Bob Mariano Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Bob Mariano Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

Kelli1107
11/09/2015

"Hands down best experience"

Want everyone to know that this dealership not only has great new vehicles but they have a large selection of pre-owned vehicles. I recently purchased a 2012 Honda Accord from the dealership. The process was so quick and effortless. The Sales Manager Tim was very helpful. I highly recommend this dealership.

Tim

Jeepgirl07
8/21/2015

"Customer for life "

I purchased my jeep from a different dealership used but was recommended to have my service done at Mariano's and now I know why. everyone was extremely friendly and went above and beyond to make sire I had a great overall experience. So I am compelled to tell you. From given a written estimate for service to the phone calls to keep me up dated on the work. I was happy that they were thorough. And knowing it was not done they gave me a loaner car.and the sales manager was very honest with me about trade value and helped me make the best decision for me. Where other dealerships only care about making a sale I believe this dealership wants customers for a lifetime! I know they have me .

Tim (sales manager) bill (service)

Joel4832
6/29/2015

"DO NOT BUY"

DO NOT BUY FROM... If you're in the market for a new car I highly recommend you look elsewhere. Sales man (Jeff) and Finance Manger (Bob) are both typical and are only out to make a quick buck. In my recent purchase they did nothing but push for a fast transaction and even after multiple times of bring told NO I'd like to think about it. If you have to do business at this dealer STAY AWAY from both of these guys. Over all I recommend to SHOP ELSEWHERE.

Jeff, Bob

Boatwatch
1/11/2015

"Never Better"

In my search among New England dealers for the truck that met my criteria, I located a suitable vehicle at Bob Mariano Dodge. A straight up disclosure of their workable price was set and I chose to drive the hour plus to see the vehicle. When I arrived for a scheduled visit the truck was prepped and warmed up for my inspection. I was welcomed to view the vehicle and take it for a test drive, solo, for as long as I wanted. Wow! That just blew me away! The salesman contact was courteous, professional, and friendly. We negotiated my trade, as I required, and set a delivery for the following day after financing approval came with a favorable rate. Top notch.

Alex & Jeff

edulmer
6/04/2014

"Soft top issue and good customer service"

While I dont typically write these for great service because I expect good service, I just felt Shannon and James deserved it. I brought my 08 wrangler unlimited in to get service and have them try and fix a zipper kink in my jeep rear window. At the end of the service they said it was all set and off I went, As I was cleaning the car I realized that they had not fixed the zipper issue and went back. They apologized profusely and the mechanic who worked on it just did not go far enough to see the kink. Shannon asked James who I guess is there softtop expert to take a look at it and he worked on it for at least 30 minutes but could not get it to work. Shannon came up to me and again apologized I had to come back and gave me an interiors company who she had called and got a quote to replace the zipper. They did not charge me for their time but really seemed to care about my dilemma.

shannon and james(mechanic)

jjbacon
7/03/2013

"After buying other Chrysler products from another CJDR in..."

After buying other Chrysler products from another CJDR in Southern NH I figured id give Bob Mariano's a shot at making a better deal and am i glad i made the trip. Great overall experience. Cliff and Tim were great to work with and didn't waste my time.

Cliff

hdryder151
5/20/2012

"This is my 3rd car from Bob Mariano.The sales staff..."

This is my 3rd car from Bob Mariano.The sales staff answer all my question and found me the car I wanted. The sales staff was very helpfull. Got me the price I wanted.I would recommend Bob Mariano.I will buy my next car there. Love my new 200. Thanks to all the staff at Bob mariano.

Jeff Rosen

JBIGENS
5/09/2012

"I was warned not to come here and should have listened: ..."

I was warned not to come here and should have listened: I do not recommend this dealership at all. My reason for this conclusion is a combination of my poor experience with my sales person that had zero follow through, never being presented figures for my trade after it was assessed nor for a new vehicle that they are contracted by program affiliation to provide, not being presented with an offer after multiple callbacks on my part and being told the deal would not work with nothing to review. I went to Contemporary Jeep in Milford after giving these guys over a week and I bought my Jeep the same day. The only reason I went to Concord originally was for inventory purposes but I suggest searching around for what you want first and avoid Bob Mariano all together!

Gordy

mbratt
2/19/2012

"Purchased Wrangler used. They were to install hardtop. It..."

Purchased Wrangler used. They were to install hardtop. It took 5wks to recieve top. They had to "order". Top was installed unpainted with the sales manager refusing to paint it. We had not agreed on recieving an unpainted top. Est. to paint $700-900. If doing business with this dealer don't accept anything they say without it being in writing.

Sales manager

rbesau
7/25/2011

"This is the 12th vehicle I have purchased from Bob..."

This is the 12th vehicle I have purchased from Bob Mariano and each buying experience has been outstanding! There are certainly other vehicle choices and dealerships, but none compare to Bob Mariano! There service is excellent and there is never an issue in scheduling an appointment convenient to my schedule!

Brian Duval, Tim (sales mgr) and Paul Morandi