Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

252 Route 303,
Orangeburg, New York 10962
Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Info
About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

In 1998 our family set out to build a dealership like no other. Our goal: To make buying a New or Used Subaru a fun experience. Drawing on our 30+ years of experience, along with customer feedback, we set out on our plan of action. To ensure a non-haggle sales experience, our salaried salespeople are not paid on commission but instead are incentivized on customer satisfaction. All vehicles come with our 30 Day or 500 Mile Return Policy, so customers can “Buy with Confidence”. People flock to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to enjoy this unique buying experience. We sell cars all over the country, in fact, all over the world. Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru stocks 400+ New and Used Subarus for you to choose from; the largest inventory in the nation. We design our own unique Subarus which are only available at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and cannot be found at any other Subaru dealership. We specialize in allowing customers to purchase only those accessories which they really want or need in a vehicle. Accessories such as power sunroofs, custom leather interiors, custom wheels, and Intel-A-Sync systems including Blue Tooth, In-dash Navigation, back up cameras plus much more are all available for you to personalize your Subaru. We employ the best qualified Subaru certified technicians in the industry. Our Discount Service Center is staffed with the highest percentage of Subaru certified Master and A level technicians anywhere. This saves you time and money because “we fix your vehicle right the first time”. Our Discount Service Center is open Monday thru Friday 7:30pm – 6pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm to meet our customers’ busy schedules. Our fleet of 18 brand new service loaner cars is available when you bring your vehicle in for service. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, you may enjoy the comforts of our new soundproof Customer Lounge area complete with computers, Wi-Fi access, a 50” Plasma TV and complimentary coffee. You can even watch your car be

About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Learn More

• SoundProof Customer Lounge
  • 50" Plasma Cable TV
  • Desktop Computer
  • Hiking / Cycling Trail
Arianna
5/28/2016

"Excellent experience -- would highly recommend!"

Larry was incredibly helpful, knowledgable, and all around personable! He helped figure out exactly what I was looking for in a used car, and he worked hard to find a vehicle that fit those specifications. He answered all our questions very clearly. Overall, the atmosphere at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru is very welcoming!

jehan raheem
5/28/2016

"good experience in buying a new car; trading-in our car"

The entire process of pricing, selecting and deciding on a new car was very smooth and efficient. Stuart was a very helpful and supportive consultant during the entire process; and is someone we can unhesitatingly recommend to any future buyer.. Making a decision on accepting the trade-in value of our car was made the easiest experience we ever have had. Communications were always clear and helpful, especially during an early and unexpected minor recall process. We were surprised by an assumption that we had purchased an extended warranty ; when in fact we had not. The issue was quickly resolved. Overall, our experience was excellent.

mlawler
5/27/2016

"Great used car buying experience!"

Easy process, courteous and kind service! It was a pleasure purchasing a used car here at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and I would recommend future car buyers to shop here.

subaru
5/27/2016

"Great Experience"

John and Joe did a great job! Both were very helpful and friendly. I have purchased from Bill Kolb Subaru before and went back because of my positive experience.

pzang
5/26/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Just went for our third Subaru from Richard Knel. As always, he was friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. As a female, I always worry I'll be taken advantage of by a sleazy salesman, but he is nothing like that. That's why we keep coming back. Great price, great car (got a Legacy). When this lease is up, we'll be returning for another one! If you're looking for a Subaru, this is the salesman and this is the dealer to go to!

joanbaltar
5/26/2016

"Fantabulous!!!"

We are repeat customers. We have had a wonderful informative experience on every transaction. our sales consultant is Howard Bonfield for life. We now have two Subaru Outbacks.

lovesubarus jane321

"Outstanding!"

Ross helped us this time with finding the used 2015 Subaru Forester that we drove home a few hours after choosing it. This was my fourth visit to the dealership after buying my first Forester in 2011 from Bill Kolb Subaru. I returned with my daughter, then with my cousin (both bought cars and were very happy with their buying experience), then we came back a few days ago. Bill Kolb and his lovely wife stopped by to introduce themselves. Ross was terrific and we got a very fair price for the car we traded in. I don't plan on ever going anywhere else to purchase a car!

Matthew Guth

"Excellent experience. "

Let me start by saying WOW!!! From the second I walked through the door I knew i was going to have a great car buying experience. My sales associate was Larry and he was very personable gentleman. Never pressured me to buy a car he wanted me to get. He asked me what I wanted and got me into the car i wanted. After dealing with Larry with the paper work aspect i was directed to Paul to deal with the financial aspect of the car buying. Before I could even say hello and introduce myself, Paul stood up and shook my hand and thanked me for my military service. Not many people acknowledge the service and sacrifice men and women make for this country and for Paul to start with the acknowledgement was greatly appreciated. Paul continued to answer my question that I had and made my car buying experience very pleasant. These two gentlemen took the time to get me into the car I wanted and never pressured me into anything but. Thank you Bill Kold Jr. Subaru for making my car buying experience excellent.

Dan

"Excellent experience"

This dealership was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, very informative and helpful with no BS. Howard took all the time we needed, Marty explained all the financial details and Gerald did a great job delivering the car. I will shop nowhere else for a car anymore.

Reiff845
5/24/2016

"Not my first used subaru"

Let me tell u , working with Howard Bonfield was a pleasure , he was a no pressure salesman ,and Bill kolb Jr Subaru's no haggle price immediately dropped , Car was clean and all issues addressed , registration was handled while car was prepped ,thanks again for making this purchase a no stress ,no bull and the again Howard ,who always returned calls in less than expected

Reviews of Howard Bonfield

Richard Knel

Reviews of Sonny Ripps
Sonny Ripps

Salaried Sales Consultant

Reviews of John Lyons Jr.
John Lyons Jr.