Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Hooksett Rd, Manchester, New Hampshire 03104

Rick  Goulette, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Rick Goulette

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Tom  Beaudin, Sales Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tom Beaudin

Todd Oswald, SALES, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Todd Oswald

SALES
Vedran   Karahusic, Internet Sales Manager, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Vedran Karahusic

Internet Sales Manager

May 23, 2017

"Great experience, great staff! No hassle, no pressure."

- Brian O

I went to 4-5 other dealers before ending up at Bonneville and it was far and away the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. The salesman worked with me to get me in the right vehicle at a great price and got me thousands more on my trade than anyone else offered. I ended up right around the payment that I wanted and left with my new truck that same day. All the staff I dealt with were friendly, courteous and very accommodating. I also saw the way they interacted with other customers, new and repeat, and there was a genuineness and friendliness that you won't get anywhere else. This was my 1st time coming here and I won't be going anywhere else in the future.

KELLY BADGER
Michael F. Raymond
Dan Reitz

May 22, 2017

"Great experience. No hassle just the bottom line."

- Paul Callahan

I called Bonneville Dodge and asked to speak with a sales rep and was transferred to Todd. I new exactly what I wanted and knew exactly what I wanted to spend. I told this to Todd and after just two short conversations on the phone I went to the dealership on a Friday afternoon. By Friday night I was driving my new Ram 1500 for exactly the price I was willing to pay. Todd was excellent to deal with and never tried to upsell me. My new go-to dealership!!

Todd Oswald

May 22, 2017

"best buying experience "

- Jeff1234

awesome sales people. They listen to what I was looking for and wanted to spend and delivered results. They went out of their way to make buying a new jeep very fulfilling thank you so much to everyone that was a part of my first new car!!

Tom Beaudin