Read Reviews Bemer Motor Cars

(713) 266-2690

Manufacturer: Used Car Dealer

3.0

based on 1 reviews

Overall
1.4

1.4 out of 5

4 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Bemer Motor Cars

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Bemer Motor Cars

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"HORRIBLE!!! This place is a scammer spot. The service..."

alpha2k
11/20/2012 11:07:47 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Julian

My Review Of Bemer Motor Cars:

HORRIBLE!!! This place is a scammer spot. The service that I got was fair, but Julian kept telling me to come back another day to get my car serviced, after waiting there for hours ...Then they give you crappy loaner cars with no gas in them.....To top it off, I was taken advantage of because I had an extended warranty. I called my warranty people and they told me that he charged me 120 more dollars they what they gave him for parts and labor....then he put on the receipt that it took them a lot more hours than the warranty people had estimated... If you don't mind waiting all day to get your car serviced and have some money to throw away, then this is the spot for you....

Twitter
"Bemer Motor cars still up to their same old tricks. Yes..."

ebada6
6/8/2012 3:27:57 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
JULIAN
Carmen
Louis
Bianca

My Review Of Bemer Motor Cars:

Bemer Motor cars still up to their same old tricks. Yes people this entire shop is a scam. I was sold a LEMON, $4500.00 down payment, only to break down on me 5 times within a 2 months of getting the vehicle. Today I found out that the motor is not good, and guess what.....the extended warranty that I paid 3500.00 dollars for, will not be covering it. Julian fixes on peoples automobiles by process of elimination. No one there knows a single thing about a BMW. I honestly feel like I was ripped off. I had a better chance winning the lottery.

Twitter
"I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealer..."

mystynm
12/4/2010 2:26:16 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Luis Martinez

1.6

My Review Of Bemer Motor Cars:

I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealer again!The salesman was dis honest regarding the contract then charged me twice for the registration fees. When i took the car for repairs i wasn't given an estimate before the repairs were made. I told the salesman what the car needed before i purchased it and was told the rrepairs would be made at no charge which is a flat out lie. Buyer Beware!!!You can file a complaint with the BBB, but this dealer will not respond!

Twitter
"This Dealer has Deceptive Practices from Service, sales,..."

Pknuper
12/15/2009 12:08:32 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

1.5

My Review Of Bemer Motor Cars:

This Dealer has Deceptive Practices from Service, sales, Financing to Extended Warranties. Julian Martinez the so called General Manager of Conroe Mitsubishi & "Bemer Motor Cars" also Known as Bemer Preventive Maintenance, BMW Preventive Maintenance is a PONZIE SCAMER! Folks Beware....