Bayside Chevrolet

109 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

Ssuperchef2
5/19/2016

"Steve Johnson Experience "

Two day ago my daughter started looking for a car, so we started the long process of looking. Our first stop was in St. Mary's county. We went from dealer to dealer not finding what she wanted. Because I spent 8 hour, I went home and my husband took over. I was worried because my husband is not good a getting cars. Go when she pulled up in a Honda CR-V small SUV with over a hundred a something miles and a gas guzzler at that, I was highly upset. I was just glad she came to her senses and took it back the next morning. I got there after my husband and her to make sure she got something a lot better then that. As I walked in they we talking to a gentlemen that I later found out was Steve Johnson. So I walk in and this is what I said. "Are you the person that sold my daughter that SUV with all those miles and a gas guzzler? She has to drive to and from DC 5 days a week l, so times six and you would sell her this." I said a lot more then that, but I'd be here all day if I write everything I said. I'll just say it wasn't nice. Well, Steven assured me, he didn't know, and that he just thought they were looking for something cheap. Once he found out what she needed he went over and beyond to get us the best car and deal he could. I left there very happy, so happy that he'll be the only person I ever buy from. I don't care if I move 2 hours away I'm coming back to Steve. He put my daughter in a 2013 Toyota Prius Hybrid-electric. It started out at sixteen thousand and something and ended at fourteen something with certified bumper to bumper and a extended warranty. I left there so jealous of my daughters car that I can't wait to go back and buy a car myself. So if your looking to our has a car go to Bayside Chevrolete and get the Steve Johnson experience. The way he takes care of you is not the norm with car salesmen. I've never been treated the way he treated us. I really left there with a new friend. So make sure you go there first and it will be your only stop. Even finance was awesome. I recommend this dealership over any. Stacey Ferguson

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your 5 star review, we appreciate your business!

MLBRecco
5/12/2016

"Purchasing my new vehicle!!"

I was in the market searching for a car for a month! Originally I was going to buy used but decided to buy new when I went to Bayside Chevrolet. Joe Lyon made my car buying experience a whole lot better and did everything he possibly could to get the best deal!!! All of the staff I came across there were very helpful and friendly. Needless to say, I will be going back to see Joe Lyon at Bayside Chevrolet when I need another car in the future!!!!!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your business!

nwallace
5/05/2016

"Easy - No Pressure"

I received wonderful customer service from Amy when purchasing my new Tahoe. She took her time going over everything with me and showing me everything on my new vehicle. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. Thank you Amy!

May 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate your business!

Robert Newman
4/25/2016

"Exceptional Service"

I received exceptional customer service from Bayside Chevrolet when purchasing my 2016 Chevy Equinox. Every aspect of the process went smoothly. The dealership had a great selection of vehicles to choose from. The price was fair and the financing process was easy. The dealership has followed up to make sure I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Amy Duran is an excellent sales representative. She patiently answered my questions and took her time showing me my vehicle's features. The first price she offered was fair and reasonable. I highly recommend Bayside and Amy to anyone purchasing a new vehicle.

April 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Chevy Equinox! That's a great SUV and we know you'll enjoy every mile. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

mike42364
4/19/2016

"experience was excellent! ask for Amy Duran. "

The experience with the Amy and the management was excellent and do recommend Bayside Chevrolet. I did look for couple months at other dealership for the truck I was looking for. Bayside was the most helpful in finding and working with me. I do recommend Bayside for your buying

Andy and Jeff in management

April 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate yor review!

Howertonmelissa7
4/06/2016

"I leased a new 2016 Chevrolet Malibu "

Amy was so great to work with and I trusted her to give me the best deal I could get. Jack, the service writer, was also a great help while I was there. They were both very informative and I was very happy with my time spent there!

Jack Howerton

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!

Nothappy
3/30/2016

"Do NOT buy tires here!"

I wanted to rate Bayside Chevrolet Service Dept. 0 or LESS than 0. I bought 4 new tires at Bayside and had them put on my pick up truck and a wheel alignment on Friday. On my way to work Monday the left front tire came off and went rolling down Route 4! It was very difficult to steer my truck to the median strip on 3 wheels! Thank God I didn't hit a tree or another vehicle! My shoulder was injured from trying to steer the truck. Now my truck has to be repaired, I had to go to the ER,and get meds and PT for my injury. Not to mention I can't work and I don't have my truck!

David in central Va.
3/23/2016

"A true 5 star dealership"

Starting with the web site, vehicle description, price, very good pictures, directions all were very accurate. I traveled 130 miles to make my purchase. Debra Foster was my sales person and she did a great job. Mike Austin crunched all the numbers into a affordable price quickly. I have purchased more than a few cars in the last 10 years and this group was the best.

Carol P
3/16/2016

"Great Dealership"

I purchased a 2016 Chevy Silverado form Bayside Chevrolet, Amy was my sales person, who was great! she was very helpful, efficient, and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She has a great personality and made it a pleasure to conduct business with her. She has also contacted me several times to be sure that I am still totally satisfied with the purchase of my new vehicle, and if she can be of any further assistance or if I had any other questions she could answer. I want to extend a very special thank you to: Andy, Cory, Cody, and Josh you guys are awesome!!! Bayside should be proud to have such wonderful people on their staff !! Again thank you all so very much, and I love my truck! I highly recommend this dealership

Andy Thompson
Cody Robertson

Jpbarchitect
3/15/2016

"Quick Fast and a great experience!"

My family and I came from Northern Virginia to purchase a 2013 used suburban. We worked with Steve Johnson via email, texts and phone calls to make sure the car exceeded our expectations before we made the drive to the dealership. Once there the completion of the sale was quick and effective. We highly recommend Steve and Bayside Chevrolet.

Reviews of Joe Lyon