Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan
Call
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

"Many Thanks!"

Nice, helpful service from the first phone call. Rachael was sweet and helpful on the phone and in person. She introduced me to Russel Folger, who provided quality sales services. He was very patient and friendly- no pressure! Would highly recommend.

"Great Experience at Bob Richards Nissan"

This was my 4th Nissan purchased, the 3rd time I went to another dealer, big mistake! So this time I went back to Bob Richards Nissan to get out of my last catastrophe of a purchase from the other dealer. My sales person was Elaine Thaxton, she was great. Her and Drew from finance worked really hard to undo the mess that I got myself into. Elaine was very informative and walked me through every step of the way. She gave me all the information needed on the Sentra SV that I purchased and even informed me of refunds that I could get back from the maintenance plan and extended warranty that was purchased on my last vehicle and has helped me in filling out and filing the paperwork needed to get the money back. I did not feel any pressure or feel forced to purchase the car. This was really a hassle, haggle and rush free transaction and I loved the whole experience. Any one that is looking for a Nissan should try Bob Richards Nissan and Elaine Thaxton!

"Salesman:"

Russell Folger was a very helpful salesman. He worked hard to find the car, I needed. He went over and beyond to answer any questions. I highly recommend him. Also, the service department has been very helpful.

"Very good service"

so pleased with my experience with this dealership. First time at this dealer and will return here for my next vehicle. I will recommend them to my friends.

Mr Sweariner

"Bob Richards Nissan"

This was the second car purchased at this dealership. Both times the experience was pleasant. They are willing to work with customers and Elaine is excellent in sales. My husband was very pleased! Drew Hill was willing to go the extra mile also.

"leased nissan juke"

Great experience. They really want to earn your business in a nice and fair way. No high pressure selling techniques or non sense. Highly recommend Russell and Elaine as contacts.

Russell Folger, Elaine Thaxton

"Great Experience "

Five cars purchased over the years, that speaks vloume to prices and customer satisfaction.Great guy Jim S.Will continue to recommend.Nothing beats a Nissan. Thanks

jim swearengen

"Mark Parrish was great. I had a very positive experience..."

Mark Parrish was great. I had a very positive experience at this dealer. They didn't give me the run around and they put me right on the price the first time. I drove 4 hours to come pick up this pre-owned 2008 Frontier and it was exactly as described and more. When I arrived I was greeted promptly by a nice sales lady that directed me to Mark whom I had been working with over the internet and phone. The transaction was quick and painless. I love my new to me Frontier and I would highly recommend this dealer and Mark Parrish.

Mark Parrish

"I saw the 2013 Nissan Altima, that my daughter was..."

I saw the 2013 Nissan Altima, that my daughter was interested in, on the Bob Richard Nissan Web site. I sent an e-mail to Elaine Thaxton inquiring as to the internet price! She responded the very next day with a great price! I an a Consumer reports reader and had received their New Car Buying Guide for this brand and model! The price Elaine quoted, was well within the Consumer Reports recommended target price! I got a great Nissan automobile at a great price! Many thanks to Elaine Thaxton and the great staff of Bob Richard Nissan for a fast,no hassle buying experience!

Elaine Thaxton

"It was in all respects an entirely satisfactory..."

It was in all respects an entirely satisfactory experience. I was told the complete truth and in no way did anyone try to skirt the facts or in any way mislead me. I will definitely recommend Bob Richard Nissan to my friends and relatives.

Jim Swearingen