Bob Richards Nissan

Sales & Leasing Professional
Morgan Hitt, Sales Consultant, Bob Richards Nissan

Morgan Hitt

August 19, 2017

"Wonderful from start to finish. "

- MDAndrea

From the moment I walked in - the atomisphere was positive. Reps are extremely helpful and attentive. Ms Thaxton went above and beyond to get me in a brand new car. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone. I'll be back to buy my next car from her! Markese was very professional, with a great sense of humor! Thank you all!

Elaine Thaxton

August 18, 2017

"Sentra purchase"

- mdf

We went in looking to purchase a new Sentra and left driving one. We never like the process of buying a car, with all the dickering, wheeling and dealing. Just wish the price was the price like other retail establishments, That being said, we were helped by Jim Swearingen, and he couldn't have done any better. He answered every question and met all our needs to a tee. Glad he was there to wait on us. Thanks, Jim

Jim Swearingen

August 18, 2017

"New SUV "

- TheBowens

Our overall experience and satisfaction was how Julian did not stop until he did all he could to not only go find our 2017 Nissan Armada but go pick it up top. His attention to detail and personality made us want to purchase from Bob Richards Nissan. My husband and I was particularly impressed at how Julian gave us follow up calls to keep us abreast of the deal. This made our day because in the past other dealers would never call back. Also I did not feel.like I was being taking advantage well closing the deal with the Finance manager Markese.

Julian Fenner