Bismarck Motor Company

Gateway Automotive

J Nachatilo
8/23/2016

"First New Vehicle"

George Anderson helped me with great patience and I ended up getting my first new car. We have bought both of our cars from George and I would recommend him to anyone.

George Anderson

BOB101!
8/20/2016

"First time leasing "

Walked in and was immediately greeted by Paul. He was very patient in answering all my questions on the leasing process. He was very knowledgable on the Maxima and made the buying process go very smooth. I will defiantly be back

Paul Hafenbreidel

punk
8/14/2016

"purchased a new honda cvr"

We worked with Brandon Curry and he was very helpful and professional. We will pick up our car on Monday so have not driven it as yet but am sure we will like it very much.

Brandon Curry

BRANDOEHLERS
8/13/2016

"Great Service!"

I recently had a baby, and needed to re-lease a mid-size vehicle to suite our family needs. Tony Helvig (whom I always deal with when it comes to vehicles) helped me find a vehicle with reasonable lease payments to help fit our family! We are definitely pleased with the customer service! Highly recommend BMC!

Tony Helvig

skeet65
8/03/2016

"excellant treatment "

We recently leased our second vehicle from Bismarck Motor Company, the first, a Honda Pilot, 3 years ago and the second, a Santa Fe Hyundia on July 26th. Both times, we have had the pleasure of dealing with Baldr Coe, and he is a wonderful person, very knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells and very helpful in answering any and all questions that we had. We felt very confident with Baldr.

Baldr Coe

cassie1@bis.midco.net
7/31/2016

"Excellant"

We bought a Honda Fit and were very satisfied with the service. We had a very knowledgeable sales person, Gregory Brown, who didn't pressure us in the least. Everyone that we met in the process of buying the car was friendly and helpful.

There was a lady that helped us until Greg arrived and a Mr. Breise who helped out, too. Both were very helpful.

Courtney06
7/29/2016

"Good Customer Service"

Great customer service at Bismarck Motor Company. I was very particular about what I was looking for in purchasing my Honda Civic. George Anderson worked with me on finding exactly what I was looking for. He kept me updated daily until he found the car that I was seeking. I was very satisfied with the overall experience in buying my car at Bismarck Motor Company. When I arrived to purchase my car all the paperwork was set in order I dotted a few I's and crossed a few T's and I was on the road with my new car.

George Anderson and Amber

Tanaya Datta
7/29/2016

"Got my first car.......2010 Honda Accord"

I got my first car yesterday. Very friendly atmosphere. Very helpful Consultants George and Amber. They helped me a lot to decide, never forced for anything. I hope everything goes well with the car. Thank you so much guys, really appreciate it.

George Anderson, Amber

john0630
7/06/2016

"Got my first ever truck-2017 ridgeline black edition"

Awesome crew. They are very accomodating and helpful. My transaction was just a breeze and they were good with explaining and introducing the new specs of the truck. Special thanks to George Anderson.

George Anderson and Lance Meyer

CRVowner
6/29/2016

"Everyone was so friendly and helpful."

My husband and I had a million questions about our new CRV - Mark Steckler was incredibly patient and professional. - everything was carefully explained, follow-up questions were encouraged, calls were returned, concerns were addressed, financing was adjusted, and adjusted yet again (Thank-you, Eric). The whole experience was an awesome team effort.

Eric, twin of former student, guy in green shirt from California who programed my phone