Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Full Limo Service in the Area

"Great people at Blade!"

This is the second experience our family has had with Blade Chevrolet in the past 6 months. We feel really good about Lee Hornbeck and the team. In both cases, we told him what we were looking for (in this case a dependable "island" truck for Guemes Island, where we live), and he LISTENED to our price and needs, and found us the perfect car! Plus, it was a quick and easy transaction.... didn't try to talk us into unnecessary additions. We have already recommended Blade to some other folks, and next time we need a car, Blade and Lee Hornbeck will be the first ones we turn to! He feels super-trustworthy!

"Positive Experience"

Doug found what I was looking for immediately and got me quickly financed. He is very professional and very fun to work with. Doug made my buying experience very positive.

"2013 Cruze"

I was very pleased with my experience at Blade Chevrolet. Everyone was very helpful and very willing to make use that I found the best car at the right price. Zane and then Steve were wonderful; so was their "IT Wizard". I bought a used car with very low mileage and was very pleased. I did find one issue after I had left and I am waiting to find out the best solution. I am also trying to program my radio and can't figure out how to get rid of the stations that the former owner set. Overall, I am VERY pleased and quite happy. I did spend quite a bit of time online looking at various dealers.

"Second car I've bought from them, better than the first."

I am amazed at how great of a team Blade has. 13 years ago they sold me a great 2001 cavalier that was a great car for me. It was really hard to give it up when It came time to replace it. After three long days of research on the internet, getting overwhelmed with all the other used cars out there I went to Blade. I should have started there first, my last car from them was so great. When I finally made it, all my questions were answered. Kevin took the time to help me find a car that was right for me and in a price range I could afford and live with. He stayed over an hour late to finish paperwork, and since I just came from work my old car was full of cardboard I was taking to be recycled. He even recycled the cardboard for me there so I didn't have to make another stop on my way home. Way above and beyond. The next day when I stopped back by to drop off a second key for the cavalier I had traded in, I was helped by Juan who informed me, Alex was able to get a lower interest rate for me. These guys are the best team I've worked with even better than the first time I bought a car from them. I love my new car it's perfect for me. Thanks guys your awesome.

"Hassle & Stress Free Buying experience!!!!!"

Through all the years of my vehicle buying experience this one has been the most hassle & stress free experience I want to give a special thanks to Bjorn Jenssen for making this happen along with all the other Blade Chevrolet staff that was involved. I am highly recommending that you use Blade Chevrolet Dealer for your next vehicle purchase.

"Overall great experience"

Roy Mureno, was exceptional, helpful and friendly. He turned a very negative previous experience with another dealership into a satisfactory outcome for me. Roy worked very hard to make sure that I was satisfied and content with my new choice of automobile. He was helpful, informative and reassuring and is more than willing to assist me with future questions and/or issues.

"Best experience ever."

I have never experienced such great service. Bjorn Jensen was so wonderful helping us. We travelled from Spokane to Mount Vernon and would do it again for the experience we had. Thank you again Bjorn.

"Great salesman!!"

This was my first time going to Blade & will not be my last. Lee Hornbeck went ABOVE & BEYOND to help me get into a great family vehicle. He knew what would be great for my family & let me know once one arrived. He was honest with everything he told me. I HIGHLY recommend Lee if your looking for a HONEST salesman.

"Outstanding Service"

This is my second trip to Blade Chevrolet, Roy Mureno helped me both times. A couple of months back I bought a Monte Carlo from Roy, I decided I really wanted a truck, went back and talked with Roy, he was very helpful and understanding, his first priority was to make sure that I was happy and comfortable with my purchase. At that time there was nothing on the lot that I was happy with, Roy said that he would continue to look for me and he kept his promise although it took a few trips back to Blades seeing as though I am rather picky. Roy was always professional, kind and understanding. Every time I went in he made me feel like a friend he had not seen in a while and the entire experience was enjoyable and fun. Roy found me a fantastic Silverado and I could not be happier. I will most certainly be sending friends and family to Blade Chevrolet to see Roy Mureno. Thank you so much Roy!!!

"Jon Walter"

We were quite pleased with the service we received at Blade Chevrolet. Zane Morrison was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. When we found the truck we desired, Zane expedited the sale to meet our budget needs, working with his team to find us the lowest interest rate with our down payment. The paperwork was painlessly completed in a short amount of time. We were impressed that all of the routine maintenance on our used diesel truck was done before it was put on the lot. Thank-you Blade Chevrolet for taking great care with your vehicles and customers. We wil highly recommend you.

Zane Morrison