Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

539 Riverdale St.,
West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089
Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

There's a reason why Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram is a premier new and used Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Chrysler dealer for West Springfield. It's because we provide quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right new car, and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler in Springfield MA, Enfield CT or Westfield, stop in to Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call.

About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:30 PM - 5:00 AM

• Volume Discount Pricing
Bwillcutt01
4/19/2015

"Raz is the man "

We had been shopping for a different car for awhile. We could of bought a car anywhere. We just happened to be riding by and stopped quick. Raz our salesman came out and we got talking he impressed me so much we bought a car from him. Like I said we could of bought a car anywhere but Raz sold us the car. Great guy

IvanR
4/15/2015

"Courteous and Professional"

I scheduled my visit to showroom a week in advance. On the day of my visit I was called about 30 minutes before my arrival by Igor Palgi my salesperson to confirm I was coming. He met us at the showroom doorway and lead us in to a meeting room. He asked a few questions and immediately knew what we wanted, He showed us the vehicle on a large screen computer screen and then declared, "you must drive this car" and so we did. It was exactly what I was looking for. From that point on I knew I was in the right place. Igor was amazing, courteous, a gentlemen. The process was seamless. It took a little longer than I wanted only because i was transferring from another state. He explained everything about the process clearly and put us at ease. He knew I needed the vehicle to be ready for pickup by 10am and it was. Impeccable service! Thanks Igor

joelovotti
4/14/2015

"Simple and Clean"

Not much to say because this was easily the most simple and clean auto purchase I ever made. These guys were great. I'll go back.

Dave Antico

patdarby32
4/14/2015

"2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

We purchased a Jeep that was not the best fit for me earlier in the year. Went back to the dealership and Bob helped find the GC that fit perfectly! Thanks Bob!

Rml410
4/08/2015

"Customer service "

Roberto was my point sales man when purchasing my new Jeep Compass. The entire experience was hassle free. He was knowledgable, personable and genuine. All qualities I appreciate with a new dealership. Overall I was highly satisfied with everyone's efforts at Bertera jeep

Demi :)
4/02/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Great buying experience! The salesperson walk me though every single detail about my new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015! Any questions I had he would have answers. I didn't feel pressure like at others dealers I've been to, to buy a car. My husband also got his new car yesterday and he loves the car! We felt welcomed and they treated us very nice my salesperson was Roberto Martinez very nice guy and knows how what's he's talking about! Great experience overall :)

Roberto Martinez

HockeyRagazza
4/02/2015

"Couldn't ask for a better buying experience "

My salesman, Brian was very helpful with buying my Jeep. Even while I was waiting he sat there talking with me like we were old friends. I will definitely be going back to Bertera when I want to buy another vehicle. Thank you Brian for all your help.

Brian Nimerowski

monnietrom
2/17/2015

"The big letdown."

I was out and about one day, just cruising dealerships in my area to see what was around for standard vehicles. It was really cold, and we walked around for a few minutes, and only one sales person came outside, the sales person I mostly dealt with, Darryl. Within minutes he had the list of cars they had on the lot, and they had the car I really wanted! So we drove it, decided to buy it. This was on a Saturday. I was coming from a lease, so I had to wait until Monday to find out if I could get the car. Monday came around, and yes, I could! I had to put more down than I wanted, but that was understandable and fine. Monday after work I went and signed the papers, and since it was almost 5:00 I said I would come back the next day to pick up the car. Tuesday I called, and I was good to go! However, when I showed up, I was unable to get the car because I had to wait for the bank funds to show up. However, NO ONE had explained this to me. I had just called and drove there for nothing. Still, it was not explained to me why I was waiting. Finally, I spoke with Chris in the finance dept who explained what was going on, on Wednesday, and got to pick up my car at the end of the week Thursday. Overall, I had a horrible experience. Everyone was nice, however it doesn't seem they work well. I could just be spoiled from my previous car sales experiences at Curry Honda, of which I've had plenty and were wonderful, but I would never recommend this dealership. one week later- car failed emissions. was lied to at the service center. Two weeks later- still unable to pass emissions. Dealer has been no help. Have to go to the "motorist assistance center" today to try and take care of it. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

Chris the finance guy.

Sue M.
2/06/2015

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

I have bought many cars in my past and I have never had such a wonderful experience, from start to finish and I want everyone to know so they can have the same! Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was warm and welcoming from the moment I stepped in and I honestly hit the jackpot when Igor Palgi walked over to introduce himself and assist me. His overall knowledge of the Jeep Grand Cherokee was outstanding and he was able to answer every question I had. I felt so comfortable with him and the deal he was giving me that I bought the car that day. He was able to locate exactly what I wanted in LESS time than he promised me! When my Jeep was delivered, he shared my excitement and took all the time I needed to go over every option and detail of the vehicle. He also gave me valuable advice on a few things about the car I was trading in that I probably would've forgotten in the excitement of my new purchase :) The Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is beautiful, I am extremely happy with it and thankful to Igor Palgi and Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for making this experience one that I will never forget. I will never go any where else for a vehicle!

Teddy
12/29/2014

"Terrible"

Sales manager thinks he is above the customer and would not take the time to meet. Deal was created and changed 5 times through finance manager. Interest rate changed 5 times. Paper work was wrong had to be redone whole deal took forever. Car was only 1/2 tank. Car was not cleaned perfume bottle left in glove box. The whole experience was terrible.

Finance manager rigby?