Read Reviews Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Manufacturers: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Service Center

4.4

4.4

based on 70 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

Kathy BryanService Writer11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

There's a reason why Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram is a premier new and used Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Chrysler dealer for West Springfield. It's because we provide quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right new car, and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler in Springfield MA, Enfield CT or Westfield, stop in to Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free Loaner Cars Volume Discount Pricing

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"BEWARE - Worst Dealer Ever"

KDeblock
5/28/2014 12:11:16 PM

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

This dealership play games. Salesman Darryl Wilson is worthless - he has absolutely no follow through what so ever - not to mention he keeps doing the whole bait and switch with prices then plays the stupid card - oh I thought we were talking about another vehicle even though we had outlined exactly what we wanted on SEVERAL occasions via the phone AND email. Even wrote the Sales Manager J. Lewis concerning the issues and he never even bothered to acknowledge us. Then called to speak to someone in charge and was given a voice mail to which we still did not get a call. After playing games back and forth for over a month with this inept dealership - went and bought a Chevy. It is obvious that this dealer does not want to sell cars. BEWARE: If they are like this in selling a brand new car - can you imagine the nightmare you will have if you try to get them to stand behind their product or warranties.

Response From: Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Added: 6/10/2014 2:52:54 PM

First of all, I want to apologize if we did something that outrageous to ellicit this review. However, your demeanor in this review is probably why we did not facilitate a deal with you. Bertera prides itself with great service and the lowest prices. We are the number one Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram volume dealer in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut so I would hardly say we did not want to sell you a vehicle. Lastly, your opinion of Darryl Wilson is unwarranted. Darryl holds a 96.5% Customer service score for satisfaction and it is not only slanderous to use his name and defame it in public, it is irresponsible. I would never call another person "worthless". In closing, Bertera stands by it's warranties and we also stand by our employees. Good luck in your future endeavours.

John Lewis

Twitter
"I will never step foot in any of these dealerships. I..."

Johnmort
1/16/2014 11:47:35 PM

Igor PalgiIgor Palgi

1.2

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I will never step foot in any of these dealerships. I have been warned before from friends to go elsewhere. I guarantee you I will never be at this place of business again. They wouldn't even let me go home and think about it. I told them to let me think over the payments for a few days. They called every single day. I explained I didn't have my mind set yet if the payments worked. They started talking down to me and tried to say anything to get me back... Buyer beware!!!! I will never go back and I don't understand half the reviews on this dealership. I hear nothing but bad from word of mouth on this place...

Twitter
"This dealership quoted me a price that was ~$5,000 less..."

alski
7/8/2013 10:43:58 PM

Kyle Harrison

1.4

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

This dealership quoted me a price that was ~$5,000 less than what they were ACTUALLY selling the car for. This quote was on a spec sheet with my vehicles specific VIN number and was the reference used to compare approximately 10+ other vehicles. Obviously, given their misleading price, their vehicle beat out the competition. I returned to their dealership with full intention of paying the quoted price and being on my way, only to find out they intentionally misquoted the price in an effort to get me back into their building so that they could insult me by haggling with me for LITERALLY 5+ hours.

I was in town from New York and had to return to work the next day and had no vehicle. Therefore I was forced to purchase from this dealer, which I clearly resent. Their dishonesty and lack of integrity did not stop after the negotiations either. Part of the deal was that I would receive 1 free detailing. Conveniently, when I returned to use this voucher, my specific salesman no longer worked there and therefore they refused to honor the detailing. I have written the company emails since the purchase that have received no response.

Frankly, 1 star is even more than I would prefer to give Bertera Jeep Dodge Ram of West Springfield and I wish I had never given them my business. Please learn from my unfortunate circumstance and buy your vehicle elsewhere.

Twitter
"I live on the North Shore near Boston and was in the area..."

SR22Driver
5/15/2013 4:28:48 PM

Darryl WilsonDarryl Wilson

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I live on the North Shore near Boston and was in the area for a soccer game. I had been shopping near my home for a few weeks and noticed Bertera had a vehicle in inventory I was interested in. They (Ross) gave me a competitive price before I came out, but I did not like the car after seeing it. I then discussed placing a factory order with Chris Fenton and they came back again with a bottom-line excellent deal, to the point that it was worth me driving 2 hours each way to place the order with them. No waiting, no hassle. After being jerked around by my local dealerships (the old wait while I talk for half an hour about the Sox and then come back with a marginally better price), Chris F. and Bertera were a breath of fresh air.

