Bill Dodge Auto Group

Merchants Automotive Group

Rowe Westbrook

karldostie
7/27/2013

"July 26 2013 The Service Deptment at Bill Dodge Used Auto..."

July 26 2013 The Service Deptment at Bill Dodge Used Auto group Checked out My 2000 Beige Buick LeSabre That I purchased on July 13 2013 at Bill Dodge. After My Mechanic looked over the Vehical He questioned a couple Items he found ie leaking valve cover and worn tie rod. He stated that the valve cover leak could cause a Fire and I should bring the car back to Bill Dodge and have it repaired. He also stated that for those reasons the car should not have had Passed a State Inspection.On July 24 2013 I contacted the service deptment and after some back and forth discussion they set me up with a July 26 2013 appoinment. I Met with Bob Murphy he took the car in and after awhile came out and told me that the tie rod end was okay and the front end was soild. They could not duplicate the engine mmiss fire cylinder 3 but did see the P0300 #3 miss fire code also they saw no valve cover oil leak. So I explained that my mechanic show me and it was located between the firewall and the engine. When Bob returned he located some weaping but not a oil LEAK at the valve cover. further Bob stated that cars 2 years old and newer have oil leaks. also stated they did not want to tighten the valve covers cause it could make the LEAK worse. I questioned hime and tried to get him to be proactive that the Leak would only get worse and feared an engine fire Bob said he would talk with the Sales Manager for a fianal decision. Bob also stated that if the Average Customer were to come in off the road and wanted the valve covers gasket replaced. that he would talk the customer out of doing the $245.00 repair cause it just is not worth it. I told Bob That I am concerned about a enging fire on my WIFES car the 30 day Warrenty should apply I should not have to bring the car back under the extended service plan which I bought and have to fork out more money especially when the ITEMS should have kept the Vehical from recieving STATE INSPECTIONS STICKERS in the first place.. and I did not consider myself an Average Customer just off the street . I Had BOUGHT 2 Buicks LeSabre here on July 13 2013 CASH and I did not beat anybody up on the price when I bought them and would hope they would do the right thing and do the REPAIRS. My Last hope was the sales MANAGER of the DAY who I did not met and there was no attempt by him to come out and talk with me at all. OUR GREATEST RECOGNITION IS YOUR SATISACTION !!! are you sure about that. So it only gets better from here I also had brought the other Buick in because of Items that my Mechanic found that should have kept that car from having a STicker to. But I will do another Dealer Review on 2005 Buick LeSabre

Bob Murphy,Timothy Bryant and Day Time Sales Manager on July 26

Ziebowie
6/12/2013

"I came to Bill Dodge to check out few Cadillacs for my..."

I came to Bill Dodge to check out few Cadillacs for my wife. It was suppose to be just test drive but I actually left with new car . Al Richardson was very helpfull and had a lot of knowledge . I was very pleasantly surprised with the way he approached my needs ( I told him I am just checking things out, so he new i am not buying at this time). He was very friendly and customer service oriented I never felt like this at any other dealership ( and I bought few cars in my life). Needles to say after little while I left with a new Cadillac cts and a lot of usefull info about it and with great feeling about Al and new dealership . I will suggest this place to everybody I know . Thank you for great experience!

Al Richardson

HeathenX5
5/21/2013

"Car shopping had been such a stressful experience for us,..."

Car shopping had been such a stressful experience for us, pushy salesmen with no knowledge of the vehicles they were selling, and customer service seemed non-existent. We stopped in late on a Friday evening at the Bill Dodge Nissan dealership in Saco, looking for a Murano. What a difference! Everyone there was very friendly and pleasant to work with. They didn't try to put us in a vehicle we didn't want, they were knowledgeable, and customer satisfaction seemed to be their priority. We left there that night with a beautiful 2010 Murano, and with a great experience! Thank you Josh, Derek, Dave, and Joe! You all were wonderful to deal with, and we appreciate all you did for us. We will definitely be returning customers, and will refer all our family and friends.

Josh Andrews, Derek Ricker, Dave Atkinson, and Joe Robinson

Kellylee888
5/17/2013

"Matthew was extremely friendly, patient and knowledgable...."

Matthew was extremely friendly, patient and knowledgable. I came in unsure of what I wanted and was worried I would have the typical salesmen pitch, but Matthew made us me very comfortable and helped me find my exact fit after allowing me to test drive as many vehicles as I needed. I will absolutely refer Matthew to my friends and family! Thanks for your help. Kelly Nemet

Matthew Ross

kathigme
4/15/2013

"I was intending to buy a used card, but Todd gave me a..."

I was intending to buy a used card, but Todd gave me a good deal on a Brand New Kia Soul!! He is awesome and I this will be my 3rd Kia purchased with them!!

Todd Visser

pccallahan
3/30/2013

"Went to the BMW new car owners night. Set up to answer..."

Went to the BMW new car owners night. Set up to answer questions and learn more about the vehicle. It was a great informal gathering of like minded people who enjoy their ultimate driving cars. The Meat House provided outdoor barbecue of steak, pulled pork and chicken and sides and of so tasty. A raffle with great gifts was done and than we went into the shop to get time with the technicians and get to see our car from a different perspective. Found this informative and we have the Bill Dodge version of Click and Clack! Would definitely come to another event like this.

Tammy , service advisor BMW

Pattyanne
3/04/2013

"I am writing to let you know that the experience I had..."

I am writing to let you know that the experience I had while visiting the Pleasant Street Dealership was amazing! The people in your organization are very well trained and have great attitudes, and it shows in their performance. We have been buying from Bill Dodge Auto for years and would not even think of going elsewhere. Eventhough I owned an infinity I was able to get it serviced at the Bill Dodge Dealership on Pleasant Street. Carl Leiter, Pete and the others in the Service Department are very good at what they do and I would highly recommend them for servicing your vehicle. I traded my Infinity for a Kia Sorrento (used), however, it is in very good shape and I enjoy it. I really cannot say enough about the Bill Dodge Auto Group and the employees who work for them. They make buying a vehicle a good experience! Thank You for being there for us!!!

Chris Goulette

Dragonfly5197
1/19/2013

"Stopped in to check out a Beamer with my husband and..."

Stopped in to check out a Beamer with my husband and worked with Pete Wedgewood. What an amazing salesman, very friendly with a great sense of humor! He got us the price we wanted and we left with a sweet convertible BMW!! Thanks Pete :)

Pete Wedgwood

chicagodankys
1/15/2013

"Family has been to dealership for years. enjoyed..."

Family has been to dealership for years. enjoyed experience with Bob, found the right vehicle for me. reviewed vehicle in detail upon arrival. the vehicle delivery was delayed due to trucking which was out of our hands. no concerns. thanks.

Bob B sales, Brad finance

labartell
12/21/2012

"I was not in the market for a new vehicle until I..."

I was not in the market for a new vehicle until I received a call asking if I would be interested in selling my BMW x3. Your staff offered me a deal I could not refuse and set me up in a lease on a 2013 Buick for by 2006 BMW - not a bad trade! I was amazed at how quickly it all came together. Brittany was great - she called back when she said she would and always followed through. I was very satisfied with the whole experience.

Brittany Hale & Chad Caron