Bertera Chevrolet

1187 Thorndike Street,
Palmer, Massachusetts 01069
Bertera Chevrolet Info
About Bertera Chevrolet

Bertera Chevrolet is New Englands original source for true outlet pricing, service, and savings. From Acuras to Volvos you'll be amazed by what you can afford!

About Bertera Chevrolet

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

JCampb
4/06/2015

"Friendly, knowledgeable and professional "

Buying a car is always a stressful experience for many people, including myself, but working with Bertera Chevrolet in Palmer was great and stress-free! BRIAN HALL was our dealer and he was very friendly with a good sense of humor and very professional. He got us in the car that we wanted in a timely fashion. Even when I had an issue a couple of days later, he took care of it immediately and called to check in to make sure that it was all set. I also worked with Jeoff Hoyt, who was great to work with when I needed service quickly.

laurenH
2/26/2015

"Easy and enjoyable"

As my husband and I expect the arrival of our third child, it became clear that we needed to upgrade our current vehicle. We were shown our options, without pressure or persuasion. Jacob Mead was particularly friendly, intelligent, reliable and honest. He also took the time to discuss and explain the value of our trade-in, the line by line amount we would be paying and patiently and respectfully answered all of our questions. In short, this was an easy and enjoyable process. I will certainly be recommending Bertera Chevy to my friends and family who are in the market for a new vehicle.

Ahutch0280
1/26/2015

"Wonderful experience, professionals "

I walked into Bertera skeptical of the deals that they would try to throw at me. Brian was the first to help me and after my experience I wouldn't ask for anyone different. Not only was he able to stay in my price range, being young he got me the best deal and interest rate possible. Something I wasn't expecting. He was polite, courteous, and best of all friendly. I can promise that not only will I recomend people to Bertera I will make sure they ask for Brian. Thank you so much for making this effortless for me and getting me into the vehicle I wanted !!

Teri
1/17/2015

"The friendliest people in townBertera"

Bertera is the friendliest dealership. The quickest to get an answer. CARL didn't treat me like a number, he took interest in me as a person. We shared pictures of our dogs. Thank You Carl so much. In the future I will be back to see you.

Sue25
12/05/2014

"Hands down, the best car buying experience ever!"

Bertera, made the whole process extremely easy. I've had terrible car buying experiences in the past, which made me hesitant when I walked into Bertera. My sales person was Amanda. She was simply amazing, honest, to the point, explained the car in detail, made me feel comfortable and respected. Nick was absolutely professional, explained the paperwork in full detail and did not make me feel rushed or pressured. I would recommend any of my family and friends to go there.

MsEngland
10/12/2014

"Treated With Respect"

I came into Bertera in the hopes of purchasing a new vehicle. After having some terrible experiences at other dealerships and made to feel worthless, I came into Bertera with hesitation. With that being said I was greeted by the general sales manger and a sales man by the name of Jacob. Even though at the present time they were unable to get me into a newer vehicle, I will be back. I was treated with respect and as a person not just a number, Jacob explained things to me in a way I could understand. Other dealerships and salesmen could learn a lot from Jacob and Bertera on how to treat their customers. Thank you again, and I will see you in six months.

Jacob

Purplegirl23
10/06/2014

"New car"

Kinda got my hopes up telling me that I had been approved, after showing them my most recent pay stubs, but, come to find out I had not been & I needed a cosigner to make the car deal go thru.

scotchman 1
10/03/2014

"GREAT HELP FROM THE SERVICE DEPT."

I PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM BERTERA LAST YEAR WITH A 100,000 MILE WARRANTY, MY LOCAL DEALER TOLD ME A REPAIR WAS NOT COVERED, I CALLED BERTERA AND SPOKE TO ROSS IN SERVICE AND TOLD HIM HOW UNHAPPY I WAS THAT THE REPAIR WAS NOT COVERED AND HE TOLD ME IT SHOULD BE AND TO CALL GM DIRECTLY AND GET A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF MY WARRANTY, I DID, AND IT IS COVERED! THANKS ROSS FOR YOUR HELP. ROSS IS AN ASSET TO BERTERA AND THE PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE OR DO SERVICE THERE.

ROSS IN SERVICE

moonwise
9/12/2014

"Respect"

I am in need of a new vehicle and because I was hit with serious legal and family problems I lost everything. I've applied to all the places that promise approval for a loan. But because I am disabled I have been turned down by every place I applied at. On a whim while surfing the web I came across a site for a car loan. So, I figured what the heck. Out of the blue Bertera called me and I went to their web site and was pre-approved. After visiting the dealership I was so surprised by the professionalism, friendliness and the respect that I was given. Jacob was the sales person who helped me. He took the time to hear my circumstances and then picked out the perfect vehicle for me. I recommend Bertera to anyone who needs to purchase a vehicle. These people are wonderful.

Jacob

Wanda66
8/20/2014

"Hector and his Sonic ?? "

DAVE GREENLAW YOU ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. AND EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR HECTOR TO GET THIS CAR! I KNOW IT WASNT EASY TO WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION BETWEEN HECTOR AND I. LOL THANKS, WANDA??

Reviews of Brian Hall