Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

CNels
6/03/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Bismarck Motor Company. The moment I pulled into the lot and saw my dad talking with Travis I knew they were up to something good. Travis was very helpful and did a good job of showing us around. He was knowledgeable and helped me choose the vehicle that was right for me. The leasing procedure was smooth and they made sure I understood everything before letting me drive off the lot. I definitely recommend Bismarck Motor Company to anyone looking for a great vehicle with great service.

Travis Rieger

Donna644
5/26/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Kevin Senger was recommended by 2 friends of mine saying that he would provide great service in helping me choose a new car. He was very knowledgeable and attentive to my requests. Even looking to find the right color. I eventually choose the Nissan Altima and am very happy with my choice. Thanks very much Kevin

Kevin Senger, Financial and Sales Manager

big fisch
5/19/2015

"purchase of 2015 Nissan Armada "

Well my wife had a 2011 Kia Sedona that we have had sense new. We loved the room but not the towing capabilities, also the factory 5 year warranty was about up so we decided to find something that fit our needs and WOW! Did we ever ,if this vehicle is as good as it it seems to be, it's going to be Perfect. George Anderson our sales manager helped get top dollar on my trade, and made our shopping experience extremely comfortable. I'm looking forward to years of dealing with the kind people at Bismarck Moter Company.

George Anderson, Cory Jesser

TC22
5/09/2015

"Quick, no pressure shopping experience "

Went to the dealership expecting to test drive a used Honda Pilot, and did, but Tom brought up the idea of leasing a new Pilot. Instead of exceeding our planned budget (like has happened before when purchasing a vehicle), we ended up with a brand new vehicle for under our budget!!! Even with adding on options!?? Great job by Tom and the rest of the staff at Bismarck Motor Company!

Tom Briese

Moe
5/03/2015

"Bought a car, couldn't be happier"

I bought a car at bismarck motor company recently, their customer service is outstanding, if I want to describe it I'd say: if you want someone to talk you get into a car, go somewhere else, here, they help you choose your car, get the best deal for it, and try their best to make it easier for you. Ask for Dave Atkinson, you won't regret it.

Dave Atkinson, Corey Jesser.

LoveMyMurano2015
4/30/2015

"Great Dealership!"

Thanks Nate Watson and all the staff over at Bismarck Motor Company. You made the whole experience of buying a new car totally stress free and easy. I absolutely LOVE my new Murano! I did a lot of shopping before buying and hands down you were my best price.

Nate Watson, Lance

Ron
4/29/2015

"I'm satisfied."

I researched on line and Consumer Reports, NADA and KBB before buying. I knew what I wanted, and price. Rob and Travis treated me well.

Rob Nagle and Travis Rieger

ishant44
4/29/2015

"A happy customer I"

I contacted Dave Atkinson via the Internet we took a test drive and then I purchased the 2012 vw passat tdi Dave was stellar to work with and without any problems Helped me to purchase the car

Dave Atkinson

Very Happy
4/28/2015

"Very Happy!"

I was shopping around for a new vehicle & after test driving a Honda CRV I was very pleased. I found Bismarck Motor to be a Very Friendly place. Thank You Kevin for your Friendly Help & Great Deal in my purchase. Thank you to Jake S. Also to the staff assisting in all the extra accessories installed!! I Highly Recommend Bismarck Motor Co.

Kevin Senger, Jake S. Accessories Dept

realperson
4/27/2015

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE/SERVICE"

I knew the car I wanted before I walked in the door. The Surprise was how quickly Tim was able to locate the color I wanted, and the Amazement was the amount of time he spent going over all the features! I felt like a VIP!. Thank you Tim!

Tim Nelson, Eric Stenson