Bayside Chevrolet

109 Auto Drive,
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
Bayside Chevrolet Info
About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site! At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

About Bayside Chevrolet Learn More

AnnaS2016
6/19/2016

" Great experience! Highly recommend!!"

Steve Johnson was a phenomenal salesman. He was patient and thorough as I asked a lot of questions regarding the vehicle. He was very responsive over email and by phone. I LOVE my new car and Steve made sure I was taken care of. We will definitely be back!

DaveH
6/10/2016

"Trust Steve Johnson and Bayside"

I came to Bayside looking for a car for my teenage driver. I met Steve Johnson and I explained that I needed a safe, reliable used car for my daughter. He set me up with a Honda CRV- low miles in good condition, great price. He took extra steps to make sure it was especially safe by making sure it had new tires, brakes and headlights. He took care of everything and had the car in excellent condition within 24 hours. I was amazed by the condition of the car. I highly recommend Steve Johnson and Bayside. You and your family can trust them to take care of your needs.

Chrisrausch
6/05/2016

"Great experience"

The people there are very friendly and accommodating. It was quick and painless. They made it very simple to set up the financing and helped us choose the right car. Cindy Holcomb and Mike Austin were excellent.

chri
6/02/2016

"Bayside Auto Group"

I drove from NC to Bayside Auto Group to buy a Toyota this past weekend. Steve Johnson helped me and it was a great experience from start to finish! Would recommend them both if looking for a new or used car!

miker
6/01/2016

"Believe in Steve !"

From Sales to Service, I am convinced that Bayside is an exceptional dealership and truly does care and strive to win your business. I'd never been to Bayside before. I was interested in the Chevy Cruze and found what I was looking for listed there online so I decided to swing by. Upon arrival, I encountered Steve Johnson who accommodated my request to have the Cruze I was interested in brought up front so I could take it for a spin. The car looked good and drove well. I told Steve I would have my daughter stop by to get her blessing as in the end it was for her. She loved it, so game on. The next day I went to haggle out the price and financing. Steve was very cordial and professional and we were able to come to an amicable agreement on the price. I also agreed to let Bayside compete on the financing although I had excellent terms via my credit union. They were able to closely match it as well as the GAP insurance I desired. This reduced the paperwork and wait time due to the need of the credit union to have to FEDEX everything to me. On to finance we went with Mike Austin. He also was very efficient, patient, and professional and answered all my questions and concerns. Deal was done and we're out of there fairly quickly. Fast forward to the Friday of Memorial day weekend and the warranty is on its last day. The car is idling rough and 3 dash service warnings are popping up! I wrote a professional and courteous e-mail to Mr. Mark Wanamaker, the General Manager, and Mr. Steve Thompson, the Sales Manager explaining what had happened. I honestly didn't believe that I would hear back from anyone but I was very mistaken. On Memorial day I was contacted by Ellen Jackson in Service and asked to bring the car in the next day so they could resolve the problem. I agreed. My wife was able to take it in the following day. After trouble-shooting, they determined it required a part which they fully covered including labor. It wasn't in stock and would take several additional hours to get it in and make the repair. Mr. Wayne Lopez was kind enough to offer my wife a loner vehicle so she wouldn't be stuck there all day. She declined and decided to hang out and wait. Mr. Lopez ensured she was comfortable in the customer lounge which also had several HD TVs and amenities. After final repairs, she was also able to pick up the car license plates - good timing. From Sales to Service, Bayside was excellent. This purchase by far was the best vehicle purchase experience I've had. Bayside and their team truly are a stellar car dealership and work very hard to win your business. They've certainly earned mine and I appreciate their efforts ... Mike R.

Tammyjo311
5/27/2016

"Service Deception"

well I did schedule my 30,000 mile oil change and you guys didn't log the appointment, and then rescheduled with me, and then wouldn't you know i was less than 100 miles over at that point for my warranty, so of course i took it elsewhere to get oil changed and when the mechanic brought me back to look at my tires when he had on lift..all 4 of my tires were dry rotted on the inside, its truly a wonder I was not involved in a blow out with cracks and bubbles, I have had them rotated and checked with every oil change with you, less than 2 years and my tires are dry rotted, shame on you , shame on your Service Dept for taking advantage of me..$550 bucks for new tires because i got sold a lemon and you guys pulled the wool over my eyes, I am friends with molly and she will be hearing about this, and i don't think I will ever buy another vehicle from Bayside again.

cannott remember his name, but its on my paper work

Ssuperchef2
5/19/2016

"Steve Johnson Experience "

Two day ago my daughter started looking for a car, so we started the long process of looking. Our first stop was in St. Mary's county. We went from dealer to dealer not finding what she wanted. Because I spent 8 hour, I went home and my husband took over. I was worried because my husband is not good a getting cars. Go when she pulled up in a Honda CR-V small SUV with over a hundred a something miles and a gas guzzler at that, I was highly upset. I was just glad she came to her senses and took it back the next morning. I got there after my husband and her to make sure she got something a lot better then that. As I walked in they we talking to a gentlemen that I later found out was Steve Johnson. So I walk in and this is what I said. "Are you the person that sold my daughter that SUV with all those miles and a gas guzzler? She has to drive to and from DC 5 days a week l, so times six and you would sell her this." I said a lot more then that, but I'd be here all day if I write everything I said. I'll just say it wasn't nice. Well, Steven assured me, he didn't know, and that he just thought they were looking for something cheap. Once he found out what she needed he went over and beyond to get us the best car and deal he could. I left there very happy, so happy that he'll be the only person I ever buy from. I don't care if I move 2 hours away I'm coming back to Steve. He put my daughter in a 2013 Toyota Prius Hybrid-electric. It started out at sixteen thousand and something and ended at fourteen something with certified bumper to bumper and a extended warranty. I left there so jealous of my daughters car that I can't wait to go back and buy a car myself. So if your looking to our has a car go to Bayside Chevrolete and get the Steve Johnson experience. The way he takes care of you is not the norm with car salesmen. I've never been treated the way he treated us. I really left there with a new friend. So make sure you go there first and it will be your only stop. Even finance was awesome. I recommend this dealership over any. Stacey Ferguson

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your 5 star review, we appreciate your business!

MLBRecco
5/12/2016

"Purchasing my new vehicle!!"

I was in the market searching for a car for a month! Originally I was going to buy used but decided to buy new when I went to Bayside Chevrolet. Joe Lyon made my car buying experience a whole lot better and did everything he possibly could to get the best deal!!! All of the staff I came across there were very helpful and friendly. Needless to say, I will be going back to see Joe Lyon at Bayside Chevrolet when I need another car in the future!!!!!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your business!

nwallace
5/05/2016

"Easy - No Pressure"

I received wonderful customer service from Amy when purchasing my new Tahoe. She took her time going over everything with me and showing me everything on my new vehicle. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. Thank you Amy!

May 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate your business!

Robert Newman
4/25/2016

"Exceptional Service"

I received exceptional customer service from Bayside Chevrolet when purchasing my 2016 Chevy Equinox. Every aspect of the process went smoothly. The dealership had a great selection of vehicles to choose from. The price was fair and the financing process was easy. The dealership has followed up to make sure I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Amy Duran is an excellent sales representative. She patiently answered my questions and took her time showing me my vehicle's features. The first price she offered was fair and reasonable. I highly recommend Bayside and Amy to anyone purchasing a new vehicle.

April 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Chevy Equinox! That's a great SUV and we know you'll enjoy every mile. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Steve Johnson