Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive,
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273
Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

• Full Limo Service in the Area
JESSE1391
2/04/2016

"Fun, stressless"

They understood we had different options to look at, but as soon as we knew they were the ones to go to they god us throw the process as quickly as possible.

Medat510
12/23/2015

"Exceeded expectations"

Konan was very personable and patient. I visited a number of times over a two month period looking at an BMW M6 they had. Blade made sure all my needs were met and the price was better than I expected.

Konan

December 23, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words. We know what a great person Konan is and glad you agree. And on a different side, I loved that car you purchased. One of my dream cars. Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevy 1-360-7070-7945

Impala Lover
12/18/2015

"No Shark Alerts Necessary"

I hate buying cars for one reason---pushy "sharks" that circle you with fast talk and slick hand shakes and bring you into that enclosed office space where you can smell their breath thirsty for your blood money! Okay a bit dramatic but that is how I have felt in the past. ---NOT ANY MORE! My husband stopped by Blade after much thought for months about car buying. Joseph was our dealer and he was a JOY; NO PRESSURE; I mean NONE! He was so delightful; and put us at ease immediately with his peaceful desire to find what we wanted! Guess what---within minutes he found the car we loved---in 2 hrs we were driving away! AND, we didn't go "into a tiny office" we sat in the spacious open air enviroment at Blade with lots of air to breath and no "smelly breath"! WE LOVE BLADE CHEV AND WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO FIND THAT NEXT VEHICLE! THANK YOU LORD JESUS for this company! AMEN

ronoline27
12/13/2015

"excellent customer service "

I would recommend Blade Chevrolet to anyone who asks when I feel the need to purchase another truck I will go to Blade. Steve went out of his way for me to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted for a fair price.

Theresa
12/06/2015

"Took too long to purchase"

We have purchased many vehicles over the years from Blade but this time it took about 5 hours. That is truly unacceptable and tiring. We are happy with the Traverse and Gene was great.

December 07, 2015

I am so sorry that this took so long. We do our best but sometimes there are things that are out side of our control from other agency's that drag down the time. I will make it up to you thou, bring it in for a second free oil change and wash and vacuum on me. Doug Williams Blade Chevy Internet Director doug@bladechevy.com 360-707-7945

Lisa
11/16/2015

"The best car buying experience ever!"

Konan was great at helping my husband and I pick out two cars! He listened to exactly what we were looking for, and we got to great cars. He made the experience very easy, and I never felt pushed. We will be back.

Konan

markmark54
11/03/2015

"Used 2015 Colorado Purchase"

I generally dread going to car dealerships, I feel that they are a neccessary evil to purchasing a new vehicle. My experience with Blade Chevy was surprisingly pleasant, Konan Kohut was the salesman working with me, he let the vehicle sell itself, which it did, he was available to answer all of my questions. He helped me to feel comfortable with the new technology. On the way home, I got a warning light for my tire pressure system, I took the truck back and Chris DeRosa, checked it immediately to determine if there was a bad sensor, which there wasnt, just one tire slightly low, back on the road in no time. I have lived in this area for 60 years and have alway heard very good things about Blade Chevrolet and now I see why. In 2009, I purchased a vehicle from a competing chevy dealership and swore I would never go back. I am very happy with my new truck and my Blade Chevy experience.

Konan Kohut and Chris DeRosa

November 04, 2015

Mark, Thank you for your great review. We strive to give a relaxed buying experience. I also think our service department is second to none. I am glad you had the chance to use it, but not that fast. LOL Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet doug@bladechevy.com

harklehawk
11/03/2015

"Terrible Customer Service and Problem Solving"

