Bill Dodge Auto Group

Call
Bill Dodge Auto Group Info

Merchants Automotive Group

Rowe Westbrook

"Matthew was extremely friendly, patient and knowledgable...."

Matthew was extremely friendly, patient and knowledgable. I came in unsure of what I wanted and was worried I would have the typical salesmen pitch, but Matthew made us me very comfortable and helped me find my exact fit after allowing me to test drive as many vehicles as I needed. I will absolutely refer Matthew to my friends and family! Thanks for your help. Kelly Nemet

Matthew Ross

"I was intending to buy a used card, but Todd gave me a..."

I was intending to buy a used card, but Todd gave me a good deal on a Brand New Kia Soul!! He is awesome and I this will be my 3rd Kia purchased with them!!

Todd Visser

"Went to the BMW new car owners night. Set up to answer..."

Went to the BMW new car owners night. Set up to answer questions and learn more about the vehicle. It was a great informal gathering of like minded people who enjoy their ultimate driving cars. The Meat House provided outdoor barbecue of steak, pulled pork and chicken and sides and of so tasty. A raffle with great gifts was done and than we went into the shop to get time with the technicians and get to see our car from a different perspective. Found this informative and we have the Bill Dodge version of Click and Clack! Would definitely come to another event like this.

Tammy , service advisor BMW

"I am writing to let you know that the experience I had..."

I am writing to let you know that the experience I had while visiting the Pleasant Street Dealership was amazing! The people in your organization are very well trained and have great attitudes, and it shows in their performance. We have been buying from Bill Dodge Auto for years and would not even think of going elsewhere. Eventhough I owned an infinity I was able to get it serviced at the Bill Dodge Dealership on Pleasant Street. Carl Leiter, Pete and the others in the Service Department are very good at what they do and I would highly recommend them for servicing your vehicle. I traded my Infinity for a Kia Sorrento (used), however, it is in very good shape and I enjoy it. I really cannot say enough about the Bill Dodge Auto Group and the employees who work for them. They make buying a vehicle a good experience! Thank You for being there for us!!!

"Stopped in to check out a Beamer with my husband and..."

Stopped in to check out a Beamer with my husband and worked with Pete Wedgewood. What an amazing salesman, very friendly with a great sense of humor! He got us the price we wanted and we left with a sweet convertible BMW!! Thanks Pete :)

Pete Wedgwood

"Family has been to dealership for years. enjoyed..."

Family has been to dealership for years. enjoyed experience with Bob, found the right vehicle for me. reviewed vehicle in detail upon arrival. the vehicle delivery was delayed due to trucking which was out of our hands. no concerns. thanks.

Bob B sales, Brad finance

"I was not in the market for a new vehicle until I..."

I was not in the market for a new vehicle until I received a call asking if I would be interested in selling my BMW x3. Your staff offered me a deal I could not refuse and set me up in a lease on a 2013 Buick for by 2006 BMW - not a bad trade! I was amazed at how quickly it all came together. Brittany was great - she called back when she said she would and always followed through. I was very satisfied with the whole experience.

Brittany Hale & Chad Caron

"Todd Visser made my experience painless. He made sure I..."

Todd Visser made my experience painless. He made sure I understood every aspect of a new car purchase and was able to answer all my questions. Everyone went out of there way to make the new car purchase exciting and stress free. Thank you Bill Dodge. Noreen Boze

Todd Visser/Chad Caron

"Al gave us the utmost service. He worked very hard for..."

Al gave us the utmost service. He worked very hard for us and we have walked (rode) away very satisfied and happy with our purchase. One thing that impressed us was that upon our first visit we couldn't make a deal and he called us anyway a few days later to thank us for our visit and time. This past week we went back and purchased what turned out to be a better fit for us. In our opinion he went above and beyond to serve us. A very sincere fellow!

al Richardson, Jr.

"Just bought a new Sorento and Jim Craves was really..."

Just bought a new Sorento and Jim Craves was really patient and honest with me. I started the process last Spring so I was back and forth many times with questions and he never wavered or pressured me to rush my decision. This is exactly the reason I bought from him when I was ready to. Catherine Papkee

Jim Craves