Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Call
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been family owned and operated for over 61 years. Voted the best dealer in St Augustine 2010, 2011, & 2012. We provide a pleasurable and professional experience to our customers. Bozard Ford is proud to announce that Ford Motor Company has awarded our dealership the highly coveted PRESIDENTS AWARD! Only a select few dealers in the nation recieve this award as only those who meet very high standards of customer satisfaction make the cut. Thanks! Every member of the Bozard team has contributed to this and may we all wear it proudly!

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service

"fast and pain free "

Came to just test drive and left an hour later with a great SUV at a great price. The process was stress free, friendly and exciting.

"A true positive experience"

Sharyl and the team at Bozard listened to what we needed regarding the vehicle, the options, and the bottom line price. They did not play the usual games with extended finance terms and explored all available rebates. We highly recommend Bozard Ford.

"Routine service"

I brought my vehicle in for routine service and it was provided for in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. Dawn is a pleasure to work with.

"Service"

Jeff and Marcia were able to get my vehicle in to the service department without having to wait the whole day to diagnose the problem. I will continue to bring my vehicle to bozard because of the great service team they have.

"Great Dealership"

My check engine light had come on and off on my truck for over a year. I bought the truck 2011 in TX and since then have probably taken it 5 or 6 different dealerships for service. None of them compare to the service that I got a Bozard Ford. They diagnosed my problem and did the repair in a very timely fashion. I would highly recommend them.

"Lesson learned"

I tried going to another ford dealership for my service. I will not make that mistake again. Your customer service is amazing and the people really know what they see doing. Thank you!

Service Department

"Above what I expected"

From day one of looking and test driving to day four of making my final decision, John let me make the contact with him. There was no pressure nor arrogance from my salesman who wanted to make sure that I was totally satisfied with my entire experience. I love my new Ford Edge!

"You guys are number one !"

What a great experience it was to purchase a vehicle from Chris Buck and the Bozard team . They really made me feel comfortable and treated me better than I could have ever expected . No pressure and what a great deal they worked out for me . But I'm telling you Chris Buck is the man !! Big thanks to all at Bozard Ford !

"Service and new car sales"

Last year i have purchased a used 2012 Ford explorer, I already had to replace the shocks,brakes,battery, front end recall which the front end literally fell out. And last but least Airbag problem which would have costed over $500 A lemon by the extreme in my opinion.I made the decision to get out of it well the getting was good and bought a 2014 Ford Edge, Ricky Goodwin was a excellant help, To find a affordable vechile My Family has been a Bozard customer since 1951. The edge was like the 4th vechile purchased by this family in the last few years i also purchased a 2013 F-150 my father a F-150 brother F-250 , and my wife purchased two vechiles her self. the 2012 Explore and now the Edge. Under the circumstances a job well done on the finance guys and Ricky goodwin and the encouragement from piper and the young Lady and the front desk Named Stephanie. why isn't she listed on top? but i HaVE BEEN VERY LUCKY TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THESE WHO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT MY PROBLEMS IN SOLVING THE GREAT LEMON PROBLEM lol WINKS.

"Awesome Experience"

I drove from Callahan ,60 miles, to test drive a suv. Great people in this area, very happy with my purchase, Louis and Chase are the best.

Bozard Ford Lincoln responded to this review

November 17, 2014

Thank you for going so far out of your way to give Bozard a try! We appreciate the review and thank you for your business!

Reviews of Marcia Nelson