Bill Penney Toyota

4808 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Bill Penney Toyota Info
About Bill Penney Toyota

For over 69 years Bill Penney Toyota has been dedicated to offering its customers personal service and a great automobile-buying experience. Not only has Bill Penney Toyota been a family owned and operated business for 3 generations, it is also the oldest Toyota dealership in Alabama. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the staff at Bill Penney Toyota will help you find the Toyota vehicle you want. At Bill Penney Toyota we offer a searchable online inventory of new Toyota cars in Huntsville, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive in our Huntsville, AL showroom today! Our sales staff will help you find that new Toyota or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Bill Penney Toyota has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Huntsville customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts.

About Bill Penney Toyota Learn More

aparis
2/28/2013

"We purchased our 2013 Camry at Bill Penney and the..."

We purchased our 2013 Camry at Bill Penney and the expierence was definately 5 stars. The sales manager Kiven king and our salesman Bob Fitzgerald and Andy in F&I were just great. They worked hard to put togther our deal and we were more than satisfied with the results. We must say that that the Bill Penney team is top shelf and highly reccomended. P.S. I purchased a Toyota, not just for brand loyalty but because they are a great team.

Kevin King and Bob Fitzgerald

RonSteinberg
2/19/2013

"I saw the vehicle I wanted sitting on the lot. I..."

I saw the vehicle I wanted sitting on the lot. I approached a salesman he started to talk with me; then he turned around showing me his back and mumbled that he would return, which he never did. Another salesman started to talk with me and he was polite and very helpful. We took a test drive and talked numbers and closed the deal. At that point I was satisfied.

Camilo F Munoz

TimothySmith
1/28/2013

"My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Sienna from Bill..."

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Sienna from Bill Penny Toyota. Our salesman (Darrell Green) was terrific! No pressure and very relaxed environment. We didn't intend on buying when we did, but the trade-in value of our car was more than we anticipated, and after doing some number crunching we found out our payment would only increase by ~$50. The only complaint I have is that it took a while to get through the financing.

Darrell Green

January 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

DennisBoyer
1/08/2013

"Staff was freindly and helpfull all the way through the..."

Staff was freindly and helpfull all the way through the buying process. They worked to get the specific features that we wanted. The one car that they were able to get did not have the heated seats and the dealership gave a "we owe you" slip for the heated seats.

Leon Creech

January 08, 2013

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from Bill Penney Toyota. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Allen Lastinger
1/06/2013

"I went to Bill Penny Toyota in search of a new 2013 FJ..."

I went to Bill Penny Toyota in search of a new 2013 FJ Cruiser. I had been researching for weeks and knew exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately they did not have any FJ Cruisers in stock. Leon checked all Southeast Toyota Dealerships and found one with my exact specifications. They had it shipped to the dealership and the next day I took delivery. When I arrived they were still detailing the FJ so Leon took some time with me in the waiting room going over all the special features included in my vehicle. When I finally got to climb into the drivers seat I was well informed and ready to go. I have purchased 8 vehicles in the last 15 years and this was the easiest purchase ever. The staff at Bill Penny Toyota are wonderful and want your experience there to reflect that. Thanks to Leon, Andy and Cindy for making this process so wonderful.

Leon Creech

January 08, 2013

Thank you for rating our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet

latorisvance
12/27/2012

"The quality of service was well beyond any of my..."

The quality of service was well beyond any of my expectations. The staff was more than accommodating. They were very knowledgeable of my needs of my new purchase. I was more than satisfied of all the services Toyota provided.

Darrell Green, Victor Callahan, and Kevin King

December 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Welcome to the Bill Penney Family, Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

jfagan01
12/18/2012

"We had a very pleasant experience at Bill Penney. We..."

We had a very pleasant experience at Bill Penney. We entered on the used car lot and had the good fortune to meet Ray Laudermilt who was extremely personable and accommodating. When the used car lot didn't have what we were looking for, he took us to the new lot and we drove one there. It was nice that he was able to continue showing to us and didn't have to 'hand' us off to another salesman. We felt that he gave us his honest assessment of the vehicles and which would probably be the better deal for us with our trade in. Once the deal was made and we sat down with Ancy Chhabria for the paperwork, it was again a positive experience (if shelling out that kind of money can be positive!). Andy was also very friendly and efficient and had us going in no time with a packet to take to the revenue office. Since we had forgotten our title, we had to return the next morning with it and Andy showed us some features on the vehicle and another young man, whose name I didn't catch, showed me how to do the bluetooth pairing. This is our second vehicle from Bill Penney and, as we were before, we were very pleased with the friendliness, honesty and overall treatment. Throughout our time in the dealership,numerous employees would speak and have a good word to say. Very relaxed and unintimidating. We haven't used the service department yet on this vehicle but did on the prior one and were always well satisfied there as well.

RAY LAUDERMILT, ANDY CHHABRIA

December 18, 2012

Thank you for rating our dealership. We hope that you and your family have a blessed holiday season. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

GStephens
12/03/2012

"The Bill Penney experience made it easy to purchase a new..."

The Bill Penney experience made it easy to purchase a new vehicle for my wife. The initial visit allowed us to drive a Sequoia and learn more about the vehicle. Nick Lanza and Jim Kilgore were very informative and made the transaction a pleasant experience. Pricing was very transparent. The 2013 Sequoias were in production but not at the dealership. We actually chose to order a 2013 Sequoia over the 2012 vehicles on the lot. The vehicle arrived almost two weeks earlier than expected. However, the staff at Bill Penney responded to our constricted schedule to support our needs. I know the dealership believes in customer service and attempts to meet all needs. I feel like the purchase was a "Win-Win" for Bill Penney and me.

Nick Lanza and Jim Kilgore

December 03, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We truly appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Lynn Bailey
11/12/2012

"I have owned 2 new Fords in the past 23 years so when the..."

I have owned 2 new Fords in the past 23 years so when the time came to replace my 12 year old Ford Explorer, I didn't really consider purchasing a Toyota. After looking at the new Explorers and many other brands, the Toyota 4Runner blew the competition away. The Toyota 4Runner had all the features I was looking for and plus much more. When I decided to purchase a new 4Runner, Bill Penney was the obvious choice. We purchased our oldest son a Toyota Tacoma from Bill Penney's pre-owned department in 2010 and were really pleased with the overall experience. Everyone at Bill Penney was great to work with, we didn't feel pressured or rushed. Frank Munoz was my salesman and he was so patient and knowledgeable, he answered all my questions fully. He took extra time to explain the warranty, servicing and vehicle break in period. Bill Penney didn't make us feel like another number. They actually cared about our happiness with the whole process. When it comes time to purchase a vehicle for our youngest son, Bill Penney will be our only stop.

Frank Munoz

November 15, 2012

Thank you for rating our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

scott clardy
10/23/2012

"Darrell was the most personable salesman we encountered..."

Darrell was the most personable salesman we encountered after visiting over 20 dealerships. He was never pushy, his follow up note he sent was non-obtrusive and allowed me an opportunity to contact him. The paperwork seemed to take a little longer than expected, but they were kind of busy. Overall we're pleased.

Darrel Green

October 23, 2012

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Reviews of Cindy Huet