Best Auto Outlet

Best Auto Outlet Info

beatthestreet
12/07/2014

"extremely disappointed "

I drove a good distance for an ML350 listed on autotrader. When I arrived at the dealership, I looked at the car which appeared to be in pretty good shape outside of a few scratches and the rear taillight having a crack. I sat down with the sales rep, who listed the price of the car that was on the internet, then bumped it $1,000 because I was paying cash. When I inquired why, he said "the price on the internet is if you finance the vehicle. Cash is more". Nowhere did the add say "financing price only" or anything of the sort. Then I said why dont you work out financing for me knowing I should get a pretty decent rate(albeit by intention was to pay cash). They came back with a rate of 5.49% for a credit score of 780. I was already approved from my bank for 2.6%. This was insulting. Then the manager presented the car for 72 PAYMENTS of $510. That equates to 36k+/- for a car listed at 26k. I said how did the price go from 26k to 31k (this is w/o interest over 72 months). When the finance manager started braking it down there was an additional $1000 acquisition fee (whatever that is), plus who knows what else. They kept the "dealer prep" in the quote even for financing. This is taken directly from their add on Autotrader "tax ,title tags, additional no Games No Gimmicks!! Disclaimer Price excludes registration and title fees and taxes." Perhaps they thought they could take advantage of me. Perhaps they thought I drove 3 hours to negotiate. Regardless, they inflated the price of the vehicle by $2500 which really pissed me off so I walked out. Looking back, if I didnt lose it, maybe I could have worked out the price that was ADVERTISED but the fact they lied to me and tried to rip me off was enough to make me write this review. My advice would be get confirmation over the phone of all fees, even if the add says "tax ,title tags, additional no Games No Gimmicks!! Disclaimer Price excludes registration and title fees and taxes" You wonder why buying a used car has such poor stigma. It's because of dealerships like Best Auto Outlet that destroy the buying experience through playing games with lots of gimmicks.

tito, glenn

pnatsjo
3/20/2013

"THIS IS CAR #8 MY HUSBAND AND I LEASE AND WE ALWAYS COME..."

THIS IS CAR #8 MY HUSBAND AND I LEASE AND WE ALWAYS COME BACK TO BEST FORD. MR ANDERSON ALWAYS GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO FIND US THE CAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANY OF MY ASSOCIATES/FRIENDS.

TOM ANDERSON