Bayside Chevrolet

1200 Solomons Island Road,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

The.Bag.Girl
2/09/2016

"Fantastic Experience!"

To some people, car buying is a daunting task. Up until my experience at Bayside Chevrolet, I would have agreed. Jeff, Jeff and Mike made my experience so easy and seamless that I will buy all my future cars from this dealership! Lee up the great work! -the bag girl!

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you!

Tim Daily
1/15/2016

"Jeff Lehnen is the Best!"

Bayside is a GREAT place to do business, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Jeff is very knowledgeable and very helpful! Jeff gets the best deal!

January 20, 2016

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your business!

LMHill
1/14/2016

"Best Customer Service Ever!!"

Amy was great! She help very patient with us and explained the process to us. This was only the second time we have went through a dealer and they changed our mind about auto dealers. We highly recommend Amy and Bayside.

January 20, 2016

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your business!

Great Truck
1/12/2016

"Customers are Valued!"

The Bayside Team found the truck I WANTED! The team made suggestions throughout the buying process but never pushed me into paying for something I didn't need. The team was extremely courteous and professional. Highly recommended.

January 14, 2016

On behalf us all of us at Bayside Auto Group, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience!

lllmmmmmnnnakdkkkk
1/11/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Amy made this a wonderful experience for us! We told her what we were looking for and what price range we needed to be in. She was very helpful and accommodating. I never felt like I was being sold or pushed into anything. They worked with us to get us int he price range we needed. They are incredibly honest and helpful. Everyone here helps to make the process as easy as possible. I will never buy a car anywhere else!

January 11, 2016

We appreciate your business and are thankful to have earned a customer for life!

Lola23
1/09/2016

"Best experience. "

Very friendly and courteous staff. Josh and Andy were very kind and patience explaining and walking me through the process. They made my first experience of buying a car on my own a seamless one. Within few hours I was on my way home very pleased; taking the trip from Germantown to Prince Frederick--Totally worth it!!

January 11, 2016

On behalf of our dealership we thank you for choosing Bayside Chevrolet!

Rena
1/05/2016

"Rena's Review "

I love Nancy and Andy!! They went above and beyond their duty to make sure I was very satisfied with my brand new car! I recommend anyone who's looking to make a purchase to stop by and ask for Nancy and Andy! I left Bayside feeling like I'm apart of the family!!

January 06, 2016

Thank you for choosing Bayside Toyota, welcome to the family!

Ryanrob3712
1/05/2016

"Best sales experience yet "

I have bought several new cars over the years and this was by far the easiest and friendliest experience I have had yet. Definately the best dealer in the county

January 06, 2016

Thank you for choosing Bayside Chevrolet, we appreciate your business!

Mdjamp
1/03/2016

"Incompetent!"

Explained car was in an accident. Was told after 4 days that the car needed a rim and three new tires and an alignment. Bayside did the inspection and repairs and I replaced four tires. Weeks later, front tire was going flat and rim looked bent. Took it back to Bayside and after another 4 days to look at it, was told I now need two more rims and they don't know how their machine balanced the tires with bent rims. Bayside was willing to only pay for one of two rims due to their oversight. Kevin inspected the car himself! Yet a body shop said the tires on bent rims were NEVER balanced and it wouldn't have went through an alignment that way! I do not trust these incompetent certified mechanics. Thankful my son didn't have another accident. Will NEVER go back to Bayside. Kevin has no personality and is not customer friendly. He never apologized for his oversight if not even seeing weights on the two tires he never balanced! Yet, the other two tires were weighed and balanced.

KingFisher101977
12/21/2015

"Great Experience! A customer for life!"

Amy and Josh worked extra hard to make sure that they not only got me into the vehicle of my choice but made sure I was happy with my rate, and payment before signing on the dotted line. A great, no pressure buying experience. A customer for life!

January 04, 2016

Thank you for choosing Bayside Chevrolet!

Reviews of Amy Duran