Bill Harris Dealerships

Bill Harris Dealerships Info

FuhCue
2/20/2016

"Basic dealership. "

I'm not too impressed with this dealership. The car selection is small, the prices are big, and the service is mediocre. I did not buy a vehicle from this dealership, and my time was definitely wasted. The vibe in general was dismal and sub par in my humble opinion.

John Reiphle

Sue Uson
2/06/2016

"Dishonest management"

I have been considering buying a new truck lately because I have been having problems with mine. Upon speaking with the finance manager Jake I was fed some deceit and I instantly realized I was not where I should be. I do not enjoy being treated as if I am unintelligent, and I refuse to do business in any situation where dishonesty is involved. The feeling of insult will be stuck in my head for many years to come over this. Be careful where you place your trust.

Jake

dalerox11
7/19/2015

"Mindy is the Bomb!"

We had good prompt service and Mindy didn't an excellent job, even calling us with updates on our truck! She treated us with the utmost courtesy and overall experience with the service department received high marks from us!

Mindy and Blake!

BeaBuick
6/01/2015

"Service call"

I was told car would be done in 75 minutes- done exactly on time. I only wish the car would be washed as they used to do instead of giving me a token. Half the time the token does not work and I end up paying for it myself.

Service adviser

Acstechn
5/17/2015

"Superb service"

My wife and I were looking to lease a car. Saw a dragon green sonic lt at Bill Harris dealership. Worked with Gary Guemelata and got a great deal. Super people to work with and exceptional service. Highly recommend this dealership.

Scott Harris, Gary Guemelata

wsudude
3/19/2015

"Service for luxcAre and rust protection and fix my dent"

They did great job on those and i am happy to see my shiny new car and the guy did great job talked about program of card and explain to me about oil changes and many things

Don't know guy name in service the by the door

wsudude
3/18/2015

"Buying new car"

I was looking for new car because I have employee discount from my work, and it automatically to dealership. I got responded by Aaron Harris, Michael Leach and Scott Harris emailed me or send me message on facebook. So my brother Bill and I went over, we were surprised that Scott knew our name when we came in. So Dave Harris is doing wonderful job to help us as well as Aaron, Scott and Michael. I appreciated their business with me. I enjoy my new car and I am so happy that I can get new car. When I was five year old, I do remember Bill Harris gave me a ride to other dealership to drop paperwork off and bring me back to his original dealership in his Yellow Corvette. I never forgot that time. I really appreciated their help me out for getting new car. I really enjoy Scott, and his two sons. They are friendly and helpful.

Scott Harris, Aaron Harris, David Harris

Mitch Kelly
3/08/2015

"Communication Issues"

My major issue with this dealership was communication. I am a college student and I do not have a lot of free time. When I found out my sensor needed changed, I figured my best bet would be to go to Bill Harris, which is right by my school, and have them do the repair. Changing the sensor was a fairly expensive process and being a college student, I do not have a lot of money to blow. When I do spend money, I want to feel important. I had to call for 5 straight days to get a hold of the person I needed to talk to. Each time I called, I spoke to someone who said I would receive a call when the person I needed was done doing whatever they were doing. I felt unimportant. If it wasn't for them already having the part I needed, my business would have been conducted somewhere else. My experience will be a major factor when I decide to by my next car. I was really let down with my service.

Tim

alvon911
1/23/2015

"Helped me keep my beater running. "

Kelly and Tim did a great job as service advisers. They listened to my concerns, documented the work I had already done, and understood my need for a diagnosis. I have a very-high-mileage '96 Tahoe that I am trying to keep safe and running. The tech did what I asked and gave solid recommendations so I could make an informed decision about my truck. I look forward to doing business with you folks in the future.

Kelly, Tim

cindyandgeorge.swain
12/04/2014

"No charge!"

Several months ago we purchased a car at Bill Harris Chevrolet. We have been putting a ton of miles on this car. So to lower the number of miles that we are putting on the car we purchased an older car from Indiana to drive around town. The problem I soon discovered was that in Indiana they only require the licence plates to be on the back of the vehicle. There are no holes or easy ways to attach a licence plate to the front of the car. So I drove into Bill Harris Chevrolet and asked Dave how to attach the new plate. He promptly brought out his drill and fastened our plate on our car. No charge! Thanks Dave.

David Harris