Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

220 Verplank Road,
Chesterton, Indiana 46304
Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton Info
About Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

Bob Rohrman Nissan of Chesterton in Burns Harbor, IN treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations for customer service, and as a car dealer, we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! We proudly service and meet the sales needs of the greater Chicagoland area. We offer Rentals! 2011/2012 models available! Call for availablity We welcome you to come take a look at our full inventory at www.nissanofchesterton.com and come test drive a vehicle that you will fall in love with.

About Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

DENISE Warren
4/10/2016

"Grateful "

Rachel and Zack or the best they make you feel comfortable and are very informative! They help you any way they can to help you find a car/ truck for your needs

wiastudio
3/05/2016

"Serviced, Wouldn't Start Again, Couldn't Coordinate Towing"

If you are interested in quality service, I would go elsewhere. This is the second Nissan I bought from the Chesterton location, but I am going elsewhere after unprofessional service treatment. My car was serviced by the Chesterton Nissan and died again after being serviced. My car died on Tuesday night and is still sitting where it died on Saturday with the key under the mat and unlocked. Their tow truck driver said he called 5 times and left messages. He was supposed to pick it up on Wednesday and then Thursday and I trusted it had been picked up. Not!

Meghan and the "Director"

shawn
11/26/2015

"SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC "

Came in with a 2012 Nissan sentra met Rachel Kinney/sale rep, and Adam Mohammed/ finance two very AWSOME PEOPLE:):) all said and done I walked out with a brand new only 53 miles on it Nissan altima.

Rachel Kinney and Adam Mohammed

Gaylia2
9/28/2015

"A "10""

Tyree Speedy, awesome salesman..he was very knowledgeable, He made the experience smooth and enjoyable. He worked he deal for us.. Love my 2015 Rogue... I know buying a vehicle takes time, the tame seemed to have passed quickly, and I didnt mind at all. I talked to Tyree earlier in the week, and he was ready for me on Saturday...Finance was great as well, not stuffy , enjoyable experience all the way around...Kyle and Adam in Finance were great, had a great time with Adam signing our life away... Great people... Thanks Chesterton Nissan...

Tyree Speedy Kyle and Adam

deereman
9/24/2015

"Absolutely aweful"

I've never bought a car there, but somehow they got my name and continuously mail bomb me these offers of "free" something, a new Altima, $10,000 etc, or at least a guaranteed gift card. Since I live close, I'd go in and see what what they were all about, kick some tires, etc. After 3 of these "non winners"(no surprise there), I received 2 $50 gift cards and 1 $25 gift card. I planned to use them for a fuel system cleaning on one of my vehicles-which they had on a special for the month of September. My wife astutely noticed a sign saying all "coupons" had to be presented upon arrival, no exceptions, so even though a gift card is not a coupon, I decided it would be prudent to show them my $125 worth of gift cards(the service writer said with taxes the procedure would be about $124). Once I presented the gift cards, the service writer not only said he could only accept 1 of the gift cards, he also stated that he could not even give me the sale price on the fuel system cleaning. That's it, never again. Will NEVER EVER EVER do business with these people again.

PAME
5/26/2015

"Above and Beyong"

I had the absolute best experience in car buying at Bob Rohrman Nissan of Chesterton. Tyree made my whole experience just as smooth as could be. He brought the cars to me, I did not have to walk the lot at all. I think it took probably a total of 2 hours if that to walk out with my brand new Beautiful Graphite Blue Nissan Rogue. Our Finance guy Zack got us a great interest rate as well as the payment we were looking for.

Tyree Speedy

Amjy88
2/26/2015

"It was great"

In 2013, I bought my first car with Rachel. It was a cube. This year, well specifically Feb. 24th, 2015, I traded by beloved Cube for a Versa Note with Rachel. The reason I came back everytime to this Dealership is because Rachel! She always does everything in her power for me and it's amazing. She's always friendly and honest. Expect to see me again for my third car within a couple years because of her!

cat
1/14/2015

"Suv purchase"

Had to triple check paperwork Took forever Did get good price with plenty of arguing Service department could not get vehicle ready Gave me TWO gallons of gas that I think I put in ON test drive

Dean Sales

ryan33
11/13/2014

"Great all around"

I got what I wanted,as simple as that! Everyone was friendly and willing to work with me. I emailed back and forth with Tyree before I even went in there. I figured out all my finance info before going in there and new what I want for trade in and the max I would pay for a brand new car.

Tyree Speedy,Dana

Renvea
8/27/2014

"Damaged my car and didn't offer ANYTHING to make up for it."

DAMAGED MY CAR AND BASICALLY TOLD ME IT WASN'T THEIR PROBLEM!!! Brought my sport's car in to re-set the tire pressure sensors and to pick up a battery for my key remote. Got the complementary car wash..... DON'T EVER GET THE CAR WASH!!!! When my car was brought back to me, there were several deep, paint damaging scratches in my driver side door. They were in a row about 5-7 inches long, lined up in a PERFECTLY vertical manner. I drive a convertible and hand wash it since it is not safe for the top to go through any automatic car-washes.... I KNOW where all of my larger, noticeable dings and parking lot scratches are..... They tried to convince me that they were there before.... When I had none of that, they brought out the paperwork and pointed out the text next to the "free" car wash line. It claims that by accepting the wash, they are no longer responsible for ANY DAMAGE THAT HAPPENS TO THE CAR!!!! I was pretty much told that I was out of luck, and didn't even get anything that felt like a sincere apology. My significant other works near this dealership, and afterwards they told me about other horror stories that they have heard about this place. Apparently, they have a reputation and history. PROTECT YOUR CAR! GO TO A DIFFERENT PLACE!!!!

Reviews of Zack Scott