Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center
Good

Rowe Auburn

Bill
8/18/2015

"Our new Cherokee Sport"

Me and my wife came in looking for a small SUV to pull our boat. Andy worked with us to find the right option and now we're already enjoying our vacations on the lake! Thanks Berlin City !

Andy, Bruce Macdonald

Savagesales2011
8/11/2015

"Very good people.."

Very good people and worked hard to get me in a new truck.. In and out with no problems. Contact Tom Doyon he's very good to deal with

campton93
8/09/2015

"A straight forward and pleasant experience with Tom Doyon"

My sister in law and her husband purchased their Honda through Berlin City and were very positive about their buying experience. I have to agree with them 100%. I would buy from Berlin City again and would say to anyone that it is worth the drive.

Fausto112
8/06/2015

"Easy to deal with!"

I've purchased a car from Berlin Ciy Auto Group and it was a very pleasant / easy experience. I would definitely consider buying another car from them and recommend it to anyone that hasn't. The seller was Thomas Doyon and he made the whole process smooth. I love my new Accord.

Thomas Doyon

Tracey Ronbinson
7/10/2015

"Geat Deal!!"

I would like to thank Bruce Lary and Bruce MacDonald for a Great Deal on my new F250! They were very helpful and made buying a new car very easy!! I would recommend them to any one looking for a new car!

Bruce Lary and Bruce MacDonald

Soulman15
7/05/2015

"Telephone deal with next day delivery. Great buying experien"

To get a fair market price I did my internet research with truecar and edmunds for discounts and rebates, and then I checked the Kia web site for inventory of the Kia Soul I was looking for. I saw that Berlin City NH had it. I called and got Tom Doyon on the line and told him i wanted to buy that car, for cash, tomorrow, for the internet value. Tom said i will call you back and in just a few minutes he did and said OK. Tom was exceptionally helpful and when I was detailing how i would pick up the new car he said "we Deliver". So for a reasonable fee, $175, my Kia Soul was delivered from Berlin city NH to my driveway in Midcoast Maine the very next day! Buying a car was never this easy! The finance guy did his thing on extras which I declined and there was not a lot of pressure.. I hope and trust that all customers are treated this way.

gordon501
7/02/2015

"Our first new vehicle purchase!"

We bought our first new vehicle a 2015 Toyota Tacoma and it was EASY. We have always bought used vehicles in the past -so we are really enjoying this truck. Andy Carpiue was awesome. We did most of the deal over the phone and by email and Andy went out of his way to meet us on a Sunday to make the deal. Great job! We are hoping to come back in two years to purchase a car. Karen Gordon

Andy Carpiue

CarolNH
7/01/2015

"Great service"

Was looking for a new truck and The salesperson i had-Andy was really helpful showing me and going with me through all the options available . It was a pleasure buying my Tacoma there and having him as my helper. Thank you!

Andy

Amy
6/29/2015

"First New car was a Pleasure"

I found the car I wanted on the web site and was able to email with a question no phone number required. Paul Maurais got back to me in a timely manner. Answered all my questions and assessed my trade in all over email. Having had a high pressure situation at another dealership before I appreciated his happiness to communicate this way. I called when I was ready to speak. He was wonderful to deal with. Drove up loan check in hand and left with my first new car 25 minutes later. Will be buying there again in the future and recommending to friends!

Paul Maurais

flynn2.0
6/24/2015

"excellent service"

Neal Wells made it easy and a great experience buying our new 2015 kia forte. He greatly helped us out of an upside down loan. Neal walked us through everyxtep and all options helping us decide which was best for us. He made our first car buying exprience as a married couple easy and painless

Neal Wells