Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center

Berlin City Auto Group
485 Main Street,
Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
Berlin City Auto Group Info

Rowe Auburn

Fred Gobeille
12/17/2015

"nice experience"

Over a three day period we were able to select a new Chevy truck and have it delivered to my home. No hassle straight forward deal. Thank you David and Bobby. I purchased a chevy silverado 2500. Under make select you cant select GM or Chevy.

David and Bobby

Bryan and Shannon Loeb
12/10/2015

"Best experience ever buying a car!!!!"

Couldn't have had a more pleasant experience!!! The car we originally were buying was sold and out salesman was quick and very curtious with finding us another vehicle that matched exactly what we wanted!! Couldn't be happier with our explorer!!!!

Tom

mark & nancy
12/09/2015

"Easy Purchase"

This is the second pre owned truck we have purchased from Berlin City. It is a no hassle, down to earth dealership and we would recommend Cassandra Wright any day. We are very happy with our Ford F350. We will be back for the next one when the time comes.

Cassandra Wright, Mark (in finance)

Chris
12/08/2015

"Outstanding customer service, convenient, hassle-free!"

Paul Maurais and Randy Stewart were outstanding! This is not my first experience in dealing with Berlin City Nissan, nor will it be the last. I would recommend that Berlin City/Nissan be a pilot program in training other dealerships on how to make trading hassle-free and convenient. All of my experiences with this dealership have been stress free, which is not the norm when attempting to trade vehicles. Their priority is customer service and your satisfaction. Kudos to the Nissan Berlin City dealership!

Paul Maurais Randy Stewart

angiemay43
11/01/2015

"Fantastic!"

This was the second Pilot that I bought from Berlin City. Tom Doyon was fantastic with both purchases and is a pleasure to work with! Not only did they deliver my vehicle to me 2.5 hours away, but it was absolutely free! I will definitely be calling them when it comes time for an upgrade. Fantastic experience all around, very happy!

Tom Doyon, Jill Hammond

Tiff
10/11/2015

""That Was Easy""

This was my second experience purchasing a new vehicle from Berlin City and it couldn't have been more pleasant. Tom was very kind and efficient throughout the entire process and would look at different options from every angle to make it work best for me. It was Brody's first day training and he was also very patient and personable. They both created a very comfortable atmosphere and I left feeling very humbled. I would absolutely recommend Berlin City NH to my family and closest friends. Cheers!

Tom, Brody

McLaughlin5
9/29/2015

"Easy, Patient and Great Atmosphere"

Randy, Tom and Jill were great to deal with regarding the recent purchase of our brand new Dodge! They were patient, easy going and were willing to go the extra mile! Would recommend to anyone looking to buy!

Randy Stewart, Jill Hammond & Tom Doyon

joeb123
9/25/2015

"Efficient, thorough and most of all pleasant to make a deal "

Our sales person was Tom Doyon. He was very patient as we picked out our Honda CRV and very helpful as he explained all of the features on our new car. We had lots of questions and we received full explanations and answers. My wife and I never felt any kind or sort of high pressure to buy a car here and now and to have to meet a Manager for further sales pressure. It did not happen like that as it always used to years ago when we hated going to a dealership to be pressured. Our kudos and compliments to the dealership and our salesman Tom Doyon.

Tom Doyon and Josh

Bob
9/17/2015

""EASY""

This place is unbelievable!!!! When they say "EASY" they aren't kidding, they left me speechless, it was at a loss for words. I Love My New Tundra and I am a Berlin City Customer for Life!!!!

Bruce Lary

Shelley
9/03/2015

"Easy !!!!!"

Easy just like they say ! Within 1 hr I had traded and they delivered it to me in New York! Tom doyon was the best ! No hassles just great salesmanship all of the group together from the first phone call to the deliver !!!:)

Tom Doyon