Bill Penney Toyota

Hunter  Johnson, Sales Director, Bill Penney Toyota

Hunter Johnson

Sales Director

December 05, 2016

"Dealing with Mr. Bloyd during my Upgrade of my Highlander..."

- jobjdm@aol.com

It was a honor & privilege to deal with Mr. Bloyd. He was very knowledgeable about your product line and specifically my upgrade from a Highlander XLE to a Limited. His degree of professionalism and expertise was greatly appreciated. Also, Barry in training was very helpful throughout my process of upgrading my 2016 Highlander. Sincere thanks for your support and patience. Clarification of Lease versus purchase was greatly appreciated. Thanks again Mr. Bloyd. This is the 1st time I have EVER leased versus purchased a POV. Thanks again Sincerely, John D. McCormick 256.508.8027

December 01, 2016

"Buying my car "

- Kaylee07

I would like to thank one of the best salesman I have ever deal with (Randy Jordan) I never once felt pushed to buy. Hr was one who would joke and cut up but when it was time to cut the chase and get cerious he could handle that to. I see some review about service but we will see how that is. So far anything we needed they have done. Again thanks Randy Borden and also thanks to everyone there for being friendly and helpful..

November 25, 2016

"Excellent buying experience "

- JMcMahon

I was referred to Bill Penney Toyota by a friend. I live in Wisconsin & thought it would be a long shot that I would actually get the best deal from a dealership in AL....but it happened! After checking around in the WI area it was BPT that gave me the cheapest price & the best customer service. I initially talked to Zach & then worked with Yee. Both guys were top notch to do business with. My 4Runner was delivered to me in Door County, WI just before Thanksgiving. I would highly recommend working with this crew!

Used 2016 Kia Sorento, $16865