Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

1100 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Blade Chevrolet, Inc.
Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Info
About Blade Chevrolet, Inc.

Welcome to Blade Chevrolet & RVs. Our dealership is dedicated to providing our Seattle, Bellingham and Everett area customers with reliable and affordable vehicles. If you're looking at Chevrolet dealers in Seattle, set your sights on Blade Chevrolet in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you'll save money! See our Mount Vernon Blade Chevy for great deals on used vehicles or our RV Center for great deals on a Recreational Vehicle. Our certified technicians complete a thorough checklist that is available for your review. Simply put, if the vehicle doesn't meet our uncompromising standards, we won't include it in our showroom. The best new cars make the best used cars! We look forward to seeing you soon.

About Blade Chevrolet, Inc. Learn More

Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Full Limo Service in the Area

"Hassle & Stress Free Buying experience!!!!!"

Through all the years of my vehicle buying experience this one has been the most hassle & stress free experience I want to give a special thanks to Bjorn Jenssen for making this happen along with all the other Blade Chevrolet staff that was involved. I am highly recommending that you use Blade Chevrolet Dealer for your next vehicle purchase.

"Overall great experience"

Roy Mureno, was exceptional, helpful and friendly. He turned a very negative previous experience with another dealership into a satisfactory outcome for me. Roy worked very hard to make sure that I was satisfied and content with my new choice of automobile. He was helpful, informative and reassuring and is more than willing to assist me with future questions and/or issues.

"Best experience ever."

I have never experienced such great service. Bjorn Jensen was so wonderful helping us. We travelled from Spokane to Mount Vernon and would do it again for the experience we had. Thank you again Bjorn.

"Great salesman!!"

This was my first time going to Blade & will not be my last. Lee Hornbeck went ABOVE & BEYOND to help me get into a great family vehicle. He knew what would be great for my family & let me know once one arrived. He was honest with everything he told me. I HIGHLY recommend Lee if your looking for a HONEST salesman.

"Outstanding Service"

This is my second trip to Blade Chevrolet, Roy Mureno helped me both times. A couple of months back I bought a Monte Carlo from Roy, I decided I really wanted a truck, went back and talked with Roy, he was very helpful and understanding, his first priority was to make sure that I was happy and comfortable with my purchase. At that time there was nothing on the lot that I was happy with, Roy said that he would continue to look for me and he kept his promise although it took a few trips back to Blades seeing as though I am rather picky. Roy was always professional, kind and understanding. Every time I went in he made me feel like a friend he had not seen in a while and the entire experience was enjoyable and fun. Roy found me a fantastic Silverado and I could not be happier. I will most certainly be sending friends and family to Blade Chevrolet to see Roy Mureno. Thank you so much Roy!!!

"Jon Walter"

We were quite pleased with the service we received at Blade Chevrolet. Zane Morrison was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. When we found the truck we desired, Zane expedited the sale to meet our budget needs, working with his team to find us the lowest interest rate with our down payment. The paperwork was painlessly completed in a short amount of time. We were impressed that all of the routine maintenance on our used diesel truck was done before it was put on the lot. Thank-you Blade Chevrolet for taking great care with your vehicles and customers. We wil highly recommend you.

Zane Morrison

"New 2014 Work Truck"

This truck was my second vehicle purchased at Blade Chevrolet. The salesmen are very friendly and courteous and never hard sell or pushy. They went out of their way to accommodate me and give me what I needed in a vehicle. I am very happy with this dealership and their employees!

"Two done, and Four more to go"

We are currently on a six year upgrade of our rolling stock. Zane and Blade Chevrolet have proven their value to our company. We have purchased two 3500HD Silverados with the Duramax diesel power plants. The deals went off without a hitch and we have been utilizing the service department at the dealership as well. I would recommend Zane and Blade Chevrolet to anyone. I have confidence that anyone I sent there would be happy with my recommendation. Thanks again. We be back next year for another truck.

"Purchased Jeep"

Purchased a 2008 Jeep. We bought this Jeep basically sight unseen besides pictures on teh interent. The Jeep was what they repesented. It was a fair price and the serivce was good. We were able to do a lot of he paperwork before arriving so the process was fast.

Joseph Lotze, Eric Lootens

"Purchase of new Chevy Truck "

I went to Blade Chevrolet To look into the purchase of a new 3/3 ton Silverado 4X4 truck. There I met Their Salesman Roy Mureno and found him to not only be very helpful but very informative about the vehicle I was interested in.I did buy this truck and a few days later I discovered that I couldn't program the stereo. I took the truck back to the dealership and they imminently had a service person on the vehicle and the problem was diagnosed and repaired with in the hour.I was very happy with both their sales and service departments and would highly recommend them to any one I know.

Bjorn Jenssen