Read Reviews Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Jeff WeinerSalaried Sales Consultant19 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

11 Years ago our family set out to build a dealership like no other. Our goal: To make buying a New or Used Subaru a fun experience. Drawing on our 30+ years of experience, along with customer feedback, we set out on our plan of action.

To ensure a non-haggle sales experience, our salaried salespeople are not paid on commission but instead are incentivized on customer satisfaction.

All vehicles come with our 30 Day or 500 Mile Return Policy, so customers can “Buy with Confidence”.

People flock to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to enjoy this unique buying experience. We sell cars all over the country, in fact, all over the world.

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru stocks 400+ New and Used Subarus for you to choose from; the largest inventory in the nation.

We design our own unique Subarus which are only available at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and cannot be found at any other Subaru dealership.

We specialize in allowing customers to purchase only those accessories which they really want or need in a vehicle. Accessories such as power sunroofs, custom leather interiors, custom wheels, and Intel-A-Sync systems including Blue Tooth, In-dash Navigation, back up cameras plus much more are all available for you to personalize your Subaru.

We employ the best qualified Subaru certified technicians in the industry.

Our Discount Service Center is staffed with the highest percentage of Subaru certified Master and A level technicians anywhere. This saves you time and money because “we fix your vehicle right the first time”.

Our Discount Service Center is open Monday thru Friday 7:30pm – 6pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm to meet our customers’ busy schedules.

Our fleet of 18 brand new service loaner cars is available when you bring your vehicle in for service. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, you may enjoy the comforts of our new soundproof Customer Lounge area complete with computers, Wi-Fi access, a 50” Plasma TV and complimentary coffee. You can even watch your car be

Our Location

"Very Easy Process"

water2ski
7/12/2014 5:17:13 PM

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

I went in to BK Subaru in 2008 to lease a Subaru Outback, when the lease ran out I converted the lease to purchase. Recently my Outback died and I need a new ride. After going to several other Subaru dealers I went to BK to look at their lot. Upon looking through the lot Howard approached me to see if I needed any help. I settled on a 2011 Impreza 5-door to take a test drive. Howard was very accommodating and made the process very easy from start to finish.

Twitter
"2013 subaru brz excellent customer service"

jdegrosso
7/10/2014 2:40:24 PM

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

Had an excellent experience with Howard purchasing a subaru brz no complaints very helpful went above and beyond to earn my.satisfaction and continues to do so even after the sale was final

Twitter
"Great people, great car, great experience!"

hahmlovesubaru
7/10/2014 1:36:20 AM

Marty ShuvallMarty Shuvall

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

I initially did some hw before going to BK Cars and knew exactly which model and make I wanted. I just wanted to deal with someone who would make me feel comfortable and Howard was the man! I did my research thru this website and he immediately caught my eye. I gave him a call and left him a msg and he called me back within mins. On the way to the dealer, there was enormous traffic and he said not to worry which was very professional of him. Howard made me feel comfortable and relaxed as we did the test drive and all the other goodies for buying a preowned vehicle. The price was a little bit high for me but in the end, I decided to purchase my legacy. Marty the financial manager was also very helpful in getting me good enough rates for me to purchase the car. Remember to do your research and all should be good with Howard!

Twitter
"customer service at its best"

TrameekaMacDonald
7/2/2014 9:40:34 PM

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

From the moment I walked through the door until the moment I pulled off the lot with my 2014 Subaru, my experience was like no other. My salesman, Howard Bonfield, deserves accolades for his infectious, informative, honest, funny, and friendly personality! Not to mention the fact that he makes a great cup of coffee, just the way I liked!!:) My armour was down and I did not feel like a little bunny in a forest filled with hungry wolves. The staff was patient, even despite the fact that I arrived close to closing hour and kept them there far beyond closing. I felt at ease and all of my questions were adequately answered. Thank You Howard and the entire staff for making my car buying experience so pleasurable!!! I would recommend you over and over again. Best Regards, Trameeka MacDonald.

"Friendly, efficient, no-hassle"

kmoh845
6/26/2014 4:26:41 PM

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

I usually feel ripped off after buying a used car, but I really had a great experience here. Howard didn't push beyond my price range and in fact got me a great deal for less than than I had expected to pay despite the fact that he knew I could have gone a bit higher. There was no price haggling but they gave me a really great deal on my trade-in. Much higher than anyone else offered. Did a lot of price comparing online and they were far and away the best. If I had one gripe it would be that the car hadn't been cleaned very well and I had to go over it again when I got home, but that's a relatively minor complaint. Would definitely recommend.

