Bertera Chevrolet

Jay Freeman

Vinny Moretti, Finance Manager, Bertera Chevrolet

Vinny Moretti

July 26, 2017

"Knowledge salesman with excellent follow thru"

- barb

Good experience. Treated promptly with respect. Sales was straight forward and open. Given time to review before purchase. I would recommend this dealership to a friend

Jacob Mead
Other Employees : Nick did finance portion

July 11, 2017

"Purchashing a new car"

- Newcarbuyer

I was very pleased with the service I received from the sales staff. They were helpful and very personable. They were willing to work with me to give me a good price.

Nick Archer
Drake Bucknam
Jay Freeman

May 04, 2017

"Incompetence and dishonesty"

- Disappointed

I used usaa car buying service and had a blank check in hand while I went looking for a very specific car. I'm called by Haley who tells me they have the car on the lot for 31700. I drive 2.5 hours to see it ( I made it clear I can't make set appointment times with my job and travel distance). Then I'm told the actual price is several thousand more because I'm not a teacher and don't qualify for some other rebates. I should have recognized then their dishonesty and walked away-I own that. I put money down and make it clear this is to hold the car. I have usaa w/ low interest I don't need to put a deposit down. Then on the day I'm supposed to bring my trade in, I can't because Taylor who was less than professional tells me I can't come in on Friday but Saturday because of her schedule. (No one else at the dealership can help on Friday). I ask over and over what paperwork she needs. I show up Saturday with the required documents and oh, she didn't realize I needed additional paperwork. So now I have to leave and sign via overnight mail. Again made it clear that the money I put down was to be returned but when the bank called me to say there is a discrepancy, Vinnie assured the bank they were right and I was putting that money down. (I have a witness who came with me that Saturday). So now I end up loosing a few hundred dollars that I would have made on interest through my financials. On top of all this, they forgot to have someone scheduled to register the car here in NH for Thursday. Well, town hall is closed fri-sun and I'm away mon-wed. I called this morning, no call back. My advice, take your business elsewhere. You deserve attentive and good customer service, especially us soldiers.

Vinny Moretti
2.0
Other Employees : Taylor & Nick & Haley.

New 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, $35755