Bismarck Motor Company

Gateway Automotive

1stacker
9/27/2016

"Great service! "

All of the dealerships under 'Kupper' are exceptional. They make a person feel like family. Always give prompt, friendly service! Highly recommend Bismarck Motor Company!

Damen

JoellenR
9/13/2016

"Great Experience would refer to friends "

While trying to get a new vehicle I had troubles else where. Here it was smooth and they helped me get just what I needed.

Gregory Brown, Eric Stenson

Keith
9/13/2016

"Excellent New Vehicle Purchase Experience"

I want to thank the employees at Bismarck Motor Company for all their help with my recent purchase of a new Nissan Titan XD pickup, especially Dave Atkinson and Corey Jesser. Dave was the salesperson that I worked with, and Corey was the Business Manager who helped with my financing options and all the other paperwork related to my purchase. Dave was very familiar with the pickup I was purchasing and answered all my questions regarding options, features, and some additional equipment I wanted to purchase. Corey provided me several financing options and was very prompt with completion of all the other paperwork regarding my purchase.

Dave Atkinson, Corey Jesser

Schandy
9/09/2016

"A vehicle to meet our needs"

We were looking for a vehicle that would meet our expanding family needs. We were expecting our 3rd child in a few months and wanted a vehicle that would fit 3 carseats in the middle row but allow for additional room for growth, travel, other passengers, and cargo. After sharing our needs with Chandra Hirning, we test drove a Honda Odyssey and were hooked from the beginning. I never wanted to be "van mom" but it had everything on my list and has proven to be very versatile and real for our current situations. Everyone from sales to accessories to the business office was very friendly. We had such a great experience and will recommend BMC to others. Thank you!

Chandra Hirning

Wanda
9/08/2016

"Great Experience"

We were looking for a vehicle for our daughter and were interested in the Nissan Rogue. We worked with Tim Nelson and he was very good to work with. He answered our questions on new and used vehicles. We were very satisfied with the deal they gave us and would shop here again.

Tim Nelson, Cory

raffyhernz
9/05/2016

"good experience"

I want to express my gratitude to the people of Bismarck Motor Co. especially to Mr. George Anderson for the warm accommodation and assistance he showed us. This is our first time to deal business with them and I'm very satisfied with my experience and looking forward to transact business again with them in the future. Thank you and more power to you all!

George Anderson

J Nachatilo
8/23/2016

"First New Vehicle"

George Anderson helped me with great patience and I ended up getting my first new car. We have bought both of our cars from George and I would recommend him to anyone.

George Anderson

BOB101!
8/20/2016

"First time leasing "

Walked in and was immediately greeted by Paul. He was very patient in answering all my questions on the leasing process. He was very knowledgable on the Maxima and made the buying process go very smooth. I will defiantly be back

Paul Hafenbreidel

punk
8/14/2016

"purchased a new honda cvr"

We worked with Brandon Curry and he was very helpful and professional. We will pick up our car on Monday so have not driven it as yet but am sure we will like it very much.

Brandon Curry

BRANDOEHLERS
8/13/2016

"Great Service!"

I recently had a baby, and needed to re-lease a mid-size vehicle to suite our family needs. Tony Helvig (whom I always deal with when it comes to vehicles) helped me find a vehicle with reasonable lease payments to help fit our family! We are definitely pleased with the customer service! Highly recommend BMC!

Tony Helvig