Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

4,128 Dealership Reviews
Benjamin Miley
7/25/2016

"Great service "

I was very happy with the service I received. Marcia Nelson took care of me and went above and beyond what she needed too. Everything I needed she showed concern and made sure everything was taken care of.

Gillianneduffy6
7/25/2016

"Very personable, worked with m"

As a first time buyer, Bozard worked wonders for me and made me super comfortable with my choice. I recommend anyone who is a first time buyer to go there and take a look because they are a very friendly and amazing company.

Barbara Crosby
7/24/2016

"could not have been any better"

Just bought a new car. Has been a great experience. could not ask for a better sales person than Jim Durant. Would recommend any one to your sales department.

DLove
7/24/2016

"I had an awesome experience with Bozard Staff.."

Buddy and Rick were awesome. Answered all of my questions, were very understanding when dealing with my request, very informative and didnt' pressure me at all. They were the example of great sells persons.

Trevor Brown
7/24/2016

"My great car buying experience "

My car buying experience was A 1 for the truck I wanted for the price I wanted Buddy Price was on point I would and have recommended board to others

Ayleen Lauzurique
7/24/2016

"We had a great experience, Thank you!"

Thank you Cowboy for treating us like we were buying the most expensive car in your lot (and we were not). We really appreciate your patience. Thank you and Tom for working on a price with us. Rick we appreciate how diligent you were in finding the finance that was right for us. We walked in nervous (my dad always comes with us when it comes to big purchases and he wasn't with us this time) and left confident with the purchase we made. All of you were friendly, courteous and family oriented.

Connor70
7/24/2016

"Amazing experience. Very well run dealership. "

Appointment was right on time. Greeted enthusiastically. The loner car was very convient. We did the Lincoln date night and the experience was second to none. Wonderful restaurant.

Amber Manes
7/24/2016

"Amazing! Best experience ever!"

Great customer service! Found exactly what we were looking for with the help of Luis. Will definitely be purchasing our future vehicles from Bozard Ford Lincoln and highly recommend you check them out and ask for Luis!

Jeannie Dyess

"We love Bozard!"

We have bought four vehicles here. I feel like they roll out the red carpet for us. Everyone is friendly and easy to deal with. They want you to leave happy and satisfied and we always do. No creepy shady salespeople. They always take good care of us no matter what department we are dealing with.

TLafiteau
7/22/2016

"Quick, friendly service"

Brought my 2012 Mustang in for a service recall. While there, had Board do a full synthetic oil change and a tire rotation. They had me in and out, with my freshly washed vehicle in 2 hours. Very happy.

1 - 10 of 4,128 results