Bemer Motor Cars

Bemer Motor Cars
Bemer Motor Cars Info

Nexcar

D&M Leasing - Houston

"HORRIBLE!!! This place is a scammer spot. The service..."

HORRIBLE!!! This place is a scammer spot. The service that I got was fair, but Julian kept telling me to come back another day to get my car serviced, after waiting there for hours ...Then they give you crappy loaner cars with no gas in them.....To top it off, I was taken advantage of because I had an extended warranty. I called my warranty people and they told me that he charged me 120 more dollars they what they gave him for parts and labor....then he put on the receipt that it took them a lot more hours than the warranty people had estimated... If you don't mind waiting all day to get your car serviced and have some money to throw away, then this is the spot for you....

Julian

"Bemer Motor cars still up to their same old tricks. Yes..."

Bemer Motor cars still up to their same old tricks. Yes people this entire shop is a scam. I was sold a LEMON, $4500.00 down payment, only to break down on me 5 times within a 2 months of getting the vehicle. Today I found out that the motor is not good, and guess what.....the extended warranty that I paid 3500.00 dollars for, will not be covering it. Julian fixes on peoples automobiles by process of elimination. No one there knows a single thing about a BMW. I honestly feel like I was ripped off. I had a better chance winning the lottery.

JULIAN, Carmen, Louis, Bianca,

"I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealer..."

I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealer again!The salesman was dis honest regarding the contract then charged me twice for the registration fees. When i took the car for repairs i wasn't given an estimate before the repairs were made. I told the salesman what the car needed before i purchased it and was told the rrepairs would be made at no charge which is a flat out lie. Buyer Beware!!!You can file a complaint with the BBB, but this dealer will not respond!

Luis Martinez

"This Dealer has Deceptive Practices from Service, sales,..."

This Dealer has Deceptive Practices from Service, sales, Financing to Extended Warranties. Julian Martinez the so called General Manager of Conroe Mitsubishi & "Bemer Motor Cars" also Known as Bemer Preventive Maintenance, BMW Preventive Maintenance is a PONZIE SCAMER! Folks Beware....