Boston Foreign Motor

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Best car buying experience!"

Extremely happy with the experience I had with Boston Foreign Motors. Kyle was very helpful and patient with all the questions I had about the car. No pressure and knowledgeable staff, helped with everything including financing at a great rate. Highly recommended!

"2014 VW Passat"

I was very impressed with Boston Foreign Motors and had a wonderful experience purchasing my 2014 VW Passat. Their no hassle approach and competitive pricing made for a very easy purchase. Kyle Howe my sales rep was very friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. Overall I would highly recommend BFM!

"This dealer is so good"

This dealer is so nice and very helpful. I strongly recommend this dealer. Especially Jake, he is really nice to customer and always care about what we think.

"Boston foreign motors"

It was great working with Kyle - he was professional and didn't pressure me into buying anything before I was ready. BFM was recommended to me by a friend, and I will certainly recommend them to anyone I know looking for their next car!

"Great dealer"

I worked with Kyle, he was wonderful, responsive and easy to work with. The dealer overall has a lot of cars to choose from mostly German made.

"Smooth Transaction"

Great dealer. I recently did a trade in. Price was great and the transaction went very smoothly. The customer service was awesome with no headaches. I will recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

"Good dealer"

Good dealer, will work with you to make sure your are happy. Overall I am pleased with the car purchased from Boston Foreign Motor. Thanks!

"It was a Great experience"

I made an appointment with Jacob at Boston Foreign Motor to see a 2011 Mercedes Benz. Jacob was friendly and knowledgeable also took the time to answer all of our questions about the vehicle and helped us with warranties and financing. My wife and I had a great experience dealing with Jacob and Boston Foreign Motor that we purchased the vehicle the same day. I highly recommend Boston Foreign Motor to anyone that's looking for a high end vehicle and great Customer service team.

"no title"

First time buying from a dealership pleasant experience worked well with the bank to get everything done very quickly would come back again in the future

"Honest and Caring"

I bought my first car a Honda civic in 2004 when they were located in Lynn, I had such a good experience that I searched for and found them in Allston! went back in 2010 for my second car (BMW), and I recently bought an Audi A5 from this dealership. The price for my trade-in BMW was fair and more than what I though. I think if your buying a used car you should really trust the dealership your purchasing from, and I've found them honest, fair, and caring. I highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a luxury used car and haven't had good experiences elsewhere.

Reviews of Kyle Howe