Boston Foreign Motor

523 Cambridge Street,
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

mvance17
3/20/2015

"Great buying experience!"

my entire experience with this dealership and specifically, Bob, was fantastic. He made the process fair, quick, and enjoyable. I'm sure I'll be back and would encourage anyone else to go!

Bob S

norpac
3/15/2015

"Great buying experience"

Very impressed with Boston Foreign Motor. They had the exact car and trim level that I was looking for, the only used car dealer within 150 miles of my home that did. My salesman Bruno, was terrific; courteous and knowledgeable, answering every question I had and calling me back when he said he would. The owner came out and introduced himself to me and described the history of his family company. The car was prepared properly and ready for delivery when they said it would be. Very good experience.

Bruno Holanda

Xin Hu
3/13/2015

"Good buying experience "

At first I was pissed off by a big dealer in Framingham since they got temper. Then by accident I saw a deal of BMW X5 in this store, then just went in and I had such a good experience here. The stuff is very friendly and made the process easy and fast. I would recommend this Boston Foreign Motor for finding a car.

Bruno

jonathan
3/11/2015

"Easy Shopping"

The whole process of buying a car was very easy at Boston Foreign Motor. They keep the paperwork real simple and hassle free. No pressure in buying a car.

Bobby

Rodrim19
3/09/2015

"Wesley"

Wesley for your first sale you did a great job keep it up buddy and thanks again for all you're help assisting me with the sale on my vehicle it was real easy dealing with you the whole process was good thanks again I will most def buy another vehicle from you at Boston foreign motors

Wesley

nando123
1/02/2015

"great experience"

We had an excellent experience buying two cars recently from them. Jacob is a very nice person, and extremely helpful in answering all pf our questions. Would definitely recommend them again!!!

Markm1983
12/10/2014

"Great Experience purchased two BMW's"

After spending 3 weeks traveling all around Massachusetts and New Hampshire we ended up at Boston Foreign Motor! Wish we knew about Kyle and Milad sooner, The first purchase was a 2 door bmw coupe and after recieving a fair trade in value for our truck. I decided that I wanted the convertable BMW. We purchased 2 cars and traded in 2 cars in 1 day. Kyle and Milad mde the sale easy and answered all of my questions. I recieved a great interest rate and amazing cars. I plan on bringing my parents in to purchase another.

milad

yhamdi35
12/01/2014

"Great quality cars and very good service !"

Totally different than the majority of dealers out there. Bobby was helpful even two months after the purchase was made. He is still responsive and very professional. I would gladly recommend Boston Foreign Motors.

Bob S.

dalejolliffe
11/26/2014

"My sweet ride!"

I recently purchased a 2011 Infiniti G37x Coupe from Boston Foreign Motors. I am pleased to say that I am very happy with my decision in choosing Boston Foreign Motors. I had previously shopped at two other dealerships in the Boston area for a similar vehicle and neither could compare to the level of salesman honesty, quality of automobile and price as I found at Boston Foreign Motors. I am especially very happy with the level of service provided by my sales associate Jacob Derosia. Jacob was helpful in every way in assisting me with my purchase. Jacob is a straight shooter, polite and down to earth with none of the high pressured sales tactics one might encounter at other automobile dealerships. Jacob even went the extra mile by working on his day off to get the insurance paperwork done and car registration taken care of so that I did not have to wait long at all to be driving my sweet ride. Jacob and his team made everything happen for me within just a short couple of days. Boston Foreign Motors was also very good at helping me to secure a car loan at the best rate. I never thought that buying a car could be so easy and hassle free. I plan to hold onto this new vehicle for a long time, but when I am ready for a new car, I will definitely go to Boston Foreign Motors first and not waste any time at other dealerships. I would highly recommend all of my friends to shop at Boston Foreign Motors. -Thank you! Dale Jolliffe Medfield, MA

DJQualtieri
11/24/2014

"Anxiety Free"

We recently purchased a Mercedes C Class from Boston Foreign Motors in Allston, MA. After shopping in the big box dealerships in the past and leaving drained and frustrated, we can honestly say that Milad, Bobby and Christian made our Mercedes purchase very pleasant and anxiety free. They are the upmost professional and honest people in the business. We felt like we were buying a car from a close friend. No pressure. When it's time to purchase our next car, we will not hesitate to buy from Milad at Boston Foreign Motors.

Milad Farahani