Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273

Gene Garcia, Sales and Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Gene Garcia

Sales and Leasing
Dotan Bershon, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Dotan Bershon

Sales & Leasing
Joseph Lotze, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Joseph Lotze

Sales & Leasing
Juan Ibarra, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 07, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- Big A 2017

Blade Chevrolet was an excellent dealership to work with. Our salesperson Lee Hornbeck provide great service. He did everything that he could to make our vehicle buying a very enjoyable experience. He went above and beyond what we had expected. The entire team at Blade Chevrolet was very enjoyable to work with. We were on a short time crunch to take our new vehicle on a road trip and they were able to accommodate getting our extra items done prior to our leaving town. The customer service at Blade Chevrolet was outstanding. I would highly recommend this dealership as everyone at Blades provided great customer service. They were able to get our customized items in a very timely manner and went above the call of duty to get it installed. If ever in need of another vehicle I will certainly return to Blade Chevrolet. High regards to Lee Hornbeck as he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied customers.

Lee Hornbeck. Don't remember name of person in finance but he was very helpful in explaining the purchase of additional warranties

September 06, 2017

"GREAT PLACE TO BUY!"

- Matt Bingham

This is the first vehicle I have ever purchased new and the experience couldn't have gone better. Joe was great and made the process very easy. They upheld their internet pricing and and there was zero pressure to buy into warranties or to buy the car. It was very relaxing and the whole process was very quick and painless. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from here.

Joseph Lotze

September 06, 2017

"Vacation saver!"

- The travlers

I was traveling from Michigan to Alaska and back. I was looking for a must have part for my lance camper refrigerator and after trying many places your RV service center came thru and if that weren't enough on my way home I was in desperate need of an oil change on my 2016 duramax ( with a camper on it) and though you were booked for the next day you decided that you could get me in yet that same afternoon! allowing my wife and I to enjoy an extra day in the North Cascades National Park. What a great experience and a model for what a Dealership should be. Thank you so much Ken and Sharla Stewart

Service Staff