Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

2,710 Dealership Reviews
lwest
5/28/2015

"Great Experience!"

Bozard Ford was the second Ford dealer my father and I visited over Memorial Weekend. Our first dealer experience did not turn out so great, so I was not overly hopefully when we decided to go to Bozard Ford. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted by Wes Herring. Wes was very professional, helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience. Wes listen to exactly what I wanted and immediately took us to the car I had found online. When I was unable to decide between two different color Explorers Wes pulled both vehicles next to each other so that I could compare them. Wes was very patient throughout the entire experience. After the purchase of my new vehicle I returned the following day to have the windows tinted and two very small "door dings" removed. Wes contacted me the morning of to make sure I would still arrive as planned. This process could not have gone better. Wes assisted with getting me a rental car. I was able to return the following day to pick up my vehicle. I cannot say enough good things about the customer service at Bozard Ford. Everyone was very friendly, the vehicle pricing is competitive, and I was provided with a good trade in value for my vehicle. I would highly recommend Bozard to anyone and will most likely return for the purchase of my next vehicle (many years from now).

pickyoldgal
5/28/2015

"Wonderful Experience."

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Escape in April, There was a very small paint chip on the passenger door. We alerted our salesman and we were assured this would be taken care of, we were told to arrive by 9:00am Wednesday morning which we did, however the service department was not aware but Nathan handled us with respect and kindness, even arranged a rental for us. Tonya couldn't have been nicer. Overall our Bozard experience has changed my outlook on car dealers. This IS the way to keep customers happy and build a great reputation> Thank you Nathan and Tonya. and Crystal. Nancy and Gary Jorgensen

Tonya Tomanek

pamlloyd0419

"Great Experience"

This was my first time at Bozard Ford and I have to say it was very nice! Everyone at dealership was very nice and helpful. We love our salesman so much the last two vehicles we have bought from him we have not even drove before we signed the papers! You are the Best Mike Tudor!!

Cheryl D
5/27/2015

"recall fixed on lincoln"

Marcia is outstanding . She always greets you with a smile and listens to your cars problem. She is a real asset to Bozard Ford and a pleasure to work with solving my cars problems.

JB

"Very Pleased!"

The culture at this business is unique. The employees really care about customer satisfaction and go out of their way to ensure a happy customer.

James evan2
5/26/2015

"Great dealership!!!"

We had a great experience with this dealership. The experience and knowledge was very helpful that Mike Murdock provided. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for quality service. Everyone was very helpful. Thanks, James Atkinson

flabuck
5/26/2015

"great first visit"

Jeremy was very patient, first contact online and the patience he showed while i cleared other matters was great. Week to 10 days later he remembered our chat and was ready to work on the deal.

f150
5/25/2015

"great service, and assistance "

Jeff young and Matt Tudor, great at their jobs. Answered every question, Straight to the point, Not like other dealers that just try to get your business and at the end screw you up. Very honest and patient people.

x-150
5/24/2015

"Great Sales Guide"

Kevin went the extra mile to ensure I had a good experience. He didnt push ANYTHING but instead sat back and let me ask the questions and he was probably THE most knowledgable representative I have ever worked with. He knew the vehicles from top to bottom and showed me things I had no idea Ford F-150 provided. He is an absolute asset to Bozard Ford!

DavidK
5/23/2015

"Great first time purchase"

I recently bought a Mustang I saw online from Bozard Ford and was very impressed by the quality of service. I live in Georgia and was looking to purchase a car for the first time, so buying a new car from a dealership in Florida was pretty duanting. Jeremy made sure I wasn't left in the dark and was always very quick to answer any questions I had. Knowing I lived in a small town he even called later that day to make sure I made it through Jacksonville safely. 5 out 5.

1 - 10 of 2,710 results