Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM Closed

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

• Full Limo Service in the Area
Bev
2/15/2015

"A great experience"

We were treated fairly and straightforward and felt the staff were sincere, not pushy, and were very helpful. We feel they gave a fair trade in and were willing to work with us on a fair price. Blade was by far the best dealer we had gone to and we felt they were fair, honest and helpful.

BIGGDAD
1/27/2015

"Legendary "

If you are going to buy a car is should be at Blade, if you are going to blade you need to see Josh Treat. No pressure, no skeezy sales tactics, fun, fast, informative. If they don't have the car you are looking for Josh will find it and make sure you get the best deal and then the finance department will get you a great rate. Don't go anywhere else for a new or used car

badger
1/17/2015

"Very good experience trading 3 vehicles for 3 others"

We went to Blade to see an advertised truck. We told them we were considering changing from a 2013 motorhome, 1999 pickup, and 2007 car, to a 2011 Silverado pickup, a new car, and a new RV trailer. We hoped recovering investment from these three would cover the three new vehicles. Eric Adams was just the right guy to show us the truck because he had one similar and could tell us many details that we needed to know. He said they had just received a 2015 Subaru Forester (used but with only 200 miles on it). The RV side of Blade had the trailer we had selected from considerable study of several makes and models. So our shopping list was complete. All the sales guys worked together to get us the best combined deal even though it was a bit short of our goal of an even trade. Delivery was as agreed, and all went smoothly except for one set of keys that somehow got lost. Things happen. We were pleased with the outcome and expect to enjoy our new toys for many years. All the people we worked with were courteous and we would certainly recommend this dealer to others.

uniq32
1/13/2015

"easy, freindly excellent customer service "

Bjorn went above and beyond in making my purchase easy and convent. He bent over backwards to get me financed and even drove the car over to Spokane for me. He was professional, friendly and is a huge asset to your company. I would highly recommend him. Mary Ann Metcalfe Spokane wa. 509-290-5695

Bjorn Carroll

Dane
12/23/2014

"Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon Washington. "

my experience at Blade was very much an enjoyable one. I went in with a price and model in mind and both Jon and Joe were very easy to work with. Never felt the pressure to buy my truck like at other dealerships in the past. My expectations were met completely and I am very pleased to be in the truck I wanted. Thanks Jon and Joe!

Joe Lotze and Jon Kowalczyk

tlj4858
11/18/2014

"The best dealership to buy a car from"

My wife and I have just purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado High Country from Blade Chevrolet. This is the 5th vehicle we have bought from them. From the first time we went to this dealership (many years ago) until present day, we've always been treated like we are part of a family and not just a customer there pressured to make a purchase . The staff from the sales department to the service department are extremely knowledgeable, friendly and caring. We've always found from the onset they want to make everyone that arrives, feel welcomed. There goal is to listen to what you have to say first, so they understand what your needs are, then show you there products they have. I've had my family come from as far away as Puyallup to buy a 2 new car from these folks. So If you find yourself in the market to purchase a new or used vehicle no matter how far away you are, make the drive and wander over to see these folks first as I'm sure you will feel the same as my wife and I do. Tom and Kim Jones

Joshua Treat

rausuesam
11/04/2014

"Excellent"

First of all we were drawn to Blade Chevrolet because they are able to get their work done in six days per week rather than seven. I think this honors both God and their employees. As an old guy, I've learned the value of the word 'enough'. In this case 6 days is enough to get the job done very well and still leave time for other things. My experience on their car lot was that they were there to help but gave me space to look around and check out their inventory. Josh showed me several cars and pointed to an unusually clean, low mileage car we finally bought. He knew it's history, very informative. Throughout the negotiating process they were pleasant and not at all pushy. Overall I would say that it comfortable and pleasant experience.

Josh Treat, Joseph Lotze

karen.m.everett.5
10/13/2014

"Great people at Blade!"

This is the second experience our family has had with Blade Chevrolet in the past 6 months. We feel really good about Lee Hornbeck and the team. In both cases, we told him what we were looking for (in this case a dependable "island" truck for Guemes Island, where we live), and he LISTENED to our price and needs, and found us the perfect car! Plus, it was a quick and easy transaction.... didn't try to talk us into unnecessary additions. We have already recommended Blade to some other folks, and next time we need a car, Blade and Lee Hornbeck will be the first ones we turn to! He feels super-trustworthy!

nomadrt77
10/12/2014

"No Follow through"

Bought a car, to be delivered and they screwed up everything from delivery to paying taxes on my car. I was stuck with paying a $3000 tax fee when I registered because they dropped the ball. I even called them and they said everything is good. It seemed like after they got my money they didn't care about the details. Everything up to the point of sale they were awesome. After it was not so awesome and actually quite frustrating and expensive on my part.

skipbates
9/23/2014

"Positive Experience"

Doug found what I was looking for immediately and got me quickly financed. He is very professional and very fun to work with. Doug made my buying experience very positive.

Joseph