Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

1157 Central Avenue North ,
Kent, Washington 98032
Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln Info
About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Let's face it - nobody likes getting hassled when it's time to buy a vehicle. Wouldn't it be great if a car dealership would just give you their Best Price Upfront without having to haggle for hours and days? Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln is your answer! We post one believable low price in the window of every new & used vehicle every day! No games, no gimmicks, no stress! Plus you can purchase with confidence with our 72 Hour Buy-Back Guarantee. That's the kind of commitment to customer satisfaction we've maintained for 53 years. Visit us, you will notice a difference.

About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• 72 Hour Buy Back Guarantee!
Trina12
4/29/2016

"Rick Cuddie"

Rick was not our "assigned" sales person. He stepped in to just deliver the vehicle. I am so glad he did. Rick was superb! I would purchase from him again.

B.kurth
4/29/2016

"Great experience and new car "

Came in about 3 weeks ago looking for a new car and both Rick cuddie and Randy good where super helpful with any questions that I had and made sure that I was getting the best deal possible they also didn't try to push any upgrade packages for my car which was nice. I would recommend this dealer ship to friends and family if they are looking for a new or used car

AileenW
4/21/2016

"Honest, Fair Pricing and Dependable!"

Husband and I have been buying our vehicles from Bowen Scarff Ford for over 10 years now. We have never been disappointed with sales, financing or services. They are honest and up front and they do everything they can to make u happy. The employees there go above and beyond for their customers. I only work personally with two of them Rick Cuddie (Sales) and Sharon Adams (Service) these two not only go above and beyond for me but everyone that I have referred to them. If u stop by use my name and tell them I referred you! ???? Thank you for reading my review! Aileen Wunder

Sharon Adams (Service)

Clearyc2010@gmail.com
4/21/2016

"Purchased New F-150"

I had a great experience at Bowen, Tom Keefe helped me find my F-150 and he was great. He knew a ton about the truck I was looking at and was very helpful in answering all my questions. The Sales Manager Brian was also a very nice guy and help to make sure pricing was inline and made sense. Tom Buttram the Finance manager was also great. I really enjoyed the no pressure approach. I would recommend friends to Bowen.

Mario78
4/18/2016

"Best dealership in town "

this was truly exceptional experience from first time entering the dealership till buying the car, Josh and Brent were super helpful in answering question and changing my view on 4 cylinder versus V6. I didn't feel forced in making my decision, i was a little unsure about few models but after talking with them it really helped me with decision making, I'd always go back to them when it's time to buy a new car and highly recommend them to my friends.

F150 repairs
4/18/2016

"Service Department was great. Price for service was a bit ex"

Service Dept good, Cost was excessive. For inspection then part then installation. Particularly after endow had previously been worked on. I now have $850 invested in one window.

Sharon in Service Department.

Jhoydal
4/18/2016

"Trace down an oil leak"

Vehicle was diagnosed and delivered on time. Bryan had always been excellent in his follow up and cares about addressing my concerns. I appreciate all the service staff They are friendly and helpful

Russ16
4/11/2016

"Best bang for the buck."

I love the NO DICKER STICKER. Very friendly sales people. The right car was found here and that was a big plus. Bowen Scarff went above and beyond to make my wife and I happy campers.

Anthony J Tipton

Bill
4/07/2016

"Exceeded my Expectations"

I contacted the dealership online on a day it happened to be closed. Even so, I heard back from Brent that day as we discussed a particular CPO truck and I arranged for a test drive the following day. The next morning I learned that it had already sold and since there wasn't another listing I was interested in, I figured that was all. However, Brent offered to look and took down my (fairly extensive) list of requirements (including CPO designation). To my surprise, I heard back an hour later with information about another truck that wasn't even listed yet. By the time my wife and I came for a test drive later that day, the truck had already been detailed and was sitting in front of the showroom waiting for us. A test drive told us we had found our next vehicle. With Bowen Scarff's no haggle pricing, we knew what we were going to pay and were in and out of the dealership in and out of the dealership in under two hours (including the test drive). Unlike other sales associates I've dealt with, Brent has excelled in after the sale support, answer questions about the truck and pricing accessories for me. This was undoubtedly the best used vehicle purchase experience I've ever had.

Gena Laws
3/31/2016

"Monica Freed made was so friendly and knowledgeable! "

The service staff , especially Monica was amazing , made everything less stressful. She answered all my questions, was knowledgeable, and super friendly. The repair was done so fast that I was able to get my oil changed too. After speaking with Monica and her knowledge and advise I decided to bring my other vehicle in and have a pre repair done. She made it so easy and kept my car overnight so I could do a switch out with my other vehicle the next day. Monica also pointed out the recommendation from the mechanic on other repairs i will soon need . Cathy was also very helpful in fixing my other vehicle. It was super busy the day I came in but I didn't have to wait and felt like I was the only one there. I will definitely be back for additional work and I feel confident that Monica and Cathy will take care of everything!

Monica Freed