Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Youngstown, Ohio 44515
Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

jebl1216
2/19/2015

"bait and switch tactics "

drove 3 hours to look at a car they said was sent to auction this was back on Jan 22 2015 car is still listed on their web site on Feb 19 2015 nothing but a bait and switch operation how anybody could trust this car lot is beyond me

do not know was to upset to remember

noodle312
2/02/2015

"Good experience "

The entire experience was just great Debbie was extremely helpful and will definitely get my business again the whole sales experience from test drive to finance was good I will definitely be back.

Debbie smith

tim
1/25/2015

"efficient"

I got everything I needed in my truck purchasing experience with a clean and efficient ram dealership in the Grove City area which until my Internet shopping experience i previously never heard of.

Bob cortez

Hamilton
1/20/2015

"Jeep Cherokee 2015"

Very satisfied. Everything explained in detail. Donnie did a great job. We sold our 2011 Jeep through your dealership and we were greatly pleased With your service.

Donnie

Cweddell
10/03/2009

"My girlfriend and I were looking to test-drive an..."

My girlfriend and I were looking to test-drive an Outlander that they had on the lot. After making an appointment, and double-checking it hours before, we arrived for our test-drive only to find out that they had sold the car out from under us. The salesman we dealt with was neither apologetic or sincere, saying, "we sold the car earlier, oh well." He didn't bother to contact us on our provided cell numbers, nor did he try to direct us to another vehicle. He simply WALKED AWAY. This was not the way i expected to be treated by a Better Business Bureau approved dealership

David Bower

joehmartin
10/09/2008

"took my liberty to them 2 times for a vibration. all they..."

took my liberty to them 2 times for a vibration. all they did the first time was lower my tire pressure and tell me it still had a high speed vibration but to try it with the lower tire pressure. just brought the lib back to them now they tell me that i have cupped tires in the front and thats what is causing the vibration. thing is they were new tires when i first brought the car to them. i'm sure the lower pressure had something to do with the cupping. now not only do i still have the vibration i have to purchase new tires again. i keep getting the run around with this vibration. also have a rough idle. they told me chrysler only puts copper spark plugs in their cars and they only last 30,000 miles. rough idle has been ther since i bought the lib with 12,000 miles on it. another dealer told me injectors may b gumming up. my car only has 28,000 and still is under warranty.

service girl