Bob Brady Honda

Bommarito Honda

jalger68
6/28/2016

"New Hyundai purchase"

Joe Wenskunas was the best salesman. He took the time to listen to what I wanted. I was down to choosing the color and he parked them side by side got me to compare. We hadn't purchased a vehicle from this dealership since 1988. Joe is the total reason we purchased one now. I was very impressed with his genuine and caring attitude and his excellent knowledge of every vehicle. We were going on a trip the day after purchase and they made sure the protection was applied to the windshield while we were doing the paperwork. That's above and beyond! This is our first Hyundai and I'm loving it!!!

Joe Wenskunas

icpf
5/10/2016

"Happy customer"

Very pleased. No pressure. So friendly. Knowledgeable. Like able. Trust worthy. Loved the car from the moment I got in the car. Puts a smile on my face when ever I drive it. Feels so solid. Comfortable. So happy with my choice.

Stephany Snith

l4sythe13
5/01/2016

"Santa Fe"

Hyundai Rules! 3 of my boys as well as myself have Hyundai cars and we are all very happy. I know we will all buy Hyundai again. Features, safety, warranty, and overall style make Hyundai great.

silent6
3/29/2016

"Friendly and Honest sales person"

Stephanie Smith was our sales person. We were impressed with her no hassle approach with our purchase. The sales manager made sure that she was the only person that we had to deal with. Nice job Stephanie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingerwattsdvm
3/11/2016

"Great experience at Bob Brady Hyundai"

I had a great experience at this dealership. Excellent customer service! I was more than happy with my trade in value and I feel that I got my new car at a fair price. I am very pleased. Thank you Stephanie Smith!

Stephanie Smith

chris.aterclm
3/11/2016

"16 Santa Fe"

Nick the service manager at Bob Brady is awesome problem solver and works well with others . My wife was apprehensive about dealing with the service department but Nick has made us both feel that the problem will be taken care of. Will be in on Monday March 15th with my Santa Fa.

neveragain
1/16/2015

"finance RUDE"

Rude, dont explain well, pushty cause it was closing time, will not return calls in timely manner to cancel warranty request. Will not give a good name at all

ray finance person

DonnaFoot
12/03/2012

"Very rude finance person, didn't explain numbers well,..."

Very rude finance person, didn't explain numbers well, when we questioned them he was incredibly rude. He in his rudeness asked if we wanted to return car, after being spoken to like he did, we said yes. Dealership said oh sorry cant do that. So being treated rudely after purchasing a vehicle is okay with dealership.

Ken

chemlite
8/09/2012

"I know that everyone else here rated these guys terribly,..."

I know that everyone else here rated these guys terribly, but I had a GREAT experience! I worked with Lamonte Wilder, first through email, then in person and he gave me an incredible price - over $1,000 less than anybody else! I contacted other dealers to see if they could beat the price Lamonte gave me on a new Civic and they thought that I was joking! One dealer actually said "I don't know of anyone that would give you that car for that price". I was amazed. If you can, give them a try! I'm definitely glad I checked with them.

Lamonte Wilder

leesanders1109
1/28/2012

"Deceptive practices at best. If I could give them a..."

Deceptive practices at best. If I could give them a negative star I would. I received a letter stating that I qualified for special financing due to my recent filing of bankruptcy. I called and spoke with Zamira and explained to her that my husband had passed away and I was needing to file bankruptcy due to high medical bills. She mentioned that the program that I qualifed for was put in place to help people in my exact position. I explained that I did not have money to put down, and that my bankruptcy had not been confirmed nor had it been discharged. She said that was fine and the financing was in place and all I needed to do was come in and finalize the paperwork. I was a little uneasy and phoned to talk to Jennifer the supposed finance manager who said that the information Zamira gave me was accurate and that they would more than likely be able to secure a lower finance rate. So I drove the 3.5 hours to Decatur only to be told by Shawn (I think he was my salesman, not sure though) that my financing HAD NOT BEEN SECURED and the bank needed my bankruptcy to be confirmed before they could help me. I remember several phone calls to Zamira asking her that exact question. When I told Shawn of my conversations with Zamira and Jennifer he looked at me as if I was stupid. Needless to say I said good bye and drove the 3.5 hours back home. I would not return to Bob Brady if they offered me a free car. They put you at a table and speak about your personal information so that everyone near you can hear. I had to ask them several times to please not talk so loud that it wasn't anyone elses business why I filed bankruptcy and that I didn't need it advertised. I do not like the word liar, but it sure fits here. Both Jennifer and Zamira should be ashamed of themselves. They lied for whatever reason and didn't seem to care about the inconvenience they caused me. I would not recommend this place to anyone at anytime. Funny, I was told by another dealership that HAS approved me that they are scam artists....I didn't want to believe him. Figured it was "just business talk". He hit the nail on the head and told me exactly what they would do. I should have listened. And just for the record, I am not a person who charges and charges and charges without the ability to pay back. I am a widow who lost everything when my husband died and I have been preyed upon by a total unscrupulous group of people. Ms. Sanders.

Zamira, Jackie, Jennifer and Shawn