Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

3,948 Dealership Reviews
Ron9523
5/30/2016

"Service"

The best customer service Dept I've seen anywhere in any business. Very friendly, efficient, and the follow-up is exceptional. Keep up the great work!

BozardLincoln2016
5/30/2016

"Highly recommended but opportunities for improvement"

exceptional people, competitive pricing, aggressive offers, large inventory. highly recommended. everyone goes out of their way to help and get things done. suggestions for continual improvement: 1-The open environment of customer interactions is not for everyone; should create some private space when preferred by a customer 2- the paperwork process is excessively time consuming and in great need of re-engineering to make it more efficient and responsive to customer time value 3- the computer technology is in need of upgrade, both hardware and software----old monitors and keyboards, little auto populating of fields causing redundant entries in forms etc.--was as frustrating to sales team as to customer

NolesR#1
5/29/2016

"New Truck Purchase F250"

Excellent experience, informative and responsive. John, Jeremy and Rick worked well as a team and made the experience excellent. I will be back for any future needs.

Fr. Lev

"Bozard get's it"

My experience buying at Bozard was the best I've ever had. My first quick lane servicing was quick and easy. I recommend Bozard Ford to everyone!

Christina Chandradat

"Buying a vehicle"

It was a pleasure doing business with this dealership and its employees, Mike was an amazing salesman and worked hard to get my partner and I exactly what we were looking for. Bob and Ryan help us afford our new Toyota at an affordable price and stress free. Mike also did a good job keeping us company while we were waiting. We bought a Toyota RAV4 it was beautiful and ready to go.

dstromsr

"Superior customer service!"

Bryan, JC and the entire sales/management team were VERY helpful and accommodating to our needs and desires. The very best vehicle purchase experience that we have had.

Jessica
5/26/2016

"Simply the best car buying experience"

I saw a listing on Craigslist for a Honda CR-V at Bozard Ford that caught my eye, but I was in the early stages of my search, and not ready to commit. Buddy answered all of my questions quickly but respected that I was not ready yet. After comparing over 50 cars, I found that the CR-V at Bozard Ford was the absolute best deal. Buddy worked with me to get the car shipped to Tallahassee and within 24 hours I had my new (used) car! The vehicle was exactly as described, and the driver was friendly and helpful in filling out all the paperwork so that I could be off in my new car. I was VERY hesitant to purchase a vehicle that I had not been able to see in person, but Buddy answered every question I had, sent videos of the vehicle, and assured me I would be able to test drive it in Tallahassee before purchasing it. I would recommend Bozard Ford to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

May 27, 2016

We are so glad to hear that Buddy took such great care of you! He is amazing and always wants to be sure that his customers are well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

damage2029
5/26/2016

"Best vehicle purchase ever"

I have never had a better vehicle purchase in my life. Jim D didn't push or steer me in any direction (as salesman sometimes do), after we talked he knew what I was looking for and what I wanted in a truck. When I drove from Camden County, GA to St. Augustine, he had the vehicle ready to go. It was an easy choice and then Rick G took over with my financing. Having not had a car payment in over 8 years, I wasn't looking forward to having one (im still overjoyed about it haha) but Rick made it affordable and worked with several banks to get me the best rate. Give both of em a raise I say!

May 27, 2016

Jim and Rick are great! We are so glad to hear that they took care of you while you were here with us! We always want to be sure our customers get nothing but the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

tomandkellie
5/25/2016

"Honda purchase"

Chase was good to work with and was helpful and quick to respond . Overall we had a good experience and will consider returning to Bpzard in the future.

May 25, 2016

We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. Chase is great and always wants to be sure that our customers are well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Carhappy
5/24/2016

"Painless!"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Buddy Price was an absolute gem. He was professional, courteous and was not the least bit pushy. Buddy was responsive from our first contact and once I decided on the car both Buddy and Rick Garcia made the paperwork process very smooth and quick. I would definitely recommend Buddy and Rick to anyone buying a car. My husband and I will definitely do business with them again. Thank you Buddy and Rick!

May 25, 2016

Buddy and Rick are great! They always want to be sure our customers are well taken care of and happy while here with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 3,948 results