The buying experience was easy, and the follow-up by Chris F. on the status of my order was great. My Jeep is awesome, it only took 4 weeks to build and the experience with Bertera was amongst the best I have had in buying a car.

Twitter
"I went just to see what deal they have for my, I went out..."

413jose1974
4/16/2013 9:09:50 PM

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I went just to see what deal they have for my, I went out with a new 2013 FIAT 500 I love my car. I just want to said Thank You for all to my 5 star saler Andrew Jaikissoon. Best deal, Best service

Twitter
"Chris Donah is the perfect salesman. He knowledgable,..."

Gail Maciorowski
3/26/2013 2:22:45 PM

Christopher Donah

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Chris Donah is the perfect salesman. He knowledgable, polite, respectful, relaxed and charming. After spending three hours with him, we consider him part of our family! Great team at Bertera in West Springfield. We were very impressed.

Twitter
"For the first time I felt completely comfortable with a..."

mattpenza
3/25/2013 10:03:00 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

For the first time I felt completely comfortable with a car salesman! Chris was friendly and helpful from the second we got there.
He was able to find us a vehicle that matched our EXACT Price Range, Size, Style, and Mileage. Discussing our options and finding us proper financing was painless. He took the time to show us different options in our range, we test drove, and then purchased our new Honda Tuscon!

I would highly recommend Bertera Auto of West Springfield and would make it a point to ask for Chris Donah.

Twitter
"going back in the summer for another car.Chris made my..."

elopez413
3/21/2013 4:23:43 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

going back in the summer for another car.Chris made my visit one i will not forget.he is very professional and so are the rest of the staff.

Twitter
"My husband and I traveled from the Berkshires to see some..."

ashandpauloemiliano
3/20/2013 8:34:27 PM

1.2

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

My husband and I traveled from the Berkshires to see some of the used Dodge Rams on the lot. Chris immediately came out to help us asking questions about what specifically we were looking for. We told him we were looking at regular cab 4.7 to 5.7 liter ... It would be a work truck so nothing fancy. Chris showed us what was on the lot then informed us he could build a truck from scratch for exactly what we wanted... He quoted us low $20s to mid $20s for the basic edition... We were already hesitant but decided to go to lunch to think things over... While at lunch Chris put together our basic edition... On our return he informed us it would be $27000.00... Way out of our comfort zone. Chris seemed flustered.. Asked what we wanted to pay per month.. My husband responded honestly saying $250/month. Chris grabbed all of his papers, said I don't want to waste your time and I don't want you to waste mine either... Got up grabbed the sales manager and left us. I felt so insulted by Chris' actions. Perhaps we are naive to think we can get a truck for $250/month but as a Sales representative in any retail setting you stay with your customer and you do your best to make them happy. It is incredibly unprofessional to lose your patience and storm out of a room where your potential clients are seated. Chris handed us off to someone else, he in no way tried to work with us or even to help us understand how $250/month is unrealistic. We took our business to Balise where they were more than helpful and extremely willing to help us keep our budget where we wanted. We will never return to Bertera or recommend it even to an enemy. It was absurd to see all of the great comments on the wall and have such an awful 5 hrs of "wasted" time.

Twitter
"As soon as I walked onto the lot, I knew I was going to..."

caseyyymcbride
3/5/2013 11:12:06 PM

My Review Of Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

As soon as I walked onto the lot, I knew I was going to find the exact car I wanted. Andrew came running up to my grandparents and I as soon as he spotted us looking around. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted without me having to even go into much detail. Hands down, Andrew is the sweetest and most thoughtful salesperson I have ever worked with. He knows what he is talking about and truly shows that he cares about the products and your interests. He made buying my first car very enjoyable and very easy ! I strongly encourage any and everyone to go to the dealership and ask for Andrew, you will not regret it. I am now the proud owner of a 2012 mazda, 6 all thanks to Andrew. Thank you Bertera!

Reviews 11-20 >>