Read Reviews Bertera Chevrolet

Manufacturers: Chevrolet, Service Center

4.4

4.4

based on 105 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

Carl BinetteSales Consultant11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bertera Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bertera Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bertera Chevrolet

Bertera Chevrolet is New Englands original source for true outlet pricing, service, and savings. From Acuras to Volvos you'll be amazed by what you can afford!

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Customer Care"

ilovepurple6480
7/17/2014 10:23:56 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Brian HallBrian Hall

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

Would recommend this dealership to anyone. I went in looking to buy a new vehicle. I explained our situation to the salesman Brian, and he found a car to fit our budget and needs. The process was easy and painless. Everyone in this dealership, right down to the cleaning staff are so very nice. Thank You!

Twitter
"Bob Canning Bertera Chevy"

Tina0515
5/20/2014 10:44:54 AM

Bob CanningBob Canning
Vinny MorettiVinny Moretti

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

As soon as we walked in we were met by Bob. He was great. Very friendly and did everything he could for us. It took some time but he kept us updated throughout the process. Bob made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. He had some nice conversations that did not even have to do with the sale. Once we found what we wanted he made everything go smoothly and made sure he answered any questions we had and gave us answers to questions we never thought of asking. Thank you Bob you made our experience very pleasureable. I will definitely recommend you to others.

Twitter
"purchased 2006 Monte Carlo in March"

Tomzo
4/29/2014 9:18:14 PM

Donald Vogel

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

I was looking for a used car and after a few days of news papers, Wheeler Dealer type mags, and then online, i found a few cars to go look at.
Bertera Chevy in Palmer was my 3rd stop.
as soon as you walk in the front door you are greeted by a very friendly young lady who will direct you where ever you need to go.
i wanted to see a car and see found me Donald Vogel. Donald was pretty straight forward, relaxed and not threatening in any way, he was able to get the car i wanted to see and we looked it over and turns out it needed a jump. Like a well rehearsed orchestra a portable booster pack was deployed and in almost no time we are out taking a ride. Donald was very good about pointing out a few thing that i have never seen before in a car, such as the extended info on the driver information center, we took what i felt was a well plan extended ride that brought us right back to Bertera.
Don noticed that the passenger mirror was missing and would easily be replaced before the sale. i knew for the first time since 1985, i would need financial assistance with this purchase. Don asked me a few question like what kind of down payment and how much of a monthly payment i was looking for.
Don was very helpful in getting some basic information together and then he brought over one of the financial people and we were about to get a car loan. nice touch letting know what my credit score was, i was feeling good after that.
we agreed on a sale price and then we signed for a car loan.
this was a Sunday, and then on Tuesday afternoon i had my car. Bertera wanted to do their clean up and they also replaced teh batery and i did not expect that, Don told me they just did not want to worry about something so small, but could be quite inconvenient if something went wrong.
Bertera did all the registration and insurance paperwork and running around. that too was a first for me.
now this was a used car with reason miles, 79K, when i got it home and over a couple days i noticed a few things, the rear defrost did not work, there is a short in the wiring, so i fixed that, there is a clicking sound on the passenger side from the fresh air vent, so i fixed that, ok, that one took a couple hours and was very tight ti get to. the passenger door speaker works when it wants too, and the rear passenger speaker is blown and i will replace that my next day off, the door speaker i am still chasing it down, the driver door leaks when it rains, i have a new trim piece coming shortly.

for some people these might be annoying things that should bring you back to the dealer, but it is a 2006, and they are easily repairable when time permits, although the door speaker has me baffled

i have to say i would and have told my friends how nice and easy going Bertera Chevy was. the folks were very nice, consider the 2 places i stopped to look at a car before Bertera, these guys have a good thing going, i like that i could just ask questions, and all the people i meat talked to me like a person or your neighbor and did come on like a typical phoney, hiding something or pushy sales team.

even you don't but here, you will feel like they took the to help you and not like you are a bother.

