Bianco Auto Sales

2 Smith St.,
Stamford, Connecticut 10801
Bianco Auto Sales Info
About Bianco Auto Sales

We have moved our dealership from New Rochelle NY to Stamford CT - easy access off I-95 - better deals, great used cars, same great family - come see us today!

About Bianco Auto Sales

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Bad/No Credit
ebenvenga
8/24/2015

"THE BEST!"

My wife and I needed a car in a hurry. We went to Bianco Auto Sales and had an unbelievably easy time of it with the help of Ed and Frank. They led us through the process with ease! They really made sure we received the car that our needs required. It was evident that they care about and offer quality service and quality products. I highly recommend Bianco Auto Sales for anyone looking for a used car dealership that has quality service and quality products at a great prices.

Frank B.

TeeLee
8/24/2015

"Pain free Sales Experience"

JMK
8/14/2015

"Low Stress Purchase"

I had a really good experience purchasing a Mini Cooper at Bianco Motors. They really wanted to make sure everything was right with the car and without hesitation, they fixed what I questioned during the test drive. Every other dealer I went to was an amateur compared to these professionals. Bianco Motors is the first place I'll go when my next son needs a car. JMK

Laura

Bigcarsmile
8/13/2015

"Great Place!!"

I bought a Mercedes there and the guys could be better. I will go back there for my next car. Hopefully they stock Ferrari. Lol.

tomr
8/06/2015

"car buying"

Went to Bianco to look at a ford sport ttac dealt with Ed, pleasant easy going great guy, got me the truck in a matter of days, had it all serviced and ready to go, took care of everything, told me any problems call him, they stand behind thieir cars, thanks Ed for all your help. Tom east haven

Shannonbmj
6/18/2015

"Outstanding experience!"

I recently purchased a 2004 Ford Freestar from Ed. This is the second car my husband and I have purchased from him and I now refuse to go anywhere else. This first car we purchased was a 2003 Hyundai Elantra and the experience was amazing. We had a very unique situation and Ed worked with us when we did not think it was possible. Ed is such a nice person and he most definitely goes above and beyond what is expected to make things happen. He is very easy to talk to and always makes us feel welcome. With our second purchase we had to finance and Ed went to outstanding lengths to make sure that we could. He even called us and worked with us on his day off to make it happen. He stands by his vehicles and even when sold as is he will address any issues that may arise. The quality of the cars for the price is unbeatable. I recommend him to any and everyone who will listen and I will only be doing business with him from now on.

EJ
4/23/2015

"What a great experience!"

I recently bought a 500 sl Mercedes at Bianco , the price was reasonable and the car well prepared. Ed and Franck are a great team; they are both friendly and extremelly pro! I was able to drive test the car several times, they agreed to change the tires and even once bought, they were ok to fix here and there few minor issues. I can only recommend them and I will make sure to look at their inventory next time I am in the market for a car. Thanks for the great work! Emmanuel

Franck

evolutionist
4/09/2015

"We'll get you a good car!"

Purchased a Lexus ES 300 from Ed D at Bianco Auto Sales. He made us feel very welcome and there was NO up-sell, NO bait and switch. All on the up and up. I asked to see a bunch of cars and he made sure that I got to see EVERY car that I wanted to see. He has contacted me since the purchase to make sure all is going smoothly. I have already told other people about this place and I am sure that when I am looking for a car again I will make Bianco Auto Sales my first stop

F.Swana
3/25/2015

"Good People at Binaco Auto Sales"

I recently bought an 2003 BMW-X5 from this dealership. The price, delivery, and service were all top notch. A few weeks down the line however I noticed a mechanical issue with the car. I had an independent mechanic check out the car and diagnosed that there was an issue with the valve cover gasket. I called Ed and explained to him my situation. He told me that the dealership would address the issue. I was completely astonished! It's true, the dealer performed a full repair of the vehicle and went above and beyond anything I expected. This dealership is a rare gem. They have a dedication to excellence and customer satisfaction. Its the kind of place that earns its customer's loyalty. I truly appreciate their clean and honest business approach!

Ed C

Jordanharris
3/09/2015

"Wonderful experience "

I recently brought a beautiful 2004 Nissan maxima with a incredible low miles of only 66,000 miles. I fell in love with this car soon as I saw the cars picture online. This car was clean and smelled like a new car. The test drive of this maxima was smooth. The prior owner took great care of the car and now I have the luxury to have this wonderful piece in my possession. I lucked up on this deal and think this dealer for making it happen.Everybody at the dealers ship was very nice and greeted me and my family as we walked in and the rest is history lol.

Reviews of Ed D