Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Youngstown, Ohio 44515
Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Hovi1234
6/14/2016

"Fast & Friendly service!"

My experience here was great from start to finish. Very accommodating to me. I would recommend to clients, friends, & family. Thank you for everything! The staff is very helpful.

Happy, Happy, Happy
5/20/2016

"Happy, Happy, Happy"

Stopped on a Wednesday to see if dealership could help me with a problem with my Jeep, put me on the schedule for the coming up Friday, but due to my work schedule, I needed to drop my Jeep off Wednesday night. I received a phone call from Laurie on Thursday after noon to tell me that my Jeep was finished and could be picked up at my convenience!!! How wonderful not only fixed but fixed a day early!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

Laurie DeGraaf

ElvisKCHD
3/29/2016

"Mike Friend & Devon Hull are First Class"

As the General Manager of one of the largest volume Harley-Davidson dealerships in the nation I appreciate excellent customer service. That is exactly what I received from Mike Friend and Devon Hull at Bob & Chuck Eddy! I sincerely enjoyed my experience and I'm certain you will too.

Mike Friend, Devon Hull

Art123
2/27/2016

"Return customers"

We have purchased our last 3 cars from your dealership and also have brought our son and daughter there to purchase there cars we deal with Donnie and we will continue to come back because of the deals and service there

Donnie porter field

tiffanyb5173
2/26/2016

"Great Experience! "

I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler from Bob Chuck and Eddy (Grove City,PA). I will return to this dealership for all my future vehicle purchases, and recommend them highly to friends and family. Specifically because of the service I got from Donnie Porterfield. Donnie was very professional and knowledgeable. I would strongly encourage visiting this dealership!

Awesome Ninja van
9/18/2015

"Awesome service"

Donnie Porterfield went above and beyond to help us! He was extremely knowledgeable every step of the way!!!! He knew everything about the van we purchased and showed how to use all buttons and extras it had!!!! It was a very easy process for us! Toni was super friendly and helpful to us also when we signed all the paper work!!! Was a great experience and would recommend Donnie at Bob and Chuck Eddy to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Detmike
9/15/2015

"Car purchase"

A happy wife means a happy life. Ryan went out of his way to insure that vehicle was ready upon our arrival from Michigan. Wife overly pleased with assistance Ryan gave. Everyone at dealership was truly professional. Thanks to all.

Ryan Williams and finance manager.

Poppop70
7/30/2015

"Worthwhile Long Distance Car Purchasing Experience"

From the moment of contact in speaking with Ryan Williams on the phone, he made me feel that our 6-1/2 hour trip from Virginia to Grove City would be worth our efforts. Although the business transaction took several hours, Ryan kept us informed and was attentive to our needs. The deal was exactly what he described on the phone and he made certain there were no surprises. Ryan was the perfect car salesman and we will recommend him and this dealership to any and all of our friends and acquaintances.

Ryan Williams, Chuck (finance)

ralli
7/29/2015

"friendly atmosphere."

Friendly atmosphere, very knowledgeable service technicians. Would recommend Bob and Chuck eddy for all your automotive needs. Sales people are great on both sides Chrysler \Jeep &Cadillac \Chevrolet. Have dealt on both sides recently.Body shop technicians do GREAT work!

Donny O.,laurie,Toni V. Jerry S.

cokecan43
7/20/2015

"You always do good work."

You guys always take care of me and my car. Keep up the good work. I am a senior and if if if was in the cards i would get my next car from youall.

?