Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Hooksett Rd, Manchester, New Hampshire 03104
Closed 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Hours

Rick  Goulette, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Rick Goulette

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Vedran   Karahusic, Internet Sales Manager, Bonneville and Son Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Vedran Karahusic

Tom Beaudin

February 26, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- Trish

I went into the dealership with the car I wanted in mind (4 door Jeep Wrangler). I met Rick at the door, he showed me the vehicle I was looking for, and I drove the vehicle home a few hours later. It was an easy, no hassle, buying experience. Rick was very personable and easy to work with - there was no pressure for me to buy; no haggling about the negotiation; just an easy, friendly, buying experience. I would recommend Rick to friends and family alike for their next car buying experience! Thanks, Rick!

February 26, 2017

"Great experience"

- Denise58

I had a great experience buying a car at Bonneville, Tom was friendly and made my experience in buying a car great, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 24, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- jimbosr10

This is the 5th vehicle I've purchased from Bonniville and Sons. Vedran is the only sales person I've used, he's been great! Look forward to the next purchase!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $36015