Bob Bell Hyundai

Heritage Hyundai Towson

Annapolis Hyundai

GRKSGIR
10/31/2015

"Really great buying experience"

It was so nice buying a car from Bob Bell. They were very friendly and they made car buying easy and not stessful. They did not try and sell me things I did not want. I will buy my next car from them!

Eric Coleman

MINDOFAMY
10/29/2015

"Amazing Experience"

I could not have gone to a better dealership. We were helped right away and al of our needs were met. Jonathan stayed a few hours after he was suppose to leave to go home to help us find the right car. We love the new car and could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you for everything.

Jonathan Yurak

LARRYNEAL
10/23/2015

"Satisfied Hyundai customer"

We have been dealing with Bob Bell Hyundai for some years and have always been pleased with the service, quality of work, knowledge of sales and service personnel. The shuttle service is a bonus as we live in Pasadena, and we nave benefitted from the service credits and special offers. We ha

Seth Glicksman (sales consultant) and Mary Beth (service dept) were both very professional and helpful.

QUEENLYTEE19
10/14/2015

"woman buyer"

Car buying can be a tough, overwhelming process. I, personally, am not fond of people who talk too fast (I can't tell you how many dealerships I hung up on for this reason). I was thankful when I finally came across Nicole from Bob Bell who had a normal conversation with me and listened to my need. Once I came in, she set me up with my sales representative Eric who completely went out of his way to satisfy my need. I walked away with exactly what I had in mind before going to the dealership. Overall this was a great experience and I appreciate the helpful staff!

Eric & Nicole

ZICKAR6788
10/11/2015

"Poor Customer Service, Deception, and Lack of Accountability"

Purchased a new vehicle and Bob Bell Hyundai and the dealership was unable to locate the 2nd set of original keys. When questioned, they responded rudely and tried to deceive us. The Sales Manager has no accountability over himself or his employees. We are quite dissatisfied with the way we were tried and never given an apology by the dealership. Not to mention, we have contacted the Present and GM with no responses in return. Buyer beware!

William Hassan

SUANNO2007
10/05/2015

"I know hyundai cars are nowadays very popular."

Everything is good but the parts department are busy so they need littlebit customer service. I need to request you in every car must have spair tire that's very important for customes.

Mr. Sam Lee with Mr. Thong

UTRUNTHELAW
9/29/2015

"not bad but not amazing either"

friendly service but slow service. you wont get the lowest price here like you will get at other surrounding area Hyundai dealers. this place is not horrible but it is not overly impressive either.

LEUCATIME
9/24/2015

"Go See Leon Johnson!!"

You won't feel pressured and he will work with you to get to your goal. Not a fan of the finance guy I worked with. Too loud, too pushy and overall not pleasant. BUT, Leon made it all worth it. Will definitely be back to Bob Bell when I'm ready for my 3rd Hyundai.

Leon Johnson

HMRROBE
9/21/2015

"love my new ride, excellent car buying experience."

Mr. Lee was vary hospitable and work with me in selecting a car that was awesome for me, he was very knowledgeable about the car and walk me through all the awesome features.

Mr. Sang Lee

AMCARTHUR
9/19/2015

"It was the BEST buying experience ever."

I am 70 years old, and over the years I have purchased many cars. I can honestly say that my car buying experience at Bob Bell was the BEST experience ever. I will recommend Bob Bell to my family members and friends. Keep up the good work!

Kenny Golder