Bismarck Motor Company

Sales: (701) 258-1944

Makes: Honda|Hyundai|Nissan|Service Center

Bismarck Motor Company
Bismarck Motor Company Info

"Easy to do business with"

We just leased a 2015 Sonata. This is the first sedan we have owned in over 25 years. Chad and Shawna were great. They explained everything in detail and made us feel like one of the family. Looking forward to a long relationship with Bismarck Motor Company.

Chad Tabbert, Shawna Towner

"Awesome experience"

Great all around experience! We got a great deal on a sweet ride. Gregory Brown was our saleman and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new ride!

Gregory Brown

"Buy from Travis Reiger"

I had a great experience shopping with Travis Reiger at Bismarck Motor Company. He was very friendly and very patient. At first we didn't find what we were looking for so he kept an eye out for what we wanted and then found a car that was even better, newer and with fewer miles that was still in our price range. Really enjoyed working with Travis.

Travis Reiger

"More then pleased!"

I am more then pleased with my whole experience at Bismarck Motor Co. Starting with my salesman George Anderson, from the first time I contacted him he has been nothing but professional and helpful. Has contacted me many times to make sure I'm happy with my choice and purchase! Thanks to everyone there! Cindy

George Anderson and Corey!

"New Honda Accord"

Its been just a little over a month since I got my new 2014 Honda Accord and I LOVE IT!! Was a little worried about switching from my Nissan Altima 3.5 to a Honda Accord but it worked out GREAT and with the help of my great sales person Rob Nagle who took the time to let me test drive several different cars and made the experience smooth easy for me! Thank you Rob and thank you Bismark Motor Company!!

Rob Nagle

"Purchased a travel trailer from a car dealer"

Kind of unusual, but we purchased a used Keystone travel trailer from this car dealership, Dave Atkinson was very helpful and did all he could to help make this purchase easy for us. Definitely would recommend Dave to anyone looking for a vehicle in the Bismarck area Doug Fettig

Dave Atkinson

"New Hyundai Purchase"

I worked with Tom Briese and he was very helpful. A new salesperson Lisa Sandy visited with me when Tom was tied up with other customers. She also was very pleasant and made my wait enjoyable.

Tom Briese, Lisa Sandy

"My review!"

I recently leased a new Accord from Bismarck Motor Company. All the staff was very friendly. I personally want to thank Lisa Sandy for taking the time to help me pick out my new car. All the paper work went smoothly and I got my car in no time! I'm very impressed with this dealership! I would recommend it to anyone!!!

Lisa Sandy

"Highly Recommend!"

We recently purchased a new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport from Bismarck Motor Company and could not be any happier with our entire experience. She did not put any pressure on us, and was very friendly every step of the way. Not only was Lisa great, but every staff person we met along the way was friendly and answered any questions we had. I highly recommend BMC and Lisa Sandy!

Lisa Sandy

"Super car-buying experience!"

In our search for that "just right" vehicle we pulled into Bismarck Motor and immediately were met by Tom Briese, who treated us more like old friends than just another buyer. He listened to our preferences and suggested some additional features that might fit our needs without any pressure to buy. We decided on a beautiful red Nissan Rogue and, thanks to his thorough explanation of the features, have been very satisfied with it. Also, we have had follow-up calls from him to be sure we are comfortable and happy with it which we haven't experienced before in a vehicle purchaase. The entire experience was very safisfying and we wouldn't hesitate to reccommend Tom Briese and Bismarck Motor!

Tom Briese