Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

252 Route 303,
Orangeburg, New York 10962
Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Info
About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

In 1998 our family set out to build a dealership like no other. Our goal: To make buying a New or Used Subaru a fun experience. Drawing on our 30+ years of experience, along with customer feedback, we set out on our plan of action. To ensure a non-haggle sales experience, our salaried salespeople are not paid on commission but instead are incentivized on customer satisfaction. All vehicles come with our 30 Day or 500 Mile Return Policy, so customers can “Buy with Confidence”. People flock to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to enjoy this unique buying experience. We sell cars all over the country, in fact, all over the world. Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru stocks 400+ New and Used Subarus for you to choose from; the largest inventory in the nation. We design our own unique Subarus which are only available at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and cannot be found at any other Subaru dealership. We specialize in allowing customers to purchase only those accessories which they really want or need in a vehicle. Accessories such as power sunroofs, custom leather interiors, custom wheels, and Intel-A-Sync systems including Blue Tooth, In-dash Navigation, back up cameras plus much more are all available for you to personalize your Subaru. We employ the best qualified Subaru certified technicians in the industry. Our Discount Service Center is staffed with the highest percentage of Subaru certified Master and A level technicians anywhere. This saves you time and money because “we fix your vehicle right the first time”. Our Discount Service Center is open Monday thru Friday 7:30pm – 6pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm to meet our customers’ busy schedules. Our fleet of 18 brand new service loaner cars is available when you bring your vehicle in for service. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, you may enjoy the comforts of our new soundproof Customer Lounge area complete with computers, Wi-Fi access, a 50” Plasma TV and complimentary coffee. You can even watch your car be

About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Learn More

• SoundProof Customer Lounge
  • 50" Plasma Cable TV
  • Desktop Computer
  • Hiking / Cycling Trail
KB
4/28/2016

"Easy and stress free"

We have bought 3 Subaru Outbacks from Bill Kolb over 16 years. We worked with Stuart Lesser all 3 times. They have quality sales personnel that are clear and listen to your thoughts and questions. The service department is also excellent.

4th Subaru owner
4/27/2016

"Ease of purchase, courtesy, no haggling"

We had a very positive experience purchasing our 2016 Subaru Legacy at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru. We identified the car we wanted through the USAA buying service and received offers from three local Subaru dealerships. We decided to go with Bill Kolb, and we're glad we did! Very easy process overall. Perhaps because the salespeople at Bill Kolb do not work on commission, there was a very friendly, collegial spirit in the place. Our salesman, Steve Conner, was unfailingly polite, friendly, and patient... particularly when I had him explain the technology v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y to me upon picking up the vehicle. I would recommend Steve and the Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru dealership to anyone!

Donna

"Happy camper again!!"

I bought a Subaru Forrester from Bill Kolb Subaru 10 years ago. It was time to get a new car and I knew it would be a Subaru forester again. I handed down my 2006 Forrester to my daughter and bought a 2016 forester, My sales rep John made my visit that much more pleasant.

craigsoss

"Exceptional Experience"

I just bought my 2016 Subaru legacy from Howard Bonfield and the experience was GREAT! He was very knowledgeable, professional and showed me all the different levels and equipment options on the legacy. I would highly recommend Bill Kolb for anyone's Subaru needs as well as Howard.

SomeoneWithACar
4/26/2016

"Wonderful people, great selection, excellent service"

So, to make it short, I was looking for a budget car. I found Bill Kolb through a family member who also bought one here, and browsed the selection online, finding a few. Granted, my first pick had already sold, which was unsurprising (they say to call for availability), my second choice was still on the lot. After a short test drive and inspection, I discovered a few minor issues with the car, but Howard and Paul were able to fix them pretty quickly and got me going quickly! I'd definitely recommend them to anybody!

Fenderbender

"Great Experience"

Bought my 2nd Subaru in 13 years here. Wonderful, quick no-hassle service. The 1st one was a fantastic car, and I'm sure the new one will be too. I'll be back to BKS again when this car wears out.

fayleilanie

"Smooth and easy!"

We bought our first car at this dealer 3 years ago and we traded it for a new Forester last week. With the help of Holman the process went smooth and easy. He spent time with us showing the features and functions of our new car. We trust this dealer that's why we will be coming back for our future cars.

dick421

"Outstanding Dealership !"

On April 25, 2016, I bought a 2016 Subaru Legacy from Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru in Orangeburg, NY. This was my first purchase of a Subaru and I had no prior experience with this dealer. I was extremely pleased with the buying experience. It's apparent that this is a dealership which subscribes to high standards of professionalism and integrity. I received a fair price on the purchase with no haggling involved. In addition, I was given an excellent deal on my trade-in vehicle. My sales representative, John Lyons Jr., was exceptionally pleasant to work with. John was very attentive to my needs and concerns. He took the time to answer all my questions in considerable detail, and he provided me with lots of useful background information to help me make a decision. I was very impressed with the attention to detail present at this dealership, which made for a simpler and worry-free buying experience. Thank you, Bill Kolb and John Lyons for a job well done! Richard Musacchio

Jose and Carmen Figueroa
4/25/2016

"Exceptional staff and service!"

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru is an exceptional dealer. We purchased a 2016 Outback at a great price. Our salesman Neil Turnbull was extremely helpful and polite. At no time was he pushy or trying to make a deal we did not want to make. He even picked us up at our home when we stated that we did not have a way to get to the dealer! The business manager, Paul Spiegel was also very nice and great to deal with when it came to the financing. This is a very professional staff that makes car buying fun and stress free. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a Subaru!

Neil Turnbull and Sales Manager "Mo"

Jsp9929
4/24/2016

"We got a great car and a great deal at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru!"

Howard was pleasantly persistent resulting in my visit to the dealership from across the TZ bridge. He showed me the one car I saw online (Edmonds.com) and having done my research online and at other dealerships, I knew this car was a winner: model, year and price (2015 Impreza hatchback). While I was told they don't negotiate price and the price was a bit lower than I'd seen elsewhere, I learned that they don't have "certified presented" status, but they do the 150+ check points on their pre owned vehicles without the corporate 'blessing". This is how they can price their cards a bit lower. That said, the finance rate I was offered was slightly higher than at official 'certified' dealerships. Once Marty (finance guy) acknowledged this, he was willing to agree to a free crossbar on top (about $200 in value) of the car for our daughter's canoe trips... We were also able to work with Marty to lower the finance rate. Overall, I feel that between Howard and Marty, we got an excellent car for a reasonable price and the experience was very pleasant. Our daughter LOVES the car and it's perfect for her for years to come!

Reviews of Howard Bonfield
Howard Bonfield

Reviews of Paul Spiegel
Paul Spiegel

F&I Manager

Reviews of Marty Shuvall
Marty Shuvall

F&I Manager

Reviews of John Lyons Jr.
John Lyons Jr.