Bill Penney Toyota

4808 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Bill Penney Toyota Info
About Bill Penney Toyota

For over 69 years Bill Penney Toyota has been dedicated to offering its customers personal service and a great automobile-buying experience. Not only has Bill Penney Toyota been a family owned and operated business for 3 generations, it is also the oldest Toyota dealership in Alabama. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the staff at Bill Penney Toyota will help you find the Toyota vehicle you want. At Bill Penney Toyota we offer a searchable online inventory of new Toyota cars in Huntsville, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive in our Huntsville, AL showroom today! Our sales staff will help you find that new Toyota or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Bill Penney Toyota has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Huntsville customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts.

About Bill Penney Toyota Learn More

Kim A.
5/10/2015

"Deal of the Century"

James R Jackson & James Spivey are 2 wonderful guys to work with. They both make deals happen & find keys. The Service dept. should have fixed my vehicle the day I bought it, instead of making me wait thru the weekend to pick it up on Mon. or let the Toyota side fix it, since they were open on Sat. Kim A

James R Jackson & James Spivey

May 11, 2015

Thanks for the great review Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Herman34
5/06/2015

"Great Shopping Experience"

Justin Oates met me promptly, determined the type vehicle I was interested in, showed me their stock, and rode with me on a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and options that were available. We were able to negotiate a deal acceptable to me, and I was able to drive the new car home the same day.

Justin Oates, Jeremy Johnson, Darrell Green

May 07, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review! Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Jonah0198
5/04/2015

"Awesome service. Genuinely nice and professional."

James Jackson. All you need to know is that name. He's a down to earth good guy. He was prompt, professional, and genuinely nice. He's got some energy too haha. He made me feel like more than just a typical customer. He got me set up and taken care of. I was able to truly get the feel of the vehicle. From power, to controls, to turn radius, to brakes. If you're looking for new or used, be sure to check them out. Thanks again James. -J.R.F.

May 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Rob2000
5/04/2015

"Great service. No pressure "

Fred Williams. Super nice sales rep. He was very helpful every step of the way. I was able to take my time picking out the vehicle

Fred Williams

JohnH
4/30/2015

"Great Purchasing Experience"

I shopped for my Toyota Camry at all of the Toyota dealers in Northern Alabama. The online experience was ok, however the salesman was extremely helpful and went out and had the car I wanted shipped to his dealership. Thanks Bob Fitzgerald!

Bob Fitzgerald

Thank you for the great review! Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

KarenG
4/29/2015

"Great Dealiership"

We started our deal over the phone. We came from 60 miles away in Cullman County. Our vehicle was ready when we arrived. Our salesman, Aaron Strom, was a delight. He was pleasant, personable, professional, and extremely helpful. The financing went quickly, Victor Callahan was extremely helpful and pleasant, even at 10 p.m. when we signed the paperwork. They worked the deal to meet our maximum payment and interest rate.

Aaron Strom, Victor Callahan

May 04, 2015

Thank you for reviewing our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

knightcg
4/17/2015

"Service department damaged my truck and blamed me!"

EDIT: Dealership reimbursed me $83 for replacement airbox I found on ebay, but I still have to spend my Saturday fixing something they broke. I'll use Serra Toyota from now on. I took my wife's 2011 Highlander in for a tire rotation and balance. After sitting for an hour, Dan came in and asked me who put the K&N filter on the truck. I told him I did, and he claimed that it broke the airbox and they could sell me another one for $700! First of all, the filter DID NOT break the airbox. I had put it on just a few weeks before and the hood had not been up since. The new filter has a rubber seal, where the OEM filter has a paper seal, making the airbox lid seal tighter. All that was required to reattach the lid was to hold light pressure while securing the bolts. After raising the hood on my truck, there was a fist-shaped hole in the airbox lid and the nuts that the bolts threaded into had been knocked out the bottom of the airbox. Their service technician had smacked it with his fist when trying to close it. First problem, I had only went in for a tire rotation and balance, so why was the hood up anyway? I didn't ask them to do anything to the air filter. Second problem, as I said before, I had personally put the filter in myself a few weeks before and the hood had not been up since. I know the truck was not broken when I took it there. Third problem, when I informed management of my issues, I was told that "we don't do business that way", but I haven't heard anything in the days since the phone call. Don't take your vehicle in for service if you want it back in one piece! I'm checking Zack's name below because he needs to know how his service department operates.

Dan (last name unknown)-service dept

Thank you for the review! Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

ATLT4R
4/14/2015

"Very Friendly, Professional and Quick!"

I came in from very far out of town (Atlanta) because Jim gave me the best price in a 200 mile area, and was incidentally the fastest to respond to my emails. I made it known (politely, of course) that I was ready to buy and everyone involved was more than happy to get things moving quickly. They were very thorough, very friendly, and I received a fantastic experience. My only regret is that I am from out of town so I probably won't be able to come back!

Jim Kilgore

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Maria Chaney
4/14/2015

"The most professional and respectful experience ever."

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 I visited Bill Penney Toyota's used car department and was greeted by Anthony Williams, a lovely youngman, who approached me with professionalism and respect wanting to help me. I was very pleased to have acquiesced to his offer to take a test drive of a Camry I was interested in. Then he suggested I get my trade inspected and so I did. I then found out I was driving an unsafe vehicle that could fall apart any time. The manager, Demont Hewlett was kind enough to advise me to have someone pick me up if I did not make a purchase that day because they were concerned for my safety. We negotiated a deal on the Camry with which I was pleased. I did not have my title or any cash with me, but was expecting a check the following week. I did not want to finance it. So he greed to hold my personal check for two weeks so my funds could clear the bank. He also agreed to allow me to take the Camry to my mechanic offsite and return on Monday with the trade title to finalize the deal, or get out of it if anything wrong was found by my mechanic. He then referred me to Silas Hallmark, the Finance Manage, to finalize my paperwork and confirm what he had agreed to. Silas treated me with professionalism and respect, and was kind enough to explain how the figures were arrived at in a clear and precise manner. I was also given a copy of the CARFAX. The Camry passed with flying colors. So I'm now a proud owner. Overall, I am happy to say that Bill Penney Toyota and its employees, especially the ones I dealt with, are people worth doing business with. I recommend them highly to anyone in need of a used or new vehicle as I have in the past purchased new vehicles from them. They have been my favorite dealership during my ups and my downs. This Camry was a one owner vehicle, which was well maintained. My congratulations, best wishes and blessings to come to Bill Penney Toyota and its employees, especially Anthony Williams, Demont Hewlett and Silas Hallmark. Hurray to all! With love and gratitude. Maria Chaney.

Anthony Williams, Demont Hewlett, and Silas Hallmark.

April 14, 2015

I am so glad that you found a Camry that you love. We appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

DJ919
4/11/2015

"Bill Penney Review "

Bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla last week. The folks were super respectful and very knowledgeable.. Highly recommended Bill Penney when buying a vehicle you won't regret your experience.

Matt Hache'