Bob Bell Hyundai

Bob Bell Hyundai
Bob Bell Hyundai Info

Heritage Hyundai Towson

Pacifico Hyundai

"Avoid this dealership AT ALL COST. Our sales rep,..."

Avoid this dealership AT ALL COST. Our sales rep, Charlie, was very deceptive. He told us the dealership based their used car using KBB, but gave us a figure that was way higher than that of KBB. They attempted to trying to get us to finance with them even before agreeing on the car price.

Charlie

"I was so nervous and Tracie helped me stay calm. I love..."

I was so nervous and Tracie helped me stay calm. I love her personality. The other sales people I saw could learn alot from her. She is down to earth and really honestly cares about you as a person. It is not just another sale to her. I have already told 2 people if they are looking at a Hyundai then go and see Tracie before seeing anyone else.

Tracie Notaro

"I have bought many new vehicles in my life, but this had..."

I have bought many new vehicles in my life, but this had to be the best handled sale I have ever had the pleasure of. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and courteous and knowledgeable of any questions. I recommend Bob Bell to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The Sales person was extra helpful and supportive, the manager was attentive to my situation and the finance department was extremly sweet. All went faster than it ever has with my past purchases at other dealerships and I can't thank everyone involved enough. Thanks to all.

Jo Chaney

"On July 28 I took my 2008 Sante Fe in for my rear window..."

On July 28 I took my 2008 Sante Fe in for my rear window not operating. I was not able to get the loaner I had been promised when I purchased the SUV. I was told that loaners was only given out when they where available and was pointed out that I needed to read the small print. Service dept. never work on my SUV that day calling and told me they where short of technicans that day. I requested my car than be ready by 12 noon on July 29th. I recieved a phone call from Chuck who was very rude and combative that they now needed to order a glass window. There was nothing wrong with the glass window when I took the SUV to the shop. Chuck than told me that they needed to hold my car another day. Again telling me they had no loaner and preceed to ask where I bought the SUV and did I buy it new from Bob Bell or used. Which has nothing to do with the warrenty they need to service. Day 3 without my SUV for a window that was off track.

Chuck

"I haven't purchased a new car in quite some time, and a..."

I haven't purchased a new car in quite some time, and a coworker said that I should look at the Elantras. I knew that Hyundai has been around for awhile and that it had a pretty good reputation. Well, was I suprised. No, shocked!! My Elantra is a well put together autombile. Well appointed. Solid. Good craftmanship. The service that I received from Bob Wells and Mr. Berman was wonderful. They answered all of my questions. Never "hurried me"; and no "strong arming". I appreciated that. Janice Lubitz Jessup, Maryland

Bob Wells and Mr. Berman(can't remember his first name)

"It was a pleasant experience working with Bob Wells and..."

It was a pleasant experience working with Bob Wells and Rick (the new Glen Burnie manager). Bob was consistent on making sure we bought the car we wanted and Rick ensured we received the price we had received via Andrew Fontana. The staff made us feel like we were one of their family. Rick is very sincere in caring for his customers. We look forward to referring customers to Bob Bell Hyundai of Glen Burnie, in sharing our nice experience. Thank you, to all that helped and welcomed us into the Hyundai family. Best of Wishes, to all! Kindly, Luis and Dori Collazo Pasadena, Maryland

Bob Wells, Rick (New Manager), Jeff (Internet Sales Mgr), Andrew Fontana

"The 5s I gave this dealer explain it all. Leon Johnson..."

The 5s I gave this dealer explain it all. Leon Johnson provided friendly and quality customer service. I got a fantastic deal on the brand new car I bought. Truly, one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. I would highly recommend a friend or family member to visit this dealership and to speak with Leon if they were in need of purchasing a new vehicle.

Leon Wayne Johnson

"Internet sales was great; vehicles listed on web site..."

Internet sales was great; vehicles listed on web site with pricing. We submitted an inquiry and were called back very quickly. We scheduled an appointment. When we arrived, we were met by internet sales and manager, OK so far. We had already selected a vehicle. Did test drive, agreed to buy, THEN it took almost 4 hours to complete a cash sale! Had to suffer through video explaining need for clear coat (ala Fargo), and extended warranty, both of which we did not want and would not buy. Car was a salesman car with 1800 miles, not brand new but acceptable, but this should have been noted on web listing. Agreed to trade based on Carmax appraisal or our old car which they matched. In general, OK experience. I would have expected to complete a cash sale within an hour since we had selected the vehicle, contacted the dealer ahead of time, and had no haggling or loan paperwork. My best purchase experience was at Carmax for a new Nissan, and this was nowhere near as good (but Carmax doesn't sell new Hyundai in MD)

Jim Connelly, Leon Johnson

"I was trying to purchase a vehicle through the Internet. ..."

I was trying to purchase a vehicle through the Internet. While the price was fine (just okay), the service started out alright. I got my questions answered until the final email. I asked for pictures of the exterior and the interior of the car. I never received them. I told them Friday, I was coming to get the car Saturday. I still have received no answer and will NEVER EVER recommend this dealer to anyone know. I didn't even see the car on the website which, seems to me, that they sold it basically out from under me. It's a good thing I didn't go there. I am 111 miles away and would have appreciated some kind of email from them. THESE ARE THE WORST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH AND WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!

Andrew Fontana

"I was looking at possibly purchasing a new Hyundai Santa..."

I was looking at possibly purchasing a new Hyundai Santa Fe. I visited the dealer in order to look at the Santa Fe and to get pricing. The sales person was unfriendly, unhelpful and acted as if I was more of an irritation rather then a customer interested in purchasing a vehicle. I will not consider this dealer in the future and purchased a New Saturn Vue within two days of visiting the Hyundai dealer.

unknown sales persons name