Bill Dodge Auto Group

Rowe Westbrook

MK
12/19/2015

"Great experience"

Our salesman, Steve Miles, made buying our new vehicle a very pleasant experience! He went out of his way to make sure we were going to be happy with our purchase from the time we started "looking' to weeks later, making our decision on the make and model, the actual purchase and finally driving off the lot in our new vehicle. We never experienced any pressure to "buy." Steve was very knowledgeable of the vehicles we considered and he took the time to show us all of the features and what we needed to know before driving off the dealer lot. The folks at Bill Dodge are vey professional and friendly. The whole experience was very positive.

Steven Miles

mamiles11
12/10/2015

"4th new purchase"

I would absolutely recommend Bill Dodge. We recently just bought 2 new vehicles from Bill Dodge Kia of Westbrook which brings us to 4 new vehicles from them. We worked with Jim Craves and he is wonderful to work with. He is friendly and down to earth. Jim was and has always been very knowledgable on his vehicles. He takes the time to get to know his customers and determine their needs. With my most recent purchase he vehicle I wanted had to come from Another dealership. The sales manager Todd and Jim were great. They went up the next day to get the vehicle i wanted 2 hours away and drove it back, and gave me a brand new loaner in the meantime. They prepped the vehicle and had everything checked out and then delivered it to me! I couldn't be happier with my newest car and the service we received for this purchase as well as the other 3. Will definitely continue to go back!

Jim Craves, Todd Vissor

Linda
10/09/2015

"Purchase used vehicle"

I just bought a used Subaru from Zane Sanborn. I went into the dealership with no expectations, just to look. I ended up buying the vehicle that day. The financing department went above & beyond to help me get a deal that met my budget needs. I am very happy with my new Subaru!

Zane Sanborn

newcarinmaine
9/07/2015

"Purchased Two new Altimas"

Zach Diehl is a great car salesman. Unlike many others, he listens and is patient with the buying process. Great customer service and two great deals on our Altimas. If you want a Nissan, you must consider Bill Dodge. You should get a great deal.

alice
9/05/2015

"Nissan Altima 2015"

This is my third car purchase from Bill Dodge Auto Group, but, my first new car purchase. Zach Diehl was an amazing salesperson, attentive to every detail about my purchase. He made buying easy! I would gladly recommend Zach Diehl to anyone in the market for a new Nissan; lease or purchase! Thanks, Zach, I love my new Java Metallic Nissan Altima!

JaxB13
8/03/2015

"Bought a New Car"

Just bought my first car in 10 years. I worked with Zach Diehl and would recommend him to anyone. Anyone looking to lease or buy needs to talk to Zach!

jim48
7/27/2015

"Second car from Bill Dodge Group"

I finalized the lease of 2015 Kia Soul after working with Jim Craves. He was quite knowledgeable, low key and pleasant throughout. My previous car from Bill Dodge was a 2006 Saturn Vue whose time had come. Jim was pleasant throughout and aided me in choosing an affordable lease. His mention of a veteran's credit by Kia was one of the reasons I now have the car.

Jim Craves

achap5
7/09/2015

"Made a long process easy and went above and beyond."

The process of purchasing a new 2015 Kia Forte was made easy by Kyle Mullins who was patient and worked with me through the whole process. He went above and beyond his job title to make my family and I happy with our new car! I hope everybody else looking for a great car is lucky enough to work with Kyle!

Kyle Mullins

ALC
6/30/2015

"Tossed aside!"

I went in to look at a vehicle on a Saturday and was told it was at another dealership. They asked me to come back in an hour and a half which I did and upon arrival they told me they "couldn't find" the vehicle. I went back the following Monday once the vehicle was "found". After a week of going back and forth we made a deal. I called the sales rep on Saturday a little after 8am and asked if we could come over that morning as we were going to take the deal they were offering. She stated she had to confirm with her manager and would call "right back". An hour and a half later we called her and left a message asking for a return call as we had plans that day. She called back and said her sales manager had come in late but the deal was all set. We asked if we could come right over. She stated the vehicle had to be brought back from another location and it couldn't be done until 11am. All the people who transported vehicles were at a "parade". They were also going to change out the tires as part of the deal as the ones on the vehicle were cupped. She stated she would call as soon as the vehicle arrived but scheduled delivery for 3pm. We never heard back from her. At 2pm I called and left a voicemail that we wanted to confirm delivery for 3pm. She called back 15 minutes later and said the vehicle was there and was currently having tires put on. She stated we could come over any time. We got ready to go and as I was getting into my vehicle someone called from Bill Dodge (not our rep) stating the vehicle had been sold that morning at another location. WHAT? My husband was completely caught of guard and ended the call. I immediately called back and left a message with the sales manager and our sales rep. The sales manager never bothered to call us back. Our sales rep finally called back and stated she was calling from her private cell phone as she was so upset at what they did to us. She stated she told her sales manager it wasn't right. The sale manager had said no deposit, no sale. I stated that we didn't have a time scheduled to look at the vehicle but a time for delivery and had she asked for a deposit I would have given her a credit card. She stated she told the sales manager the same thing but he didn't care! I sent an email to the general manager on Saturday and didn't receive a response. On Monday I resent the email. I got a voice mail Monday stating I could call him back which I did and left my cell number for a return call. It is now Tuesday at 8:35pm and I haven't received a return call. The customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!

Matt Martin

phil&irene
5/29/2015

"First new car"

The 2015 Nissan Versa is the first new car my husband has ever bought in his life this is my second and the first we bought together the experience was great everyone was full of energy and more than happy to try to work with us in understanding our needs in what we were looking for which was a reliable good on gas basic transportation and still have head and feet room and helped us stay in our price range and they did it with the Nissan Versa sedan.

Joseph Robinson