Bayside Chevrolet

Bayside Chevrolet

Call
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

Eddie
12/22/2014

"Third Time Customer"

Hands down best dealership experience ever. So much so we recommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to give Bayside a try, chances are your search will end there. Our family has purchased three vehicles and will not hesitate to purchase another. Service is second to none, Chris in service is a man of his work, Thanks Chris!

SMcGuinn
12/19/2014

"My Dealership Forever! "

I arrived at Bayside on Tuesday, December 16th to check out SUV options. This would be my second car purchase from the dealership, but I was treated just like the first time I had purchased a car, with superior customer service. I was greeted and taken to look at the car to establish if the car was what I was looking for inside and out. Jeff was able to answer all my questions and establish which SUV would be best on the lot for me, which in the end became the Black 2015 Equinox. Unfortunately, I couldn't process everything that night due to having to plan some things out, but I contacted Jeff on Thursday and asked him to write the paperwork up, as I wanted to come by that evening to purchase the vehicle. Upon arrival everything was laid out, the car was up and ready for viewing and the paperwork was prepared for me to read over and sign, I like efficiency and he had it! After the paperwork was processed, questions were asked, rebates were discussed and I felt comfortable so we submitted the paperwork. It was an easy process because Jeff, Andy and Greg made me feel comfortable in my decision and each member of the team even worked the numbers to figure out various scenarios for me. My first purchase from Bayside Chevy was a New 2013 Cruze Sport Edition and I loved and still love it, but needed more space so I purchased a New 2015 Chevy Eqinox and I LOVE the space the SUV offers and the SUV itself! Great experience! Great People! This will be my dealership for life, I am sure of that!

raylee
12/16/2014

"Bayside Chevy sales & service"

I had extremely polite and professional dealings with Aaron Taylor as well as Andy Thompson in buying a new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado. Having educator pricing available made the sale go smoothly (and thankfully without negotiation), and Aaron was both friendly and a straight shooter throughout. For our older vehicles, both Kevin Freeburger and service manager Kevin Murray have been consistently honest and helpful in getting problems solved. This includes the major task of getting Toyota to do the right thing and agree to replace the prematurely rusted frame on my 2005 Tacoma.

yoderk
11/30/2014

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

Nancy Spaller was great - I stopped in just to check on prices - I was on my way home from out of town with trunk full including groceries I had just purchased - after stopping at Bayside and speaking with Nancy, the deal was completed..Nancy even helped me unload my trade in vehicle to my new 2014 Cruze - she was exceptional!!! All associates I came n contact with were very professional and friendly - just the way I like it!! and Nancy was exceptional!!

Several, can not remember names

AlnArlene
11/25/2014

"Not your average dealer"

From the first reception on the lot to the close of the sale we were treated like family. Joe made sure all our request were taken into consideration and are needs were met. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had.

deyofarm
11/20/2014

"Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned"

Jeff Lehnen provided outstanding customer service without pressuring us into a decision. Jeff was courteous and friendly through out the process. He took the time to answer all our questions before we purchased the vehicle. We would recommend Bayside to anyone looking for a great deal that comes with a hassle free experience.

dmonster
11/19/2014

"Amazingly pain free"

By far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Jeff Lehnen and Andy Thompson were remarkable from the moment we stepped foot on the lot. They both handle themselves very professionally and at the same time made us feel at home. I would, without a doubt, return to these gentlemen to purchase another vehicle. Thank you Andy and Jeff with all your help and patience during the purchase of my 2015 Corvette Stingray!!!

N_Crim1022
11/06/2014

"Great"

I have been looking for a new car for a couple of months now, as mine was on the outs after 211k miles. I couldn't keep sinking money in to it with no return. So I started my search. I initially was looking at a 2013 Sonota that they had sitting on the lot. Sadly my finances would not allow me to by the car. I had to stay in my budget in order not to finance. So I told Jeff and Jim about this and they said well, how about this. They started talking to me about a 2003 Toyota Camry they just took in on trade, and was completely within my budget. They let me take the care out for a test drive and that was it. They made the experience pain free and simple. I came in to the dealership, test drove, got a price and signed the contract for my slightly used new car. All within about an hour. There was no pressure to buy nor was there any dissatisfaction in the entire experience. I also got to work with Andy along the way, who made sure everything was as it should be. There were a couple speed bumps along the way with the car that would not allow me to take it home for a couple days. Andy made sure had something to drive until the car was ready. After all was said and done I am happy with the car and with the service and help I received from every one at Bayside. Thanks again for making this painless. I would recommend Bayside to anyone looking for a great deal that comes with a hassle free experience.

Stable
11/06/2014

"Love my new 2015 Traverse"

I called to set up a test drive on a Saturday afternoon. I met Kenny Gibson and told him I wanted to test drive the 2015 Traverse. Kenny was very nice and helpful. I told him after the test drive that I will be back on Monday with my brother and to be ready he ask a lot of questions and want to look the SUV over real good before I buy it. On Monday I test drove other SUV and none drove like the Traverse. I went back to Bayside and brought the Traverse I wanted. Kenny and his manager Andy helped me out. At first I wanted something different in the Traverse so they ordered me a new 2015 Traverse with what I wanted. Then on Monday I wanted the one I test drove. Andy gave me a good deal on. I Love it. It has everything I wanted. I just added the running board.

Keith Corrick
11/05/2014

"Bought New Chevy Truck"

Thank you Joe Lyon for making it possible for us to buy a new Chevrolet Silverado Truck. You were great from beginning to end! The whole process was simple, fast and pleasant from the salesroom to the finance office. Joe Lyon was not only very helpful on the day of buying the truck but has been of great assistance to us with any questions or help we needed afterwards. Thank You.

Reviews of Janet Poloski