Bill Harris Auto Center

Sales: (419) 289-2000

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Bill Harris Auto Center

Bill Harris Auto Center Info

"My wife and I went to the dealership to look at the..."

My wife and I went to the dealership to look at the Chrysler 200. Our salesman, Kyle, let us look over the 200. After seeing the car we decided we didn't care for it. Kyle suggested we look at the Jeep Cherokee after asking what we wanted in a vehicle. We ended up coming back the next weekend to test drive the Cherokee and decided this was the vehicle we wanted. They got to work and found one with the options and price we wanted. They told us they should have it by the beginning of the week. We received a call from them saying the vehicle we had agreed upon wasn't available but would look for another one. We received a call the next day and they had found one with more options that we asked for. They said the price was still the agreed upon price. We not only got the car we wanted but got more car for the same price. Our salesman Kyle did a fantastic job for us. The dealership was very easy to deal with and their personnel made the entire experience delightful. i will recommend Bill Harris Dealerships to any one looking to purchase a vehicle.

Kyle

"I have been purchasing vehicles from the Bill Harris..."

I have been purchasing vehicles from the Bill Harris dealerships for many years and have always been treated with the utmost respect that a customer can receive, but this purchase was by far the best yet, great salesman, the complete sale from beginning to end went very quickly, which was amazing to me. I also enjoyed dealing with the finance sales manager he took the stress out of all that signing that one has to do during the finance part of purchasing a new vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any one who is looking for a new vehicle in the sense of no stress no hassle easy pain free purchasing.

Micheal Leach

"Exceptional customer service was provided by both Gary..."

Exceptional customer service was provided by both Gary and Tony. My Husband and I have been dealing with Bill Harrais Dealership since 1989. They really care about the customer. They go above and beyond.

Tony Hitchcock and Gary Guemelata

"I walked into the Bill Harris dealership with a purchase..."

I walked into the Bill Harris dealership with a purchase in mind and met with Gary Guemelata because I had purchased a vehicle from him before and liked the respect, honesty, and dedication to his customers. I was looking for a Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, didn't know if I wanted a club or crew cab, but knew it would be black or red, have a center console, with body color grille. After viewing some new vehicles on the lot, Gary, with the assistance of George Hitchcock got to work. They dug into the book, researched the computer system and came up with a Black, Ram 1500, 4x4, club cab that had most of the options I wanted. I took the information home and researched through the weekend. On Monday afternoon I stopped back at the dealership and talked to Gary, George and manager, Tony Hitchcock. Gary had researched and found the truck of my dreams, the Black, Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport, with the sport hood, leather interior, and a 6'4" bed that I wanted. He felt after talking to me that I would want to get the Crew Cab and searched to find one in Dover. Needless to say, I am now the proud owner of the sharpest truck in Ashland, Ohio. Tony, Gary, and George were a pleasure to work with. It is obvious that customer satisfaction is of upmost importance to them. Thanks to Gary for the dedication and commitment to serving his customers. Scott

Gary Guemelata

"We were looking for a vehicle that we could tow with our..."

We were looking for a vehicle that we could tow with our motor home using a tow bar. My husband checked the inventory online and saw the Jeep we purchased. We contacted the salesman that a friend/employer has dealt with and were pleased with the experience. We contacted Gary and we took the Jeep for a drive, then spoke to Tony and decided this was the vehicle we wanted. The finance part of the deal went well, everyone was very friendly and helped to make this a good experience.

Gary, Tony, Finance

"We have had previous experiences at Bill Harris..."

We have had previous experiences at Bill Harris purchasing both new and used vehicles. Each time has been a positive experience and this one was no different. it is nice to be able to go to a dealership where you know that you can trust the saleman and be sure that you will get a fair deal.

Gary Guemelata

"The dealership is proffesional all the way. I..."

The dealership is proffesional all the way. I appreciated how fast the car was detailed so my wife could drive it home the same day. Thank you again for the good service/sales experience.

Gene Lemaster

"Gene was very helpful in picking out the car I wanted. I..."

Gene was very helpful in picking out the car I wanted. I said I wanted a car with all the bells and whistles and that is what he showed me. Very courteous and knowledgeable about the car I test drove and eventually bought. Manager Tony was also very helpful in giving me a good price for my trade-in and explaining his reasoning for the price. Also the girl who did the paper work (can't remember her name) was very good at explaining the documents I signed and the extended warrenty offers that were available. Great experience and good price for a new van.

Gene, Tony

"My whole opinion has changed about the Bill Harris..."

My whole opinion has changed about the Bill Harris dealerships! An obvious change in management philosophy for the positive! All of the staff that we were involved with were courteous and helpful. I would have to say that this was the best vehicle purchasing experience that we have had. We were treated like we were their number one priority! Based on our experience, Bill Harris dealerships have already been recommended by us to others with the same outcome and opinion!

David Harris

"Had used this dealership service dept. for many years and..."

Had used this dealership service dept. for many years and have been very pleased. Was shopping for new vehicle and figured if service was as good as it is, then why not purchase a vehicle from them. The sales people were just as nice and personnal.

Aaron Harris, Mike Leach, Brooke