Bill Penney Toyota

4808 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Bill Penney Toyota Info
About Bill Penney Toyota

For over 69 years Bill Penney Toyota has been dedicated to offering its customers personal service and a great automobile-buying experience. Not only has Bill Penney Toyota been a family owned and operated business for 3 generations, it is also the oldest Toyota dealership in Alabama. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the staff at Bill Penney Toyota will help you find the Toyota vehicle you want. At Bill Penney Toyota we offer a searchable online inventory of new Toyota cars in Huntsville, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive in our Huntsville, AL showroom today! Our sales staff will help you find that new Toyota or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Bill Penney Toyota has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Huntsville customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts.

About Bill Penney Toyota Learn More

BMHovater
11/17/2014

"Unexpected Purchase"

Salesman Trell Barnes was awesome and understood what I wanted. I had not expected to buy a car and still don't think I was entirely ready to buy a car but the sales manager James Spivey was VERY motivated to sell me the car and got me a great deal that I just couldn't logically pass up. I just wish I would have taken time to think it over because I just don't think I was quite ready to trade just yet. I'll definitely miss my Jeep but I have a great car that will last a long time.

Trell Barnes, James Spivey

shane.guilbeault
11/14/2014

"A Great Experience "

My wife and I decided to swing into Bill Penney Toyota just to see if by chance they had what I was looking for. We didn't have to even look around because as we drove in, there it was, my soon to be brand new 2014 FJ Cruiser Ultimate Trail Edition with all the bells and whistles to include a 3 inch lift. As we looked at the vehicle that's when our sales rep, Dalton met us. He was fantastic! He took the time to answer our questions, address any concerns and quickly became our new friend in no time. The people we met and spoke with at this location are what I would call, a great family of friends. The kindness and possitive attitudes they posses is very refreshing, especially after a long day and they even went out of their way to make sure that we had anything we needed, they even took care of Zoe, our little Blue Heeler. This experience was totally stress free and very pleasant. I highly recommend Bill Penney Toyota to anybody that is looking to purchase a vehicle in their future. What a great group of people!

Dalton, James, Victor and more.

November 14, 2014

I am so happy that you had a great experience. We value our customers like you! Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

ncy221
11/03/2014

"Purchasing a new vehicle"

I just purchased a new vehicle from Bill Penney.My sales person was Fred Williams.He was very knowledgeable and polite.He asked what I was looking for in a car and really listened to me and was not pushy.I liked the car but Fred sold me on the safety features and other extras. I had already made out a check to another dealership and was in the process of taking it to them but after talking to Fred I decided to purchase a new Camry.Thanks Fred for making me feel like I could trust Bill Penney dealership. If not for Fred I would be the owner of a competitors vehicle.

Fred Williams

November 03, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

ging_05
10/30/2014

"Great Experience"

My husband and I purchased a new 2015 Toyota 4 Runner Limited this past weekend from Bill Penny. We traded in a 2012 Acura RDX for a larger SUV in anticipation for our little one on the way. The entire staff at Bill Penny made our experience a good one. Everyone is very courteous and friendly. Our salesman, Israel R., was very helpful without being pushy - which I appreciate.

Israel Raybon

October 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

cedlatin
10/22/2014

"Trade-in experience"

I recently traded in my 2008 Volkswagon Passat for the 2014 Toyota Camry and I must say I am very impressed with the all around service and quality Bill Penny Toyota provided. The employees were very friendly and went out of their way to greet and make me feel comfortable. Jose V. worked really hard to make sure I was happy and satisfied with my purchase. He worked hard to offer several alternatives and arrange a deal that best suited my needs. I will choose Bill Penny Toyota any day over any other car dealership in the Huntsville area. Thanks Jose!

Jose Vidrios

Thanks for the great review, Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

billsco
10/22/2014

"Used car purchase"

Just purchased my second car from Bill Penney. Sales person was frienly, knowledgeable and helpful. Showed me a varity of vehicles I might be interested in. I bought a 2007 Tundra SR5 XCab. Great truck! I would certainly recommend the dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used car.

Charles Brady

Thanks for the great review Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Dandpdeutch
10/20/2014

"Car buying experience"

Fourth car we have bought from this dealership. Experience has always been positive. Selection of cars we were interested in was very limited but we are pleased with our purchase.

MiltonWynn

October 21, 2014

Joshua Nuckols
9/24/2014

"excellent first new car buying experience. so happy."

There where no games, no gimmicks, the whole process was over in under 3 hours. We love our new Sienna. No buyers regret. We feel like we got the best van at the best price. I walked in only hoping to get the process started that day but I was able to surprise the family with a new Sienna the same afternoon! Salesman Aaron S. Was very helpful. No pressure.Thanks!

Aaron Strom

September 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

pkrn97
9/15/2014

"Excellent"

This was my third purchase frrom Bill Penney Toyota. I have enjoyed a RAV 4 and Corolla in the past. I decided to upgrade to the 2014 Toyota 4Runner. I test drove and fell in love with a Blue 4Runner on a Wednesday, I was told the blue does not last long on the lot. But come the following Tuesday the Blue 4Runner was still available and became mine. I enjoyed my experience with everyone I dealt with during this whole experience from the test drive to the actual purchase. I also traded in my 2007 Corolla and received a fair price for it. Love Toyota and enjoy driving a dependable vehicle.

Robert Sledge, Creighton Boyd, Chris Shott

September 18, 2014

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

btat5456
9/13/2014

"PAINLESS!!!!!!!"

I recently purchased a Toyota RAV 4 from Bill Penney Toyota. The sales staff was professional and knowledgeable. The entire sales experience went smooth and painless.

John Henley