Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Gary Mendelsohn

Holman Cano, Salaried Sales Consultant, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Holman Cano

May 21, 2017

"ECM Recall and accessories, May 2 2017"

- Ranger1

I recently brought my Impreza sport in for this recall and had a very nice service experience. The staff was very courteous and professional. Greg explained the whole process and reviewed the cost involved.The comfortable waiting room had nice amenities like coffee and snacks. I was having trouble with the coffee maker and a nice service staff member " walked me through it". I also placed window deflectors and added rear seat back protectors and sunshade as well.My car was waiting for me right outside the door. Overall my experience at this service center was excellent. I look forward to my next visit where I will have splash guards placed.

Greg Annicchiarico

May 19, 2017

"Gary Mendelsohn at Bill Kolb Subaru"

- Judy Mullen

Gary Mendelsohn has sold me my last four cars at Bill Kolb Subaru - in Orangeburg, NY. Gary's knowledge and experience shines through in every transaction I do with him. He is the best car salesmen that I have ever worked with. I trust him.

Gary Mendelsohn
Paul Spiegel
3.0

May 17, 2017

"Holman Cano was excellent to work with,"

- Rich F

Last month I purchased a new 2017 Forester. Holman Cano was my sales representative, and he was very easy to work with. He took his time with us and explained everything in a clear and concise manner. Without hesitation, I would recommend him to my friends and family. I did not rate this dealership higher because I am not fond of their service department. I have had several negative dealings with them. I had to make several repeated visits to have a simple repair to a used vehicle that I purchased from them. A couple of months ago I took my Legacy for a simple repair, and it took 4 days to get the car back. For this reason, I did not purchase an extended warranty on my new vehicle and elect to have my Subaru's service elsewhere unless it is still covered by warranty.

Holman Cano