Bob Mayberry Charlotte Hyundai

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

May 26, 2017

"Excellent purchasing experience!"

- 4awesomedave Verified Customer

This dealership was recommended to me and I can see why! Everyone was friendly and professional. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new car!

May 26, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- Morgandawkins

I went to this dealership to purchase my first car. I've previously been to other dealerships and had bad experiences with overly pushy and dishonest salespeople. Because if these negative experiences, I was extremely nervous and skeptical. Joe made me feel very comfortable and confident throughout the whole process. He was very informative and upfront with everything. He also exhibited a lot of patience with my family and I, as we are not always the easiest people to deal with. I also had a very positive experience with Ted. He was so helpful and worked very hard to get me the best financing possible, which I really appreciate. He seemed as if he genuinely cared about me and really wanted to help me any way that he could. I am so appreciative of the Bob Mayberry staff, and I could not thank them enough for helping me purchase my first car. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new car.

Ted Kipp
Other Employees : Joe McLaughlin

May 22, 2017

"Top class"

- Gary

Very professional and efficient. I would recommend Jon to anyone. The professional and knowledge he possessed of the cars was very good. Very quick and easy process from start to finish.

Jon Hinson