Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Full Limo Service in the Area
tlj4858
11/18/2014

"The best dealership to buy a car from"

My wife and I have just purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado High Country from Blade Chevrolet. This is the 5th vehicle we have bought from them. From the first time we went to this dealership (many years ago) until present day, we've always been treated like we are part of a family and not just a customer there pressured to make a purchase . The staff from the sales department to the service department are extremely knowledgeable, friendly and caring. We've always found from the onset they want to make everyone that arrives, feel welcomed. There goal is to listen to what you have to say first, so they understand what your needs are, then show you there products they have. I've had my family come from as far away as Puyallup to buy a 2 new car from these folks. So If you find yourself in the market to purchase a new or used vehicle no matter how far away you are, make the drive and wander over to see these folks first as I'm sure you will feel the same as my wife and I do. Tom and Kim Jones

Joshua Treat

rausuesam
11/04/2014

"Excellent"

First of all we were drawn to Blade Chevrolet because they are able to get their work done in six days per week rather than seven. I think this honors both God and their employees. As an old guy, I've learned the value of the word 'enough'. In this case 6 days is enough to get the job done very well and still leave time for other things. My experience on their car lot was that they were there to help but gave me space to look around and check out their inventory. Josh showed me several cars and pointed to an unusually clean, low mileage car we finally bought. He knew it's history, very informative. Throughout the negotiating process they were pleasant and not at all pushy. Overall I would say that it comfortable and pleasant experience.

Josh Treat, Joseph Lotze

karen.m.everett.5
10/13/2014

"Great people at Blade!"

This is the second experience our family has had with Blade Chevrolet in the past 6 months. We feel really good about Lee Hornbeck and the team. In both cases, we told him what we were looking for (in this case a dependable "island" truck for Guemes Island, where we live), and he LISTENED to our price and needs, and found us the perfect car! Plus, it was a quick and easy transaction.... didn't try to talk us into unnecessary additions. We have already recommended Blade to some other folks, and next time we need a car, Blade and Lee Hornbeck will be the first ones we turn to! He feels super-trustworthy!

nomadrt77
10/12/2014

"No Follow through"

Bought a car, to be delivered and they screwed up everything from delivery to paying taxes on my car. I was stuck with paying a $3000 tax fee when I registered because they dropped the ball. I even called them and they said everything is good. It seemed like after they got my money they didn't care about the details. Everything up to the point of sale they were awesome. After it was not so awesome and actually quite frustrating and expensive on my part.

skipbates
9/23/2014

"Positive Experience"

Doug found what I was looking for immediately and got me quickly financed. He is very professional and very fun to work with. Doug made my buying experience very positive.

Joseph

kenneysumner
9/21/2014

"2013 Cruze"

I was very pleased with my experience at Blade Chevrolet. Everyone was very helpful and very willing to make use that I found the best car at the right price. Zane and then Steve were wonderful; so was their "IT Wizard". I bought a used car with very low mileage and was very pleased. I did find one issue after I had left and I am waiting to find out the best solution. I am also trying to program my radio and can't figure out how to get rid of the stations that the former owner set. Overall, I am VERY pleased and quite happy. I did spend quite a bit of time online looking at various dealers.

kellene.peterson
9/20/2014

"Second car I've bought from them, better than the first."

I am amazed at how great of a team Blade has. 13 years ago they sold me a great 2001 cavalier that was a great car for me. It was really hard to give it up when It came time to replace it. After three long days of research on the internet, getting overwhelmed with all the other used cars out there I went to Blade. I should have started there first, my last car from them was so great. When I finally made it, all my questions were answered. Kevin took the time to help me find a car that was right for me and in a price range I could afford and live with. He stayed over an hour late to finish paperwork, and since I just came from work my old car was full of cardboard I was taking to be recycled. He even recycled the cardboard for me there so I didn't have to make another stop on my way home. Way above and beyond. The next day when I stopped back by to drop off a second key for the cavalier I had traded in, I was helped by Juan who informed me, Alex was able to get a lower interest rate for me. These guys are the best team I've worked with even better than the first time I bought a car from them. I love my new car it's perfect for me. Thanks guys your awesome.

freeme1970
8/30/2014

"Hassle & Stress Free Buying experience!!!!!"

Through all the years of my vehicle buying experience this one has been the most hassle & stress free experience I want to give a special thanks to Bjorn Jenssen for making this happen along with all the other Blade Chevrolet staff that was involved. I am highly recommending that you use Blade Chevrolet Dealer for your next vehicle purchase.

cjgarthwaite
8/05/2014

"Overall great experience"

Roy Mureno, was exceptional, helpful and friendly. He turned a very negative previous experience with another dealership into a satisfactory outcome for me. Roy worked very hard to make sure that I was satisfied and content with my new choice of automobile. He was helpful, informative and reassuring and is more than willing to assist me with future questions and/or issues.

nlyeckley
7/17/2014

"Best experience ever."

I have never experienced such great service. Bjorn Jensen was so wonderful helping us. We travelled from Spokane to Mount Vernon and would do it again for the experience we had. Thank you again Bjorn.

Reviews of Doug Williams