Boston Foreign Motor

523 Cambridge Street,
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Parsk
6/25/2015

"Great, smooth experience "

I have to say I had the exact opposite experience as most people here. They have a really great selection of good used cars, especially high end ones. I did my research before going in, knew the value of the car I was interested in, and was thrilled by the price I was given without having to negotiate. Every dealership you go to will try and sell you extras, but BFM only offered the tire and wheel plan which I always get anyways and find crucial for Boston. Even that was presented as an option and they weren't pushy about it at all. I took my sweet time filling out the paperwork and they didn't seem to mind staying way past close (their hours are awesome btw). After everything was signed their guy Christian cleaned up the car real nice and it was ready for me within 48 hours. Their manager Milad (slightly bulky guy) was pleasant and cordial throughout the process. I think if you do your research and have credit that's worthy of the car you want, you'll have as positive of an experience as I've had.

f10
4/28/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

I would like to thank Bobby who made the dreadful car buying experience as pleasant as it can be. After some reasonable negotiations, I ended buying a car that I really liked with low miles and in great condition. I would definitely recommend visiting Bobby if you are in the market for a used German car.

meglynsea2
4/22/2015

"Car purchase"

Staff was friendly, and the whole buying process went rather smoothly. Only downfall was since I was purchasing out of state, the dealership did not do tax title and registration.

Swapnil Wandrekar
3/30/2015

"Excellent Service"

Great Service, good car. Bought an Audi A4 from them. Love the car. Wesley's service was amazing and helped me to get a good car at a great price.

Wesley Angel

mvance17
3/20/2015

"Great buying experience!"

my entire experience with this dealership and specifically, Bob, was fantastic. He made the process fair, quick, and enjoyable. I'm sure I'll be back and would encourage anyone else to go!

Bob S

norpac
3/15/2015

"Great buying experience"

Very impressed with Boston Foreign Motor. They had the exact car and trim level that I was looking for, the only used car dealer within 150 miles of my home that did. My salesman Bruno, was terrific; courteous and knowledgeable, answering every question I had and calling me back when he said he would. The owner came out and introduced himself to me and described the history of his family company. The car was prepared properly and ready for delivery when they said it would be. Very good experience.

Bruno Holanda

Xin Hu
3/13/2015

"Good buying experience "

At first I was pissed off by a big dealer in Framingham since they got temper. Then by accident I saw a deal of BMW X5 in this store, then just went in and I had such a good experience here. The stuff is very friendly and made the process easy and fast. I would recommend this Boston Foreign Motor for finding a car.

Bruno

jonathan
3/11/2015

"Easy Shopping"

The whole process of buying a car was very easy at Boston Foreign Motor. They keep the paperwork real simple and hassle free. No pressure in buying a car.

Rodrim19
3/09/2015

"Wesley"

Wesley for your first sale you did a great job keep it up buddy and thanks again for all you're help assisting me with the sale on my vehicle it was real easy dealing with you the whole process was good thanks again I will most def buy another vehicle from you at Boston foreign motors

Wesley

nando123
1/02/2015

"great experience"

We had an excellent experience buying two cars recently from them. Jacob is a very nice person, and extremely helpful in answering all pf our questions. Would definitely recommend them again!!!

Reviews of Sean Movahedi