Bill Jacobs Subaru Kia

Joliet, Illinois 60435
Bill Jacobs Subaru Kia Info

denna1
11/13/2013

"I love Felicia, my daughter bought a car from her and she..."

I love Felicia, my daughter bought a car from her and she said Felicia was great and I have to agree. Part of being a great salesperson is to return phone calls and e-mail which she did very quickly each and every time my husband contacted her. My car took a while to arrive and she kept us informed as to when and where it was. Felicia has a bubbley personality and always has a smile. She has great knowledge of her cars she sells and the packages that go with them. I would come back to her for another car and would tell anyone to see her for the sale.

Calvary1989
10/22/2013

"Purchased a brand new 2013 KIA Optima SX for a price..."

Purchased a brand new 2013 KIA Optima SX for a price that's almost unheard of! Yes, some people may be able to purchase it for the price that I bought it for, but that's because they qualify for the competitive and loyalty programs. I didn't qualify for either of those and was still able to purchase the car at such an amazing price. Felicia Cooley was my salesperson and she was so sweet and awesome! Every one at the dealership was kind and I never had such an amazing experience at a dealership before, having visited over 20 different dealerships within the past 2 years. There were no gimmicks and I didn't even need to haggle for the price. It was just that AMAZING! I'd definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know, and there's not a doubt in my mind that I'd visit this dealership again to buy another car in the future!

ecopher
9/30/2013

"I started at another Kia dealer who was not willing to..."

I started at another Kia dealer who was not willing to work with me or budge on the price. Bill was very helpful over the phone and email, Nick was great in person helping me out with the car and Roberto was very helpful and informative regarding the credit and financing. All around a great team! There was no pressure and I was totallyl at ease and very satisfied!

William Havican, Roberto Briones, Nick Knapek

jdrafz
9/04/2013

"This was the smoothest and least-stressful car-buying..."

This was the smoothest and least-stressful car-buying experience ever for me. There was no sales pressure and no sales tactics. I am pleased with all aspects, including the price of the used car that I purchased and my trade-in. It was a pleasure to work with Felicia Cooley and Rick. I highly recommend them and the Bill Jacobs dealership!!

Rick, Felicia Cooley

Boregard
8/16/2013

"Bought a new Subaru Legacy at Bill Jacobs Subaru in..."

Bought a new Subaru Legacy at Bill Jacobs Subaru in Joliet. Found out the secondary key and valet key didn't start the car. Called to schedule appt. They said I would have to bring it in on a week day, 7:30a-4:30p because they don't have a Subaru tech here on Saturdays. Wait, you ARE A SUBARU DEALER/SERVICE DEPT, RIGHT?! I said I could drop it off during the week but my work schedule prevented me from waiting, so I asked for a loaner. They said they don't have loaners. BS. I got a loaner from you in the past. Then he says we do have loaners, we just don't give them out for issues like this. You mean issues caused by your negligence? I asked to speak with a service manager. The manager says he will have the Subaru tech train the Saturday tech on programming the key and factory remote start. So I made an appt for Sat 9am. I show up Sat 9am, the guy at the service desk said he isn't aware of the situation with programming the key. I wait another 15 minutes while runs around trying to figure it out. He comes back and says they will take care of it. I waited 2hrs 15 minutes! I did not leave until near 11:30am!...to get a key and remote start FOB programmed!!!....on my Subaru....at a Subaru dealer!!! Unbelievable.

Not sure

rbks50
8/03/2013

"Nick Knuper was a fantastic salesman in every respect. He..."

Nick Knuper was a fantastic salesman in every respect. He did an outstanding job convincing me to purchase a new 2013 KIA Sportage. My wife and I love this vehicle and hope for many miles of enjoyment. Thanks again Nick!!

Nick Knuper

Pool8ball
8/02/2013

"Everything from beginning to end of the transaction was..."

Everything from beginning to end of the transaction was handled with profound professionalism. At all times we were very much at ease. There was no pressure at any time.

pumapuma88
7/31/2013

"the sales man and sales manager were very good at what..."

the sales man and sales manager were very good at what they do ..friendly ,helpfull.but overall they did the best to get me aproved after a chapter seven bankrupcy.thank you .

rory

ajax
7/31/2013

"We drove over 2 hours to purchase our Limited Forester..."

We drove over 2 hours to purchase our Limited Forester from Bill Jacobs dealership. Of quotes from 4 dealerships they offered easily the best deal on trade in allowance and new vehicle price. Bill Havican and Jun David were a joy to work with. Got to be one of the best overall car buying experiences we have ever had. Five star experience coupled with a fine vehicle - can't ask for more.

Bill Havican, Jun David

catherinebgilkey
7/30/2013

"Ricky Vargas meet me outside on a Very hot day as I was..."

Ricky Vargas meet me outside on a Very hot day as I was getting out of my car. He explained everything I needed to know as I drove off in my new Subaru.

Ricky Vargas