Bayside Chevrolet

109 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

Robert Newman
4/25/2016

"Exceptional Service"

I received exceptional customer service from Bayside Chevrolet when purchasing my 2016 Chevy Equinox. Every aspect of the process went smoothly. The dealership had a great selection of vehicles to choose from. The price was fair and the financing process was easy. The dealership has followed up to make sure I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Amy Duran is an excellent sales representative. She patiently answered my questions and took her time showing me my vehicle's features. The first price she offered was fair and reasonable. I highly recommend Bayside and Amy to anyone purchasing a new vehicle.

April 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Chevy Equinox! That's a great SUV and we know you'll enjoy every mile. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

mike42364
4/19/2016

"experience was excellent! ask for Amy Duran. "

The experience with the Amy and the management was excellent and do recommend Bayside Chevrolet. I did look for couple months at other dealership for the truck I was looking for. Bayside was the most helpful in finding and working with me. I do recommend Bayside for your buying

Andy and Jeff in management

April 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate yor review!

Howertonmelissa7
4/06/2016

"I leased a new 2016 Chevrolet Malibu "

Amy was so great to work with and I trusted her to give me the best deal I could get. Jack, the service writer, was also a great help while I was there. They were both very informative and I was very happy with my time spent there!

Jack Howerton

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!

Nothappy
3/30/2016

"Do NOT buy tires here!"

I wanted to rate Bayside Chevrolet Service Dept. 0 or LESS than 0. I bought 4 new tires at Bayside and had them put on my pick up truck and a wheel alignment on Friday. On my way to work Monday the left front tire came off and went rolling down Route 4! It was very difficult to steer my truck to the median strip on 3 wheels! Thank God I didn't hit a tree or another vehicle! My shoulder was injured from trying to steer the truck. Now my truck has to be repaired, I had to go to the ER,and get meds and PT for my injury. Not to mention I can't work and I don't have my truck!

David in central Va.
3/23/2016

"A true 5 star dealership"

Starting with the web site, vehicle description, price, very good pictures, directions all were very accurate. I traveled 130 miles to make my purchase. Debra Foster was my sales person and she did a great job. Mike Austin crunched all the numbers into a affordable price quickly. I have purchased more than a few cars in the last 10 years and this group was the best.

Carol P
3/16/2016

"Great Dealership"

I purchased a 2016 Chevy Silverado form Bayside Chevrolet, Amy was my sales person, who was great! she was very helpful, efficient, and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She has a great personality and made it a pleasure to conduct business with her. She has also contacted me several times to be sure that I am still totally satisfied with the purchase of my new vehicle, and if she can be of any further assistance or if I had any other questions she could answer. I want to extend a very special thank you to: Andy, Cory, Cody, and Josh you guys are awesome!!! Bayside should be proud to have such wonderful people on their staff !! Again thank you all so very much, and I love my truck! I highly recommend this dealership

Andy Thompson
Cody Robertson

Jpbarchitect
3/15/2016

"Quick Fast and a great experience!"

My family and I came from Northern Virginia to purchase a 2013 used suburban. We worked with Steve Johnson via email, texts and phone calls to make sure the car exceeded our expectations before we made the drive to the dealership. Once there the completion of the sale was quick and effective. We highly recommend Steve and Bayside Chevrolet.

Thank you for choosing Bayside, we are thankful for your business!

this is why i dont do survey
3/12/2016

"Fast and smooth!"

Everything they said they would do or check on for me , they did and did it quick and efficiently. Actual purchase day in and out the door in twenty minutes !

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your business!

Crystal
3/01/2016

"You will not be disappointed"

I walked into the dealership intending to buy a nice car and walked out with the keys to an even better car than I expected. Josh my salesman was very friendly and very relatable. He made me feel very comfortable he was patient, and was never pushy. He made sure that I was going to get the type of car I was intending to buy. He succeeded. I'm very pleased with my purchase and I recommend Bayside Toyota to anyone thinking of buying a car. Thanks Josh!

March 03, 2016

Thank you for your business!

blueyemomof5
2/26/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!!"

My husband and I arrived at Bayside Chevy this morning. We felt like welcomed guests right from the moment we entered the showroom. My husband had made an email appt. and we were quickly greeted and introduced to Norri. Not only was everyone very helpful and kind, but professional. Jeff and Andy were very helpful in our process and engaged my husband in auto conversation as he was a formal GM Engineer. We were using an employee discount, we wanted to lease and had an idea about the Tahoe we were interested in. Having a GMC Acadia lease that was due for turning in, Aug 2016 we wanted to see what we could "pull ahead" to. We've bought 4 cars in the Southern MD area over the last 3 years, this was by far the best and easiest purchase that we made. Thank you to your employees, we left as happy customers who will spread the word about our experience.

Norie Smith
Jeff and Andy, didn't get their last names.

February 29, 2016

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for choosing Bayside!

Reviews of Amy Duran