Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Jollyh56
4/14/2015

"Great--honest dealer appreciated"

Went to get a Jeep, bought 2011 Cruze. Absolutely love it. Drives great, rides nice. No complaints. Dealer was very nice and honest. Believe her name was Debbie Smith.

Mrs. Smith ( forgot first name )

Troubleshooter
3/18/2015

"Maintenance "

I would describe the employee's as friendly,cheerful and polite. As usual, when I leave,I feel like they genuinely care about me, my satisfaction and my vehicle.

Debbie smith, and curt (service counter)

Sandyb
3/12/2015

"Scheduled Service "

The ladies in the service department are great set me up with a loner, no waiting, greeted with a smile. Kept me up dated on status of repairs.

Laurie

Alia
3/07/2015

"Crooks! "

My husband and I went to Bob & Chuck Eddys with a price range and deposit amount in mind to purchase a truck. Salesman Jason gave us only one option. That one option was the most expensive truck on the lot. When asking to look at less expensive trucks Jason kept insisting there was no other truck and he wanted to put us in this truck. We went back and forth with negotIations. With one of our offers Jason asked to show our credit card to his boss to prove that we were serious. My husband handed over his credit card. Little did we know he took our credit card and charged it for $600. It wasn't until hours after the fact that we found out that he charged our card. Finally we agreed at $409 a month with $600 down. Even though this was over the price we wanted to pay. We waited for what felt like a century for the financing department due to fraud protection and other things. Jason came back and told us they litteraly had to beg the bank that I had been a loyal customer to for the last year and a half to accept our loan. I have a car loan through ally bank and have consistantly paid 2 weeks early every month. He also explained how the bank had these three tiers and placed us on a C tier. Again mentioning how they had to beg the bank. At this point he told us the bank raised the price by an additional $120 making our loan payment $529 a month. He said this was the only way Ally would approve us. We had been there 4 1/2 hours at this point and it's closing time. We were to come back in the morning and finish where we left off. No papers were signed at this time. On our way out Jason stopped us and asked my husband to sign a receipt for the $600 he had charged earlier. My husband had to question why he already charged his card. Jason didn't have a real answer. We slept on it and at this point I wasn't buying their story. I called ally financial and told them word for word what was told to me. I explained how the dealership claimed they had to beg them and explained the tier theory.The lady I spoke to recognized my great payment history and was appaulled by what the dealership told us. She said the bank would never raise the price like that and has never heard of this tier theory. She suggested we find another dealership. I did call Bob & Chuck Eddys and asked to speak to a manager. I spoke to Mike. I told him everything. He looked into the situation and claimed ally was doing them a favor by approving us an we will never get financed anywhere else. I asked him if there was any other truck cheaper and he claimed there wasn't. He did come up with another offer which was still way too high with a $2000 down payment. I did tell him I wanted the $600 back which he agreed to return. We took the lady from ally fianaicial's advice and went elsewhere. We went to greenwood where they were exceptionally nice and couldn't believe how we were treated at Bob & Chuck Eddy dealership. Within one hour we left greenwood with our fully loaded 2015 chevy truck with $300 payments a month. Ally financial mentioned that they did appreciate our business and was happy to see us sign another loan! Thank goodness we didn't fall for this scam!

Jason (salesman), Mike (manager)

jebl1216
2/19/2015

"bait and switch tactics "

drove 3 hours to look at a car they said was sent to auction this was back on Jan 22 2015 car is still listed on their web site on Feb 19 2015 nothing but a bait and switch operation how anybody could trust this car lot is beyond me

do not know was to upset to remember

noodle312
2/02/2015

"Good experience "

The entire experience was just great Debbie was extremely helpful and will definitely get my business again the whole sales experience from test drive to finance was good I will definitely be back.

Debbie smith

tim
1/25/2015

"efficient"

I got everything I needed in my truck purchasing experience with a clean and efficient ram dealership in the Grove City area which until my Internet shopping experience i previously never heard of.

Bob cortez

Hamilton
1/20/2015

"Jeep Cherokee 2015"

Very satisfied. Everything explained in detail. Donnie did a great job. We sold our 2011 Jeep through your dealership and we were greatly pleased With your service.

Donnie

Cweddell
10/03/2009

"My girlfriend and I were looking to test-drive an..."

My girlfriend and I were looking to test-drive an Outlander that they had on the lot. After making an appointment, and double-checking it hours before, we arrived for our test-drive only to find out that they had sold the car out from under us. The salesman we dealt with was neither apologetic or sincere, saying, "we sold the car earlier, oh well." He didn't bother to contact us on our provided cell numbers, nor did he try to direct us to another vehicle. He simply WALKED AWAY. This was not the way i expected to be treated by a Better Business Bureau approved dealership

David Bower

joehmartin
10/09/2008

"took my liberty to them 2 times for a vibration. all they..."

took my liberty to them 2 times for a vibration. all they did the first time was lower my tire pressure and tell me it still had a high speed vibration but to try it with the lower tire pressure. just brought the lib back to them now they tell me that i have cupped tires in the front and thats what is causing the vibration. thing is they were new tires when i first brought the car to them. i'm sure the lower pressure had something to do with the cupping. now not only do i still have the vibration i have to purchase new tires again. i keep getting the run around with this vibration. also have a rough idle. they told me chrysler only puts copper spark plugs in their cars and they only last 30,000 miles. rough idle has been ther since i bought the lib with 12,000 miles on it. another dealer told me injectors may b gumming up. my car only has 28,000 and still is under warranty.

service girl