Bayside Chevrolet

109 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

Colin P
7/26/2016

"Bought 2 vehicles"

We went out looking for a new vehicle and came across Bayside. We were greeted promptly and had an overall great experience. Instead of purchasing a new vehicle from another dealer, we ended up purchasing two used vehicles from Ryan and Bayside. The whole experience from start to finish exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Bayside. They weren't pushy at all, and went out of their way to help us through the whole process. Due to this, we will recommend to our friends where to go when looking for a vehicle. Kudos to the whole staff.

Julie H
7/21/2016

"Great Place, Great Experience "

By far this is one of the best experiences of buying a vehicle ever! Everything was ready to go the moment we walked through the door - Steve and Josh had all the paperwork in order, we just had to sign and then drive our new truck off the lot. Thank you to everyone at Bayside, especially Steve for all his hard work, for making this transaction an easy, painless experience!

Tracy Nalley
7/20/2016

"Excellent Experience Buying a Vehicle! "

I called Bayside Chevrolet to purchase a vehicle. I wanted a certain vehicle and color, and they had exactly what I was looking for to buy. Amy had all the paper work ready for me and my new car was clean, and pretty when I arrived. Amy made the process easy and quick, since my time was limited. Juan made finance a breeze. Thanks everyone at Bayside for helping me with my New Car!!

Benjamin Staniewicz
7/10/2016

"Friendly, knowledgeable, patience"

I would of given 5 stars but when I returned to get a item from my vehicle I traded in parts were stolen out and nobody tryed to help find or consider to replace for me. I would recommend holly Sweeney to anybody trying to bye a new or used car. She showed such professionalism and truly cared about what I wanted and that made me feel I was being treated like a person not just a sale.

Rav2016
7/05/2016

"The experience at Bayside Auto Group was Great"

Hewston Rodney, Mike Wang and Josh Siegel worked with me to get me to a place of comfort and ease. I dealt with another dealership and I was left with a lot of apprehension and fear. The guys mentioned above was patient and helped to restore my faith in the car buying again and I would definitely return again and recommend these guys (Hewston, Mike and Josh). If go by Bayside ask for Hewston Rodney to the process. Nadine K

AnnaS2016
6/19/2016

" Great experience! Highly recommend!!"

Steve Johnson was a phenomenal salesman. He was patient and thorough as I asked a lot of questions regarding the vehicle. He was very responsive over email and by phone. I LOVE my new car and Steve made sure I was taken care of. We will definitely be back!

Victor Kukic
6/17/2016

"Refund my rotor cost and where is my registration?"

April 10, 2016, I found the Pontiac G8 that I was looking for. I reviewed the Car Fax, the location of the dealership, and decided that it was worth putting $2000.00 down payment, sight unseen, on the G8. I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. On April 13, 2016, I traveled to Bayside to pick up the G8. Cindy Holcomb was my sales rep. She was kind. She advised me that "we put front calipers and brakes, and cut the rotors". Josh did the finances. He mistakenly added the wrong Pennsylvania sales tax to the contract. On the way home, and when I got to the DC beltway, the brakes were operating temperature. Traffic was stopped out of the blue, and when traffic hit their brakes, my Pontiac G8 right front wheel hopped me almost into a major accident. The rotors were never turned. Why in the world would a reputable dealership replace calipers, brakes and ;leave burnt rotors on a car when they knew they were bad? I have had numerous e-mail exchanges with more than a few employees at Bayside. All gave me lip service when I requested a refund for the rotor cost. Even a copy of the receipt and pictures of the rotors did not convince them. But the best part? My temporary Maryland registration EXPIRED om June 13, 2016. SIXTY THREE DAYS, give or take a few, and no registration. How do I get around. Bayside, will you reimburse me for travel costs because I do not ave use of my car? I did receive a e-mail from Stacy Wilkerson asking for my correct Pennsylvanai address, because they mistakenly applied to MARYLAND for a registration? In whos name and address? But what has prompted me to write this complaint and review? TODAY, June 17, 2016, I received another e-mail from Baysides Stacy Wilkerson. And to quote, " Victor, can you please send me a updated ins card and a copy of the back of your drivers license'. Wait, JOSH copied my drivers license. Was that misplaced also? Or was Josh so busy checking his messages on his phone when he was supposed to be servicing my needs, that he screwed that up also? Mr Wanamaker, General Manager, I got your email. And I replied about my problems, but obviously it was intercepted and buried also. Check out the employees I have dealt with. And here I sit in Pittsburgh with a car I can not drive because of something I never expected, INCOMPETENCE. Employees not listed. I have had interaction with all 5 to no avail. Stacy Wilkerson FAIL Jay Wedick FAIL

DaveH
6/10/2016

"Trust Steve Johnson and Bayside"

I came to Bayside looking for a car for my teenage driver. I met Steve Johnson and I explained that I needed a safe, reliable used car for my daughter. He set me up with a Honda CRV- low miles in good condition, great price. He took extra steps to make sure it was especially safe by making sure it had new tires, brakes and headlights. He took care of everything and had the car in excellent condition within 24 hours. I was amazed by the condition of the car. I highly recommend Steve Johnson and Bayside. You and your family can trust them to take care of your needs.

Chrisrausch
6/05/2016

"Great experience"

The people there are very friendly and accommodating. It was quick and painless. They made it very simple to set up the financing and helped us choose the right car. Cindy Holcomb and Mike Austin were excellent.

chri
6/02/2016

"Bayside Auto Group"

I drove from NC to Bayside Auto Group to buy a Toyota this past weekend. Steve Johnson helped me and it was a great experience from start to finish! Would recommend them both if looking for a new or used car!

Reviews of Amy Duran