Two Saturday's ago, my wife and I went to buy our first car as a married couple. Things started off good. We test drove the car we wanted and arrived with our own financing at 1.99%. The dealer convinced us to wait to see if they could beat our financing. 7 1/2 hours later we finally left with signed paper work in hand and a loaner car, since our car was at another dealership, at a 1.99% rate. I had asked the sales person if the car we bought could be sold to someone else, and he said, "No," because the GM system shows this car as being sold. Monday evening we got a phone call from our sales rep with some bad news. The other dealership had sold our car to someone else. His solution was for us to pay $4,000.00 more for the same car with a sunroof, or a car of a different color, which we specifically did not want, and had told them this several times during the buying process. At this point we told them, "No. We want the car we bought." We also offered to pay less for the grey car. Our dealer said this would not work for them because they would lose profit. Tuesday they called us to report that they were trying to get the car with the sunroof but didn't know if they could. We didn't hear from them on Wednesday or Thursday. We received a call on Friday saying that they had the car, so we drove back up to Blade to re-sign the paper work. We did end up with the car we wanted, with the sunroof, for the price we paid in the beginning. We agreed that they would install the leather seats and have the car delivered to us the following Saturday. While at the dealership we heard their story about how hard it was to get the car, even though we had found several cars in the area at other dealerships. While waiting for the leather installation we received no updates. We finally called Blade on Friday afternoon at 12:30pm and spoke with our sales rep. He said that the car was done and it looked amazing. He said that he had contacted a driver and the car would come on Saturday, or even Friday night! That evening we made four phone calls to the dealership with no reply. My wife left a voicemail. Finally we spoke to a different sales rep and he said that our sales rep was with another customer and would be for an hour to an hour and a half. He said that he'd let our sales rep know we were contacting him. When the car finally arrived, the driver was not friendly at all. In fact he seemed really annoyed when I asked him a bunch of questions about the car. He told me to read the manuel to find out. Most new cars you buy come with a full tank of gas and we had just under a half tank. Maybe Blade doesn't offer this type of service. We made sure the loaner car was full of gas before the driver came. The driver also said that they lost our 2nd key to the car and we had to called the dealership to get a status on the key. It's been three days and we have not heard from the dealership. We feel very disappointed about the lack of customer service. For us, buying a new car was a big deal. But to the dealer, it seems that our business was not important at all. At the very least, they should have done a better job keeping us informed of the status of the car, and its arrival. And, offering a different car for more money was really uncomfortable and scary. We were shocked at this because Blade has a long history and good reviews online. What was supposed to be a fun and exciting purchase turned into a nightmare. In the end we did end up with a car that we paid for, and so we were not financially taken advantage of. However, the dealership failed to treat us like valued customers, and we still have not received our 2nd set of keys.

November 03, 2015

First off let me say how very sorry I am for the way we made you feel. We should have kept you informed at EVERY turn of this situation. It is a great example of what happens when to many people are involved with a transaction. First. Joseph should have made it clear that, even thou the dealer who had your desired Equinox had promised it would be ours, there was a chance, no matter how slight, that they could sell it before the person who promised it acts on his offer to trade to another dealer. This doesn't happen very often but has happened in the past and you should have been told there was this chance. Second, In our attempts to find you a new vehicle we should have, once again, kept you informed of the steps we were taking. Your offer of $4,000.00 less for a different vehicle couldn't be excepted and I am sorry for the miss understanding on that. It should have been explained in a better way, once again, our fault. The difference between cost and MSRP on Equinox is literally hundreds, not thousands. Third, as for our Drivers, they are retired people who do this for activity and extra income. They are very reliable and great people. BUT, once again ,there is that "BUT". He should have explained to you in a better way that he has NO idea of how to work your vehicle and his "read the Manual" was totally unacceptable. He should have offered to call your sales person at once and let him answer your questions. Fourth, We will order you a new Key/Fob and will be here shortly. I offer you the choice of going to a local dealer for programing, or, coming back to our location to allow us to do it personally. That way we could fill your tank and go thru the complete delivery as we should. I will take your example and use this a teaching experience for everyone in our dealership. After 103 years of same family ownership we pride ourselves in the way we do business and take care of our clients. But, if we are never told of a problem, how can we grow and make things better. I THANK you for taking the time to let us address these problems. I hope that I can meet you in person soon and offer you a better experience with us. Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet doug@bladechevy.com

Mainiaclynne
10/29/2015

"Buying a car"

It was the best experience I've ever had. No pressure, easy camaraderie with the team. It was fun- not a usual experience. Usually feel like fresh meat when I walk into a car lot. This was a really pleasant experience. Totally awesome!

BWeide
10/22/2015

"Last time I go here for an oil change! 1hr 40min later! "

I had an appointment for 12:30 and did not receive my keys until 2:10. I was informed by the check in person that it would be an hour to an hour and 15 min. That was perfect since I needed to be in Sedro Woolley by 2. At 1:55 I had to ask the service desk when my car would be finished. She informed me that my car was in the wash bay. It would be done in 5 minutes. Then a gentleman piped up and said an oil change is normally 1:15-1:30. I said, that's not what I was told. Then the lady proceeded to say it took longer because they had to "run out" and get my wiper blades that I requested. Had they informed me that it would cost $60 for my wiper blades and that it was going to be another 15min to "run out" and get the wipers, I would have kindly said, "don't worry about it". Their communication to their customers needs a little help.

Kara and Service Department

November 03, 2015

I agree, we should have kept you in the loop about the status of your vehicle. I will use this as a training experience and we will do better the next time. I would like to offer you a free oil change on us to show we can and WILL do better. Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet doug@bladechevy.com

Reviews of Konan Kohut