Blaise Alexander Hyundai

Massey Hyundai

KATRINA.LEE06
8/03/2015

"Great experience!"

From beginning to end this was a fantastic shopping experience and I felt respected from the moment I walked through the door. I would recommend that anyone shopping for a car work directly with Luke!

Luke Cimbala

PJM246
7/31/2015

"Great price"

I wanted an Accent, but none of the Hyundai dealerships in my area had any, so I contacted Blaise Alexander and they worked with me to get a no hassle great price on the Hyundai Accent I wanted.

JASMIN.SPU
7/29/2015

"Best price, No surprises, Home Delivery."

They gave best price in 300 mile radius. No hidden cost. No surprises. Gave clear cut out the door price without trying to push or jack up. Delivered my car at my home (~125 mile- out of the the state, in MD). I never visited the dealership. Just on phone and email. Contacted 11am in the morning and I got car delivered at my home at 10pm with the best price in 300 mile radius. The best car buying experience I ever had. Thank you.

Robert Kutz (Bob)

JLM36
7/19/2015

"Great customer service"

You can't beat a Hyundai for value, price, performance and a great warranty. I just purchased my 2nd Hyundai from Blaise Alexander dealership in State College, Pa, because their service department is excellent. There's no better recommendation for a business than a repeat customer.

Rachel (Service Dept.); Jon Hummel, sales person

BLHOCK27
7/14/2015

"New car purchased"

Purchased 2015 Hyundai sonata hybrid. Our very first hybrid and we love it! The car had only 11 miles on it and works great! Would definitely purchase a vehicle there again.

Cory kardare

CHELSEAQUINN1
7/09/2015

"My Baby Blue"

I love my new car, and I never dreamed of having anything like it. Darrick really knew the right questions to ask to find what I really wanted in a car. His professional and positive attitude really helped and put me at ease. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience. Darrick at Blaise is wonderful, and look forward to working with him in my future car buying endeavors.

Darrick Brown

FED3
7/05/2015

"Bought new car"

Bill Reilly and the staff at B-A were wonderful, as usual. There's no pressure, and Bill really listens to your needs and tries to find you the right car at the right price. Excellent place in all facets! I'll continue to go there and recommend them to anyone.

Bill Reilly, Matt in finance, Rachel in service

PETES70
7/03/2015

"Hyundai Limited Hybrid Purchase 6/2015"

Great features on this Hyundai for the price and the warranty is second to none. Kevin Woods was my engaging low pressure salesman and took the time to offer me a test drive of the vehicle and explained all the features of the vehicle.Kevin introduced me to Jack Galloway the sales manager as well as all departments including setting up my first service appointment.I bought my fourth car from the Alexander dealerships as a result. I bought a loaded limited Sonata Hybrid ( my first Hyundai) at a nice discount. The car is comfortable and larger than the compact hybrid car I traded in. The XM satellite radio and navigation as well as panoramic sunroof are great features and the car has a nice design and smooth ride. Overall highly satisfied with my experience.

Krist Woodall (internet) Kevin Woods (sales) Jack Galloway (sales manager)

cars245
6/12/2015

"Worst customer service we've ever experienced."

We recently purchased a used vehicle from Blaise Alexander. They wouldn't budge on the price and certainly made a pretty penny. There were a few things that needed repaired before we would accept it. The salesman said the car was ready. When I went to Service to see if the work had been done - they didn't know what I was talking about. He had never told them to do the work. We waited 3 weeks to get vehicle at which point we were expected to make payment on the loan and we still didn't have vehicle in our possession. I have texts from the salesman confirming that he lied to us regarding the work that was done. On top of lying about the work (when asked specifically if the work had been done - he texted "Yes") - his spelling and grammar were almost illegible. I will be telling all friends and family to NEVER buy a car from this dealership.

James

upset customer
5/14/2015

"worst experience ever"

Bought a car from them in September 2014 , car had some some small dings in the door , they told me they would order touch up paint for me to this day I have NOT seen it . They also did not reset the oil indicator nor did they detailed the car . The manager is rude at best with no response. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!! Over priced and no warranty no customer support. ... save your time and money.

luke and manager