Bill Dodge Auto Group

Rowe Westbrook

2015gmc
1/25/2016

"GMC Crew Cab"

Our salesman John Norton is the bomb. He did a great job. We started at the used car lot. Told him what I was looking for. GMC crew cab what bells and whistles I wanted. I wasn't finding what I really wanted,but he said he could take us across the street to the GMC showroom and see what we could find in a 2015 leftover. He asked about my must haves and what I wanted for a color and he got me all set up. What a GREAT job John did for us. This is our 2nd GMC truck we bought from Bii Dodge (1st new one) We would certainly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone looking go buy a car at a dealership. We live 5 minutes from auto row in Auburn and there GMC competitor does even come close to Bill Dodge! Oh yeah by the way John welcome to Maine we like people like you, a hard worker????

John Norton

Kyle New Friend in windham
1/04/2016

"Kia Soul plus"

Kyle Taylor is NOT what I had envisioned for a car salesman. I usually shop for used cars either on eBay or Craigs List to avoid the typical car dealership experience. I can't handle any sort of stress cause it causes my anxiety to peak out of control. So yes, I avoided car dealerships at all costs.... My wife wanted a hatchback so I gave in and said that we could start looking around...Naturally, I went onto Craigs List and noticed a posting for a Kia Soul. I showed my wife the picture to see if she liked how the kia soul looked. She said yes and so I agreed we should go look at it as close to after hours as we could get with someone still be there. We called the "Soul Man" as he posted in the ad and made an evening appointment. Not only did we purchase the first car we looked at, we made a new friend. I wanted to bring Kyle home with me along with the car. My anxiety remained in check cause of Kyle. if your shopping for a car, and your can't handle pressure or stress and want to avoid what many perceive as the typical dealer ship high pressure sales tactics.... shop at Bill Dodge, make an appt. with Kyle Taylor and schedule the time in the evening to avoid crowds. Tell him his friend in Windham (Steve) said Thank you.

Kyle Taylor

MK
12/19/2015

"Great experience"

Our salesman, Steve Miles, made buying our new vehicle a very pleasant experience! He went out of his way to make sure we were going to be happy with our purchase from the time we started "looking' to weeks later, making our decision on the make and model, the actual purchase and finally driving off the lot in our new vehicle. We never experienced any pressure to "buy." Steve was very knowledgeable of the vehicles we considered and he took the time to show us all of the features and what we needed to know before driving off the dealer lot. The folks at Bill Dodge are vey professional and friendly. The whole experience was very positive.

Steven Miles

mamiles11
12/10/2015

"4th new purchase"

I would absolutely recommend Bill Dodge. We recently just bought 2 new vehicles from Bill Dodge Kia of Westbrook which brings us to 4 new vehicles from them. We worked with Jim Craves and he is wonderful to work with. He is friendly and down to earth. Jim was and has always been very knowledgable on his vehicles. He takes the time to get to know his customers and determine their needs. With my most recent purchase he vehicle I wanted had to come from Another dealership. The sales manager Todd and Jim were great. They went up the next day to get the vehicle i wanted 2 hours away and drove it back, and gave me a brand new loaner in the meantime. They prepped the vehicle and had everything checked out and then delivered it to me! I couldn't be happier with my newest car and the service we received for this purchase as well as the other 3. Will definitely continue to go back!

Jim Craves, Todd Vissor

Linda
10/09/2015

"Purchase used vehicle"

I just bought a used Subaru from Zane Sanborn. I went into the dealership with no expectations, just to look. I ended up buying the vehicle that day. The financing department went above & beyond to help me get a deal that met my budget needs. I am very happy with my new Subaru!

Zane Sanborn

newcarinmaine
9/07/2015

"Purchased Two new Altimas"

Zach Diehl is a great car salesman. Unlike many others, he listens and is patient with the buying process. Great customer service and two great deals on our Altimas. If you want a Nissan, you must consider Bill Dodge. You should get a great deal.

alice
9/05/2015

"Nissan Altima 2015"

This is my third car purchase from Bill Dodge Auto Group, but, my first new car purchase. Zach Diehl was an amazing salesperson, attentive to every detail about my purchase. He made buying easy! I would gladly recommend Zach Diehl to anyone in the market for a new Nissan; lease or purchase! Thanks, Zach, I love my new Java Metallic Nissan Altima!

JaxB13
8/03/2015

"Bought a New Car"

Just bought my first car in 10 years. I worked with Zach Diehl and would recommend him to anyone. Anyone looking to lease or buy needs to talk to Zach!

jim48
7/27/2015

"Second car from Bill Dodge Group"

I finalized the lease of 2015 Kia Soul after working with Jim Craves. He was quite knowledgeable, low key and pleasant throughout. My previous car from Bill Dodge was a 2006 Saturn Vue whose time had come. Jim was pleasant throughout and aided me in choosing an affordable lease. His mention of a veteran's credit by Kia was one of the reasons I now have the car.

Jim Craves

achap5
7/09/2015

"Made a long process easy and went above and beyond."

The process of purchasing a new 2015 Kia Forte was made easy by Kyle Mullins who was patient and worked with me through the whole process. He went above and beyond his job title to make my family and I happy with our new car! I hope everybody else looking for a great car is lucky enough to work with Kyle!

Kyle Mullins