Bob Richards Nissan

Markese Sheely

February 25, 2017

"Awesome car-buying experience!"

- gkent23

I contacted Rachel at Bob Richards Nissan after seeing a post she placed on Facebook regarding the great deals there. I provided her with a description of what I was looking for, which was not on the lot. (Rogue with a 3rd row seat) She found what I wanted within a day and I made the trip from Thomson a few days later to buy. Rachel stayed in touch with me and provided almost immediate responses to the many inquiries that I made throughout the process. I feel that she went above and beyond and gave us a great deal! Everyone at Bob Richards was welcoming and friendly. Rachel Long, Antonio, and the team at Bob Richards are awesome!

February 24, 2017

"Wonderful costumers service"

- Shirley Jean Walker

It was a great experience. Mr Larry S did everything possible to accommodated me. There nothing like a friendly salesman with a positive attitude.... Thank you Larry.

February 23, 2017

"Wonderful "

- Sheryl456

Enjoy taking my car here for service everyone is friendly and helpful and trusting which goes along ways these day.This is my third visit for service and have no problems.

Bob Richards Nissan, Beech Island, SC, 29842