Bob Bell Hyundai

College Park Hyundai

tiarawhye
4/07/2016

"Extraordinary Service!!!"

I first inquired online about my Hyundai Veloster. Shortly after, I went to visit the store and as soon as I arrived I was greeted, by Paul T! Paul was awesome! We did a test drive which is the best and also the most important part, Paul was very professional, accommodated my needs and wants and guided me in the right direction. Answered all of my questions and much more. Explained to me all the specs in the vechile and showed me around the new facility. Excellent service, I would HIGHLY recommend Paul Tseng, and the friendly staff at Bob Bell Hyundai. Thanks Paul!!!!

Paul Tseng

slfrank55
4/07/2016

"S. Frank"

Great customer service by Bob Bell Glen Burnie. I really liked this location's employees and comfortable showroom. Eric Coleman walked me through the process with ease. Enjoying my 2017 Elantra. Thanks

Eric Coleman, Damon Shivey

stroxler38
4/05/2016

"My experience at BOb Bell"

They where great i was in and out in about 3 hours excellent customer service and very processional . I will definitely return and refer a friend...

paul

nlloyd82
3/31/2016

"excellent service!"

Josh S was excellent. knowledgeable, patient, and professional. I went to the dealership not knowing exactly what I wanted, Josh answered all my questions, let me test drive multiple vehicles, and encouraged me not to make a rushed decision. 3 weeks later I am very happy with my purchase!

Josh Shiflett

grayinoz
3/30/2016

"Repeat Customer"

I am so happy with Bob Bell Hyundai and my salesman, Sam, that when I had to replace my Tucson I went straight back to get my new Santa Fe. Very happy with my salesman and Bob Bell Hyundai. I'm a very happy repeat customer.

Sam

cherrelle1991
3/30/2016

"First time buyer"

This was my first time going through the car buying process and I had a good experience. I already knew what car I wanted to get when I walked into the dealership and I wasn't told to consider a more expensive model. I wasn't originally planning to get my car that day but everything went smoothly and before I knew it I had the keys in my hand. I would recommend anyone looking for a Hyundai to go here and ask for Bob Wells.

Bob Wells

kaylachristine9
3/29/2016

"Excellent"

Experience was great, would definitely recommend to many others. Seth was very professional and very kind. Took his time to explain everything to us. We are very thankful !

Seth

mariannecall
3/29/2016

"Takes too long"

Sales staff over the phone offered to uphold truecar valuation of car as well as throw in something extra if I came by that same evening to finalize purchase. When I came it, it took a lot of back and forth for them to uphold the truecar pricing and they did not include anything else as an incentive to come in a purchase (i.e. trunk security cover) as discussed on the phone. Sales staff made me seem like I didn't know what I was talking about and that I was just a little girl...I look young for my age but did extensive research and negotiate contracts for a living. I already knew the model and color of car which was available at this dealership and a fair price to pay. Sales staff was very rude and aggressive during this process with the sales manager being stand offish and rude (didn't make eye contact, didn't smile, didn't say hello during subsequent interactions). Once I made the decision to purchase, my sales person made a complete 180 turn and was the friendliest person. All of this took an EXTREMELY long time (3 hours). After I made the decision to purchase the sales staff kept me hanging around either showing me the features of the car or just sitting around (another 1 hour) only to find out that the financial system was slow or down that evening and I'd have to come back the next day. They did allow me to take my car home but I came back the next day. When I came in the next day, it took another 1.5 hours to go through the final financing process. I had an appointment and my sales person wasn't there so I had to wait, then the financial person wasn't ready or was busy with someone else which the dealership should have been prepared for because I had an appointment. The financing process was what I expected, lady was very nice but it took me a total of about 5.5 hours. This is unacceptable for someone who knew which car they wanted and was willing to purchase that same evening. No offers were made after I had to come back the second day such as the trunk security cover or something else. Also, while car was provided to me 'washed' it seemed like it was only rinsed off and quickly dried. Along the bottom of the car, there were still dirt marks and grease marks from transport as well as a big gob of grease on the driver door handle. I am only going back to the dealership because they offer 2 years of free oil changes but all other services will be completed by another dealership. After 2 years I will not be back to Bob Bell Hyundai.

dhaber323
3/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Extremely quick purchase once testing the car and finding the exact car i saw online was able to purchase it without a problem. And enjoying the vehicle ever since.

Bob Wells

carltonmn
3/17/2016

"Good experience"

I had a good experience in my dealings with Bob Bell Hyundai. Leon and the finance team were all very helpful and courteous throughout our time doing our transaction. The turnover of our lease vehicle was also seamless

Leon