Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive,
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273
Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

• Full Limo Service in the Area
Drivexx1
5/06/2016

"A great experience !!!"

I gave the rating that I did because I felt like they listened to what my wishes were and follow thru was professional and friendly . Also I knew nothing about the cuddle program and they introduced it to me and was a seamless process.

MarshelH
5/03/2016

"Awesome Dealership - Highly Recommended"

I am late inputting in this review, however, Blade Chevrolet is one of the Top dealers in the Seattle area and let me tell you why! I purchased a 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD and it is everything and more then what I expected. Joe was an awesome salesperson that was attentive to me needs in the search for the right vehicle. I love this truckā€¦ I enjoyed working with Joe - Salesman, Eric - Finance and Juan - sales manager so much, that I came back and bought another vehicle in December for my daughter. It was a 2008 mini with 64000 miles. One month after buying the vehicle the motor self-destroyed when the camshaft chain broke. The repairs bill was to be 12,000 dollars; this was well above the amount I paid for the car. My daughter had the car in California while she was attending school; I was at a loss on what to do, especially when the dealer in California said I had no drive train warranty? So, I called warrant forever and they told me they would not cover the loss that Blade would be responsibility since; I only had the car for a month. Now what? So, I then drove to Blade Chevrolet and spoke with Juan and Joe they immediately said let us make some phone calls not to worry that we would get this taken care of. They sent me to the service department where I met Tom the Service Department manager, who then took charge of the situation. He guided the repairs and interfaced with the dealership in California, removed all of my stress. Ending result, motor replaced, rental car for my daughter and many phone conversations where he updated me regularly on the status of the vehicle and answered many of my questions. I am a customer for life. Thank you all for standing behind your product and services. Drive to Blade and see for yourself!

Eric in Finance, Tom in the Service Department

Vanguard75
5/02/2016

"A Great Place to Do Business"

I am from Maryland and purchased a 2016 Cadillac through USAA. While searching for a vehicle within the specifications I wanted, the car Blade had listed had just been sold but Konan Kohut reached out to me right away and told me they were in the process of obtaining a similar vehicle. This one also wasn't quite what I wanted and he called me back within a couple of hours to tell me they found what I was looking for and was willing to sell it to me for the same price as the original one. Konan was very helpful in assisting me with the transport process and the registration of the vehicle. While there were a few unexpected glitches along the way which were outside of their control, he stuck with me until the car was finally delivered to my home and Blade was honorable regarding the things they could not take care of in their shop. In the military we call that "going above and beyond the call of duty". In today's climate too many companies will take the money and run, leaving you on your own to figure it out. I would recommend them to anyone purchasing a car anywhere in the US. Thank's Blade for your service.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We try to take that next step in every deal we do. As a Cadillac owner, I know you will love that car. If there is anything else we can ever do for you, please reach out to me directly. Doug Williams Blade Chevrolet Mt Vernon Wa 1-360-707-7945

the Walters
5/01/2016

"Blade- A Great Place To Do Business"

We were very pleased to do business with the wonderful, professional staff at Blade Chevrolet. We came from the Olympic Peninsula to shop for a vehicle, and would recommend this dealer to everyone.

Roger
4/25/2016

"Great place to do business!!"

I am from Alaska and bought a 2016 3500 pickup on my way home from snow-birding in AZ. Blade expedited getting my box coated and putting on my accessories. They didn't charge me to take some accessories off my old truck and helped me take the camper off the old truck and put in on the new one. The camper exchange had problems. My jacks wouldn't go high enough to put it on the new truck. They had 3 of their employees and 2 fork lifts at my disposal to get the camper on and had to send someone to the local lumber yard to get materials to shim up the box. The sides on the new truck were higher than my old one and the camper wouldn't fit.. They didn't charge for the labor or materials. It was greatly appreciated. There was no way I could have done it myself. When I got home, I noticed they forgot to put an electrical outlet on as part of the camper package. Also,I had paid Blade for license and registration as part of the deal. When I tried to get temporary plates here in Alaska, I had to pay the fees over again to get them. It just took 1 phone call to Juan to get the two matters resolved. I took the truck to a local Chevy Dealer to get the electrical outlet in and Blade paid for it. A few days after the phone call a refund check showed up in the mail for the license plates. Their service was the best I have ever had when buying a new vehicle. BTW I am 62 and have bought quite a few vehicles over the years.

Don't remember the names of the shop guys. They were very helpful!!

Ssmith
4/23/2016

"Helpful staff"

I had been in the market for a brand new Chevrolet Colorado. The staff there are very helpful and listened to what I wanted. The first time I visited the lot, they we're sold out of the model I wanted. Gene took down my information and contacted me when they would get new inventory. Eventually they got the Colorado in that I wanted, and the buying process was smooth.

Tonya
4/22/2016

"Best experience at dealership ever!"

I went to Blade Chevrolt after seeing a vehicle that I was interested in on their website. I was a little nervous to go "shopping" for a car as I hate the haggling and feeling pressured to buy it for a certain price. The moment I got there it was a great experience! Dotan came out and greated us with a very friendly attitude and told us about the vehicle. we took it on a test drive and after about 15 mins with him he felt like a family friend that was just helping us make a good purchase. I was going to be trading in my vehicle and he made sure I got a great deal on it so that I could get the new truck for what I wanted to pay. I never felt pressured or that I had to haggle to get the price I wanted. After I left the lot I felt that we were treated fair and like a friend instead of just a sale. Was by far the best experience buying a vehicle I have had and Dotan was the best!!! Would definitely recommend Dotan and Blade Chevrolet to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Dotan and Blade Chevrolet. We feel our greatest asset are our people and he is one of our best. I will ensure that your kind words are passed to him and our owners. Thank you again, Doug Williams Blade Chevy Internet Director 360-707-7945

John M.
4/22/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I started off pricing a Colorado Diesel on TrueCar, and Blade was one of the dealerships that responded in my area. I was contacted by Josh Treat, who communicated with me via text and phone. Josh was very low pressure and very professional. I actually visited some of the other dealerships, and was met with inexperienced salespeople who did not return calls. I ended up ordering the vehicle from Blade, and Josh kept me posted on delivery progress. When the truck arrived, I was contacted promptly, came in, and was given a thorough systems review and drive. I should mention that Josh volunteered to come in on his day off to deliver the truck if that was more convenient for me. I could not be happier with the experience; this is the first car I have purchased from Blade, but the 8th car I have purchased in 12 years. I would recommend them to anyone.

Tim Walsh
4/09/2016

"Quick service no stress"

Kevin was great. Let me know when a slightly used Cruze came in and it just happened to be fully loaded. The warranty that came with it was awesome for no extra charge. We came,we drove, we bought. Love the Cruze and would recommend the Blade team. From beggining to end it was fast and low pressure. Not to mention a great finance rate. Thanks Kevin and the Blade team.

jmh
4/03/2016

"Ripped off on 2016 Silverado 3500"

A few days ago I bought a brand new 2016 Silverado 3500 HD at Blade Cheverlot for almost $67,000 cash. The first day--and since--the truck leaks oil on my garage floor, creating a large oil puddle. It's been a real stinking mess to clean up! I'd never buy another vehicle or return there again!

April 04, 2016

Please bring it back at once. This is a vehicle covered by a full Warranty by Chevrolet and Blade Chevy. We stand behind all products, new and used. I understand your frustration but I promise it will be fixed and we will give you a vehicle to drive. Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet 1-360-707-7945

Reviews of Kevin Sampson