Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
2,560 Dealership Reviews
Rod Jen Ingels

"Fantastic Experience"

We have bought a lot of cars over 50+ years. This purchase experience, by far, is the best that either of us has had. Frank Serverius was extremely pleasant, professional, and knowledgable about the Lincoln. He made our experience a pleasure and stayed in touch every step of the way as we waited for our car to be built. Everyone else that we worked with on our purchase was exceptional. Even the workplace atmosphere was upbeat and friendly. We would definitely recommend Frank and the Bozard "family" to our friends and acquaintances.

LoriM
3/30/2015

"Driver's door adjustment "

Door wasn't closing properly and they were able to correct and now it's perfect. Thanks Bozard! One day service and I was provided a vehicle to drive for the day.

GoForth
3/30/2015

"Good experience with small RV Service"

Good, timely, friendly service. I feel that my newly purchased used RV was well serviced by the folks at Bozard. The person I interfaced with, Ms. Piper Bueno, was easy to work with, informative, and a game changer for me and Bozard. My last experience was not good in my opinion but I was pleased to be able to have the opportunity to write a positive review.

wlcombs1

"Professional"

Mike Murdock was very professional, kind and understanding. He was very knowledgeable. I had a very pleasant experience. I will be a long time customer of Mike's. Thank you.

Nancy G.
3/30/2015

"Stephen Purdy, Senior Sales Guide"

Stephen Purdy is an excellent sales person. This is the second Lincoln I have bought from him in 5 years. Each time he went above & beyond to make me happy! Tanya Tomanek is the Lincoln Concierge & she personally delivered to my home a beautiful jade plant in one of the beautiful colored Mexican pots that St. Augustine is so famous for, just because I saw one in an office at their dealership & told her I wanted one. Tanya went above & beyond to be nice & make me happy. Henry Rowe is the Senior Internet Sales Manager & he was very helpful with any questions I had concerning the operation of my new MKX. I would highly recommend the people I have listed in this review to help you with your next vehicle. Thank you, Nancy Gentry

Tanya Tomanek, Henry Rowe

mag

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Mike Murdock was extremely accommodating, knowledgeable, and friendly. This was the best buying experience I have had with an automobile. Would definitely recommend Mike and Bozard Ford.

dannosully
3/29/2015

" Thanks Kevin"

Kevin was awesome. This was my first great experience buying a vehicle. The whole process was great. I will send people to Kevin in the future.

jeanniecohen
3/28/2015

"Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable, accomodating"

I had a great experience buying my 2014 F150 at Bozard Ford dealership. We were made very comfortable, and there was little pressure. Salesman and financial department did their best to get just what I asked for.

Jennifer

" Best Experience "

Jeremy C, he work with me for a week over the phone and 3 days in person. He found the vehicle I was looking for. Jeremy is one of a kind sale man.

Osprey20
3/28/2015

"Basic Service but Always Great"

Only needed auto butler service this time. Colby handled things within the timeframe anticipated and everything went well. Tonya arranged for our transportation needs as we need to do some things while the car in the shop since we only get up to St Augustine from Palm Coast on occasion. All the people at Bozard are always friendly and accommodating.

1 - 10 of 2,560 results