Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

539 Riverdale St.,
West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089
Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

There's a reason why Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram is a premier new and used Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Chrysler dealer for West Springfield. It's because we provide quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right new car, and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler in Springfield MA, Enfield CT or Westfield, stop in to Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call.

About Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:30 PM - 5:00 AM

• Volume Discount Pricing
instereo21
5/16/2015

"White glove service"

I went to bertera looking to test drive a jeep, but not having any idea of what I wanted. No one tried to hard sell me like other dealerships may do. They were extremely patient in helping me explore my options with the genuine interest of me being happy with choosing a car. I had a goal of signing my lease and driving away in the same day and the dealership did everything in their power to accomplish that for me. They're very easy to get in contact with and I appreciated the service very much, even with a few hiccups in the process.

May 16, 2015

instereo, thanks for your business and your glowing review! We aim to please and it is great to hear that Igor and the team hit those marks for you. Enjoy your vehicle and thank you again for the opportunity. Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

mrs.otero69
5/16/2015

"Great Service"

I've never been to a dealership, yet alone ever financed a vehicle. The salesman Roberto M. made my first time experience one to remember. He provided great and fast service. Although I was skeptical about the entire thing at first, I'm excited to say that I left Bertera feeling great and confident about my choice. I would definitely recommend my family and friends.

May 16, 2015

Awesome to hear! We are so proud to have had your first dealership experience here with us. Roberto and the entire team thank you for your business and your great review of your experience. Thank you for your vote of confidence and enjoy your new ride. Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

15freedomjeep
5/13/2015

"The best place to buy a car"

I visited many dealerships in the western MA, CT and NY area. Bertera in West Springfield was the best. They gave the best deal for my trade and the best deal on my jeep. Brian Nimerowski goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied. they will have my business for years to come.

Brian Nimerowski

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your business and your great review freedomjeep! Brian was especially excited that you shared your experience about his level of service. Enjoy your Jeep and thanks again for choosing Bertera West Springfield!! Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

mcintire97
5/12/2015

"Brian Nimerowski"

Best salesman I have ever dealt with. Really knowledgable and awesome to deal and converse with! Really helped me out Saturday and will recommend him to anyone.

Brian Nimerowski

May 14, 2015

Congrats on your purchase mcintire97! On behalf of Brian and the entire dealership we thank you for your business and your review. Enjoy your vehicle and we will see you soon for your first oil change! Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

CWMeaden
5/10/2015

"Excellent Service with a world-class salesman"

Ryan was a fantastic salesman. He went above and beyond to listen to exactly what I was looking for in my new car. As it was my first experience purchasing a car on my own, I was hesitant going through the sales process as I know the stereotypes car salesman have. Ryan broke my stereotype. He was attentive, and found me a car that fit exactly what I had on my list without going over my budget. He was concerned with "earning my business" and ensuring that I had a positive experience. Even when I explained to him that I was looking at other places, and would be back to the dealership when I made a final decision, he did not attempt to pressure me into making an immediate purchase. When the time came to make my decision, I chose the Chrysler 200, and Ryan earned my business and ensured that I received the best deal for my vehicle. I was thrilled with the experience and my purchase and would recommend Ryan and Bertera Chrysler!!

May 14, 2015

Awesome to hear about your great experience here CW!! Ryan and the whole team congratulate you on your new 200. Thank you for your business and your review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you soon in service. Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

redjeep
5/07/2015

"Buying a jeep was a fun and easy experience "

The salesman was professional easy to work with and very helpful. It was like buying a car with a friend helping you out. Glad I bought my Jeep there.

vcnl200
5/04/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

Igor is the best salesman! This is the third car we buy from him and he's been always helpful, pleasant and very professional. He makes the buying a car experience very relaxing. We really appreciate the way he follows through. We would definitely recommend Bertera and Igor!

Peter G.
5/02/2015

"no stress"

Jimmy made my wife and i feel very comfortable, there was no pressure. After having a couple of bad experiences at other dealers it was refreshing to have Jimmy work for us.

jpw277
4/30/2015

"Aim to Please"

We made the long trip from Cape Cod to Bertera as a result of the Costco Auto Buying Program. We initially spoke with Sheila who sent us a list of the inventory of the style car we were interested in. Based on that list we had picked out a car with the options and color we wanted. David Antico greeted us as we arrived. Unfortunately the car we were interested was no longer available. David literally spent the day with us helping us to find a car we would be happy with. He was always patient and courteous. He took us to other lots they owned to look at and test drive other cars. Once we made a decision on the car and the price, David worked with Chris in finance and our insurance company so that we could purchase the car and register it all in the same day. We were able to drive the car home and not have to make another long trip back from Cape Cod. Thank you. jpw

David Antico

jessicamar2416
4/30/2015

"The Best Salesman Who Went Above and Beyond! "

I had the pleasure of working with Ryan Spahl in leasing my new Jeep Cherokee. I usually hate going into car dealerships because we all know how salesmen can be at times but Ryan was the complete opposite and really truly helped me get the best deal possible. He went out of his way to get the price down to where I wanted it to be and went back and forth dealing with me not being able to decide what kind of Jeep I wanted. He was with me every step of the way until we sealed the deal and even then he told me to contact him if I had any questions or needed anything in the near future. I would definitely recommend Bertera in W. Springfield but more specifically Ryan...he was great!

Reviews of Roberto Martinez