Bozard Ford Lincoln

Sales Guide

January 15, 2017

"Efficient and Professional"

- Ken Rogowski

Glenn was extremely helpful and responsive to our requirements. He was familiar with the Lincoln products, professional in his presentations and offered us complete information and opportunities to try out the various vehicles. We appreciate all the care and attention provided to us. It makes our lease of the new MKX a pleasant experience.

January 15, 2017

"Date Night Experience"

- Joanne van Zyl

Not only was the dinner a wonderful experience, but the Lincoln was phenomenal. We loved all of the extra features the car offers, and the ease of driving and parking it was great. Thank you to Tanya, who took the time to fill us in on the instructions. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. Obviously, she loves her job. We wish we could have brought the Lincoln home to show our friends, but we live an hour away, and it wasn't feasible. What a beautiful ride!! Many years ago my late husband drove a Lincoln and we loved it. Thanks for allowing us to have the experience again. In regard to Michael's Tasting Room, I have to say it was the best meal I have had in a long while. Because I frequently dine at fine restaurants, I truly appreciated the lovely menu at Michael's. I never knew that it was in St. Augustine, but now that I do, I will mention it to my friends who visit there often. Thank you , thank you, thank you.

January 14, 2017

"True meaning of customer service "

- Angel904

After having my concerns blown off by 2 other Ford dealerships in Jacksonville I drove all the way to St. Augustine in the hopes Bozard could help. And boy did they! Bozard and Alex actually listened to my concerns, got me right in for service, and helped me with a rental car. They got my Escape fixed in no time and even let know me know when all my routine maintenance services were coming do. I will happily make the drive again and again to Bozard Ford in St. Augustine for everything I need from now on.

New 2016 Lincoln MKX, $43389