Bob Ruth Ford

Bob Ruth Ford

Call
Bob Ruth Ford Info
About Bob Ruth Ford

When you stop and think about it for a moment, it seems so simple: Our only reason for being in business is to satisfy our customers! Therefore, it is Bob Ruth Ford's policy to provide our customers with the best possible service under all circumstances. We as a company have an intense desire to satisfy customers. You are expected to give a personal commitment to serving the customer to the absolute best of your ability. You should always remember that the customer comes first and is entitled to the same thoughtful treatment that you like to receive as a customer. We are dedicated to serving our customers in every facet of our operation. A constant effort must be made by all of us to assure that the high level of customer respect and confidence that our Company has earned is preserved. Each of us has a duty to maintain this reputation by furnishing the customer with the best possible service and products. All employees play a vital role and are expected to share in the creation of an atmosphere that will attract new customers as well as encourage the nurturing of our existing customers. None of us should ever forget that the person we really work for is the CUSTOMER

About Bob Ruth Ford

Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

olliegurl01
12/26/2014

"2 thumbs up!"

Found everything I wanted here and had a great salesman! Devin T. Was a pleasure to deal with aND I would gladly recommend him to friends and family!

Deetz
12/24/2014

"Wonderful Dealership and staff"

I recently bought a 2010 F150 truck from this dealership. Bob Ruth Ford is a pleasant place to shop around if you are looking to buy a vehicle. They have a diverse selection of vehicles that are arranged appropriately and always washed. To me these are signs that they care about their vehicles as well as their customers. Devin T. was my salesman and I've got to say, I'm glad it was him. He is a very respectable person and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles and was genuinely interested in my selection depending on what my future had in store for me. Thinking outside the box creates a person of great success and Devin is a person I see this in. Thank you Bob Ruth Ford for the great shopping experience, and thank you Devin for helping me make the right decision for my future endeavors.

Agoda983
12/22/2014

"Great experience!!!"

Our salesman, Devin was friendly and knowledgable. He found us exactly what we were looking for and was such a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend friends and family to buy from Devin at Bob Ruth!

rs227
12/19/2014

"Will do business there again"

It was a pleasure working with Dave G. when my wife bought her new vehicle. He was very helpful and professional. I will definitely be going back there for my next vehicle.

rspeck2678
12/18/2014

"Super dealership and service"

Great Dealership, Friendly Staff, Very Helpful. Dave G. is an excellent sales person. I would recommend Bob Ruth Ford for your next vehicle and Dave G. as your sales representative.

missashley612
12/16/2014

"wonderful people and great service "

I had the best experience when I purchased my new Ford escape. David Staats helped me find the perfect vehicle with everything I ever wanted in a suv and within my price range. Keith Palmer helped get financed quickly and my payments around what I could afford. I would recommend going to Bob Ruth Ford if you want good genuine people to help you find any vehicle!

markdaren
12/06/2014

"Personal Attention"

I had done a lot of research on the vehicle's capabilities before arriving at Bob Ruth Ford. Kim Nash spent a lot of time going over vehicle specifics and was always there to answer calls on follow up questions. I still can't believe how fast she put a great deal together. Understanding my hectic schedule, Kim went out of her way to handle all the logistics for me. Thank you Kim. I'm still walking on air with this Raptor, but I assure you I'm keeping the truck on the ground. Monica Penny, lets just say I wish I was that organized. She made vehicle purchase documentation a very smooth process. Job well done.

troy.price.94
12/01/2014

"Excellent"

David did a great job of explaining the options of the car. He was very helpful in making sure that this was the car I was expecting.

cjcroft
11/30/2014

"Excellent"

Dave Galaspy went above and beyond when showing me all the features available and how to use them in the new Ford Escape I am now driving. Even provided his contact information if I had any further questions. Very helpful!

jah87
11/29/2014

"Perfect Experience"

My husband and I were in the market for a newer used car and had noticed the perfect car online. We traveled a little over an hour to get there,but when we arrived at the dealership we met David Staats and we were immediately given all of the important information on the vehicle and offered a test drive. The car was perfect! Mr. Staats answered all of our questions and helped us navigate the process of obtaining financing. We never once felt pressured and we felt supported the entire way through the process. This was our first experience buying a used car through a dealership, as we've always felt uncomfortable with the process, but this experience really laid all of those fears to rest. I greatly appreciated Mr. Staats' guidance and professionalism. I highly recommend him, and the dealership, to anyone!

Reviews of Monica Penny