Bentley Bugatti Rolls Royce Scottsdale

Towbin Motorcars

LippyT
2/06/2016

"Worst. Service. Ever."

My visit to Scottsdale Bentley on February 5, 2016 made perfectly clear that Scottsdale Bentley is interested in one thing and one thing only: money. They are unconcerned with the customer, are inattentive, rude, slow and just plain bad to be around--unless of course they think you have money, in which case they buzz around like knats with dopey fake smiles. When I went to trade my Bentley Continental GT for some newer vehicle, Salesman Gary flat out told me they would not buy my car UNLESS I bought one from them; this contradicts their website. He was rude and smug and seemed like my presence was more of a nuisance than anything else, even though I made clear that I was not opposed to buying some other car found on its website. He asked me a few questions, then ignored me while he helped another salesman right in front of me (as I just sat there), then turned back to me to talk about the appraisal of my trade-in. It was without a doubt, the worst experience at a car dealership that I have ever had in my life. I left without even getting the appraisal and will never, ever go there again. I will advise my friends to avoid this place like the plague. Little wonder why there aren't many reviews for this dealership on dealerrater.com. They don't deserve to even be in business.

Gary (Salesman)

lbirling
5/10/2011

"I have purchased several vehicles through Todd Key at..."

I have purchased several vehicles through Todd Key at Penske Automotive Group. Todd is the most informative and trustworthy sales representative that I have ever dealt with. Whenever I am in the market for a vehicle, my one and only call is to Todd Key.

Todd Key