Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

New Car Manager

Rachel Howell, Sales Consultant, Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

Rachel Howell

April 23, 2017

"A+ all the way around !"

- Chadscutchfield

If you don't want high pressure, slick talking sales gimmicks and just want a great price with laid back atmosphere, I highly recommend Chesterton Nissan. Our salesman Tim worked with us, got us the vehicle that fit our needs and wants and topped it off with meeting our price ! Tim was patience and understanding. It was a slow process on our end trying to find the right vehicle. Greg Harper in finance was as friendly and informative. The dealership stayed open way past close to help us! Thanks guys!!!!

March 29, 2017

"Great service"

- Tammy

Great personalized service. Not pushy and very helpful!! I would highly recommend them. They did a great job working with me on my trade in too

March 27, 2017

"New car buying"

- jvirkler

If you ever want to buy a new car, I have two tips: go to Bob Rohrman, and promptly ask for Adam Sanchez. He was, without a doubt, the sole reason I walked out of the dealership with a new car. Phenomenal salesman; would refer him to anyone who is looking for a new car. Adam will take care of you! Never in my life would I have considered a Nissan...and I absolutely love it! Thank you Adam and the people at Bob Rohrman!

New 2016 Nissan NV 2500, $32180