Bob Richards Nissan

Markese Sheely

December 08, 2016

"Great customer service"

- Case527

Very respectable group of people work here, Nick is great guy and sold me a great car! Couldn't be more thankful with the service

December 03, 2016

"Great car buyer experience!"

- Sherry

Jim Swearingen was friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. He was very patient with me as I was trying to make a final decision on the model and color of my new Nissan Maxima. Thank you for being so kind and caring!!

November 05, 2016

"Top Notch Salesman "

- Cheryl Parrow

We visited many dealerships in the area to find a vehicle with the amenities I was looking for Jim knew exactly what questions to ask to direct me to the right vehicle I was looking for. Very professional and patient. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my selection. Will recommend him as a Salesman to others looking for a vehicle.

Bob Richards Nissan, Beech Island, SC, 29842