Blaise Alexander Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Blaise Alexander Nissan
Blaise Alexander Nissan Info

"sales & service"

I bought my car in March of 2013. At that time there was quite a bit of snow, so when I drove the car, I thought the shimming and poor handling was from the bad weather. Much to my surprise, the car was in need of four new tires, not just one, but four. I am sure my salesman Steve (unsure of the last name, however, I am sure you can figure that out if you look up my records), was well aware of this condition. Nevertheless, it is easy to make a sale when you are taking advantage of those less knowledgible. I will take credit for some of this oversight as I should have not put my faith into the hands of the salesman but rather brought someone with me who would have known what to look for. When this matter was brought to the attention of the salesman at the time of my inspection, his response was simply, "After consideration, there is really nothing I am going to do about it." Suprisingly, this did not shock me by any means. I clearly did not expect new tires or anything, but some sort of perk would have been nice Nevertheless, I did bring my car to your establishment for my inspection, Mainly because the state inspection was free. I was impressed by your pick-up and delivery service, however, I do not appreciate the fact that the gentleman who drove my car, left his empty Red Bull can in it. And what ever happened to the perks of having your car cleaned when you received service. I guess that was a trend that went out with the times. Although I do get lifetime free inspections, I believe I will go pay someone to inspect my car rather than return to your establishment just for the mere fact that I am very unhappy with my experience and I just laugh to myself when I see your commercials wherein you claim that our satisfaction is you guarantee. Best of luck to you as I will put the word out there to all I know about my experience with Blaise Alexander..

Steve (Auto Trakk Salesman)

"I bid on - and won -- an online auction at eBay for a..."

I bid on - and won -- an online auction at eBay for a 2011 Kaufmann 43' Goose Neck Car Hauler. It was advertised with a 9,000 lb winch and according to the description, the worst thing about this unit was it needed the ramps painted. When I picked the trailer up I discovered the electric brakes were inoperative. I elected to take the trailer home to IL anyway. A detailed inspection by a servicing dealer revealed the brakes were rusted into a solid mass requiring new backing plates and hubs. The electric winch was also inoperable and ultimately scrapped and a new one installed. I spent almost $900 to get this trailer able to pass a DOT inspection. The worst part of all -- the 43' measurement advertised by Alexander Nissan included the gooseneck!! In reality this trailer had a 24' flat deck and another 11' dovetail for a total of 35' of usable deck. Phone calls to Andrew and an email to Brain have been met with the comment ... Sold As Is. I guess false advertising is also a part of this dealers business methods.

Brian and Andrew

"Truck was misrepresented in Carfax report. I did my own..."

Truck was misrepresented in Carfax report. I did my own investigating after we continued to have problems with this vehicle and found their report to be false. Upon sharing that info with them Blaise got angered and had me tossed from the dealership. Buyer beware!!!!

Blaise Alexander, Mike Mccrae

"I TRIED to buy a new 2007 Murano this past Saturday...."

I TRIED to buy a new 2007 Murano this past Saturday. Since Alexander Nissan had 2009's on the lot, this car was in essence, 2 years old and I wanted a deal. I had a letter from Nissan saying the dealership would give me 100% of NADA value for my trade. I didn't research the car before going to the dealer because I wasn't really looking to buy a Murano. After my test drive, their first offer was STICKER PRICE and $2000 under NADA for my trade. I can deal with the value for my trade, but sticker price on a two year old car!? I walked out and went home to do some research on-line. I found the EXACT car listed on the dealer's website for $4737 less than the sticker price I was quoted. I was furious and drove back to the dealer asking why they wasted my time! They acted all gracious in giving me the internet price and told me they would find the best financing they could get for me, but were quoting me 8%. I went home and onto the internet again. Low and behold, Nissan was offering 1.9% or $2000 cash back. When the finance person called me Monday morning to tell me they could get me a rate of 6.5%, I was livid. He, of course, didn't know anything other than the numbers that the sales person gave him to run. Oh, and they were telling me I owed $1000 more on my trade than I really did. I had called Nissan Financing myself for the amount I owed. I finally spoke with the sales manager who informed me that the internet price I was "given" the second time included the rebate. There was NO mention of the rebate or the 1.9 financing. Shouldn't I be the one to decide what I want? The sales manager was extremely rude in telling me how he couldn't help if I felt I was being mislead. Bottom line is I can't give my money to a dealership that has these kinds of sales tactics so I told him to keep his offer. I SHOULD have done my research on-line before going to the dealer, but I just didn't expect to be out-and-out mislead. This has been by far the worst car buying experience in my life and I didn't even get a new car out of deal! If you want a Nissan and have to go to Alexander Nissan, do your research ahead of time! Have ALL your own facts ready. Unfortunately, for all of YOUR work, you can't share in the commission!

George Jenson, Sales Manager Eric

"I am a single mother of two and have purchased about 6..."

I am a single mother of two and have purchased about 6 cars from dealerships within the past 15 years. In Chico, CA, Sacramento, CA, Roseville, CA and Williamsport, PA. After having a bad taste in my mouth about dealerships and dealers I decided to try one more thinking I know I am going to get scr*$!d somehow at this one too. To my surprise the sales person was unbelievable down to earth and totally understood my finacial situation and worked with me. After the car was picked out the price was thousands less than expected. Then managment went beyond their required service to help me with the necessary paperwork and unexpected paperwork, saving me hundereds of more dollars. Being a single mother of two boys it is very frustrating when someone takes advantage of you. It is so refreshing to see that in the little town of Williamsport, PA that the people operating Alexander Nissan actually care about the women who desearve to get The Best Deal in Town, and give it to them!! Thanks a Million!