Bob Richards Nissan

5590 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Beech Island, South Carolina 29842
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

bobbob
9/26/2016

"GREAT"

GREAT service was great as always. Car was cleaned after work was done. I would recommend this dealer to any one, they are the best.

arris822
9/26/2016

"Noise when turning and inspect for a possible oil leak."

Our Service Advisor was William J. Christopher, who was very courteous and helpful. There was no oil leak and inspection for the grinding noise verified a problem with a part that is scheduled to be replaced by Nissan. Everyone was very friendly and professional, and as mentioned a inspection and a free car wash was included.

Robert Story
9/22/2016

"Oil change "

Was very courteous. Did not have appointment and still got oil change done quickly. Also got free car wash and car inspection. Customer waiting area was pleasant

September 26, 2016

Thank you Robert! We are happy to hear everything went smoothly! Thank you for letting us know!

Kcs37
9/15/2016

"Purchase Titan XD 2016"

Sales staff worked with us and stayed patient over many days despite our hectic work and travel schedule. Look forward to working with them in the future when we trade in our other vehicle.

September 26, 2016

We are glad we could help! It was a pleasure working with you! Hope you're enjoying that new Titan!

Rolento
9/13/2016

"Excellent fast service."

Markese is always really helpful answering technical financial questions. He has navigated us through the new vehicle buying process twice and has made everything as simple and easy as possible. Highly recommended.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Bob Richards Nissan customer! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you again! Awesome work Markese!

Peppy14
9/12/2016

"9/12/16"

routine oil change and two recall notices accomplished quickly and professionally. I was able to get an appointment the same day I called. Car was washed and vacuumed

September 26, 2016

Thanks for your great review! We are happy we were able to help you in a timely and professional manner!

mustang_03_1971
9/07/2016

"FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE, APPRECIATION AND EFFORT!"

This is second vehicle I have purchased from Bob Richards Nissan in 5 years. My sales team was: Mr. Jim Swearingen, Mrs. Elaine Thaxton and Mr. Johnny Royals. All were extremely helpful, communicative, honest and available to answer question on my purchase. All of them worked with me purchase the car I selected at a very fair market price, as well as allow for a generous trade in allowance (about 1K above Kelly Blue Book Trade In Value) for my current vehicle. There were no "games", no "bait and switch" and none of the other "nonsense" that many dealerships practice. The finance manager I dealt with, Mr. Markese Sheely, was also very kind, very professional, explained every detail of the purchase well and honestly and openly explained the extra option of an extended warranty, along with its costs and benefits. He also did not "push it" or try to "sell it"...he merely did his job...which is to explain its benefits, its cost and make it available to the consumer. Nice job Mr. Sheely! Your actions were EXACTLY what all dealerships need to model for their customers. All in all, if you want a positive vehicle purchasing experience, do you vehicle research (keep it real and have an accurate purchase price for the vehicle you want...as well as a realistic, true market (zip code based) trade in value for your trade in, if you have one) and come to Bob Richards for the purchase of a nice, fun-to-drive, well-built, reliable Nissan vehicle or one of their quality used vehicles. Be 100% sure to ask for Mr. Jim Swearingen or Mrs. Elaine Thaxton...both are honest and will work with you to get the right vehicle for you at the best possible price. As a final point, I shopped 3 other Nissan dealerships for the best price...none beat Bob Richards Nissan. The Internet Sales manager at one dealership...in Buford, GA...couldn't belive the price. I scanned him my buyer's receipt. He now owes me an oil change and a car wash, because his dealership couldn't beat Bob RIchard's price!

September 26, 2016

We love hearing about our customer's experiences and you have made our day! Thank you for your business (times two) and thank you for recognizing our awesome employees for their hard work!

Pearlyvp
9/04/2016

"Service in Customer Service"

All staff were professional and clearly understood service is a big part of customer service. Friendly, helpful, and fast service. Would recommend bob richards nissan staff and service.

Do not recall

September 26, 2016

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business!

Carrie Chiu
9/02/2016

"Excellent Service"

Went to Bob Richards to service my Nissan. The staff is extremely professional and keep me very well informed for the status of my car. I would highly recommend going there!

September 26, 2016

Thank you Carrie! Glad to hear you had an excellent experience!

Feem2
8/31/2016

"Professional "

The staff at Bob Richards are very friendly and professional. I am always greeted upon entering the building and it is appreciated when the staff remembers you.

September 26, 2016

You're family! Thank you for your continued support!

Reviews of Markese  Sheely