Bertera Chevrolet

1187 Thorndike Street,
Palmer, Massachusetts 01069
Bertera Chevrolet Info
About Bertera Chevrolet

Bertera Chevrolet is New Englands original source for true outlet pricing, service, and savings. From Acuras to Volvos you'll be amazed by what you can afford!

About Bertera Chevrolet

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Chevy123
6/09/2015

"Purched two vehicles could not be happier"

After buying a beautiful car a few years ago from bertera my son was looking to buy his first USED TRUCK and I decided to take him for a ride to bertera and check out their lot to see what they had. my son spotted a brand new truck he fell in love with but knew he would not be able to get approved being a first time buyer . we walked inside AJ greeted us and after telling him we were looking for a good used truck he might get approved for we sat down talked . to make this short and sweet AJ left for a few minutes my son and I were standing outside waiting and without knowing this AJ actually picked out the same truck my son wanted and drove up in it And he is now a proud owner of this beautiful truck. PS AJ hope to see you in the fall for my new truck

soccermom

"Wonderful to work with"

When my husband and I were looking for a new truck that we could not find anywhere AJ listened to what we were looking for and found a truck at another dealership. He was very helpful and had the truck at Bertera with in a week. We would go back and see AJ anytime for a vehicle. Leah Gay

KatieK
6/09/2015

"Excellent service, excellent staff."

Had such a wonderful experience working with aj Motta at bertera in Palmer. He found me the perfect car for a great price with low payments.I aabsolutely love my 2014 Chevy cruze. Thank you again aj and bertera!!

Nissanlover
5/26/2015

"Best experience of my long life with car dealers."

Since losing my '09 Nissan Versa in a black ice accident in winter of '14, I had been driving a stupid little low-mileage '09 Toyota Corolla which did not suit me at all. I was tired of crashing into things when backing up; the car dips in the front and goes up at an angle in the back and I just couldn't see anything behind me. Driving home from Springfield one day through Palmer, MA, I was somehow compelled to pull in to Bertera Chevrolet and beg them to find me another Nissan Versa hatchback. After being served tea by the lovely sales manager named Laura, I met with a young man named Jacob Mead is probably the best car salesman I've ever encountered in my life. After trying and failing the usual ploy of selling me a big new Chevy, he came to understand exactly what I wanted and how much I could afford. He made some calls to other Bertera sites and found me a low-mileage, '09 Nissan Versa hatchback, in better shape than the one I had before. The haggling over price was not ugly, and all was smooth sailing from there. When I took possession of the car he told me there was a surprise; it had a remote starter, which is also something I had never had before. They had made a minor repair to the horn and then I was free to coast all over New England with my beautiful, clean, mint, car-fax-checked-out silver Nissan Versa SL for $ 2K and my trade. I bid the Toyota a final farewell, and now I am happy too. Jacob Mead and Laura are the two nicest people I ever met in a car dealership, and I would go back in a New York minute if I have to get another car before I die. I am so darn glad I stopped by there on a whim. Debbie Tierney, Brimfield

Laura ---- Sales Manager

Heather15
5/05/2015

"Perfect"

I couldn't have had a better experience from the second I walked into the dealership- Brain Hall made it painless and enjoyable from his humor to the way he went above and beyond to help me. I will definitely be recommending Bertera, and more importantly Brian Hall to all of my friends/family. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

JCampb
4/06/2015

"Friendly, knowledgeable and professional "

Buying a car is always a stressful experience for many people, including myself, but working with Bertera Chevrolet in Palmer was great and stress-free! BRIAN HALL was our dealer and he was very friendly with a good sense of humor and very professional. He got us in the car that we wanted in a timely fashion. Even when I had an issue a couple of days later, he took care of it immediately and called to check in to make sure that it was all set. I also worked with Jeoff Hoyt, who was great to work with when I needed service quickly.

laurenH
2/26/2015

"Easy and enjoyable"

As my husband and I expect the arrival of our third child, it became clear that we needed to upgrade our current vehicle. We were shown our options, without pressure or persuasion. Jacob Mead was particularly friendly, intelligent, reliable and honest. He also took the time to discuss and explain the value of our trade-in, the line by line amount we would be paying and patiently and respectfully answered all of our questions. In short, this was an easy and enjoyable process. I will certainly be recommending Bertera Chevy to my friends and family who are in the market for a new vehicle.

Ahutch0280
1/26/2015

"Wonderful experience, professionals "

I walked into Bertera skeptical of the deals that they would try to throw at me. Brian was the first to help me and after my experience I wouldn't ask for anyone different. Not only was he able to stay in my price range, being young he got me the best deal and interest rate possible. Something I wasn't expecting. He was polite, courteous, and best of all friendly. I can promise that not only will I recomend people to Bertera I will make sure they ask for Brian. Thank you so much for making this effortless for me and getting me into the vehicle I wanted !!

Teri
1/17/2015

"The friendliest people in townBertera"

Bertera is the friendliest dealership. The quickest to get an answer. CARL didn't treat me like a number, he took interest in me as a person. We shared pictures of our dogs. Thank You Carl so much. In the future I will be back to see you.

Sue25
12/05/2014

"Hands down, the best car buying experience ever!"

Bertera, made the whole process extremely easy. I've had terrible car buying experiences in the past, which made me hesitant when I walked into Bertera. My sales person was Amanda. She was simply amazing, honest, to the point, explained the car in detail, made me feel comfortable and respected. Nick was absolutely professional, explained the paperwork in full detail and did not make me feel rushed or pressured. I would recommend any of my family and friends to go there.

Reviews of AJ Motta