Bill Ray Nissan

Universal Nissan

Reed Nissan

September
9/24/2016

"Don't trade a car in here"

We had read reviews before about the value that your trade-in was given at the dealer to offset their low prices. I guess we had to see it for ourselves. We did. The trade value offered after finding a car and getting a good price was 4 thousand less than other dealers in the area. The place also is a construction zone with very little usable space inside at this time.

internet sales

4corrs
7/15/2016

"Reza is awesome "

Omgosh we had the best experience here working with Reza. He was super nice and delivered on everything we asked for. Reza got me the exact car i wanted with the accessories i really wanted. He responded immediately and we couldn't be happier!

Reza

JLeon
1/04/2016

"Excellent all around."

My last two vehicles purchased have been through Bill Ray Nissan with the same salesman, Murphy Santana. When it came time to purchase a new vehicle I reached out to him again which says a lot when it comes to purchasing a new car! He clearly gives you the breakdown in pricing and what your options are, which is a great price when compared to other dealerships in town. I highly recommend this dealership. Their sales, finance and service team are fantastic.

sheri rutledge
12/30/2015

"excellent experience "

I've purchased my last three vehicles from Bill Ray and worked with an awesome salesman Murphy Santana. They were extremely professional and did an awesome job in meeting all my needs. I'm Guly recommend this dealership.

murphy santana

toolman128
12/26/2015

"POSITIVE DEALER EXPERIENCE"

Since 2008 I have made four new car purchases/leases from Bill Ray Nissan. Murphy Santana has been my salesman for the past three transactions, and has made my car buying experience a breeze. Whether working with me on prices, or helping find the perfect vehicle, I have never left the dealership feeling disappointed or unfairly treated. Mr. Santana's courtesy and professionalism are valuable assets to your sales team. Malcolm Reife

demond7219
12/24/2015

"Great sales and service"

My experience at bill Ray Nissan was excellent. I purchased a Nissan Altima from Murphy Santana. During the process he took great care to get me into a car that was suitable for my family and I. The whole experience was great I never felt pressured to make a purchase and my mind was totally at ease.

baez436
12/22/2015

"Fantastic Experience "

Bill Ray Nissan really cares about their customers. I went in looking for a car and this is the 1st time I actually felt valued and respected. The associate that helped me was extremely informative, down to earth, zero pressure and his product knowledge was impressive. 1st class organization all the way!

DH1125
12/21/2015

"Made me feel welcome"

First time leasing a car and overall felt very welcomed while at Nissan. Answered all the questions we had and was even willing to go the extra mile at times to accommodating my needs. Have definitely earned a loyal customer out of me based on my experience.

CLASS OF 84
12/20/2015

"VERY QUICK, PRECISE, NO PRESSURE AND FRIENDLY"

MY EXPERIENCE AT BILL RAY NISSAN WAS SURPRISING. BY SURPRISING, I MEAN EVERYONE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. CHRIS HARRIS, MY CAR SALESMAN ASKED ME WHAT WAS I LOOKING FOR AND PRECEDED IN MAKING MY WANTS A PRIORITY. HE ACCESSED MY WANTS AND HE WORKED TOWARDS MAKING IT POSSIBLE. I WAS NOT PRESSURED, I WAS MADE TO FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH MY DECISION TO PURCHASE A CAR FROM BILL RAY NISSAN.

CHRIS HARRIS, BOBBY JOHNSON

artjen1971
12/19/2015

"15 years of happy leasing and ownership!"

I have been leasing cars every 2.5-3 years with this dealership since 2005, and they have always accommodated my needs for what I expect in my cars and what I am willing to pay. There is no dog and pony show as far as the silly negotiating games many dealerships play. They seem to truly understand that an honest process and good customer relations guarantees repeat business. The process is fast and easy since I am an established customer--They call me when I can trade up and I go in and pretty much swap keys! Murphy Santana is my go to for all of my cars--call and ask for him! The service people have gone above and beyond to make sure I am happy with my Nissan, and actually so has Nissan Motor Company in general. I good investment in my opinion, and a great dealership to invest in as well!