Berlin City Auto Group

Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
Berlin City Auto Group Info

vcarr
6/17/2011

"I happened to bump into Andy at a charity event and..."

I happened to bump into Andy at a charity event and mentioned that I was shopping for a new car. I purchased my last several vehicles from a competing dealership and was trying to once again work with them. Andy mentioned he would take a look and see what he could do for me. Within 24 hours he contacted me with a price and availability. Unfortunately, we were not able to initially make the deal due to pricing. I continued to shop around and a few weeks later was ready to make a deal with another dealership when Andy again called me to say that he had been working to try and get me a better deal. The other dealership was not able to get me the exact car that I wanted and Andy was able to do that. In the end, we did come to an agreement on price which beat the other dealership by far and we got the deal completed. He came to my office to get the paperwork signed, and then delivered my vehicle the following day. Andy went above and beyond to find me the car I was looking for and the price I wanted. The whole experience was pleasant and painless.

emily.mary87
6/16/2011

"First, I would like to state how wonderful Andrew was. It..."

First, I would like to state how wonderful Andrew was. It was quite remarkable how the second we walked in he recognized my mother, was friendly, personable, and incredibly easy to talk to, joke with, and deal with. Second, I would like to acknowledge Berlin City as a dealership...I have never enjoyed the process of buying a car, I have never witnessed my parents enjoy the process of buying a car, but I truly did. Each person I encountered was helpful and friendly. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! Thank you all so much.

purplemoon
6/15/2011

"Andrew moser was an amazing sales person he was more than..."

Andrew moser was an amazing sales person he was more than prepared to assist us in our purchase process the only thing bigger and better then the deal he gave us on our vehicle was the size of the salesman himself hes like a jolly geen sales machine if the best deal and a non stop day of laughter is what your looking for then i would hands down recomend Andrew Moser and Berlin City Auto Group bottom line is as a team berlin city and Andrew have a customer for life

andrew moser

AirekaT
6/15/2011

"After spending a long time looking at vehicles online, I..."

After spending a long time looking at vehicles online, I finally found one that would fit my needs at Berlin City. My mother recently bought a vehicle there, and recommended we contact Andrew Moser as she had a positive experience working with him. We did just that. Not only was he able to assist us in finding the perfect vehicle to fit our needs, he was also friendly, efficient, and was able to help us quickly find financing options that would work for us. I would absolutely recommend Berlin City to anyone for their large selection of vehicles, reasonable pricing, excellent customer service, and ability to make purchacing a vehicle an enjoyable experience.

DanielV
6/15/2011

"I would recommend any of my friends to see Andrew Moser..."

I would recommend any of my friends to see Andrew Moser at your dealership. He was friendly, helpfull, knows his job well and got things done without all the typical haggling you would normally see at other dealerships. I am pleased with the whole experience from Berlin City. The only bad thing i have to say is the hidden costs associated with the extended warranty, insurance, delivery fee " you guys waived it for me" and a few things like that. It was probably made clear to me but i was in a hurry and should have taken more time to read the fine print.All in all i got what i wanted and got it fast.And it was nice dealing with a salesman such as Andrew Moser whom is very good at what he does. P.S I bought a car in 2000 from you guys and was so frustrated with the haggling over the price that i said i would never come back to you guys.I told the salesman up front i dont have time to be there all day and wanted the best price up front and where i needed to be on my payment. Well after all day we finally agreed on the price/payment.I almost walked out. It should have been done up front like i asked.I understand you want to make the most amount of money possible but it also almost cost you the sale of the new car to me and any future cars and anyone i referred you to. I am glad to see things have changed. Thanks, Dan Verge

timcoy29
6/14/2011

"So i went to buy a new car last week..and my salesman..."

So i went to buy a new car last week..and my salesman Andy moser was a very nice guy. He worked with me and was very helpful. If you go to get a new car I would recommend that you go see Andy. I guarantee you will have a good experience.

chapmansmith
6/14/2011

"Andrew was extremely polite, pleasant and prompt with..."

Andrew was extremely polite, pleasant and prompt with giving and getting information for my new lease. He was able to find the vehicle my wife and I wanted in a short amount of time, and did weverything he could to make the deal happen seamlessly.

Andrew Mosure

d1legend
6/14/2011

"When I went to Berlin City, I wasn't sure if I was going..."

When I went to Berlin City, I wasn't sure if I was going to get the car I was really looking for, but with the help of your salesman Andy Moser I was able to find the car I wanted at the price I was able to afford. Andy was helpful and was able to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend Berlin City and especially recommend Andy. Thanks again

Andy Moser

csomes
6/14/2011

"I have been a customer of Berlin City since the early..."

I have been a customer of Berlin City since the early 1990's. I have always been treated with respect and felt I received a very equitable deal. We have just recently purchased a Toyota. We had such a good experience when we were forced into replacing our Truck we went back to purchase a Dodge. If we have had any service issues they have always worked to correct the transaction to our satisfaction. You can always count on the deal being fair, the service being excellent, all with courtesy, a smile, and an honest desire to always improve so that customers like us will return again and again. A very fresh approach in today's economy!

Kevin/Jay/Randy in Service. Ed Watson/Andie Moser/Mark for Purchasing

sncw
6/05/2011

"Buying a car isn't the least stressful thing in life to..."

Buying a car isn't the least stressful thing in life to do. But Salesman Randy Stewart was the most helpful, knowledgeable, and HONEST sales person we have ever done business with. He was there for us (the Customer) and not just the "SALE". He is not pushy, and made us feel comfortable with the experience. When we had an issue with one of our vehicles he even personally scheduled and picked our vehicle up for service. Now that is service!!! I understand he isn't able to do that for everyone or for every circumstance, but any salesman who is that involved in making a customer happy, has my vote. We personally feel Berlin City Auto Group is lucky to have him and we will be back to buy our next vehicle from Randy Stewart!! Thank you again Randy for the remarkable car buying experience.. Just a side note- we have purchased two new vehilces from Randy in the past two years and both occasions dealing with him were perfect!! The last vehicle we purchased he spent countless (alot) hours with my wife assisting her in finding the right car for her needs. She ended up buying a Kia Sorento and she has been so happy with it. Since then we have sent four good friends to Randy for their new vehicle purchases and they ALL were very impressed with him. If you want a no pressure, knowledgable, hard working sales person, I personally recommend you to give him a call. Shawn White New Hampshire

Randy Stewart