Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Overall Rating 4

Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Call
Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

"Cedric Anderson- long distance buying"

Because I was looking for a very specific used Jeep Grand Cherokee with the altitude package I was forced to look in a larger area than the St. Louis area in which I live. I found the jeep I wanted and it happened to be on baxters lot. When I called I got a salesman named Cedric Anderson who did a great job helping me buy a vehicle from a different state. Cedric sent multiple photos and videos to give me a more complete view of the jeep. I ended up buying the jeep and when it arrived in STL it was everything Cedric promised it would be. Overall it was a good car buying experience. Would recommend buying a car from Cedric at Baxter, he did a great job..

Cedric Anderson

November 13, 2014

I want to thank you for taking some time to express your satisfaction with others. We certainly appreciate your business and I am happy to hear that Cedric was able to make your purchase as easy as possible for you. Don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do to help you with. Thank you--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

"John Collins"

We needed to replace our Jeep Patriot that was destroyed in an accident. Worked with Kurston Dowd and he helped me find another Patriot. He did a fine job and as it turned out, this was his first sale and I was proud to cut off his tie!

Kurston Dowd

November 13, 2014

Sorry to hear about your accident and your previous Jeep; however, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find a new Patriot to love. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I am glad to hear we were about to meet your expectations. Enjoy your new Jeep Patriot and let us know if there's anything we can do to help going forward. Thank you--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

"Car buying "

Enjoyed the experience and my salesman did an awesome job of finding me the right vehicle for the right price! The whole process was smooth and comfortable! Thank you Baxter!

Eric Collins and Jeff Carlson

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and your business. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with your future sales or service needs. Thank you--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

"Nice Job!"

It's been a while since I've bought a car from a car dealer other then Woodhouse---but Baxter changed that this weekend. It's not that I couldn't have gotten as good or a better price from Woodhouse if I would have wanted---but Angel worked hard to find us the right Jeep on our timeline---that's what made this deal work. Angel was determined from the time we walked in the front door to find us our Jeep and make us happy---I was impressed! Thank You!

Angel Cearley

November 13, 2014

I want to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to share your experience with us and others. It was a pleasure earning your business and we certainly appreciate your kind words and positive feedback. We value customer satisfaction and I am happy to hear that Angel was able to listen to what you wanted and help you get the perfect Jeep to fit your budget and lifestyle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Bests--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

"Best dealership "

My husband and I just purchased a new car from Baxter and we had the best experience with the staff. This is the 3rd Car we have leased from Baxter and we will continue to go there in the future. Loyal was our sales guy and he was fantastic, he did everything he could to make the process as easy as possible. Thank you so much to all who helped with our process.

loyal beecher

November 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team here at Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Loyal has been with us for many years and I am happy to hear that he's been able to take such great care of you throughout the years. We certainly appreciate your business and your kind words. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

"Did not disclose 2 car accidents!"

Just traded my jeep to get another car at another dealership. The OTHER dealership let us know that my Jeep I had bought from Baxter had been in 2 car accidents! When we originally purchased this vehicle we asked if the Jeep had been in any from the Baxter sales person and they lied and said NO! So shady of Baxter to have lied to us! Do not go there!

Chris Dailey

September 30, 2014

I would like to express my sincerest apologizes regarding any misunderstandings and frustrations you have experienced with our dealership. I would like to have a better understand of your experience so we can see what exactly happened, address the concerns and see how we can avoid similar instances going forward. We value your feedback as it allows us to see where we can improve to better meet our customers' expectations. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-493-7800. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

"Run far away"

Buying a car here at Baxter Jeep was the worst experience of my life. Listed price was actually good and I had been looking for quite a while for the specific vehicle I wanted. The sales person was extremely pushy and rude. I should have walked out then, but again, they had the vehicle I was looking for. I went for a test drive and the sales person promised a broken item would be fixed. I agreed on a price and spoke to finance. Finance person lied directly to my face when I asked a specific question about payments. Of course t he broken item has never been fixed. When I asked about it again the dealership acted like they never agreed to fix the problem. I have left multiple voicemails and have gotten no response. This is the worst dealership ever. I didn't realize companies still fit into the "used car salesman" stereotype but this place took the cake. Every stereotype that applies to sleazy sales people applies to these people, they probably are even worse than expected. I feel I am pretty intelligent, but I got taken advantage of by Baxter. Please be careful and read every document and question everything if you have to buy a car from these thieves. Do not, I repeat, do not sign anything without going through every detail. Do not accept any verbal promises.

