Bob Richards Nissan

5590 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Beech Island, South Carolina 29842
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

fremont.321
7/25/2016

"Out standing!!!!"

I LOVE my new Nissan Versa. Shifting gears so easy. The gas mileage Great. So easy to handle. I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!! Anthony is a great salesman. there was no pressure. He really knows his Nissan's. Everyone he introduced to us so very nice and knowledgeable.

Liz
7/25/2016

"Experience at Bob Richard Nissan"

I had a wonderful experience at Bob Richard Nissan. Jim Swearingen was very friendly and honest. He got me a great deal on my Rogue. Ask for Jim when you visit.

Altima SL
7/23/2016

"Excellent customer satisfaction and service!!"

I always go to Bob Richards Nissan when I think about buying a car. I just purchased a fully loaded 2016 Altima SL and I love the car. Johnny Royal, Nikki Moore and Deandre Turner provided a far beyond excellent customer service and didn't stop working until finding me the best deal possible. Absolute commitment to customer satisfaction. If you want the best money for your trade and the best price on a Nissan ,with the best possible loan terms, I always go to Bob Richards Nissan when I think about buying a car. I purchased a 2016 Altima SL and I'm completely satisfied with the car. Johnny Royal, Nikki Moore and Deandre Turner provided a far beyond excellent customer service and didnt stop working until finding me the best deal poossible. Absolute commitment to customer satisfaction. If you want the best money for your trade and the best price on a Nissan ,with the best possible loan terms, you have to come here.

Deandre Turner (5*)

ccnn123
7/23/2016

"Work done on time and accurate analyses"

The work was done on time. The service rep was correct in what future work was and was not needed after the multipoint inspection. I had remembered different info from the owners manual and the service rep clarified it.

Sheldon1
7/20/2016

"Lease auto"

Antonio was my sales person He was great and made the trade of my vehicle fast and painless He was bright and professional and all went fast and timely I get to enjoy another Rogue 👍🏻 Teddy Upson

Nshodge08
7/06/2016

"Awesome service"

They were very helpful in getting me what I wanted! They worked out the pricing with me and made sure I was accommodated. Great service from great people!

MJ Rhoney

JenOSU
7/02/2016

"Helpful all around"

Reuben Wilson was a terrific person to work with. He has attention to details that I required and very enthusiastic. Nikki Moore did a superb hi of explaining and working up the finances.

Glinda J. Baltimore, MD
6/28/2016

"Southern Hospitality makes for an Excellent Experience! "

I was in the market for a very rare Nissan Crosscabriolet. The closest location that had one that met all of my specifications was at Bob Richards Nissan in South Carolina. I reside in Maryland. In order for my husband and me to take the 600 mile drive it would have to be worth it. I can say, it was worth every mile! From the initial phone call from Jim I knew the customer service experience was going to be exceptional. I had one hundred and one questions and he was able to answer them all. He made me feel comfortable about buying from Bob Richards. When I was ready to do the deal, I received a call from Johnny Royal. His upbeat voice and sincere character was remarkable. We were on the same page. He understood that I was driving a long way and was prepared to make sure everything was in perfect order when I arrived. I received 2 phone calls from the sales team making sure my travel was safe. Upon my arrival, the car was sitting on the show room floor shining and ready to be all mine. The entire sales team proceeded to give me a thunderous round of applause. The southern hospitality was phenomenal! They rolled out the red carpet. All that was missing was the champagne :-). The final portion to my purchasing journey was to sit with Markese for the financials. This is usually the most daunting experience when buying a car. I must say Markese made it pleasant. He was very personable. He asked us important questions to ensure we had the right amount of coverage on the car. He went above and beyond to make closing of the sale enjoyable. I will highly recommend Bob Richards Nissan of Beech Island, South Carolina to my friends and family.

Deb
6/23/2016

"Top Notch Customer Service"

I have purchased 3 automobiles at Bob Richards Nissan and I constantly receive superior customer service.

Rgordon21
6/22/2016

"great experience "

Anthony and the sales manager was great to deal with. Great customer service . We got a good deal on the car that we looked at.

Reviews of Jim Swearingen