Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

252 Route 303,
Orangeburg, New York 10962
Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Info
About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

In 1998 our family set out to build a dealership like no other. Our goal: To make buying a New or Used Subaru a fun experience. Drawing on our 30+ years of experience, along with customer feedback, we set out on our plan of action. To ensure a non-haggle sales experience, our salaried salespeople are not paid on commission but instead are incentivized on customer satisfaction. All vehicles come with our 30 Day or 500 Mile Return Policy, so customers can “Buy with Confidence”. People flock to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to enjoy this unique buying experience. We sell cars all over the country, in fact, all over the world. Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru stocks 400+ New and Used Subarus for you to choose from; the largest inventory in the nation. We design our own unique Subarus which are only available at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and cannot be found at any other Subaru dealership. We specialize in allowing customers to purchase only those accessories which they really want or need in a vehicle. Accessories such as power sunroofs, custom leather interiors, custom wheels, and Intel-A-Sync systems including Blue Tooth, In-dash Navigation, back up cameras plus much more are all available for you to personalize your Subaru. We employ the best qualified Subaru certified technicians in the industry. Our Discount Service Center is staffed with the highest percentage of Subaru certified Master and A level technicians anywhere. This saves you time and money because “we fix your vehicle right the first time”. Our Discount Service Center is open Monday thru Friday 7:30pm – 6pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm to meet our customers’ busy schedules. Our fleet of 18 brand new service loaner cars is available when you bring your vehicle in for service. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, you may enjoy the comforts of our new soundproof Customer Lounge area complete with computers, Wi-Fi access, a 50” Plasma TV and complimentary coffee. You can even watch your car be

About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Learn More

• SoundProof Customer Lounge
  • 50" Plasma Cable TV
  • Desktop Computer
  • Hiking / Cycling Trail
1,135 Dealership Reviews
TD
9/23/2016

"Professional, polite, organized, knowledgeable, ++ Presentor"

This was our first experience with purchasing an automobile from Subaru. In the past, buying a car was always one of life's lessor attractions. This changed with the all important "first impression" one experiences in any sales situation. Howard Bonfield, probably represents the core business philosophy of Subaru through his ability to engage the client in a professional trusting manner, which did not change through the entire process. As a retired sales manager, nothing gives me more confidence during the sales process then the caliber of the highly trained, astute people oriented sales person...Howard Bonfield.

Chris82
9/21/2016

"Repeat customer"

With the sad incident of my previous Subaru being stolen we tried to look at other cars only cause we thought we could get a "cheaper car". Lesson learned; We forgot how other car dealerships in NJ are like the "wildwest". And they work on commission! we had every intention coming to Bill Kolb, happy that we did. The honesty and "great car buying experience" has reminded my wife and I; why we keep on buying from here. Thanks Howard for making a difficult time a smooth transaction.

pjkad
9/19/2016

"All details ...seamless"

Howard, our salesperson, paid rigorous attention to detail so ordering and closing the sale were as easy as car buying is these days. Since i, like others, did research on the price, there was not much to haggle about. In fact there was no haggling. I got a fair price for my trade in (again research helps). I was not pressured for a bunch of ad-ons, but when I decided to get an extended warranty there, again, was no haggling on price as I got what research said was about as low as one gets for this. Delivery and orientation on the vehicle was complete and helpful.

wilson tam
9/19/2016

"many recalls done "

this is my 6th recall on my 07 legacy gt spec b. all recalls were done here in a timely fashion. They will advise you on what's needed to be done but no pressure in selling.

Joe Fusilli
9/18/2016

"The Price Is Right"

I shopped around for a 2017 Outback at 2 Westchester Dealerships. Neither of them came close to the price I paid at Bill Kolb. No haggle Invoice pricing and the deal was done in 5 minutes. Larry was right there with me through the whole process. We are thrilled with our new Subaru. Great service and the best price. Shop around and check them out for yourself. You won't regret it.

Mimi'so Crosstrek
9/17/2016

"Howard Bonfield ROCKS!!! "

Howard Bonfield was truly a pleasure to buy my 2016 Crosstalk from. Buying a car can be a stressful experience. Howard made me feel at ease from the start. He is very knowledgeable. I am in love with my new car thanks to him and Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru. I will be recommending Howard and your dealership to everyone I know. That's a promise. PS. Love your glasses Howard. Mariana Frattura.

apples2apples56
9/16/2016

"Excellent people person!"

Paul is a fair, helpful, and expert salesman who will make sure you understand every part of your deal and find the best value possible for you. I'm thrilled with my new car, and Paul is the fairest, most honest person you could ask to deal with when making a big choice like this.

Subaru barry1507
9/15/2016

"New auto"

Bought a new Subaru from Bill Kolb , salesman was very helpful .spent a long time explaining the car to my wife. Would go back again when the time comes, very easy experience.

Pokrajac
9/15/2016

"Wonderful"

It was a great and easy experience. I had a car with in hours. Gerald really knew what I needed and how to make sure I got the best price possible.

Gerald

Marla
9/14/2016

"Subaru Legacy"

Purchasing a New car can be very stressful but Thanks to a great team at Bill Colb Suburu and my Sales Rep, Howard Bonfield all went well. My first Subaru...so far so good.. getting used to my new ride.

1 - 10 of 1,135 results
Reviews of Howard Bonfield
Howard Bonfield

Reviews of Stuart Lesser
Stuart Lesser

Salaried Sales Consultant

Reviews of John Lyons Jr.
John Lyons Jr.