Bozard Ford Lincoln

Jena Thomas, Sales Guide, Bozard Ford Lincoln

Jena Thomas

Sales Guide

June 24, 2017

"Mustang Good! John Ramirez AWESOME!!!"

- Daniel Roberts

My daughter has always dreamed of owning a Mustang. As she starts her new career, John spent the last year working with her to get JUST THE RIGHT MUSTANG! Thanks, John. You are an amazing example of the quality Bozard Ford has stood for all these years.

John Ramirez

June 24, 2017

"Bozard does it again!"

- FloridaUAV.com

When it came time to buy another truck, I shopped around like a smart shopper but Bozard again came out on top by far! They offered $4k MORE for my trade in than any other dealer. They didn't try to throw in options without asking me and the they didn't do things like add a $250 charge for cleaning and recertification of my trade in (yeah one of the dealers in JAX does that). Most important, they simply had a better price than anyone else. My sales consultant was Jena, who also sold me my last truck. I had a lot of questions about engines and options packages on the new model. Like a pro, Jena accurately answered any question I had. We drove several trucks and she really worked with me to make sure to get the exact one I wanted. Thanks for being so patient Jena!!! When it came time to sign, I was introduced to Wyll. With no undue pressure at all, Wyll walked me through the various warranties and other add ons. Even through I knew the deal, he went through it again to make sure everything was clear and all disclosures were made. After signing the pile of docs, he did the crazy folding trick those guys are known for, got it all into the envelope and I was on my way. I've had Fords all my life from dealers in TX, VA, OH, VT and FL. I really can't think of another that beats Bozard on the purchase and on the service side. If you make it to St Aug, stop in and make sure to ask for Jena!

Jena Thomas
Wyll Dickenson
Tom Reinard
Adam Williams

June 23, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Kimberly

The service that Buddy Price gave to me was phenomenal, he got me a great deal on my 2017 Ford Fiesta! I recommend him for all first time car buyers.

Buddy Price