Bob Richards Nissan

Internet Sales & Leasing Professional

January 20, 2017

"Nissan Rogue"

- Oldtimer

My time spent with Nick was pleasurable. He gained my trust. Dealing with the finance snd management however was sceptical but I took the deal even though I did not get the verbal deal management and I agreed upon.

January 20, 2017

"It was wonderful everybody was so nice especially our sales "

- rubyredweb, infinity 2013

Our salesman was so good to us each time we came and he gave us our personal time to figure things out he didn't pressure us in anyway and we got just what we wanted Mr. Nick Vertucci is the best keep him he sold us two cars and we are so HAPPY KEEP MR. NICK VERTUCCI

January 19, 2017

"Superb Service!!"

- Jobreeze1959

Before I entered the doors of Bob Richards Nissan, I was greeted with a firm handshake and smile; which made me feel very welcomed. Mr. Jim Swearingen was very patient with me and helped me immensely with finding a new car. The service at Bob Richards Nissan is without question top notch and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a reliable car in a friendly environment.

Bob Richards Nissan, Beech Island, SC, 29842