Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

Call
Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Info
About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

In 1998 our family set out to build a dealership like no other. Our goal: To make buying a New or Used Subaru a fun experience. Drawing on our 30+ years of experience, along with customer feedback, we set out on our plan of action. To ensure a non-haggle sales experience, our salaried salespeople are not paid on commission but instead are incentivized on customer satisfaction. All vehicles come with our 30 Day or 500 Mile Return Policy, so customers can “Buy with Confidence”. People flock to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to enjoy this unique buying experience. We sell cars all over the country, in fact, all over the world. Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru stocks 400+ New and Used Subarus for you to choose from; the largest inventory in the nation. We design our own unique Subarus which are only available at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru and cannot be found at any other Subaru dealership. We specialize in allowing customers to purchase only those accessories which they really want or need in a vehicle. Accessories such as power sunroofs, custom leather interiors, custom wheels, and Intel-A-Sync systems including Blue Tooth, In-dash Navigation, back up cameras plus much more are all available for you to personalize your Subaru. We employ the best qualified Subaru certified technicians in the industry. Our Discount Service Center is staffed with the highest percentage of Subaru certified Master and A level technicians anywhere. This saves you time and money because “we fix your vehicle right the first time”. Our Discount Service Center is open Monday thru Friday 7:30pm – 6pm and Saturdays from 8am – 4pm to meet our customers’ busy schedules. Our fleet of 18 brand new service loaner cars is available when you bring your vehicle in for service. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, you may enjoy the comforts of our new soundproof Customer Lounge area complete with computers, Wi-Fi access, a 50” Plasma TV and complimentary coffee. You can even watch your car be

About Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru Learn More

• SoundProof Customer Lounge
  • 50" Plasma Cable TV
  • Desktop Computer
  • Hiking / Cycling Trail
Paul
12/20/2014

"Avoid Extended Warranty"

As always do some research and from experience now I can tell you NEVER to buy their warranty which promises to reimburse you after if expires. Under our first contract they claimed that they did not "file" it properly and they gave us a partial service credit. When we bought our second car we bought the policy again. Now we hear that the company providing the refund ( Signet Financial Group) is out of business and there is no way to reach them. Whole thing is a scam to have you buy the warranty. I am looking into this because I believe the dealership has some responsibility since they acted as agent to this Signet Group. Just BEWARE !!!

jdw424
12/19/2014

"Thanks Jeff!"

I had an excellent dealership experience this past weekend. I approached Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru looking to make a connection with a salesperson. That way we could discuss the sort of car that I was looking for and I could eventually purchase it. Jeff Weiner and I briefly discussed my goals and requirements for purchasing a car. Within minutes he found exactly what I was looking to buy. He made the remainder of the process quick and painless. The person that we worked with in finance was also excellent. I wish I could remember his name so that I could also thank him for the excellent experience. Given Subaru's reputation, I don't expect that I'll need a car any time soon. But when I do, I'll be contacting Jeff at B.K. Jr. Subaru.

mjl245
12/19/2014

"Great car buying experience!!"

We had a great experience buying our first Subaru from Jeff Weiner. He was friendly and helpful from the get go. He immediately understood what we needed and wanted to work with us to find the right car. We found a barely used Subaru Forester that was basically exactly what we were looking for! We hope to have this car for a long time and I expect we'll be back to Bill Kolb the next time we need a Subaru!

Ntt2
12/18/2014

"3rd subarunfrom bill kolb jr."

We have been subaru owners for the last 25 years and yesterday purchased our 3rd. Howard Bonfield was an excellent salesperson and guided us in a purchase that was a perfect fit. Can't say enough about the service and professionalism.

Jb3688
12/17/2014

"New Car"

Great experience,would recommend to others.First time leaser,so wasn't certain on things, but was guided onto right direction.Simply the best and I will be coming more soon.

rojoe
12/17/2014

"Positive and Professional"

We had a very positive experience with Jeff Weiner when we recently purchased our second used Forester from Bill Kolb. Not only was Jeff informative and professional, he was considerate and did his best to meet our particular needs. We would be happy to recommend Jeff and this dealership.

suziibee
12/15/2014

"amazed!"

I have been needing a new car for quite some time. I was so dreading the whole experience...car salesman, haggling, etc! I have been hearing great things about Subaru, so off to Bill Kolb Subaru we went. From the second we got out of our car on Saturday to the very last second right before driving off in our new car on Monday, there was nothing less than exceptional customer service!! Paul took the time to explain a few financial concerns & Ross made the whole process so comfortable & easy that I still can't believe I have a new car! This dealership & employees are awesome!

Eric Rugel
12/13/2014

"Professional, knowledgeable... Awesome. "

I came with the intentions of financing a new Subaru primarily for my daughter and for more legroom/space. Rafael Rosario was the dealer whom helped/guided me towards choosing the right Subaru. He was knowledgeable about the product; knew the Forester ('15) in and out and was able to recommend based off putting himself in my shoes and understanding the customer (me) preference. I definitely recommend Rafael to anyone who would like to deal with a professional, knowledgeable and hard working dealer willing to put the 100% initiative into selling you a car that fits your lifestyle.

Andrei N.
12/13/2014

"100% professionalism, customer service and friendliness"

While i wasn't even ready to purchase the car until January, Howard Bonfield went ahead and exceed all my expectations in regards of my purchase. Extremely helpful and knowledge made me in 24 hrs from the first contact to drive my new car. Excellent job so far, i look forward to return Mr Howard's professionalism with more business for him and Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru .

mesubaru
12/12/2014

"We Love Bill Kolb, Jr., Subaru"

We discovered Bill Kolb Subaru a few years ago after a number of terrible experiences trying to get our daughter a car. There is nothing like it. We have been back since, and recently bought ourselves an Outback,--I would not consider going any place else, even though we live nearly forty miles away. It is just worth it to have peace of mind. Sam Texler is the best!

Reviews of Howard Bonfield