Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273 Open Now 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Juan Ibarra, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Dotan Bershon, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Dotan Bershon

Sales & Leasing
Konan Kohut, Sales and Leasing , Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Konan Kohut

Sales and Leasing
Joseph Lotze, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Joseph Lotze

Sales & Leasing

January 12, 2017

"A true gem!"

- Sheri Thompson-Alvarez

I am so happy that I went to Blade Chevrolet to factory order my 2017 Chevy Tahoe. I was treated as a valued customer. They had very good communication with me, keeping me updated and letting me know the status of my order every week. The staff, specifically Juan Ibarra, Rey Mejia and Eric Lootens, were professional, competent, and honest. I highly recommend Blade Chevrolet. It was such a pleasure to deal with them. All my questions were answered, they gave good advice about features I may want on the vehicle, and were genuine and fun to work with. Go to Blade! They will take good care of you.

January 05, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Bob

I felt that the customer service was very good. I was always greeted as soon as i walked in the door and a sales person met me in the lot before i even made it to the truck i was going to look at. I hadn't done quite enough research before i went to buy a truck but Dotan knew everything that i needed to know. He also saved me a lot of trouble by informing me that the truck i wanted to buy did not have the correct rear axle ratio for the towing capacity that i desired. I would have been very disappointed when it came time to tow my trailer. I felt that i was misinformed about one of the extended warranties but when i went in to change it they had no problem doing so. Overall it was a good experience and with the lifetime powertrain warranty i would recommend this dealership to a friend looking to buy a new truck.

December 31, 2016

"excellent service"

- jeffrey gilpin

just got a new volt the service was excellent all of the sales staff were more than helpful and make it easy and uncomplicated, would highly recommend blade. Jeff Gilpin

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $49998