Bob Brady Honda

Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Bommarito Honda

foryoudec
8/18/2016

"Three Hyundai's and look forward to another in the future"

This was my third purchase of a Hyundai from the Bob Brady Dealership because I really like Hyundai's, and I enjoy working with the sales and service staff at Bob Brady's. I find the Hyundai a stylish and dependable car that handles well both in the city and on the highway. The features offered in the Hyundai are exceptional.

Joe Wenskunas: this is the third Hyundai I have bought from Joe, and my mother also bought her Hyundai from Joe.

t.moore8806
8/12/2016

"New vehicle"

I was greeted in a timely manner at Bob Brady. Joe Wenskunas answered all my questions and took the time to find exactly the car I wanted. He kept me updated with delivery of the vehicle and weekend with me on a time for me to come to town and purchase the vehicle. Great experience!

Joe Wenskunas Dan Kee

scottbons6504
7/29/2016

"Great dealership"

This is a great dealership with a team atmosphere. Everyone worked together to me my needs...including playing with my overly tired son while we we signed paperwork.

Joe Wenskunas

rpninmer
7/20/2016

"Best yet!"

Best salesperson and car buying experience I have had. Salesperson and staff were helpful and friendly. No pressure. Lots of good info provided on the vehicle we were interested in. Dealership was very accommodating of our interests and requests.

Jeremy White

jalger68
6/28/2016

"New Hyundai purchase"

Joe Wenskunas was the best salesman. He took the time to listen to what I wanted. I was down to choosing the color and he parked them side by side got me to compare. We hadn't purchased a vehicle from this dealership since 1988. Joe is the total reason we purchased one now. I was very impressed with his genuine and caring attitude and his excellent knowledge of every vehicle. We were going on a trip the day after purchase and they made sure the protection was applied to the windshield while we were doing the paperwork. That's above and beyond! This is our first Hyundai and I'm loving it!!!

Joe Wenskunas

icpf
5/10/2016

"Happy customer"

Very pleased. No pressure. So friendly. Knowledgeable. Like able. Trust worthy. Loved the car from the moment I got in the car. Puts a smile on my face when ever I drive it. Feels so solid. Comfortable. So happy with my choice.

Stephany Snith

l4sythe13
5/01/2016

"Santa Fe"

Hyundai Rules! 3 of my boys as well as myself have Hyundai cars and we are all very happy. I know we will all buy Hyundai again. Features, safety, warranty, and overall style make Hyundai great.

silent6
3/29/2016

"Friendly and Honest sales person"

Stephanie Smith was our sales person. We were impressed with her no hassle approach with our purchase. The sales manager made sure that she was the only person that we had to deal with. Nice job Stephanie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingerwattsdvm
3/11/2016

"Great experience at Bob Brady Hyundai"

I had a great experience at this dealership. Excellent customer service! I was more than happy with my trade in value and I feel that I got my new car at a fair price. I am very pleased. Thank you Stephanie Smith!

Stephanie Smith

chris.aterclm
3/11/2016

"16 Santa Fe"

Nick the service manager at Bob Brady is awesome problem solver and works well with others . My wife was apprehensive about dealing with the service department but Nick has made us both feel that the problem will be taken care of. Will be in on Monday March 15th with my Santa Fa.