Bob Hall's Sunfair Chevrolet

Bob Hall's Sunfair Chevrolet Info

breeze
1/28/2015

"experience"

Great customer service, randy and abdi were great salesman and answered all question we had. The people at bob hall were very helpful and courteous. Would buy from again!!

abdi and randy

johndethlefs
9/13/2014

"Left at the Salesmans Desk For Another Sales Apparently"

Ready to buy a $ 48,000 truck, just needed to crunch the numbers, sitting at the salesmans desk (James Gamet) when he told me he would be back in a minute. Roughly 20 minutes later, no salesman. As I was looking around for James, I spotted him in the lot with a new prospect looking at cars. Apparently they were more important to James than I was so I left. I've purchased three vehicles from Bob Hall Chevrolet, the last one will be my very last purchase there. Never again.

James Gamet

mlove1.ml
8/05/2014

"Great place to buy a car"

I can't say enough good things about this dealership, no hassles, no games just awesome service. Oscar Arroyo was great to deal with, even delivered the car to my house, 40 miles away, after hours, when I couldn't get to the dealership because of work.

Oscar Arroyo

mooretom
8/04/2014

"They are working to fix a problem"

A friend of mine is working with them to fix a problem. Hopefully it works out well for her. Her car was bogus so we'll see happens.

none

DavidDickson
3/19/2014

"I came from out of state to purchase a vehicle. The..."

I came from out of state to purchase a vehicle. The truck was ready when I arrived, the price was excellent as listed, and they stood by every promise they made me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Abdi Ugas & Allan

travisc2012
2/10/2014

"The vehicle itself has had problem after problem of many..."

The vehicle itself has had problem after problem of many things that should have been fixed (which they admitted) and the manager was very rude when we sat down to talk about our situation. Raising his voice and false accusation by him, does NOT make me a happy customer! I would never recommend this dealership to anybody. Customer service was terrible throughout this whole experience too!

General Manager, Service department, Financial Department

Hasy
1/02/2013

"We had some work done on our 1998 Chevrolet Suburban at..."

We had some work done on our 1998 Chevrolet Suburban at the dealership. It was necessary to take off the steering wheel to perform the work. I had been taking my son on a fishing trip all over Eastern Washington driving at 70 MPH. When we took my daughter up to college we came to the first stop sign and the steering wheel came off in my hands. It was impossible to steer the vehicle and I just went forward to the curb. The repair person did not replace the retaining nut on the steering wheel. We could have been killed had this happened when on the freeway at 70 mph. When trying to negotiate a replacement vehicle because we felt that the vehicle was unsafe, they would not deal with us and gave us a price that was not any type of deal as promised. Later we found out that this repair person had earlier put a vehicle into the repair shop wall by leaving it in gear, just missing another employee.

Bob Hall