Boston Foreign Motor

Ali Movaghar

July 02, 2017

"Good service "

- Hari

I purchased a Honda Accord from this place.. my experience was very good. I would like to mention the staff who sealed with me his name is Bobby .. thanks Bobby for the help provided . Definitely I'll recommend this place for my friends who are looking to buy vehicles.

June 15, 2017

"Excellent Cars & Service from Bobby"

- Christopher Mamrosh

I had an excellent experience at BFM. Bobby was very helpful and took care of everything: showing me the car, the test drive, making the deal, completing the paperwork, and ensuring that the car was fully ready for me when I came to pick it up. Bobby was much easier to work with than the car salesmen I met when viewing other cars. He was also very prompt in answering my questions (sending me a picture of the registration so I could set up my parking and EZPass). I am very happy with the experience and would recommend BFM and Bobby to anyone looking for a nice, used car.

June 12, 2017

"Easy, Efficient Purchase"

- Phil

Ali was friendly, knowledgeable and no pressure. They handled inspection, registration, insurance and I was ready to go. The entire process went smoothly. Would do it again.

Ali Movaghar