Bob Moore Kia Northwest

Bob Moore Kia Northwest

Call
Bob Moore Kia Northwest Info
About Bob Moore Kia Northwest

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Kia Northwest

"Liars"

Never go here. They told me they only had 3 cars I could buy and that this was my last chance to buy so I better take their deal. All lies. And of course after I fell for it and bought a car they wouldn't take it back or do anything to make the deal right. Their philosophy is sell the customer any car and then get them out the door..

Don't even want to remember

"Collision Center: Trustworthy, Helpful, and Fun"

My superior rating was earned by the exceptional service and repair work done yesterday on my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Warren Sanderson provided me with perhaps the best analysis and helpful suggestions of any collision estimator I've worked with in recent memory. He went out of his way to help me make the right decisions regarding repairs and saving money without sacrificing safety. You can't find a nicer person to deal with when it comes to delivering swift, thorough, and knowledgeable collision service. Just go in and see him, tell him the whole story, and watch how his years of experience (and good humor) come rolling out. Highly recommended.

Warren Sanderson

"Ryan Shaff was the first salesman I worked with. I was..."

Ryan Shaff was the first salesman I worked with. I was kooking for a Kia Soul. I knew from test driving the Kia Soul that it was just a box on wheels. You can hear and feel every crack on the road. Rough ride! And no cargo space. So I know the manufacuring cost is low. All I wanted was a cute car with a personality ( Kia Soul ). I decided that I would buy a Kia Soul and dress it up with all you had to offer. Ryan Shaffs manager quoted me a price of 24,900 dollars for a Dune loaded Kia Soul. That was way to high. Finally we get to 22,900 and I trade in my 2004 PT Cruiser worth 1,500. When I went to my bank to get the 22,900 I was informed that a fully loaded Kia Soul was worth 23,175. I told Ryan Shaff and his manager that I was not happy with the price. But, I had singhed the P.O. ( entrapment )! I feel like you made me pay 2,000 over sticker price. You should give me my PT Cruiser back and 500 dollars. I feel SWINDLED.

Ryan Shaff was ok ; his manager is the one who quoted the price!

"In spite of the unpleasant experiences of my sons'..."

In spite of the unpleasant experiences of my sons' recent visits to Bob Moore Kia, I stopped to look at new cars. We had been customers at Bob Moore dealerships for over twenty years and always very happy with sales and service. The salesman who greeted me was neither pleasant nor interested in selling a car to fit my requests. High pressure does not always sell cars. Women do drive cars and often are equally, sometimes more, as knowledgeable as men. I was not treated in this manner until Fred entered the office. Through his conversation, people skills and expertise I decided to consider a Kia Rio from this dealership. I returned home, did some research; decided to purchase. The finance officer was quite young and new and refused to put my name as primary owner of the vehicle. My husband of forty-three years had accompanied me. A few days later we were contacted to return to sign papers that had been forgotten. I went alone only to discover that the papers had been signed just not located in the file folder. There was a question about the Resist-all treatment. The car was not properly detailed at time at time of delivery; I returned at a later date for a more complete detail. Overall I would not give an enthusiastic recommendation to this dealership. I would also not give a completely negative review either. All difficulties can be rectified.

Fred

"We bought our first Kia (2013 Forte Koupe) in October of..."

We bought our first Kia (2013 Forte Koupe) in October of 2011. John D. was amazing with his knowledge of the vehicles and the company itself. He was very laid back, friendly and never once tried to push us into something we didn't want. He was interested in our lifestyle and our family to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted and needed... even giving us his personal cell phone number should we ever have a problem. Financing was a breeze with Richard since we were already pre-approved through our bank and even though I was very ill with pneumonia, I was very pleased with how quickly all the paperwork was completed. They even allowed me to lay down on the sofa in the back through the majority of it. We were never pressured to buy all the warranty options that were offered either. It was just so easy. Buying the Forte was such a wonderful experience that when we decided we needed to buy another vehicle, we gave John D. a call. My husband met with him on Friday and spent several hours going over different vehicles. John even took my husband and oldest son out to breakfast! So on Saturday(01/26/2013) after I got off work, we gave John a call to see if he was available to meet with us and he made a special trip to the dealership to do so. He showed me what he and my husband had looked at, explaining in extreme detail all the pro's and cons about each vehicle. Once I settled on the Soul... we test drove each level. Base, Plus and Exclaim. He was fully knowledgeable about each model, showing me each feature and how they worked. What I loved best is that he remembered my first name, my kids' names, ages etc. John treated us like family not just a sale that he wanted to make. Once I decided on which vehicle I wanted... John D. took off to make sure the car was ready for us. He actually even re-detailed because the detail guys missed some stuff and he cleaned the windows again because there were visible streaks. Finance went easy despite them having technical issues with the printers... some pressure techniques on the extras that were a tad annoying but nothing that would put me off from buying another car from Bob Moore Kia. Overall... we have had the most excellent experiences with Bob Moore Kia and couldn't be happier with our vehicles.

John Doughty, Richard (finance), Eric (finance)

"I wanted to get out of a two car payment and decided to..."

I wanted to get out of a two car payment and decided to stop and look at an optima. After test driving one my wife and I decided to go ahead and get one if they could get us out of the two car payments we were making. We traded both vehicles for one. William was very knowledgeable about all cars on lot. We could not decide whether to get a black one or a white one. William told my wife that the white one in his opion had more personality (which we thought so also). We settled on that and went in to see Richard Battles the finance man. Richard was a hoot. My wife asked when will the first payment be do, and with out missing a beat Richard said tomorrow. Had her going. I was rolling on the inside. It took longer than I would have liked, but that was are fault...

William Baylock/ Richard Battles

"All the of the guys were amazing. Tonya found the car..."

All the of the guys were amazing. Tonya found the car for me and it was exactly what I was looking for! Richard in finance helped me keep my payments right where I wanted them and Michael showed me the ins and outs of my car and I had a good overall experience with them!

Tonya Spencer, Richard and Michael

"I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP, BECAUSE OF IT'S NON..."

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP, BECAUSE OF IT'S NON PRESSURE SALES APPROACH, IT'S KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PERSONNEL. MIKE SOURIE WAS ARE SALES PERSON, FOUND HIM TO BE PERSONABLE AND EXTREMELY WELL INFORMED. THANKS TO MIKE WE HAVE FOUND OUR KIA OPTIMA SXL TO BE EVERYTHING HE SAID IT WAS. THANK YOU MIKE. REGARDS ELAYNE & DLENN

OUR SALEMAN WAS MIKE SOURIE. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFULL. HE MADE THE EXPERIENCE OF BUYING A CAR ENJOYABLE.

"The service before you buy the car is good but after they..."

The service before you buy the car is good but after they have your money their service is crap! To get help I had to call Bob Moore Nissan. I called several times (KIA NORTHWEST DEALERSHIP) trying to get help but they always say they will call you back and never do. I love the car but i wish i would have given someone else my business.

Brian Black

"I brought my daughter into Bob Moore Kia to buy her first..."

I brought my daughter into Bob Moore Kia to buy her first car. I just want to say a big thank you to Brian Black for the attention he gave My daughter. Bob Moore Kia made her first car buying experience exceptional. If you are looking for a Kia go to Bob Moore, you will not regret it.

Brian Black