Bayside Chevrolet

Corey Robertson

Used Car Manager

"Bought a new Silverado"

- Jeff B

Traded in my 2015 Silverado for a 2017. I was having some transmission issues with the 2015 and I drive a lot and wasn't feeling comfortable with it so Steve Thompson got me into a new 2017 with almost identical package. Geoff Wannamaker and Steve Thompson always treat me great. I have bought several vehicles at Bayside over the last 15 years.

"Great service "

- Bianca92

The whole process went smooth and everyone was very professional. Amy Lowe was my salesperson and she was really great during the whole process. I will diffently use this dealer in the future.

"Pleasantly Surprised!"

- JLettner

Sean, Becca and the rest of the folks at the Used Car Center were a pleasure to work with (even when I was in the skeptical mode). They were honest, friendly and open to my questions/concerns. Even though I broke one of the cardinal rules of car shopping (NOT bringing my spouse/ultimate decision maker) with me, they let me take the vehicle home, and show/test drive it and discuss it without a Sales person present. This almost as much as the Price/Product/Service sold me on the purchase. If you want a "low pressure" shopping/buying experience, then this is the place to go if they have the vehicle you are seeking! Good On Ya Becca, Sean, and Company!

2015 Chevrolet Express