Bertera Chevrolet

Bob Canning

May 04, 2017

"Incompetence and dishonesty"

- Disappointed

I used usaa car buying service and had a blank check in hand while I went looking for a very specific car. I'm called by Haley who tells me they have the car on the lot for 31700. I drive 2.5 hours to see it ( I made it clear I can't make set appointment times with my job and travel distance). Then I'm told the actual price is several thousand more because I'm not a teacher and don't qualify for some other rebates. I should have recognized then their dishonesty and walked away-I own that. I put money down and make it clear this is to hold the car. I have usaa w/ low interest I don't need to put a deposit down. Then on the day I'm supposed to bring my trade in, I can't because Taylor who was less than professional tells me I can't come in on Friday but Saturday because of her schedule. (No one else at the dealership can help on Friday). I ask over and over what paperwork she needs. I show up Saturday with the required documents and oh, she didn't realize I needed additional paperwork. So now I have to leave and sign via overnight mail. Again made it clear that the money I put down was to be returned but when the bank called me to say there is a discrepancy, Vinnie assured the bank they were right and I was putting that money down. (I have a witness who came with me that Saturday). So now I end up loosing a few hundred dollars that I would have made on interest through my financials. On top of all this, they forgot to have someone scheduled to register the car here in NH for Thursday. Well, town hall is closed fri-sun and I'm away mon-wed. I called this morning, no call back. My advice, take your business elsewhere. You deserve attentive and good customer service, especially us soldiers.

Vinny Moretti
2.0
Other Employees : Taylor & Nick & Haley.

May 02, 2017

"2014 Grand Cherokee - Excellent!"

- M B

I was in the market for a newer Grand Cherokee and had been looking for a couple of months when I found the color and feature package I wanted located at Bertera Chevrolet in Palmer, MA. I called the dealership at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday evening and had some specific questions concerning the Jeep I was looking at and, lucky for me, I got “Zack” on the phone who called me back 15 minutes later just as they were getting ready to close. Zack got the information that I needed back to me very quickly which was important to me seeing as how I was an hour and a half away from their location. The following day, I drove out to the dealership where I met with Zack and purchased the Jeep I inquired about. I told Zack that one of the biggest reasons I drove the 1 – 1/2 hours out to Bertera was because of how Zack was so prompt getting back to me and answered all my questions. At the end of our meeting, I told Zack about how I was also a person in the same industry he was with regard to being a former Sales Manager at a very large auto dealer outside of Boston. I like to conduct myself the same way that the people at Bertera do and a big reason I purchased from them, they were not only very professional, but also took care of every aspect of the sale from financing to my driving off the lot with the vehicle that same very day; and they even offered me lunch!! Thanks Zack, Jay and Vinny! Philip Chancey

Zack, Jay and Vinny

April 29, 2017

"👍👍👍"

- DDoyle

Needed a vehicle quick and Beantown Bob and AJ worked with me on making this happen- Close convenient dealership service and sales are great. Thank you all once again Happy Sales to y'all!!!!

Bob Canning