Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

539 Riverdale St.,
West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089
Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

There's a reason why Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram is a premier new and used Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Chrysler dealer for West Springfield. It's because we provide quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right new car, and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler in Springfield MA, Enfield CT or Westfield, stop in to Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call.

About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:30 PM - 5:00 AM

• Volume Discount Pricing
monnietrom
2/17/2015

"The big letdown."

I was out and about one day, just cruising dealerships in my area to see what was around for standard vehicles. It was really cold, and we walked around for a few minutes, and only one sales person came outside, the sales person I mostly dealt with, Darryl. Within minutes he had the list of cars they had on the lot, and they had the car I really wanted! So we drove it, decided to buy it. This was on a Saturday. I was coming from a lease, so I had to wait until Monday to find out if I could get the car. Monday came around, and yes, I could! I had to put more down than I wanted, but that was understandable and fine. Monday after work I went and signed the papers, and since it was almost 5:00 I said I would come back the next day to pick up the car. Tuesday I called, and I was good to go! However, when I showed up, I was unable to get the car because I had to wait for the bank funds to show up. However, NO ONE had explained this to me. I had just called and drove there for nothing. Still, it was not explained to me why I was waiting. Finally, I spoke with Chris in the finance dept who explained what was going on, on Wednesday, and got to pick up my car at the end of the week Thursday. Overall, I had a horrible experience. Everyone was nice, however it doesn't seem they work well. I could just be spoiled from my previous car sales experiences at Curry Honda, of which I've had plenty and were wonderful, but I would never recommend this dealership. one week later- car failed emissions. was lied to at the service center. Two weeks later- still unable to pass emissions. Dealer has been no help. Have to go to the "motorist assistance center" today to try and take care of it. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

Chris the finance guy.

Sue M.
2/06/2015

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

I have bought many cars in my past and I have never had such a wonderful experience, from start to finish and I want everyone to know so they can have the same! Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was warm and welcoming from the moment I stepped in and I honestly hit the jackpot when Igor Palgi walked over to introduce himself and assist me. His overall knowledge of the Jeep Grand Cherokee was outstanding and he was able to answer every question I had. I felt so comfortable with him and the deal he was giving me that I bought the car that day. He was able to locate exactly what I wanted in LESS time than he promised me! When my Jeep was delivered, he shared my excitement and took all the time I needed to go over every option and detail of the vehicle. He also gave me valuable advice on a few things about the car I was trading in that I probably would've forgotten in the excitement of my new purchase :) The Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is beautiful, I am extremely happy with it and thankful to Igor Palgi and Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for making this experience one that I will never forget. I will never go any where else for a vehicle!

Teddy
12/29/2014

"Terrible"

Sales manager thinks he is above the customer and would not take the time to meet. Deal was created and changed 5 times through finance manager. Interest rate changed 5 times. Paper work was wrong had to be redone whole deal took forever. Car was only 1/2 tank. Car was not cleaned perfume bottle left in glove box. The whole experience was terrible.

Finance manager rigby?

Jeep_owner2014
12/10/2014

"This was a horrible experience!"

This dealership offered a very sour taste of car shopping to a person who was new to car shopping. The vehicle i requested to test drive and was told was on the lot was there..ended up "Not being on the lot so you can drive this one." Then..when we returned to the dealership to crunch numbers after waiting for 15 minutes I was told I would only be offered $500 for my trade in. After thanking the salesman for our time and requesting our keys back he asked us to wait and told us he would be right back! Instead the "junior" appraiser came back and told me "there is slip in your drive train, have you ever had that checked?" There was nothing wrong with the vehicle...the "junior appraiser" rudely gave me my keys and as I was walking out told me across the dealership, very loudly in front of other customers, "on no planet is that car worth what you're asking for it." When we asked where my vehicle was he pointed outside and said "over there." Not even ten minutes later the general manager of the dealership called and left me a voicemail offering more $ for my trade, and telling me that my business is very important to them. I will not be returning to a Bertera dealership, and don't recommend this dealership to them.

