Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
4,360 Dealership Reviews
CC
9/27/2016

"Tanya Tomanek is "The Best"!"

Ms. Tomanek is so incredibly knowledgeable of the vehicles. She explained the electronics in such a manner that they were easy and quickly usable (and I'm no techno). She is friendly, genuinely listens, service oreinted, no question is above or below her... makes you feel that you are #1. I highly recommend that you ask for her by name. Local Educator PS Letti Bozard is the same way.. she is all about serving our community!

Maribel
9/27/2016

"Great atmosphere and people!"

The moment i step out of my car they assisted me with all the questions i had. They treated me like a family and friend instead of just a customer and a buyer. Luis and Rick we so much help. Great people!!!

paulg

"Service Experience"

From greeting to check out - Bozard Ford is the best. Their service dept provides more than just service (which is great). They are looking out for you and helpful in any way they can be.

zeusgizmo

"Wonderful service"

Tanya Tomanek at Bozard Ford Lincoln was fabulous. I received wonderful service from Tanya and all staff I encountered on my visit. They offer top notch service!

gg

"the best yet"

arrived as set greeted and had me on my way very quick. a checkout of the lincoln was very thorough a very friendly staff and experience

leigh carvin jones
9/25/2016

"Miracle Worker"

John Ramirez of Bozard Ford worked miracles for my husband and me. He was so helpful and kind. We were underwater on our vehicle and he worked a deal where we got a better vehicle at a lower monthly payment. I can't say enough about how straight forward and honest they were. I would recommend anyone to go see John at Bozard!!! Also, Ryan Shapiro worked an awesome deal for us... he is a wizard!

BF150
9/25/2016

"Service for my F-150"

I set an appointment for my service of my F-150 for Sunday due to my busy schedule this was the only day I can get it done my appointment was at 2pm and before I could find a place to sit my truck was in having a premium service rotate tires oil change 30 minutes after I was on my way with service and a clean truck thanks to all involved

hollyd
9/24/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

The experience I had at Bozard was excellent! I left with an amazing car and an even better price then I could have imagined. Tischler is an excellent car salesman and I would highly recommend him. Tischler was very determined to help me find the car of my dreams and he did just that! If you are look for great service and a great car defiantly go to Bozard.

anncait
9/22/2016

"Great experience!"

I had the best car buying experience at Bozard. Mike Mitchell and Erik Shipley were awesome! I will definitely come back next time we are in the market for a vehicle.

Bozard Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 23, 2016

Mike and Erik are awesome! They are always sure that our customers are very well taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

sgtchaney
9/22/2016

"New to area"

My wife and I just moved to the area from out of state. Took her Explorer in for an oil change and tire rotation. Quickly done as well as a full inspection with a list of potential items needing attention. Loved the service.

Bozard Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 23, 2016

Great to hear! We are happy that you were well taken care of while here with us! We always want to be sure our customers get nothing but the best. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

1 - 10 of 4,360 results