Bayside Chevrolet

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

August 09, 2017

"Great experience"

- TwinIvory25

The service Ana supplied was immense. She is very helpful and I highly suggest meeting her if you plan on getting a new or used vehicle.

Ana Acevedo

August 08, 2017

"Used Car "

- Meaganzimm94

I bought a used 2017 Ford Fusion from Bayside about a month ago. It was my first time buying my own car so I wasn't sure what to expect but Josh and Ryan in the Used Car Super Center made my experience easy and enjoyable. They even made sure the scratch on the hood of my new car was fixed. In addition Josh even laughed at my father's jokes during my test drive. Thank you, for an amazing car buying experience. I will definitely be coming back when it's time for a new car!

Ryan Baker
Josh Harris

August 08, 2017

"Great overall car-buying experience "

- jon670

I have had numerous car-buying experiences but this one was hands down was the best I've had at any of the dealerships I have visited in my life.

Sarah Khan