Bayside Chevrolet

105 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

bet37
3/01/2015

"Top Notch Sales & Service"

We recently bought a 2015 Traverse LTZ at Bayside Chevrolet in Prince Frederick, MD. Nancy Spaller was our sales person. Nancy was very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle's capabilities and accessories. Aaron Taylor and Andy Thompson were also very helpful during the process. After the purchase, we discovered an issue and brought the vehicle in for service. Paul Hanna and the entire service team we interfaced with was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. We had to leave the car for a couple days and the dealership provided a rental vehicle at no charge for our use during that time. I also had pre-purchase communications, both Internet and telephone with Harry Nguyen during which I received professional service and information, including the fact that Bayside had the lowest price of any dealer in the entire Washington, DC area for the vehicle I was looking to buy. Overall, we were quite happy with the whole evolution. This was one of the most pleasant auto buying experiences I have had in more than 50 years of driving and purchasing vehicles. We will definitely return to Bayside Chevrolet the next time we're in the market for a new vehicle.

JFil
2/23/2015

"Silverado Purchase"

I had been searching for a 2014 Silverado for months trying to find the best deal and one day I saw this truck on cars.com that exceeded my requirements. It was a used 2014 with 15k miles on it but it was within my budget. I had to drive over and hour to get there but it was worth it. Bayside gave me a fair value on my trade-in and a reasonable price on the truck. It was no stress and straight to the point.

Clark3
2/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

Jeff and Janet were fantastic to work with. I was very pleased with how there was no pressure and they worked with me on a very professional and courteous level. I will suggest anyone purchasing a car to visit Jeff at Bayside! I was just looking and Jeff was the first and only one I spoke with. I didn't feel I needed to go anywhere else because I was confident he was the salesman for me. Janet was able to work with me on getting the price to the amount I was comfortable with. I have never been to a dealership that they were so quick to please the customer.Thank-you.

jwealer
2/12/2015

"2012 Honda Pilot"

The staff at Bayside have always been so helpful in the service department. Kevin F. and Chris are always very helpful for whatever I need for my Chevy Traverse.... I hadn't bought a car there until recently. Jeff Lehnen did a great job getting us the right deal we needed for this 2012 Honda Pilot. He was very courteous and down to earth! Janet helped us out in the finance department. My wife and I were able to make a very educational decision about the type of warranty we wanted for the Pilot. Thanks to all the helpful staff at Bayside Chevrolet! Joel Wealer

Jake
2/12/2015

"Price review and better options."

The minute I enter, the atmosphere was friendly. Meet with the salesman and first asked for a price. He drove a Silverado 1500 and showed it to me asking if I want to test drive it. Said no, just want the price of the vehicle. his supervisor showed me the price and was within my budget. What impress me most of this dealership, They support the MILITARY which really made me decide that this is the dealer I want to purchase my vehicle. The previous dealer I visited never had a program for the MILITARY. This dealer has one and proud to be a military and support a business that is all pro MILITARY. They understand what sacrifice and how it is being a military and the salesman somehow has a son/daughter or relative who was military. That's a true hero. BRAVO ZULU to this dealership.

alainas.momma
2/04/2015

"Very helpful, kind, and understanding of personal situation"

I went into Bayside Chevrolet dealership this past Monday, February 2nd, already having in mind to check out a used Toyota Rav4. Not only did I get one of the best prices around for my truck, but everyone that helped me were so wonderfully friendly and kind and completely understanding and compassionate about my family situation. I will always recommend that anyone I know will go to Bayside of Prince Frederick first, before anywhere else!

Dmsutphin
1/29/2015

"My only dealership"

My family is partial to the Chevrolet brand, and we are fortunate to have Bayside Chevrolet nearby. We have purchased 3 vehicles in the past 2 years through Joe Lyon. He is a great guy, and he makes the car buying experience much less stressful. It's more like a conversation with a friend than a sales pitch. Thanks Bayside. We will be back each time we are ready to buy.

ChrisP
1/22/2015

"Buying not bad but Service Department needs a bunch of work "

While buying a car from bayside is not horrible, I would highly recommend going to another dealership for service. My wife made an appointment for Wednesday, we dropped the car off Tuesday evening. With no communication from the service department by lunch on Thursday, I decided to call to inquire about the status. I was shocked to find that the car had not even been looked at, and that it likely would not get looked at until Friday morning at the earliest. ADVICE to Bayside, communicate with the customer first and foremost! Second, why accept appointments for service if they mean nothing but first come first serve anyway? Third, if you cannot handle the workload HIRE more people!

kschnabel
1/06/2015

"Perfect experience!"

Tatyana was so pleasant to work with...she was professional, friendly, super knowledgeable -- just an overall perfect person to help us with our purchase. I would recommend Bayside, and Tatyana, to anyone.

timbm
1/04/2015

"Second Time Customer"

very friendly and laid back,they dont push you into buying a vehicle like other dealers I visited in the past.I drove in on 12-31-14 Jeff came out and ask could he help me,I told him what i was looking for and he took me right to the vehicle,he was very friendly and answers all questions i had for him.Jeff,Andy and Janet worked it all out to suit me and I drove the vehicle i wanted home,2008 ZO6 Corvette.The 3 of them were very nice and made me real comforable in the purchase of my car.I would recommend this dealership to anyone inb the market for a new or used vehicle.Thanks so much Jeff,Andy and Janet Tim

Reviews of Jeff Lehnen