Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

Toyota
3/28/2015

"Good Experience"

I recently purchased 2003 Toyota Tacoma and it was a very good experience. I am very thankful to Kevin Senger for coming in on his day off to meet with me

Kevin Senger

rbusch
3/28/2015

"I love my new car!"

Rob Nagel at Bismarck Motor Company did his best to make sure I was completely satisfied with my car purchase! He wasn't pushy, which I appreciated greatly! He did an excellent job explaining everything that I needed to know about the car buying process. I will be a return customer! Thank you Bismarck Motor Company!

Rob Nagel

NOT HAPPY
3/18/2015

"HORRIBLE SERVICE FROM NMAC - DEALERSHIP AWESOME"

I LEASED AND WHEN IT CAME TIME TO TURN IT IN I WAS NOT INFORMED OF NO INSPECTORIN THE AREA AFTER CALLING TO SCHEDULE. I CALLED THEM 3 TIMES ANDWAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE INSPECTOR, OR THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK THE NEXT DAY ONCE AN INSPECTOR WAS FOUND. I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM AT ALL. WHEN I WOULD CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE THROUGH NMAC EXPRESSING MY CONCERNS OF THE PAINT PEELING AND CHIPPING SO EASILY THEY WOULD JUST TELL ME TO LET THE INSPECTOR KNOW WHEN THEY COME OUT IN A FEW MONTHS, TO ME THAT SEEMS THEY ARE WANTING TO GET MONEY OUT OF ME. CALLED THE DEALERSHIP AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NO INSPECTOR IN THE AREA AND ALSO STRESSED MY CONCERN ON THE PAINT. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD CONTACT THERE ARE REP AND HAVE THEM CALL ME THAT SAME DAY. THE SERVICE FROM THE DEALERSHIP IS AWESOME, THEY JUMPED ON THE ISSUE FOR ME RIGHT AWAY. JUST THE NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANCE COMPANY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THAT GREAT AT ALL. THEY DID HAVE THAT ALL NOTED SO I WAS NOT TO GET DINGED.

RYAN

nick7827
3/17/2015

"one of the best car buying experiences ive had!"

Kevin senger at Bismarck motor company went above and beyond to make sure i was completely satisfied with my purchase! I will be a return customer guaranteed! Thank you Bismarck motor company!

Kevin senger

toso
3/08/2015

"Enjoyed Our Experience"

Our experience at Bismarck Motor Company with Travis Reiger was great. He and my husband found they both enjoy music as we visited while test driving and during waiting periods.. Travis did an excellent job explaining all the features of the Pathfinder we purchased before we left the lot.

Travis Reiger

gps
3/04/2015

"overall experience excellent"

Brandon Curry treated me with complete professionalism through the entire car buying process. GM Chris Schneider was excellent, alone with Tim Nelson, Jason Schneider and the entire staff. I will recommend Bismarck Motors to my friends, they treated me right. p schaner

brandon curry

JessicaJP
2/25/2015

"Definitely worth the drive from Minot!"

Totally worth the drive from Minot! We have bought/leased 14 cars in the last 18 years. I have never had a better experience with a salesperson/dealership. I truly could not have asked for an easier time. We called regarding a lease special that was advertised, the salesperson found out exactly which cars were available for that special, I chose the one I wanted and the finance department called us on the drive over to complete the lease application. When we arrived at the dealership the car was nearly ready to deliver, and all we had to do was sign the paperwork and go over the features of the car and the dealership. George Anderson was our salesperson. He was polite, efficient and upfront and honest. Great job!

George Anderson

Story69
2/23/2015

""Excellent service""

I have been looking for a new vehicle for months. Tom Briese was very patient, very knowledgable and never pushy about making a decision. I love my new crv and thanks to all the people that helped me get my new vehicle. Thanks Bismarck Motor Company.

Tom Briese

weiss715
2/17/2015

"Excellent Salesmanship - amazing experience!"

We had the pleasure of working with Tony Helvig. He did an amazing job helping find the right van we were looking for. He was very knowledgeable and made the whole buying experience fun and stress free. Everyone we dealt with there was pleasant and kind. We ended up finding out that the DVD player isn't working right and they are taking care of it all for us. My husband and I would recommend BMC to everyone!!

Tony Helvig, Lance Meyer

Justin Berg
2/15/2015

"Great Price, Excellent Salesmanship."

I would like to thank Tony Helvig and the rest of the sales team at Bismarck Motor Company for helping me get into the car I wanted. They made the process of getting a new car fun and exciting like it used to be. Thanks Again.

Tony Helvig