Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

1157 Central Avenue North ,
Kent, Washington 98032
Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln Info
About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Let's face it - nobody likes getting hassled when it's time to buy a vehicle. Wouldn't it be great if a car dealership would just give you their Best Price Upfront without having to haggle for hours and days? Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln is your answer! We post one believable low price in the window of every new & used vehicle every day! No games, no gimmicks, no stress! Plus you can purchase with confidence with our 72 Hour Buy-Back Guarantee. That's the kind of commitment to customer satisfaction we've maintained for 53 years. Visit us, you will notice a difference.

About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• 72 Hour Buy Back Guarantee!
opprechs
3/03/2015

"Fun Experience!"

I recently purchased a used vehicle at Bowen Scarff Ford. Tom Keefe was the sales consultant that helped me find the right car for my needs. He was so helpful and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable from the moment he shook my hand. I will recommend him to all my friends and coworkers.

sakatoshi
12/26/2014

"Five Star Dealership"

What can I say, purchased two cars in one year from BSF. They are the best dealership I've dealt with. They don't pressure you into buying, they follow through on their commitments, they are friendly and courteous. The finance process was pain free and fast, no wasting my time trying to sell me add ons like other dealerships. I recommend BSF to all of my friends and family.

Brent Schwartznau

Mizzle51
11/21/2014

"Great time buying a 15 Mustang"

Had a deposit down while waiting for a new 2015 Mustang GT to be ordered from the factory. Great experience with Brent, no pressure into buying something now vs what I wanted. Took Costco discount and applied rebates to car without issue. Would buy from again and highly recommended.

Brent Schwartznau

JEFF_SLOAN
11/18/2014

"Impressed with their willingness to follow through"

There was a clerical issue with my title on the truck I bought there and they have been great about working on my behalf to get it fixed. I would recommend them.

Mark Scarrf

rhondaruu
7/14/2014

"1st New Car Purchase"

I have to say the customer service and prompt attention I received at Bowen Scarff was Class Act. My salesman, Tom Keefe was the best. Answered all my questions, was patient, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable . I didn't have to spend all day waiting on paperwork and finalizing the deal, it was surprisingly quick and easy....Not to mention the great deal. I would recommend Tom to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. It was a great first time, new car buying experience.

Doug123456
6/30/2014

"Great Dealership!"

I did a lot of research with multiple Ford dealerships and found that Bowen Scarff's "No Dicker" price was by far the lowest available. The staff are clearly knowledgeable and apply absolutely no pressure making the car buying experience very enjoyable My sales rep Tom Keefe worked very hard to find me the right car at the lowest price and top trade in value. This is the 3rd car I purchased from Bowen Scarff and will purchase from them again as well as recommend them to everyone

rachelraine
6/16/2014

"Best first time buying experience - Tom Keefe"

I had an awesome experience at Bowen Scarff Ford with Tom Keefe. As a first time buyer, most sales people did not take me seriously but Tom made sure to take care of me. He was kind and helpful at every level. He made the experience fast and easy for me. He even came in on his day off to help me buy a car. I will definitely tell my family and friends to go to Bowen Scarff. Thanks, Tom!

sarahsl8
4/27/2014

"good experience"

I was led to your dealership by the internet ad, but purchased my new Ford because of Tom. I felt no pressure to do more than I was comfortable with and was impressed by his product knowledge. He made the whole process easy and free from intimidation. I would be happy to refer Tom and the dealership in the future.

Russ1234
3/29/2014

"We purchased a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ from Tom Keefe at ..."

We purchased a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ from Tom Keefe at Bowen Scarf Lincoln in Kent, This was with out a doubt the most non-stressfull car purchase we have ever had !! Friendly and very knowledgeable of their product, Tom and Bryan worked very very hard for us to make us very happy with our purchase and help us to decide weather to order a car or get the one car on the lot that was exactly what we wanted. Carrie the auto writer was super friendly and personable it felt like we had known her for years. Pebbles and I will be telling everbody we know about Bowen Scarf Lincoln and their awesome staff and unbeatable prices !!!! RUSS and Pebbles Ryckman.

Tom Keefe was our Main salesman, but we did also talk with Bryan and Randy !!

sladely
1/25/2014

"I had been looking at the Ford Fusion Hybrid for over 10..."

I had been looking at the Ford Fusion Hybrid for over 10 weeks. I decided to stop by my local dealership, Bowen Scarff, and look at the Fusion. Tom Keefe greeted me and right from the start was at ease. No pressure, he answered all of my questions and offered alternatives to some options that were not available on the lot. I decided to pull the trigger and the buying process was quick, and efficient. A couple of days later when I was able to detail the outside of my new car, I noticed a scratch on the passenger door, I called Tom and he asked me to bring it down. When I arrived Tom was on the phone, but the sales manager Brian greeted me and took a look at the scratch and he took care of it himself. Great customer service. I would definitely recommend Bowen Scarff. Thank you! Shawn Ladely

Reviews of Tom Keefe