Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

539 Riverdale St.,
West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089
Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

There's a reason why Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram is a premier new and used Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Chrysler dealer for West Springfield. It's because we provide quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right new car, and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler in Springfield MA, Enfield CT or Westfield, stop in to Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call.

About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:30 PM - 5:00 AM

• Volume Discount Pricing
Mbh
7/29/2015

"Great experience "

Ryan alone is why our family will come back and continue to do our car services with Bertera. He made car shopping an enjoyable and easy experience and we can promise we'll be back in the future.

mel119
7/25/2015

"New Jeep"

Had a good experience getting my New Jeep Renegade. They found the specific one I wanted and had no hassle trading in my old car. Brian has great customer service and kept me updated throughout the shipping process of the new Jeep. You can tell he is very enthusiastic about the Jeep brand. Would definitely buy another car from them in the future.

Red330ci
7/17/2015

"Great sales and service on my dream car"

I saw a pre-owned BMW 335i xDrive on their website and knew it was the perfect car for me. They had it at a reasonable price, but what I was worried about was my trade. Jimmy Duclos was my sales person and he was fantastic. He listened, made only promises he could keep and even went out of his way to accommodate my issues with the few things I wanted adjusted before delivery. He communicated constantly and consistently, which made me feel like he was on top of the things I was worried about. In the end, the trade was fair, all my service issues were addressed right the first time, and he made the delivery process easy. All this while I have my 12mo old daughter with me. I highly revoke d dealing with Jimmy if you need a new or preowned car.

Jimmy Duclos

jlees
6/28/2015

"Love my new JEEP "Thanks for making it happen""

My sales person was, Chris, he was a great salesman, polite, courteous, and took care of my wants for the car I wanted...He did not pressure or hurry me..I definitely would return to this dealership for another car even thought it is almost 1 hour from my home...It is so nice to be treated, with kindness, and to receive quality work, from the whole dealership. Thank-you all..

finance manager, another manger to work the money deal...sorry don't remember there names.

cqyAmherst
6/17/2015

"Worst ever service department"

Extremely bad experience. Their service department is the worst I ever encountered. I have a 2009 town and country, which drives just fine - until I took it to the dealership for a recall - on Friday, June 12th, 2015. Right after they changed the module, my car started to act up. The engine randomly shuts off at the stop-sign or the red lights. Only the reverse gear works after I backed out from parking. Sometimes, I have to restart the car 5 or 6 times. Then today - June 17th, 2015, I took my car to the same dealership, hoping to find out the cause. (Another big mistake!) Around 4pm, they called me to let me know they don't know the exact reason yet, but I can pay them $120, and bring my car home. I immediately rejected this idea. In the end, we agree to leave my car there for one more day. I just don't understand why I have to pay $120 for the damage they made to my car. Also, it is only diagnosis. My advice: do not service your car there. Who knows what they will do to your car. Also, anyone knows a better chrysler dealer around western mass? Update (June 22, 2015): Finally their transmission technician took a look at my car after the first tech couldn't figure out the cause. They called me around 4:30pm, and told me that the first step is to replace the spark plugs and wires. Of course the charge of $559.xx will be on me. When I asked how many steps they need, the girl would't give me an answer, just saying we will start from there. It is a 6-years-old car with only 50k miles on it. I don't see the reason to replace the spart plugs - but I won't mind if that is indeed the reason. The trouble is they aren't sure either, and they want to do trial-and-error, with me paying may-be completely unnecessary parts and labors.

just service people

instereo21
5/16/2015

"White glove service"

I went to bertera looking to test drive a jeep, but not having any idea of what I wanted. No one tried to hard sell me like other dealerships may do. They were extremely patient in helping me explore my options with the genuine interest of me being happy with choosing a car. I had a goal of signing my lease and driving away in the same day and the dealership did everything in their power to accomplish that for me. They're very easy to get in contact with and I appreciated the service very much, even with a few hiccups in the process.

May 16, 2015

instereo, thanks for your business and your glowing review! We aim to please and it is great to hear that Igor and the team hit those marks for you. Enjoy your vehicle and thank you again for the opportunity. Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

mrs.otero69
5/16/2015

"Great Service"

I've never been to a dealership, yet alone ever financed a vehicle. The salesman Roberto M. made my first time experience one to remember. He provided great and fast service. Although I was skeptical about the entire thing at first, I'm excited to say that I left Bertera feeling great and confident about my choice. I would definitely recommend my family and friends.

May 16, 2015

Awesome to hear! We are so proud to have had your first dealership experience here with us. Roberto and the entire team thank you for your business and your great review of your experience. Thank you for your vote of confidence and enjoy your new ride. Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

15freedomjeep
5/13/2015

"The best place to buy a car"

I visited many dealerships in the western MA, CT and NY area. Bertera in West Springfield was the best. They gave the best deal for my trade and the best deal on my jeep. Brian Nimerowski goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied. they will have my business for years to come.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your business and your great review freedomjeep! Brian was especially excited that you shared your experience about his level of service. Enjoy your Jeep and thanks again for choosing Bertera West Springfield!! Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

mcintire97
5/12/2015

"Brian Nimerowski"

Best salesman I have ever dealt with. Really knowledgable and awesome to deal and converse with! Really helped me out Saturday and will recommend him to anyone.

May 14, 2015

Congrats on your purchase mcintire97! On behalf of Brian and the entire dealership we thank you for your business and your review. Enjoy your vehicle and we will see you soon for your first oil change! Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

CWMeaden
5/10/2015

"Excellent Service with a world-class salesman"

Ryan was a fantastic salesman. He went above and beyond to listen to exactly what I was looking for in my new car. As it was my first experience purchasing a car on my own, I was hesitant going through the sales process as I know the stereotypes car salesman have. Ryan broke my stereotype. He was attentive, and found me a car that fit exactly what I had on my list without going over my budget. He was concerned with "earning my business" and ensuring that I had a positive experience. Even when I explained to him that I was looking at other places, and would be back to the dealership when I made a final decision, he did not attempt to pressure me into making an immediate purchase. When the time came to make my decision, I chose the Chrysler 200, and Ryan earned my business and ensured that I received the best deal for my vehicle. I was thrilled with the experience and my purchase and would recommend Ryan and Bertera Chrysler!!

May 14, 2015

Awesome to hear about your great experience here CW!! Ryan and the whole team congratulate you on your new 200. Thank you for your business and your review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you soon in service. Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

Reviews of Ryan Spahl