Boston Foreign Motor

523 Cambridge Street,
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

sle10
2/04/2016

"Great place to buy a car..."

Bobby is very personable, never had that feeling you get at the big car dealerships... Everything was transparent and communicated well. If you are looking for a high end used vehicle check this place out.

Lance_tb
1/29/2016

"Great deal great car "

he gave me a great deal on a great car low miles less than 5 years old and under 20k I'll be back for my next car

Pregan
1/23/2016

"Purchased Audi S5"

Purchased Audi S5 from Bobby at BFM. This is the second Audi I have purchased from him there. Not only am I extremely happy with my new S5, Bobby made this transaction seamless. I take pride in the research I do looking for the best deals in high quality low mile vehicles and BFM will always get my business. Bobby is the best!!!

Pedro2413
1/23/2016

"Satisfied with the quality service received"

very friendly, and helpful staff they go above and beyond to help get you in the car of your choice. Overall very satisfied with the service received.

leeburess
1/16/2016

"AAA Result"

A - Great Deal A- Great Service from Wesley A- Great Car What else can I say? I will be back for my next car in a couple of months

GSharp

"2012 528 xi"

I purchased a gold 528 XI back in Sept 2015. Great customer service, and a great car!!!!! It was the best price around. Excellent Dealer!

Milad

Todd

"Very positive experience"

Great experience. Located car on web and received great vehicle info and quality attention. Good deal and efficient service. Fast one stop shopping.. Thanks for help.

"Mercedes GLK 350"

I bought a 2013 Mercedes GLK 350 from Wesley and I absolutely love it! He was very knowledgable and wasn't pushy at all when it came to the sale. I am a first time buyer so I wanted to do my research and figure out what my best option was and he totally understood. I would recommend Boston Foreign Motors to anyone!

Rivera1984
1/13/2016

"Great car "

Great car nice people Antwon was great sales person. milad was a great salesperson as well recommend to anyone looking for a nice car to go to BFM..

Antwon

Gayle N
1/12/2016

"The BFM Team Provided Superior Service & a Fantastic BMW X3"

In January 2016, I purchased a 2013 BMW X3 b/c which the car is in great condition. Antwon is very professional and a rock star of salesman. The sales experience was low pressure and was geared towards customer satisfaction. I had a tight turn around time to obtain the car and the BFM team worked together to help with meeting my deadline. To top it off, Antwon went out of his way to put a "red bow" on the car when I picked it up, and he helped me with syncing my iPhone before I drove off. Overall, I had a low stress and an amazing car purchase experience!

Antwon Trinh