Boston Foreign Motor

Wesley Angel

Ali Movaghar, Sales, Boston Foreign Motor

Ali Movaghar

June 15, 2017

"Excellent Cars & Service from Bobby"

- Christopher Mamrosh

I had an excellent experience at BFM. Bobby was very helpful and took care of everything: showing me the car, the test drive, making the deal, completing the paperwork, and ensuring that the car was fully ready for me when I came to pick it up. Bobby was much easier to work with than the car salesmen I met when viewing other cars. He was also very prompt in answering my questions (sending me a picture of the registration so I could set up my parking and EZPass). I am very happy with the experience and would recommend BFM and Bobby to anyone looking for a nice, used car.

June 12, 2017

"Easy, Efficient Purchase"

- Phil

Ali was friendly, knowledgeable and no pressure. They handled inspection, registration, insurance and I was ready to go. The entire process went smoothly. Would do it again.

Ali Movaghar

May 27, 2017

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Karyn White

Bobby S. made it so easy to purchase the car and drive it home that day - there was no reason to say no. They even went so far as to mail my ezpass transponder that i had left in my old vehicle, to my home. Their service was excellent, very quick! They had the registration and paperwork all settled in a few days. I'd highly recommend Boston Foreign Motors; working with them was a pleasure!!

Used 2014 BMW X3, $27595