Boston Foreign Motor

Ali Movaghar

April 22, 2017

"Great Experience!!!"

- jimmiscioscia

I recently purchased 2 vehicles from Boston Foreign Motor a 2014 Audi A4 for my daughter and a 2014 BMW 328 for my son. The whole Team at the dealership were fantastic and extremely helpful. The Buying experience was handled professionally through the whole process. I could not have been happier with the owner Milad for attending to every little detail.

April 21, 2017

"Excellent Transaction"

- MIKE

I was in the market for a MB SL550 black on black. I live in Stamford CT but saw a possibility at Boston Foreign Motor. I decided to trust the dealership and especially the sales person, Ali, even though I had no prior history with them. Well, I could not have had a better experience. Ali was direct, honest and very responsive--even on his day off. Because of the trust factor, I did not even arrange to have the car inspected by a third party. Ali set-up Face time so that I could view the car from every angle. The price was fair, but even more important, the car was in excellent condition. Ali handled all the paperwork, had the car registered in CT and arranged to have the car delivered to my home. My wife was thrilled when she saw her "new car" driven to the front door. Very pleased with the entire experience and would highly recommend working with Ali of Boston Foreign Motor.

April 18, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- bmw2013

I recently purchased a 2013 BMW X5 and the car was clean, excellent condition, very reasonably priced with low mileage. Bobby was very good at customer service with follow-up communication and process to initiate next steps. I would buy from this dealer again.

Used 2014 Audi A8, $48695