Baxter Ford

Baxter Ford
Baxter Ford Info

Atchley Ford

Anderson Ford Lincoln

"to hard to choose liked so many"

I purchased a For Fusion yesterday 9-13-2014. I was very impressed with the way the sales people conducted themselves. John Carnes is the man I bought from. He showed professionalism but also made me feel comfortable making my purchase. He took time showing I think every 2014, 2015 Fusion on the lot. I want to Thank him for his great customer service skills. I also want to thank the others who helped too. I have bought only chevys in the past, but I am looking forward to driving my nice shiny Fusion. Thanks John

john c,

"Great deal, easy, & oddly fun!"

Ambrose was great to work with. He got me a great deal on a new car, threw in extras, and got me a fantastic service package for cheap! We threw him some curves since hail totaled my previous ride, but they handled everything great and still got me a low rate! I really enjoyed laughing and joking with Ambrose too. Guy is a character (in the best way). Baxter certainly won me over. I'm eager to see how they do fixing the hail damage on our other vehicle.

Ambrose

June 19, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. Ambrose has been with our team for quite some time and he certainly has a great personality! I am happy to hear that he was able to help find you a new car and help you enjoy your purchasing experience. Thank you for your business. Don't hesitate to contact us for any additional sales or service needs you might have. Thank you--Steve Oliver, General Manager.

"Great!"

I recently went vehicle shopping for a Ford Escape and I decided to give Baxter Ford a try. I had the opportunity to work with Matt Gembol and with his help and patience I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. I had a great experience and would recommend the dealership and Matt to anyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks Baxter and Matt!

Matt Gembol

June 13, 2014

Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with us at Baxter Ford. Matt has been an excellent addition to our team and it is great to hear that he is doing well at taking care of his customers. I am glad he could help find you what you were looking for and didn't pressure you in any way. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you--Steve Oliver, General Sales Manager.

"I had a very bad experience with your dealership and..."

I had a very bad experience with your dealership and would never ever consider stepping into your dealership ever again. You can not walk in and just look without being super pressured to buy buy buy. Get off peoples back and just let them look and have time to consider a decision. Your sales people need to learn a little curiousy and a little more training. A big difference from the quality of service i get from Baxter Chrysler down the street.

Jim

December 19, 2013

I would like to apologize that we were not successful at providing you with a pressure-free shopping experience. We never intended to make you pressured into making a commitment before you were ready. If you have not found a vehicle that you would like to own at this time, I would like the opportunity to personally work with you and earn your business. Please feel free to contact me at any time at 402-934-5656. Sincerely—Steve Oliver, General Sales Manager.

"UPDATE!!! I was contacted by the General Manager at..."

UPDATE!!! I was contacted by the General Manager at baxter and he was able to ease my frustrations and offered me a TV after all. Disappointments don't go unanswered. Thanks Rick!!

Rick

"My wife and I have purchased many cars over our 23..."

My wife and I have purchased many cars over our 23 marriage. We have never been treated as well as we were by Darin Rencher. He was so attentive and helpful before, during, and following our purchase, that we felt we were his only customers! He personally took care of every request and need we had, and always did it with a smile. He also would do a little something "extra" each time just to make us feel special. I honestly feel that if Baxter Ford had a floor full of salespeople like Darin they would see a dramatic rise in referral business. We will tell all of our friends that are looking for a new vehicle about Darin.

Darin Rencher

October 03, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at Baxter Ford. We take customer feedback and satisfaction very seriously and it is great to hear that Darin was able to take such great care of you throughout your purchasing experience. He has been an excellent addition to our team. We wish you many happy years and miles in your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future automotive needs. Thank you—Steve Oliver, General Manager.

"I was called several times by a used sales employee who..."

I was called several times by a used sales employee who wanted to buy my car. I was not in the market to purchase anything, but after he called me two weeks after I told him I wasn't interested, I decided to see what they could offer me for my car and what kind of SUV they could find me for my budget. The initial experience I had was good. The salesman was nice, took us for a test drive and worked hard to get us the deal we wanted. So yes, we got a 2010 Hyundai Tucson that day. However, my experience has been absolutely TERRIBLE from the moment we walked off the lot with our "new" used car. Our finance representative said he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get us the interest rate needed to stay within our monthly payment and would let us know the following Monday (we bought our car on a Friday). Monday came and no call. Tuesday came and again, no call. So, I called him and left him a message. I called him every day until the following Friday when I took my car in to get an overall check. He finally returned my call after I contacted our salesman asking him to please have the finance guy call us. Finance guy said he had to get approval from several people on the interest rate and that's what took so long for him to return my call. Now, I'm having another issue with them. We financed part of our TTL, and I was told I would get a check before I needed to actually get my vehicle licensed. I have one more day to get my car licensed, and I STILL don’t have the check. I have left several messages again for the same finance guy and now the Sales Manager, and neither of them has returned my phone calls or my husband’s calls. I am finally waiting to hear back from the General Manager in hopes that he will give me some answers. I understand that buying a car is a process, but what I’m the most disappointed with is the fact that I feel as though Baxter doesn’t care AT ALL about their customers after you sign on that dotted line. I have had nothing but a terrible experience with them since the day after I bought my car. I feel disrespected and that my business meant nothing to them. I will never recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Baxter Ford.

