Bob Ruth Ford

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Bob Ruth Ford

Bob Ruth Ford Info
About Bob Ruth Ford

When you stop and think about it for a moment, it seems so simple: Our only reason for being in business is to satisfy our customers! Therefore, it is Bob Ruth Ford's policy to provide our customers with the best possible service under all circumstances. We as a company have an intense desire to satisfy customers. You are expected to give a personal commitment to serving the customer to the absolute best of your ability. You should always remember that the customer comes first and is entitled to the same thoughtful treatment that you like to receive as a customer. We are dedicated to serving our customers in every facet of our operation. A constant effort must be made by all of us to assure that the high level of customer respect and confidence that our Company has earned is preserved. Each of us has a duty to maintain this reputation by furnishing the customer with the best possible service and products. All employees play a vital role and are expected to share in the creation of an atmosphere that will attract new customers as well as encourage the nurturing of our existing customers. None of us should ever forget that the person we really work for is the CUSTOMER

About Bob Ruth Ford

Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

rharbaugh
2/26/2015

"2015 F150"

Great Deals No Hassle Fast, Friendly Service If you are in the market to buy new or used vehicle stop and see Roy Bennett or any of the other great sales personnel

AustinGarza1
2/07/2015

"Two time buyer"

Yesterday I had the pleasure to purchase my second mustang with this dealer. I dealt with Joe both times and every time he made the experience enjoyable. When I'm in the market looking again years from now, I know who I'll be dealing with Joe and Bob Ruth Ford. If they don't have what you'd like, don't be afraid to wait a few months and look again. Their inventory comes and goes.

Bob Ruth Ford responded to this review

February 19, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Bob Ruth Ford, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Joe. We will be sharing your feedback with all of our team members. Respectfully, Jason Internet Sales Manager

APex
12/31/2014

"Devon was the man!"

Devon Traverso made me feel very comfortable with purchasing my car. As it was only my 2nd time buying a car I was a little apprehensive but Devon made the transaction as smooth as could be. I would recommend Devon to anybody that is looking for a vehicle. I love my Honda Accord V6 and can't wait to get a brand new Honda Accord V6. Great car just as Devon Traverso promised!

deuce22510
12/31/2014

"waiting room"

The chairs are to small for some people. I watched a man stand for an hour maybe longer as he waited for his vehicle because there wasn't acquit seating.

not applicable

Miranda1304
12/29/2014

"great deals in Dillsburg pa "

fast and easy got the truck i wanted and love so so much and Dave Galaspy is the best sale person ever he was very helpful and i would recommed him to anyone looking to buy or trade there car or tuck

Deetz
12/24/2014

"Wonderful Dealership and staff"

I recently bought a 2010 F150 truck from this dealership. Bob Ruth Ford is a pleasant place to shop around if you are looking to buy a vehicle. They have a diverse selection of vehicles that are arranged appropriately and always washed. To me these are signs that they care about their vehicles as well as their customers. Devin T. was my salesman and I've got to say, I'm glad it was him. He is a very respectable person and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles and was genuinely interested in my selection depending on what my future had in store for me. Thinking outside the box creates a person of great success and Devin is a person I see this in. Thank you Bob Ruth Ford for the great shopping experience, and thank you Devin for helping me make the right decision for my future endeavors.

rs227
12/19/2014

"Will do business there again"

It was a pleasure working with Dave G. when my wife bought her new vehicle. He was very helpful and professional. I will definitely be going back there for my next vehicle.

rspeck2678
12/18/2014

"Super dealership and service"

Great Dealership, Friendly Staff, Very Helpful. Dave G. is an excellent sales person. I would recommend Bob Ruth Ford for your next vehicle and Dave G. as your sales representative.

missashley612
12/16/2014

"wonderful people and great service "

I had the best experience when I purchased my new Ford escape. David Staats helped me find the perfect vehicle with everything I ever wanted in a suv and within my price range. Keith Palmer helped get financed quickly and my payments around what I could afford. I would recommend going to Bob Ruth Ford if you want good genuine people to help you find any vehicle!

markdaren
12/06/2014

"Personal Attention"

I had done a lot of research on the vehicle's capabilities before arriving at Bob Ruth Ford. Kim Nash spent a lot of time going over vehicle specifics and was always there to answer calls on follow up questions. I still can't believe how fast she put a great deal together. Understanding my hectic schedule, Kim went out of her way to handle all the logistics for me. Thank you Kim. I'm still walking on air with this Raptor, but I assure you I'm keeping the truck on the ground. Monica Penny, lets just say I wish I was that organized. She made vehicle purchase documentation a very smooth process. Job well done.

Reviews of Monica Penny