Bill Dodge Auto Group

Merchants Automotive Group

Rowe Westbrook

Cool
3/15/2015

"Brian Oleson is the best!!"

By far the best place to check out when looking for a used vehicle. Brian Oleson was unbelievably committed to getting me the deal I needed!! I've never had an easier or more enjoyable time purchasing a vehicle.

Brian Oleson

wbenwilson
3/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Matt did a great job working with us and helping us find a car that fit out family. He was also very fun for our four kids and they had a great time shopping with us. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking to get a car.

Matt Ross

Karl
2/20/2015

"Purchase of used 2010 X3"

Brian went out of his way to make sure my buying experience went well, as this dealer is 2.5 hours away from my home. He was helpful, did not badger me for the sale and if I need another vehicle I will definitely seek him out. His sales Manager Todd, made the purchase run smoothly. Kudos to both of these gentlemen!

Brian Nugent

mizzmaine28
12/30/2014

"Great Experience "

Jim and Josh listened to what I wanted and worked with me to make it happen. The process was seamless and I love my new car! I will continue to lease my vehicles from Bill Dodge for years to come.

Jim Craves, Josh Andrews

jh04074
12/22/2014

"2nd great buying experience with Jim Craves in westbrook"

Leased with Kia back in 2012, and just went back for another with the same sales person, Jim Craves. Love my Sorento, and highly recommend both Jim and the Westbrook dealership. Thank you for making the process stress free and enjoyable.

Jim Craves

Mitz
12/21/2014

"Go see Brian Oleson @ Bill Dodge Auto Group"

I bought my Mitsubishi from Brian Oleson last month at Bill Dodge. I've bought a lot of cars in my life and Brian surpassed all of my expectations. He was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. He listened to what I wanted and guided me to the exact car that fit my needs. Brian really gave me the feeling that he genuinely cared about me, as a customer. Since my purchase he has followed up with me numerous times to see how I was liking the vehicle and even sent me a Christmas card. Brian is an extreme asset to your company and down the road I will be going to see Brian and Bill Dodge first for any of my automotive needs. Thank you Brian and Bill Dodge.

Brian Oleson

gabrielle.sirois.3
11/11/2014

"2014 hyundia elantra excellent! "

Seth Taylor did an amazing job very helpful, great customer service and got me a great deal! I love my new hyundia elantra! Thanks again!

Seth Taylor

JOHNFICKETT
9/24/2014

"BRIAN OLSEN= AWSOME"

BRIAN OLSEN WENT ABOVE AND BEYOUND THE CALL OF DUTY WITH MY VEHICLE PURCHASE. HE TRAVELED TO NORTHERN MAINE (250 MILES EACH WAY) AT 11 PM TO GET ALL THE SIGNATURES NEEDED. HE DIDN'T GET BACK TO PORTLAND TIL 3:30 AM. WE TALKED ON THE PHONE MANY TIMES WORKING OUT THE DETAILS. I FEEL I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON MY KIA. THE MORE MY WIFE AND I DRIVE IT THE MORE WE LOVE IT. BRIAN YOU ARE THE BEST. YOU TREATED US MORE LIKE FRIENDS THAN CUSTOMERS BILL DODGE SHOULD BE HONORED TO HAVE YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE. NEXT TIME I PURCHASE A VEHICLE , BRIAN WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON I CALL. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT HIM. THE WHOLE COMPANY TREATED US VERY WELL. I WON'T FORGET THAT THANKS AGAIN JOHN FICKETT

BRIAN OLSEN

gertiesue
4/05/2014

"I bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue. The salesman I worked with..."

I bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue. The salesman I worked with was Joe Robinson. He was great. I never felt pressured but was very accommodating. It was a great experience. He continues to check in to see how I like my car. Great customer service.

Joe Robinson

smaxroy
4/02/2014

"We didn't know we would be leasing that day!"

Our first stop was Kia Saco- Frank Markgren met us. At first I felt uneasy as a salesman approached. I don't like to be pushed about sales. However, my feelings changed rather quickly when I realized how knowledgable and laidback Frank was. He didnt push, he helped. We were very impressed with the cars we looked at and actually really liked the Cadenza. We had a great test drive and conversation while we drove. I was happy Frank walked out to meet us that day. He took time to help and answer our questions. I know that if I called him today he would do his best to answer any question that I had. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant and helpful. It was a great car leasing experience. We are so far very happy with our 2014 Cadenza. the above / select vehicle brand purchased/considered only allowed me to check off used car dealer...there were no other choices avail.

Frank Markgren, Derek