Bayside Chevrolet

105 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

gtopercy
3/25/2015

"Camaro ZL1 purchased"

I purchased a 2015 Camaro ZL1, traveled from PA to buy it because they were willing to work with me and strike the deal I wanted. Great place to make a car purchase. Was painless all around. Give Aaron a call.

bre
3/24/2015

"overall a great experience"

aaron taylor was very helpful and really worked with us. He is a great salesman and I would tell all my friends to go see him if they were looking for a vehicle. I felt he was a very honest person.

Craig Wood
3/23/2015

"Great experience with the Dealership"

My wife and I recently purchased our 2015 Chevrolet Traverse from Bayside and had a great experience working with Nancy Spaller. This was our first time at Bayside and will not be our last. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is searching for a new Chevrolet and wants a great experience when buying one. P.S. I still want to test drive the Black ZL1 Camaro you have on the lot. Craig Wood

bobby
3/20/2015

"Used truck purchase"

The people were very knowledgeable and friendly. We all have to get another car eventually and when you do it 's nice to give your money to a dealership that you had a good experience with. I am from New Jersey and some of the dealerships up here could use a lesson or two from Bayside Chevy. Thanks Bob Doherty

Edward Bowen

TommyBuckmaster7
3/16/2015

"Great customer service"

My experience at Bayside Chevy was excellent as always. I have purchased vehicles from here before and have always had an excellent experience every time. The customer service from Jeff was very humbling and Janet from the finance department made it a very calming and easy process.

kdknitro
3/10/2015

"New car purchase. "

I recently went to another dealer looking at Chevrolet Malibus. I got the run around when it came time to talk money and was put off by that. So i was recommended Bayside by a coworker, i didn't go there in the first place do to a few experiences of myself and of others. When it came to new car sales i was very happy with the way they treated me and how they dealt with my purchase. Every one i talked to had a good attitude and the process was very easy.

bet37
3/01/2015

"Top Notch Sales & Service"

We recently bought a 2015 Traverse LTZ at Bayside Chevrolet in Prince Frederick, MD. Nancy Spaller was our sales person. Nancy was very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle's capabilities and accessories. Aaron Taylor and Andy Thompson were also very helpful during the process. After the purchase, we discovered an issue and brought the vehicle in for service. Paul Hanna and the entire service team we interfaced with was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. We had to leave the car for a couple days and the dealership provided a rental vehicle at no charge for our use during that time. I also had pre-purchase communications, both Internet and telephone with Harry Nguyen during which I received professional service and information, including the fact that Bayside had the lowest price of any dealer in the entire Washington, DC area for the vehicle I was looking to buy. Overall, we were quite happy with the whole evolution. This was one of the most pleasant auto buying experiences I have had in more than 50 years of driving and purchasing vehicles. We will definitely return to Bayside Chevrolet the next time we're in the market for a new vehicle.

JFil
2/23/2015

"Silverado Purchase"

I had been searching for a 2014 Silverado for months trying to find the best deal and one day I saw this truck on cars.com that exceeded my requirements. It was a used 2014 with 15k miles on it but it was within my budget. I had to drive over and hour to get there but it was worth it. Bayside gave me a fair value on my trade-in and a reasonable price on the truck. It was no stress and straight to the point.

Clark3
2/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

Jeff and Janet were fantastic to work with. I was very pleased with how there was no pressure and they worked with me on a very professional and courteous level. I will suggest anyone purchasing a car to visit Jeff at Bayside! I was just looking and Jeff was the first and only one I spoke with. I didn't feel I needed to go anywhere else because I was confident he was the salesman for me. Janet was able to work with me on getting the price to the amount I was comfortable with. I have never been to a dealership that they were so quick to please the customer.Thank-you.

jwealer
2/12/2015

"2012 Honda Pilot"

The staff at Bayside have always been so helpful in the service department. Kevin F. and Chris are always very helpful for whatever I need for my Chevy Traverse.... I hadn't bought a car there until recently. Jeff Lehnen did a great job getting us the right deal we needed for this 2012 Honda Pilot. He was very courteous and down to earth! Janet helped us out in the finance department. My wife and I were able to make a very educational decision about the type of warranty we wanted for the Pilot. Thanks to all the helpful staff at Bayside Chevrolet! Joel Wealer

Reviews of Janet Poloski