Read Reviews Bayside Chevrolet

Andrew FaggioInternet Sales Consultant5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bayside Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bayside Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bayside Chevrolet

Thank you for viewing our Chevrolet web site!

At Bayside Chevrolet we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chevrolet models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Silverado 1500, Traverse, Cruze, Malibu or Camaro? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire.

If you are in the market for a used car in Prince Frederick, look no further! At Bayside Chevrolet, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Prince Frederick region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today.

We will also help with auto loans in Prince Frederick and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Bayside Chevrolet can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible.

Please visit Bayside Chevrolet at 1200 Solomons Island Road and let us show you all of the Chevrolet services we offer.

Our Location

Free Coffee Television
Free Drinks Vending Machines
Free WiFi Cable TV

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Knowledgeable, Friendly, and Affordable"

VoltUser
7/15/2014 11:52:00 AM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

First time buying a car, did all my research and came in with my mind made up. I wasn't pressured to get anything I didn't want, and Jeff was friendly and helpful. Andy helped arrange the car I wanted, and Greg made all the paperwork a breeze. I will most definitely recommend them if you want a good deal!

"Ptretty easy"

lissiedeere
7/14/2014 10:11:01 AM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

From the beginning, the low pressure attitude of the place made me feel comfortable. I didn't return to several other dealerships when I was car shopping simply because they came on too strong. These guys were almost the opposite. I felt like I was given plenty of time and room to make a decision, and , once I did, they handled the rest quickly and easily. It was nice to not have to "leave the county" and yet get comparable prices. Jeff was very personable and easily accessible to communicate with.

Twitter
"Reasonable, Personable, and Affordable"

deans31390
6/25/2014 10:37:14 AM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

You can't ask more from a dealership than to have friendly faces, an affordable price, and people who use numbers and words that make sense to your needs. I test drove my car in the morning, and they got my trade-in appraised, the car put through inspect, finances taken care of, and the care ready-to-go by the afternoon. Great people, great service, great product.

"Great Customer Service!!"

vdscar
6/24/2014 10:14:12 AM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership. My Mom, referred me to Jeff Lehnen(she normally does not like car salesman – but she likes Jeff). I was on a very tight budget and Jeff wanted to make sure I purchased something I really wanted and something that would last a long time. Jeff wasn’t just looking to make a sale he wanted to have a happy and satisfied customer (plus I think he didn’t want to disappoint my Mom)! Jeff introduced me to Andy Thompson (the numbers guy – as my Mom says)! Andy provided the bottom line with some discounts which made the decision a lot easier for me. Robert Smith and Ray Murphy were providing a lot of support…”cheer leaders”- Mom’s words…not mine! I had a really good buying experience and would highly recommend these guys!

Thanks again, Vincent

Twitter
"My experience buying a car"

Cealy1
6/14/2014 7:27:13 AM

Janet PoloskiJanet Poloski

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

Best experience I've had purchasing a car. Friendly and courteous staff. Got the deal I was looking for and treated respectfully. Contract and other financial matters were thoroughly explained. I will buy from them again.

"Great Experience"

dmb921
6/5/2014 5:02:05 PM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

This was the second vehicle we bought from this dealership and sales person within 3 months. We had a great experience and everyone at the dealership is helpful and friendly. I would recommend this dealership and sales person to any one.

"Great buying experience!"

tmw5jaw
6/2/2014 12:15:57 PM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

My husband and I knew that we were looking for a 2013 Camaro ZL1 and saw on the internet that Bayside Chevrolet had one in stock. On June 24th, we traveled over 80 miles to look at this car not knowing if we were definitely going to buy the vehicle or not. We were greeted very quickly by Jeff Lehnen. We explained what we were looking for and the vehicle we would be trading in. Jeff was very friendly and helpful and took us right to the car we were looking for. He answered all of our questions for us in a professional and courteous manner. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and greeted us. There was such a positive atmosphere at this dealership, you could tell that everyone enjoyed their jobs and we felt like the customer was #1. The sales manager (sorry I forgot his name) went out of his way to make sure the deal happened. We made our deal, and signed all the paperwork with Greg Heffner. Greg was also very friendly and answered any of our questions concerning financing. We actually had to drive back 80 miles to pick up the car we were going to trade in and bring it back to the dealership and they were very understanding. While we were making the travel to get our trade in, Jeff went out of his way to make sure our new purchase was cleaned just the way my husband wanted it. The whole buying experience was awesome from the moment we drove up on the lot, the negotiating, the financial paperwork, until we drove away in our beautiful new car.

"Good Experience"

dad944
6/1/2014 11:01:55 AM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

Upon arriving we were met by Jeff and he was customer friendly and straight forward from the beginning. I had already done research on cars wanting to look at and had 2 in mine, 2009 Nissan & 2011 Honda. Honda wasn't there, so Jeff and the Sales Mgr.(don't remember name) got car from sister dealership for me too look at on Memorial Day. Bought car on Monday with no issues and the finance manager, Greg, was also very helpful and customer friendly. Nice to buy a car with no issues, haggling, or frustration. Thanks to your business and personnel working there.

"Very Happy!"

codyjvance
5/29/2014 11:24:48 AM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

I have to say that Jeff was without a doubt AWESOME. He did not pressure me into anything. I was looking for something safe and good on gas. Jeff did more than that, when I saw the Spark he told me it is the safest car on the lot, it is awesome on gas. If any one asks me where they think they should go for a car. I am sending them to Bayside and recommending Jeff as the salesman!

"Bayside Chevrolet"

garner15
5/22/2014 11:36:40 AM

My Review Of Bayside Chevrolet:

This is my first owned Chevrolet product and I am already satisfied with the new Impala. Great group of people at Bayside Cheverolet and was a very smooth experience dealing with everyone.
Thank you !