Bill Doraty Kia

Halleen Kia

laculp1987
5/08/2015

"Just horrible "

Just degrating! Guess what? I bought a brand new car somewhere else!They don't even deserve a rating! :Do not go there! I do NOT recommend this dealership to anyone!

Everyone!

Sigman&Evans Auto Negotiations
10/26/2014

"Excellent Staff, Amazing Dealership"

Thank you so very much for helping to provide my client with a wonderful deal on a beautiful new Sorento. She was thrilled and I appreciate doing business with a fair and honest dealership who really goes above and beyond to provide spectacular service.

Jeremy

Scholargirl13
8/01/2014

"Bill Doraty Kia has a Great Salesman"

Ted Sawicki was very helpful and dedicated to helping me find a car. He ended up getting me into the best car! He is awesome!

Ted Sawicki

johnnydapager
3/29/2014

"I mean wow! Where do I start? I have bought multiple..."

I mean wow! Where do I start? I have bought multiple cars for myself here, and I have referred my entire family here. We have been buying cars from Bill Doraty for years, and the experience gets better every time we go back. From the quality of Kia and the superior vehicle that they have become, the overall car buying experience, to going back for service! This place runs like a finely tuned machine! I have had amazing experiences with multiple members of Bill's staff including Bill himself. Nik Nageotte, Mitch Pasquerella, Joe Amaro, Miguel Rosado, Terry Blascak, Rick Zambrana, Justin Wagenschutz, and Tom Walls just to name a few. I am treated like family every time I walk in the door there. I can't say enough good about this place, and all of the wonderful experiences I have had here. I have never been disappointed by the multiple decisions I have made to buy from this place. I am a true Bill Doraty Kia customer for life!

Gibbonsvicki
3/27/2014

"Customer service and repair not a priority. No interest..."

Customer service and repair not a priority. No interest that I spent $25000 and had a problem a month later. Not even Bill Doraty would respond.

Dan, Will, and Ernie

drogers3301
3/17/2014

"I had heard but needed to see for myself if the $6,000..."

I had heard but needed to see for myself if the $6,000 discount advertised on the radio and T.V. were a scam. I didn't matter which vehicle I inquired about the salesman stated the discount was available on a "different" vehicle and one that was not available or conveniently sold-out. Basically, this dealership plays a "shell-game" and never honors the discount as advertised. I would be curious to see how many people actually received the discount they advertise...I'm guessing no one. Rip-off artists. What goes around comes around. Stay far away from this dealership. Don't believe me...I challenge anyone to try and "actually" receive this imaginary $6,000 discount for any trade. Me...I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Ohio Attorney General about Mr. Doraty's shady business practices!!

Can't remember

KimD1187
10/10/2013

"Was in the market for a new car and had a TREMENDOUS..."

Was in the market for a new car and had a TREMENDOUS experience at another Kia dealership but wanted to keep my options open and heard that Bill Doraty had great deals. When I arrived, I was approached by Nick, who came off as arrogant and your typical car salesmen. He was very knowledgeable about the cars, but his attitude was very off putting. After the test ride, we started paperwork. Once we got an estimate on how much my payments would be and once I told him what my budget was, he dismissed me. He told me that I shouldn't be looking at the car I was because it is "completely" out of my price range and I can't afford it. He never did a trade in value and never asked how much I was willing to put down. Needless to say I took my money, and Nicks commission, to another Kia dealership and couldn't be happier :)

Nick

Sb02
6/29/2013

"Horrible customer service and misinformation provided...."

Horrible customer service and misinformation provided. When I said the has reimbursement program has become a huge hassle for huge Kia mistake. She replied, " you'll have to take that up with Kia. We are just the dealership." She works for Kia and instead of apologizing for her errors and correcting it, she has made the issue more of a problem!

Denise law

ericama1
6/08/2013

"This was the best car buying experience that I have ever..."

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Ted is exceptional and strives to please customers. I am happy! Thank you!

Theodore Sawicki

Dragonwillow1
4/21/2013

"The salesmen were rude I told them I was going to make a..."

The salesmen were rude I told them I was going to make a phone call after talking with the salemen and nick one of the managers asks me who you calling? Which is none of his business. The sales manager threatened to repo my car after he made a mistake and forgot to collect my down payment. The bank paid for the rest of it. And there msrp are marked up 3000$ or more stay far away from these ripoff artist

Jon sales manager and Chad Emerson and nick manager