Bill Dodge Auto Group

Modern Auto Sales

phil&irene
5/29/2015

"First new car"

The 2015 Nissan Versa is the first new car my husband has ever bought in his life this is my second and the first we bought together the experience was great everyone was full of energy and more than happy to try to work with us in understanding our needs in what we were looking for which was a reliable good on gas basic transportation and still have head and feet room and helped us stay in our price range and they did it with the Nissan Versa sedan.

Joseph Robinson

harley12
5/28/2015

"Service"

It is a 2014 GMC Sierra HD 2500 Love the truck the service appt was for white glove detail tire rotation oil change and install mud flaps also rain was coming in from dome light.also they were to do a clay bar to it for rail dust We brought the truck in told them no hurry we had another vehicle to use in the meantime. When we arrived to pick the truck up there was still wax on the running boards the mud flaps are crooked they never buffed the scratches and the rail dust is still there. We then received a call for the survey my husband told the lady that he was very unhappy she then told him he would be receiving a call from the manager that was 2 weeks ago...................still nothing

Daniel Kos service advisor

Nissangtr
5/18/2015

"Nissan Alitma"

The salesperson Zachary Diehl helped me get into a nice car. He was willing to help me all the way. I would like to thank him for hooking me up with a nice ride.

Roger Williams

RichM
5/13/2015

"Joe Robinson was the best!"

I decided to trade in my 2009 Nissan Versa and went to a few places that sell them. I decided after a few months to check out Bill Dodge Nissan, and I have to tell you, I am glad I did! Joe Robinson was the sales person who helped me out. No pressure and let me make my decisions without feeling pushed around. I got a good trade and upgrade with a discount! I left feeling happy and I love, love, love my new Versa! Thanks for all your help Joe! Excellent service by far! Rich M Portland Maine

Joe Robinson

dheak99
4/15/2015

"In And Out"

Two Words! Quick & Painful. The moment I got out of my car I was helped by a very knowledgeable sales person. Walked me from A to Z and then straight into my new car.

Robert Tracy

Anne
4/03/2015

"Excellent service from start to finish"

I want to thank to the entire team to make my entire experience hassle free! I would absolutely recommend them to all of my friends and family,

Jeffrey Taylor, Dave Soucier

LesH56
4/02/2015

"Great start. Went downhill fast."

What started off as a good experience at Bill Dodge turned quickly into a nightmare. We were looking specifically for a GMC Envoy and found a great price here so we traveled 90 minutes to Westbrook with the intent to buy. The salesperson, Matthew, was very pleasant and seemed to want us to get the vehicle that fit us well. We bought a pre-auction 2008 Envoy. Maine is a full disclosure state so there was a list of items that the dealer had o disclose by law. We were told that, at the dealer mechanic's rate (labor rate much higher than ours) that there were about $1,000 dollars worth of repairs. Our biggest concern was the check engine light which was identified as an O2 sensor (small repair). We hedged but finally bought the car on their word that the diagnosis was indeed an O2 sensor. When we brought the car to our mechanic, he said the dealership was way off on their disclosure. The check engine light turned out to be the air canister, nozzle, and another part which ended up costing $750 at my mechanic's cheaper labor rate. Back brakes were identified but there were front brake issues that were not identified. Fortunately, some things that the dealer listed ended up not being an issue so it helped to even out the cost to where our final expenditure was just a couple of hundred dollars off.. When we talked to the salesman, who was very helpful when we were buying, he seemed somewhat concerned but not enough to do anything that would cost the dealership any money or jeopardize the sale. We were on the verge of going to the Attorney General but the money ended up being close enough and we really did like the car. So we learned our lesson. If you buy a car with full disclosure, don't trust the list that they give you.

Matthew Dobson

Cool
3/15/2015

"Brian Oleson is the best!!"

By far the best place to check out when looking for a used vehicle. Brian Oleson was unbelievably committed to getting me the deal I needed!! I've never had an easier or more enjoyable time purchasing a vehicle.

Brian Oleson

wbenwilson
3/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Matt did a great job working with us and helping us find a car that fit out family. He was also very fun for our four kids and they had a great time shopping with us. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking to get a car.

Matt Ross

Karl
2/20/2015

"Purchase of used 2010 X3"

Brian went out of his way to make sure my buying experience went well, as this dealer is 2.5 hours away from my home. He was helpful, did not badger me for the sale and if I need another vehicle I will definitely seek him out. His sales Manager Todd, made the purchase run smoothly. Kudos to both of these gentlemen!

Brian Nugent