Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Call
Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln Info
About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Let's face it - nobody likes getting hassled when it's time to buy a vehicle. Wouldn't it be great if a car dealership would just give you their Best Price Upfront without having to haggle for hours and days? Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln is your answer! We post one believable low price in the window of every new & used vehicle every day! No games, no gimmicks, no stress! Plus you can purchase with confidence with our 72 Hour Buy-Back Guarantee. That's the kind of commitment to customer satisfaction we've maintained for 53 years. Visit us, you will notice a difference.

About Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln

Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• 72 Hour Buy Back Guarantee!

"1st New Car Purchase"

I have to say the customer service and prompt attention I received at Bowen Scarff was Class Act. My salesman, Tom Keefe was the best. Answered all my questions, was patient, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable . I didn't have to spend all day waiting on paperwork and finalizing the deal, it was surprisingly quick and easy....Not to mention the great deal. I would recommend Tom to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. It was a great first time, new car buying experience.

"Great Dealership!"

I did a lot of research with multiple Ford dealerships and found that Bowen Scarff's "No Dicker" price was by far the lowest available. The staff are clearly knowledgeable and apply absolutely no pressure making the car buying experience very enjoyable My sales rep Tom Keefe worked very hard to find me the right car at the lowest price and top trade in value. This is the 3rd car I purchased from Bowen Scarff and will purchase from them again as well as recommend them to everyone

"Best first time buying experience - Tom Keefe"

I had an awesome experience at Bowen Scarff Ford with Tom Keefe. As a first time buyer, most sales people did not take me seriously but Tom made sure to take care of me. He was kind and helpful at every level. He made the experience fast and easy for me. He even came in on his day off to help me buy a car. I will definitely tell my family and friends to go to Bowen Scarff. Thanks, Tom!

"good experience"

I was led to your dealership by the internet ad, but purchased my new Ford because of Tom. I felt no pressure to do more than I was comfortable with and was impressed by his product knowledge. He made the whole process easy and free from intimidation. I would be happy to refer Tom and the dealership in the future.

"We purchased a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ from Tom Keefe at ..."

We purchased a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ from Tom Keefe at Bowen Scarf Lincoln in Kent, This was with out a doubt the most non-stressfull car purchase we have ever had !! Friendly and very knowledgeable of their product, Tom and Bryan worked very very hard for us to make us very happy with our purchase and help us to decide weather to order a car or get the one car on the lot that was exactly what we wanted. Carrie the auto writer was super friendly and personable it felt like we had known her for years. Pebbles and I will be telling everbody we know about Bowen Scarf Lincoln and their awesome staff and unbeatable prices !!!! RUSS and Pebbles Ryckman.

Tom Keefe was our Main salesman, but we did also talk with Bryan and Randy !!

"I had been looking at the Ford Fusion Hybrid for over 10..."

I had been looking at the Ford Fusion Hybrid for over 10 weeks. I decided to stop by my local dealership, Bowen Scarff, and look at the Fusion. Tom Keefe greeted me and right from the start was at ease. No pressure, he answered all of my questions and offered alternatives to some options that were not available on the lot. I decided to pull the trigger and the buying process was quick, and efficient. A couple of days later when I was able to detail the outside of my new car, I noticed a scratch on the passenger door, I called Tom and he asked me to bring it down. When I arrived Tom was on the phone, but the sales manager Brian greeted me and took a look at the scratch and he took care of it himself. Great customer service. I would definitely recommend Bowen Scarff. Thank you! Shawn Ladely

"We had a great experience! I like how they didn't..."

We had a great experience! I like how they didn't pressure us into anything. We were able to test drive the cars on our own without the pressure of the salesman coming with us. I would definately recommend this dealership to others.

"Tom was great. No pressure, friendly, and knowledgeable...."

Tom was great. No pressure, friendly, and knowledgeable. The dealership as a whole was also great dealing with. Felt at home and not pressured to make a decision. Highly recommend!

"We purchased a beautiful 2014 Escape from Tim Zetterwall...."

We purchased a beautiful 2014 Escape from Tim Zetterwall. I can't say enough about Tim!! On my first visit to the dealership I told Tim I was doing some research on cars and was just looking that day. Tim knew there was not going to be a sale that day, but it did not keep him from spending close to two hours with me, taking me on a test drive, answering my questions and providing me with lots of information about the rebates that could help bring the final price of the car down. Tim was incredibly pleasant and accommodating. I HATE car shopping...the whole dang experience! Car salesman feel so predatory and it feels like you can't believe anything that comes out of their mouths! Tim actually made the whole experience enjoyable though! I never felt pressured, or like he was trying to fool me or take advantage of me because I'm a woman and was there without my husband. I visited other dealers afterwards to look at other models, and I could not get out of those places fast enough!! My thanks to Tim for providing my family with an awesome car buying experience! You were the reason we returned to Bowen Scarff instead of visiting other Ford dealerships in the area. You made sure we received every possible rebate and offer possible, and you got us top dollar for our trade in. And to Tom in finance, thanks for not being pushy with the extended warranty's. You provided the information, we passed, and you moved on. I hate high pressure sales tactics and was dreading that part of the paper signing. There were no issues though, which only made an awesome car buying experience that much better! Thanks, Tom!! Put simply, if you come to this dealership you will not be subject to the high pressure, slimy tactics you will encounter other places. I trust Tim and Bowen Scarff Ford, and they will certainly see my business again in the future!

"Excellent overall experience in purchasing a new Fusion..."

Excellent overall experience in purchasing a new Fusion Hybrid Energi from Bowen Scarff Ford. Tim was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and in evaluating all the options for the vehicle. This our second vehicle we have purchased from Bowen Scarff and will definitively be back for future vehicle purchases.

Reviews of Tom Keefe