Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive,
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273
Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

• Full Limo Service in the Area
KateKate
7/02/2015

"Great Experience"

What a relief to find a good dealership with a wonderful salesman! After being jerked around at several other dealerships it was a breathe of fresh air to work with Gene- he answered all of my questions, was very knowledgable, wasn't pushy at all, and just genuinely friendly and helpful. Purchasing the car was easy and relatively simple (I mean, it IS still buying a car) Even the financial guy we worked with was friendly (without being condescending) and straightforward. An absolute pleasure to have worked with the people there- next time I buy a car, I'm going straight back there again! (Also my car is an absolute beauty and working out wonderfully!)

DONUTFORME
6/23/2015

"Juan is the BEST!"

I have purchased 3 cars from Blade Chevy in the past. All from Juan. I just purchased a fourth car from Juan and it was as smooth as all of the previous transactions. I received more than I had paid for my trade(considerably more), and paid a very fair price for the truck I purchased. I have never purchased a new car from Blade, all have been used vehicles. I have never had a problem with any of these cars and that is why I will always shop their store. Juan is a first class young man and represents the store in a very professional manner. I have not used their service department as they are to far from my home. I live 5 miles from Roy Robinson Chevy. Only 4 stars because car buying could never be a 5 star experience.

ChadT
6/09/2015

"Test drive to ownership in under 2 hours."

I seen the Ranger on line and thought it was too good to be true, so I drove from Bellevue to Blade to see for myself. I was greeted very professionally and was able to take a test drive right away. The truck exceeded my expectation in all ways and couldn't wait to buy. The sales staff is awesome and I will recommend this dealership to everyone I meet. Staff is very polite and my salesperson, (Joshua) is great. This was the easiest car purchase I have ever had. Thank you very much.

MV Local
4/28/2015

"No Hassel Dealership"

Just purchased a used 2009 Chevy pickup from Blade. I greatly appreciate their low pressure approach to used car sales. I dealt with both Joe Lotze and Lee Hornbeck. They were happy to show me the vehicle, let me test drive it and discuss the vehicles specifics and even gave me a copy of the CarFax before I asked for it. At no time did they push me for the sale or try to get me to move up to a more expensive or newer vehicle. I purchased an new travel trailer from their RV center a year ago and had the same experience there. So I'm left with the impression that it a general dealership approach and not just the individual salesmen.

nissan man
4/27/2015

"Very good. Helpful in finding the right car for our family. "

Sunny was awesome showing cars and with no pressure sales and help make buying easier, others sales people were helpful also Thanks Greg and Laura Thompson

Sunny

joe
4/01/2015

"No hassle, no pressure"

Sales staff was great. Gene worked with us to find the right vehicle for our family at the right price. One of the better dealers we have dealt with. No pressure in making a purchase and offered us several options. Very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicles they have.

boutaj
3/17/2015

"Fantastic Service"

This is the 1st time I bought a car and didn't feel pressured! Totally amazed at the customer service and friendliness of everyone. Thank You!

Bev
2/15/2015

"A great experience"

We were treated fairly and straightforward and felt the staff were sincere, not pushy, and were very helpful. We feel they gave a fair trade in and were willing to work with us on a fair price. Blade was by far the best dealer we had gone to and we felt they were fair, honest and helpful.

BIGGDAD
1/27/2015

"Legendary "

If you are going to buy a car is should be at Blade, if you are going to blade you need to see Josh Treat. No pressure, no skeezy sales tactics, fun, fast, informative. If they don't have the car you are looking for Josh will find it and make sure you get the best deal and then the finance department will get you a great rate. Don't go anywhere else for a new or used car

badger
1/17/2015

"Very good experience trading 3 vehicles for 3 others"

We went to Blade to see an advertised truck. We told them we were considering changing from a 2013 motorhome, 1999 pickup, and 2007 car, to a 2011 Silverado pickup, a new car, and a new RV trailer. We hoped recovering investment from these three would cover the three new vehicles. Eric Adams was just the right guy to show us the truck because he had one similar and could tell us many details that we needed to know. He said they had just received a 2015 Subaru Forester (used but with only 200 miles on it). The RV side of Blade had the trailer we had selected from considerable study of several makes and models. So our shopping list was complete. All the sales guys worked together to get us the best combined deal even though it was a bit short of our goal of an even trade. Delivery was as agreed, and all went smoothly except for one set of keys that somehow got lost. Things happen. We were pleased with the outcome and expect to enjoy our new toys for many years. All the people we worked with were courteous and we would certainly recommend this dealer to others.

Reviews of Juan Ibarra