Bob Ruth Ford

Bob Ruth Ford
Call
Bob Ruth Ford Info
About Bob Ruth Ford

When you stop and think about it for a moment, it seems so simple: Our only reason for being in business is to satisfy our customers! Therefore, it is Bob Ruth Ford's policy to provide our customers with the best possible service under all circumstances. We as a company have an intense desire to satisfy customers. You are expected to give a personal commitment to serving the customer to the absolute best of your ability. You should always remember that the customer comes first and is entitled to the same thoughtful treatment that you like to receive as a customer. We are dedicated to serving our customers in every facet of our operation. A constant effort must be made by all of us to assure that the high level of customer respect and confidence that our Company has earned is preserved. Each of us has a duty to maintain this reputation by furnishing the customer with the best possible service and products. All employees play a vital role and are expected to share in the creation of an atmosphere that will attract new customers as well as encourage the nurturing of our existing customers. None of us should ever forget that the person we really work for is the CUSTOMER

About Bob Ruth Ford

Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

"Wonderful"

I honestly have never had a better experience when buying a car, Ray was laid back and let us decide on the car we wanted didn't push us into something we were not interested in. Also we got more for our trade then we had imagined! Overall I give Ray an A+++. Thank you Ray for being great and not making our experience dreadful.

"Another Great Experience"

This week I purchased my third new vehicle from Bob Ruth Ford. Dave Galaspy has been my salesperson for all three purchases and I cannot say enough good things about Dave. I wanted a specific color for the latest Escape I purchased - Dave listened to what I wanted and was able to help me get exactly what I wanted to inquired about. Thank you -

"First Car! "

I went to Bob Ruth Ford in Dillsburg, PA looking to buy my first car. I was a little nervous about it, since I didn't really know what I was doing. Kim Nash was incredibly nice, patient, and helpful throughout every step of the process. I would recommend Bob Ruth Ford of Dillsburg, and Kim Nash in particular, to anyone looking to buy a car. She is the best!!!

"Great first time experience"

This was my first time buying a car so I was a little nervous. Jeff was my salesman and he really helped both with knowledge about the cars and advice for a young buyer like me. He showed me plenty of cars, gave me the pros and cons, and was overall very friendly and patient. When I had an issue with my insurance him and Monica, the business manager, recommended a great insurance agent Leeann who helped me purchase full coverage insurance in one day! Monica was very helpful with explaining all the processes and paperwork while we worked to get the car in my name. Overall I really enjoyed Bob Ruth Ford and everyone made me feel comfortable and welcome. I'd suggest Bob Ruth Ford to any buyer, new or experienced!

"No-hassle"

I came into the dealership knowing they had a 2012 MKZ on the lot. I have been seatching around different dealers for weeks. This dealer have me a competitive trade and gave me a great trade in value for my car. Great salespeople, honest.

"toyota tundra"

i started looking on the internet for trucks before i went out to dealerships. the first dealership i went to was pretty awful. they were trying to sell vehicles that weren't ready to be put on the road. i would have ended up with a basket case if i stuck with them. then i went to bob ruth, they took my trade in even though there were some mechanical issues with it, and ron was pretty upfront with all the trucks i was looking at. thanks

"Expedition"

No, my purchase was not this dealership's biggest of the day but they made me feel like it was. The salesman, Dominic Puliti, listened to me and understood MY needs and financial limit. My husband and I arrived at approx 1:30 on Saturday afternoon and arrived back home in Annville at 5:00pm with my new(used) wheels. The entire staff was friendly and Randy in financial was actually fun to sit with and finalize the paperwork. There's a reason Bob Ruth Ford has been in business since 1955!!!

"Best Experience EVER!"

Dave Galaspy was the perfect no-pressure salesman! I do not enjoy shopping , and I had always found Car shopping to be highly stressful. Today, was an all new experience, It was such a positive experience that I can for the first time in my life say I would recommend my salesman or dealer. Dave was available and knowledgeable , without shadowing over me , without any pressure. I only wish i had him in the Mall for all my Christmas Shopping this year. Dave is awesome, and i wouldn't go to anyone else! He is truly the BEST

"Fifth time back"

This is the fifth vehicle we purchased from Bob Ruth. That should really tell it all. Bought them all from George. Had a great mechanic, who now is the manager. (Well deserved) What more can I say? This has been a long time relationship and we'll be back next time we want a vehicle. I've seen everyone else's comments regarding selection - which they do have. I wanted a certain color combination with certain features at a certain price, and George produced.

"The only Ford Dealer in Pa!"

So many dealers lost the "down home personal touch" Bob Ruth Ford cut the " Horse Trading" got to the numbers. and we made the deal! My second F250 King Ranch Purchase from Bob Ruth. Nice selection. George Myers did everything possible to make the truck perfect by adding a few extras! Monica Penny, very helpful. Answered any question I had about financing and extended warranty. My past experience with the service department makes it worth the drive ( 65 miles one way) to buy from Bob Ruth a second time. also a deciding factor in purchasing at Bob Ruth Ford. Great people to work with!

Bob Ruth Ford responded to this review

October 01, 2014

Bob Ruth Ford is very happy to hear that George Myers & Monice Penny have provided you with superior customer service. We will be sharing this information with all of our staff and hope you enjoy your vehicle. Respectfully, Jason Internet Sales Manager

David Staats