Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

252 Route 303,
Orangeburg, New York 10962
Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Info
About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

In 1998 our family set out to build a dealership like no other. Our goal: To make buying a New or Used Subaru a fun experience. Drawing on our 30+ years of experience, along with customer feedback, we set out on our plan of action. To ensure a non-haggle sales experience, our salaried salespeople are not paid on commission but instead are incentivized on customer satisfaction. All vehicles come with our 30 Day or 500 Mile Return Policy, so customers can “Buy with Confidence”. People flock to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to enjoy this unique buying experience. We sell cars all over the country, in fact, all over the world. Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru stocks 400+ New and Used Subarus for you to choose from; the largest inventory in the nation. We design our own unique Subarus which are only available at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and cannot be found at any other Subaru dealership. We specialize in allowing customers to purchase only those accessories which they really want or need in a vehicle. Accessories such as power sunroofs, custom leather interiors, custom wheels, and Intel-A-Sync systems including Blue Tooth, In-dash Navigation, back up cameras plus much more are all available for you to personalize your Subaru. We employ the best qualified Subaru certified technicians in the industry. Our Discount Service Center is staffed with the highest percentage of Subaru certified Master and A level technicians anywhere. This saves you time and money because “we fix your vehicle right the first time”. Our Discount Service Center is open Monday thru Friday 7:30pm – 6pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm to meet our customers’ busy schedules. Our fleet of 18 brand new service loaner cars is available when you bring your vehicle in for service. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, you may enjoy the comforts of our new soundproof Customer Lounge area complete with computers, Wi-Fi access, a 50” Plasma TV and complimentary coffee. You can even watch your car be

About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Learn More

• SoundProof Customer Lounge
  • 50" Plasma Cable TV
  • Desktop Computer
  • Hiking / Cycling Trail
1,016 Dealership Reviews
dawgdok
6/30/2016

"Went in for used, bought new"

I went up to Bill Kolb Subaru from NYC to check out some used cars they had on their website. I needed to trade in my car because I needed a manual transmission to flat tow it. When I walked in I was greeted by Howard and we sat down to discuss the cars I saw on the website. He informed me they were Subaru buy backs, meaning they had a lemon law title but Subaru refurbishes them (this one had a new engine). Test drove the car and it ran fine, but also asked to see if they had any new Foresters on the lot with manual trans, they did and at 0% financing. So to make a long story short, ended up with a new one instead. Got an alright trade in value on my 2012 outback. Process took a bit longer than expected but Howard was great throughout. I would recommend this place and Howard.

Hemish R
6/29/2016

"Bought my First Car "

Excellent service! I was recommended to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru by a friend and as soon as i walked in i was welcomed right away and met Gary. Gary made things easy and quick. Gary cares about his customers and is willing to work with you. He made this purchase quick and stress-free. I didn't know how to drive a manual car but Gary went one step ahead and took me out to an empty parking lot and taught me how to drive it. Everyone I worked with Joe and Marty also including Gary made things very easy. All I can say is I will come back for more. I am very happy with my purchase thanks to Grary

Roni Rodman
6/28/2016

"Quick and non stressful buying experience"

Came to Bill Kolb on a recommendation from a family member. The minute I walked through the door I was greeted by someone who assigned us to a salesperson. Gerald Ford was courteous, attentive and listened to what we were interested in purchasing. He suggested we take a test drive even though we told him that we had already test driven that model. I am glad that I did because that sold me on the car. The whole purchasing process was quick and easy and there was no waiting around for anyone to assist us in any part of the process. Will definitely come back when my husband decides to purchase his next car.

Gerald Ford

Lin C

"New Car Purchase"

This is the fourth Subaru that I have driven, but the first one that I purchased and the first one from Bill Kolb Subaru. The staff was very attentive and knowledgable. John is a great in sales and made sure that I was well informed and kept up to date on the delivery of my car, which was delayed due to circumstances not in the dealerships control. Everyone was a delight to deal with at the dealership.

Robert M
6/28/2016

"5th car purchase this year!!!"

I'm speechless. The team here at Bill Kolb Subaru has worked dilentgently to make sure my family was nothing but 1000% percent satisfied. It has been a pleasurable buying experience for each and every vehicle my family has purchased. With their non-commission based sales team I don't feel insecure or intimidated through out the whole process. There's a sense of security on these premiseses and I don't get any "shady" vibes from any of their staff which is common in many other car dealers I've dealt with. Car buying can be a daunting process and they have made my life so much easier. I'm highly satisfied with my last purchase (2017 WRX) and I will continue to purchase these great quality vehicles from these amazing people. Gary Mendelsohn and Joe Postighone worked way harder then any other sales representatives I've delt with at other dealers to make sure me and my family are happy before during and especially after the purchases. Paul Spiegel from their finance department can "move mountains" as I like to say and did not give up until I was completely satisfied with the car model I drove off in. Overall I am very happy I stumbled upon this amazing Subaru dealership and I am looking forward to the future business we will be conducting for my lifetime.

Lynn and Greg
6/28/2016

"Recent used car purchase"

I recently purchased a used Subaru from Bill Kolb Subaru. Steve is the consummate professional, and made the entire experience a positive one. The premise of "no haggle buying" relieved the pressure of questioning whether you were offered the best price. I would heartily recommend this dealership to anyone.

Another person in finance. I do not remember his name; however, he also made financing very easy.

HARZC

"Easy and fun"

My car died on a Sunday I went online and checked the Bill Kolb website. I found two cars I liked. I drove over on Monday morning and found out that one of the two cars I liked was sold. The 2nd was still for sell. We were able to do all the paperwork quickly. I drove my car home that afternoon.

Gerald Ford III

Casanova123
6/27/2016

"Great experience with Howard!"

Howard was such a tremendous help to me as I was making my first car purchase. He broke down everything to me in such a way that made everything easy for me to understand. I also really liked how he showed and explained every feature to me and made my girlfriend and I feel incredibly comfortable while being very professional. I definitely recommend Howard to be your go-to guy when purchasing a Subaru.

Beverly and Carl
6/27/2016

"The best customer service!"

The best customer service we received in a long time. Howard was very professional and friendly. He explained everything about the Legacy and the dealership. He reassured us if we had any questions we could call him or the dealership. The professionalism and the knowledge of Subaru that Howard showed sealed the deal! We purchased our first Subaru! The dealership has a very, very clean garage!

Joe (manager)

Moorec2976

"Great Customer service"

The selection at this dealership was great. Most of the dealership in lower and upper Westchester didn't have any manual crosstalk available. Bob Joel's Subaru had used and new manual crosstalk available. I drove about a hour to get my car from this dealership in one day. Thanks for all your help.

1 - 10 of 1,016 results
Reviews of Howard Bonfield
Howard Bonfield

Reviews of Joe Postighone
Joe Postighone

Reviews of John Lyons Jr.
John Lyons Jr.