Bianco Auto Sales

2 Smith St.,
Stamford, Connecticut 10801
Bianco Auto Sales Info
About Bianco Auto Sales

We have moved our dealership from New Rochelle NY to Stamford CT - easy access off I-95 - better deals, great used cars, same great family - come see us today!

About Bianco Auto Sales

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Bad/No Credit
Timothy Walton
9/06/2016

"They work with you. Positive experience!"

Found out that the vehicle I purchased needed some work. They worked with me to get the repairs done with very little money out of pocket from me. I was very impressed with how they helped me out.

Frank

Merman
8/30/2016

"Excellent"

All at Bianco Auto Sales are amazing. Family buisness, customers are also treated as if family.i worked my transactiction with Frank Bianco , he worked with me " Above & Beyond " in the future i will only buy from Bianco Autos. Thanks Frank. 👍P.M

Frank Bianco

Deborah Tanton
8/09/2016

"A 5 Star dealer experience !"

I would like to start out stating that in today's used car market it came as a pleasant suprise to find and work with a dealership that truly lives up to the reviews posted . My wife and I decided to drive the 90 mi.'s to take a look at a particular auto shown on their web site based on the positive reviews. We liked the car and the service we recieved from Ed D. We put down a deposit and expected to pick up the car the following weekend. Ed called during the week to say that a mechanical issue had been found and he felt he would not, could not sell us this vehicle with this type of hidden problem. We really appreciated this level of integrity as this issue could have become serious many miles down the road. We then worked with Ed and Frank to purchase another great vehicle from their inventory. My wife and I can"t say enough about the curteous,kind and outstanding customer service provided by Ed D. , Frank B. and Ricky. Thank You

Frank Bianco, Ricky

mary916170
8/09/2016

"Great customer service!"

Ed & Frank did a great job helping find the right car and getting me financed. I was in a terrible situation a few weeks ago when my car was stolen from right in front of my home. When I came to Bianco Auto Sales they were so friendly and I could not be happier with the Subaru that Ed helped me to get financed. Both Ed & Frank showed concern and empathy for my situation and now I am worry free about my car situation. I would highly recommend them to friends & family as well as anyone else who is looking for great customer service. I will be grateful to them for the years to come in which I will be driving my Subaru Forester. - Mary

Frank

EGWILSON
7/10/2016

"Great experience "

Financed a car with Ed! Everything went smoothly! No pressure made the process easy for me! I knew exactly what I wanted when I got there and he just made everything happen! This is my first time purchasing a car and it was a great experience! Nice price truck with LOW miles! He also is a man of his word! I got warranty and needed something replaced Ed was on it immediately I would definitely recommend going here if your looking for quality cars at great prices with low miles and great customer service! GO HERE!!!!

ebissell
6/26/2016

"Great customer service"

We were treated with respect and made to feel valued as customers. We received a very good price on the car, and they made sure to take care of issues we noticed before selling it to us. About a month after we bough the car we took the car to a mechanic to do a check-up on it. They found a number of issues that came up after the sale. We contacted Bianco and they put took the car to their mechanic and fixed them for us at a fraction of the price we would have received elsewhere, and they even picked up half of the cost of the repair. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a used car.

Mangogvs
5/28/2016

"Great cars, great prices, first-rate customer service"

Bianco Motors sold me a beautiful 2010 Subaru Outback with low mileage for a very good price. Ed D. was a most helpful salesman. He even came in to work on a Sunday and met me at the train in Stamford (I came out from the city) so that the car would be ready for me before the work week started. With such great customer service and a fine Inventory of fine vehicles (many are high end) this dealer is a real resource. I would gladly do business with them again.

godfried1@cs.com
4/06/2016

"Curator par excellence"

