Bayside Chevrolet

Joe Lyon

April 21, 2017

"Another Satisfied Customer!"

- Dave D

I was just in Bayside on Tuesday and had a great buying experience. I had talked to Jeff Lehnen about the vehicle that I was interested in several times before I was finally able to make it in from Easton, MD. I went in with one of my friends and looked at the Chevy SSR, which was on the showroom floor. Talked to Jeff about possibly making a deal on it and they made it happen. I was treated with kindness from everyone there, with no pressure from anyone. I cant say enough about the quality of service that Jeff gave me. Thanks to Jeff and all who helped with the sale. I have to say that Mike Austin (financing) was also a huge help and awesome as well..thanks Jeff and MIke!! I am very happy with the SSR and with the quality service provided. I highly recommend going in and taking a look. I'm sure that you will be just as happy and satisfied as I am. Dave Dickerson

April 13, 2017

"Great Sales Staff"

- Kolkae

My daughter recently totaled her car and needed something to get her to college and back. Enter Bayside and their great sales staff. I first met Sean Mason two years ago and was so impressed that I wanted him to be my sales rep this time around. Sean came through like a champ, finding us a beautiful 2015 Toyota Corolla. I highly recommend Sean to everyone. After getting the vehicle home I had trouble with the DMV and with my insurance company. Enter Corey Robertson and Sean Webb to save the day. Bottom line, if you're looking for a new or used vehicle check out the fine people at Bayside Chevrolet and Toyota, particularly my man Sean Mason.

April 06, 2017

"A very fine dealership. "

- wayneredvette

I was limited time wise since I live in Westminster MD which was a hour and half ride. So in the limited time constraint I was able to make the deal on a new Corvette. Service writers are really good. Love the car wash after service. Also noticed the lounge area is excellent. A drink and snack. Keep up the good work.

2016 Chevrolet 2500