Matt

"Zero service after the sale!"

After a deal was made and I went to the dealer to sign papers I was told that Chrysler Financial would only give me a loan if I had the extended warranty and service plan added to the loan. I agreed because I needed a new car and if that's what it took I was willing to pay a little extra. I found out later that Chrysler does not require extended warranties or service plans to extend credit! I immediately canceled both over the phone and over a month later they still haven't issued a check for the service plan cancelation! Now I have to waste more time and money to drive out to the dealer and see if face to face will help this incredibly simple process along! The only Avengers they had in an SE were white or silver. Didn't want either one so they found a red one in SD they could bring in and have delivered to my work in Council Bluffs. I was happy I didn't have to drive my gas hog trade in all the way back out to the dealer until I seen the condition of my brand new car! Paint chips in the front bumper, scratches in the trunk lid and swirl marks covering the car like someone used a $2 car wash brush to clean it! After talking to Ross it seemed all would be fine. Just bring it in and we'll buff out or paint the car. Whatever it takes he said. After 2 days I was told it was ready so I drive out in rush hour traffic to find my brand new car still covered in swirls AND hazing from the buffer! I lit up my salesman in the parking lot and told him I'm done! Never coming back again! On the way home in continued rush hour traffic I realize the passenger seat is slid up to accommodate a back seat passenger, there's a sweaty arm print on the passenger door panel and the center console and my car has less gas than when I dropped it off! Unprofessional sales department! Unprofessional finance department! Poor workmanship and quality of work from the body shop! Dealing with Baxter has been a complete nightmare and I recommend avoiding at all costs and dealing with Woodhouse. I know I will from now on!!

Ross, Brett

"VERY DISAPPOINTED"

Truck was advertised as new with 12 miles. Since the dealer is in Omaha and I am in Michigan, I made a deal over the phone and gave a deposit to hold the truck until I could come get it. I took a day off work to fly down to pick up the truck and drive it back. Upon signing the paperwork, I noticed the mileage was 2,300 miles. The dealership couldn't tell me how the miles go on it. To me, this is not a brand new vehicle. I was very upset but had already flown down there and had financing arranges, so I asked them to work with me on the cost of the extended warranty, which they did. The second thing I found extremely unfair was when the finance person was reviewing the final sales sheet with me and explaining all the numbers, before I signed he told me he made a mistake with the first payment date and he had to reprint the sheet. When he came back and asked me to sign it, he not only changed the date by only a couple days, but the price of the truck had been increased by $300. When I questioned it, he said he must have added the document fee in again by mistake. How does changing a date at the top of the page make the document fee get added again? And it wasn't added in the 'document fee' line, it was added to the price of the truck. I honestly feel he tried to switch it thinking I would only check the changed date and not notice the increased price. Good thing I checked before signing. Besides the salesman Eric who I thought did everything he could to help me get the truck, my whole experience was horrible. After being on a plane since 6:00 in the morning and going directly to the dealership, I wasn't even offered a coffee while I waited. While I would not recommend this dealership, if you do buy something from them, double check everything! I don't think this was the first time they've tried these tricks.

Eric Collins

July 24, 2014

I would like to express my sincerest apologies that we were unable to provide you with anything less than an exceptional experience. Although we try to be, we are not perfect and at times we too make mistakes. I am sorry for the misunderstanding with the paperwork. We never intended to mislead you in anyway. I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail so we can see about coming to a solution that would be to your satisfaction, as well as avoid this from occurring again. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-493-7800. Sincerely—Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

"Pending..."

Pending further review/updates, will post final review after vehicle condition/ repair status is determined and resolved. Dealer is very slow to respond so far however.

Cedric