Bob Richards Nissan

5590 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Beech Island, South Carolina 29842
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

Ranger
5/02/2016

"Great! Sevice appointment on time."

Showed up at 7:25 for a 7:30 appoint and the service person checked to see if I had a prepaid service contract, After verifying took my vehicle for its 5000 mile oil change and tire rotation. Came back 15 minutes later to inform me that one of the lugs was stripped and that they would replace it so the service would take slightly longer. Great job.

Blessed2016
4/30/2016

"Awesome Amazing Outstanding "

Words can't describe or explain the service i received. Johnny Royal heard my cry and did all that he could to help me. I had no hope that any one could help me. Today is still in disbelief that I own a new car. I have never owned a brand new car.... Always used. Tony Glover was amazing. He answered all my questions even if I asked them twice. I cried tears of joy in the show room when they showed me my car! From this day forward anybody I know that is looking for a car I will refer them to Bob Richards Nissan and Johnny Royal! I am forever grateful to Markese Sheely that works in finaces. My overall experience was past a 10.... It was 100! I will be back!

Ford powered
4/27/2016

"Great customer service quick turn around"

Very honest quick to call with est and finish automobile car was only in shop less than 24 hours and better price than quoted friendly service

bobbythomas
4/20/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service (Jim Swearingen)"

Ask for Jim Swearingen because he will let you do the shopping. When you want to know something about your car he'll give the right answer or get somebody that knows. The man is honest, professional, and respected, he can get you the deal you want. Bob Richards is great, don't buy a car anywhere else. Go see for yourself! This isn't my first new car, and I am not easily impressed by customer service. Theses folks have the power and desire to get you what you want, exactly how you want it. That's my experience with Bob Richards and Jim Swearingen. Make sure Brian Thompson does your financing. When he says he'll do better than your lender, count on it! Don't be afraid to ask for exactly what you want, price too, they can do what other dealers can't.

April 27, 2016

Wow. Thank you so much Bobby. Congratulations. We are so happy to have you as part of the Bob Richards family. We appreciate the business and your excellent review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

shafferh
4/17/2016

"Oil change and tire rotation "

The customer service was excellent and the service advisor and staff are very professional. I was seen at my scheduled appointment time, and the service was completed quickly. The facility was very clean and the waiting area was comfortable.

April 27, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your excellent experience! Thank you for trusting us to take great care of your vehicle and for sharing your experience online! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

chief clt
4/16/2016

"A pleasure"

I have been dealing with Bob Richards Nissan and Jim Swearingen for about 10 years and have purchased 8 vehicles from him. Working Jim and all the people at the dealership is a pleasant experience. MY last purchase was a Toyota Tundra. Was a pleasure to work with Jim, Terry And everyone else at Nissan and Toyota, Would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

April 27, 2016

Awesome! You're the best! Thank you so much for your continued support! We don't know what else to say other than a heart felt THANK YOU!!!

Tomstill
4/16/2016

"Service"

Great service department. Was very caring. They were able to work me in for an oil change with out an appointment. I did not have to wait a long time either for a oil change

April 27, 2016

It is our pleasure! Thank you for choosing to do business with us! See you again soon!

Tweets1932
4/14/2016

"Just call Elaine! :-)"

She takes care of it all! Always honest, pleasant, and very helpful. This makes our 2nd vehicle purchased from her/Bob Richards. Last year we bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue and yesterday we purchased a 2016 Toyota Camry. She is very thorough and goes the extra mile to make sure her customers are happy! Financing Dept was very thorough as well, no surprises... Showed us different options and explained everything perfectly and answered all our questions. I can say that Bob Richards is the only dealership we have EVER dealt with that does not charge "dealer fees". Everyone there was courteous and knowledgable but Elaine is our favorite!

April 14, 2016

This makes our heart happy! Thank you for your awesome review of Elaine and Bob Richards Automotive! We appreciate your loyalty and the opportunity to continue working with you! We have the best customers ever! Thank you!!!

RickB30809
4/09/2016

"1st Service at Bob Richards"

First visit to Bob Richards for service. Must say that it was fantastic! Jamie was great to work with and the experience was just as excellent as the sales team when I purchased my new Rogue. Great place to deal with! It was worth the drive over to Beech Island!

April 13, 2016

We appreciate you driving to come see us. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled everything went smoothly for you and look forward to the next visit!

ajwired
4/07/2016

"Bought a used vehicle"

Great experience. Made it really easy and got a good price to boot according to Kelley Blue Book. Jim Swearingen took really good care of us.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business and are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Jim! Congratulations!

Reviews of Jim Swearingen