Bob Richards Nissan

5590 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Beech Island, South Carolina 29842
Bob Richards Nissan Info
About Bob Richards Nissan

Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta, SC is proud to serve you. With a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles to choose from and great customer service, there's no reason to shop anywhere else. Stop by and visit us today!

About Bob Richards Nissan

Rob1959
5/20/2016

"When Mom"s Happy I"m Happy"

Mom is real happy with Jim and Bob Richards Nissan. Really worked with us on her new Rouge. Jim was great. Thanks again Jim for your help and honesty.

thampton2197
5/16/2016

"Very courteous and clean."

Nice and clean. Good pricing of new vehicle. Jim was very nice and honest. New his vehicles very well. Had my new vehicle filled up with gas.

Renz
5/08/2016

"Customer Oriented!"

It was very nice and pleasing experience having to deal with Jim Sweringen! Jim makes Bob Richards a place to be with regards in buying a car. Jim is honest and highly customer oriented sales consultant! Am highly satisfied and happy with Bob Richards.

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much! Congratulations! It means a lot to us when our customers share their experience with others. We are so pleased that you are happy! Hope you are enjoying that new car, too! Please let us know how we can continue to help!

Scott1974
5/08/2016

"New truck"

Excellent process from start to finish. Everyone friendly. Good deal and able to process everything quickly! Would recommend to friends and visit again for future needs.

Maiwand Khyber

May 10, 2016

Congratulations! We appreciate your business and the wonderful recommendation! Thank you!

midnytefire
5/04/2016

"Awesome experience...highly reccomend"

Jim Swearinger was excellent. ..No presure...got me exactly what I wanted...I would highly reccomend Bob Richards....Thank you so much Jim you got me exqctly what I wanted

May 10, 2016

Congrats and thank you for being a member of the Bob Richards Family!

Ranger
5/02/2016

"Great! Sevice appointment on time."

Showed up at 7:25 for a 7:30 appoint and the service person checked to see if I had a prepaid service contract, After verifying took my vehicle for its 5000 mile oil change and tire rotation. Came back 15 minutes later to inform me that one of the lugs was stripped and that they would replace it so the service would take slightly longer. Great job.

May 10, 2016

Thanks, Ranger! Hope you are still enjoying that new vehicle. Glad we could help. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your service needs! See you next time!

Blessed2016
4/30/2016

"Awesome Amazing Outstanding "

Words can't describe or explain the service i received. Johnny Royal heard my cry and did all that he could to help me. I had no hope that any one could help me. Today is still in disbelief that I own a new car. I have never owned a brand new car.... Always used. Tony Glover was amazing. He answered all my questions even if I asked them twice. I cried tears of joy in the show room when they showed me my car! From this day forward anybody I know that is looking for a car I will refer them to Bob Richards Nissan and Johnny Royal! I am forever grateful to Markese Sheely that works in finaces. My overall experience was past a 10.... It was 100! I will be back!

May 10, 2016

WOW! We are blessed to have met you! This is such a great story and makes our hearts happy! Thank you for choosing to do business with us. It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations!

Ford powered
4/27/2016

"Great customer service quick turn around"

Very honest quick to call with est and finish automobile car was only in shop less than 24 hours and better price than quoted friendly service

May 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Service department! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Thank you!

bobbythomas
4/20/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service (Jim Swearingen)"

Ask for Jim Swearingen because he will let you do the shopping. When you want to know something about your car he'll give the right answer or get somebody that knows. The man is honest, professional, and respected, he can get you the deal you want. Bob Richards is great, don't buy a car anywhere else. Go see for yourself! This isn't my first new car, and I am not easily impressed by customer service. Theses folks have the power and desire to get you what you want, exactly how you want it. That's my experience with Bob Richards and Jim Swearingen. Make sure Brian Thompson does your financing. When he says he'll do better than your lender, count on it! Don't be afraid to ask for exactly what you want, price too, they can do what other dealers can't.

April 27, 2016

Wow. Thank you so much Bobby. Congratulations. We are so happy to have you as part of the Bob Richards family. We appreciate the business and your excellent review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

shafferh
4/17/2016

"Oil change and tire rotation "

The customer service was excellent and the service advisor and staff are very professional. I was seen at my scheduled appointment time, and the service was completed quickly. The facility was very clean and the waiting area was comfortable.

April 27, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your excellent experience! Thank you for trusting us to take great care of your vehicle and for sharing your experience online! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviews of Jim Swearingen