Bill Dodge Auto Group

Merchants Automotive Group

JaxB13
8/03/2015

"Bought a New Car"

Just bought my first car in 10 years. I worked with Zach Diehl and would recommend him to anyone. Anyone looking to lease or buy needs to talk to Zach!

Zach Diehl

jim48
7/27/2015

"Second car from Bill Dodge Group"

I finalized the lease of 2015 Kia Soul after working with Jim Craves. He was quite knowledgeable, low key and pleasant throughout. My previous car from Bill Dodge was a 2006 Saturn Vue whose time had come. Jim was pleasant throughout and aided me in choosing an affordable lease. His mention of a veteran's credit by Kia was one of the reasons I now have the car.

Jim Craves

achap5
7/09/2015

"Made a long process easy and went above and beyond."

The process of purchasing a new 2015 Kia Forte was made easy by Kyle Mullins who was patient and worked with me through the whole process. He went above and beyond his job title to make my family and I happy with our new car! I hope everybody else looking for a great car is lucky enough to work with Kyle!

Kyle Mullins

ALC
6/30/2015

"Tossed aside!"

I went in to look at a vehicle on a Saturday and was told it was at another dealership. They asked me to come back in an hour and a half which I did and upon arrival they told me they "couldn't find" the vehicle. I went back the following Monday once the vehicle was "found". After a week of going back and forth we made a deal. I called the sales rep on Saturday a little after 8am and asked if we could come over that morning as we were going to take the deal they were offering. She stated she had to confirm with her manager and would call "right back". An hour and a half later we called her and left a message asking for a return call as we had plans that day. She called back and said her sales manager had come in late but the deal was all set. We asked if we could come right over. She stated the vehicle had to be brought back from another location and it couldn't be done until 11am. All the people who transported vehicles were at a "parade". They were also going to change out the tires as part of the deal as the ones on the vehicle were cupped. She stated she would call as soon as the vehicle arrived but scheduled delivery for 3pm. We never heard back from her. At 2pm I called and left a voicemail that we wanted to confirm delivery for 3pm. She called back 15 minutes later and said the vehicle was there and was currently having tires put on. She stated we could come over any time. We got ready to go and as I was getting into my vehicle someone called from Bill Dodge (not our rep) stating the vehicle had been sold that morning at another location. WHAT? My husband was completely caught of guard and ended the call. I immediately called back and left a message with the sales manager and our sales rep. The sales manager never bothered to call us back. Our sales rep finally called back and stated she was calling from her private cell phone as she was so upset at what they did to us. She stated she told her sales manager it wasn't right. The sale manager had said no deposit, no sale. I stated that we didn't have a time scheduled to look at the vehicle but a time for delivery and had she asked for a deposit I would have given her a credit card. She stated she told the sales manager the same thing but he didn't care! I sent an email to the general manager on Saturday and didn't receive a response. On Monday I resent the email. I got a voice mail Monday stating I could call him back which I did and left my cell number for a return call. It is now Tuesday at 8:35pm and I haven't received a return call. The customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!

Matt Martin

phil&irene
5/29/2015

"First new car"

The 2015 Nissan Versa is the first new car my husband has ever bought in his life this is my second and the first we bought together the experience was great everyone was full of energy and more than happy to try to work with us in understanding our needs in what we were looking for which was a reliable good on gas basic transportation and still have head and feet room and helped us stay in our price range and they did it with the Nissan Versa sedan.

Joseph Robinson

harley12
5/28/2015

"Service"

It is a 2014 GMC Sierra HD 2500 Love the truck the service appt was for white glove detail tire rotation oil change and install mud flaps also rain was coming in from dome light.also they were to do a clay bar to it for rail dust We brought the truck in told them no hurry we had another vehicle to use in the meantime. When we arrived to pick the truck up there was still wax on the running boards the mud flaps are crooked they never buffed the scratches and the rail dust is still there. We then received a call for the survey my husband told the lady that he was very unhappy she then told him he would be receiving a call from the manager that was 2 weeks ago...................still nothing

Daniel Kos service advisor

Nissangtr
5/18/2015

"Nissan Alitma"

The salesperson Zachary Diehl helped me get into a nice car. He was willing to help me all the way. I would like to thank him for hooking me up with a nice ride.

Roger Williams

RichM
5/13/2015

"Joe Robinson was the best!"

I decided to trade in my 2009 Nissan Versa and went to a few places that sell them. I decided after a few months to check out Bill Dodge Nissan, and I have to tell you, I am glad I did! Joe Robinson was the sales person who helped me out. No pressure and let me make my decisions without feeling pushed around. I got a good trade and upgrade with a discount! I left feeling happy and I love, love, love my new Versa! Thanks for all your help Joe! Excellent service by far! Rich M Portland Maine

Joe Robinson

dheak99
4/15/2015

"In And Out"

Two Words! Quick & Painful. The moment I got out of my car I was helped by a very knowledgeable sales person. Walked me from A to Z and then straight into my new car.

Robert Tracy

Anne
4/03/2015

"Excellent service from start to finish"

I want to thank to the entire team to make my entire experience hassle free! I would absolutely recommend them to all of my friends and family,

Jeffrey Taylor, Dave Soucier