Bill Penney Toyota

4808 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Bill Penney Toyota Info
About Bill Penney Toyota

For over 69 years Bill Penney Toyota has been dedicated to offering its customers personal service and a great automobile-buying experience. Not only has Bill Penney Toyota been a family owned and operated business for 3 generations, it is also the oldest Toyota dealership in Alabama. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the staff at Bill Penney Toyota will help you find the Toyota vehicle you want. At Bill Penney Toyota we offer a searchable online inventory of new Toyota cars in Huntsville, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive in our Huntsville, AL showroom today! Our sales staff will help you find that new Toyota or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Bill Penney Toyota has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Huntsville customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts.

About Bill Penney Toyota Learn More

drasco052504
3/15/2015

"Review"

Robert Sledge was great and did in 24 hrs, what sand mountain could not. Very professional and hope to do more through Bill Penney. Robert was able to work with me and persuade me to purchase from him. while another dealership was very unprofessional, and my experience was very unpleasant, Robert and Bill Penney was very pleasant and made my first new vehicle, buying experience a very pleasant, enjoyable, and memorable event.

Robert Sledge

March 16, 2015

Nforoughi
3/04/2015

"Great Effort to get Me (the customer) the best deal"

Jose, Steve, Did a great job in finding a Sienna for us that was in our price range with all the features we wanted. Did not pressure us at all just simply did the work to get the best deal and have a happy customer walk out their doors! Thanks

Jose, Steve

March 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

judyb
2/27/2015

"JudyB"

They worked to get the best price for us and very easy to communicate with. Love it and the new car! Highly recommend. Enjoyed our time while shopping there.

Fred Williams

February 27, 2015

Nallaka
2/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased 2015 Camry from Bill Penney Toyota. Salesman ‘Robert Sledge’was professional, courteous, and responded immediately to any questions we had regarding our purchase by phone. We were actually closer to 4 other Toyota Dealerships, but received better price and quicker response from Bill Penny Toyota. Salesman ‘Robert Sledge’ was awesome and understood what I wanted. The entire staff at Bill Penny Toyota made our experience a good one.I highly recommend all the staff at Bill Penny Toyota in Huntsville Alabama.

Robert Sledge

February 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Wray
2/13/2015

"Great experience."

Great experience. Love the car. Randy was a pleasure to work with. He helped me find exactly what I wanted at the right price within a short amount of time.

Randy Jordan

February 13, 2015

lbaker053014
1/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I was just looking online at some cars and Matt a sales rep from Bill Penny emailed me and told me to come in and look at some cars. He said he's certain he can find something to fit my budget. When I got there I was greeted with nothing but kindness. Trey also helped with this deal and their Manger Marlon. I got the 2015 Camry. I really enjoyed my experience there with whole team that helped me. I will definitely recommend you to go to Bill Penny.

Matt and Trey

January 21, 2015

Thank you for reviewing our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Kayla Dyer
1/15/2015

"Bad situation made better!"

On Chriatmas Eve, my Jeep broke down, and it was going to cost $6000 in repairs. I only owed $8000, and the repairs wouldn't be garaunteed. Toyota worked diligently to find me the perfect car and work out a payment in my favor. They were able to get me discounts I needed in order for the vehicle to work in my budget. I bought a 2015 Corolla, and I LOVE it. They were so good to us, and continue to show help and support with any of our needs and concerns. I recommend Bill Penney 100%. William, our sale representative, and Chris, a sales manager, helped us tremendously. I am so thankful for their guidance and hard work!

William

January 16, 2015

I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Arod00195
1/15/2015

"Blessings from above"

We had a wonderful experience with the sales person Mr. Randy Jordan, the second person we worked with Mr. Bob, the entire team was just wonderful and amaIng. It was really nice walking on to a dealer and not feel pressured or harassed to do something you weren't sure your ready to do. Awesome team!

Randy Jordan

January 16, 2015

Amanda J
1/12/2015

"Professional, knowledgeable and great customer service "

I enjoyed working with the sales staff at Bill Penney. They took all my needs into consideration and recommended the car that fit best with my lifestyle. They were courteous and professional and not overbearing like many other dealerships that just want to make a sale and move on to the next customer. Bill Penney Toyota is top notch!!

Will Thompson, Drew Huber

January 13, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Daryl
1/07/2015

"Good Deal on Camry"

I traded for a 2015 Camry on 2 Jan - the last day of the sale/quarter. I stopped in during Nov and checked out a Camry and then had a work trip and tested a Honda Accord out of town. Fred Williams kept in touch and was very helpful and put in extra effort to get the Camry deal approved. Thanks. Daryl

Fred Williams was the salesman