Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

Rachel Howell

February 24, 2017

"Very committed "

- Ashley Dietz

Greg and Colton worked very hard to get our old car traded in and our new car financed. Very hard working men. They also make for great people and great conversation. This made it easy to distract from the time consuming process. We are very pleased.

February 23, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Joyful

I have bought, sold and leased numerous vehicles and this was one of the best experiences I have ever had. All of the sales associates were with clients so George Lopez helped me until Clayton Elliott was free. Between George and Clayton I don't know who to thank more. They are both professional and obviously enjoy what they are doing. I can say that they made car buying fun. I feel that I got a very good deal. The best surprise was when I sat down with Zack Scott and found my monthly payment would be even lower because I am employed by United Airlines. Thank-you to the whole team!

February 17, 2017

"Thanks guys!"

- Mattfresh

I am truly greatful for Jesse and Greg!!! I didn't think I would be able to get a car but they helped me!! New Altima, and happy!

New 2016 Nissan Maxima, $38940