Bob Bell Hyundai

Heritage Hyundai Towson

herber.medina
7/08/2016

"purchase"

Everything was smooth and I love my Hyundai genesis . Sales manager William gave me a fair deal. I will be a bob bell customer for life .

Terry James

ksti99
7/03/2016

"Love my Tuscan"

Overall had a good experience here purchasing my new 2016 Tuscan. My husband bought his new Sonata here last year, and this will be my first Hyundai (previously only ever had Nissan's). I know a fair amount about cars, did alot of research - so knew what I wanted when I got to the dealer. I only looked at 1 vehicle, as it was the only one with the features I wanted & would trade my current car in for. The money game is always a little pushing & shoving, but I honestly didn't appreciate the negative tone when I advised what I needed to pay per month. I ended up getting that monthly payment to what I needed to be by increasing money down, and negotiating a few things. Would have been alot easier if things would have been explained better from the "get go". Alot of wasted time. Also was not happy about not getting a 2nd key to my vehicle the day I drove it away. 3 weeks later, I now have a 2nd key fob. Took alot of following up by me, time out of my work day, and much more time at the dealer to get the 2nd key.

njmarra
6/26/2016

"Bob Bells review"

Good salesman good experience I have nothing but good things to say about Bob Bells very clean dealership they all made us feel comfortable thank you

Milos Kartas

kenyonnkai

"Survey"

Great service, would definitely come back or refer somebody to this company. Very quick and informative. Great price, and helped me get on the road in a timely fashion.

tblady2003
6/25/2016

"Senior citizen car buying"

All of my needs were met and follow up help was given the dealer was very helpful to a senior citizen buying a new car and patient with her questions

Seth

sherryhogan96

"new car"

I found Bob Bell Ford to be very helpful and friendly to deal with in buying a new and used car. I like the sales people that work with me in buying.

Dave Morgan Dick Miller

tina_tot_23

"Best people"

I personally loved everyone at this location the loyalty to each other taking care of me in a swift timely matter . Best car buying experience of my life .

D. Morgan Will finance lady

jennyjohn8484
6/10/2016

"buying a tucson"

Dennis Bright made this purchase the best car experience I've had. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I left the dealership confident in my purchase. I needed items added to the car and the service department helped me set up the time that was convenient for me. We drive 28 miles to come to Bob Bell because the staff is friendly and competent.

Paul Upright, Dennis Bright

jfuller344
6/09/2016

"Smile on my face"

I'm happyBob bell Hyundai did a great job helping me get a new ride I went there thinking my husband and i would walk out in our old car but the team was great so GO bob bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leon Johnson

gabriela.dabija
6/09/2016

"Great Jog!"

I have a HYUNDAY Sonata ,and I thought I will enjoy having an other one a bit bigger.I am leasing for the first time,so time will tell if my choice was right. Thank you!

Mr. Milos