Bertera Chevrolet

1187 Thorndike Street,
Palmer, Massachusetts 01069
Bertera Chevrolet Info
About Bertera Chevrolet

Bertera Chevrolet is New Englands original source for true outlet pricing, service, and savings. From Acuras to Volvos you'll be amazed by what you can afford!

About Bertera Chevrolet

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Charlie 8357
1/14/2016

""Deal in four days""

My wife and I were searching online and found a vehicle of interest at Bertera's in Palmer. The vehicle is a 2007 Mazda CX 7 and appeared to be in great condition. We notified the company of our interest on Sunday via email and visited them on Monday afternoon. The sales person that worked with us was Jacob Mead. We found him to be engaging, accommodating, and genuinely interested in putting us in that Mazda under terms that we could live with. He assured us that the car would be fully serviced from top to bottom and the recall issue would be taken care of. At no additional charge two new tires, a front in alignment, and new brakes all around were completed as maintenance when I picked the vehicle up on Thursday. I highly recommend this dealership and I want to thank Jacob for his assistance and total commitment to proving exceptional service. Charles & Veronica Winters

DavenKaryl
11/27/2015

"Condescending jerks"

Took a vehicle for a test drive (salesman insisted on going - hmmm). When we got back to the dealership I started pointing out defects in the truck, the biggest being that the 4 wheel drive was engaged even though the control was set to 2 wheel drive. Salesman basically told me I was a mental defective and stalked off. I laughed and left.

Some jerk.

Kaydub
11/03/2015

"Great experience"

I bought a used car, sight unseen from Bertera. I was hesitant because of some older, negative reviews about this dealership on other websites. My experience was nothing but positive and the car was exactly as described. They were willing to work with me on price and had excellent communication throughout the process. I live in another state and they delivered the car to my house. Thanks for a great experience!

Rachael Lebel

Harden709
9/30/2015

"Best sales team I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with"

Bought a 2015 Silverado. I would not recommend any other dealership in New England !!!!!!!!!! Taylor was my sales person and she was the best. Regards Marcus B Harden

Taylor bital, nick archer

Vikkifeb216
9/12/2015

"Poor customer service"

I will never go back to Bertera Chevy in Palmer. Very pushy salesmen and they lie about their "online prices". All they seemed to care about was how fast they could get me to run my credit.

cerobin
9/02/2015

"Great Salesperson"

I purchased a 2012 Equinox.Jacob Mead sold me the vehicle.He is an excellent salesperson and made me feel very comfortable as I am a single woman who was nervous about purchasing a vehicle on my own No worries though. He put me completely at ease.He is a fine young man and this dealership is fortunate to have him as an employee.I will always be purchasing my cars from him. The Equinox is a fabulous car with wonderful features.I love it. Thanks Jacob!!!!

BMWgirl
7/15/2015

"Experience"

Bertera in Palmer knows what customer service is all about. Salesman, Jacob Meade made our experience In purchasing a vehicle the Best ever. His knowledge of foreign vehicles was superb as well as his customer service skills. Jacob goes Above and Beyond. We found out that he had come in on his day off just to let us test drive other vehicles. He never made us feel rushed or like a number. After our purchase of a BMW, the GM Brian Yarrows, came over to congratulate us. Nice touch. Bertera sure knows how to treat the customer and sell vehicles. Thank you Bertera staff for making a stressful decision be a fun experience.

loutrode
6/19/2015

"poor service"

You may be able to.buy a decent car but don't expect competent service I was having one of the six or so recall.notice taken care of and having my car inspected as well as an oil change. I gave them the registration along with the keys. They did not pass my car because of the foggy front headlights. They were going to charge me an insane amount to fix them. Fine I will.go and get other quotes or buy the.kit.myself. I paid for the oil change and asked if the registration was placed on the seat. The girl said yes. It was not on the seat so I.went backed in and told them. Well.NO.ONE claimed any.responsibility for finding it, kept me waiting until for about 15 minutes until.I told them I was still waiting and couldn't stay there all day. No one was willing.to.admit they lost it or at least.help me replace it. In fact NO.ONE even apologized to me for the.error. I had to demand they pay for the duplicate registration which wasn't even offered to me in the first place. Do yourself a favor and have your vehicle serviced elsewhere.

Chevy123
6/09/2015

"Purched two vehicles could not be happier"

After buying a beautiful car a few years ago from bertera my son was looking to buy his first USED TRUCK and I decided to take him for a ride to bertera and check out their lot to see what they had. my son spotted a brand new truck he fell in love with but knew he would not be able to get approved being a first time buyer . we walked inside AJ greeted us and after telling him we were looking for a good used truck he might get approved for we sat down talked . to make this short and sweet AJ left for a few minutes my son and I were standing outside waiting and without knowing this AJ actually picked out the same truck my son wanted and drove up in it And he is now a proud owner of this beautiful truck. PS AJ hope to see you in the fall for my new truck

soccermom
6/09/2015

"Wonderful to work with"

When my husband and I were looking for a new truck that we could not find anywhere AJ listened to what we were looking for and found a truck at another dealership. He was very helpful and had the truck at Bertera with in a week. We would go back and see AJ anytime for a vehicle. Leah Gay

Reviews of Brian Hall