Boucher Volkswagen of Racine

Bill Jacobs Volkswagen

heff3rd
8/07/2014

"Excellent experience"

I totaled my 2011 GTI and was in a mad rush to find a replacement. I wanted what I was familiar with so looked for a 2015 GTI. Frank Boucher VW in Racine had a model fitting my needs and the price was spot on to what I should and would pay. They picked me up from the rental car agency and let me test drive the car before purchasing. Jeff Leisses was a pleasure to work with (nicest sales person I've met at a dealership after decades of visiting countless dealerships during 5 new vehicle purchases.)

Jeff, Suzanne and Liza

Mark and Jasna
8/04/2014

"Great job guys !!"

We purchased a new 2000 Jetta tdi after 15 years and 257000 miles it was time to look for a new car. I just stopped in one day told them what we were looking for, we stopped in on Sat.the car was sitting there just waiting for a test drive. Jeff was extremely friendly and professional, he answered all our questions and was very patient with us. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. The VW team was exceptional. Thank you again. Mark and Jasna

Jeff Leisses,Todd Bishop

derski1!
8/04/2014

"Great dealership!"

Great sales team. I went to several other dealers and Boucher gave me the best trade-in price and worked within my budget to get me in the 2011 Jetta I wanted. I didn't think I could afford an SE with upgrades to premium stereo, sunroof and heated seats but got the exact car I wanted down to the interior and exterior colors. I highly recommend stopping at their dealership first!

Coty White

VickyJo
6/29/2014

"For the LOVE of my VW!"

From the initial email from Suzanne after inquiring about my car, I knew that this dealership was different. Suzanne was friendly, polite and not pushy! What a bonus!! After a few schedule changes and eventually being able to head into the dealership, my initial thoughts about Suzanne were right on target - very nice, a great listener and eager to help. She introduced me to Nick for the actual sales process, and what a treat he was! Nick is very friendly, polite, funny, enthusiastic and understanding that not everyone's car buying financial situation is perfect. With that being said, he sent my daughter and I out on our test drive - we were HOOKED! Fran was the last but certainly not the least of our VW team! She worked hard and was able to make my financing easy and well within my limits. I can not say enough about this dealership and their wonderful care and overall helpful attitude! Icing on the VW cake? The VW Teddy Bear Nick gave my 12 year old daughter the day we picked up my sunny yellow VW Bettle convertible! I have recommended this dealership to others and will certainly travel the hour necessary for scheduled maintenance.

Suzanne, Nick, Fran

KatlynKremzar
5/02/2014

"Great experience!"

I took my first loan out on a car and the team that helped me was amazing and very helpful!! They were super friendly and did everything they could to get me this car as it was a little more difficult for me since it was my first car loan. I purchased a used Mazda3 and would not want any other car! I love it!

Jeff Leisses, Fran D'Amato

SteveM01
6/04/2013

"For the best price excellent service no other place Like..."

For the best price excellent service no other place Like Frank Boucher VW dealer got my Passat SEL Love it. Thank you guys keep up good work

Nick

WAQASMAJEED
5/31/2013

"Felix was very cooperative and caring when we started and..."

Felix was very cooperative and caring when we started and Jeff finished the things off nicely. Both are highly recommended as well as the dealership.

Jeff Leisses and Felix Pena

Kinzie
5/28/2013

"The most important feature at Boucher is the fact that..."

The most important feature at Boucher is the fact that Nick could get the deal put together that day. Nick and the manager were courteous and efficient. We were very pleased with our experience, feel we received a fair deal and would recommend Nick and Boucher to others.

Nicholas Schouten

e2mcginnis
5/14/2013

"What a surprisingly pleasant experience it was purchasing..."

What a surprisingly pleasant experience it was purchasing my 2013 Jetta Sportswagon TDI from Frank Boucher Volkswagen. It was actually fun spending the time with Nicholas Schouten (the youngest salesperson I have ever met) going through all the technical details, test drive and options. We hit the dealership on a cold and rainy Friday afternoon when we knew it would be quiet - and it was. We came well prepared with the technical details (thank you Edmonds.com) and a price quote via the Boucher internet sales group. Our goal was to feel as good after the sale - which to say, we didn't want to feel as if we were pressured or worse, ripped off - as we felt at the prospect of buying a new car. I believe we were upfront with Nicholas. We knew what we wanted and we knew what we wanted to pay (or close enough). He listened and responded accordingly. We test drove "the" car we wanted - even the color we wanted - not something "close" to what we wanted. During the test drive he kept the discussion low key so as not to interfere with the experience of the drive. Once we got back to the dealership, he took us through every nook and cranny on/in the car (the engine compartment is really quite impressive if you ever get a chance to check it out). And one of the coolest things about his presentation was that it was genuine; Nick really knew the car, and he liked the car he was showing us. It was like talking to my brothers. And the price? It was fine. They honored the internet price and gave me much more in trade-in than they should have. I felt it was a good and fair transaction. What else can be said? Boucher’s has good sales people as evidenced by Nick. It worth a trip to Racine.

Nicholas Schouten

tdial
4/29/2013

"Be careful the service department is practically a scam..."

Be careful the service department is practically a scam department. I should have learned my lesson years ago when they tried to charge me for a warranty repair. I have also attempted to buy a new car here but was turned away sales people that would not listen. They also quoted me a good price on a car, come to find out it was a lesser equipped model that I was not interested in.

todd