Bayside Chevrolet

109 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

Keith Gatto
8/23/2016

"Great place to purchase a vehicle"

Dealership willingness to do what customer wants & come in at an acceptable price. Service department has great srvice also. I purchased a Toyota Highlander, below only has Chevy as an option.

Marciahorn
8/23/2016

"Problem solvers express!"

I don't know how she did it but Amy summarized my needs 100% when she put me in the perfect car. I went in frustrated and in need of a new vehicle, minutes away from signing off on the purchase of a new Ford from an awful Ford dealership in Prince Frederick. I just thought I would check one last place before committing. Well everything I wanted and needed from a vehicle plus bonus sporty features that I had considered too luxury, she found for me in minutes. At a price well within my budget! Then Juan jumped through hoops to get the financing and now I am proud to have my first real car loan and a brand new car in my name alone. I had to hug them both when it was all over. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL AROUND!

Silverado 16
8/19/2016

"Pleasant "

We didnt feel pressure or anyone over the shoulder kinda thing. Pleasant people nice atmosphere. We felt so much more comfortable at this dealership than the other chevy dealership we have used.

Steve Thompson

VM$123
8/19/2016

"2015 Chevy Camaro "

Josh Harris was an excellent and knowledgeable sales person and was helpful throughout the process of test driving and purchasing my 2015 Chevy Camaro. By contrast, I was provided an incorrect total estimate by management for the subject vehicle that represented approximately a $3,500 difference in the overall price of the subject vehicle. However, I note my car care package was upgraded from 3 years to lifetime. Additionally, the posted description of the subject vehicle advertised it had "All Whether Tires;" however, the invoice stated performance tires, which are not suggested for fall/winter driving. This is tantamount to deceptive advertising and will cost me ~ $1,200.00 according to an estimate I received from Bayside Service staff. Nevertheless, I am enjoying my 2015 Chevy Camaro thus far.

Dan C
8/07/2016

"Great Used Car Buying Experience!"

I had a great experience buying our second vehicle from Bayside. Steve Johnson is a great guy and salesman, very accommodating and personable! Both my wife and I have been very happy with our vehicles and we truely are Bayside for life! Thanks for taking care of us!

Mike20657
8/02/2016

"Bayside "

Great people, Great Owners, Great facility. I considered a Colorado verses a Silverado then preferred the 4WD Crew LT Z71 for the ride, size and 20% discount to good to pass up.

Colin P
7/26/2016

"Bought 2 vehicles"

We went out looking for a new vehicle and came across Bayside. We were greeted promptly and had an overall great experience. Instead of purchasing a new vehicle from another dealer, we ended up purchasing two used vehicles from Ryan and Bayside. The whole experience from start to finish exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Bayside. They weren't pushy at all, and went out of their way to help us through the whole process. Due to this, we will recommend to our friends where to go when looking for a vehicle. Kudos to the whole staff.

Julie H
7/21/2016

"Great Place, Great Experience "

By far this is one of the best experiences of buying a vehicle ever! Everything was ready to go the moment we walked through the door - Steve and Josh had all the paperwork in order, we just had to sign and then drive our new truck off the lot. Thank you to everyone at Bayside, especially Steve for all his hard work, for making this transaction an easy, painless experience!

Tracy Nalley
7/20/2016

"Excellent Experience Buying a Vehicle! "

I called Bayside Chevrolet to purchase a vehicle. I wanted a certain vehicle and color, and they had exactly what I was looking for to buy. Amy had all the paper work ready for me and my new car was clean, and pretty when I arrived. Amy made the process easy and quick, since my time was limited. Juan made finance a breeze. Thanks everyone at Bayside for helping me with my New Car!!

Benjamin Staniewicz
7/10/2016

"Friendly, knowledgeable, patience"

I would of given 5 stars but when I returned to get a item from my vehicle I traded in parts were stolen out and nobody tryed to help find or consider to replace for me. I would recommend holly Sweeney to anybody trying to bye a new or used car. She showed such professionalism and truly cared about what I wanted and that made me feel I was being treated like a person not just a sale.

Holly Sweeney