Bayside Chevrolet

Jeff Lehnen

January 13, 2017

"Great"

- carsfogo

Michele was easy to talk to and made the buying process easy. No high pressure just found what I wanted and needed. The service department did a good job of detailing the car.

January 12, 2017

"Beyond Satisfied!"

- MissDarnessa

Thank you very much Justin Townsend and Juan Gaddy for all of your hard work! I was in a car accident and my car was totaled. (Thank goodness for GAP!) I knew I wanted an Impala. I came in a few days before Christmas and was greeted by Justin. He showed both new and used vehicles. I picked the most perfect fit for me, no pressure at all. Discussed financing with Juan. He was understanding of me being payment conscious and could only fit GAP into my payment. I drove off with a fully loaded 2015 Chevy Impala LTZ; so beautiful, complete with a huge bow! Merry Christmas to me! Days later, Juan called back and advised that he was able to negotiate with my lender, get my payment lowered, and added a warranty + GAP! Amazing! Let's not forget the 3-year oil changes, alignments, and car washes! I am so pleased and thankful for all that Bayside has done. You absolutely have a return customer in me! :)

January 11, 2017

"Two purchases, one new and one used."

- bseabrook

Sales staff has been pleasant to deal with, service staff in the past has been conscientious, and parts staff has also been very helpful to me.

2015 Chevrolet Camaro