Boston Foreign Motor

523 Cambridge Street,
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
Boston Foreign Motor Info
About Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor proudly provides luxury pre-owned savings to our valued customers in New England, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Maine, Pittsfield, Townsend, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Worcester, even Vermont and Connecticut, and all New England. Boston Foreign Motor is located in Boston Massachusetts, (walking distance from Boston University and other major colleges) is proud to offer a great selection of import luxury vehicles such as: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota,Nissan, Honda,Acura, Lexus and Volkswagen.At Wholesale Prices!! College Students in Boston Please don't forget to ask about our student discount and easy financing programs!

About Boston Foreign Motor

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Naomi
8/27/2015

"Great Experience at Boston Foreign Motor"

I recently bought a BMW X5 at Boston Foreign Motor from Bobby, who was a great sales person. The SUV had low mileage, was in great shape and I was able to get it for a fair price based on the Blue Book. Bobby was very knowledgeable about the car and its features. He fixed a small ding on the door for me. He also had a lot of information about financing options and extended warranties. Since I am from out of town and had to pick up the car in Boston, Bobby went out of his way to help me do that. I also overpaid for the car, which Bobby pointed out and refunded the overpayment!!!

davey
8/26/2015

"Great Experience "

It was terrific working with Milad at Boston Foreign Motors. He was very efficient bad organized. He was great at answering all of my questions and be very prompt. He was one of the best I have seen. I highly recommend him and Boston Foreign Motors

Milad

newfound
8/25/2015

"A pressure-free experience."

If you want time to look and no pressure to buy, ask for Bobby. He was very patient, helped with every sticking point during the sale process, and stayed upbeat and positive that he would get it done. And he did!! I expect I will be back.

John
8/18/2015

"Great Experience!"

It was a pleasure to deal with Wesley and Boston Foreign Motors and would highly recommend them. Our GMC Yukon is exactly what we were looking for! Love our new car!

Wesley

mmeisen
8/06/2015

"Made my first car buying experience a pleasure"

Make sure to ask for Bobby; the guy knows his stuff and makes the process seamless. Would go back again in the future. Boston Foreign Motors is a great place to buy a certified pre-owned vehicle because they really don't pressure you what so ever, they have an extensive inventory and their prices are extremely competitive when compared to others. Bobby knows his stuff and goes to extra lengths to get you the best deal. It was a positive overall experience, especially for a first time buyer.

Bobby S

boris1982
8/05/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience buying my car at this dealership. Bobby was very friendly and helpful. I especially appreciated all the data he provided me with on the car, and how transparent all the process felt. The car was aggressively priced, while being in perfect condition. Would recommend this dealership.

Parsk
6/25/2015

"Great, smooth experience "

I have to say I had the exact opposite experience as most people here. They have a really great selection of good used cars, especially high end ones. I did my research before going in, knew the value of the car I was interested in, and was thrilled by the price I was given without having to negotiate. Every dealership you go to will try and sell you extras, but BFM only offered the tire and wheel plan which I always get anyways and find crucial for Boston. Even that was presented as an option and they weren't pushy about it at all. I took my sweet time filling out the paperwork and they didn't seem to mind staying way past close (their hours are awesome btw). After everything was signed their guy Christian cleaned up the car real nice and it was ready for me within 48 hours. Their manager Milad (slightly bulky guy) was pleasant and cordial throughout the process. I think if you do your research and have credit that's worthy of the car you want, you'll have as positive of an experience as I've had.

f10
4/28/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

I would like to thank Bobby who made the dreadful car buying experience as pleasant as it can be. After some reasonable negotiations, I ended buying a car that I really liked with low miles and in great condition. I would definitely recommend visiting Bobby if you are in the market for a used German car.

meglynsea2
4/22/2015

"Car purchase"

Staff was friendly, and the whole buying process went rather smoothly. Only downfall was since I was purchasing out of state, the dealership did not do tax title and registration.

Swapnil Wandrekar
3/30/2015

"Excellent Service"

Great Service, good car. Bought an Audi A4 from them. Love the car. Wesley's service was amazing and helped me to get a good car at a great price.

Wesley Angel