Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
2,465 Dealership Reviews
Mhm12b
3/06/2015

"My experience at bozart ford "

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting Bozard ford. I met with a young man named Eric who took me on multiple multiple test drives. He was happy to answer any questions i had. It was a real pleasure meeting Mr. Barber. Had a great time playing ping pong as well. My next car will be coming from bozard Ford!

LizBelote

"Great dealer!"

Eric Barber was a fantastic sales person. He and Matt Tudor were very helpful and considerate. Always willing to work with me on my car choice and finances. Loved the experience at Bozard!

KNovak
3/06/2015

"Amazing customer service "

I recently bought a new vehicle from Bozard and my experience was nothing less the best. The entire staff and team at Bozard Ford is phenomenal; completely genuine, knowledgable and efficient. I will never purchase from another dealership. Highly recommend them!!!

Makaela95
3/05/2015

"My New Fiesta"

So I went out today knowing that I was going to buy a new car. But I didn't expect it to be such a fast and pleasant experience. I told Luis exactly what I wanted and what my price range was. He was straight forward with me and was so easy to talk to. No beating around the bush. He immediately pointed me in the direction of the Fiesta. Needless to say I drove out of there with a brand new car. I have heard nothing but amazing reviews of this place which is why it was my first and only choice. I will be definitely be coming back to Luis for my next car!!!

momof2dogs
3/04/2015

"No AC"

Marsha Nelson was so helpful, scheduled us right in. Amazingly--dog hair was blocking AC vents, Great experience as always. Treats us just like family.

Glen Witt
3/04/2015

"F 350"

Needed upgrade, eas able to conduct most of the deal over the phone, once we arrived at dealership all was in order. Wyll went the extra mile to ensure our happiness ! Thanks Bozard

DDMATHIS
3/03/2015

"Excellent and great experience"

Finally a dealership that focuses on the customer and really means it. Kevin was excellent, as he spent time with us to find a vehicle even though we not expecting to buy soon. Kevin's personality and quality service made our decision to buy an easy one.

Kim C
3/02/2015

"Bought an Escape"

I went with my mother to help her get a new car. We worked with Henry Rowe. I am an informed buyer and do my homework. Henry was wonderful to work with and at no time was the buying process contentious, which was lovely.

J. Mark Stratton
3/02/2015

"As Usual"

As usual, I took my F250 to Bozard for an oil change and was treated great by Alex and Marcia. All service advisors should be this efficient. Thanks again!!

gusgus
3/01/2015

"Going Beyond Expectations"

Hats off to Russell Wright, Service Manager. He went to bat with Ford corporate in addressing our Ford Edge's persistent problem with a defective CD player. The problem involved CDs "sticking" in the device at various times (unable to eject), something that was not easily duplicated during two service visits. Problem persisted beyond the warranty period. Russell convinced Ford to cover bulk of the cost of an entire new radio/player assembly. Problem solved. Bozard's Service Dept. is great!

1 - 10 of 2,465 results