Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan

Call
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

"These Guys Worked A Great Deal"

If I can say anything about the staff here at Bob Richards it's that they can work a deal. On the two occasion I have purchased a vehicle here I gave the number I wanted to pay a month and they made it happen. Both times I worked with Phillip and he is a superb sales representative, very easy going. They really take the stress out of the car buying experience and I can say without a doubt I will continue to buy from Bob Richards. No where else have I found sales representatives that take the customers best interest to heart.

"Recognition for Excellent Customer Service"

take this opportunity to express my views of the customer service by an employee of the North Augusta Nissan Dealership in South Carolina when in the process of vehicles purchases. Over the past years I have purchased vehicles from multiple dealerships. My wife and I visited the this particular dealership with the interest of purchasing a Nissan vehicle. When we arrived at the dealership we were greeted by Mr. Phillip Craig with a smile and a welcome to the dealership. After my wife and I were interested in a particular vehicle, Mr. Craig provided a very detailed explanation of the the vehicle features, including operational, interior features, how to operate such items as the GPS and Bluetooth and many more options was included on each of the vehicles that we have purchased. During the negotiation process, we felt very comfortable discussing the detailed purchasing process. As we would put a proposal out, Mr.Craig was very focused on our proposed price and immediately interacted with his manager. After purchasing the first vehicle, my wife and I were in agreement that we had never visited a dealership that we felt so relaxed. Routinely, purchasing a vehicle is at times a tense period. Not so when interacting with Mr. Craig. Not only were we so veery satisfied with the Nissan product, I have told many members out at Fort Gordon, that if you want friendly, reliable and truthful vehicle purchasing service, go to Bob Richards Nissan Dealership in North Augusta and see Mr. Craig. Having been employed with a customer service company at Fort Gordon, one of my jobs was to focus on quality customer service and interacting with the customer. As a customer at the dealership, Mr. Craig certainly met my expectations of quality service. Always with a smile. Employees with the character and attitude of Mr. Craig plays a major role in business growth. I have purchased a total of four vehicles with Mr. Craig being the dealer representative. I would like to see Mr. Craig receive recognition for the excellent quality of service provided not only to my wife and I, but I feel comfortable in saying that he provides the same level of service to each customer.

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!"

I've never had a dealer willingly walk across the street to try to find the car I want. The amount of dedication and willingness to help demonstrated by Jacque Loza is out of this world. I never felt that she was leading or pressuring me in the wrong direction to buy a brand new vehicle. By far the best car buying experience ever.

"Best new car purchase experience ever!"

I've purchased many new cars in my life, but my recent purchase at Bob Richards Nissan was by far the best purchase experience ever. Jacque Loza and her professionalism exceeded my expectations. She went out of her way to ensure we got exactly what we wanted and at the payment that fit our budget. Mingo Dicks in Finance was also very instrumental in making our new purchase a very pleasant experience. Bob Richards Nissan should be every proud of Jacque and Mingo because these two employees restored my confidence in the new car purchasing process. It's been sixteen years since I last purchased a car from a dealership and it's been that long because of the last experience I had, but because of Jacque, Mingo, and Bob Richards Nissan, it will definitely not be sixteen years till I buy another car. I have already shared my Bob Richards Nissan experience with several of my friends and will continue to spread the word. Specials thanks again to Jacque and Mingo!

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet!"

After identifying the car I wanted, I shopped various dealerships within 150 miles of my home via email until I got an offer no one else could match. Bob Richards was not only best on price, but provided the best customer service I've ever received from a dealership. The dealership takes pride in being ethical and after price, that matters the most to me. Sales manager Drew Hill is a class act. My salesman, Phillip Craig, was a pleasure to work with and bent over backwards to meet my needs. Before you buy your next nissan or pre-owned car, you really need to give these guys a shot to earn your business. You won't regret it!

"2010 GMC TERRAIN"

What superb service! Helen was the best saleswoman I have ever delt with. She took me to exactly the types of vehicles I was looking for. She kept me in my price range and didn't try to force me in anything. She made the sale so pleasant and deserves noticed for her excellence in customer service. Dell was kind as well and not so rude on the negotiating. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Helen DeLaigle

"Excellent customer service"

I really enjoyed my car shopping experience with Bob Richards Nissan, I found exactly what I was looking for and I was well taken care of with wonderful customer service by Nikki Moore. She fully explained everything to me and was very curteous and knowledgeable. I recommend Bob Richards to anyone please see NIKKI MOORE!

"My Car"

I needed a car of my own and Nikki was recommended to me by my bank. I told her what I wanted and she showed me exactly what I was looking for. She was very professional and courteous to me and my family. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. And also Wayne was a riot and a joy to work with, thanks to both of you.

"First Car"

My son and I went shopping for a first car for him. Other dealerships has treated him rather ugly and we were expecting the same thing from this dealership. We were wrong in the fact we shouldn't have expected treatment like that becuase it didn't happen. the Salesman, Manager and Business Manager were all outstanding. they listened to him about what kind of car he wanted and what the payments needed to be, within an hour he had the car, the financing and overall review of what he was doing. It is in my opinion that when we have a need for another car we will go to Bob Richards Nissan and everyone that I know will hear about our positive experience. It was truly a pleasure doing business with these fine gentleman.

"Many Thanks!"

Nice, helpful service from the first phone call. Rachael was sweet and helpful on the phone and in person. She introduced me to Russel Folger, who provided quality sales services. He was very patient and friendly- no pressure! Would highly recommend.

Reviews of Wayne Gilliland