Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

1157 Central Avenue North ,
Kent, Washington 98032
Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln Info
About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Let's face it - nobody likes getting hassled when it's time to buy a vehicle. Wouldn't it be great if a car dealership would just give you their Best Price Upfront without having to haggle for hours and days? Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln is your answer! We post one believable low price in the window of every new & used vehicle every day! No games, no gimmicks, no stress! Plus you can purchase with confidence with our 72 Hour Buy-Back Guarantee. That's the kind of commitment to customer satisfaction we've maintained for 53 years. Visit us, you will notice a difference.

About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• 72 Hour Buy Back Guarantee!
Ell Aych
6/20/2015

"Great first time buying experience"

I bought my first new car here and was very happy with every part of my experience. While shopping for a car I went to nearly 10 dealerships (including 4 Ford) and found Ken Mathison to be the most helpful and least pushy (that is, not pushy at all) unlike some other sales folk I met. I did a lot of research and had some very specific needs, but Ken helped me find exactly what I was looking for and even had it sparkling and ready for me on the "red carpet" when I went to pick it up. Even Tom in financing was great: he offered all the extra things he is supposed to offer and moved on when I declined them. He didn't try to talk me into anything I didn't want or do any of the things I've heard usually happens when buying a new car. I chose the Ford because it best suited my needs and I chose to buy from Bowen Scarff because they treated me with respect and kindness.

stagra
3/17/2015

"Management Failures"

The GOOD: - Low-pressure pricing and sales approach - Vehicle delivered on time and in excellent condition - Friendly helpful staff members (but not management) The BAD: I wish I could end the review with those compliments, but the low rating results from management’s poor attitude and responsiveness in addressing a relatively minor issue: Two days after taking possession of my Escape, I noticed that the nav system maps were not the latest available (new maps had been available for more than 3 months). I brought it to the attention of my sales associate, who referred me to the sales manager, who referred me to the service manager, who was unavailable and was to call me back. After 3 days I called the sales manager again and left a voicemail indicating the service manager never called me. After 4 more days with no response (7 total), I called again and was able to finally get through to him. I attempted to convince him that my NEW car with a NEW nav system should absolutely come with current maps. He stuck with an “I just resell what I get” argument, dismissing my concern. Had the vehicle sale depended on it, I’m certain he would have been more imaginative in resolving the issue. He again transferred me to the service manager, who was still unavailable and again never called me back. After 3 more days (10 in all), I gave up on Bowen Scarff and contacted Ford Customer Service directly. A manager called me back promptly, immediately recognized my concern as valid, and within 2 hours had arranged to have the nav update added under my vehicle warrantee. Kudos to Ford Customer Service… not so much for the dealership’s management. What shabby treatment for a first time new Ford owner! How can I possibly recommend Bowen Scarff to friends and family after such poor behavior from both Sales and Service management? They should take a tip from Ford Customer Service, and even from their own staff when it comes to how to treat new owners.

opprechs
3/03/2015

"Fun Experience!"

I recently purchased a used vehicle at Bowen Scarff Ford. Tom Keefe was the sales consultant that helped me find the right car for my needs. He was so helpful and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable from the moment he shook my hand. I will recommend him to all my friends and coworkers.

sakatoshi
12/26/2014

"Five Star Dealership"

What can I say, purchased two cars in one year from BSF. They are the best dealership I've dealt with. They don't pressure you into buying, they follow through on their commitments, they are friendly and courteous. The finance process was pain free and fast, no wasting my time trying to sell me add ons like other dealerships. I recommend BSF to all of my friends and family.

Brent Schwartznau

Mizzle51
11/21/2014

"Great time buying a 15 Mustang"

Had a deposit down while waiting for a new 2015 Mustang GT to be ordered from the factory. Great experience with Brent, no pressure into buying something now vs what I wanted. Took Costco discount and applied rebates to car without issue. Would buy from again and highly recommended.

Brent Schwartznau

JEFF_SLOAN
11/18/2014

"Impressed with their willingness to follow through"

There was a clerical issue with my title on the truck I bought there and they have been great about working on my behalf to get it fixed. I would recommend them.

Mark Scarrf

rhondaruu
7/14/2014

"1st New Car Purchase"

I have to say the customer service and prompt attention I received at Bowen Scarff was Class Act. My salesman, Tom Keefe was the best. Answered all my questions, was patient, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable . I didn't have to spend all day waiting on paperwork and finalizing the deal, it was surprisingly quick and easy....Not to mention the great deal. I would recommend Tom to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. It was a great first time, new car buying experience.

Doug123456
6/30/2014

"Great Dealership!"

I did a lot of research with multiple Ford dealerships and found that Bowen Scarff's "No Dicker" price was by far the lowest available. The staff are clearly knowledgeable and apply absolutely no pressure making the car buying experience very enjoyable My sales rep Tom Keefe worked very hard to find me the right car at the lowest price and top trade in value. This is the 3rd car I purchased from Bowen Scarff and will purchase from them again as well as recommend them to everyone

rachelraine
6/16/2014

"Best first time buying experience - Tom Keefe"

I had an awesome experience at Bowen Scarff Ford with Tom Keefe. As a first time buyer, most sales people did not take me seriously but Tom made sure to take care of me. He was kind and helpful at every level. He made the experience fast and easy for me. He even came in on his day off to help me buy a car. I will definitely tell my family and friends to go to Bowen Scarff. Thanks, Tom!

sarahsl8
4/27/2014

"good experience"

I was led to your dealership by the internet ad, but purchased my new Ford because of Tom. I felt no pressure to do more than I was comfortable with and was impressed by his product knowledge. He made the whole process easy and free from intimidation. I would be happy to refer Tom and the dealership in the future.

Reviews of Ken Mathison