Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
2,867 Dealership Reviews
Paulster66
7/28/2015

"I will keep coming back"

I have purchased several vehicles over the years and i keep finding myself back at Bozard Ford. The professionalism and attention to details are top notch. I have always felt as part of the Bozard family, I even bring my vehicle in for oil changes at their location, I pass 2 other ford dealers on the way. I will continue purchasing from them and from Luis as long as they will let me. Luis has always treated me and my family as family. George will shake your hand like a long lost friend and AJ is as honest as they come. Keep up the great work and support. Customer for life,

Grasshopper
7/27/2015

"No pressure from salesman "

I met Zach at the dealership and he was polite and showed us cars requested. He encouraged me to take my time because cars are expensive decision. I looked at some cars and talked to salesman via text. I returned a few days later a purchased a car. Bozart overall is friendly service and concern for Customers to select the tight vehicle. Zach made sure I understood all paperwork before I drove. Mr. Kevin Mitchell was professional in conducting my financial purchase of my vehicle. Overall, the buying experience was outstanding. I will tell my friends about Bozart for their vehicle Needs and recommend asking for Zach.

Lady at service desk gave me water and cookies

Daryl
7/27/2015

"The Complete Package "

It doesn't matter whether I'm buying a used vehicle, a new vehicle, getting vehicles serviced or adding accessories. The one constant is the world class atmosphere. The customer experience is unlike any I've ever witnessed with any organization. It does not matter why you are there or what product/service you are seeking; the level of knowledge, communication and customer friendly culture is second to none. This is why I keep coming back. Bozard gets it!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! At Bozard Ford Lincoln we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible and we are so pleased to know that we have always been able to do that for you! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

M Tipton
7/26/2015

"Helped us out with bad credit"

We gave them a five star rating because of the friendly service. and The very hard work they did to get us financed with a credit score of 475.. No other dealers would even take the time.. they made us feel like real people.. Thanks so much Bozard...

July 27, 2015

We are so happy that we were able to help you out and get you in a new vehicle! At Bozard Ford Lincoln we truly believe in going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to make sure that our customers leave happy! We thank you very much for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

tmcmann02
7/24/2015

"Outstanding first purchase experience = second purchase"

I purchased my first new vehicle from Bozard Ford several years ago. Instantly and throughout my ownership the Bozard team consistently provided superior support. Recently I decided to upgrade and although I knew I had other choices I was compelled to visit Bozard, As expected the salesman "Buddy Price" presented me the vehicle with all my desired options and AJ Miller worked to provided me the trade-in and purchase price I was happy with. Thank you Bozard Ford team for your caring support.

July 25, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Buddy and Aj are great at what they do and truly care about getting the best deal possible for their customers as well as providing the best customer service even after the deal is done. We thank you very much for choosing us, there is a lot of competition out there and it means a lot to have our customers come back to us. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the future!

mhendrix

"Excellent Quality Service"

This was our first experience at Bozard Ford and I have to say, we are extremely impressed. Kevin Noble went above and beyond to meet and exceed our expectations, even coming in to meet us on his day off to ensure we were completely satisfied. We will definitely return for future purchases. Kevin Mitchell was very helpful as well, staying late into the night to finish our paperwork.

July 24, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! The two Kevins are wonderful at what they do and truly care about providing their customers with the best customer service possible! We thank you very much for your purchase and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Jtrabs
7/23/2015

"Easiest car purchase i've ever made!"

I originally came to this dealer because they advertised on their website some of the best prices I've seen on a new Mustang however the experience I had when I arrived at the dealer was even better than I could have ever imagined! It was an easy purchase with no need to haggle or fight and the staff even helped get me the maximum amount of rebated I could get for my car! This was the easiest most painless vehicle purchase I've ever made with some of the nicest people I've encountered.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! At Bozard Ford Lincoln we always strive to provide the best customer service possible and we are so pleased that our team took such good care of you! Congratulations on your new purchase and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Roach904
7/23/2015

"Exceptional people, Amazing experience"

Bozard Ford really is a great place to buy your next vehicle. We found the car we had been looking for and Bozard really helped us afford it with their strong financial relationships. Grant Tom and Rick were very pleasant to work with and Marcia in the service department was also extremely helpful. Thank you Bozard Ford!

July 24, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had such a good experience at our dealership! Grant, Tom, Rick and Marcia are all wonderful at what they do and truly care about providing their customers with the best experience possible. Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

CC

"Car repair"

Each time I go to Bozard the personal is better than the last time. Very helpful and concerned about your problem. Thank you Bozard Personal

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We are very happy to know that our staff always takes such good care of you! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

RJ

"Great non-stressful experience"

From the time meeting Buddy until the end when we picked up the vehicle it was truly a pleasant experience. All parties involved were very helpful, considerate and truly interested in our satisfaction.

Greg (in service)

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your purchase! We are so happy to hear that Buddy took such good care of you! Buddy is wonderful at what he does and truly cares about making each customers experience with us the best possible. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we can't wait to see you at your next visit with us!

1 - 10 of 2,867 results