Bismarck Motor Company

Makes: Honda|Hyundai|Nissan|Service Center

Bismarck Motor Company
Bismarck Motor Company Info

"Very good experience!"

My wife and I worked with George Anderson and really enjoyed the whole experience of leasing a Nissan Juke from here. George was really great to work with and explained everything well throughout the entire process. I leased my current Nissan Altima from George through BMC and he was good about following up in subsequent run-ins to ask how things are going and making sure we liked the car(s) we got through him. Would definitely recommend to others, specifically to work George as he nice and easy to work with.

George Anderson

"AS GOOD AS IT GETS!"

I recently (Sept '14) purchased a Honda Odyssey from Bismarck Motor Company and am still being blown away by the whole experience. When I went to the lot, there were no Odysseys there. I had been referred to George Anderson by a friend who also recently bought an Odyssey. George was not in, but another saleman (Travis Rieger) took down my information and gave me an informational booklet on Odyssey's. He also confirmed that there were none on the lot but they were anticipating getting in 1 or 2 soon. Low and behold, George called me at 5 pm that same night to tell me an Odyssey had come in. He let me know that I could come look at it although it wasn't programmed yet and didn't even have the plastic off. So I made my way down there and checked it out. This is when it got really good. George took me out to the vehicle to look at and show me what he could (since it was not programmed yet). After going back inside, he explained how the BMC did business under Bob Kupper. They were a "sticker price is the lowest price" with no negotiating. I smirked and thought, "Isn't that everywhere?" George then showed me the invoice for them to buy the van, and how it was only $200 less than what they planned to price it at. I was blown away that a dealship would do that. He then asked if I planned to trade in a vehicle which I did if they didn't gouge me on the price. Again to my surprise, they gave me a very reasonable trade in price, considerably more than I expected. George then ran back and forth to the business manager to crunch numbers on leasing v loan (including months, incentives, APRs,etc). George made no reference of time and had the demeanor to stay until midnight if I chose. He informed me that there was a note from the manager for another salesman to contact a client about this van. Again, I thought, " Here we go, back to old dealership tactics." Surprised again. George told me it was completely up to me on what I wanted to do. He said if I liked the van and planned to purchase it, I should put down a deposit to hold it in my name before the morning. If I had any hesitation, I should sleep on it and come back in the morning. There was no pressure, no tricks, and no run around. I called my wife and we agreed to put a deposit down. Next day, my wife and I both came in to make the final purchase. The agreement was contingent upon a full inspection of my trade in as well as a test drive and daylight inspection of the van. George went above and beyond of what we consider satisfactory customer service. He even walked to a gas station to buy us some bottled water because the dealership was out! George answered all accessory questions we had without pressuring us to buy anything. He was constantly running around to various people to get any answer he didn't know himself. He passed us on to Lance Meyer, our business manager. Lance was equally non-pressuring and walked us through our options at a very slow pace, as to not blind side us with hidden fees or play number games. So after all the ink dried, George gave us a personalization tour of the van and all the bells and whistles. It has been almost a month now, and I still contact George with any concerns or issues I have. He always responds that day, and will help me to his fullest extent, even offering to pay for new license plates so I wouldn't have to make a special trip to the dealship. I simply cannot describe how happy my wife and I have been, and have most certainly found our place and guy we will buy our next vehicle from.

George Anderson, Travis Rieger, Lance Meyer

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

Britta Burbach was amazing to work with! For the first time while buying a car (and there's been many), I felt like a customer, not like a victim of a ruthless mugging. Britta greeted me like a guest and answered every question and followed thru with getting a block heater installed in record time! My busy life did not allow me to pick the car up, so Britta brought it to me! Thank you Bismarck Motor Company and Britta for helping me find the best vehicle for me!

Britta Burbach

"Excellence Experience !!"

Purchased a used vehicle with my son, it was his first "major" vehicle purchase. Now remember this dealership sell cars worth 10 times what we spent on this vehicle, HOWEVER, they made us feel like we were their only customer. Not just the sales rep (Tony H.) but everybody we saw in the store shook my son's hand and congratulated him on his purchase. This made him feel great. Remember buying your first car, getting a loan for it, wondering if you did the right thing ? Working these people but those fears to rest, made this buying experience a pleasurable one. We would recommend this dealership.

Tony Helvig

"Great buying experience!"

Tim Nelson and others at the dealership were excellent at trying to satisfy all of our requests while purchasing our 2011 Nissan. I recommend buying from Bismarck Motor Company.

Tim Nelson

"New Car Purchase"

Greg Brown was an awesome salesman. The process was smooth and basically done over the phone. We picked up the new vehicle and spent about 1 1/2 hours at the dealership. Very quick and painless. I will definitely purchase from Greg again.

Gregory Brown

"Dave Atkinson "

Dave Atkinson is a super salesman. We trusted his input and his willingness to help us find a vehicle we would enjoy driving. We would recommend Dave to anyone who plan to shop for a car at your dealership. Loretta and Gerhard Arntz

Dave Atkinson

"Easy to do business with"

We just leased a 2015 Sonata. This is the first sedan we have owned in over 25 years. Chad and Shawna were great. They explained everything in detail and made us feel like one of the family. Looking forward to a long relationship with Bismarck Motor Company.

Chad Tabbert, Shawna Towner

"Awesome experience"

Great all around experience! We got a great deal on a sweet ride. Gregory Brown was our saleman and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new ride!

Gregory Brown

"Buy from Travis Reiger"

I had a great experience shopping with Travis Reiger at Bismarck Motor Company. He was very friendly and very patient. At first we didn't find what we were looking for so he kept an eye out for what we wanted and then found a car that was even better, newer and with fewer miles that was still in our price range. Really enjoyed working with Travis.

Travis Reiger