Bob Brady Honda

Bommarito Honda

scottbons6504
7/29/2016

"Great dealership"

This is a great dealership with a team atmosphere. Everyone worked together to me my needs...including playing with my overly tired son while we we signed paperwork.

Joe Wenskunas

rpninmer
7/20/2016

"Best yet!"

Best salesperson and car buying experience I have had. Salesperson and staff were helpful and friendly. No pressure. Lots of good info provided on the vehicle we were interested in. Dealership was very accommodating of our interests and requests.

Jeremy White

jalger68
6/28/2016

"New Hyundai purchase"

Joe Wenskunas was the best salesman. He took the time to listen to what I wanted. I was down to choosing the color and he parked them side by side got me to compare. We hadn't purchased a vehicle from this dealership since 1988. Joe is the total reason we purchased one now. I was very impressed with his genuine and caring attitude and his excellent knowledge of every vehicle. We were going on a trip the day after purchase and they made sure the protection was applied to the windshield while we were doing the paperwork. That's above and beyond! This is our first Hyundai and I'm loving it!!!

Joe Wenskunas

icpf
5/10/2016

"Happy customer"

Very pleased. No pressure. So friendly. Knowledgeable. Like able. Trust worthy. Loved the car from the moment I got in the car. Puts a smile on my face when ever I drive it. Feels so solid. Comfortable. So happy with my choice.

Stephany Snith

l4sythe13
5/01/2016

"Santa Fe"

Hyundai Rules! 3 of my boys as well as myself have Hyundai cars and we are all very happy. I know we will all buy Hyundai again. Features, safety, warranty, and overall style make Hyundai great.

silent6
3/29/2016

"Friendly and Honest sales person"

Stephanie Smith was our sales person. We were impressed with her no hassle approach with our purchase. The sales manager made sure that she was the only person that we had to deal with. Nice job Stephanie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingerwattsdvm
3/11/2016

"Great experience at Bob Brady Hyundai"

I had a great experience at this dealership. Excellent customer service! I was more than happy with my trade in value and I feel that I got my new car at a fair price. I am very pleased. Thank you Stephanie Smith!

Stephanie Smith

chris.aterclm
3/11/2016

"16 Santa Fe"

Nick the service manager at Bob Brady is awesome problem solver and works well with others . My wife was apprehensive about dealing with the service department but Nick has made us both feel that the problem will be taken care of. Will be in on Monday March 15th with my Santa Fa.

neveragain
1/16/2015

"finance RUDE"

Rude, dont explain well, pushty cause it was closing time, will not return calls in timely manner to cancel warranty request. Will not give a good name at all

ray finance person

DonnaFoot
12/03/2012

"Very rude finance person, didn't explain numbers well,..."

Very rude finance person, didn't explain numbers well, when we questioned them he was incredibly rude. He in his rudeness asked if we wanted to return car, after being spoken to like he did, we said yes. Dealership said oh sorry cant do that. So being treated rudely after purchasing a vehicle is okay with dealership.

Ken