Andy

September 09, 2013

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we could resolve the issue for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any questions you might have. Thank you--Steve Oliver, General Manager.

bwrenn responded to this review

September 05, 2013

I just spoke to the general manager, and he apologized for the inconvenience. They are taking care of the problem immediately, and I thank Steve very much for his attention to my concern.

"I came to Baxter''s because I got a great deal on..."

I came to Baxter''s because I got a great deal on an Edge and I didn't like the way a salesperson treated me elsewhere. To my horror it has not been a pleasant experience. When completing paperwork Andy said he could get me a better rate with SAC Federal Credit Union and I liked that it was a local business. About 5 weeks after the sale I called SAC to inquire about my payment booklet which I hadn't received. They had no record of me at all and advised me to contact the dealer. So I did, and that's where trouble began. I first talked to Matt in finance who told me that the loan was with Capitol One not SAC and I expressed my dismay at this. He then had me talk to Andy the one who did my paperwork. He told me it was common to change financial institutions and I asked him if it was legal, said it was and I asked him if it was moral and then not to advise the customer. Needless to say I was fuming and swearing at him. I then went back to Matt who I tore into also repeated what I said to Andy. I advised him I don't open mail from Capitol One because it is junk mail. I gave him until Wednesday to find something local. Well guess what he didn't call and I had to call him on Thursday. He gave me 2 options and said he would get the paperwork. I told him that I wouldn't come out there because it was far for me to drive again. A runner brought the paperwork to my house Friday afternoon. Signed them and added a note with 3 questions. #1 why didn't the loan papers show the lender? #2 do I have to do anything with the DMV due to change if date. #3 to send me verification that Capitol One was re-imbursed. Now 10 days later and no response (and I won't believe it was "LOST") and to make matters worse I got a call from Capitol One this morning saying that my payment was PAST DUE and I now owed 2x the amount and God knows what to my credit. I should have stayed with my gut and asked for a differen salesman at my previous dealer. My advice to others is to make them be specific and run if they try to deceive you.

Andy Singh Matt ?

JoyceTrifillis responded to this review

July 31, 2013

I talked to Steve Oliver (GM) last night and told him the issues and he assured me that he would get it resolved. He called me back today and told me that he had discussed this matter with Matt and Andy and did confirm that neither had done anthing about my problems but as of this afternoon (Wednesday) all of the issues have been resolved to my satisfaction. He also confirmed that he would consider actions with both of them. Thank you Steve for being on this as soon as we talked.

"I recently was refered to Baxter Ford from a friend at..."

I recently was refered to Baxter Ford from a friend at work, seeing as I am new to the area and looking for a reliable American made car. I unfortunately got stuck with a careless sales man. I wish I would have asked for a different person to deal with. I came into the store, checked out a few cars and the whole time I was there Nick was on his phone, I would ask him a question and he would hardly respond. I heard him using profanity to another worker, him thinking I could not hear it. I went back to work and expressed my irritation with one of my other co-workers who actually had dealt with nick at Beardmore and said he was terrible. No wonder he isn't there anymore, my guess is he got fired. When someone who is willing to give business, shows up willing and ready to buy a vehicle, you would think a car salesman would consider that an easy sale. I went to Stan Olsen Audi and found the PERFECT car, and had an amazing, dedicated sales man. I will recommend Stan Olsen and try and save my co-workers, family and friends from ever wasting their time at Baxter Ford.

Nick Lawson

July 01, 2013

On behalf of Baxter Ford, I would like to express my sincerest apologies for your recent experience at our dealership. We certainly never intended for you to feel unappreciated. I am sorry that we were not successful at earning your business or providing you with anything less than a positive, overall experience. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail regarding your concerns so we can see about finding a solution so we can avoid similar instances in the future. Please contact me a time that is most convenient for you at 402-934-5656. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Steve Oliver, General Sales Manager.

"My Mustang was damaged in the recent hail storm and I had..."

My Mustang was damaged in the recent hail storm and I had Baxter body shop do the work. The insurance adjuster said that the roof would have to be painted as a hailstone cracked the paint. When I was called that the work was done, I looked at it and all seemed fine. A week later, when I washed the Mustang, I noticed a spot on the hood that was touched up using touch up paint. I went back out to the shop and talked to the "owner". He said that when they worked on the hood, they cracked the paint and used touch up paint on that spot. I feel that they should have notified me and painted the hood. They tried to be sneaky about it. Not only will I not use the body shop for anything, but I will also let others know that they are very sneaky out there and do not do the job correctly. It just amazes me that they did this. As I work with a lot of young people , I will relate this incident every time I give a clinic. I don't plan on keeping the Mustang as it will always remind me that I went to the wrong body shop. Camero, here I come. Dr. Delo Lee Jr.

body shop owner

June 26, 2013

On behalf of Baxter Auto Body, I would like to apologize for the lack of communication you experienced upon picking up your vehicle. It was never our intention to make you feel mislead in anyway. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience and see about finding a solution that is to your satisfaction. Please call me at your earliest convenience at 402-493-3585. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Jarrod Krumwiede