Bob Hurley Ford

745 W 51st St., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107

80 Reviews of Bob Hurley Ford

September 16, 2017

"Fantabulous Service Department "

- Goofy

Asma Whitekiller is the very best service department advisor I've had the pleasure to interface with. Bob Hurley Ford Service Department is exceptional with its customer service.

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you for letting us know Asma did a great job! We value our customers & want to thank you for choosing Bob Hurley Ford Service Department

September 15, 2017

"Easy to deal with"

- Ken Henry

Anthony Tenk made our family feel very welcome as soon as we entered the lot. Everyone was easy to deal with and listened to all of our wants and needs. Easiest car buying experience ive ever been through.

Anthony Tenk
Other Employees : Troy with finance, great guy, very helpful!!

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you for the review! Bob Hurley Ford & Anthony want everyone experience to be smooth & easy. We value our customers, and we appreciate your business

September 15, 2017

"Repair"

- Tim Troyer

Even though my truck is a later model Asma treated me like a new vehicle customer. Very fair for me and the dealership. She has solidified my loyalty to this dealership. Dr J to buy from and Asma to handle service after the sale. Awesome experience (as awesome as repairs can be)!!

Julius Allen

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you, Tim, for leaving us a review about Julius & Asma! We love to be your one-stop shop for all your vehicle needs.

September 14, 2017

"Great staff"

- GraceW

I came in looking to buy a used car. I didn't find a vehicle I fell in love with, but the staff was super helpful. They were willing to work with me on whatever I needed. I hope to do business here in the future.

Bryan Roberts

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you GraceW for giving us the opportunity to work with you! We are sorry we didn't have anything you fell in love with but our inventory changes every day. Thank you for leaving us a review!

September 14, 2017

"Great!"

- Randy72901

Asma Whitekiller went up and beyond to insure my needs were taken care of. She worked around my schedule and made sure I was 100% taken care of. Great customer service!!

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you for letting us know Asma & our Service Department did a great job! Our customers are our #1 priority! Thank you for taking a selfie with Asma. We hope to see you again for any service or maintenance items you may need.

September 13, 2017

"Good Car Buying Experience"

- Bob

Dealing with Ricky on the used Ford F150 was a real friendly process. I traveled from out of state to look at one specific truck. It was cleaned up and ready to view and test drive on our arrival, just as he said it would be. Ricky's knowledge of this truck was first rate even though it's not a run of the mill XLT. He stuck with us all the way to us leaving the dealership. I'd highly recommend Ricky for your vehicle needs.

Ricky Bennett
Other Employees : Troy in finance.

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you for letting us know Ricky did a fantastic job!

"Delightful"

- Marti

I was dreading purchasing a car for many reasons, but Julius made the experience exceptional! From the minute he approached me in the Parking lot to the follow up, he was very professional.

Julius Allen

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you for taking the timeout of your day to let us know that Julius did a fantastic job! We truly love our customers & want their experience always to be exceptional!

"Great maintenance experience!"

- Satisfied customer

Asma was the best service advisor I have seen in years. Knowledgeable, communicated throughout the process, extremely professional and courteous! Thanks for the great work!

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know Asma in our Service Department went the extra mile to help you with your needs

September 12, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- MikeyG

It was Great overall, the dealership was clean and friendly. They really worked with me to get the car I wanted. Our Saleman, Troy was very helpful, but Derek, The New Car Director, That guy is a stud!!

Troy Walden
Derek Searcy

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you for your business & leaving us a great review!

September 12, 2017

"Truck having Fuel issues "

- Book 41

My truck had a engine light come on the Turner Turnpuke. Showed low fuel pressure. I made a phone call to Bob Hurley Ford talked Asma in service. She directed me to the dealer to diagnose my proble. She met me in the parking lot. Very nice young lady. They had my problem repaired in less then 30 mins. Bob Hurley has a new Customer. Thanks again Daryl Bookout

Bob Hurley Ford responded

Thank you, Mr. Bookout, for your positive review about Asma & Bob Hurley Ford Service! We appreciate our customers & do our best to get you back out on the road quickly & safely.