"Excellent customer service"

Krmassaro
6/24/2014 6:43:35 PM

Sam TexlerSam Texler

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

Sam did not sell me my 2nd car and forget me and spent all the time I needed to go through all the features in my new car...he and the folks at Bill Kolb follow up in an e mail. Even when you go in for service the service manager follows up.

Twitter
"Subaru Impreza, take command of the vehicle"

ChrisLaurenNJ
6/23/2014 6:52:23 PM

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

The experience working with Howard was superb. His level of professionalism, humor and detailed knowledge of the Subaru brand secured our purchasing decision with Bill Kolb. The fleet of Subaru models either new, certified pre-owned or used are impressive; so you have an ability to compare year, make, model, etc. on the spot. The vehicle purchased was the 2012 Subaru Impreza Premium; low mileage, features and proven road performance and safety. No haggle truly is no haggle, but from our initial walk-in, test drive, trade-in and appreciation for the pricing model at bkcars.com, it was a success! In the next few months, we plan to return to Bill Kolb and lease another Subaru Impreza GT. If Subaru draws your interest, Bill Kolb carries competitive pricing, and certainly is the place to close the deal. Again, I would highly recommend working with the group at bkcars.com. When test driving cars with Howard, "Always be ready to take command of the vehicle." Chris and Lauren C.

"The reviews don't lie."

mjcoley
6/23/2014 2:37:06 PM

Sonny RippsSonny Ripps
Paul SpiegelPaul Spiegel

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

Recently, my wife and I decided that, now that we have a 2 year old, it was time to get a safer, more reliable car. After extensive research, we found that the Subarus provided the highest value/dollar in our price range. I had heard some bad things about the dealers in our area, so I turned to DealerRater and found a number of dealers, including Bill Kolb Jr Subaru. I called around to get some price quotes, but didn't get a great vibe from anyone. Then I called Bill Kolb and was connected with Howard. Not only did he quote me a fair price for a 2014 Crosstrek, but informed me of their no-haggle pricing policy (something that was welcome to me, as I dreaded the thought of negotiating). I got a good feeling just from the phone call, which was backed up by all of Howard's positive reviews on this site, so I made an appointment to see the car for the upcoming Saturday.

At our appointment, he walked us through all of the features of the car, highlighting the safety features - our biggest concern. After the test drive we were ready to commit, and Howard got us started on the paperwork. He took the time to walk us through each step - we never once felt pressured along the way. Both Howard and Paul made us aware of the extended warranty plan, but neither forced it on us as something we must have. While our trade-in was worth slightly less than we were anticipating based on our research on Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book, they made a fair offer (and even gave the car a quick test drive to see if it would be worth more, which ended up earning us a few hundred extra dollars). All-in-all, it ended up a good deal for all parties. Best of all, the price that Howard quoted me on the phone was the exact same that he told us before we signed the paperwork.

We'd also like to recognize Sonny Ripps, another sales consultant at the dealership. While we didn't work with him directly, he greeted us the minute we walked into the dealership (and did the same for every other customer when he wasn't helping someone himself). He also went above and beyond by bringing our daughter some crayons and paper to help keep her occupied while we were going over things, which is something I'd never expect from a car dealership.

Twitter
"Howard Bonfield is terrific!!"

12volvo89
6/23/2014 11:01:36 AM

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

Just bought a 2013 Subaru Outback ( pre-owned ) from Howard Bonfield. He is the most professional, informative sales rep I have ever worked with. I took the car on a test drive and Howard gave me a training session on all the outstanding qualities of the car. I was impressed with Howard's knowledge and presentation style. He fully answered all my questions and I never felt "rushed" or "pressured" into making a decision on the car. Howards' professionalism is first class!!! I would refer any of my friends to Hawrd without hesitation...Thanks!!! Charlie Rice.

"Making it easy"

Emcguirenp
6/10/2014 10:26:29 PM

My Review Of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru:

I visited several dealerships to look for my next Subaru but was disappointed with the salespersons steering me to vehicles that did not meet my requirements. At Bill Kolbs Subaru there was no pressure and I was able to look over, test drive and eventually buy the Outback I was looking for. Howard Bonfield made this process as seamless and simple as possible and I'm extremely pleased with my Subaru. Thank you!

Reviews 11-20 >>