Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive,
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273
Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

• Full Limo Service in the Area
vonmood
6/28/2016

"Professional deal. "

I came in on Sunday when Blade had every vehicle unlocked and found the truck I wanted. Kevin was very professional assisting me in making the right choice of truck for my needs. I am very happy with the final decision. My parents used Blade Chevrolet in the 50's ad 60's. We moved back to the area a couple years ago and I was looking for a new truck. Checking with Blade to find out it's a 4th generation family owned. Thanks Kevin. Don

Bill K
6/25/2016

"Yesterday"

Konan was fast, courteous, informative. Would not hesitate recommending him and dealership. Also like the warranty forever. Wife and I are very happy. We already use Blade for service of second auto.

tdf
6/15/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I was searching the internet for a specific used truck. I noticed one at Blade Chevrolet that fit my needs. Konan Kohut from Blade called me and explained there no haggle pricing policies. I sent pictures of my trade to Konan in order to expedite our deal before I drove to the dealership. Konan was extremely professional, worked through the deal with me and when I arrived for my truck everything was taken care of. I have bought a lot of cars and trucks from various dealers, this one was my best dealership experience ever. Thank you Konan and Blade Chevrolet.

Happy Family
6/05/2016

"Great service"

Konan Kohut and the Blade staff did exactly what Konan verbally told me over the phone that Blade would do for us, beat the price quoted to us by another dealership on the truck we wanted. The service was exceptional and we had fun completing our purchase. Juan and Konan did a great job communicating and sharing information; without a doubt I'd work with them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Thanks to everyone at Blade for a job well done!

Marks truck
6/04/2016

"The easiest buy"

We went to just try out a Chevy dura max truck to see how it compares to other brands, well instead of just trying it out, we bought it. Our salesman Eric was very helpful and informative. The whole process was very easy and everyone we encountered was helpful and we felt no pressure to buy. We would highly recommend this dealership.

TDDV
5/25/2016

"Surprised in a positive way."

My wife and I were just beginning the process of looking to replace our 2007 Dodge Ram. Blade Chevrolet was suggested to us by a friend who has traded with Blade for a long time. When we visited Blade we met Konan Kohut. He found us a pre-owned 2015 Dodge 2500 that met all of our requirements. Konan gave us no pressure service and was a great help. I really appreciate the no haggle pricing at Blade. The sticker price was their best offer. This is a much better way of buying and selling vehicles. The whole experience was pleasurable.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for your review. We agree, this is the way car buying should be. No pressure or running back and forth twenty times. Just a great vehicle at a good price and out standing service. We hope to see you again soon, and once again. Thank you! Doug Williams Blade Chevrolet Internet Director 360-707-7945

jrintoul
5/24/2016

"Truck Purchase"

This was a good truck buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. The salesman were very helpful and would return for my next truck.

May 24, 2016

What a great looking Truck! I am glad we were able to live up to your standards and earn your business. I think you will really love our service department to keep it maintained as well. I know I do. I also own a Silverado 1500! Doug Williams Internet Manager Blade Chevrolet 360-707-7945 doug@bladechevy.com

Roth9812
5/21/2016

"Amazing! "

It was so great working with the folks at Blade Chevrolet. They were very informative and helpful. We really felt like family there. Thanks guys!!

Ron Clark

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We feel like all of our clients are family and treat them so. Welcome to the Blade Family. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to call me or Konan/Kevin. Doug Williams Internet Director Blade Chevrolet 360-707-7945

BettyL
5/18/2016

"Truck Purchase"

I have purchased once before from this Dealership and will purchase again if I ever need another auto. The entire crew made me feel welcome.

Eric Lootens

May 23, 2016

Thank you Betty, Its nice to hear we did well. Your kind words makes a Monday morning at work a lot more enjoyable. Doug Williams Blade Chevrolet Internet Director 360-707-7945

shawna McClelland
5/13/2016

"This was a great car buying experience. "

This was a great car buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. The salesman was very helpful and worked great to find me the best price

Reviews of Kevin Sampson