Berger Chevrolet, Inc

Eugene Sellaro

July 08, 2017

"Straight up amazing "

- Diamond95

I went in looking for a chevy cruze and I was pleased to be leaving with that exact kind of car. Everyone in the building was super friendly and made the entire experience one to remember. James made everything go as smooth as possible and I will definitely recommend anyone I know who wants to buy a car to to this location.

James Thurkettle

July 06, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Alexandria B.

I wasn't necessarily in the market for a new car but when my motor blew in my old car needless to say I didn't have much choice. I looked online and found a 2013 dodge avenger and fell in love with it. Never thought it would be possible to have this new or nice of a vehicle. My salesman James was completely AMAZING throughout the whole experience from picking me up to get there since no way to get there, helped me figure out my options and see if it was even the slightest possibility. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was very courteous and made the magic happen within the same day! He even had a detailer come to my job to fix a minor patch in my seat so I wouldn't be inconvenienced in anyway. Also I recently lost my keys and needed some help getting paperwork faxed and some things figured out to get it done and he was on it in anyway to help me out since my car was in 1 location, me stuck at work and all my paperwork in another. Instead of me having to stress he got everything where it needed to be for me and made sure I was taken care of. I would HIGHLY recommend Berger to anyone looking for a new vehicle !

James Thurkettle
Brian Hayes
Emily Gatlin

July 03, 2017

"New lease - great experience!"

- BruceWestMichigan

Darrel did a great job of listening to what we wanted and presenting the best options. We had limited time to come in to the dealership, so Darrel facilitated all the details via phone and email. He was attentive and followed up but was not overbearing. We definitely recommend him and plan to do more with Berger in the future.

Darrell Pike