Bill Penney Toyota

4808 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Bill Penney Toyota Info
About Bill Penney Toyota

For over 69 years Bill Penney Toyota has been dedicated to offering its customers personal service and a great automobile-buying experience. Not only has Bill Penney Toyota been a family owned and operated business for 3 generations, it is also the oldest Toyota dealership in Alabama. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the staff at Bill Penney Toyota will help you find the Toyota vehicle you want. At Bill Penney Toyota we offer a searchable online inventory of new Toyota cars in Huntsville, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive in our Huntsville, AL showroom today! Our sales staff will help you find that new Toyota or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Bill Penney Toyota has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Huntsville customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts.

About Bill Penney Toyota Learn More

bcdf2010
7/22/2014

"Indeed fair...."

My second visit to the dealership proved to be a much better experience than the first. Management worked very hard to get us to the price range and payment we needed for all that we were requesting in a new vehicle. Our salesman, Alan, was fairly new and we understood that, but he did a very good job with our deal and follow through. Looking forward to additional business with Bill Penny.

Alan (sales) and Darell (finance)

July 23, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

rwilloughby
7/21/2014

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

I recently bought a 2014 Rav4 from Bill Penney Toyota. The service and attention to detail I received was outstanding. Wayne was eager to help, and had answers to all of my questions. When it came time to deal, I felt they gave me the best price possible. Management also stepped in to answer my questions regarding the maintenance package offered. I would recommend this dealership to anyone seeking an honest transaction and a sales staff willing to negotiate.

Wayne Lurvey

July 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

PhillipThompson
7/18/2014

"Creighton Bloyd awsome to deal with!!!!!"

Went for a new car, bought 1 wasn,t satisfied, called, went back and was taken care of. Left with another new car. Thanks Creighton

Creighton Bloyd

July 18, 2014

Thanks for the great review. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Kim Lister-De Loache
7/10/2014

"Robert Sledge was a "WONDERFUL"."

Robert was very helpful to us while we were car shopping. We knew we wanted a Camry. He gave us information on the different Camry’s that was on the lot along with the different installed features on each vehicle’s. He answered all of our questions & also gave us some “space” so that my husband & I could talk. He was very knowledgeable, patient & very kind. We were very pleased when we left with a new Camry.

Darrell Green

July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

NancyMcCreight
7/02/2014

"bought a new car!!!"

I was very pleased with my service at Bill Penney Toyota and would purchase from them again. Part of the reason for my buying from Bill Penney is their Service Department. I have always gotten great service and the waiting area is great with coffee and WiFi ---when it is working! Dealing with them for a NEW car was a first for me. I have usually purchased out of state and had family to help me. But this time was fine. I do NOT like to haggle over prices and probably could have gotten a better price if i had more time OR was willing to put more time into it. :) As it is, i LOVE my new car----Camry, of course! Alan Dorsey was great to work with and was very pleasant and helpful!! Victor was great at explaining the warranty info to me and did not pressure me to add on more than i could afford. All in all i am very pleased with my purchase and thank you so much for your help!! Hope you keep selling lots of cars! :) Thank you! Nancy McCreight Huntsville, AL

Alan Dorsey

July 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

tinkeraz01
6/30/2014

"awesome customer services from Wayne Lurvey"

Wayne did a great job helping us purchase an inexpensive used car for our son. We really appreciate the time and effort he spent with us. Would not hesitate to send anyone to him.

Wayne Lurvey

Thanks for reviewing our dealership Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Kimsauer
6/30/2014

"Great service"

Great staff, worked with me to get best deal possible. They did not rush me to buy. I took my time over a 2 day period to consider offers.

Robert Sledge

July 02, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

pganders
6/26/2014

"PGAPrerunner"

Israel did a great job showing, explaining and setting up my new Prerunner, He even took me to the bank to get a certified check for down payment. Great job. Great Guy.

Israel Raybon

Thanks for the great review Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Jcamp772000
6/26/2014

"2014 4runner"

I had a positive experience with my salesman, he was not pushy nor did he push us to purchase a vehicle. I would purchase another car from bill penney

Wayne

June 26, 2014

June 26, 2014

newogiarc
6/16/2014

"Mixed Feelings About My Bill Penny Experience"

I bought a 2007 Ford F-150 AS-IS from these guys a couple of weeks ago. Our salesman, Robert, seems like a good enough guy - however I can't help but feel these guys sold me the truck knowing it had a faulty catalytic converter. I don't think that's the sales person's fault - mainly I blame whoever is in charge of releasing these vehicles for sale. Three days after buying it, the check engine light came on and low and behold I am dropping more money on replace the catalytic converter. I really like the truck, but Bill Penny either a) doesn't properly check out their used inventory before putting it on the lot or b) they aren't very good at inspecting their used car inventory before putting it on the lot for sale. It could have just been coincidental timing in regards to the check engine light but it just casts a shadow on my opinion of the dealership. I would be fine buying a new car from Bill Penny, but I think I would do more due diligence by taking it to an independent mechanic before buying another used car from Bill Penny.

Reviews of Cindy Huet