Bertera Chevrolet

Bertera Chevrolet

Call
Bertera Chevrolet Info
About Bertera Chevrolet

Bertera Chevrolet is New Englands original source for true outlet pricing, service, and savings. From Acuras to Volvos you'll be amazed by what you can afford!

About Bertera Chevrolet

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Treated With Respect"

I came into Bertera in the hopes of purchasing a new vehicle. After having some terrible experiences at other dealerships and made to feel worthless, I came into Bertera with hesitation. With that being said I was greeted by the general sales manger and a sales man by the name of Jacob. Even though at the present time they were unable to get me into a newer vehicle, I will be back. I was treated with respect and as a person not just a number, Jacob explained things to me in a way I could understand. Other dealerships and salesmen could learn a lot from Jacob and Bertera on how to treat their customers. Thank you again, and I will see you in six months.

Jacob

"New car"

Kinda got my hopes up telling me that I had been approved, after showing them my most recent pay stubs, but, come to find out I had not been & I needed a cosigner to make the car deal go thru.

"GREAT HELP FROM THE SERVICE DEPT."

I PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM BERTERA LAST YEAR WITH A 100,000 MILE WARRANTY, MY LOCAL DEALER TOLD ME A REPAIR WAS NOT COVERED, I CALLED BERTERA AND SPOKE TO ROSS IN SERVICE AND TOLD HIM HOW UNHAPPY I WAS THAT THE REPAIR WAS NOT COVERED AND HE TOLD ME IT SHOULD BE AND TO CALL GM DIRECTLY AND GET A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF MY WARRANTY, I DID, AND IT IS COVERED! THANKS ROSS FOR YOUR HELP. ROSS IS AN ASSET TO BERTERA AND THE PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE OR DO SERVICE THERE.

ROSS IN SERVICE

"Respect"

I am in need of a new vehicle and because I was hit with serious legal and family problems I lost everything. I've applied to all the places that promise approval for a loan. But because I am disabled I have been turned down by every place I applied at. On a whim while surfing the web I came across a site for a car loan. So, I figured what the heck. Out of the blue Bertera called me and I went to their web site and was pre-approved. After visiting the dealership I was so surprised by the professionalism, friendliness and the respect that I was given. Jacob was the sales person who helped me. He took the time to hear my circumstances and then picked out the perfect vehicle for me. I recommend Bertera to anyone who needs to purchase a vehicle. These people are wonderful.

Jacob

"Hector and his Sonic ?? "

DAVE GREENLAW YOU ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. AND EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR HECTOR TO GET THIS CAR! I KNOW IT WASNT EASY TO WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION BETWEEN HECTOR AND I. LOL THANKS, WANDA??

"Great Customer Care"

Would recommend this dealership to anyone. I went in looking to buy a new vehicle. I explained our situation to the salesman Brian, and he found a car to fit our budget and needs. The process was easy and painless. Everyone in this dealership, right down to the cleaning staff are so very nice. Thank You!

"Pushy Pushy Pushy"

Extremely pushy. They really do not want you walking out of there without a car but they are not very willing to work with you to make you happy. I had to go back two days in a row and spent over three hours there both times to end up walking out because of how pushy they were. At first they would not let me test drive the car that I wanted to and would insultingly say "well its a waste of time because you can not afford it." I would not recommend anyone to go to Bertera Chevrolet unless they have a week to spend there and are happy with being told what they are going to get rather then deciding for themselves.

"Bob Canning Bertera Chevy"

As soon as we walked in we were met by Bob. He was great. Very friendly and did everything he could for us. It took some time but he kept us updated throughout the process. Bob made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. He had some nice conversations that did not even have to do with the sale. Once we found what we wanted he made everything go smoothly and made sure he answered any questions we had and gave us answers to questions we never thought of asking. Thank you Bob you made our experience very pleasureable. I will definitely recommend you to others.

"purchased 2006 Monte Carlo in March"

I was looking for a used car and after a few days of news papers, Wheeler Dealer type mags, and then online, i found a few cars to go look at. Bertera Chevy in Palmer was my 3rd stop. as soon as you walk in the front door you are greeted by a very friendly young lady who will direct you where ever you need to go. i wanted to see a car and see found me Donald Vogel. Donald was pretty straight forward, relaxed and not threatening in any way, he was able to get the car i wanted to see and we looked it over and turns out it needed a jump. Like a well rehearsed orchestra a portable booster pack was deployed and in almost no time we are out taking a ride. Donald was very good about pointing out a few thing that i have never seen before in a car, such as the extended info on the driver information center, we took what i felt was a well plan extended ride that brought us right back to Bertera. Don noticed that the passenger mirror was missing and would easily be replaced before the sale. i knew for the first time since 1985, i would need financial assistance with this purchase. Don asked me a few question like what kind of down payment and how much of a monthly payment i was looking for. Don was very helpful in getting some basic information together and then he brought over one of the financial people and we were about to get a car loan. nice touch letting know what my credit score was, i was feeling good after that. we agreed on a sale price and then we signed for a car loan. this was a Sunday, and then on Tuesday afternoon i had my car. Bertera wanted to do their clean up and they also replaced teh batery and i did not expect that, Don told me they just did not want to worry about something so small, but could be quite inconvenient if something went wrong. Bertera did all the registration and insurance paperwork and running around. that too was a first for me. now this was a used car with reason miles, 79K, when i got it home and over a couple days i noticed a few things, the rear defrost did not work, there is a short in the wiring, so i fixed that, there is a clicking sound on the passenger side from the fresh air vent, so i fixed that, ok, that one took a couple hours and was very tight ti get to. the passenger door speaker works when it wants too, and the rear passenger speaker is blown and i will replace that my next day off, the door speaker i am still chasing it down, the driver door leaks when it rains, i have a new trim piece coming shortly. for some people these might be annoying things that should bring you back to the dealer, but it is a 2006, and they are easily repairable when time permits, although the door speaker has me baffled i have to say i would and have told my friends how nice and easy going Bertera Chevy was. the folks were very nice, consider the 2 places i stopped to look at a car before Bertera, these guys have a good thing going, i like that i could just ask questions, and all the people i meat talked to me like a person or your neighbor and did come on like a typical phoney, hiding something or pushy sales team. even you don't but here, you will feel like they took the to help you and not like you are a bother. FYI, they even sent me a calender with a picture of me after i took delivery of the car. i like i calender, the car photographs well, can't say the same for me...... they did ask if they could put the photo on Facebook and i said no. its a personal choice, just don't do social media, prefer to keep my computers safe well thanks for reading Thomas

Donald Vogel

"Awesome experience!"

With my soon arriving son, i needed a larger vehicle because my Chevy Sonic was just not large enough for a child carrier. Going up to Bertera i thought i would be placed in a sedan instead of the suv that i so badly wanted. I was wrong! Not only did i get my Chevy Equinox, but i also got it under my price range. Thank you SO much to Brian Hall for being so straight forward throughout the entire process.

Reviews of Vinny Moretti