Straightforward; no glitches When I arrived at this most un-ostentatious dealership, the vehicle I asked about was indeed in excellent condition, as had been represented to me on the phone. After test-driving the car, I was accompanied by a courteous professional acting as my valet while I had the car checked out by my off-site mechanic. Actually, the experience was not unlike visiting a prestigious art gallery and the General Manager, Mr. Ed Cordova, was its curator. Although I was focused on a specific luxury automobile, I noticed that the entire lot was filled with a variety of meticulously prepped, pre-owned, high-end automobiles. Like a good curator, Mr. Cordova assiduously cherry-picks his inventory for the quality and the condition. When a prospective buyer is considering a car, there’s no attempt to sell. Rather, Mr. Cordova shares with the customer an appreciation for luxury vehicles and their attributes as if each were a work of art. Price is non-negotiable but, remarkably, not necessary as the value of his carefully selected pieces is readily apparent

Dave T.
4/03/2016

"Unparalleled Customer Service, Trustworthiness and Loyalty"

Bianco Auto Sales has an excellent selection of automobiles, but so do lots of car dealers. What really sets Bianco apart is their customer service, their trustworthiness and their loyalty. When it comes to buying a used car, those are by far the most important factors, and nobody comes close to matching Bianco on any of them. In 2014 I bought a 2000 Ford Expedition from Ed at Bianco. It was a great car at a great price, and I never had any problems with it until about a month ago. When I was getting the car inspected, the mechanic informed me that the way the brake lines were routed was potentially problematic. I hadn't had any work done on the car since I purchased it, so I knew that it must have been that way when I purchased it. My mechanic told me it would cost about $600 to fix the problem. I called Ed at Bianco and explained the situation, and he seemed legitimately concerned about what I was telling him. He said he would need to talk to the owner (Frank), but that they would see if they could help me out. Over the next couple days Ed was unable to circle up with Frank about my issue, but Ed called me at least once a day to assure me that he hadn't forgotten about me, and that he would raise it with Frank as soon as he could. This was both extremely comforting and quite surprising, because it reflects a rarely seen level of caring and dedication. After Ed spoke with Frank, they decided I should bring the car to their facility so they could better understand the problem. I resisted somewhat because it's a bit of a drive to Stamford, and I didn't want to drive all that way to find out they weren't going to help me. Ed assured me that they would do the right thing, and because he seemed (and is, as it turns out) a trustworthy and stand-up guy, I agreed. After quickly looking at the brake lines they agreed that there was an issue, but said they would need to put the car on the lift and remove the wheels to understand how serious it was. It was Good Friday and the mechanics were leaving early, so they asked me to leave the car for the night and I agreed. As I waited for my wife to pick me up, the staff could not have been nicer. While I waited they offered me a beverage, and the use of a desk and computer that were unoccupied that day. And keep in mind, at this point the staff knew I wasn't there to buy a car, so it's not like they were trying to close a sale. They are just good, nice, helpful people. The next morning, Ed called to say it would cost about $450 including parts and labors. He also told me that Bianco would cover the entire cost. This was, of course, amazing news, and further confirmed what was becoming obvious: that Ed, Frank, and Bianco Auto Sales in general are in a league of their own when it comes to customer service. Ed noted, however, that there was a catch: it was possible that in the course of the repair, the calipers might break. If that happened, they were hoping I would be willing to help cover the cost of replacing them. He said that at most, they would ask me to cover $100. I agreed. Honestly, I fully expected that they'd hit me with that $100 charge. I was wrong. Even though it was his day off, Ed called me the next day to let me know the repairs were done, that I could pick up the car at any time, and that I didn't owe them a cent. To say that I was impressed by the experience would be an understatement. Every step of the way -- from the little things (like going out of their way to keep me updated) to the big things (like paying for the repair out of their own pocket), Bianco went far above and beyond. I would strongly recommend them to anybody who needs a car. You can find a car anywhere, but you're not going to find that level of customer service, trustworthiness and loyalty anywhere but Bianco.

jeremylawson
3/31/2016

"The Best"

I've never reviewed a business or product in my life, but feel compelled to give Ed a bunch of stars for running a business that feels like it's there for you, not the review. I purchased a 2006 Subaru, my first car for my family and Ed was honest, clear about the price, worked hard to make financing hassle free and got us exactly what we needed, and home with the car the next day. They make you feel like you belong there, not like they're trying to sell you something and get you out of there. We got a great car so it might be a little while, but I'll definitely be going back to Bianco for my next one. Thanks Ed!

Reviews of Ed D