Bianco Auto Sales

2 Smith St.,
Stamford, Connecticut 10801
Bianco Auto Sales Info
About Bianco Auto Sales

We have moved our dealership from New Rochelle NY to Stamford CT - easy access off I-95 - better deals, great used cars, same great family - come see us today!

About Bianco Auto Sales

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Bad/No Credit
EJ
4/23/2015

"What a great experience!"

I recently bought a 500 sl Mercedes at Bianco , the price was reasonable and the car well prepared. Ed and Franck are a great team; they are both friendly and extremelly pro! I was able to drive test the car several times, they agreed to change the tires and even once bought, they were ok to fix here and there few minor issues. I can only recommend them and I will make sure to look at their inventory next time I am in the market for a car. Thanks for the great work! Emmanuel

Franck

evolutionist
4/09/2015

"We'll get you a good car!"

Purchased a Lexus ES 300 from Ed D at Bianco Auto Sales. He made us feel very welcome and there was NO up-sell, NO bait and switch. All on the up and up. I asked to see a bunch of cars and he made sure that I got to see EVERY car that I wanted to see. He has contacted me since the purchase to make sure all is going smoothly. I have already told other people about this place and I am sure that when I am looking for a car again I will make Bianco Auto Sales my first stop

F.Swana
3/25/2015

"Good People at Binaco Auto Sales"

I recently bought an 2003 BMW-X5 from this dealership. The price, delivery, and service were all top notch. A few weeks down the line however I noticed a mechanical issue with the car. I had an independent mechanic check out the car and diagnosed that there was an issue with the valve cover gasket. I called Ed and explained to him my situation. He told me that the dealership would address the issue. I was completely astonished! It's true, the dealer performed a full repair of the vehicle and went above and beyond anything I expected. This dealership is a rare gem. They have a dedication to excellence and customer satisfaction. Its the kind of place that earns its customer's loyalty. I truly appreciate their clean and honest business approach!

Ed C

Jordanharris
3/09/2015

"Wonderful experience "

I recently brought a beautiful 2004 Nissan maxima with a incredible low miles of only 66,000 miles. I fell in love with this car soon as I saw the cars picture online. This car was clean and smelled like a new car. The test drive of this maxima was smooth. The prior owner took great care of the car and now I have the luxury to have this wonderful piece in my possession. I lucked up on this deal and think this dealer for making it happen.Everybody at the dealers ship was very nice and greeted me and my family as we walked in and the rest is history lol.

DonnaMNix
2/06/2015

"Nice Honest Helpful people"

I just bought a 2008 Toyota Yaris from Bianco Motors. Ed was just wonderful. He was informed, helpful, and did everything in his power to make our buying experience wonderful. Well worth the drive!

Angel
2/04/2015

"Great Experience!! all the way around"

I purchased a 2002 Lexus ES300 from this dealer. The reason i chose this dealer was because of all the great reviews they had. Frank was excellent in making this deal he treated me with respect and without any pressure to buy the car. I bought car during a Blizzard and staff was there to take care of all my paperwork and had me in and out in no time. Staff catered to all my needs like a big expensive dealer would. So far the car has been great! I truly recommend this dealer to anyone buying a car.

Frank and Staff

motoriginal
1/21/2015

"Would not recommend "

Did not have a good experience with them. I bought the car and had to sell it due to how expensive all the repairs were becoming.

Bianco Auto Sales responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Dear Customer, We have been in business for over 31 years and have over 500 positive reviews. This is the first that I am hearing of this problem that you had with my Dealership.I contacted the service inspection station that you make reference of, none of the employees there made such a claim as you stated.Regardless I would like you to contact me direct and lets see how we can resolve this situation to make you a happy customer. Once again I was never notified from you or anybody from sales team that we had a unhappy customer.I will do everything in my ability to correct this situation you are having with car. I pride myself on our reputation and the cars we sell and hate the thought that somebody out there is unhappy. Please call me the minute you read this and let's see what we could to put a smile on your face. Thank you Frank Bianco president

Godan
1/03/2015

"1st Class Sales & Service"

I recently bought a pre-owned Ford Explorer Trac, Dec of 2014 from Ed. I noticed some grease on front passenger boot and brought it to Ed's attention.Without even thinking twice about it Ed had it checked out and turns out the axel needed to be replaced. I never purchased a vehicle here before , but Ed treated me like family and replaced everything at his own expense. I drove from North Jersey to purchase my truck and of all the places I visited and test drove. Bianco Motors was the best price & in the best condition of anything I looked at. I plan on buying my next vehicle with them & would advise anyone to do the same. Al Mendillo Pompton Lakes, NJ

Dave T.
12/20/2014

"Outstanding Dealership With Unparalleled Customer Service"

Based on my buying experience with Bianco, I could not be more impressed. They have a great selection of cars at great prices, and their staff are friendly, knowledgeable and honest. I got the strong impression that they truly care about their customers. That suspicion was confirmed a few weeks after I bought the car. For some reason, the car went into "Theft Mode," making it impossible to start. Sales Manager Ed Cordova was extremely conscientious in helping me find a solution. When I was unable to do so, owner Frank Bianco himself drove over 20 miles to where I had parked the car and fixed the problem. If you're in the market for a used car, you should definitely choose Bianco.

Mcat
12/20/2014

"Mercedes ML320 - Good experince. "

We bought an ML320 from Ed. Ed was the professional and made our first experience of buying a used car pleasant and easy. I would and I have recommend Bianco Auto when anyone in the area is interested in buying a quality used car. Thank you Ed we will see you soon. Mark and Bonni C.

Reviews of Ed D