Bob Ruth Ford

700 N U.S. Route 15,
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania 17019
Bob Ruth Ford Info
About Bob Ruth Ford

When you stop and think about it for a moment, it seems so simple: Our only reason for being in business is to satisfy our customers! Therefore, it is Bob Ruth Ford's policy to provide our customers with the best possible service under all circumstances. We as a company have an intense desire to satisfy customers. You are expected to give a personal commitment to serving the customer to the absolute best of your ability. You should always remember that the customer comes first and is entitled to the same thoughtful treatment that you like to receive as a customer. We are dedicated to serving our customers in every facet of our operation. A constant effort must be made by all of us to assure that the high level of customer respect and confidence that our Company has earned is preserved. Each of us has a duty to maintain this reputation by furnishing the customer with the best possible service and products. All employees play a vital role and are expected to share in the creation of an atmosphere that will attract new customers as well as encourage the nurturing of our existing customers. None of us should ever forget that the person we really work for is the CUSTOMER

About Bob Ruth Ford

Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

phillyphan26
5/23/2015

"Top of the line"

I drove in wanting to drive out with a new car, exactly what happened. The Salesman (Ron) was so easy to work with. There was no pressure to buy a "certain" car or buy something I didn't want. I did go in knowing what car I wanted and did my homework at other dealers as well. I let them know what I expected thinking I might have to concede something. Not only did I not have to concede something they came back with a better offer. And being greedy I saw one thing I was going to get better at the previous dealer and they matched it. They came in at a lower interest rate and a lower per month payment. I'll recommend Bob Ruth to anyone mentioning purchasing a car. Excellent Excellent Excellent.

Ron Rosen

Richardson08
5/15/2015

"Great Customer Service & Sales"

We were new customers to Bob Ruth Ford, however, we had heard great things about them! Our salesman, Devin Traverso, was amazing! He answered all of our questions and resolved all of our concerns. Our time spent while getting our new/used vehicle was quick because Devin was able to have all the paperwork ready for us before we even got there (great, especially for us who had to bring a 5 year old along!!) The customer service for the service department was great also! They, as well, answered all of our questions, kept us up to date on the progress of our vehicle and hooked us up with a nice loaner car while ours was being serviced! We will definitely be recommending Bob Ruth Ford to family and friends and highly recommend Devin as your salesman!! We will be coming back in the future should we need another vehicle!

Jami2015
5/15/2015

"Great friendly service "

George Myers always helps me when I need any help he is my go to guy at bob Ruth I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle!!! He will do everything he can for you and is very straight forward and honest the best quality in a car salesman!! Thanks George!!!

JLC
5/13/2015

"Painless and pleasant purchase experience."

We are repeat customers at Bob Ruth Ford and have always been treated with respect and honesty. George Myers turned the dreaded "car-buying experience" into an easy, pleasant transaction. He took care of all our needs and questions and kept us informed during the sales process. They gave us top dollar for our trade and closed the sale quickly and efficiently. We highly recommend Bob Ruth Ford to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

RMC
5/13/2015

"Puts other dealerships to shame"

I have bought three used vehicles and two brand new vehicles from Bob Ruth over the years. I have always received honest information concerning trade in values on my vehicles and Damian worked with me every time to be able to give me the most for my trade and stay within my budget. Since I literally bought my wife and myself brand new vehicles within the last three months, I don't think I'll be back soon other than service which is also top notch. I highly recommend the folks at Bob Ruth and I'll be going there for my next purchase new or used.

excapegloria
4/30/2015

"Very happy with my escape"

I was very happy with the service,I received. Everyone was very friendly, and showed us a lot of respect. We thank you, again for all your help. Thanks Gloria

George Myers, Ex Policeman, Monica Penny

SWFD Chief
4/29/2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

We are not from the area, but was traveling through on our way to the National Fire Academy in MD from CT. We developed brake issues with a FD Expedition in the area of the dealership...need to add that it was closing time on a Friday afternoon. The folks at the dealership understood our situation, agreed to help. Provided a loaner car and offered their best to repair the issue the next day and have the car ready for our return trip home on Sunday. received text messages through out Saturday on the status. All repairs made and car was ready for our trip home to CT. Swapped cars on Sunday (even with dealership closed) Amazing people...Donna Cox, Jim Christopher, Ken Leese, & Jason Kline...THANK YOU!

Jim Christopher - Tech

Carolyn
4/17/2015

"Great Experience!"

My experience at Bob Ruth Ford was great buying a new truck. The truck has to suit my needs since I tow horses and Mr. Golden talked to both my husband and me and I felt very included. I kept on budget and am happy to include a great extended warranty. I am very happy with our recent purchase!

Dennis
4/14/2015

"Great Experience"

Everything was great Salesman, Mr. Jumper knew his product. He was friendly and didn't pressure us. The finance man was also great. Rob Ruth also talked with us and had great demeanor. Great experience from beginning to end.

Bob Ruth Ford responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Dennis, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here at Bob Ruth Ford. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your new vehicle. Respectfully, Jason Koons Internet Sales Manager

Missy
3/27/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a 2015 Ford Escape. Damian was awesome! He was very helpful and made sure all my questions were answered. After bringing the vehicle home we noticed a slight defect in the paint. I spoke with Damian on the phone, took it back and they are fixing the defect. I couldn't ask for a better experience. It was great!

Reviews of Monica Penny