Read Reviews Bob Richards Nissan

4.1

3.8

4.3

based on 8 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

16 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Bob Richards Nissan

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Bob Richards Nissan

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Mark Parrish was great. I had a very positive experience..."

chrisray3020
1/26/2014 11:14:31 AM

Mark Parrish

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

Mark Parrish was great. I had a very positive experience at this dealer. They didn't give me the run around and they put me right on the price the first time. I drove 4 hours to come pick up this pre-owned 2008 Frontier and it was exactly as described and more. When I arrived I was greeted promptly by a nice sales lady that directed me to Mark whom I had been working with over the internet and phone. The transaction was quick and painless. I love my new to me Frontier and I would highly recommend this dealer and Mark Parrish.

Twitter
"I saw the 2013 Nissan Altima, that my daughter was..."

seabeau
8/18/2013 5:49:34 PM

Elaine Thaxton

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

I saw the 2013 Nissan Altima, that my daughter was interested in, on the Bob Richard Nissan Web site. I sent an e-mail to Elaine Thaxton inquiring as to the internet price! She responded the very next day with a great price! I an a Consumer reports reader and had received their New Car Buying Guide for this brand and model! The price Elaine quoted, was well within the Consumer Reports recommended target price! I got a great Nissan automobile at a great price! Many thanks to Elaine Thaxton and the great staff of Bob Richard Nissan for a fast,no hassle buying experience!

Twitter
"It was in all respects an entirely satisfactory..."

agcem1
6/22/2013 10:52:23 AM

Jim Swearingen

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

It was in all respects an entirely satisfactory experience. I was told the complete truth and in no way did anyone try to skirt the facts or in any way mislead me. I will definitely recommend Bob Richard Nissan to my friends and relatives.

Twitter
"I had to get a vehicle with a little more room, and found..."

Hope4rebs
5/21/2013 8:11:20 AM

Elaine
Johnny
J.T.

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

I had to get a vehicle with a little more room, and found one at BobRichardsNissan. They made the process as much of a breeze as possible. The atmosphere was one of hospitality and professionalism from beginning to end. The staff I dealt with was very knowlegeable and courteous. I would recommend this dealership for anyone search for a used vehicle or new Nissan.

Twitter
"I had a great car buying experience. Both gentlemen were..."

Furmanmoore
4/5/2013 10:22:43 PM

Brad McDuffie
Wayne Gilliland

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

I had a great car buying experience. Both gentlemen were super friendly, very knowledgeable, and work very hard to make my car buying experience the best. I will come back to Brad McDuffie from now on anytime I want to buy a vehicle.

Twitter
"My husband and I accompanied our son to Bob Richards..."

TammieA
12/15/2012 3:24:26 PM

Lamar Johnson
John "JT" Thomas

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

My husband and I accompanied our son to Bob Richards Nissan to buy his first car as a birthday present to himself. We were met by Lamar Johnson who greeted us with a smile and took very good care of us with the purchase of a 2013 Nissan Altima. John "JT"Thomas, the finance manager was very courteous and efficient with getting my son the best payment option. I encourage anyone looking for a vehicle to stop by Bob Richards Nissan.

Twitter
"Stopped by used car store about 745 on 10/15/12, guy..."

Mrkerry
10/15/2012 8:15:02 PM

None

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

Stopped by used car store about 745 on 10/15/12, guy comes out says nothing to me or my daughters, slams gates shut, I believe if I was in the sellin business I'd at least ask if someone needed help. I'm shopping for my daughters first car and will buy one by the end of the month but not from bob Richards

Twitter
"I bought a new nissian altima from Eliane,and we at a..."

jimmy12347
7/12/2012 10:38:12 AM

Elain AND Mark

2.4

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

I bought a new nissian altima from Eliane,and we at a price 3000 dollars factory incentives, then the bate game begain they sent a tall guy in there with a finiance rate to high,when i caled srp the rate was good then all of a sudden they sent another guy in name Mark they had over looked a rate that they said they would give me 500 more dollors off if i went with them so i did when i got home i looked on the invoice and the 500 was not there if you call back after you leave its hard to get them on the ph THE mARK GUT WENT TO LUNCH BUT SOME HOW THEY FOUND HIM, OF COARSE THEY SAID I RECIEVED MY 500 DOLLARS. oN THERE WEB SITE THEY SAID YOU GET 3400 DOLLORS OFF WRONG, I AGREE WITH THE LADY THAT SAID NOTHING BUT LIES AT THAT DEALER SHIP IF THERE SALES FORCE CAN SLEEP AT NITE,WELL I CAN DO WITH OUT THAT MONEY bECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS REAP WHAT YOU SOW. wE LOVE THE CAR WE BOUGHT BUT WILL NOT GO BACK NOT EVEN TO GET IT SERVICED.tHEY ARE WORST THEN DIVORCE LAWYERS OVER THERE AND THATS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!!!!!!!

Twitter
"I have a VW Jetta and I've had Bob Richards Nissan work..."

MaryJenni
1/19/2012 12:20:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jamie Burke
Daniel Jennings
Mike Hermelin
Chris Williams & Andrea (Cashier)

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

I have a VW Jetta and I've had Bob Richards Nissan work on my car multiple times, from an oil & lube to more major things. Being female, they made me feel comfortable, and I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of - that means a lot to me!

Twitter
"I originally went to see Lamar in September to buy a new..."

eppy457
12/29/2010 11:43:49 AM

Lamar Johnson

My Review Of Bob Richards Nissan:

I originally went to see Lamar in September to buy a new Altima. At that time he was not able to get the finacing right for me. He told me that he would remember me and if he found something that I could get he would call me. 3 months later he did just that. He called me and said he could get me a ALtima and he did just that. I am now the proud owner of a 2011 Altima.

Reviews 11-20 >>