Bayside Chevrolet

109 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

clm
9/29/2016

"Great Professionlism"

I had to be out of town and had very limited time to deal with getting a new car. Corey sent me texts of cars within my criteria and got me what I wanted while Josh helped me out with the financing calling me and letting me know when I needed to come in. They both worked with my limited time schedule beautifully!

Pattie Dale 0202
9/03/2016

"Professional and personable. Easy to deal with."

All the employees we dealt with were very nice and pleasant to deal with. They were also knowledgeable .The finance department was very efficient and the paper work was finished in less than a half hour.

nanny625
8/31/2016

"Honest and straight forward"

The efficiency of the dealership and the salesman,Joe Lyon, was very reqarding. All questions were answered and the salesman was interested in treating the customer fairly and not just selling a car.

sunflower5468
8/30/2016

"Excellent Experience with everyone "

For the first time in 18 years my husband and I decided to try a different Chevrolet dealership and we're happy that we did. We told our salesman John Bausch how much we wanted for our monthly payment to br and he delivered. We bought a beautiful blue 2016 Chevy Cruze and we couldn't be happier. The car gets great gas mileage and that works great when you drive 90 miles one way to work. The finance manager worked with us to get the payment we wanted. We enjoyed everyone at Bayside and their willingness to make the deal run smoothly. We will definitely go back when we buy our next vehicle.

John Bausch

Keith Gatto
8/23/2016

"Great place to purchase a vehicle"

Dealership willingness to do what customer wants & come in at an acceptable price. Service department has great srvice also. I purchased a Toyota Highlander, below only has Chevy as an option.

Marciahorn
8/23/2016

"Problem solvers express!"

I don't know how she did it but Amy summarized my needs 100% when she put me in the perfect car. I went in frustrated and in need of a new vehicle, minutes away from signing off on the purchase of a new Ford from an awful Ford dealership in Prince Frederick. I just thought I would check one last place before committing. Well everything I wanted and needed from a vehicle plus bonus sporty features that I had considered too luxury, she found for me in minutes. At a price well within my budget! Then Juan jumped through hoops to get the financing and now I am proud to have my first real car loan and a brand new car in my name alone. I had to hug them both when it was all over. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL AROUND!

Silverado 16
8/19/2016

"Pleasant "

We didnt feel pressure or anyone over the shoulder kinda thing. Pleasant people nice atmosphere. We felt so much more comfortable at this dealership than the other chevy dealership we have used.

John Bausch
Steve Thompson

VM$123
8/19/2016

"2015 Chevy Camaro "

Josh Harris was an excellent and knowledgeable sales person and was helpful throughout the process of test driving and purchasing my 2015 Chevy Camaro. By contrast, I was provided an incorrect total estimate by management for the subject vehicle that represented approximately a $3,500 difference in the overall price of the subject vehicle. However, I note my car care package was upgraded from 3 years to lifetime. Additionally, the posted description of the subject vehicle advertised it had "All Whether Tires;" however, the invoice stated performance tires, which are not suggested for fall/winter driving. This is tantamount to deceptive advertising and will cost me ~ $1,200.00 according to an estimate I received from Bayside Service staff. Nevertheless, I am enjoying my 2015 Chevy Camaro thus far.

Dan C
8/07/2016

"Great Used Car Buying Experience!"

I had a great experience buying our second vehicle from Bayside. Steve Johnson is a great guy and salesman, very accommodating and personable! Both my wife and I have been very happy with our vehicles and we truely are Bayside for life! Thanks for taking care of us!

Mike20657
8/02/2016

"Bayside "

Great people, Great Owners, Great facility. I considered a Colorado verses a Silverado then preferred the 4WD Crew LT Z71 for the ride, size and 20% discount to good to pass up.

Reviews of Amy Duran