Blaise Alexander Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

cherylm
1/07/2016

"New car shopping"

We were looking to replace our 2008 Sentra with a new vehicle the Spring of 2016. But after seeing all the advertisements this Holiday season, we decided to take a look now. We found an Altima that was just what we were looking for and decided to purchase now taking advantage of Holiday sale prices for 2015 models. Our experience was very good and the sales staff person was very helpful and friendly. He was able to help us complete the purchase in a timely manner and provided a good deal for us all around. I've been pleased with service in the past and expect to continue to have a good experience with this new car.

Andrew Becker

alex86
10/02/2015

"first car buying experience. EXCELLENT"

by far the best and easiest experience I have had buying a car. over exceeding my expectations beyond belief!!. everything that was talked about over the phone was the exact same in person to a T. Andrew B was my salesman and was amazing. straight to the point but makes sure he goes above and beyond to satisfy and work with the customer. love my car. great experience and highly recommended!

Andrew B.

08Prius
9/08/2015

"Excellent service made it worth the long trip"

My search turned up an '07 Prius Touring with 66k to replace my handed-down-to-kids '08 Touring with 180k on it. I worked with Aaron Tokay over the course of a few days. He quickly responded to my questions via phone, email and text, and left me feeling confident I was in pursuit of a great deal. Coincidentally, the price dropped $1k before contacted Alexander - talk about lucky! I drove 3 hours from NY to test drive and close the deal, only to experience front-end vibration at any speed above 20mph. I returned to the showroom, relayed my impressions and the service tech began looking for the cause. Long story short, the sales, service and "hospitality" group was professional and thorough in their efforts to solve the vibration and make my wait as comfortable as possible. Turned out to be a broken tire belt They replaced both tires and had me on the way back home in my "new" Prius. I'm relieved to get a nice car at a great price without a bit of hesitation on anyone's part to go above the expected to make my experience a positive one. Old 08PRIUS would've gotten impatient and demanding - new 07PRIUS decided to chill and let the team do their thing - they had me hours from home without a car, and could've played games....but they came across fair and courteous. Don't be Old 08Prius and you'll be treated in a way that'll make you smile!

Aaron Tokay (sales), Mike (master service tech), Craig (sales manager)

Hardings
7/19/2015

"Exceptional Sales and Friendship"

A truly great experience at a time in need. Our vehicle that we had from another dealer was in the shop for the 9th time in 2 years for more major repairs. Kevin McElwee from the start of hello, did nothing short of provide excellent sales and provide my family with options that we didn't think we had. Kevin, Mike, and everyone that was encountered at the Dealership from paperwork to returning with drinks and popcorn for my children was greatly appreciated. Needless to say this is a Dealership that I would refer to anyone!! We continue to talk at home about our service that we have received from a Great Team.

Kevin McElwee, Mike McCrae

Chilly09
7/17/2015

"Sale's"

This is by far the worse place to deal with they are doing false advertisement on the radio for starters plus they treat you like crap don't return calls and they sure didn't have a problem sending 12 new things on my credit report thanks for nothing

Lenny tried to call Mike McRae but to busy I guess

HHarrison
5/01/2015

"sales & service"

From sales to service...this is a great dealership. They strive for excellence for they know without customers they have no paycheck!Best dealership I've encountered in my 60 years!

all

zeke
2/04/2015

"Zeke is not happy"

I bought my Rogue from another state thank God, If the sales department is anything like the service department then this dealership is in big trouble.** Customer service lacks professionalism when you meet with your service writer I find they are to aggressive, to loud, to much in your face about your complaints and needs. Customer service is the front line between the dealer and the customer, not so at B/A Muncy PA. My car has an extended warranty bumper to bumper, when I made my apt for service I explained to the service writer that I have a problem with my auto headlights staying on during the daylight, before we got into the issue about the lights I was informed if the mechanic could not duplicate the problem I would have to pay the service charge about $60.00 plus dollars. I bulked about paying for the service charge being I had never been told about that charge before with previous service repairs. When I checked in to the service department I was reminded about the charge before they would look at my car. I told the service writer I would not pay, the car has a warranty, I was told by the service writer that maybe we would not work on your car then, next comes the shop manager, he to tells me the same story. He did agree to give me 30 minutes free shop time to try and find the problem. Long story short his ace mechanic looked at my car for 2 minutes and that is the end of the free 30 minutes, he could not duplicate the issue nor did he try too. Once the car was done in the shop and was parked out side it took the service writer 25 minutes to tell me the car was done. My time was wasted my car is not fixed. Bad things happen to good people at bad places. I am forced to return to B/A for service because of my warranty, but when the warranty is done, so am I with Nissan and Blase alexander

service writer

kcrowe65
7/23/2014

"sales & service"

I bought my car in March of 2013. At that time there was quite a bit of snow, so when I drove the car, I thought the shimming and poor handling was from the bad weather. Much to my surprise, the car was in need of four new tires, not just one, but four. I am sure my salesman Steve (unsure of the last name, however, I am sure you can figure that out if you look up my records), was well aware of this condition. Nevertheless, it is easy to make a sale when you are taking advantage of those less knowledgible. I will take credit for some of this oversight as I should have not put my faith into the hands of the salesman but rather brought someone with me who would have known what to look for. When this matter was brought to the attention of the salesman at the time of my inspection, his response was simply, "After consideration, there is really nothing I am going to do about it." Suprisingly, this did not shock me by any means. I clearly did not expect new tires or anything, but some sort of perk would have been nice Nevertheless, I did bring my car to your establishment for my inspection, Mainly because the state inspection was free. I was impressed by your pick-up and delivery service, however, I do not appreciate the fact that the gentleman who drove my car, left his empty Red Bull can in it. And what ever happened to the perks of having your car cleaned when you received service. I guess that was a trend that went out with the times. Although I do get lifetime free inspections, I believe I will go pay someone to inspect my car rather than return to your establishment just for the mere fact that I am very unhappy with my experience and I just laugh to myself when I see your commercials wherein you claim that our satisfaction is you guarantee. Best of luck to you as I will put the word out there to all I know about my experience with Blaise Alexander..

Steve (Auto Trakk Salesman)

NikGoldberg
12/17/2013

"I bid on - and won -- an online auction at eBay for a..."

I bid on - and won -- an online auction at eBay for a 2011 Kaufmann 43' Goose Neck Car Hauler. It was advertised with a 9,000 lb winch and according to the description, the worst thing about this unit was it needed the ramps painted. When I picked the trailer up I discovered the electric brakes were inoperative. I elected to take the trailer home to IL anyway. A detailed inspection by a servicing dealer revealed the brakes were rusted into a solid mass requiring new backing plates and hubs. The electric winch was also inoperable and ultimately scrapped and a new one installed. I spent almost $900 to get this trailer able to pass a DOT inspection. The worst part of all -- the 43' measurement advertised by Alexander Nissan included the gooseneck!! In reality this trailer had a 24' flat deck and another 11' dovetail for a total of 35' of usable deck. Phone calls to Andrew and an email to Brain have been met with the comment ... Sold As Is. I guess false advertising is also a part of this dealers business methods.

Brian and Andrew

JT18431
4/09/2013

"Truck was misrepresented in Carfax report. I did my own..."

Truck was misrepresented in Carfax report. I did my own investigating after we continued to have problems with this vehicle and found their report to be false. Upon sharing that info with them Blaise got angered and had me tossed from the dealership. Buyer beware!!!!

Blaise Alexander, Mike Mccrae