Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Sonny Ripps

April 25, 2017

"Totally reliable"

- Dale Ramsey

Greg Annicchiarico is very friendly and professional, and he keeps the costs to us in mind as well whenever he is advising us on service. We bought the vehicle, a used 2010 Subura Impreza ("sport" sized) from Jeff Weiner, who was equally outstanding, and we have been coming back to this dealership ever since--although we live down in New York City.

April 24, 2017

"Great, honest dealership"

- Michael Nowicki

I just leased my third Subaru from Bill Kolb. All three times, I worked with Gary Mendelsohn, who has been the consummate professional. He spent plenty off time with me and explained the differences between the models and lease deals. He never pressured me, and gave me enough information to make an informed choice. I ended up with a 2017 Outback and couldn't be happier! Gary once again made my experience stress free and enjoyable.

April 24, 2017

"I couldn't be happier with my new car"

- drmeg

This is the second car that I bought from Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru. Howard helped me both times. Howard is professional, efficient, patient, and kind. He spent the better part of the day with me going over the paperwork and showing me all of the features of my new car. I also feel confident that he gave me the very best price on my new car. Howard helped me to feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. There is no doubt that I will be going to Bill Kolb Subaru when it is time for me to get my new car. Thanks Howard!

2017 Subaru Forester