Bertera Chevrolet

Jeoff Hoyt

August 30, 2016

"New car purchase"

- Lensterp56

I've been looking for a car for sometime. I wanted to get a new Chevrolet product. I looked online and Berterra Chevrolet had good prices and large inventory. I wrote to them and within minutes Stephanie replied to me and was followed up with an email from Jacob. I a pleased to say that they are professional at their job. Jacob is an excellent sales man and I would recommend Berterra Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new or used car. I give them an A+ rating. Thank you Jacob and Stephanie and Berterra Chevrolet.

July 15, 2016

"Lies,lies,lies"

- Sledwerx83

purchased a used Buick enclave for $26,000.Nothing but problems since day one.Ask them to do the right thing to trade us out.Nothing they can do.After $4000 in repairs car still isn't right.They'll sell you a car but don't expect them Rostand behind it.Avoid this dealership,save yourself the headache

June 10, 2016

"Intelligent and Honest salesman."

- AJL

Ethan helped me through the entire buying process of my used 2014 Subaru that I bought. Ethan was kind, honest, and made the process of buying my used vehicle very easy. Ethan told me that he had only been at this specific dealership for about four days, as he worked at a different one for many years before. I could tell that Ethan was experienced due to the knowledge he has of the car business and the way he put this car buying process at ease. I am lucky to have done business with Ethan; he is an outstanding asset to Bertera Chevrolet.

New 2016 Chevrolet Spark, $17660