Bob Mayberry Charlotte Hyundai

Certified Sales Consultant

March 26, 2017

"Excellent service"

- gleonard0427 Verified Customer

I had a very good experience purchasing the G80. The price was excellent, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The car was clean and the financing was very good. Mr. McLaughlin, the salesman, was excellent to work with.

March 25, 2017

"Salesman"

- s.glenn.50.50 Verified Customer

I would truly like to say Kenny is great at what he does this is the third automobile that I purchased from Bob Mayberry, with no pressure whatsoever and Kenny was very informative that's what I appreciate the most about him and he worked with my budget. I'd highly recommended dealership & my salesman Kenny.

March 25, 2017

"Helpful not pushy"

- daveandnancykutch Verified Customer

We were contacted by Bill Marshall after attempting to find some pricing online. We were working with the keffer dealership in Charlotte. We were specifically looking for a red Azera. Bill said he had a line on one and asked what to do. I asked for him to wait as we were dealing with keffer and they were closer. When keffer wouldn't or couldn't find us a red Azera we drove directly to your dealership and asked for Bill. He proceeded to sell us what we wanted instead of another color which is what keffer wanted.

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $24314