Bill Penney Toyota

4808 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Bill Penney Toyota Info
About Bill Penney Toyota

For over 69 years Bill Penney Toyota has been dedicated to offering its customers personal service and a great automobile-buying experience. Not only has Bill Penney Toyota been a family owned and operated business for 3 generations, it is also the oldest Toyota dealership in Alabama. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the staff at Bill Penney Toyota will help you find the Toyota vehicle you want. At Bill Penney Toyota we offer a searchable online inventory of new Toyota cars in Huntsville, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive in our Huntsville, AL showroom today! Our sales staff will help you find that new Toyota or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Bill Penney Toyota has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Huntsville customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts.

About Bill Penney Toyota Learn More

bryanmccown
5/08/2014

"Great experience"

My wife and I had been talking about a new car and wanted to "go look" to decide what we might buy in the future. We stopped at Bill Penney Toyota after dinner one evening as we had owned Toyota's in the past. We were met by Bob Fitzgerald. He answered all of our questions, was very knowledgeable and not your typical salesman. He did not pressure us in any way and was very easy to work with. After a test drive, my wife decided to see what we could do. Bob and and the rest of the Toyota team worked with us to meet OUR goal in the purchase. The Toyota team made this a GREAT experience for us in getting the vehicle we wanted, at a great price and with no hassles, and went the extra mile as it was later in the evening. Thanks to Bob and Bill Penney Toyota!

Bob Fitgerald

May 12, 2014

Thanks for the great review! Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

van2
5/04/2014

"Personnel"

The dealership had an exceptionally knowledgable credit manager, Victor, and also, Steve, the vehicle negotiator. They made the experience easy and worthy of your business.

Charles Brady

May 05, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

TDorrity
5/03/2014

"Car Research"

We decided last Saturday that we would go to a number of car dealerships to do research on a planned Fall purchase of a new automobile. However, instead of stopping at each dealership close to our home, we drove directly to Bill Penny Toyota. The sales person who met us when we entered the dealership was very friendly but not pushy. We told him we were "just looking" and doing research for a purchase later this year. He did not pressure us at all, but gave us good answers to all our questions. We looked at several vehicles, but were especially impressed (looks and price) with the 2014 RAV4. A test drive made us begin to seriously think about purchasing this car at the future date we had in mind. However, when we learned that there would be no prepayment penalty if we financed the car now now and paid it off early (by the time we were planning to purchase) and that the price we were quoted was lower than the maximum we had planned to spend on our automobile purchase, we decided that there was no advantage to waiting several more months to make our purchase. The service contract that was part of our purchase was more than what we had anticipated, i.e. llid "icing on the cake"!

Chris Scott

May 05, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

richlinv
5/01/2014

"Great experience with Fred Williams II @ Bill Penny Toyota"

As a retired employee of TOYOTA my wife and I certainly had a great experience buying a new VENZA at Bill Penny for her. Our salesman Fred Williams did an awesome job! Everything we asked Fred he explained to us and he was very willing to help us any way he could. I would strongly recommend seeing Fred when you buy your next TOYOTA @ Bill Penny Toyota!

Fred Williams II

May 01, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

jasmoe4
4/28/2014

"Easy experience for buying a new car"

I was interested in getting a new Prius before stepping foot on the lot. I talked to the sales rep and learned more information about the car that helped to re-enforce my decision. After walking through the specs, the features, and finding out the ETA on receiving the car, everything was pretty solid in my mind. I wasn't left with unanswered questions. I, later, got a call from the salesman letting me know that they found a new Prius that matched the specs I was wanting and it was only a day's drive away at another dealers lot. My waiting time went from 10 days to overnight. They did a 150 points inspection and cleaned and fueled it. I drove off the lot feeling like I got a good deal and a reliable car.

Matt Hache

April 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

jocru
4/23/2014

"LOVE"

We loved the exeperience! My husband has had his Toyota for 10 years and when it came time to trade in my Volvo, he did not think anyone could compare to the service at Toyota. Ramsee was an awesome salesman, and was not at all pushy. Darrell was very efficient in getting our paper work through. We feel we got a really good deal for our money, and would recommend Toyota to anyone.

Ramsee Miller and Darrell Green

April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Shkata
4/18/2014

"Great buying experience!"

These people really do everything possible to make sure that you know all the options about the car you are interested in. They really want to see you in a Toyota. Just bought a new car from them, had been looking for 2 years. Other dealers acted as though they really didn't care if they sold me a car or not! These folks are great to deal with, best buying experience I have ever had!

Sharon Owens and Fred Williams

April 18, 2014

Thanks for the great review. We certainly appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

CustomerJS2014
4/08/2014

"2014 Mirage Purchase"

I tried to return a car that I purchased on Saturday to the dealership on Monday since they were closed Sunday. The car has an issue with the seats not wanting to stay locked in place and we do not like the car. We returned the car within 48 hrs to the dealership and they told us that they would not take the car back that we were stuck with it but could use it as a trade in for another car at their lot. We traded in our Ford Focus and got a loan to buy a brand new 2014 Mirage. The car is not what we were expecting. We want to envoke a right to rescind but the dealer is reluctant. We do not want this car.

Justin Green

Windell
4/08/2014

"Mr. Swinney, Mr. Fitzgerald, and other Bill Penney..."

Mr. Swinney, Mr. Fitzgerald, and other Bill Penney associates made the experience of purchasing a new Tundra a truly enjoyable task. All of the sales staff are great to deal with and are consummate professionals. It is the people at Bill Penney that keep me coming back time and again..

Dalton Swinney, Robert Fitzgerald

April 08, 2014

JustinPrater
3/31/2014

"Recently bought a car from Bill Penney and i was very..."

Recently bought a car from Bill Penney and i was very happy with their service. I went to other dealerships and this one was definitely the best. They only called when they had something important to say. Had Trista Lester as my sales person, definitely would recommend her.

Trista Lester

April 01, 2014

Thank you for your review of our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Reviews of Hunter  Johnson