Bob Ruth Ford

Beasley Ford Lincoln

mustanglover
4/12/2016

"Good service"

I had a quick, friendly, good service, At check out, the staff took the time to check on my reward points and show me my balance.

Scott Livingston

MStarr1965
2/23/2016

"Another Great Experience!"

I have purchased both my last two vehicles with George Myers. He has never been anything but professional and courteous with me. As a single woman I need someone I can trust and George is that salesperson for me. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. Thanks George for another great purchasing experience!

George Myers

SamH
11/28/2015

"Great Experience!!"

My wife and I decided to look for a new (used) car. After visiting several other car dealerships we ended up at Bob Ruth Ford. We weren't looking to spend a lot of money, so we were in their "Good Luck" lot where they sell trade-ins with over 100K miles on them. They are sold as is (but if you purchase one with fewer than 150K miles on you can purchase an extended warranty). I liked the fact that they were up front about everything and even print out a list of things that would need to be fixed for PA state inspection. Our sales rep, Roy, even offered to let us take the car to our mechanic to give it a once over before we purchased it. Unfortunately the mechanic was closed, but we decided to take our chances (and buy that warranty!). There was no hard pressure tactics used. Roy was a complete gentleman and gave us all the time we needed to make our decision - and I doubt he made much on the used car sale too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. When we decide to purchase a brand new car in another year or so, Bob Ruth Ford will be on the top of our list with Roy being the sales rep we ask for. Thanks for the great experience and good, clean used car!

Roy Bennett, Randy Johnson

EricParrish
10/21/2015

"Maybe a new vehicle but don't buy used"

Short and sweet, 2006 Ford Escape limited. List of repairs needed when I bought it : rear windshield wiper. List of things I have had to repair within the first year : alternator, transmission rebuild. Now at my 18th month ABS, 4wd, battery lights all on. Paid 10k for it and put half of that in it for repairs and still have a few years to pay it off. Don't buy used here you will get a vehicle at another reputable dealer for the same price that you won't have to dump thousands into. My salesman was great I wish he didn't work there so I could use him again.

Devin Traverso

tread65
9/21/2015

"Customer Service NOT!"

I got an email from one of the sales staff on a Sunday. I called thinking since I got the email I could speak with him. I left a voice mail not a big deal. The salesman text me stating closed today. Call back tomorrow. Why am I receiving and email on Sunday if you do not wish to speak to me. When talking to the boss of this salesman on Monday he gives me excuses and BS! The subject is "You are Important"! They told me they couldn't help me as I am out of state for work and they can get me financed out of state. These people do not care about the customer!

Charlie Lyter, Jason Koons

September 23, 2015

Hello Thomas, Thank you for your feedback. We try hard to assist every customer in every situation. We are sorry we were unable to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford

Nicolek
8/19/2015

"Super friendly staff"

I went in needing to buy a car ASAP since mine had died. Everyone at Bob Ruth Ford bent backwards trying to get me the best deal on my car. They knew exactly what I wanted and kept in inside the price range I requested. I worked with Corey and he was super friendly made buying my first car a enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Bob Ruth ford and won't buy a car from anyone else!

Corey McNamara

August 19, 2015

Hello, On behalf us all of us at Bob Ruth Ford, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Corey McNamara. We will be sharing your feedback with our team. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Jason Koons Internet Sales Manager

les1956
7/24/2015

"Masking prices"

I went to the web site and there were no prices on the pre-owned and that indicates to me, that their prices are on the high side. Most dealers reveal their asking prices. I refuse to even give them a chance. Why must they hide their prices?????

August 07, 2015

Hello Les, I am not sure why you are having trouble seeing our pricing online. Maybe your browser is out of date or there is some other explanation we’re not aware of but our pricing is a big part of our website. Our low pricing is what generates internet lead traffic to Business Development Center. Please feel free to reach out to us so that you can describe better what you are seeing and maybe we can figure out why you are not able to see the pricing we have listed online. We’re here to help so please reach out to us so we can assist you. Sincerely, Jason Koons Internet Manager Bob Ruth Ford 877-818-1593

CJ
7/07/2015

"Car selling specialist is more like it..."

...That is the esteem to which I hold my Bob Ruth Ford Dealership experience. Corey McNamara. was just great to work with. He was insightful as to my car needs and was friendly and helpful every step on the way! I came out with a really nice vehicle and so I want everyone to know to go there for car purchasing needs....in fact, I wrote a little something. " Bob Ruth Ford Dealership, dealership, dealership Bob Ruth Ford Dealership is the place to go". Corey you were wonderful to work! Thanks and Applause All Around.

Corey McNamara, Randy Johnson

July 07, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Bob Ruth Ford, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Corey McNamara. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Respectfully, Jason Koons Internet Sales Manager

jimr311
6/24/2015

"A great car buying experience"

i just picked up my 2012 Ford Escape from Bob Ruth Ford. After doing reasearch on cars.com and auto trader I made a list of five dealers to visit. The first two dealers I went to were full of pressure and I was not impressed My third visit was to Bob Ruth Ford a 40 mile drive from my home. On the lot were the vehicles I saw on cars.com. I like what I saw and wanted to talk to someone Pete was the salesperson I talked to. I immediately felt comfortable with Pete and told him of the car I was interested in. We chatted about the car for about 20 minutes then took a test drive. I fell in love with the Escape. Upon return to dealer Pete took my credit information and returned in about 15 minutes with credit approved and an offer on the car My prior research showed me what the car was valued at so I knew the deal was good I am so pleased that I found Bob Ruth Ford and Pete Pete, thanks for everything Jim

Pete Munholland

cmflohr
6/17/2015

"Kia Sorento 2008"

Dominique was a very good salesman and he kept all his promises to us and when we picked up the car, everything he said would be done, was completed. Thanks Dominique. Clyde & Vicki Flohr

Dominique ?