Bianco Auto Sales

2 Smith St.,
Stamford, Connecticut 10801
Bianco Auto Sales Info
About Bianco Auto Sales

We have moved our dealership from New Rochelle NY to Stamford CT - easy access off I-95 - better deals, great used cars, same great family - come see us today!

About Bianco Auto Sales

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Bad/No Credit
Mangogvs
5/28/2016

"Great cars, great prices, first-rate customer service"

Bianco Motors sold me a beautiful 2010 Subaru Outback with low mileage for a very good price. Ed D. was a most helpful salesman. He even came in to work on a Sunday and met me at the train in Stamford (I came out from the city) so that the car would be ready for me before the work week started. With such great customer service and a fine Inventory of fine vehicles (many are high end) this dealer is a real resource. I would gladly do business with them again.

godfried1@cs.com
4/06/2016

"Curator par excellence"

Straightforward; no glitches When I arrived at this most un-ostentatious dealership, the vehicle I asked about was indeed in excellent condition, as had been represented to me on the phone. After test-driving the car, I was accompanied by a courteous professional acting as my valet while I had the car checked out by my off-site mechanic. Actually, the experience was not unlike visiting a prestigious art gallery and the General Manager, Mr. Ed Cordova, was its curator. Although I was focused on a specific luxury automobile, I noticed that the entire lot was filled with a variety of meticulously prepped, pre-owned, high-end automobiles. Like a good curator, Mr. Cordova assiduously cherry-picks his inventory for the quality and the condition. When a prospective buyer is considering a car, there’s no attempt to sell. Rather, Mr. Cordova shares with the customer an appreciation for luxury vehicles and their attributes as if each were a work of art. Price is non-negotiable but, remarkably, not necessary as the value of his carefully selected pieces is readily apparent

Dave T.
4/03/2016

"Unparalleled Customer Service, Trustworthiness and Loyalty"

Bianco Auto Sales has an excellent selection of automobiles, but so do lots of car dealers. What really sets Bianco apart is their customer service, their trustworthiness and their loyalty. When it comes to buying a used car, those are by far the most important factors, and nobody comes close to matching Bianco on any of them. In 2014 I bought a 2000 Ford Expedition from Ed at Bianco. It was a great car at a great price, and I never had any problems with it until about a month ago. When I was getting the car inspected, the mechanic informed me that the way the brake lines were routed was potentially problematic. I hadn't had any work done on the car since I purchased it, so I knew that it must have been that way when I purchased it. My mechanic told me it would cost about $600 to fix the problem. I called Ed at Bianco and explained the situation, and he seemed legitimately concerned about what I was telling him. He said he would need to talk to the owner (Frank), but that they would see if they could help me out. Over the next couple days Ed was unable to circle up with Frank about my issue, but Ed called me at least once a day to assure me that he hadn't forgotten about me, and that he would raise it with Frank as soon as he could. This was both extremely comforting and quite surprising, because it reflects a rarely seen level of caring and dedication. After Ed spoke with Frank, they decided I should bring the car to their facility so they could better understand the problem. I resisted somewhat because it's a bit of a drive to Stamford, and I didn't want to drive all that way to find out they weren't going to help me. Ed assured me that they would do the right thing, and because he seemed (and is, as it turns out) a trustworthy and stand-up guy, I agreed. After quickly looking at the brake lines they agreed that there was an issue, but said they would need to put the car on the lift and remove the wheels to understand how serious it was. It was Good Friday and the mechanics were leaving early, so they asked me to leave the car for the night and I agreed. As I waited for my wife to pick me up, the staff could not have been nicer. While I waited they offered me a beverage, and the use of a desk and computer that were unoccupied that day. And keep in mind, at this point the staff knew I wasn't there to buy a car, so it's not like they were trying to close a sale. They are just good, nice, helpful people. The next morning, Ed called to say it would cost about $450 including parts and labors. He also told me that Bianco would cover the entire cost. This was, of course, amazing news, and further confirmed what was becoming obvious: that Ed, Frank, and Bianco Auto Sales in general are in a league of their own when it comes to customer service. Ed noted, however, that there was a catch: it was possible that in the course of the repair, the calipers might break. If that happened, they were hoping I would be willing to help cover the cost of replacing them. He said that at most, they would ask me to cover $100. I agreed. Honestly, I fully expected that they'd hit me with that $100 charge. I was wrong. Even though it was his day off, Ed called me the next day to let me know the repairs were done, that I could pick up the car at any time, and that I didn't owe them a cent. To say that I was impressed by the experience would be an understatement. Every step of the way -- from the little things (like going out of their way to keep me updated) to the big things (like paying for the repair out of their own pocket), Bianco went far above and beyond. I would strongly recommend them to anybody who needs a car. You can find a car anywhere, but you're not going to find that level of customer service, trustworthiness and loyalty anywhere but Bianco.

