Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Hooksett Rd, Manchester, New Hampshire 03104

Rick  Goulette, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Rick Goulette

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Tom  Beaudin, Sales Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tom Beaudin

Vedran   Karahusic, Internet Sales Manager, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Vedran Karahusic

Internet Sales Manager
Todd Oswald, SALES, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Todd Oswald

SALES

"tshatford"

- tshatford

I couldn't be happier with the experience we had at Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Manchester NH. We went in looking for a used Jeep Wrangler and left with a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport! We arrived at the dealership 15 minutes before it opened (to walk to the lot) we were greeted by Rick Goulette and instantly could tele understood our wants, needs and budget. After a very short time, Rick was able to secure the deal with the approval of Ron Nowe. It was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had. Come to find out... it was Rick's day off (he had just stopped in to pick something up and saw on looking around).... it didn't matter to him, what mattered was that he was able to fulfill a families wish of owning a Jeep Wrangles. Now that's service. I highly recommend Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Ask for Rick Goulette. You won't be disappointed.

Rick Goulette
Ron Nowe

June 26, 2017

"smooth sailing all the way"

- Carlitos!!

very knowledgeable sales person and friendy environment, my familly and I really gor to like our sales person (no pressure at all) i would absolutely recomend this dealership and plan go back some time in the future.

Louie Trudeau

"great experience"

- Paula

I had a great experience at Bonneville & Sons on 6/14/2017. My sales person was Tom Beaudin and he was fantastic. Tom already knew what I was looking for per our phone conversation a couple of days before. I did not know if I would be able to purchase a new vehicle or if I would have to settle for used. But Tom went above and be on my expectations with his "make it happen" attitude. I was also impressed with the whole sales floor atmosphere of people working and not just sitting around. I had visited four other dealerships in the area Bonneville & Sons hands down was the best. Again Tom made it happen for me to drive out that afternoon in a new Ram ProMaster Cargo Van. Thanks Paula Vezina

Tom Beaudin