Boston Foreign Motor

523 Cambridge Street,
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Happy customer
9/21/2016

"Great experience!"

I bought an x5 from Wesley on 9-14-16. The whole experience was fantastic. Wesley was well informed about the car and he was extremely friendly and approachable. I wasn't rushed or pressured in making a decision. I got a great trade in price and a great deal. I've been to many car dealerships shopping for a car recently, as well as in the past and I can honestly say that Wesley has been the best I've dealt with. Thank Boston Foreign Motors and especially thank you to Wesley.

Ashley L.
9/21/2016

"2010 Mercedes 350"

All Hail Boston Foreign Motor!!! This past July was my 2nd purchase from BFM and I know I wont regret it. Like most people-I'm sure, I hate the car buying experience AJ, Bobby and the team made this the most painless process possible. I didn't leave feeling like I got taken advantage of. The condition of my car was pristine. I would 100% recommend them. FYI I used their financing as I was offered a much better rate compared to my own credit union (Yeah I was surprised too). Thanks BFM

AJ Jabri

zhongjie xu
8/31/2016

"2014 R8 purchase"

Great experience with my man Weslley! Thanks for hooking up with the car. The condition of the car is also great, taked care of the car when I'm not in Boston.

FD
8/26/2016

"Great sales and after sales approach"

Some dealerships have a great sales process but fall short if you have questions / concerns after the sale has been done. Boston Foreign Motors is different and Bobby in particular follows up and values and builds on his customer relationships. Great overall experience. .

Tmorin
8/13/2016

"Great, quick, reliable. "

I heard of Boston Foreign Motors through my mother who purchased a vehicle from them a few years ago. She told me they were a professional and reliable car dealership. So when It came time to purchase my own vehicle I followed her guidance and felt that she was absolutely right.

Henrique Duverneau

Sport
8/06/2016

"Great services "

Bobby was great and this is a very professional company. Everything was very smooth and very easy to understand. Bobby is very knowledgeable and polite.

Bmw2011
7/25/2016

"2011 bmw "

Those guys are wonderful, trustworthy and want to do business. I had a problem with my car breaks and I called them. The next day they scheduled an appointment with the mechanic and they paid for it without any hassel.

CC
5/26/2016

"Awesome Car - Great Experience"

I am a first time customer of Boston Foreign Motor and had to write about what a great experience I had purchasing a vehicle from Bobby. He was incredibly attentive, extremely responsive, and he and Milad made sure I was first in line to test drive the gorgeous sports car I had spotted in BFM’s online inventory. I am so happy that my initial email landed with Bobby! He also made the financing process at the dealership quick and easy and I was on my way in no time!

yIZ/7nyYcvg7u/iDd9zcZ1J1MOxZM3g5gox+r/v17Sw=
5/22/2016

"Great Experience from Out of State Buyer"

I worked with Bobby at Boston Foreign Motors and he was a pleasure to work with. I was purchasing a car from out of state and was a little concerned about the hassles that come with that. Bobby made it very easy. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient through all my questions (which there was a lot of!). After the sale, he drove the 3 hours drive to CT and met me at the DMV and handled all the registration for me. Thanks so much!

Lucero's
5/17/2016

"Awesome place to purchase a vehicle from!!"

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from out of state. While I was a little apprehensive at first, I am glad I went through with it. Bobby was our salesman and was very professional and friendly throughout the entire process. He always answered all my questions and was never pushy. I will definetly buy future vehicles from Boston Motor and recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal.

Reviews of Bobby Shah