Bemer Motor Cars

Nexcar

Durrett Motor Company

Fair & Square
3/20/2016

"Deceitful business practices of hiding mechanical issues"

Understandably, in the used auto business there are going to be occasional disagreement from time to time between the shop owner & the consumer. It would be unfair to claim that Julian intentionally sales cars with considerable mechanical problems. Unfortunately, when you buy a used car that is the risk you choose to make. However, it is not acceptable under any circumstances for the dealership to misrepresent a major issue such as a leaky transmission by placing a sealant compound in the transmission so that the vehicle does not appear to have a transmission problem; which by the way is a very costly repair. I know for a fact this was the case after I personally did a test analysis of the transmission fluid from the vehicle purchased from Julian at Bemer Motor Cars. I personally have been a Chemical Engineer for 24 years & work in the research & development department for Shell Oil which grants me access to state of the art equipment. After careful analysis, I have concluded without a shadow of doubt that Bemer Motor Cars did in fact place transmission sealant in the vehicle without duly notifying me neither verbally or written about the transmission problem on vehicle I purchased from them. I did not attempt to exchange the vehicle since i did sign an "as is" contract for purchase of the car and will take it as a financial loss. I am simply writing this review to inform potential consumers of the unethical business practices used at Bemer Motor Cars.

Julian & Luis

raven7132
2/04/2016

"BMW experts"

When other guys are scratching their heads trying to figure out what's wrong this guy knows immediately. Been taking my BMW's here for 20 years. Great service and family oriented business that makes you feel welcome. Great pricing compared to the dealer. 5 star service.

julian

alpha2k
11/20/2012

"HORRIBLE!!! This place is a scammer spot. The service..."

HORRIBLE!!! This place is a scammer spot. The service that I got was fair, but Julian kept telling me to come back another day to get my car serviced, after waiting there for hours ...Then they give you crappy loaner cars with no gas in them.....To top it off, I was taken advantage of because I had an extended warranty. I called my warranty people and they told me that he charged me 120 more dollars they what they gave him for parts and labor....then he put on the receipt that it took them a lot more hours than the warranty people had estimated... If you don't mind waiting all day to get your car serviced and have some money to throw away, then this is the spot for you....

Julian

ebada6
6/08/2012

"Bemer Motor cars still up to their same old tricks. Yes..."

Bemer Motor cars still up to their same old tricks. Yes people this entire shop is a scam. I was sold a LEMON, $4500.00 down payment, only to break down on me 5 times within a 2 months of getting the vehicle. Today I found out that the motor is not good, and guess what.....the extended warranty that I paid 3500.00 dollars for, will not be covering it. Julian fixes on peoples automobiles by process of elimination. No one there knows a single thing about a BMW. I honestly feel like I was ripped off. I had a better chance winning the lottery.

JULIAN, Carmen, Louis, Bianca

mystynm
12/04/2010

"I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealer..."

I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealer again!The salesman was dis honest regarding the contract then charged me twice for the registration fees. When i took the car for repairs i wasn't given an estimate before the repairs were made. I told the salesman what the car needed before i purchased it and was told the rrepairs would be made at no charge which is a flat out lie. Buyer Beware!!!You can file a complaint with the BBB, but this dealer will not respond!

Luis Martinez

Pknuper
12/15/2009

"This Dealer has Deceptive Practices from Service, sales,..."

This Dealer has Deceptive Practices from Service, sales, Financing to Extended Warranties. Julian Martinez the so called General Manager of Conroe Mitsubishi & "Bemer Motor Cars" also Known as Bemer Preventive Maintenance, BMW Preventive Maintenance is a PONZIE SCAMER! Folks Beware....