Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273 Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Juan Ibarra, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joseph Lotze, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Joseph Lotze

Sales & Leasing
Dotan Bershon, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Dotan Bershon

Sales & Leasing
Kevin Sampson, Sales and Leasing , Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Kevin Sampson

Sales and Leasing

February 19, 2017

"A Great shopping experience and a great new dually diesel"

- duramaxguy

I was looking for a dually truck with a little more power and better gas mileage. I was not able to find much info on the 2017 3500HD with the new Duramax on the internet so I came to Blade and talked to Zane Morrison to inquire about the new model. He showed me what was available and without any pressure to order one he explained the different buying programs and I was ready to order the truck just how I wanted it. This was the second truck I ordered from Zane and Blade Chevrolet. The experience was so good that I would recommend to anyone to check with Blade for any purchase. I never felt any pressure to buy and was kept informed during the ordering process and delivery when the truck arrived. They also helped me arrange for me to have my shell transferred from the old truck to the new truck.

February 17, 2017

"love my Cruze and Experience at Blade"

- Kailyn37

My dad and I purchase my Cruze in January of 2017 and I could not be happier with my experience at Blade. The car fits my needs, and is working out great! But most of all, Kevin and the other staff are so caring, and attentive to the needs of their customers. They truly want what's going to be best for you. I highly recommend them, and will be back for any future vehicle purchases!

February 15, 2017

"Top Notch Dealer Experience"

- gposel

We saw the vehicle we wanted online, sent an after hours inquiry, and through emails the next day scheduled our test drive. No pressure - just a consistent effort to help. We bought our truck as advertised, no hassle, and with noticeable effort from Kevin and Juan to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. I also feel the commitment after the sale, which compared to other car-buying experiences is a welcome change. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Blade ... and probably will.

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $38474