Boston Foreign Motor

Ali Movaghar

September 20, 2017

"Best Deals in Boston"

- shanexiong

I had an excellent experience at Boston Foreign Motor. I purchased a Mercedes Benz from here. The car is in great quality with good price. The salesman I worked with was Bobby. He is professional and friendly. I got my car in only three days!

August 27, 2017

"Best deals in Boston!"

- Saradpt

The salesperson I worked with was Bobby, very knowledgeable and friendly and would highly recommend buying your next car from him! Best advice I can give is make sure you call the dealership first to make sure they have the car you see on their website. They have a great selection of luxury cars that are competitively priced and you can’t really find better deals in the Boston area.

July 02, 2017

"Good service "

- Hari

I purchased a Honda Accord from this place.. my experience was very good. I would like to mention the staff who sealed with me his name is Bobby .. thanks Bobby for the help provided . Definitely I'll recommend this place for my friends who are looking to buy vehicles.

Used 2014 MINI Cooper, $18995