Bob Richards Nissan

5590 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Beech Island, South Carolina 29842
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

Jarrett,glenda

"Purchasing a vechile "

My first time at this dealership but will have to say Jim was a true blessing in my decision. Once I made up my mind he meet me on his day off to finalize the deal. Dedicated,punctual with personality

February 11, 2016

Congratulations, Glenda and thank you for choosing to do business with us. We are pleased to hear about your excellent experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

janice62

"Car Purchase"

My husband and I had a wonderful experience purchasing a car. The staff that worked with us was so courteous and accommodating in meeting our needs. They answered all of our questions and helped us find the best options that we needed. Our time spent at the dealership was very timely. We were able to complete our business quickly without sitting around wasting time. This is the type of service you want to receive when making such a purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Thank you so much.

MJ Rhoney

February 11, 2016

Thank you for your very nice review of Bob Richards Nissan, Nikki and MJ. We love getting feedback from our customers and we appreciate you choosing to do business with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Carman123

"car shopping"

Jim Swearingen was a pleasure to do business with.He took the pain of car buying out of the picture.I would go see Jim for an easy car buying experience.Bob Richards has a new family member.

February 11, 2016

Welcome to the Bob Richards family! We are pleased you chose to do business with us. From all of our employees and the families you helped support, thank you!!!

February 11, 2016

Welcome to the Bob Richards family! We are pleased you chose to do business with us. From all of our employees and the families they support, thank you!!!

Ann wilner
2/09/2016

"Best Customer Service "

I went in on a Sunday to do some window shopping and I was helped by Phillip Craig. He was the most courteous salesman I have ever had the pleasure of working with. A week later after purchase he called me to see how I was doing and if I had any questions about my car. I let him know that I have never received a call from the dealer ever. This is the beat customer service I have ever received I will do business with him again.

February 11, 2016

Thank you Ann! You're business means so much to us! We are pleased you had an excellent experience Bob Richards Nissan and with Phillip. Thank you for taking the time to share and recommend us! Hope to see you soon!

jct131
2/08/2016

"Radio/display suddenly stopped working"

Radio/display suddenly stopped working. Express service advisor, Jamie Pruitt did the initial contact and took a detailed description of my issue. She also informed me that there was a service notice on the hood latch for my vehicle. She then explained that she dealt mostly with express service issues and that she would turn me over to one of the main service advisors, Alan Miller. After Ms. Pruitt explained what my car issues were, Mr. Miller than told me he would get one of the electronic technicians to look at it and get back to me. Within a reasonable amount of time the problem was diagnosed and Mr. Miller gave me an estimate on the time frame for the repair. He also told me that since it was a service issue that it would be no charge to me. Total time spent was about 2 1/2 hours, which considering that this was not a scheduled appointment, I thought was pretty good. Thanks to all involved.

Jamie Pruitt, Alan Miller

February 11, 2016

We are pleased to hear about your excellent experience in our service department! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and to recommend Jamie and Allen. Thank you!

701CWY
2/08/2016

"The service people are friendly and helpful. "

I am really fussy about the maintenance of my vehicle. I trust these people and they make me confident I won't break down later.

Alan Miller

never again
2/08/2016

"Fast and friendly service. "

I think they provide fast friendly service. I am always satisfied with the quality of the work and the provide professional advice. I don't mind giving them the rating that they deserve which is top notch. This 25 word minimum is ridiculous. It is deterrent from filling out future ratings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Parrish

Norma Jean
2/06/2016

"AWESOME BUYING EXPERIENCE"

We have been customers of Bob Richard's Nissan for many years, and just purchased our 6th Nissan. The management is totally awesome and our sales associate, Jim Swearingen gives the most OUTSTANDING customer service ever! Besides purchasing what we feel like is best car ever made, we always deal with Bob Richard's Nissan because of their honesty and integrity. We would definitely recommend Nissan and this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Happy customer 2016
2/05/2016

"Great. "

Wonderful. I was taken on time. Explained what needed done. Droped off at work and everyone was very helpful and friendly. The work was done in a timy matter. I am pleased.

Kevin Parrish

MaryJenni
2/05/2016

"quality service"

Employees were very friendly and understood my needs. They offered to give me a ride to my office, so I wouldn't have to lose any time from work.

Walter & Jamie