Bob Bell Hyundai

Pacifico Hyundai

Heritage Hyundai Towson

Linda V
8/26/2010

"I came to Bob Bells on Ritchie Hwy and a lovely young..."

I came to Bob Bells on Ritchie Hwy and a lovely young lady Tracie was there greeting Me as I walked through the door. I had already selected a make and model that I wanted and when I test drove it it ran ok then Tracie suggested that I test drive the Elantra Touring, Took it for a spin and after her assistance I purchaced the car the very next day, Tracie was amazing and thanks to her I will be back for my nexy purchase. Regards Linda V

Tracie

ridnby
8/24/2010

"Tracie was awesome! No matter how many questions I asked,..."

Tracie was awesome! No matter how many questions I asked, how many times I stopped by before making my final decision, Tracie answered all questions and made me feel welcome every time. Rick was cool too. Thank you guys for making my purchase so easy. I look forward to dealing here again. Watch out guys, I WILL BE BACK!

fxfx
8/21/2010

"Tracie was really good with us, and our young son. She..."

Tracie was really good with us, and our young son. She answered all our questions, some times before we asked them. The only negative part was not their fault- We had a long wait because of the other dealership involved in getting our car to this dealership.

davenl
8/14/2010

"I,ENJOY DEALING WITH BOB BELL BECOUSE EVERYONE IS VERY..."

I,ENJOY DEALING WITH BOB BELL BECOUSE EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND I WOULD NOT SHOP AT NO OTHER PLACE,I TELL ANYONE I TALK TO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HYUNDAI GO TO BOB BELL AND ASK FOR ERIC COLEMAN, FOR TRUE DEAL. THANK YOU, DAVID N. LEASE,I OWNED 5 HYUNDAI;S

ERIC COLEMAN

airbornecow
8/13/2010

"Avoid this dealership AT ALL COST. Our sales rep,..."

Avoid this dealership AT ALL COST. Our sales rep, Charlie, was very deceptive. He told us the dealership based their used car using KBB, but gave us a figure that was way higher than that of KBB. They attempted to trying to get us to finance with them even before agreeing on the car price.

Charlie

mandi525
8/09/2010

"I was so nervous and Tracie helped me stay calm. I love..."

I was so nervous and Tracie helped me stay calm. I love her personality. The other sales people I saw could learn alot from her. She is down to earth and really honestly cares about you as a person. It is not just another sale to her. I have already told 2 people if they are looking at a Hyundai then go and see Tracie before seeing anyone else.

herberp
8/02/2010

"I have bought many new vehicles in my life, but this had..."

I have bought many new vehicles in my life, but this had to be the best handled sale I have ever had the pleasure of. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and courteous and knowledgeable of any questions. I recommend Bob Bell to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The Sales person was extra helpful and supportive, the manager was attentive to my situation and the finance department was extremly sweet. All went faster than it ever has with my past purchases at other dealerships and I can't thank everyone involved enough. Thanks to all.

Jo Chaney

LAPaige
7/30/2010

"On July 28 I took my 2008 Sante Fe in for my rear window..."

On July 28 I took my 2008 Sante Fe in for my rear window not operating. I was not able to get the loaner I had been promised when I purchased the SUV. I was told that loaners was only given out when they where available and was pointed out that I needed to read the small print. Service dept. never work on my SUV that day calling and told me they where short of technicans that day. I requested my car than be ready by 12 noon on July 29th. I recieved a phone call from Chuck who was very rude and combative that they now needed to order a glass window. There was nothing wrong with the glass window when I took the SUV to the shop. Chuck than told me that they needed to hold my car another day. Again telling me they had no loaner and preceed to ask where I bought the SUV and did I buy it new from Bob Bell or used. Which has nothing to do with the warrenty they need to service. Day 3 without my SUV for a window that was off track.

Chuck

janicelubitz
7/19/2010

"I haven't purchased a new car in quite some time, and a..."

I haven't purchased a new car in quite some time, and a coworker said that I should look at the Elantras. I knew that Hyundai has been around for awhile and that it had a pretty good reputation. Well, was I suprised. No, shocked!! My Elantra is a well put together autombile. Well appointed. Solid. Good craftmanship. The service that I received from Bob Wells and Mr. Berman was wonderful. They answered all of my questions. Never "hurried me"; and no "strong arming". I appreciated that. Janice Lubitz Jessup, Maryland

Bob Wells and Mr. Berman(can't remember his first name)

Manny0611
7/12/2010

"It was a pleasant experience working with Bob Wells and..."

It was a pleasant experience working with Bob Wells and Rick (the new Glen Burnie manager). Bob was consistent on making sure we bought the car we wanted and Rick ensured we received the price we had received via Andrew Fontana. The staff made us feel like we were one of their family. Rick is very sincere in caring for his customers. We look forward to referring customers to Bob Bell Hyundai of Glen Burnie, in sharing our nice experience. Thank you, to all that helped and welcomed us into the Hyundai family. Best of Wishes, to all! Kindly, Luis and Dori Collazo Pasadena, Maryland

Bob Wells, Rick (New Manager), Jeff (Internet Sales Mgr), Andrew Fontana