Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

1157 Central Avenue North ,
Kent, Washington 98032
Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln Info
About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Let's face it - nobody likes getting hassled when it's time to buy a vehicle. Wouldn't it be great if a car dealership would just give you their Best Price Upfront without having to haggle for hours and days? Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln is your answer! We post one believable low price in the window of every new & used vehicle every day! No games, no gimmicks, no stress! Plus you can purchase with confidence with our 72 Hour Buy-Back Guarantee. That's the kind of commitment to customer satisfaction we've maintained for 53 years. Visit us, you will notice a difference.

About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• 72 Hour Buy Back Guarantee!
Ron & Rey
8/25/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

We came in to Bowen Scarff to purchase a certified pre-owned Ford Escape. Loren King found a perfect vehicle for us, exactly what we wanted. Loren's salesmanship and professionalism was excellent!

Loren King

Buyer
8/15/2016

"Excellent!"

Our salesman was Tom Keefe and he was friendly, very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased, and made the process go smoothly. We found him patient and comfortable in spending the time we needed.

LesleyH
8/14/2016

"My First Hybrid"

I saw the 2008 Prius online, contacted Bowen Scarff, and came in for a Saturday test drive. Loren King walked us through the process and listened with both ears to our questions and any concerns we had. It was a pleasure doing business with him and with Bowen Scarff. Will you be selling TESLAs in the future? That's the car my hubby says he wants to buy in a few years so that he can top my Prius. P.S. Thank you for your service in the US Army, Loren.

Loren King

Bfurry4970
8/13/2016

"A lack of concern regarding two major issues "

My name is William and wife Rebecca Furry and we own a 2014 Ford Fiesta purchased new. We were told after over 30 thousand miles with normal vehicle service that the hesitation 1st to second gears was normal.. Then other owners across to nation complained and now a clase action suit is in process...luckly our vehicile was serviced and the transmission. Recently my wife brought the vehicle in for a oill change and was told at the end of day that there exist a substance within the radiator fluid that Mike of this service station said he has never seen before and asked my wife to come to see. I then spoke shortly after with Miike from work and he told me "I, nor my staff have never seen this and he has no idea of what the subtance is." He then said that "they do not have this substance in his shop." How does one know that a unknown subtance does not exist in his shop? After asking additional questions he told me he didn have any more time to deal with me. Great customer service! If he doesn't know the exact substance then how could he know for a fact that they don't have this unknown substance in his shop once again? He then explained that a complete flush of the system is needed at a cost to us of over $890,00 and added that our 3 plus extra purchase of an additional 3 years mantainence coverage would not cover this expense. In addition he made a comment that vandalism occurs all the time. This is not the case or just a far fetch way to avoid potential liability. My concern is that only your dealership has serviced our vehicle, all records we hold. Most recently was on 16May16 according to the invoice that noted the need to replace transmission due to aftermentioned problems. All previous reports did not detail concerns regarding the coolant system. Please provide a detailed description regarding the same time replacement of 1 EV6Z*7052*D SEAL ASY-OIL to include possible effect upon the coolent system, a common issue regarding possible collant contamination should the seal be defective or damaged during installation. SECOND OPINIONS BY TWO FIRESTONE MECHANICS WHO CONDUCTED TESTS ON THE CONTAMINATION COLLABORATE WITH OUR FINDINGS ON AUGUST 14TH 2016, WITH MOST LIKELY REASON FOR THIS CONTAMINATION BEING AN HUMAN MISTAKE DURING THE TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT. DETAILS AND NAMES CAN BE PROVIDED SHOULD BE DEAMED NECESSARY SHOULD ANY ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL DETAILS NEED TO BE PROVIDED. Thank you for your time, William & Rebecca Furrry 253-632-4988 32010 110th Ave. SE Auburn, WA 98092 Hope to resolve this issue sooner than later. I believe a correct reaponse from top management should be made considering the circumstances aforementioned and the fact that we purchashed an additional 3 yeears of warranty during purchase of this vehicle. Thank you.

Mark Sevice Department and Ivan Turner Service Manager

tom66
8/09/2016

"Airbag recall fix"

I was able to wait for my airbag fix, great service. My service advisor, Sharon arranged this and it make the fix easy. Sharon always provides excellent service.

Sharon, my service advisor.

JP
8/05/2016

"7 cars but who's counting "

We have been buying cars from Randy Good since 2007. Always great customer service from him as well as all the others involved in the purchasing process. We have always been treated like a new customer by a business who wants your business. We will continue to purchase our cars here in the future.

derekehughes
8/04/2016

"AMAZING"

This was truly a fun experience, I truly dread buying a new car with the hustle and pressure from salesman I have dealt with in the past. Tom was awesome very laid back no pressure and he actually listened to what me & my wife had to say. I have always bought Ford but this was my 1st time at this dealership but there isn't any place I will be going in the future. This dealership & Tom rock.. Thanks for a great experience.

KT
7/30/2016

"Great experience"

Service staff was very good. Kept me informed of the status of my repair and even finished a day earlier than expected. Online appointment was great and they also gave me a reminder phone call.

Mike Gannon

Rodney
7/24/2016

"The Most Awesome Dealership In Washington"

Thank you Sharon, Mark and everyone else at the dealership for a great job and Steller service that's why I have my whole family doing business there.....

Sharon In Service

Emily Hughes
7/19/2016

"Very friendly and honest staff"

We had the pleasure of buying a car from Tom Keefe and he was wonderful to work with. There was no pressure and he was very understanding to what we could and couldn't do. We plan to make all future purchases from Bowen Scarff!

Reviews of Tom Keefe