Read Reviews Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive

• Gene Garcia
    Gene GarciaSales and Leasing6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Blade Chevrolet, Inc. has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Our Location

jmjmabernathy
7/1/2014 4:26:27 PM

Lee HornbeckLee Hornbeck

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

This was my first time going to Blade & will not be my last. Lee Hornbeck went ABOVE & BEYOND to help me get into a great family vehicle. He knew what would be great for my family & let me know once one arrived. He was honest with everything he told me. I HIGHLY recommend Lee if your looking for a HONEST salesman.

"Outstanding Service"

manager21
6/4/2014 6:10:17 PM

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

This is my second trip to Blade Chevrolet, Roy Mureno helped me both times. A couple of months back I bought a Monte Carlo from Roy, I decided I really wanted a truck, went back and talked with Roy, he was very helpful and understanding, his first priority was to make sure that I was happy and comfortable with my purchase. At that time there was nothing on the lot that I was happy with, Roy said that he would continue to look for me and he kept his promise although it took a few trips back to Blades seeing as though I am rather picky. Roy was always professional, kind and understanding. Every time I went in he made me feel like a friend he had not seen in a while and the entire experience was enjoyable and fun. Roy found me a fantastic Silverado and I could not be happier. I will most certainly be sending friends and family to Blade Chevrolet to see Roy Mureno. Thank you so much Roy!!!

"Jon Walter"

joncw
6/4/2014 1:16:27 AM

Zane MorrisonZane Morrison

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

We were quite pleased with the service we received at Blade Chevrolet. Zane Morrison was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. When we found the truck we desired, Zane expedited the sale to meet our budget needs, working with his team to find us the lowest interest rate with our down payment. The paperwork was painlessly completed in a short amount of time. We were impressed that all of the routine maintenance on our used diesel truck was done before it was put on the lot. Thank-you Blade Chevrolet for taking great care with your vehicles and customers. We wil highly recommend you.

"New 2014 Work Truck"

cathieclc
5/20/2014 2:43:47 PM

Kevin SampsonKevin Sampson

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

This truck was my second vehicle purchased at Blade Chevrolet. The salesmen are very friendly and courteous and never hard sell or pushy. They went out of their way to accommodate me and give me what I needed in a vehicle. I am very happy with this dealership and their employees!

Twitter
"Two done, and Four more to go"

rasdr440
5/16/2014 2:31:04 PM

Zane MorrisonZane Morrison

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

We are currently on a six year upgrade of our rolling stock. Zane and Blade Chevrolet have proven their value to our company. We have purchased two 3500HD Silverados with the Duramax diesel power plants. The deals went off without a hitch and we have been utilizing the service department at the dealership as well. I would recommend Zane and Blade Chevrolet to anyone. I have confidence that anyone I sent there would be happy with my recommendation. Thanks again. We be back next year for another truck.

"Purchased Jeep"

mchllsbrt
4/29/2014 3:01:51 PM

Doug WilliamsDoug Williams

4.2

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

Purchased a 2008 Jeep. We bought this Jeep basically sight unseen besides pictures on teh interent. The Jeep was what they repesented. It was a fair price and the serivce was good. We were able to do a lot of he paperwork before arriving so the process was fast.

Twitter
"Purchase of new Chevy Truck"

charleslindsay77
4/25/2014 9:02:49 PM

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

I went to Blade Chevrolet To look into the purchase of a new 3/3 ton Silverado 4X4 truck. There I met Their Salesman Roy Mureno and found him to not only be very helpful but very informative about the vehicle I was interested in.I did buy this truck and a few days later I discovered that I couldn't program the stereo. I took the truck back to the dealership and they imminently had a service person on the vehicle and the problem was diagnosed and repaired with in the hour.I was very happy with both their sales and service departments and would highly recommend them to any one I know.

Twitter
"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

discometa
4/23/2014 12:52:37 AM

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

This was the most hassle-free, pleasant car buying experience we've ever had. I got a very fair trade in offer for my vehicle and there was no intimidation / pressure regarding the final price of the purchased vehicle. Roy was an absolute pleasure to work with. They receive my highest recommendation without any reservation.

"Great experience"

abecerra
4/21/2014 10:14:51 PM

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

First time that I bought a new vehicle. went in for a Boucher and salesman was very helpful and I felt very comfortable. Ask to look at one that they had on the lot and test drove. salesman knew the product very well. I was planning on buying a new truck out-of-state but after a visit to blade, and after they did a car search to find my truck, they were able to locate and get my new vehicle in a timely manner.

"Tom Pasma"

Tompasma
4/17/2014 1:19:14 AM

Kevin SampsonKevin Sampson

My Review Of Blade Chevrolet, Inc.:

I would highly recommend doing business with Blade Chevrolet, we not only got the truck we wanted, but got a great deal, great friendly service in all aspects of the dealership. Thanks, Kevin and Blade.

Reviews 11-20 >>