Boucher Volkswagen of Racine

Gurnee Volkswagen

Jstina
8/24/2016

"Used car purchase"

My husband and I were in the market to purchase a used vehicle. We searched dealerships in the Racine, Kenosha & Milwaukee market looking for a vehicle that was great on gas, low miles and in our budget. After our extensive search, we found ourselves at Boucher Imports working with Tony. My husband and I test drove 3 cars on Saturday afternoon and stayed at the dealership until the dealership closed, which was longer than Tony was scheduled to work. On Monday, my husband and I went back to the dealership to make our purchase. Tony was only scheduled to work until 3:00 Monday, but came back to the dealership to deliver our vehicle and answer any questions we had. Tony was definitely great to work with and has superior customer service. I would highly recommend Tony and the dealership to any friend or family member.

Tony Brulport

vwgolfer
8/16/2016

"Excellent experience"

I had a great overall experience at the dealership. Salesperson did a wonderful job. He helped me with all the questions I had along with showing me all the features of my new vehicle. He showed me all the options I had available to my car and was very pleasant and professional. Was a pleasure having him as my salesmen.

Anthony Brulport

LOVE MY BEETLE
3/05/2016

"New Car, Great Experience"

This is our first VW vehicle and love it. Our salesperson Chris Steiner was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and made our car buying experience go smoothly. We recommend this dealership highly.

Chad in Finance, Todd in Service

Mr. DJ
6/11/2015

"Leasee Beware!!!!"

Dealership needs to do a better job of communicating the transition from Lease Inspection to Lease Turn-in. A good salesperson could've saved us $1200 in penalties if he/she would've worked with us at the end of the lease. Never leasing or buying from VW again.

Nick

32Zover$
5/28/2015

"My first new car"

I went to the dealership thinking I'm going to get a car but it turned more into just a car after I test drove Volkswagen Jetta tdi I thought to myself that this is the car I want. I filled out my application to get approved and unfortunately I wasn't approved not because I had bad credit but I actually had amazing credit but no experience in a car loan so I was not able to get it. A couple days later my friend who had taken me there in the first place called me and told me that I might have a shot at getting it he explained to me what he had in mind. He parched me to the manager at the dealership and she ran my application again and called me two hours later saying I got approved. I was really excited when I got there the next day and I met with dawn and another sales associate and they were very kind and answered all my questions that I had and it was a lot, but I couldn't be happier with my car I'm so happy that I got the car I wanted and I'll be back for sure

Dawn Gahlam

Sil
3/04/2015

"Great experience!"

I went into the dealership to see if I could get out of my current lease with another dealer. I had dealt with Nick Schouten 2 years ago when I leased a Volkswagen Jetta for my son, I was very impressed with his knowledge! He made it very simple to get out of the lease and into a Jetta. I couldn't believe that I was able to drive away in my new car! Everyone was so professional and nice! Even doing the paperwork was painless! I know when it is time for a new car I will be going back to Boucher and Nick! My Jetta is one of the nicest cars that I have driven!

Nick Schouten

heff3rd
8/07/2014

"Excellent experience"

I totaled my 2011 GTI and was in a mad rush to find a replacement. I wanted what I was familiar with so looked for a 2015 GTI. Frank Boucher VW in Racine had a model fitting my needs and the price was spot on to what I should and would pay. They picked me up from the rental car agency and let me test drive the car before purchasing. Jeff Leisses was a pleasure to work with (nicest sales person I've met at a dealership after decades of visiting countless dealerships during 5 new vehicle purchases.)

Jeff, Suzanne and Liza

Mark and Jasna
8/04/2014

"Great job guys !!"

We purchased a new 2000 Jetta tdi after 15 years and 257000 miles it was time to look for a new car. I just stopped in one day told them what we were looking for, we stopped in on Sat.the car was sitting there just waiting for a test drive. Jeff was extremely friendly and professional, he answered all our questions and was very patient with us. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. The VW team was exceptional. Thank you again. Mark and Jasna

Jeff Leisses,Todd Bishop

derski1!
8/04/2014

"Great dealership!"

Great sales team. I went to several other dealers and Boucher gave me the best trade-in price and worked within my budget to get me in the 2011 Jetta I wanted. I didn't think I could afford an SE with upgrades to premium stereo, sunroof and heated seats but got the exact car I wanted down to the interior and exterior colors. I highly recommend stopping at their dealership first!

Coty White

VickyJo
6/29/2014

"For the LOVE of my VW!"

From the initial email from Suzanne after inquiring about my car, I knew that this dealership was different. Suzanne was friendly, polite and not pushy! What a bonus!! After a few schedule changes and eventually being able to head into the dealership, my initial thoughts about Suzanne were right on target - very nice, a great listener and eager to help. She introduced me to Nick for the actual sales process, and what a treat he was! Nick is very friendly, polite, funny, enthusiastic and understanding that not everyone's car buying financial situation is perfect. With that being said, he sent my daughter and I out on our test drive - we were HOOKED! Fran was the last but certainly not the least of our VW team! She worked hard and was able to make my financing easy and well within my limits. I can not say enough about this dealership and their wonderful care and overall helpful attitude! Icing on the VW cake? The VW Teddy Bear Nick gave my 12 year old daughter the day we picked up my sunny yellow VW Bettle convertible! I have recommended this dealership to others and will certainly travel the hour necessary for scheduled maintenance.

Suzanne, Nick, Fran