Bob Richards Nissan

5590 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Beech Island, South Carolina 29842
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

Wetlandguy
6/29/2015

"Upgrade tow vehicle"

Courteous, professional,friendly staff, good listeners, and efficient process. Everything went very smooth from start to finish, the staff was not pushy and the prices were fair.

Kelton styles

Row
6/20/2015

"Outsatnding Elaine was the best"

She had a lot of patents with us. even though our credit was not A-1 she treated us no different.Their was no waiting and if we sit for a minute she assured that we were comfortabel water and Lemonade that she made herself and a fresh piece of cake.Thanks a million Elaine!!!

BobRichardsReview
6/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Dealt with Anthony and liked him a lot. Asked for some time while I continued research on what I actually wanted to purchase (narrowed to three vehicles) and he actually kept his promise and didn't bother me. Meanwhile, I was practically assaulted by the other dealers that I had contacted. When I was ready, I called him and he continued his excellent service. Not a whole lot of haggling due to them being so close to my price when I walked through the door and when I told them what I wanted to walk away with, they were able to meet my price demands. Excellent service and will return in the future if I consider another Nissan.

Kyle Hemion

tgoodwin
6/17/2015

"Helped me when no other dealership could"

Salesperson (Anthony) & Finance Mgr were very professional, but also very warm and welcoming. I had been looking around, comparing vehicles and prices for OVER 1 YEAR... no other dealership (within 150 miles!) was able to locate the exact vehicle OR meet me at the price point I wanted... It only took Anthony 24 hours to make everything happen!! I was very impressed!!

Desert Runner
6/17/2015

"Service Department"

When I arrived at the service department, I was greeted by Karen. She was very professional. My appointment was at 8:30 for an oil change. Within 30 minutes, the truck was ready. Karen was courteous and helpful throughout the appointment. It was a good, quick experience! Vivian Easler

Karen

DrD2015
6/15/2015

"Buying a used car"

Worked with Winter and Michelle ,Johnny Royal was the deal-maker on a 2011 Honda Pilot . Gingo made the paperwork easy. 6/10/15 David R. Delabar

Trish
6/14/2015

"Wonderful Saturday spent with Drew & Elaine"

I had a USED 2010 Nissan Altima which I purchased from Elaine Thaxton 3 years ago and totally loved it. But they made my dreams come true on Saturday 6/13/15, I now have a 2015 NEW Nissan Altima and Drew really gave me THE BEST DEAL EVER, and I left a very happy happy customer. No matter what the problem is they always go out of there way to try and make me happy!!!! GREAT DEALERSHIP. I look forward to getting my car service and seeing all of there friendly faces!!! Thank You Very Much!!!!

The whole sales staff was great!!!

DaleSBlackwell
6/13/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Murano"

Best dealership in the area by far. Drew Hill and Phillip Craig are awesome to work with. They both genuinely care about the customer. I have purchased several nissan's from this dealership for just this reason.....excellent customer service. I have also referred several friends who walked away happy as well and have returned to this dealership to purchase another vehicle!

ABN6176
6/12/2015

"OUTSTANDING Dealership & Customer Service!"

Being an Active Duty Service Member returning from overseas, I was in the market for a particular make & model for my new SUV. Many referrals and follow-on research led me to Bob Richards Nissan near my home of record, and I must say the intel was spot on. Mrs. Elaine T. was my point of contact at the dealership and she went above and beyond my expectations in tracking down and securing the SUV I wanted, all the while I was still overseas with a 13-hour time difference. Her e-mails, phone calls, and dealings with my Family here in the U.S. were phenomenal and was so thorough that I was “sold” on making the purchase from her and Bob Richards weeks before I arrived back home. Once I finally got to the dealership, Mrs. Elaine T. greeted and treated me as if I was “Family” as she quickly & proficiently helped me with the purchasing of my 2015 Xterra. As amazing as my new SUV is, the customer service, military appreciation, attention to detail on the vehicle, and the ENTIRE communicating and purchasing process was nothing short of outstanding. BRAVO ZULU to Mrs. Elaine T. and the entire Staff at Bob Richards Nissan. We will be returning to this same dealership for our next purchase. Highly recommended dealership!

Navy Chief 97
6/12/2015

"THE BEST NISSAN PRICES IN SOUTH CAROLINA !!"

After working through most of the Nissan dealerships within 2hrs of my home, I made the drive to Bob Richards Nissan and saved a lot of money. They gave me a 'no haggle' experience and were extremely welcoming and friendly. If you are looking for a Nissan, I absolutely recommend checking with this dealership before you purchase....it will be worth your time (and then some!) This is not hype - I will be a returning customer for my next car.

Kelton Styles