Boston Foreign Motor

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

nando123
1/02/2015

"great experience"

We had an excellent experience buying two cars recently from them. Jacob is a very nice person, and extremely helpful in answering all pf our questions. Would definitely recommend them again!!!

Markm1983
12/10/2014

"Great Experience purchased two BMW's"

After spending 3 weeks traveling all around Massachusetts and New Hampshire we ended up at Boston Foreign Motor! Wish we knew about Kyle and Milad sooner, The first purchase was a 2 door bmw coupe and after recieving a fair trade in value for our truck. I decided that I wanted the convertable BMW. We purchased 2 cars and traded in 2 cars in 1 day. Kyle and Milad mde the sale easy and answered all of my questions. I recieved a great interest rate and amazing cars. I plan on bringing my parents in to purchase another.

milad

yhamdi35
12/01/2014

"Great quality cars and very good service !"

Totally different than the majority of dealers out there. Bobby was helpful even two months after the purchase was made. He is still responsive and very professional. I would gladly recommend Boston Foreign Motors.

Bob S.

dalejolliffe
11/26/2014

"My sweet ride!"

I recently purchased a 2011 Infiniti G37x Coupe from Boston Foreign Motors. I am pleased to say that I am very happy with my decision in choosing Boston Foreign Motors. I had previously shopped at two other dealerships in the Boston area for a similar vehicle and neither could compare to the level of salesman honesty, quality of automobile and price as I found at Boston Foreign Motors. I am especially very happy with the level of service provided by my sales associate Jacob Derosia. Jacob was helpful in every way in assisting me with my purchase. Jacob is a straight shooter, polite and down to earth with none of the high pressured sales tactics one might encounter at other automobile dealerships. Jacob even went the extra mile by working on his day off to get the insurance paperwork done and car registration taken care of so that I did not have to wait long at all to be driving my sweet ride. Jacob and his team made everything happen for me within just a short couple of days. Boston Foreign Motors was also very good at helping me to secure a car loan at the best rate. I never thought that buying a car could be so easy and hassle free. I plan to hold onto this new vehicle for a long time, but when I am ready for a new car, I will definitely go to Boston Foreign Motors first and not waste any time at other dealerships. I would highly recommend all of my friends to shop at Boston Foreign Motors. -Thank you! Dale Jolliffe Medfield, MA

DJQualtieri
11/24/2014

"Anxiety Free"

We recently purchased a Mercedes C Class from Boston Foreign Motors in Allston, MA. After shopping in the big box dealerships in the past and leaving drained and frustrated, we can honestly say that Milad, Bobby and Christian made our Mercedes purchase very pleasant and anxiety free. They are the upmost professional and honest people in the business. We felt like we were buying a car from a close friend. No pressure. When it's time to purchase our next car, we will not hesitate to buy from Milad at Boston Foreign Motors.

Milad Farahani

GNB
11/24/2014

"Couldn't be happier"

Really nothing I could improve on the experience. Bobby was great - easy to work with, thorough, professional, knowledgeable. I got exactly the car I was looking for at a much better price than I could find anywhere else (by a few thousand dollars). I had never heard of this dealership before (I found them because they had a car in stock that matched what I wanted), but I would never hesitate to use shop here again, and I would definitely turn to Bobby first.

Bob S (Bobby)

larkinar
11/16/2014

"What can I say? Great experience all around..."

I initially called in an spoke with Won Chai, who did a fantastic job informing me of my soon to be new Infinity. He was low pressure and very helpful. I ended up driving down to Boston from New Hampshire the very next day to test out the G37. Won wasn't available so Jacob helped me out. Delightedly, he was very low pressure and informative as well. I ended up getting the car, and two months later, am very happy. The car rides great as Jacob promised. Furthermore, Jacob helped me get new winter car mats and a new intelligent key for the car; which goes to show you they care more about the customer than just a sale. I'll be coming back here for my next car, no doubt about it.

Vpinargote
11/16/2014

"Quick and painless"

At first glance due to how small the place looks, I would have never thought to stop here. Decided to give it chance which I'm glad I did. Sales person(Won) that I worked with on the purchasing my 2012 Audi A4 was very friendly and not pushy like other sales persons I've came in counter with at other dealerships. Everything was shown during the process of purchase, carfax, service records that they had when they got the car down to the final checkup/maintenance performed from the Audi dealership itself which was a great peace of mind. It was a pleasure doing business and plan on revisiting in the future when looking for another vehicle.

Muhammedalidrisi
10/24/2014

"The worst dealer I have experienced "

Never trust this dealer they put totally fake info about their cars on the website and they hide so many info about the cars they sell until you buy the car and find out your self when it's too late I just had very bad experience with this dealer and now I am taking him to court for selling me a 2013 Audi A8 as I trusted him and after paid for the car went to pick it up they said car is not ready yet we need to replace the winshiled and took them 10 days to do that and they put after market one and then I found out the car has been repainted very bad painting which they claimed the car has the original paint and head light was damaged and rear seat was damaged all windows trimes dammed they have replaced them with after market parts

Levon Khatchadourian
10/07/2014

"Best car buying experience!"

Extremely happy with the experience I had with Boston Foreign Motors. Kyle was very helpful and patient with all the questions I had about the car. No pressure and knowledgeable staff, helped with everything including financing at a great rate. Highly recommended!

Reviews of Jacob Derosia