Black Horse Autoplex

Black Horse Autoplex
Black Horse Autoplex Info

kofs
2/01/2013

"Arrogant ignorant and very unfamiliar with customer..."

Arrogant ignorant and very unfamiliar with customer service. i dont see that business lasting that long!treated me likea beat dog and he was a very aggressive owner He tried to broker a deal that was very oneway in his favor.not enough words to explain the owners lack of customer service.he used foul language

owner

mesja08
12/31/2012

"I purchased a vehicle from this "fine"..."

I purchased a vehicle from this "fine" establishment back in June 2012 and have had nothing but regrets since. Besides the rude management, their business ethics are non existent! The car I purchased had issues BEFORE signing any papers the they promised to fix it. Such as the ac/heat blower motor, speedometer, rear tires, shocks. Of these, the consumables I was willing to take care of but the blower is something that is absolutely necessary to safely operate the vehicle, so I insisted this be fixed. They agreed by saying it would be repaired before I left (it wasn't). Following this, they wrote me an IOU on the repair. I came back about a few weeks later to get the work done and after a week of being promised my vehicle would be fixed, I returned to find the work still wasn't done. On top of it all, I found out my vehicle was involved in an accident. Avoid them at all costs or have an attorney with you!!! I'm filing a complaint with NJ consumer services, BBB, and seeking legal help of my own. As well as shopping for another car.

Eric Moore, not sure of the other employee who worked the floor

nc0gnit0
11/21/2012

"I went to check out a used SUV. The first time I simply..."

I went to check out a used SUV. The first time I simply dropped by to take a quick look at the truck. It was late & near dark so I didn't stay long. I was shocked to see that there was zero oil showing on the dipstick & pointed this out to the salesperson. He proceeded to drive the truck just like that. I returned about a week later in the daytime to closer "inspect" the car & drive it. There were some major issues that made me a little apprehensive. But I really wanted the truck. The tail pipe was missing. The factory navigation system that was in the truck when I first saw it was now gone & they said it had been stolen. I waited an hour for them to bring out the truck so I could take it for a test drive. They promised to fix the radio & tail pipe issues, a broken shock & maybe a few other things & call me when the truck was ready. After waiting a week, I called them. Eric told me that the radio was in & the truck was at the muffler shop at that moment, yet when I showed up a few days later there was still a huge hole in the dash where the nav/radio used to be & there was still no tail pipe. Lies? By now it was over 2 weeks & 3 visits since I first expressed a srong interest in this truck and it was no closer to being ready to drive home. They didn't seem interested in making the sale, no one has ever called me when they said they would and all I kept getting were excuses & lies. It appears that no one is being straight with me. Because of this I don't really trust doing business with these guys so I am taking my business elsewhere.

Eric, Raz

Mom22bees
6/26/2012

"Had to return to this dealer many times to resign the..."

Had to return to this dealer many times to resign the contract because of mistakes they made. Should have known then that I was getting a lemon. Took 3 months to get a part in, which then makes their laughable warranty invalid. My husband could tell there was a problem with the brakes and took it to this dealer multiple times, but they claimed they were fine, that the shocks were the problem. After they replaced the shocks (which they did do for free since we insisted it be in the original contract) we took it to a local mechanic we trust who couldn't believe the condition the brakes were in. The calipers actually broke in two when they took the tire off to check them! This is something that surely would have been caught during Black Horse Autoplex's "thorough and complete" inspections, as it doesn't happen in the 3 months we have had the car. When my husband called to complain, the manager told him "that was what to expect when buying a used car." Maybe they think that's standard for used car sales, but I disagree! Do NOT buy here, they are scammers and truly live up to the image of the slimy used car place!

Mike, Jack, Eric, Christine

susan tucker
8/01/2011

"We Bought a vehicle from this dealership without the..."

We Bought a vehicle from this dealership without the inspection sticker, and they assured me that once the registration was in I could take it to get it inspected and whatever needed to be fixed they would fix for free. It even stated this on the contract! After several times bringing it back to the dealership so they could "fix" the problem, it still failed inspections for the same issue! Finally, they said they had the right part and would even get it inspected for me. The only problem was they were going to charge me. When I asked to speak to his manager he said there was no one I could speak to. They gave me one excuse after the next . Never again .

LUCAS

04ACCORD
6/02/2010

"I think I found New Jerseys hidden treasure for used..."

I think I found New Jerseys hidden treasure for used cars. This dealership was very helpful and the car I bought is exactly what I wanted. The crazy part of the whole situation is that I have lived in the area for over 20 years and never even new this dealership was minutes away from me but I am telling people about them now.

Alan and Brian

deun156
5/27/2010

"Very Unsatisfied! Bought a vehicle from this dealership..."

Very Unsatisfied! Bought a vehicle from this dealership without the inspection sticker, and they assured me that once the registration was in I could take it to get it inspected and whatever needed to be fixed they would fix for free. It even stated this on the contract! After several times bringing it back to the dealership so they could "fix" the problem, it still failed inspections for the same issue! Finally, they said they had the right part and would even get it inspected for me. The only problem was they were going to charge me. When I asked to speak to his manager he said there was no one I could speak to.

Brian (Sales) and Lee (Manager)

Helene
7/15/2009

"I found my new car at the Black Horse Autoplex and could..."

I found my new car at the Black Horse Autoplex and could not have been happier with the whole expereince and the vehicle. Roy and Alan took care of me from start to finish and were very kind. The advertised price was actually real and they did not try to raise it or switch me to another vehicle. If you are in the market for a used vehicle check these guys out first!

Roy and Alan

galant
8/12/2008

"We were recently interested in purchasing a Mitsubishi..."

We were recently interested in purchasing a Mitsubishi Galant. The nearby Black Horse Pike Autoplex in Collingswood had a few of them for sale. We decided on a 2004. The salesman and general manager were courteous and informative about the vehicle, and provided a carfax. They at no time pressured us to buy. We ultimately purchased the vehicle. The price provided to us was fair and a subsequent a/c service went well. All in all, a pleasant experience. A good car at a good price. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Roy