Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Holman Cano

Richard  Janke , Salaried Sales Consultant, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Richard Janke

June 27, 2017

"Howard Bonfield is Da Bomb!!! "

- sharkster

This was my first time using Howard and my third Subaru, my salesman retired and recommended Howard, and we were a perfect fit! He took the time to work with me and make sure all my needs were met and my questions answered. I never felt rushed or not important. I had his full and undivided attention the whole time I was there. He had the perfect personality to deal with my quirkiness. If your looking for a Subaru Howard is your man to get it done!

June 26, 2017

"My 2013 Outback was treated as new"

- Ndf

My 2013 Outback was in for routine maintenance and treated as though it was a brand new Outback. Great service and a loaner for me, in order to get on with my day. The service advisor Nikson was extremely helpful.

Greg Annicchiarico
Other Employees : Nikson

June 26, 2017

"Howard makes it happen!"

- richpass6

I just recently leased my second vehicle from Howard, and I have to say that I am very impressed with how he was able to get together a vehicle that suited my needs . I decided on upgrading the model, and Howard was able to get the car I wanted at a price that was affordable and included everything I wanted. * A little back story * I didn't hear from Howard for a few weeks after our initial meeting and phone call exchanges. I had convinced myself that the deal wouldn't happen (over very small details). Literally, out of the blue, Howard calls me to see how I'm doing and to tell me that he was able to come to an agreement i was more comfortable with. It's the thoughtfulness and personal care he takes with his customers that will keep me coming back. Howard will make it happen! 10/10

2017 Subaru Forester