Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
Bismarck Motor Company Info

JessicaJP
2/25/2015

"Definitely worth the drive from Minot!"

Totally worth the drive from Minot! We have bought/leased 14 cars in the last 18 years. I have never had a better experience with a salesperson/dealership. I truly could not have asked for an easier time. We called regarding a lease special that was advertised, the salesperson found out exactly which cars were available for that special, I chose the one I wanted and the finance department called us on the drive over to complete the lease application. When we arrived at the dealership the car was nearly ready to deliver, and all we had to do was sign the paperwork and go over the features of the car and the dealership. George Anderson was our salesperson. He was polite, efficient and upfront and honest. Great job!

Story69
2/23/2015

""Excellent service""

I have been looking for a new vehicle for months. Tom Briese was very patient, very knowledgable and never pushy about making a decision. I love my new crv and thanks to all the people that helped me get my new vehicle. Thanks Bismarck Motor Company.

Tom Briese

weiss715
2/17/2015

"Excellent Salesmanship - amazing experience!"

We had the pleasure of working with Tony Helvig. He did an amazing job helping find the right van we were looking for. He was very knowledgeable and made the whole buying experience fun and stress free. Everyone we dealt with there was pleasant and kind. We ended up finding out that the DVD player isn't working right and they are taking care of it all for us. My husband and I would recommend BMC to everyone!!

Tony Helvig, Lance Meyer

Justin Berg
2/15/2015

"Great Price, Excellent Salesmanship."

I would like to thank Tony Helvig and the rest of the sales team at Bismarck Motor Company for helping me get into the car I wanted. They made the process of getting a new car fun and exciting like it used to be. Thanks Again.

Tony Helvig

ndbulldog50
2/10/2015

"Excellent experience"

We worked with Travis Reiger and he did an excellent job with us. From the test drives to showing us everything concerning the Rogue that we needed to know. He even is a great conversationalist as we had to sit for a bit while the papers were being drawn up.

Travis Reiger

Kenny D
2/09/2015

"BMC Rocks!"

Great price, no one was pushy and I saved a couple of thousand dollars versus any other dealerships within an 8 hour drive from my locataion. Would drive 5 hours from Rapid City, SD and do it all over again. George Anderson took great care and ample time with us.

kristaj34
2/08/2015

"GREAT Experience"

Rob Nagle was the best sales man I have met. He went above and beyond to help educate and satisfy my first car buying experience. Rob spent hours upon hours with me and didn't make me feel like a burden. I really appreciated the time, effort and respect he showed me. I was looking at an older vehicle with high miles and Rob showed me (in a very nonaggressive, not your typical salesman kind of way) that leasing a brand new 2015 is a smarter decision. Corey Jesser in the financial department was also amazing to work with! I was really concerned that I wouldn't get approved on my own but he helped me and got me a really good discount! Both employees were really cool laid back guys, easy to work with!! I would recommend them 110%!!!! Make the drive to Bismarck Motor Company!! It's worth it!!

Rob Nagle, Corey Jesser

Mike
1/29/2015

"Total Satisfaction!"

Total satisfaction with the sales personnel and the managers. Tim Nelson did a great job explaining the details of the Nissan Frontier which I purchased. He was cooperative when I showed him the minor paint defect and the managers agreed to correct it. No problems in getting this done. Thank you for having such great staff at Bismarck Motors

Tim Nelson, Jake Schneider

Shughes0507
1/26/2015

"Armada Purchase"

Britta gave us an excellent sales experience. She had a driver drive to us since we were so far away to deliver the vehicle to us. This was great being that we have 3 young children and were dreading the drive. The driver Steve was also very courteous. Thank you Bismark Motor Company!

Britta

Mmccoy
1/20/2015

"Awesome job!"

This dealership is by far the best! George and team were super help and quick with all the questions we had. He helped me find exactly what I wa looking for with an awesome price! If you need a new car check them out!