Bob Bell Hyundai

Pacifico Hyundai

Heritage Hyundai Towson

ironcitygetz
9/28/2010

"i pretty much made this a day long process and the folks..."

i pretty much made this a day long process and the folks at bob bell made things rather enjoyable. while i was convinced on buying a used vehicle upon arrival, i eventually drove out with exactly the car i wanted. i was not pushed into this decision in any way and in fact was encouraged to compare all numbers on used and new and weigh the decision. all of the folks i dealt with that day were professional and courteous. each new their product and gave me every opportunity to dig as deeply as neccessary to get answers to my questions. i was an enjoyable experience overall and that is not how i pictured my experience at the beginning. thanks to all of you at bob bell! sincerely bill getz

bob wells, mike fitzpatrick sr and jr, rick (?)

dwatkins7
9/27/2010

"It was great working with Leon. He did not pressure me..."

It was great working with Leon. He did not pressure me at all. Has a good attitude. In some places that I have been in recent years, I have had to produce my driver's license and sign a form to be able to see a car or talk to anyone. I did not like that, and that was not the way at Bob Bell with Leon. Thank you.

Leon

steffyc
8/30/2010

"Andrew went above and beyond to work with me on price as..."

Andrew went above and beyond to work with me on price as well as locate the exact vehicle that I wanted. It was a fantastic car buying experience and I will recommend Bob Bell Hyundai to everyone I know. In fact, I have laready done so with a friend and a family member.

Andrew Fontana

davidpeab
8/28/2010

"We'd heard a lot of good things about Hyundai from family..."

We'd heard a lot of good things about Hyundai from family and friends. My stepfather owns an Elentra and encouraged us to check them out. We were trading in our 2002 Camry and had automatically considered another Toyota or Honda since that is what we had bought in the past. When we went to Bob Bell we met Tracie and she was very patient with us, working overtime to finish the deal. She had us drive the Elentra and felt a bit cramped, the same reason we rejected the Honda Insight. Then we saw the beautiful 2011 Sonata. After driving it we had to have it. The rest is history.

dimples38
8/27/2010

"I knew what car I was looking for which was the hyundai..."

I knew what car I was looking for which was the hyundai elantra,I test drove it i liked it very much the sales person was right on time explaining everything about the car.my sales person was very professional, polite, and any questions i had he answer all of them. I was very pleased to leave and drive off the lot with my 2010 hyundai elantra,i would recommend all my friends and family to come to bob bell friendly car dealer.

Leon Johnson,Micheal Fitzpatrick,Jr.

Linda V
8/26/2010

"I came to Bob Bells on Ritchie Hwy and a lovely young..."

I came to Bob Bells on Ritchie Hwy and a lovely young lady Tracie was there greeting Me as I walked through the door. I had already selected a make and model that I wanted and when I test drove it it ran ok then Tracie suggested that I test drive the Elantra Touring, Took it for a spin and after her assistance I purchaced the car the very next day, Tracie was amazing and thanks to her I will be back for my nexy purchase. Regards Linda V

Tracie

ridnby
8/24/2010

"Tracie was awesome! No matter how many questions I asked,..."

Tracie was awesome! No matter how many questions I asked, how many times I stopped by before making my final decision, Tracie answered all questions and made me feel welcome every time. Rick was cool too. Thank you guys for making my purchase so easy. I look forward to dealing here again. Watch out guys, I WILL BE BACK!

fxfx
8/21/2010

"Tracie was really good with us, and our young son. She..."

Tracie was really good with us, and our young son. She answered all our questions, some times before we asked them. The only negative part was not their fault- We had a long wait because of the other dealership involved in getting our car to this dealership.

davenl
8/14/2010

"I,ENJOY DEALING WITH BOB BELL BECOUSE EVERYONE IS VERY..."

I,ENJOY DEALING WITH BOB BELL BECOUSE EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND I WOULD NOT SHOP AT NO OTHER PLACE,I TELL ANYONE I TALK TO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HYUNDAI GO TO BOB BELL AND ASK FOR ERIC COLEMAN, FOR TRUE DEAL. THANK YOU, DAVID N. LEASE,I OWNED 5 HYUNDAI;S

ERIC COLEMAN

airbornecow
8/13/2010

"Avoid this dealership AT ALL COST. Our sales rep,..."

Avoid this dealership AT ALL COST. Our sales rep, Charlie, was very deceptive. He told us the dealership based their used car using KBB, but gave us a figure that was way higher than that of KBB. They attempted to trying to get us to finance with them even before agreeing on the car price.

Charlie