Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Gary Mendelsohn

Sam Texler, Sales Consultant, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Sam Texler

January 20, 2017

"Stress free, comfortable car shopping"

- Mike Carroll

Sales consultants worked together as a team to make sure I was assisted as soon as I walked through the door. I worked with Gary Mendelsohn who immediately provided me with a wealth of information and got me test driving within minutes. There was zero stress, no pressure and freedom to ask as many questions as you needed.

January 20, 2017

"Fast and easy"

- Ted

John was terrific. Knowledgeable about car, accessories and all components of car. Usually come away from dealers feeling like I got taken but not here. You leave with the feeling that you got the best deal you could and from a responsible dealership. Because of John and his expertise I left with more car for the price range I wanted. Thanks John, love the car!

January 19, 2017

"Stress-free car buying experience! "

- Lisa Walker

Great atmosphere, no stress, no pressure to buy more than you want or need. Holman was awesome- I've never had so much fun test driving and buying a car. Everything was very organized when picking up my new car and my trade in went very smoothly. I still can't believe no one tried to talk me into buying something extra I didn't want. And I LOVE my new car :) We will be back when my husband is ready for a new car and I am definitely recommending this place to anyone thinking about getting a car. Everyone's car shopping experience should be this easy and enjoyable!

2017 Subaru Forester