Paul

KDeblock
5/28/2014

"BEWARE - Worst Dealer Ever"

This dealership play games. Salesman Darryl Wilson is worthless - he has absolutely no follow through what so ever - not to mention he keeps doing the whole bait and switch with prices then plays the stupid card - oh I thought we were talking about another vehicle even though we had outlined exactly what we wanted on SEVERAL occasions via the phone AND email. Even wrote the Sales Manager J. Lewis concerning the issues and he never even bothered to acknowledge us. Then called to speak to someone in charge and was given a voice mail to which we still did not get a call. After playing games back and forth for over a month with this inept dealership - went and bought a Chevy. It is obvious that this dealer does not want to sell cars. BEWARE: If they are like this in selling a brand new car - can you imagine the nightmare you will have if you try to get them to stand behind their product or warranties.

Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

June 10, 2014

First of all, I want to apologize if we did something that outrageous to ellicit this review. However, your demeanor in this review is probably why we did not facilitate a deal with you. Bertera prides itself with great service and the lowest prices. We are the number one Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram volume dealer in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut so I would hardly say we did not want to sell you a vehicle. Lastly, your opinion of Darryl Wilson is unwarranted. Darryl holds a 96.5% Customer service score for satisfaction and it is not only slanderous to use his name and defame it in public, it is irresponsible. I would never call another person "worthless". In closing, Bertera stands by it's warranties and we also stand by our employees. Good luck in your future endeavours. John Lewis General Manager

Johnmort
1/16/2014

"I will never step foot in any of these dealerships. I..."

I will never step foot in any of these dealerships. I have been warned before from friends to go elsewhere. I guarantee you I will never be at this place of business again. They wouldn't even let me go home and think about it. I told them to let me think over the payments for a few days. They called every single day. I explained I didn't have my mind set yet if the payments worked. They started talking down to me and tried to say anything to get me back... Buyer beware!!!! I will never go back and I don't understand half the reviews on this dealership. I hear nothing but bad from word of mouth on this place...

alski
7/08/2013

"This dealership quoted me a price that was ~$5,000 less..."

This dealership quoted me a price that was ~$5,000 less than what they were ACTUALLY selling the car for. This quote was on a spec sheet with my vehicles specific VIN number and was the reference used to compare approximately 10+ other vehicles. Obviously, given their misleading price, their vehicle beat out the competition. I returned to their dealership with full intention of paying the quoted price and being on my way, only to find out they intentionally misquoted the price in an effort to get me back into their building so that they could insult me by haggling with me for LITERALLY 5+ hours. I was in town from New York and had to return to work the next day and had no vehicle. Therefore I was forced to purchase from this dealer, which I clearly resent. Their dishonesty and lack of integrity did not stop after the negotiations either. Part of the deal was that I would receive 1 free detailing. Conveniently, when I returned to use this voucher, my specific salesman no longer worked there and therefore they refused to honor the detailing. I have written the company emails since the purchase that have received no response. Frankly, 1 star is even more than I would prefer to give Bertera Jeep Dodge Ram of West Springfield and I wish I had never given them my business. Please learn from my unfortunate circumstance and buy your vehicle elsewhere.

Kyle Harrison

SR22Driver
5/15/2013

"I live on the North Shore near Boston and was in the area..."

I live on the North Shore near Boston and was in the area for a soccer game. I had been shopping near my home for a few weeks and noticed Bertera had a vehicle in inventory I was interested in. They (Ross) gave me a competitive price before I came out, but I did not like the car after seeing it. I then discussed placing a factory order with Chris Fenton and they came back again with a bottom-line excellent deal, to the point that it was worth me driving 2 hours each way to place the order with them. No waiting, no hassle. After being jerked around by my local dealerships (the old wait while I talk for half an hour about the Sox and then come back with a marginally better price), Chris F. and Bertera were a breath of fresh air. The buying experience was easy, and the follow-up by Chris F. on the status of my order was great. My Jeep is awesome, it only took 4 weeks to build and the experience with Bertera was amongst the best I have had in buying a car.

413jose1974
4/16/2013

"I went just to see what deal they have for my, I went out..."

I went just to see what deal they have for my, I went out with a new 2013 FIAT 500 I love my car. I just want to said Thank You for all to my 5 star saler Andrew Jaikissoon. Best deal, Best service

Gail Maciorowski
3/26/2013

"Chris Donah is the perfect salesman. He knowledgable,..."

Chris Donah is the perfect salesman. He knowledgable, polite, respectful, relaxed and charming. After spending three hours with him, we consider him part of our family! Great team at Bertera in West Springfield. We were very impressed.

Christopher Donah