Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center
Good
3.9

Berlin City Auto Group
485 Main Street,
Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
Berlin City Auto Group Info

posbuyer
4/11/2012

"Completely incompetent service department. Brought..."

Completely incompetent service department. Brought vehicle in for a simple oil change and they did not even bother to finish the job. Couldn't identify the malfunction that caused my brand new vehicle to completely shut down while driving.

MANY

nhlinda
3/22/2012

"I have been in this business 15 years.I order parts and..."

I have been in this business 15 years.I order parts and check them in.I must say the woan who has delivered to the shop for the last 12 years is AWESOME.Her name is June.She is always so pleasant and positive.Never saw her have a bad(I am sure she has seen a few of mine) She goes the extra mile.She always ask me if I am happy with how things are going,if there are any problems? Which I am proud to say there is NOT. With that all said..........Thanks June!!!!!

All the guys in the parts department

Alice Douse
3/12/2012

"Great experience buying my Honda CRV! I would absolutely..."

Great experience buying my Honda CRV! I would absolutely buy there again. Missy even came in on her day off so I could pick up my new car!! I would recommend Berlin City to everyone after the experience I had there.

Missy Theriault

RM Beaudoin
3/05/2012

"Everything worked out very well! Missy helped not only..."

Everything worked out very well! Missy helped not only me, but also my wife that may be looking for a vehicle soon. The staff was very accommodating.

Missy Theriault

jwads80
2/20/2012

"I loved that I was able to come to an agreement with..."

I loved that I was able to come to an agreement with Berlin City via email while I worked. With a full time job, a 2 year old and online classes I have very little free time so this fit my schedule perfectly.

Missy Theriault, Ben Roeberge

Harleychix75
1/31/2012

"What a GREAT experience! Bought a vehicle site unseen!!..."

What a GREAT experience! Bought a vehicle site unseen!! The whole transaction was done via Internet/email. Missy was wonderful and SUPER responsive. As soon as I hit send there was an answer in my inbox. The price, quality and overall experience was EXCEPTIONAL! I'm sending all my friends to Missy and Berlin City. Thank you so much.

Missy

Derek Gallant
12/01/2011

"Denis was great. He was very helpful through the entire..."

Denis was great. He was very helpful through the entire process. Everyone at the dealership was great from my sales person Denis to Monica in parts the took extra time to find the tires I asked for.

Denis

Niki68
11/29/2011

"I would definitely recommend Berlin City Auto Group to..."

I would definitely recommend Berlin City Auto Group to all my friends and family. I had found them on the internet by accident and looked over their website then emailed the company and I had received an email from Bruce S Lary very quickly. The next morning Bruce called me, regarding a vehicle I was interested in. After we discussed everything and we gave him our information over the phone, I received a phone call a couple of hours later to ask me when would we like our new vehicle delivered that day. My car was delivered that same day. I am very happy with my purchase. NMJ

Bruce S Lary

olliequimby
9/02/2011

"I walked in to the dealership knowing that if I could get..."

I walked in to the dealership knowing that if I could get a good deal I would buy a SUV. I did not know what type of SUV I would buy. I used the website to investigate the vehicles that I thought I would be interested in. David welcomed me with a smile. He asked me what I might be interested in and actually actively listened to what I said. He was not pushy. He had a great sense of humor. He was honest and showed me just what we talked about. After test driving each of the vehicles I was interested in crunched some numbers and came in at what I was willing to spend! I have never liked dealing with salespeople but David was fabulous. I have no doubt that I couldn't have gotten a better all around vehicle purchasing experience anywhere else. I was smiling as I walked out the door and drove home in my new car! Thanks David and thanks Berlin City.

David Coloumbe

delfam5
8/28/2011

"It was so easy! They found the color I wanted,the price..."

It was so easy! They found the color I wanted,the price was unbeileable,and Mike was so freindly and helpful. I LOVE MY NEW SOUL! It has everything. Again,thank you Mike and everyone at Berlin City. A 10!!!!

mike aubut