Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan
Call
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

"Bob Richards Nissan"

This was the second car purchased at this dealership. Both times the experience was pleasant. They are willing to work with customers and Elaine is excellent in sales. My husband was very pleased! Drew Hill was willing to go the extra mile also.

Elaine Thaxton

"leased nissan juke"

Great experience. They really want to earn your business in a nice and fair way. No high pressure selling techniques or non sense. Highly recommend Russell and Elaine as contacts.

Russell Folger, Elaine Thaxton

"Great Experience "

Five cars purchased over the years, that speaks vloume to prices and customer satisfaction.Great guy Jim S.Will continue to recommend.Nothing beats a Nissan. Thanks

jim swearengen

"Mark Parrish was great. I had a very positive experience..."

Mark Parrish was great. I had a very positive experience at this dealer. They didn't give me the run around and they put me right on the price the first time. I drove 4 hours to come pick up this pre-owned 2008 Frontier and it was exactly as described and more. When I arrived I was greeted promptly by a nice sales lady that directed me to Mark whom I had been working with over the internet and phone. The transaction was quick and painless. I love my new to me Frontier and I would highly recommend this dealer and Mark Parrish.

Mark Parrish

"I saw the 2013 Nissan Altima, that my daughter was..."

I saw the 2013 Nissan Altima, that my daughter was interested in, on the Bob Richard Nissan Web site. I sent an e-mail to Elaine Thaxton inquiring as to the internet price! She responded the very next day with a great price! I an a Consumer reports reader and had received their New Car Buying Guide for this brand and model! The price Elaine quoted, was well within the Consumer Reports recommended target price! I got a great Nissan automobile at a great price! Many thanks to Elaine Thaxton and the great staff of Bob Richard Nissan for a fast,no hassle buying experience!

Elaine Thaxton

"It was in all respects an entirely satisfactory..."

It was in all respects an entirely satisfactory experience. I was told the complete truth and in no way did anyone try to skirt the facts or in any way mislead me. I will definitely recommend Bob Richard Nissan to my friends and relatives.

Jim Swearingen

"I had to get a vehicle with a little more room, and found..."

I had to get a vehicle with a little more room, and found one at BobRichardsNissan. They made the process as much of a breeze as possible. The atmosphere was one of hospitality and professionalism from beginning to end. The staff I dealt with was very knowlegeable and courteous. I would recommend this dealership for anyone search for a used vehicle or new Nissan.

Elaine, Johnny, J.T.

"I had a great car buying experience. Both gentlemen were..."

I had a great car buying experience. Both gentlemen were super friendly, very knowledgeable, and work very hard to make my car buying experience the best. I will come back to Brad McDuffie from now on anytime I want to buy a vehicle.

Brad McDuffie,Wayne Gilliland

"My husband and I accompanied our son to Bob Richards..."

My husband and I accompanied our son to Bob Richards Nissan to buy his first car as a birthday present to himself. We were met by Lamar Johnson who greeted us with a smile and took very good care of us with the purchase of a 2013 Nissan Altima. John "JT"Thomas, the finance manager was very courteous and efficient with getting my son the best payment option. I encourage anyone looking for a vehicle to stop by Bob Richards Nissan.

Lamar Johnson, John "JT" Thomas

"Stopped by used car store about 745 on 10/15/12, guy..."

Stopped by used car store about 745 on 10/15/12, guy comes out says nothing to me or my daughters, slams gates shut, I believe if I was in the sellin business I'd at least ask if someone needed help. I'm shopping for my daughters first car and will buy one by the end of the month but not from bob Richards

None