Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

4,271 Dealership Reviews
gregblanton59
8/26/2016

"Awesome "

Bozard ford went above and beyond what they were required to do. I purchased an 2006 F-350 4x4 as is Three months ago and have had a few issues and the latest lost turbocharger and they took care of it. You don't find dealerships like that anymore. I'm am very satisfied with them Highly recommend it to anyone

Summerbetsy3
8/26/2016

"Outstanding service"

Plenty to do while waiting car service. Even talked with friendly employees. Even had TV and Shuffleboard to entertain myself. Great place and recommend to many people.

CSTAN247
8/25/2016

"Warm atmosphere with plenty to do while waiting"

I was pleased with the space and accomodations, cookies, water, popcorn etc. while waiting. I would give 4 1/2 stars but it wasn't an option. The strike was for taking quite a bit of time before realizing that it was a simple fix and needed to be done elsewhere because it was a proprietary install of a part (wiring harness trailer from U-Haul) that Ford could not provide or fix for me. I would have liked them to have figured that out sooner so that I could have been on my way. The Ping Pong was an Awesome past time! I more than likely will come back v. my current Jacksonville Avenues Ford Dealer for service.

August 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

bob c

"LINCOLN DATE NIGHT"

TANYA WAS EXTREMELY GRACIOUS. HER PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE WAS OUTSTANDING. A TRUE ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY. SHOULD WE CONSIDER A PURCHASE, BOZARD WOULD BE AT THE TOP OF OUR LIST.

August 26, 2016

Tanya is great! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

dnm8491
8/25/2016

"Earned a customer for life"

Everyone at the dealership was willing to go out of their way to help. Not just with my wife and myself, but that way with everyone that walked through the door. Listened to what we wanted and needed and actually worked on that instead of pushing us on something else that would be "easier" for them. They make you feel like you are important and not just another sales number walking through the door. Many of the salesman even helped entertain our son and interact with him. That shows their "family" views.

August 26, 2016

Awesome to hear! Daniel, Bryan, Rick, George, Jesse and Buddy are all awesome! We always want to be sure that our customers are well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

Ron Riddle
8/25/2016

"Always had a great experience with each vehicle "

Bought over six vehicles from this dealership and had a great experience with Luis. He works very hard on meeting our needs and being professional. That is why we came back and also sent my daughter and son-in-law there to purchases their vehicles.

August 26, 2016

We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience while here with us! We always want to be sure that our customers are well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

WALTSWIM
8/25/2016

"Car lost all power when on a return home trip"

I called for service on a Friday a.m. after our vehicle barely got home, having stalled and then had no power whatsoever. My service rep, Jeff Sparks ,said that even though they had a bag log from the previous day to bring it in so that he could see what could be done. The problem was identified as a Throttle Control gone bad (car had only 7600 miles), and they were able to correct the problem and get the car back by early afternoon. I am pretty happy with this kind of response for an emergency situation and I thank Jeff for his successful efforts to get us rolling again.

August 26, 2016

Jeff is great! He is always sure that our customers are well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

bryanhorne13

"Fast and Easy service"

Wow, what else can I say The sales team was great. They met all my expectations when looking for options with my specific requirements. I went in trying to see what they offered and before I knew it I was driving home in my brand new Focus. All the staff there were a pleasure to work with. I'm very happy with my purchase and will be there again if I ever want to upgrade.

August 25, 2016

Luis, George and Erik are fantastic! They are always sure that our customers are very well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

Jordan123

"Best service department!"

Bozard does not disappoint! Superb service in a timely manner. Ed Roberts goes above and beyond like no other. I have been a customer of Boxard for 17 years and Regis is the best service department staff ever

August 25, 2016

Awesome to hear! We are pleased that you are well taken care of every time you are here with us! We always want to be sure our customers get nothing but the best. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

bigjohn59
8/25/2016

"Very good, prompt service"

I took my 2015 Lincoln MKZ in for service as well as several warranted items that needed to be checked and corrected. I was greeted warmly and they took my car back for service right away. I was offered a "loner" vehicle but I declined since I had come prepared for a long wait. My car was ready far sooner than I had expected and all the items appear to have been taken care of within that time. Marcia was very courteous and asked several questions to be sure she understood my problems before sending the car back to the mechanic.

August 25, 2016

Marcia is great! We are so happy to hear that she took such great care of you. We always want to be sure that our customers are well taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

1 - 10 of 4,271 results