Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
2,613 Dealership Reviews
Har345

"Clear choice with Eric"

I went into Bozard looking for a truck but could not decide between a Ford or Chevy. Eric was very knowledgeable about the F150. After test driving the F150 with Eric I knew that Ford was the way to go. I was very pleased with the way Eric presented the vehicle to me. He was friendly and made my car buying experience extremely pleasant. Eric also introduced me to Matt Tudor who was a great help in getting me a price we could agree on. I highly recommend these two to anyone who is looking for a new car.

Robja45

"Great store"

I just bought my Escape from there and Corrie was the best Saleman I have dealt with in 60 years. Easy to work with and Matt and Jesse greeted me with a friendly smile when we walked in the door. Glad I was recommended to this dealership. Great Job guys!

Jm57

"Top notch service"

Bozard Ford delivers above and beyond service. Their sales team is very helpful, and Freddy Brown was a huge help in purchasing my newest vehicle. The sales manager, Jesse was also a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to make the deal happen. I have also always had a positive experience with their service department, especially Dawn. They complete repairs in a timely manner and offer great customer service. They handle all of the fleet maintenance and repairs for our business flawlessly.

Frambo

"Great Service"

Great service as always. 3rd vehicle purchased from the #1 Ford Dealer Ricky Goodwin and Rick Gargia were excellent. Also referred friends from Tallahassee to make the trip to Saint Augustine and they purchased a 2015 Ford Exployer.

cmarsh
4/17/2015

"Eric made the difference"

I have been to many other dealerships around North Florida and none of them are as knowledgeable and courteous as Eric Barber. Being able to browse through cars in a pressure free environment while getting useful information regarding each vehicle is great. I will be back for my next car very soon.

ED BOYER

"LUIS WAS THE REASON"

WHAT A GREAT SALES EFFORT..WENT THE EXTRA MILE AND HALF LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM ON LEASE CAR IN OCT. EVERYONE WAS NICE TO DEAL WITH

Bernard60

"Great experience"

My car shopping experience was top of the line at Bozard ford. Eric Barber helped me find the perfect truck that fit my budget and my sales manager Matt was helpful as well and worked with the pricing. I will definitely be back to purchase a car for my wife here in the near future.

Matt tudor

cboat136

"eric is awesome"

Came in just to look and eric was very helpful and the information he provided me left me leaving with all my answers And I never felt pressured by him. Will be back soon as my son starts to drive soon.

joecomma
4/17/2015

"Grade A top of the line experience"

Let me just tell you, Mr. Barber was excellent. Sometimes I can be a bit of a pain in the rear, but Eric sure did take car of everything I needed. 10 out of 10 would recommend to all of my lovely pals, keep up the great work Mr. Barber!

gldecca
4/17/2015

"my experience with Bozard Ford"

i had a great experience. Barry Benjamin was a pleasure to work with..Barry was attentive and answered all of my needs .I will always recommend Barry and Bozard Ford to all my friends.

1 - 10 of 2,613 results