Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273 Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Gene Garcia, Sales and Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Gene Garcia

Sales and Leasing
Joseph Lotze, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Joseph Lotze

Sales & Leasing
Dotan Bershon, Sales & Leasing, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Dotan Bershon

Sales & Leasing
Juan Ibarra, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 27, 2017

"Great, easy dealer experience!"

- HappyCamper

Really impressed with how easy it was working with Juan and Kevin in ordering a Corvette Grand Sport. I had researched in online forums about some of the pitfalls to watch for in ordering a Corvette - most issues due to the somewhat mysterious dealer allocation process. Juan and Kevin were very 'up front', easy, and pleasant to work with throughout the whole process....and we were able to arrive at what I thought was a fair deal for all (including my trade-in). I definitely recommend Blade as a great dealer to work with!

March 23, 2017

"Super experience buying new pickup"

- Bryn

I worked with Kevin Sampson. Kevin was a wealth of knowledge assisting me in my selection. He also assisting me with all the new technology in the pickup. Definitely would recommend Blade .

March 18, 2017

"Quality truck but not 100% sure about price"

- eric

Worked with Gene Garcia to purchase a lightly-used 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD. Gene was friendly, knowledgeable, and straightforward in our discussion. However, I asked respectfully to be shown the dealership's cost on the vehicle so I could get a sense of Blade's markup but Juan Ibarra would not disclose that for me. I think/hope I got a fair price, but I guess I'll never really know if I overpaid. That's one of the biggest reasons I dislike buying vehicles: Lack of pricing transparency or unwillingness to provide it. I'm absolutely not saying Juan was unethical; the dealership needs to generate profit which, being a business owner myself, I fully accept (and I made that clear to Gene.) I'm just saying the experience left me with a lingering sense it was me against The Man. I certainly drove away with a beautiful pickup, which I'm very happy about, but financially speaking I'm just not sure how I came out in the end. That bothers me a little.

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $38474