Bob Moore Kia Northwest

David Stanley Kia

Cory
4/30/2016

"Awesome"

The service at bob Moore was excellent I love the two 2015 kia optima I got and couldn't be happier and reccomebd T.C. As a car salesman because he is the best thing since popcorn.

T.c. / Danta

RabbitWhisperer
4/23/2016

"They actually listen!"

This dealer and salesman (Chase) actually listened to what we wanted and worked hard to meet our requests. Chase was knowledgable and helpful. Best experience we have ever had buying a car. Thank you!

Chase

Kimi2568
3/31/2016

"Nobody takes responsibility for this dealerships mistake. "

I purchased a Kia Soul 2 yrs ago at the Bob Moore Kia dealership in Edmond, which is now Kyle Hill Kia. When I bought my car I had to make several trips to sign or resign paperwork that was not done correctly or at all. At one point they redid my whole contract and again I had to make another trip to sign. Well, apparently when my paperwork was redone they left something out. I had purchased the wheel and tire package which allows you to have full coverage on both. Back in April of 2015 I went to have my rims redone with no issues, no problem. Same day service. Well, it was time to have it done again almost a year later so I tool it to what is now Kyle Hill because the Bob Moore on nw hi way is not real convenient especially when you have to leave your car for a couple of days, just to get the rims done. It was the same in Edmond but easier to do. I dropped my car on a Monday expecting to pick it up the next day. Finally after 5 days I get a call saying my wheels are done and they then decide I do not have the wheel and tire coverage, even tho they could see I had it done previously. Although most of my paperwork was in transit to Bob Moore, NW Expressway. Well it all came down to my word against theirs because some how that coverage got left off the 2nd time I had to go in to resign paperwork. It didn't matter that it showed I had it done before with no expense to me. No one ever told me I did not have the coverage. But why was it paid for last year?? All I heard was, if you would have brought it here, Bob Moore, NW Expressway we could cover it for you. I'm sorry, is it still not Bob Moore????? Are you not fixing to have my paperwork??? I ended up having to pay $200.00 for something I would have never had done if I knew there was yet another screw up in my paperwork. This was very upsetting to me and even more upsetting that no one was willing to make it right. This is my 4th Kia, the last 2 purchased from Bob Moore. I'm still in shock that they had no desire to make it right when the proof was in the paperwork. They did not care that their mistake was costing me $200. I will never deal with them again. Poor customer service

Morgan

Taylor
3/25/2016

"Won't pay off trade "

Traded my truck in and dealer still hasn't paid my truck off. Asked what's taking so long to pay my truck off and was told to make the payment on a truck I don't own. Now I have to buy a tag, make a payment on a truck I don't have anymore and deal with collection calls about my old truck

Sales and finance

ruerue
3/10/2016

"Best experience ever"

I have bought a lot of new vehicles over the course of my life. I have to say this was the best experience by far. Allen was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle. The finance department was just as accommodating. Will definitely go back when ready to purchase another.

Allen White

Bob Moore Kia Northwest responded to this review

April 04, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to be able to provide a great buying experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future.

werqwr
2/05/2016

"Not all the details were revealed"

Found a Jeep Patriot Bob Moore was advertising on Craigslist. I live 3 hours north of OKC, so pretty much worked out a deal on the phone based on the pictures and the salesman description. Drove the 3 hours only to find hail damage and a broken windshield. Went ahead and work out a purchase price only to have to wait an hour for the finance dept to take my check. Get the car home and two days later it dies right in the middle of traffic and now the check engine light is on. They supposedly preformed a 100 point check. Not very impressed

George Miller and Chase Everett

beckeylawrence
10/12/2015

"Great ExperienceBob "

Bob Moore Kia is the only place I will ever buy another vehicle. When I went in, I was so stressed, I had been to other dealerships while shopping for a new vehicle, and everyone of them had made it an unpleasant experience, Wow, was Bob Moore Kia a different experience. Within 5 minutes of walking onto the lot, I knew that this was going to be the place I buy my new car. The salesman Nick Cook was so helpful, and Dante in finance made everything so easy for me. I would recommend Bob Moore Kia to anyone looking to purchase a car. They go above and beyond to make sure you get what you want, at a price you can afford.

Nick Cook, Dante

Bob Moore Kia Northwest responded to this review

October 12, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We hope you are enjoying your new car and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

TL
2/18/2015

"Enjoy being lied to?"

We saw a car online, and we were talking to a guy online about the price. We finally got a great price. Surprise, surprise when we got to the dealership, the price we were told was a "mistake". They lied just to get us down there. We should have run then, but we didn't. After some dealing (still not as good as they originally said), we purchased the car. What they didn't tell us was that it didn't come with a key fob. This is was a car with electric everything, so I just assumed it would have a key fob. Our sales guy said he would ask his manager about it, but we haven't heard anything over 2 months later. I'm sure we won't since they already got our business. Go here if you enjoy being lied to.

L

kgarrity
10/11/2014

"Liars"

Never go here. They told me they only had 3 cars I could buy and that this was my last chance to buy so I better take their deal. All lies. And of course after I fell for it and bought a car they wouldn't take it back or do anything to make the deal right. Their philosophy is sell the customer any car and then get them out the door..

Don't even want to remember

Daml
4/01/2014

"Collision Center: Trustworthy, Helpful, and Fun"

My superior rating was earned by the exceptional service and repair work done yesterday on my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Warren Sanderson provided me with perhaps the best analysis and helpful suggestions of any collision estimator I've worked with in recent memory. He went out of his way to help me make the right decisions regarding repairs and saving money without sacrificing safety. You can't find a nicer person to deal with when it comes to delivering swift, thorough, and knowledgeable collision service. Just go in and see him, tell him the whole story, and watch how his years of experience (and good humor) come rolling out. Highly recommended.

Warren Sanderson