Bill Dodge Auto Group

Rowe Westbrook

Matt Charles
5/11/2016

"Happy"

I was very happy with every part of my experience at Bill Dodge Auto...I was referred by a friend, and was taken care of immediately...I had a lot of questions, and a few concerns, all were answered and addressed.

Thadeus Greene, Alicia Koenig, David LaMarre

beaniebrain
4/14/2016

"Be smart and do your research. Their sale tags are a joke!"

Do your research and don't be fooled by the green 'sales' tag! I bought a used vehicle and then found out it was worth $2k less than I paid. They justified their price and compared it to a new vehicle and did not offer to do anything. It took 3 hours to get paperwork from finance even though I have a credit score over 700.

Brittney Hale, Jonathan Norton and others

Repmow01
3/31/2016

"Loved it..."

This was my first time leasing a car and they made it very easy. I got what I wanted and the price was more than right. It didn't take too long, I was in and out (as quickly as one can when getting a car) and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new car.

Jim Craves, David LaMarre

oneonone123
3/09/2016

"buyers beware "

This was the worst car buying experience I ever had I will never recommend to anyone this dealership.the sale and financial services are the worst u have to have gap insurance to by a car at the use car center in Saco be smart go somewhere else.I will pass this along to my IBEW brother and sister at our next union meeting

ryan,and rob

Technology Education Teacher
2/25/2016

""Infiniti and Beyond""

Having purchased many vehicles over the last 40-plus years, my wife and I have dealt with a great variety of sales people and sales tactics. Our experience at Bill Dodge Auto Group in Westbrook ranks right up there in the top two or three. best dealers we have ever worked with. Everyone at the dealership that we talked to on the day we bought our used Infiniti Qx56 was genuinely friendly and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and satisfied that they were doing all that they could to secure us the best deal and financing possible. We didn't meet a single person that was too busy to make a personal connection with us. We came away from the dealership with a great vehicle and a sense that if we have any issues with it, they will be taken care of without a lot of hassle.It is refreshing, in this day and age to have people representing a business that love their jobs and the company they work for and more importantly treat their customers with civility and respect. Alan and Vivian Merritt

Frank Dellasala, Matthew Ross, Chris Whittington, Debbie Morrilly

Wil23
2/25/2016

"Easiest Car Leasing Experience Ever"

I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay each month. They made it happen. Rob Williams and Dave Soucier are awesome. They not only got me the exact car and options I wanted, but Rob took the time to explain every last detail and function of the car. They have kept in touch with me since, so I know I'm a valued customer. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. One thing I noticed is that when ever I was sitting alone at in the dealership, every employee that walked by engaged with me. I was introduced to people in both the service and finance department, all of whom gave me their cards and contact and told me to contact them any time. This is how a car buying experience should be. I leased a 2016 Kia Sportage SX and was given top price for my trade in. They gave me the best price available and made sure I got my military discount. As a matter of fact, they were the ones who alerted me to the discount and even emailed me to remind me to bring my DD214 in with me at the time of purchase.

Rob Williams, Dave Soucier

Carguy
1/28/2016

"Worst service I've ever experienced "

Preschool kids could run a better business. Nobody returns call and not friendly at all. Took months of me calling and stopping in 7 times to finally get the simple problem solved. Will never go back

John bolling

2015gmc
1/25/2016

"GMC Crew Cab"

Our salesman John Norton is the bomb. He did a great job. We started at the used car lot. Told him what I was looking for. GMC crew cab what bells and whistles I wanted. I wasn't finding what I really wanted,but he said he could take us across the street to the GMC showroom and see what we could find in a 2015 leftover. He asked about my must haves and what I wanted for a color and he got me all set up. What a GREAT job John did for us. This is our 2nd GMC truck we bought from Bii Dodge (1st new one) We would certainly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone looking go buy a car at a dealership. We live 5 minutes from auto row in Auburn and there GMC competitor does even come close to Bill Dodge! Oh yeah by the way John welcome to Maine we like people like you, a hard worker????

John Norton

Kyle New Friend in windham
1/04/2016

"Kia Soul plus"

Kyle Taylor is NOT what I had envisioned for a car salesman. I usually shop for used cars either on eBay or Craigs List to avoid the typical car dealership experience. I can't handle any sort of stress cause it causes my anxiety to peak out of control. So yes, I avoided car dealerships at all costs.... My wife wanted a hatchback so I gave in and said that we could start looking around...Naturally, I went onto Craigs List and noticed a posting for a Kia Soul. I showed my wife the picture to see if she liked how the kia soul looked. She said yes and so I agreed we should go look at it as close to after hours as we could get with someone still be there. We called the "Soul Man" as he posted in the ad and made an evening appointment. Not only did we purchase the first car we looked at, we made a new friend. I wanted to bring Kyle home with me along with the car. My anxiety remained in check cause of Kyle. if your shopping for a car, and your can't handle pressure or stress and want to avoid what many perceive as the typical dealer ship high pressure sales tactics.... shop at Bill Dodge, make an appt. with Kyle Taylor and schedule the time in the evening to avoid crowds. Tell him his friend in Windham (Steve) said Thank you.

Kyle Taylor

MK
12/19/2015

"Great experience"

Our salesman, Steve Miles, made buying our new vehicle a very pleasant experience! He went out of his way to make sure we were going to be happy with our purchase from the time we started "looking' to weeks later, making our decision on the make and model, the actual purchase and finally driving off the lot in our new vehicle. We never experienced any pressure to "buy." Steve was very knowledgeable of the vehicles we considered and he took the time to show us all of the features and what we needed to know before driving off the dealer lot. The folks at Bill Dodge are vey professional and friendly. The whole experience was very positive.

Steven Miles