Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

Gateway Automotive

TC22
2/08/2016

"Helped me out of a jam!"

Due to having my vehicle totaled in an accident, I was in need of a different truck. I contacted Tom Briese to see if he could find one for me. He did so and allowed us to test drive a few in a couple different price ranges. We found one we liked and started the purchase process. Unfortunately, a check we were awaiting from an insurance company was delayed. The staff at Bismarck Motor Company helped us to get our truck even though we had to wait a day to get the check. They were great at understanding the situation and working with us to get our vehicle.

Tom Briese

Linda O
2/06/2016

"Very Happy"

Just purchased our Honda Pilot from Kevin Senger and Bismarck Motor Company. Would highly recommend this dealership and working with Kevin. Fantastic to work with.

Kevin Senger

McLauryn
2/01/2016

"Great People. Great Selection. Great Customer Service."

Just bought/leased my family's 4th vehicle through Bismarck Motor Company. They have always been fantastic to work with. George Anderson makes you feel like family and truly cares about you. I am a 4-time customer and plan on being a lifetime customer. Thank you, Bismarck Motor Company, for always exceeding my expectations!

George Anderson

Marissmo
1/03/2016

"Nice environment good peoples"

I recently leased a 2016 Honda Civic EX from Kyle Schroeder. Overall experience was great! I would recommend this dealership and Kyle Schroeder as a sales person to anyone looking for reliable cars and friendly service!

Kyle Schroeder

CNels
6/03/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Bismarck Motor Company. The moment I pulled into the lot and saw my dad talking with Travis I knew they were up to something good. Travis was very helpful and did a good job of showing us around. He was knowledgeable and helped me choose the vehicle that was right for me. The leasing procedure was smooth and they made sure I understood everything before letting me drive off the lot. I definitely recommend Bismarck Motor Company to anyone looking for a great vehicle with great service.

Travis Rieger

Donna644
5/26/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Kevin Senger was recommended by 2 friends of mine saying that he would provide great service in helping me choose a new car. He was very knowledgeable and attentive to my requests. Even looking to find the right color. I eventually choose the Nissan Altima and am very happy with my choice. Thanks very much Kevin

Kevin Senger, Financial and Sales Manager

big fisch
5/19/2015

"purchase of 2015 Nissan Armada "

Well my wife had a 2011 Kia Sedona that we have had sense new. We loved the room but not the towing capabilities, also the factory 5 year warranty was about up so we decided to find something that fit our needs and WOW! Did we ever ,if this vehicle is as good as it it seems to be, it's going to be Perfect. George Anderson our sales manager helped get top dollar on my trade, and made our shopping experience extremely comfortable. I'm looking forward to years of dealing with the kind people at Bismarck Moter Company.

George Anderson, Cory Jesser

TC22
5/09/2015

"Quick, no pressure shopping experience "

Went to the dealership expecting to test drive a used Honda Pilot, and did, but Tom brought up the idea of leasing a new Pilot. Instead of exceeding our planned budget (like has happened before when purchasing a vehicle), we ended up with a brand new vehicle for under our budget!!! Even with adding on options!?? Great job by Tom and the rest of the staff at Bismarck Motor Company!

Tom Briese

Moe
5/03/2015

"Bought a car, couldn't be happier"

I bought a car at bismarck motor company recently, their customer service is outstanding, if I want to describe it I'd say: if you want someone to talk you get into a car, go somewhere else, here, they help you choose your car, get the best deal for it, and try their best to make it easier for you. Ask for Dave Atkinson, you won't regret it.

Dave Atkinson, Corey Jesser.

LoveMyMurano2015
4/30/2015

"Great Dealership!"

Thanks Nate Watson and all the staff over at Bismarck Motor Company. You made the whole experience of buying a new car totally stress free and easy. I absolutely LOVE my new Murano! I did a lot of shopping before buying and hands down you were my best price.

Nate Watson, Lance