Bob Richards Nissan

5590 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Beech Island, South Carolina 29842
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

theebonylion
3/28/2015

"awesome service"

couldn't ask for better service, very friendly and courteous, well mannered, and they remembered who I was and also my son, I am recommending him to them. thanks very much!!!! i'll be back

drew hill, marquise sheally

thetintmaster
3/26/2015

"In desperate need of a commercial vehicle"

my trusty old truck left me on the Side of the road. Got back to work and did some searching. After reading reviews and talking to friends Bob Richards Nossan was a no brainer. So I found the vehicle that best fit my needs on their awesome web site and filled out a credit app. I kid you not. Within an hour, I had an approval email. I gave them a call and let them know I was on the way. Upon arrival I was greeted by Johnny Royal Jr, great guy.. We talked a bit and did some paper work then Jesse shows up appologising for being off the lot. He was fueling the vehicle for a test drive. Well I gave her a drive and I already knew I was gonna love it the drive just sealed the deal I let Jesse know I'm sold And I'm kind in a rush so he handed me over to Wayne. Super nice guy. Oh do yourself a favor and buy the extras, they are well worth it in the long run. Wayne got us throught his part pretty quick but half way through we got a visit from Terry, he just wanted to say thank you for the purchase and shake my hand., Freaking awesome! I've purchased many many vehicles in my time and I must say that the team of caring and customer focused professionals at Bob Richards Nissan are great. If your in the market for a new vehicle, you must stop by and visit this team. I promise you will NOT be sorry.

Johnny Royal Jr.

dealer review
3/21/2015

"Quickest and Easiest car deal I ever made."

Price was on the money and deal went at lighting speed. Salesperson was spot on with information and very helpful. Needed a trailer hitch for the truck and they came through. Everything was great dealing with them.

Jay Thaxton

rico7769
3/20/2015

"Decided to Buy New"

I have to be honest, I started looking 6 months ago at Bob Richards Nissan in search of a used Nissan Maxima. I loved the price, year, features, and mileage; however, my wife hated the color. We searched over 150 miles in every direction of our home from Atlanta, Milledgeville, Columbia, and Greenville looking for the right color, the right features, and the right price. We are very particular in our vehicle purchases as we only buy about once every ten years. We believe that a car should last as long as the price and brand commands. We drove many maximas and spent countless hours at dealer lots and online looking for the right one that we could afford. As our search continued, we noticed that the car we wanted was difficult to find in good shape with a clean history and low mileage. We gradually increased our budget to what was reasonable and provided the car choices we wanted. Finally, we found the one at a BMW dealership in Greenville, SC. I called that morning upon opening, and told the salesperson that we'd be dealing over the phone and I would need a lot of pictures and a full walk around of the vehicle I was interested in. The price was off by about $900 from where we wanted to be. When I spoke to him for the first time about the price difference (about 10 minutes into our 9am conversation) I was told that the sales managers are in meetings on Monday and generally don't like to be bothered. He also told me that they don't do much on price as they are already competitive. I planned on a drive of three hours to drop off a check in the full amount of the car once our requests for information and price were satisfied. Fast forward 7 hours later and I was pushed toward a different car that they just traded in. Different color, twice the miles, and $900 less. I was far from thrilled and reserved after that conversation. I needed to make the trip that day as my business dealings require me to travel and I had obligations to meet the rest of the week. He sent me a text 7 hours later at 4pm asking if I'd like to make a down payment. I never spoke with a manager, and frankly felt like they could've cared less about a guaranteed sale! After the frustration of looking for what we knew we'd only find if we chose it ourselves, I immediately got back online to Bob Richards who only had new models left that interested us and decided to try to make the best of the price and spend WAY more than we planned originally. I was so tired of searching and playing the "used car game" with every salesperson on 10 different lots. None of them listened very well and always turned me toward different things and different budgets. At this point, I just wanted to deal with staff that valued my time and listened to what I could spend and the features I wanted. I called and vented to Rachel and she was very understanding about my day and the service I'd received elsewhere. I proposed a price that I could deal with and she went to the general manager immediately. She called me back in three minutes and told me that they would do the deal I requested. I told her I just wanted to come in, give them a check, and sign papers and leave. When I got there, the sales staff greeted me and immediately set about getting one of the managers to come over. He already knew about the deal and what they committed to because it was already in the system ( I had spoken to Rachel only 20 minutes ago!). They set me up with the salesperson and my wife looked at the color and car she wanted. It had everything and more than we thought we would find at a price we could afford. We'd driven so many of the same cars that I just wanted to get started on the paperwork. I've spent most of the day at a dealership in the past when buying a car; however, this time I was there and gone in about two and a half hours. From the call about the price, to the drive home, I felt relieved to finally have what we'd been chasing for half a year! The best part of it all was the fact that the staff indulged me in my story of the worst car experience ever that day and turned it into an easy night. Everyone has been great throughout the process and I even got a call a few days later asking how things were going and how I enjoyed the car so far from the salesman. Kudos to the entire team for knowing the value of time, service, and staying true to the local customer and not giving me a 7 hour run around. Keep up the good work!

GinnyM
3/18/2015

"Buying experience"

My best car buying experience ever. Byron Duvernay, my Sales Consulant was awesome. Byron worked hard to get me the 2015 white Nissan Rogue with black interior and panoramic sunroof. He never gave up even after I told him I was going to a local dealer to look at one, which didn't work out. Dell Oglesby, Sales Manager called me the same day I was driving to the local dealer to let me know they had found the exact vehicle I wanted. I can't say enough about these two gentlemen. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new/used vehicle. They truly are professionals.

Byron Duvernay

Carol
3/17/2015

"Just love these guys!"

I just bought a new truck a few weeks ago. This is my 3rd truck I bought from them. I just love these guys!!! I got great service and a great deal. I will not buy a vehicle from anyone else/ Thanks again

Doublek
3/16/2015

"Fantastic!"

Purchasing my 2015 Murano was so easy! No pressure, loads of information, great inventory, and everyone was so helpful and friendly! It was a great experience!

katteyez83
3/14/2015

"almost perfect "

In the beginning was terrible because of GM issues it kinda threw me for a loop but helen delaigle was very friendly and helpful and i appreciate her!!

Helen Delaigle

Mike
3/14/2015

"Treat you like family"

Made you feel very comfortable and treated you like family. Work on making sure that the price was right and that the whole family as happy!

Kelton Styles

mike
3/13/2015

"Couldn't make a deal but worked hard to make things right"

We couldn't come to terms on a deal and I felt the dealership could have done better on their end. The negotiation did not conclude on the best of terms but the dealership reached out to try to correct the situation. I appreciate their sincerity in trying to earn my business. Although we could not come to an agreement on a car this time around I would recommend the dealership based on their continuing efforts to make things right. They could have just closed the door on the situation but they reached out and went above and beyond.

Reviews of Wayne Gilliland