Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center
Good

Rowe Auburn

flynn2.0
6/24/2015

"excellent service"

Neal Wells made it easy and a great experience buying our new 2015 kia forte. He greatly helped us out of an upside down loan. Neal walked us through everyxtep and all options helping us decide which was best for us. He made our first car buying exprience as a married couple easy and painless

Neal Wells

Ford Flex Guy
6/06/2015

"Fair Price on a Hard to get Model, easy to deal with"

I wanted a specific car that nobody around had and I wanted it for a fair price. After trying and failing at another dealer, I took the VIN number I wanted from a car in Rhode Island over to Berlin City, via email, where we exchanged ideas, rates, price quotes, etc, in a very timely manner, with very little pressure. Once I decided it was a go, the negotiating was wrapped up in just a few minutes. I later did the thing where you "parachute" your trade in late, and even that went smoothly and without incident. I got a price I could handle on trade in. Wrangling the car up from Rhode Island was apparently no picnic, but Berlin City took care of that part, so it was easy for me. A week after we started dealing, I drove off in my brand spanking new Ford Flex. Everything went well on this car deal, as far as i can tell. So thanks, Berlin City. And thanks Michael Toth, Mike, and Jilllian.

Michael Toth - salesman, great communication all along the way. Mike A did the Rhode Island wrangling, and Jill Hammond handled the mountain of paperwork.

Greyghost
5/31/2015

"Horrific service department !!"

I had my brand new Toyota sr5 4-runner Scratched twice the very first two service visits I had after my purchase. When I tried contacting the service manager about it, he ignored me. Never got a call or email to address the issue. Not to mention the machanic looked all of about 12 yrs old ? under the hood of my 40,000. Truck ? NO THANKS ! I'll never use they're service again , nor will I buy from Berlin city again JT

John Arsenault

adkdruid
5/31/2015

"excellent customer service"

the was the second vehicle I purchased from Berlin City. Both were through Jeff Croteau. I find him easy to work with and a great help when small problems arise in the initial break-in period. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Carol & Russ Clark
5/29/2015

" Excellent customer service "

We have purchased all our vehicles through Berlin city and I've always had excellent customer service. Jeff Croteau is an excellent asset to Berlin city. We highly recommend Berlin city!

Buyer Beware
5/28/2015

"Deceptive businesses practices. Don't trust Finance Dept."

Salesman was good; however finance department was dishonest. Quoted son a percentage rate than put the paperwork thru at a different rate without letting us know. Even stapled all paperwork folded over many times so we wouldn't review. Very deceptive business practices. Too bad there isn't someone else in Northern NH to buy Toyota's from - great product but terrible service!

Finance Dept. Threw card out!

UbuGray
5/27/2015

"Horrible service from Portland Toyota location"

Over the last year, I have had 3 engagements with them. Every time I have had to chase them for status updates, etc. They make appointments, then can't find a record of it. They tell me a service adviser will be calling back - never do, I have to call them. I had the AC serviced once, drove it home and was blowing hot air! They really do not have they act together from a service POV.

Cory and various others

Mo-pwr
5/26/2015

"Working with Jeff Croteau"

I have to say that working with Jeff at Berlin City was the right choice. The whole process of buying a new vehicle is stressful enough, dealing with multiple dealers via the internet across New England makes it even more challenging. Everyone wants to be a educated consumer when it comes to a new car purchase, comparing apples to apples, making sure your getting the best deal. I contacted Jeff at Berlin City about the vehicle they had listed on their website and told him what I was willing to pay. After negotiating with other dealers, he accepted the offer which actually beat all the other dealers and to top it off he was able to give me a better interest rate better than the other dealers and have the vehicle delivered to my home, a distance of 320 miles "No Charge". I have to add that during the time of the purchase of new vehicle Jeff Croteau was dealing with a death in his family. Our dealings where then shifted to someone else in the Berlin City group. Not the same personal service. I expressed how dissatisfied that Jeff was not handling the sale and was going to wait till he returned which I did. He honored everything he said he was going to do and then some.

djh
5/26/2015

"Great sales experience considering I almost gave up on Jeep."

Great sales experience considering I almost gave up on Jeep. I had my homework done and I knew more about Wrangler packages than most salesmen. Five dealers in I called Berlin City and spoke with Jeff C. Got the price I wanted that I couldn't get elsewhere, delivered to NY with a full tank of gas. Finance even worked the financing and matched the low rate I knew I could get at my local credit union. Too Easy. Save yourself some grief, If you are ready to buy a Jeep call Jeff at Berlin City. I Love Mine! Dan H.

Jeff Croteau, Josh (Finance)

Happy in Bartlett

"Excellent Sales Experience"

I found Berlin City to have competitive pricing - however - more importantly excellent sales. No pressure, genuine and honest - words I thought I would never use for a car salesman! Jeff Croteau is someone I would highly recommend that you talk to about a new or used vehicle.