Bill Dodge Auto Group

Rowe Westbrook

Merchants Automotive Group

LesH56
4/02/2015

"Great start. Went downhill fast."

What started off as a good experience at Bill Dodge turned quickly into a nightmare. We were looking specifically for a GMC Envoy and found a great price here so we traveled 90 minutes to Westbrook with the intent to buy. The salesperson, Matthew, was very pleasant and seemed to want us to get the vehicle that fit us well. We bought a pre-auction 2008 Envoy. Maine is a full disclosure state so there was a list of items that the dealer had o disclose by law. We were told that, at the dealer mechanic's rate (labor rate much higher than ours) that there were about $1,000 dollars worth of repairs. Our biggest concern was the check engine light which was identified as an O2 sensor (small repair). We hedged but finally bought the car on their word that the diagnosis was indeed an O2 sensor. When we brought the car to our mechanic, he said the dealership was way off on their disclosure. The check engine light turned out to be the air canister, nozzle, and another part which ended up costing $750 at my mechanic's cheaper labor rate. Back brakes were identified but there were front brake issues that were not identified. Fortunately, some things that the dealer listed ended up not being an issue so it helped to even out the cost to where our final expenditure was just a couple of hundred dollars off.. When we talked to the salesman, who was very helpful when we were buying, he seemed somewhat concerned but not enough to do anything that would cost the dealership any money or jeopardize the sale. We were on the verge of going to the Attorney General but the money ended up being close enough and we really did like the car. So we learned our lesson. If you buy a car with full disclosure, don't trust the list that they give you.

Matthew Dobson

Cool
3/15/2015

"Brian Oleson is the best!!"

By far the best place to check out when looking for a used vehicle. Brian Oleson was unbelievably committed to getting me the deal I needed!! I've never had an easier or more enjoyable time purchasing a vehicle.

Brian Oleson

wbenwilson
3/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Matt did a great job working with us and helping us find a car that fit out family. He was also very fun for our four kids and they had a great time shopping with us. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking to get a car.

Matt Ross

Karl
2/20/2015

"Purchase of used 2010 X3"

Brian went out of his way to make sure my buying experience went well, as this dealer is 2.5 hours away from my home. He was helpful, did not badger me for the sale and if I need another vehicle I will definitely seek him out. His sales Manager Todd, made the purchase run smoothly. Kudos to both of these gentlemen!

Brian Nugent

mizzmaine28
12/30/2014

"Great Experience "

Jim and Josh listened to what I wanted and worked with me to make it happen. The process was seamless and I love my new car! I will continue to lease my vehicles from Bill Dodge for years to come.

Jim Craves, Josh Andrews

jh04074
12/22/2014

"2nd great buying experience with Jim Craves in westbrook"

Leased with Kia back in 2012, and just went back for another with the same sales person, Jim Craves. Love my Sorento, and highly recommend both Jim and the Westbrook dealership. Thank you for making the process stress free and enjoyable.

Jim Craves

Mitz
12/21/2014

"Go see Brian Oleson @ Bill Dodge Auto Group"

I bought my Mitsubishi from Brian Oleson last month at Bill Dodge. I've bought a lot of cars in my life and Brian surpassed all of my expectations. He was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. He listened to what I wanted and guided me to the exact car that fit my needs. Brian really gave me the feeling that he genuinely cared about me, as a customer. Since my purchase he has followed up with me numerous times to see how I was liking the vehicle and even sent me a Christmas card. Brian is an extreme asset to your company and down the road I will be going to see Brian and Bill Dodge first for any of my automotive needs. Thank you Brian and Bill Dodge.

Brian Oleson

gabrielle.sirois.3
11/11/2014

"2014 hyundia elantra excellent! "

Seth Taylor did an amazing job very helpful, great customer service and got me a great deal! I love my new hyundia elantra! Thanks again!

Seth Taylor

JOHNFICKETT
9/24/2014

"BRIAN OLSEN= AWSOME"

BRIAN OLSEN WENT ABOVE AND BEYOUND THE CALL OF DUTY WITH MY VEHICLE PURCHASE. HE TRAVELED TO NORTHERN MAINE (250 MILES EACH WAY) AT 11 PM TO GET ALL THE SIGNATURES NEEDED. HE DIDN'T GET BACK TO PORTLAND TIL 3:30 AM. WE TALKED ON THE PHONE MANY TIMES WORKING OUT THE DETAILS. I FEEL I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON MY KIA. THE MORE MY WIFE AND I DRIVE IT THE MORE WE LOVE IT. BRIAN YOU ARE THE BEST. YOU TREATED US MORE LIKE FRIENDS THAN CUSTOMERS BILL DODGE SHOULD BE HONORED TO HAVE YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE. NEXT TIME I PURCHASE A VEHICLE , BRIAN WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON I CALL. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT HIM. THE WHOLE COMPANY TREATED US VERY WELL. I WON'T FORGET THAT THANKS AGAIN JOHN FICKETT

BRIAN OLSEN

gertiesue
4/05/2014

"I bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue. The salesman I worked with..."

I bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue. The salesman I worked with was Joe Robinson. He was great. I never felt pressured but was very accommodating. It was a great experience. He continues to check in to see how I like my car. Great customer service.

Joe Robinson