Bemer Motor Cars

Julian "JR" Martinez, Service Manager, Bemer Motor Cars

Julian "JR" Martinez

Service Manager

April 23, 2017

"Bemer Motors X5 Excellent"

- Syvbmwx5

Bemer Motors is the best dealership because of the Bemer family customer service they provide. They are always available for the customer and make you feel welcome at every visit. I have used Bemer service because they provide excellent service and reasonable rates. I am very happy to have purchased my X5 at Bemer Motors. S. Ynostrosa

April 10, 2017

"Sales"

- Ang7ela777

I've visited be my motor cars today and I purchased a 2003 BMW very nice car I love it I was assisted by Mr. manual Fernandez he was very helpful he was very thorough he explained all detail information to me about the car and he did a great job at given me a honest and upfront sale.

March 27, 2017

"Satisfied customer "

- Aharvey01

This dealership was very nice and professional. They got the job done on the vehicle that I really wanted. Manuel was our salesman and he did an awesome job! I will refer friends and family.

Used 1965 Volkswagen Beetle, $18900