Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive,
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273
Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Full Limo Service in the Area
TDDV
5/25/2016

"Surprised in a positive way."

My wife and I were just beginning the process of looking to replace our 2007 Dodge Ram. Blade Chevrolet was suggested to us by a friend who has traded with Blade for a long time. When we visited Blade we met Konan Kohut. He found us a pre-owned 2015 Dodge 2500 that met all of our requirements. Konan gave us no pressure service and was a great help. I really appreciate the no haggle pricing at Blade. The sticker price was their best offer. This is a much better way of buying and selling vehicles. The whole experience was pleasurable.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for your review. We agree, this is the way car buying should be. No pressure or running back and forth twenty times. Just a great vehicle at a good price and out standing service. We hope to see you again soon, and once again. Thank you! Doug Williams Blade Chevrolet Internet Director 360-707-7945

jrintoul
5/24/2016

"Truck Purchase"

This was a good truck buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. The salesman were very helpful and would return for my next truck.

May 24, 2016

What a great looking Truck! I am glad we were able to live up to your standards and earn your business. I think you will really love our service department to keep it maintained as well. I know I do. I also own a Silverado 1500! Doug Williams Internet Manager Blade Chevrolet 360-707-7945 doug@bladechevy.com

Roth9812
5/21/2016

"Amazing! "

It was so great working with the folks at Blade Chevrolet. They were very informative and helpful. We really felt like family there. Thanks guys!!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We feel like all of our clients are family and treat them so. Welcome to the Blade Family. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to call me or Konan/Kevin. Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet 360-707-7945

BettyL
5/18/2016

"Truck Purchase"

I have purchased once before from this Dealership and will purchase again if I ever need another auto. The entire crew made me feel welcome.

Eric Lootens

May 23, 2016

Thank you Betty, Its nice to hear we did well. Your kind words makes a Monday morning at work a lot more enjoyable. Doug Williams Blade Chevrolet Internet Director 360-707-7945

shawna McClelland
5/13/2016

"This was a great car buying experience. "

This was a great car buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. The salesman was very helpful and worked great to find me the best price

angus
5/10/2016

"SUV purchase"

This was a great car buying experience. Josh made it all so easy and painless. He explained the car to me and got my phone hooked up to it. I never felt any pressure. The entire buying time took only 2 hours and I was driving away in a vehicle that I love.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! I know you will love the vehicle just as much I as I do mine. If you need any help I know Josh would love to assist you but if he is not available, I would love to as well Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet 360-707-7945

angus
5/10/2016

"Suburban purchase"

We had a great experience when purchasing our Suburban. We never felt any pressure and we knew that we were getting the best deal! Kevin was very helpful through the entire process.He kept us up to date on the status of our vehicle and when it arrived he walked us through the vehicle "gadgets". We cannot thank Kevin and Blades enough for making this purchase so easy.

Drivexx1
5/06/2016

"A great experience !!!"

I gave the rating that I did because I felt like they listened to what my wishes were and follow thru was professional and friendly . Also I knew nothing about the cuddle program and they introduced it to me and was a seamless process.

MarshelH
5/03/2016

"Awesome Dealership - Highly Recommended"

I am late inputting in this review, however, Blade Chevrolet is one of the Top dealers in the Seattle area and let me tell you why! I purchased a 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD and it is everything and more then what I expected. Joe was an awesome salesperson that was attentive to me needs in the search for the right vehicle. I love this truckā€¦ I enjoyed working with Joe - Salesman, Eric - Finance and Juan - sales manager so much, that I came back and bought another vehicle in December for my daughter. It was a 2008 mini with 64000 miles. One month after buying the vehicle the motor self-destroyed when the camshaft chain broke. The repairs bill was to be 12,000 dollars; this was well above the amount I paid for the car. My daughter had the car in California while she was attending school; I was at a loss on what to do, especially when the dealer in California said I had no drive train warranty? So, I called warrant forever and they told me they would not cover the loss that Blade would be responsibility since; I only had the car for a month. Now what? So, I then drove to Blade Chevrolet and spoke with Juan and Joe they immediately said let us make some phone calls not to worry that we would get this taken care of. They sent me to the service department where I met Tom the Service Department manager, who then took charge of the situation. He guided the repairs and interfaced with the dealership in California, removed all of my stress. Ending result, motor replaced, rental car for my daughter and many phone conversations where he updated me regularly on the status of the vehicle and answered many of my questions. I am a customer for life. Thank you all for standing behind your product and services. Drive to Blade and see for yourself!

Eric in Finance, Tom in the Service Department

Vanguard75
5/02/2016

"A Great Place to Do Business"

I am from Maryland and purchased a 2016 Cadillac through USAA. While searching for a vehicle within the specifications I wanted, the car Blade had listed had just been sold but Konan Kohut reached out to me right away and told me they were in the process of obtaining a similar vehicle. This one also wasn't quite what I wanted and he called me back within a couple of hours to tell me they found what I was looking for and was willing to sell it to me for the same price as the original one. Konan was very helpful in assisting me with the transport process and the registration of the vehicle. While there were a few unexpected glitches along the way which were outside of their control, he stuck with me until the car was finally delivered to my home and Blade was honorable regarding the things they could not take care of in their shop. In the military we call that "going above and beyond the call of duty". In today's climate too many companies will take the money and run, leaving you on your own to figure it out. I would recommend them to anyone purchasing a car anywhere in the US. Thank's Blade for your service.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We try to take that next step in every deal we do. As a Cadillac owner, I know you will love that car. If there is anything else we can ever do for you, please reach out to me directly. Doug Williams Blade Chevrolet Mt Vernon Wa 1-360-707-7945

Reviews of Kevin Sampson