Blaise Alexander Hyundai

Freedom Hyundai

janycemose
9/28/2016

"Good experience overall"

We were generally pleased with the buying experience at Blaise Alexander. The salesman was low key and not pushy. He clearly understood what we wanted in a vehicle and didn't try to push into anything else. We were disappointed we were unable to get the color we wanted, but I feel they made a serious effort to find it for us. We were a bit disappointed with the push to finance the car at the final purchase/pickup appointment, but were not surprised by it. Our Salesman responded quickly to my questions about setting up BlueLink. Overall, it was a good experience.

Corey Kandare

jenn1999
9/18/2016

"Hyndai survey"

Really enjoyed working with all the staff to purchase my new car. All the staff I encountered were very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Jon Hummel

minuet555
9/17/2016

"Happy with car"

I had been to other dealerships for a used car to trade in my car and Blaze Alexander was the only dealership that stated I can actually get you a new car and can get a price in the range we could afford. Ed Brown sat down and explained why this was possible and was very helpful during the whole process of getting a new car.

Ed brown

cmissfixitt53
9/16/2016

"ļ˜great"

The best experience I have had at a dealership . Will definitely go back and would tell everyone how professional they are and friendly .never met a group of people so nice, and I went to several dealerships in my life.

John Broom and matt

rkskeet
9/14/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Sonata Limited"

I experienced an excellent sales process with the sales team at Blaise Alexander... The team worked with me to get acceptable pricing in line for my budget while finding a car with the features that I wanted.. I would recommend Blaise Alexander to people I know that are interested in purchasing a new or used car.

Dan Saltsgiver - Sales Reg

jweaver111
9/13/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience"

This is the third car I've purchased from Blaise Alexander and all of my experiences have been very pleasant. From sales to financing to service, I am always treated with courtesy.

Luke Cimbala

p29jaf11
9/10/2016

"nice buying experience"

All the staff at Blaise Alexander Hyundai were very patient and helpful throughout my buying experience. They were very knowledgeable and professional which is nice to see. They did not make me feel hurried even though I came in at closing time. They walked me through the paperwork in a kind, relaxed manner.

Ed Brown, Matthew Williams, Cory Kandare

dps217
9/10/2016

"Quick and friendly"

The dealership had a no-nonsense and friendly environment. David Owens, my salesperson, was friendly, listened to all of my needs, and was professional when talking to me about all of my options.

David Owens

tellis1
9/08/2016

"Our new Elantra"

Our overall experience was very positive. Bob and Jack were very helpful! We do wish that Hyundai had kept the 4 wheel disc brakes, the fold down rear seat armrest/cup holder, and the cargo net on the back of the front seat or seats. Also the fog lights. (We had a 2013 GLS Elantra) We do appreciate all of the new improvements, the smooth ride, and excellent gas mileage. We got aprox. 44 mpg on a recent trip to Chambersburg, PA. (This is mostly flat, highway driving and we averaged aprox 60 mph) We were a little disappointed that the CD player was not available in the SE, but realize that the majority of your customers probably have their music on their phones, etc. One last comment, with a 7 inch screen, we feel that a GPS should have been included, or at least have a chip available to add this feature. Thank you for making an excellent vehicle at a good price.

Bob Kutz

rachel894
9/08/2016

"Excellent"

Very nice dealership to work with. They exceeded my expectations from start to finish. I am a person who like to avoid all the usual car dealership stuff, so we text them for a price and few days later they delivered the vehicle to me at my home because my husband was working away. Great people wanting to deal.

Kevin woods