Bill Penney Toyota

4808 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Bill Penney Toyota Info
About Bill Penney Toyota

For over 69 years Bill Penney Toyota has been dedicated to offering its customers personal service and a great automobile-buying experience. Not only has Bill Penney Toyota been a family owned and operated business for 3 generations, it is also the oldest Toyota dealership in Alabama. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the staff at Bill Penney Toyota will help you find the Toyota vehicle you want. At Bill Penney Toyota we offer a searchable online inventory of new Toyota cars in Huntsville, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive in our Huntsville, AL showroom today! Our sales staff will help you find that new Toyota or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Bill Penney Toyota has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Huntsville customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts.

About Bill Penney Toyota Learn More

jopoates
7/05/2013

"I have bought several cars/SUVs from this dealership and..."

I have bought several cars/SUVs from this dealership and it has always been a great experience. All the way from the salesman,to the title person to the service department I am always treated well and I feel like they are looking after me and my vehicle(s). They answer all my questions and are pleasant about it. I would not go to any other dealer if I am looking for a Toyota.

Brandon Daniel and Trell

July 08, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

dyemond11
7/03/2013

"After searching on many used cars sites, I thought I..."

After searching on many used cars sites, I thought I finally found the car that was for me on the Toyota online site. When I arrived to the dearlership, Darin Walls approached me and informed me the vehicle was just sold. Wtih me being very selective when it comes to buying a car can be definitely very difficult. Darin immediately gave me a better option! While test driving the better option Darin was very knowledgeable and personable, he made me feel very confident in the better option and price. Upon making the decision to purchase the vehicle Darin statyed with me until my purchase was complete. He went as far as making arrangements for me to get the car to my house. ABSOLUTELY 5 STAR Service!! Every person I encountered in the dealership was professional and courteous and a pleasure to deal with. I could not be more please with this experience. Pam S.

Darin Walls

July 03, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We value your opinion and your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

bttyree
6/20/2013

"I went to this dealership last week to look at a vehicle..."

I went to this dealership last week to look at a vehicle I had found online. It was a really good deal and the sales rep was extremely nice. There were a few things that were not what I hoped my experience would be like but I figured it was because it was later in the day. I got to the dealership at 5:30 (because I live over an hour away) and I met with Jeremy about 5:45. We did not leave the dealership till after 8:00PM. After driving the vehicle and starting on the paperwork it took a long time. We had to wait at least 30 minutes if not more to go meet with the person to finish the final paperwork. The person in the used car part was busy so we were taken over to the new car office and we sat for another 15 minutes. I understand it was after closing but the man almost acted like we were a bother being in his office. I was ready to get back home by the time I was out of there. My sales rep was extremely nice and couldn't ask for better service from him but after it was out of his hands the experience wasn't as great. I felt like we were just shuffled around until someone was able to deal with us and then shove us out the door. I'd work with Jeremy Gordon any day of the week, the other guy I dealt with not so much.

Jeremy Gordon

June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Jeremy Gordon is an excellent employee and I am glad that he exceeded your expectations. I do apologize for the wait and am sorry that the financial paperwork portion was not up to our normal standards. I assure you that we will address this and continue to improve our processes and procedures. Should you wish to discuss this with me I am available at (256) 562-0105. Thanks again for the review and we do appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

altonmrev
6/15/2013

"Went to the dealership looking for a late model used SUV..."

Went to the dealership looking for a late model used SUV and was shown several before we saw and drove the 2012 Nissan Rogue that we bought. We had been to a number of other dealerships and were not satisfied with the vehicles nor prices of their SUV's. We were completely satisfied with the way were we treated and the priced offered to us for our trade-in, as well as the price of the vehicle we bought. We will shop with this dealer again when we are in the market for another vehicle.

Marlon Stokes

June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

jamesliz
6/07/2013

"Jeremy and the finacing dept. went above and beyond to..."

Jeremy and the finacing dept. went above and beyond to help us. I will make sure we do our next purchase through this dealership. The best experience we have had buying a car!!! Great Job Guys.

jeremy

June 07, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

rhilbert1333
5/23/2013

"In 2009 I purchased a Toyota Rav4 from Jim Kilgore at..."

In 2009 I purchased a Toyota Rav4 from Jim Kilgore at Bill Penny Toyota in Huntsville, AL. I have enjoyed my 2009 Rav4 so much that when I learned Toyota made a new Rav4 I had to have it. Since Jim Kilgore sold me my first Toyota, I trusted him to get me the best deal available on my new Rav4. Jim helped me pick out the right options in my new vehicle that fit my lifestyle. When I took the new Rav4 on a test drive I instantly fell in love with it. Jim was knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted, and worked to get me not only the best deal, but the best interest rate for my loan. When I am ready to by a new Toyota, I will look for Jim to help me out.

Jim Kilgore

May 24, 2013

Thanks for the great feedback. We look forward to serving you. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

QHolifield
5/21/2013

"There should be a category for “Excellent”.The quality of..."

There should be a category for “Excellent”.The quality of customer service provided by Mr. Willie Goodlow was the best I have ever encountered. Mr. Goodlow worked really hard to find me the right car for my needs and for the right price. I would highly recommend Mr. Goodlow and Bill Penney Toyota for anyone how is looking for a new/used car and for service that is the best in town.

Willie Goodlow

May 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Thanks, Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

TSchuster
5/06/2013

"I would highly recommend this dealership to any..."

I would highly recommend this dealership to any individual or family looking to purchase a car. They by far exceeded my expectations and were true professionals. Tom Schuster - Huntsville Al

Barry and Victor

May 06, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

kennethfrank
4/26/2013

"Salesman -- Bob Fitzsimions was great, no pressure,..."

Salesman -- Bob Fitzsimions was great, no pressure, knowledgeable and very helpful... More importantly I liked the way the Highlander handled and felt... and the price was right. We went to numerous dealers along the Rt 72 strip and tried a number of vehicles --some were OK, some were very good, but the Toyota Highlander topped the list. To date have put 100+ miles on it and very happy with how it handles -- and *** that feature for sharp turns and breaking is outstanding....

Bob Fitzsimions

April 29, 2013

You are a value customer and we appreciate you taking the time to make this review. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

BUBster1
4/21/2013

"We were very happy and satisfied with all personnel that..."

We were very happy and satisfied with all personnel that we were involved with during this purchase. We would definitely recommend this dealership to all. I also have to compliment the service department as well. We always took our previous car to the department and was extremely pleased. Far to often the car is sold and the service department then becomes the one and only, that can make or break a dealership. All persons listed above need to be complimented on their ability to be people oriented. The sales people knew there products well and were able to touble shoot any issue that came to pass. I liked the fact, that people were willing to step up and help even though it was not their customer. Promptness was also a plus. Pleasant Knowledgeable Courteous Serious when necessary Smiling Was able to respond positively with regard to any issues Thank-you for being "YOU" Harry and Linda Predmore 2013 Avalon Limited

Randy Payne, Salesperson Kevin King Cindy Huet Victor Callahan Will and Billy in sales as well

April 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We truly value your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Reviews of Cindy Huet