Blaise Alexander Hyundai

Overall Rating 4

Blaise Alexander Hyundai
Blaise Alexander Hyundai Info

"Awful Experience"

Bought a new vehicle from them in 2008 and had used them consistently for all service work. Decided to go back to find a good, used vehicle for my son. DO NOT trust these people. We were foolish and paid just about the same price on a USED, 2009 Nissan w//no warranty as we would have on a BRAND NEW 2014 car that would've had a 3 year warranty. They definitely took advantage of the fact that we trusted them and knew very little about Nissans, but I felt that we should've been able to trust a dealership that I thought I had a good relationship with. When I called the manager, John, he was not at all helpful and basically told me "too bad." Terrible way to do business by deliberately taking advantage of people who you know trust you. Of course they make an effort to appear to be super friendly, and have a great little marketing scheme going on with the dog running around to distract you, as well as the little photo-opportunity they give you, but the bottom line is they are NOT honest people. If you decide to go to this dealership, make sure you bring a tablet/computer and a blue book with you, because these people are rip-off masters. Also, I tried to leave a review on their website under "testimonials" but they removed it right away. I learned a very expensive lesson and will not return to this dealership when I trade my 2008 Santa Fe in for a new vehicle.

Luke C.-salesperson and manager John who I called to voice my complaint

"Will Never Buy a Car Anywhere Else!"

I started researching Hyundai's online and got a price quote and other information from the online sales manager, Kristi Woodall, literally within only a few minutes of requesting it. We scheduled a time for me to come in the following day to test drive new Elantras. I was greeted by Kevin Woods and he worked with me for about five hours while we found exactly what I wanted. He was fantastic. I ended up getting a used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, instead of a new Elantra (Jack Galloway, the sales manager mentioned this car had just been traded and was not even on the lot yet, and might be perfect for me-and it was!). The Elantras were GREAT to drive, I just really wanted navigation, etc and they were hard to come by in a Elantra, and I would have needed to get a new Limited Elantra (out of my price range). The used Sonata Hybrid had everything I wanted and was PERFECT! Kevin hand washed this car for me so I could take this car out for a test drive. They even ordered me lunch because I was there for so long. This team really went above and beyond. Matt Williams, the finance advisor was a pleasure to chat with as well. I will never buy another can anywhere else. Thanks again!

Kevin Woods

"This is the first time I can actually say I liked the..."

This is the first time I can actually say I liked the salesman that we dealt with. He made buying an enjoyable experience. Thank you.

Rusty Bierly

"Customer service at Blaise Alexander Hyundai was..."

Customer service at Blaise Alexander Hyundai was excellant. Everyone I met was so nice and informative. My salesman was Rusty, I would recommend him to everyone!! And I can't forget about Kristi - internent salesperson, she was quick to respond to every email and made this sale happen before I stepped on to their lot. They have an excellant team working there! I would definately go back!

Rusty Bierly

"Anyone looking to buy a vehicle (or simply just looking..."

Anyone looking to buy a vehicle (or simply just looking at vehicles) should check out Blaise Alexander Hyundai Mazda. The whole staff is awesome to deal with and there is no pressure whatsoever!

Bill R

"A superior dealership as compared to others that I have..."

A superior dealership as compared to others that I have been to or with whom I have dealt. Courteous, cooperative, amiable, and a pleasure to work with. This is the second time , both times buying a new car, that I have dealt with Blais Alexander's internet sales at its Hyundai dealership and the service has been outstanding. Their quality of service and integrity is the reason I purchase my vehicles from Blaise Alexander.

kristi woodall and bob kutz

"We want to thank all the staff at Blaise Alexander in..."

We want to thank all the staff at Blaise Alexander in state college for our new car purchase.  Our sales guy Nate Miller was awesome and very knowledgeable.  I recommend anyone looking for a new car to go see Nate Miller at Blaise Alexander you will be glad you did.   Thanks alot Nate you made our purchase easy and we love the car!!!!!!

Nate Miller

"Being located so far from a Hyundai dealership, we were..."

Being located so far from a Hyundai dealership, we were thrilled to be able to conduct most of our transaction over the phone and by e-mail. Some dealerships won't talk price without having you drive to them. We got the best deal from Blaise Alexander, and didn't even have to leave the couch! When we arrived to pick up our car, everything was ready to go, and the entire staff was very professional and made the car buying process a breeze. We will (and already have) highly recommend Blaise Alexander to family and friends.

Kristi Woodall, Bob Kutz

"100% YES!!!!!!!I would recommend this dealership and I..."

100% YES!!!!!!!I would recommend this dealership and I have already told all my neighbors about the deal and great service I received at Blaise. I live 2 1/2 hours away from them and the dealerships in my area didn't compare. I called them initially because of the tv ads that ran in my area. It was the best call I ever made. THe service, friendliness, care, and consideration I received was second to none. Kristi, Jack, and Bob made me feel important and did everything in their power to make me satisfied and happy. THANK YOU!!!!

kristi, jack, bob

"i have purchased with my wife, about 10 cars over the..."

i have purchased with my wife, about 10 cars over the years, tibaron, accent, sonata, elantra and one mazda and very satisfied with the cars and the sales and service staff. i also am quite impressed with rusty and how he presents the car and dealership to his customers. and a thanks to jerry, sales mgr for his effort with me thanks hank

rusty & jerry