Read Reviews Boston Foreign Motor

Jonathan VegaSales4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Boston Foreign Motor

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Boston Foreign Motor has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

Our Location

"Highly recommended"

leviner
7/4/2014 7:15:21 PM

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

Won was knowledgeable, friendly and customer-oriented. He applied no pressure and worked with me to ensure that I could afford the car I wanted.

"A-class service"

albayaa
7/3/2014 10:59:34 AM

Bobby

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

Quality of service was on par with excellence. Friendly staff. Bobby took the time to familiarize with all my needs and then made his recommendations based upon them. Never hesitated to provide his guidance. And continuously followed up on my and the car's well being. You may walk into a room full of strangers at all dealerships, but at this one you leave with a room full of friends.

"Hassle Free"

Sevil Dincman
7/3/2014 10:22:46 AM

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

I have always dealt with the Dealers and was aware that I was really being taken advantage of - but I kept on taking my cars so they would have the best service. This is my first time purchasing a 7 year old car - there are cosmetic issues as well as a rattle that they would not take care of - I had the car inspected so I am hoping there will be no major issues. Won was very attentive and always true to his word. He had high regard for his customer and I appreciate that - It was a very easy transition - I would definitely recommend Boston Foreign Motor - they came highly commended by friends who also purchased there.

"Great Experience"

sbarboza
6/23/2014 10:42:11 AM

Bobby S

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

Great service! Overall no hassle and quick process. I would definitely recommend Bobby S and Boston Foreign Motors to friends. I will be back to purchase my next car.

"Liars and Conmen"

polaroidland95
6/14/2014 4:50:50 AM

Bobby S.
Nader Farahani
Milad Farahani

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

I purchased a 2011 Volvo XC60 T6 that was falsely advertised online, on the phone, and in person by Boston Foreign Motor, 523 Cambridge Street Allston, MA 02134, as containing a Technology Package valued at $2100 that it does not contain. The vehicle also has excessive cosmetic damage that Boston Foreign Motor did not disclose before I traveled to Boston from 1000 miles away to pick-up the car, despite numerous detailed inquiries about the cars condition, including failure to disclose the presence of a hairy white dog that lived in the cargo area who's fur has infiltrated the air conditioning/ heating system causing an odor throughout the vehicle and potentially a very costly repair in the future. Boston Foreign Motor also claimed the 30,000 mile service on the car was done and it was not. Boston Foreign Motor replaced 3 tires on the vehicle with cheaper, inferior tires to the 1 factory tire they left behind, even though they swore the replacement tires were all identical. AWD vehicles require 4 identical tires for safety and performance, something BFM clearly knows. In addition, Boston Foreign Motor advertised the vehicle as having had 1 prior owner, when there were 2 prior owners, that all service records were available but refuse to provide them, and that the vehicle had "No Visible Dents" and was in "Excellent" condition, when there are more than 3 visible dents and more than 2 dozen deep scratches, dings, stains, tears, etc., on the vehicles exterior and interior, many non-repairable. There are countless online complaints against Boston Foreign Motor with the BBB and other agencies. They are a "family business", owned by Esmail Farahani and mis-managed by Milad Farahani, of liars and conmen, plain and simple. There is no way possible that they did not know the car did not have the Technology Package or about any of the other damage to the vehicle and it is not believable that they did not know about the hairy white dog. The cargo area was covered in layer upon layer of dog hair and rotten dog food that migrated all the way down to the spare tire well, under the non-removable backseats and into the cooling and heating system. It is illegal and highly unethical to withhold information that will affect the long-term mechanical operation of a used vehicle at sale (dog hair in the cooling/ heating system) or to advertise vehicle options that the vehicle does not contain. I have spent more than $2,000.00 on repairs, maintenance (that I was repeatedly told was already done), and a replacement tire and alignment. Boston Foreign Motor has categorically refused to settle this matter in good faith despite being contacted by my attorney, the Better Business Bureau, the Massachusetts Independent Automobile Dealers Association (MIADA), and the MA Attorney General's Office. After weeks of Milad Faranhani running up my legal bills but refusing to provide his attorney's contact information, he finally agreed to send a check for $800.00 to conclude this matter (which is far less than the $2000.00 I have spent repairing the car and doesn't make up for the lack of Technology Package) but he never sent the check to my attorney as he promised in writing to do. Boston Foreign Motor are LIARS and they don't give a crap about anything or anyone except their bottom line. As another online complaint about Boston Foreign Motor stated: “Coercive, discourteous, and misleading are the words I would use to describe the way in which business is conducted at this dealership.”

Twitter
"2011 Bmw 535 xdrive white"

Deebond
5/28/2014 11:50:33 AM

Jacob Derosa

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

Typically, the car buying experience is time consuming and tedious back and forth paperwork. BFM by far has met and exceeded all expectations as well as provided stellar customer service. Ask for Jake as he is honest and straight forward on top of being extremely knowledgeable about pretty much all types of vehicles. When i look to upgrade my 535 xdrive they can certainly expect my business!

"ASK FOR KYLE"

boblexus330thanks1
5/24/2014 10:48:55 AM

Kyle HoweKyle Howe

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

Kyle is a down to earth straight shooting guy a pleasure to work with and very professional.
He takes the time to go over all details of the transaction and answers any questions that you may have.
He does not shot from the hip if he does not know the answer he will find out for you.

The lot is small but they have many nice condition cars. The manager seems friendly and willing to help his team.

Thanks guys I love the Lexus and hope to do business with you again.

Please keep in mind these are used but good quality cars.

Bob - Lexus ES330

"Acura tsx"

Talisamarie883
5/7/2014 1:44:48 PM

Jake

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

Jake was great with helping me buy my first car! He wasn't fake- in trying to sell the car. He knew what I wanted and helped me get it.

"exceptional customer service"

bmwx5juan
4/28/2014 8:41:27 AM

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

Won made car buying easy. He made me feel comfortable as an out-of-state customer and kept in touch with me throughout the process until my new BMW X5 was delivered. It arrived exactly as we agreed and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this dealership and particularly Won as a salesperson.

"BFMC Service"

gobrad22
4/25/2014 3:51:13 PM

My Review Of Boston Foreign Motor:

My experience and quality of service at Boston Foreign Motor Car was excellent. The quality of their vehicles was never in question. Service was great and everybody I spoke with was friendly. NO BACK AND FOURTH!!!!!

Reviews 11-20 >>