jeremylawson
3/31/2016

"The Best"

I've never reviewed a business or product in my life, but feel compelled to give Ed a bunch of stars for running a business that feels like it's there for you, not the review. I purchased a 2006 Subaru, my first car for my family and Ed was honest, clear about the price, worked hard to make financing hassle free and got us exactly what we needed, and home with the car the next day. They make you feel like you belong there, not like they're trying to sell you something and get you out of there. We got a great car so it might be a little while, but I'll definitely be going back to Bianco for my next one. Thanks Ed!

iowa51237
3/22/2016

"Very Honest and Trustworthy"

I come from a small town in NW Iowa and purchased a 2008 Cadillac from sales person Ed. Ed was a very honest and trustworthy person. I have never ordered a car like this online before and Ed made the transaction very smooth and easy for me. The car was delivered to my front door and the delivery person was very friendly also. Would highly recommend a person buying from Ed at Bianco Motors.

Horse527
3/08/2016

"Great Experience"

I purchased 2008 Cadillac from salesperson Ed who was great and making me comfortable with a hassle free experience. Very knowledgeable about the details of the vehicle along with going over every document to apprise me of the cost etc. I was asked when can I pick up the vehicle due to me having my other vehicle. I stated tomorrow or sometime this week. Rd eased my mind by saying that he can deliver the vehicle free of charge. That's what I call hospitality. Thanks again Ed. I will purchase again and highly recommend anybody to go to Bianco Auto Sales for your next vehicle. They will get you the vehicle that you're looking for. Easy financing.

Gd2bjnet
1/31/2016

"Thanks Ed!"

I would not hesitate to buy another used car from Ed at Bianco Motors. Ed was responsive and fair through the whole process. He really lived up to his word that he wanted to send me home with a good car and an excellent car buying experience. I left there with a nicecar and peace of mind. You can't put a price on that.

broody
1/21/2016

"Nissan Murano Purchase"

So this was a big process & the most exciting experience of my life so far, i bought my first car from Bianco Auto Sales, i went in having an idea and a budget of what i wanted and right away i noticed the Nissan Murano, it was exactly what i wanted; a big AWD SUV, that i can go anywhere and almost everywhere, & immediately Ed appeared out of the blue. He seemed honest & someone you can trust(because he is) which in the end he was, he did everything he could for me to get the lowest APR possible for me in a known bank(Chase), this dealership also registered, inspected, got me my plates & he helped me with my insurance. It was all such a smooth experience, i would recommend this play to anyone & everyone, i will probably even get my second car from here aswell. THANK YOU BIANCO AUTO SALES!

Laurie
1/21/2016

"Great car buying experience"

I had an excellent car buying experience at Bianco Auto Sales. Our salesman, Ed, was honest, friendly, helpful and extremely professional. At no point did we feel any pressure; Ed was patient and generous with his time. We love the Subaru we bought there and would certainly buy from them again. I highly recommend Bianco if you are looking for a used car. Be sure to ask for Ed!

BlkCat
1/08/2016

"Awesome dealership!"

I had been looking for a specific Jaguar for a few weeks and after researching multiple cars I came across one at Bianco Auto Sales. I called Frank and he gave me the details about the car and the extensive care it had been maintained with. I made it down about a week later to examine the car and it was exactly as Frank had described, nothing left out, no hidden surprises, it was by far the best vehicle I had examined so far. I made my decision about a week later and called Frank, he had Ed call me back to take my information down for all the necessary paperwork which was ready when I arrived that afternoon. A few signatures later I was handed the keys to a showroom condition Jaguar and I still can't get the smile off my face. Frank, Ed and the rest of the crew at Bianco made buying a car I had always wanted to own a awesome experience, the showroom feels more like a friends living room than a business. I will definitely go to them for future vehicle purchases.

Frank