FYI, they even sent me a calender with a picture of me after i took delivery of the car.
i like i calender, the car photographs well, can't say the same for me......

they did ask if they could put the photo on Facebook and i said no.
its a personal choice, just don't do social media, prefer to keep my computers safe

well thanks for reading

Thomas

"Awesome experience!"

akokosa14
4/19/2014 1:56:24 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Brian HallBrian Hall

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

With my soon arriving son, i needed a larger vehicle because my Chevy Sonic was just not large enough for a child carrier. Going up to Bertera i thought i would be placed in a sedan instead of the suv that i so badly wanted. I was wrong! Not only did i get my Chevy Equinox, but i also got it under my price range. Thank you SO much to Brian Hall for being so straight forward throughout the entire process.

Twitter
"Joe Bycenski great body work service done here in Palmer"

MaedeanFarnham
4/15/2014 12:05:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Joe BycenskiJoe Bycenski

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

Like some, my mother was in an accident, now a couple times. She always brought it to Joe, and he always took care of it. So many places, but she always took it to Palmer when it needed body work. Also thanks to Dave Butterfield in Parts for getting the correct parts quickly. She and I recommend this place.

Twitter
"We came to Bertera from Westfield after looking at..."

craig523
3/23/2014 9:00:33 AM

Dave GreenlawDave Greenlaw

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

We came to Bertera from Westfield after looking at website and from a previous sales experience from a friend. Dave was a great sales representative. Up front, great sense of humor, informative, not pushy, and very helpful in making my decision. I will highly recommend him to my friends. Also Jay Freeman was very helpful and another great sense of humor. To me car buying is a very expensive and stressful decision process so being able to laugh about a few friendly stories really helped. My only downside to this visit was the length of time. We arrived about 10:30 am test drove 2 cars of which I purchased 1 but we never left until 4:15 pm. It was a VERY long day. I would highly recommend Bertera Chevy to my friends due to this visit and purchase.

Twitter
"Finally picked up our vehicle and must say Im slightly..."

amaraujo521
3/15/2014 8:44:39 PM

Brian YarrowsBrian Yarrows

3.6

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

Finally picked up our vehicle and must say Im slightly disapointed. We were told by going through them for financing they would do "extra" stuff in terms of preparing the vehicle..well I dont know what the "extra" was. What I do know though it is said it had keyless entry which we were thrilled about and come day of pickup and not only is there NO KEY FOB there is only ONE KEY!!! And we were pretty much told oh well..we can have one made and buy a key FOB....That would have been a good "extra" to throw in!
Also there was an issue with the tire sensor light being on...Off at pick up on about half way home. Called no response. its been a few days. Salesmen are quick to call you to purchase a car but not t assist in any issues I guess. I get that they need to make a living but I beleive in wanting to build a good reputation. Maybe Ill here back, maybe I wont...We shall see. Most upset about now having to try and find an okay price on key FOBs and spare keys. Ugg

Twitter
"My husband and I came here after doing a lot of research..."

alleylee
3/11/2014 1:42:48 PM

Jeoff HoytJeoff Hoyt
Ron ToelkenRon Toelken

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

My husband and I came here after doing a lot of research online. Our salesman was Marc Williams and he was very friendly and helpful right from the start....I REALLY APPRECIATE THE KEY FOBS ;-) Our car had a couple of issues and the service department was great at taking care of them and we were very satisfied with the work done. Thank you guys for a painless, friendly car buying experience! We will be sure to do business again! Allison

Twitter
"Donald Vogel and Ron were both very pleasant and helpful..."

babyamber1
3/7/2014 12:27:59 PM

Ron ToelkenRon Toelken

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

Donald Vogel and Ron were both very pleasant and helpful for all my needs and concerns... I appreciate the time spent and all the questions answered.

Twitter
"I drove in found the car we liked and Dave helped us very..."

GFK50
2/23/2014 5:57:04 PM

Dave GreenlawDave Greenlaw

My Review Of Bertera Chevrolet:

I drove in found the car we liked and Dave helped us very nicely to perches it.
He made the transactions go smoothly. And we thank him.

Reviews 11-20 >>