Bianco Auto Sales

2 Smith St.,
Stamford, Connecticut 10801
Bianco Auto Sales Info
About Bianco Auto Sales

We have moved our dealership from New Rochelle NY to Stamford CT - easy access off I-95 - better deals, great used cars, same great family - come see us today!

About Bianco Auto Sales

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Bad/No Credit
Gd2bjnet
1/31/2016

"Thanks Ed!"

I would not hesitate to buy another used car from Ed at Bianco Motors. Ed was responsive and fair through the whole process. He really lived up to his word that he wanted to send me home with a good car and an excellent car buying experience. I left there with a nicecar and peace of mind. You can't put a price on that.

broody
1/21/2016

"Nissan Murano Purchase"

So this was a big process & the most exciting experience of my life so far, i bought my first car from Bianco Auto Sales, i went in having an idea and a budget of what i wanted and right away i noticed the Nissan Murano, it was exactly what i wanted; a big AWD SUV, that i can go anywhere and almost everywhere, & immediately Ed appeared out of the blue. He seemed honest & someone you can trust(because he is) which in the end he was, he did everything he could for me to get the lowest APR possible for me in a known bank(Chase), this dealership also registered, inspected, got me my plates & he helped me with my insurance. It was all such a smooth experience, i would recommend this play to anyone & everyone, i will probably even get my second car from here aswell. THANK YOU BIANCO AUTO SALES!

Laurie
1/21/2016

"Great car buying experience"

I had an excellent car buying experience at Bianco Auto Sales. Our salesman, Ed, was honest, friendly, helpful and extremely professional. At no point did we feel any pressure; Ed was patient and generous with his time. We love the Subaru we bought there and would certainly buy from them again. I highly recommend Bianco if you are looking for a used car. Be sure to ask for Ed!

BlkCat
1/08/2016

"Awesome dealership!"

I had been looking for a specific Jaguar for a few weeks and after researching multiple cars I came across one at Bianco Auto Sales. I called Frank and he gave me the details about the car and the extensive care it had been maintained with. I made it down about a week later to examine the car and it was exactly as Frank had described, nothing left out, no hidden surprises, it was by far the best vehicle I had examined so far. I made my decision about a week later and called Frank, he had Ed call me back to take my information down for all the necessary paperwork which was ready when I arrived that afternoon. A few signatures later I was handed the keys to a showroom condition Jaguar and I still can't get the smile off my face. Frank, Ed and the rest of the crew at Bianco made buying a car I had always wanted to own a awesome experience, the showroom feels more like a friends living room than a business. I will definitely go to them for future vehicle purchases.

Frank

EscapeSUV
12/14/2015

"Bianco Delivered "

After visiting the website, and finding the SUV we were interested in, I met Ed at the showroom, and the rest of the experience was all you would hope for when buying a used car. Ed delivered everything he said he would, and then some. We signed the papers late Saturday afternoon, and picked up the SUV the following Tuesday, completely detailed, registered, and with the new plate already on the vehicle- Great job.

aadi ravuri
12/07/2015

"No Hassle,No Pressure,Excelent service before & after buying"

If you're looking for a good deal with no pushy sales person who's honest ask for Ed at Bianco. Truly excellent service. Ed was very welcoming, not at all pushy and got a super cool deal on my 06 Jeep Wrangler. No one else could beat the price of the Jeep and also the interest rate he got me on my loan. I had a problem with heater core and warranty refused to honor it as the part is not covered in essential plan I took. Ed intervened, worked out a deal with the warranty guys and they agreed to pay 75% of the part cost and labor too. It was so reassuring when dealership shows concern 2 months after they sold the Jeep to me. Bianco sure won my trust and a lifetime customer! bottom line: Great prices, great interest rates on auto loan, super friendly people, great customer service (even months after buying)!!!!!!

JustinW
12/05/2015

"Great car, Great service"

I called this dealership looking for a used car. I spoke with Ed D. Ed offered to stay late to accomidate my schedule. I was not disappointed. They have great cars and are not "pushy" like other dealers that I have visited. They really want to find the car that suits what you are looking for and make you feel comfortable with your purchase. I can't say enough about how smooth the process was. I will definitely be recommending this dealership (and Ed) to my family and friends. Top notch dealership and staff.

spicerub5
11/23/2015

"happy"

What a pleasant and memorable experience from a family owned business,I was searching for a used subaru online and found Bianco Autos I was really impressed with their wide variety,so I decide to drive down from upstate NY,I walked in and was greeted by Ed,he welcomed me like we knew each other from before,I told him about the Subaru i was interested in,we went for a test drive and I fell in love "at first drive"we came back to the office did the paperwork and was was introduced to Frank who made me know that my business was really appreciated,I returned the next day and in 30 mins paperwork was done,car cleaned and I left with my new Subaru,Ed called me a few days later and wanted to know how is everything working out with the car ,I am very happy and I would definitely recommend Bianco Autos to my friends and family,Thanks Bianco Autos.

Aperativ
11/21/2015

"Excelent"

Great pepole..very friendly professional...great service...recamed for every one who looking for use cars...I need it a extra key Ed order for me a brend new key..I don't have to pay for it..Ty Ed..

Bernadette P.
11/19/2015

"Thanks "

I would like to thank Laura at Bianco Auto Sales for her help with my new car! It was a great experience easy and convenient! Everyone was wonderful to work with thank you!

Laura