Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru
Call
Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Info
About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

11 Years ago our family set out to build a dealership like no other. Our goal: To make buying a New or Used Subaru a fun experience. Drawing on our 30+ years of experience, along with customer feedback, we set out on our plan of action. To ensure a non-haggle sales experience, our salaried salespeople are not paid on commission but instead are incentivized on customer satisfaction. All vehicles come with our 30 Day or 500 Mile Return Policy, so customers can “Buy with Confidence”. People flock to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to enjoy this unique buying experience. We sell cars all over the country, in fact, all over the world. Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru stocks 400+ New and Used Subarus for you to choose from; the largest inventory in the nation. We design our own unique Subarus which are only available at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and cannot be found at any other Subaru dealership. We specialize in allowing customers to purchase only those accessories which they really want or need in a vehicle. Accessories such as power sunroofs, custom leather interiors, custom wheels, and Intel-A-Sync systems including Blue Tooth, In-dash Navigation, back up cameras plus much more are all available for you to personalize your Subaru. We employ the best qualified Subaru certified technicians in the industry. Our Discount Service Center is staffed with the highest percentage of Subaru certified Master and A level technicians anywhere. This saves you time and money because “we fix your vehicle right the first time”. Our Discount Service Center is open Monday thru Friday 7:30pm – 6pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm to meet our customers’ busy schedules. Our fleet of 18 brand new service loaner cars is available when you bring your vehicle in for service. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, you may enjoy the comforts of our new soundproof Customer Lounge area complete with computers, Wi-Fi access, a 50” Plasma TV and complimentary coffee. You can even watch your car be

About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Learn More

• SoundProof Customer Lounge
  • 50" Plasma Cable TV
  • Desktop Computer
  • Hiking / Cycling Trail

"Easy sales and refund experience"

Recently went in to order a 2015 Legacy. Agreed upon terms in an easy and low key fashion. I think it always helps when you know exactly the car you want and have legit competing offers. Nonetheless Ross was great to work with. A few days later - for reasons having nothing to do with the dealership - we had to cancel the order. We weren't given a hard time and the deposit was refunded with relative simplicity. Will go back to BK when in market again.

"Amazing"

Very impressed with the friendly environment. I work in retail and this is by far the best experience I've had overall. Howard Bonfield was Amazing!!!!

"My second Subaru. Loving my Tangerine CrossTrek!!"

This is my second time around Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru. I have become a Subaru lover since I first sat in my Paprika Red Impreza a few years back! Now back at Bill Kolb, Jr. again because of their excellent service especially with Howard taking care of business. He is thorough, friendly and professional, thank you!!! Marty in Finance was fantastic in getting me a great rate! No haggling, no frustrations, this place ROCKS!! I WILL BE BACK!!! Thank you!!

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru responded to this review

August 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding Howard (Dealerrater of the Year #1 Sales Professional!) and Marty, my business manager. We sincerely appreciate your business over the years. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance. Enjoy your Subaru! Maryann Kolb President

"2nd Car from Kolb "

I'm kind of a car junkie, and a visit to any car dealership has been a pastime event thoughout the years for myself. The time came for me to upgrade to a 2012 WRX (2 years ago), and Bill Kolb was the one dealer that took both of my trades for a respectable price. I was completly satisfied with my sales rep Richard Knel. Everything went smoothly and I'm still loving my WRX. Now fast forward to August 2014... my wife needed a new car. This time a Crosstrek XV. Richard wasn't available at the time so John Lyons Jr. took care of us. Needless to say another Subie purchased and another great experience. I had visited 5 other dealers in search of this Crosstrek and nobody came close to the price, customer service, and available models like Bill Kolb. John made my wife's new car experience a great one. Thanks again John! Eric & Paola F.

"Love my Imprezza!"

This is my second Subaru Imprezza and I love the performance of this car especially in bad weather. Sam Texler was my salesman and his knowledge of all the aspects of the different Subaru's was very impressive. He went over all the newer features of my car and made me feel comfortable in leasing my second Imprezza. It was a wonderful experience working with Sam Texler and driving away in my new car.

"Friendly and genuine"

I dread looking for new cars because of the salesmen, but EVERY person at Bill Kolb was so genuinely nice and approachable. They do not work on commission, but instead on salary and it really made my experience a very pleasant one. I felt they truly cared about my purchase, and I know I can call in the future with any questions/problems.

"Third Car from Kolb"

This is our third Subaru from Bill Kolb. We recently picked up our 2015 Outback and the process was pain free. Stuart first sold us our Forester last summer and now the new Outback. He was patient and never pushed us into anything we didn't want. We did a lot of shopping on our first two Subarus and found Kolb to have the best price. We've also serviced our car here and they have always done right.

"My first Subaru"

I was very attached to my Volvo, it got me around for around 10 years without any major accidents. I always believed in it's safety record. However, with the unbelievable snow conditions this past winter, I no longer felt comfortable driving around my children in it. The Volvo slipped and slided and often was unable to crawl up even the most minor hills in the cold. I first saw my Subaru on the cover of Consumer Reports, and was impressed with it's ratings-not least of which was car of the year. Howard greeted us at the door at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru, and was very friendly and personable without being overbearing. He explained the how during slippery conditions, that power is actively distributed to the wheels with the best traction. That sold me. Howard was very nice to work with and made the shopping experience informative, thorough, as well as pleasurable!

"A Psychic Level of Attentiveness"

I first went in to show my mom the type of car I was looking at (I'm from PA and she's from MA, and we met half-way). My aunt recommended this place, so the three of us went to look at the cars, and Gary walked us through "why a Subaru" and the different details of the specific cars. When it was time to buy, I realized they had the best selection, and were attentive enough to answer EVERY question that popped into my head, so I drove up from PA to get my car here. They worked with me to use the financing I wanted, and when I mentioned my cell phone battery was low, Gary got the phone charger out of my car when he went out to get the registration while I was filling out paperwork at his desk. Before I drove off the lot Gary made sure I knew what EVERY button did, and set up my phone to work with my car. When I forgot to check the door pockets of my old car, one of the valets went to the other lot to get what I left in my old car. I don't know the names of the other people who helped me, but everyone was super-attentive (in a friendly, not pushy, way).

"My First Subaru..."

...and how happy I am that I reached out via the internet to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to make an appointment to see one. They answered my email and followed up with a call immediately. As others have said so well, the atmosphere and staff are all terrific Gary was my sales rep...he was knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and made the entire process seem-less. He put me in my 2015Legacy and I drove home in it that same day. Gary took care of insurance and returning my car back to its dealership. What fantastic service and what a great car!

Howard Bonfield