Berlin City Auto Group

Berlin City Auto Group
Berlin City Auto Group Info

Bournival Jeep

Rowe Westbrook

"I would recommend any of my friends to see Andrew Moser..."

I would recommend any of my friends to see Andrew Moser at your dealership. He was friendly, helpfull, knows his job well and got things done without all the typical haggling you would normally see at other dealerships. I am pleased with the whole experience from Berlin City. The only bad thing i have to say is the hidden costs associated with the extended warranty, insurance, delivery fee " you guys waived it for me" and a few things like that. It was probably made clear to me but i was in a hurry and should have taken more time to read the fine print.All in all i got what i wanted and got it fast.And it was nice dealing with a salesman such as Andrew Moser whom is very good at what he does. P.S I bought a car in 2000 from you guys and was so frustrated with the haggling over the price that i said i would never come back to you guys.I told the salesman up front i dont have time to be there all day and wanted the best price up front and where i needed to be on my payment. Well after all day we finally agreed on the price/payment.I almost walked out. It should have been done up front like i asked.I understand you want to make the most amount of money possible but it also almost cost you the sale of the new car to me and any future cars and anyone i referred you to. I am glad to see things have changed. Thanks, Dan Verge

Andrew Moser

"So i went to buy a new car last week..and my salesman..."

So i went to buy a new car last week..and my salesman Andy moser was a very nice guy. He worked with me and was very helpful. If you go to get a new car I would recommend that you go see Andy. I guarantee you will have a good experience.

Andrew Moser

"Andrew was extremely polite, pleasant and prompt with..."

Andrew was extremely polite, pleasant and prompt with giving and getting information for my new lease. He was able to find the vehicle my wife and I wanted in a short amount of time, and did weverything he could to make the deal happen seamlessly.

Andrew Mosure

"When I went to Berlin City, I wasn't sure if I was going..."

When I went to Berlin City, I wasn't sure if I was going to get the car I was really looking for, but with the help of your salesman Andy Moser I was able to find the car I wanted at the price I was able to afford. Andy was helpful and was able to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend Berlin City and especially recommend Andy. Thanks again

Andy Moser

"I have been a customer of Berlin City since the early..."

I have been a customer of Berlin City since the early 1990's. I have always been treated with respect and felt I received a very equitable deal. We have just recently purchased a Toyota. We had such a good experience when we were forced into replacing our Truck we went back to purchase a Dodge. If we have had any service issues they have always worked to correct the transaction to our satisfaction. You can always count on the deal being fair, the service being excellent, all with courtesy, a smile, and an honest desire to always improve so that customers like us will return again and again. A very fresh approach in today's economy!

Kevin/Jay/Randy in Service. Ed Watson/Andie Moser/Mark for Purchasing

"Buying a car isn't the least stressful thing in life to..."

Buying a car isn't the least stressful thing in life to do. But Salesman Randy Stewart was the most helpful, knowledgeable, and HONEST sales person we have ever done business with. He was there for us (the Customer) and not just the "SALE". He is not pushy, and made us feel comfortable with the experience. When we had an issue with one of our vehicles he even personally scheduled and picked our vehicle up for service. Now that is service!!! I understand he isn't able to do that for everyone or for every circumstance, but any salesman who is that involved in making a customer happy, has my vote. We personally feel Berlin City Auto Group is lucky to have him and we will be back to buy our next vehicle from Randy Stewart!! Thank you again Randy for the remarkable car buying experience.. Just a side note- we have purchased two new vehilces from Randy in the past two years and both occasions dealing with him were perfect!! The last vehicle we purchased he spent countless (alot) hours with my wife assisting her in finding the right car for her needs. She ended up buying a Kia Sorento and she has been so happy with it. Since then we have sent four good friends to Randy for their new vehicle purchases and they ALL were very impressed with him. If you want a no pressure, knowledgable, hard working sales person, I personally recommend you to give him a call. Shawn White New Hampshire

Randy Stewart

"David was an extremely helpful salesperson who went above..."

David was an extremely helpful salesperson who went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our purchase. He worked really hard to make the car that we wanted fit into our budget. Not only did he succeed, but he also had the car delivered to our home! David was great with all of the small details, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. We will be seeing David for our future car needs. Thanks David!!

David Coulombe

"Randy was absolutely excellent to deal with and he made..."

Randy was absolutely excellent to deal with and he made my purchase experience easy and fun. I have had terrible luck using other dealerships in the area, but Randy put me at ease and never talked down to me or treated me like I didn't know what I was talking about because I'm a woman. The sales manager, Ben, was great as well, and I felt that both he and Randy worked hard to get me the car that I wanted. I highly recommend both of them and will definitely give them a call the next time I'm in the market for another vehicle. I have already told all of my friends to see them. Overall experience....A+++

Randy Stewart, Ben Roberge.

"Salesmen and service personnel are very friendly and..."

Salesmen and service personnel are very friendly and helpful. The service advisor has made recommendations for service to be done and shows you the component so you can see why it needs to be replaced. The waiting area is clean and comfortable with a TV, magazines, snacks, coffee, tea and other beverages. When I bought my car, the brought out as many cars as I wanted to test drive so I was sure to chose the car that fit my needs. I highly recommend Berlin City Auto.

Shawn and Jay, service advisors

"After dealing with a multitude of Jeep Dealers Andy at..."

After dealing with a multitude of Jeep Dealers Andy at Berlin City made them look like amateurs. He not only found me the exact jeep I was looking for but he beat all the local dealers prices without any haggling. It took no longer then an hour for Berlin City to handle my financing and get me a low rate on my loan. Since the Jeep he found was not on his lot he delivered me all the paperwork to sign and a loaner jeep till he could deliver my jeep to me. Which is pretty amazing since I live 3 hours away from his Dealership. Everything was fast, easy and I could not be more happy.

Andy Moser