Boston Foreign Motor

523 Cambridge Street,
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tmorin
8/13/2016

"Great, quick, reliable. "

I heard of Boston Foreign Motors through my mother who purchased a vehicle from them a few years ago. She told me they were a professional and reliable car dealership. So when It came time to purchase my own vehicle I followed her guidance and felt that she was absolutely right.

Henrique Duverneau

Sport
8/06/2016

"Great services "

Bobby was great and this is a very professional company. Everything was very smooth and very easy to understand. Bobby is very knowledgeable and polite.

Bmw2011
7/25/2016

"2011 bmw "

Those guys are wonderful, trustworthy and want to do business. I had a problem with my car breaks and I called them. The next day they scheduled an appointment with the mechanic and they paid for it without any hassel.

CC
5/26/2016

"Awesome Car - Great Experience"

I am a first time customer of Boston Foreign Motor and had to write about what a great experience I had purchasing a vehicle from Bobby. He was incredibly attentive, extremely responsive, and he and Milad made sure I was first in line to test drive the gorgeous sports car I had spotted in BFM’s online inventory. I am so happy that my initial email landed with Bobby! He also made the financing process at the dealership quick and easy and I was on my way in no time!

yIZ/7nyYcvg7u/iDd9zcZ1J1MOxZM3g5gox+r/v17Sw=
5/22/2016

"Great Experience from Out of State Buyer"

I worked with Bobby at Boston Foreign Motors and he was a pleasure to work with. I was purchasing a car from out of state and was a little concerned about the hassles that come with that. Bobby made it very easy. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient through all my questions (which there was a lot of!). After the sale, he drove the 3 hours drive to CT and met me at the DMV and handled all the registration for me. Thanks so much!

Lucero's
5/17/2016

"Awesome place to purchase a vehicle from!!"

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from out of state. While I was a little apprehensive at first, I am glad I went through with it. Bobby was our salesman and was very professional and friendly throughout the entire process. He always answered all my questions and was never pushy. I will definetly buy future vehicles from Boston Motor and recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal.

Matadorautoz
4/14/2016

"Auto Purchase Auto Simplicity! "

As stated in my header, Boston Foreign Motor made my vehicle purchase experience absolutely facile. I live in Houston TX and traveled to Boston for a car deal! I have my fair share of the classic car salesman experience also the bureaucracy and red-tapism involved in buying cars from so called huge dealerships, these were completely eliminated as the process was more straight forward and transparent at Boston Foreign Motor. It didn't feel like I was being hustled at all and everything was about absolutely on terms and prerogrative. Their cars are really clean and defect free - I know because I'm currently enjoying my 2014 yet looking/driving 2016 Mercedes E350. They mainly stock cars with low mileage and when the miles are high the cars still look as sharp as a needle! You should definitely check this dealer out if you want a simplified hustle free and quality car buying experience. Boston Foreign Motors means CRUISE CONTROL when buying your next car!

Milad Farahani

Thomas Mair
4/14/2016

"Great customer service"

I walked into the dealership looking for a specific SUV and was able to drive out with the car the same day. Great service. Bobby did a fantastic job working with me on the sale.

pyz
4/04/2016

"Great car, great price, great service"

I have bought six used late model European autos in the last 15 years, and the process at Boston Foreign Motors was by far the best. No waiting games. Financing was surprisingly fast and painless. The low overheads mean better prices - I paid $2K less here for the same model/year/mileage at a dealer with its own barista. Wesley was very helpful, and he even filled up the tank the day we picked up the car - Herb Chambers NEVER filled up the tank for me.

Happy Customer
4/04/2016

"Honest, Genuine, and Courteous! "

My husband & I were in the market for a new vehicle....whenever we are in the market for a new vehicle I get a little nervous about dealing with car salesmen. To be quite honest, I cannot stand dealing with car salesmen. HOWEVER, my husband had been speaking to a few salesmen at various different dealers. We received the same sales pitch from most of them, but Bobby at Boston Foreign Motors was different. From the beginning he was very upfront and honest with us. He really attempted to work with the budget we had and made every effort to make the process pain free. Ultimately we ended up purchasing a 2013 Audi A4 from him, and I can say that I have never been so comfortable writing a check to a dealership in my life. When we left I was at peace with our purchase and I believe it mostly had to do with the honesty and genuineness of Bobby throughout the entire process. In addition, we had an extenuating circumstance and we were leaving the state for business purposes so we could not register the vehicle there. They went above and beyond and found a shipper and shipped the vehicle down to Florida for us. This relieved more stress from us then I think they even realize. They are definitely men of their word and from my personal experiences with car salesmen, I have not experienced that often, if ever, prior to doing business with Bobby at Boston Foreign Motors. My husband & I are sincerely grateful for all of the help, the assistance, the honesty and the courtesy that we received from Bobby. This purchase was by far made easier because of his customer service. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Bobby!

Milar