Bill Dodge Auto Group

Modern Auto Sales

Nissangtr
5/18/2015

"Nissan Alitma"

The salesperson Zachary Diehl helped me get into a nice car. He was willing to help me all the way. I would like to thank him for hooking me up with a nice ride.

Roger Williams

RichM
5/13/2015

"Joe Robinson was the best!"

I decided to trade in my 2009 Nissan Versa and went to a few places that sell them. I decided after a few months to check out Bill Dodge Nissan, and I have to tell you, I am glad I did! Joe Robinson was the sales person who helped me out. No pressure and let me make my decisions without feeling pushed around. I got a good trade and upgrade with a discount! I left feeling happy and I love, love, love my new Versa! Thanks for all your help Joe! Excellent service by far! Rich M Portland Maine

Joe Robinson

dheak99
4/15/2015

"In And Out"

Two Words! Quick & Painful. The moment I got out of my car I was helped by a very knowledgeable sales person. Walked me from A to Z and then straight into my new car.

Robert Tracy

Anne
4/03/2015

"Excellent service from start to finish"

I want to thank to the entire team to make my entire experience hassle free! I would absolutely recommend them to all of my friends and family,

Jeffrey Taylor, Dave Soucier

LesH56
4/02/2015

"Great start. Went downhill fast."

What started off as a good experience at Bill Dodge turned quickly into a nightmare. We were looking specifically for a GMC Envoy and found a great price here so we traveled 90 minutes to Westbrook with the intent to buy. The salesperson, Matthew, was very pleasant and seemed to want us to get the vehicle that fit us well. We bought a pre-auction 2008 Envoy. Maine is a full disclosure state so there was a list of items that the dealer had o disclose by law. We were told that, at the dealer mechanic's rate (labor rate much higher than ours) that there were about $1,000 dollars worth of repairs. Our biggest concern was the check engine light which was identified as an O2 sensor (small repair). We hedged but finally bought the car on their word that the diagnosis was indeed an O2 sensor. When we brought the car to our mechanic, he said the dealership was way off on their disclosure. The check engine light turned out to be the air canister, nozzle, and another part which ended up costing $750 at my mechanic's cheaper labor rate. Back brakes were identified but there were front brake issues that were not identified. Fortunately, some things that the dealer listed ended up not being an issue so it helped to even out the cost to where our final expenditure was just a couple of hundred dollars off.. When we talked to the salesman, who was very helpful when we were buying, he seemed somewhat concerned but not enough to do anything that would cost the dealership any money or jeopardize the sale. We were on the verge of going to the Attorney General but the money ended up being close enough and we really did like the car. So we learned our lesson. If you buy a car with full disclosure, don't trust the list that they give you.

Matthew Dobson

Cool
3/15/2015

"Brian Oleson is the best!!"

By far the best place to check out when looking for a used vehicle. Brian Oleson was unbelievably committed to getting me the deal I needed!! I've never had an easier or more enjoyable time purchasing a vehicle.

Brian Oleson

wbenwilson
3/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Matt did a great job working with us and helping us find a car that fit out family. He was also very fun for our four kids and they had a great time shopping with us. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking to get a car.

Matt Ross

Karl
2/20/2015

"Purchase of used 2010 X3"

Brian went out of his way to make sure my buying experience went well, as this dealer is 2.5 hours away from my home. He was helpful, did not badger me for the sale and if I need another vehicle I will definitely seek him out. His sales Manager Todd, made the purchase run smoothly. Kudos to both of these gentlemen!

Brian Nugent

mizzmaine28
12/30/2014

"Great Experience "

Jim and Josh listened to what I wanted and worked with me to make it happen. The process was seamless and I love my new car! I will continue to lease my vehicles from Bill Dodge for years to come.

Jim Craves, Josh Andrews

jh04074
12/22/2014

"2nd great buying experience with Jim Craves in westbrook"

Leased with Kia back in 2012, and just went back for another with the same sales person, Jim Craves. Love my Sorento, and highly recommend both Jim and the Westbrook dealership. Thank you for making the process stress free and enjoyable.

Jim Craves