Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

3,822 Dealership Reviews
randshorton
5/01/2016

"GREAT GROUP"

I HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH FORD MOTOR CO FOR OVER 30 YEATS. DURING THAT TIME I HAVE HAD A LOT OF CONTACT WITH DEALERSHIPS, BOZZARD BY FAR SETS THE STANDARD FOR EXCELLENCE. TOM, STEVEN, HENRY AND ERIC MADE THE EXPERIENCE GREAT. WHEN YOU WALK IN THE DOOR THE LADY (WHO'S NAME I DONT REMEMBER) STARTS THE WARM EXPERIENCE. IT IS LIKE NO DEALERSHIP THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED, GREAT . ALL THE SALES PEOPLE WERE WARM AND FRIENDLY.

Carol Vanderwal
4/29/2016

"Bozard Ford, St. Augustine, Florida Service review"

The service, professionalism, advice and attention to detail is excellent. Jeff Sparks, Assistant Service Manager, Tanya Tomanek, and Richard Ziminski were an excellent support staff and made the process a great experience. I thank them and Bozard Ford/Lincoln for the excellent service experience.

Richard Ziminski, Excellent

Robin1002

"New Ford Edge"

My experience at this dealership was the best ive ever experienced. Chase, George and Ryan worked diligently to provide me the best possible rate/payment in regards to what I could afford. I felt like they truly cared. I would recommend this dealership to any and everyone.

Flex12
4/29/2016

"Flex oil change-tune up-bought 4 tires"

Just wanted to thank everyone today for their help. Stuart help me through the being process, realizing I needed tires,help me with that also. Now I wanted to let Dawn know that ever since I bought my first Ford she is a person that makes having my vehicle serviced at Bozard like coming home to family. So thank's to everyone that put me back into my Flex!! Mike Pennington ( neighbor) thank you for the ride home!

IC
4/28/2016

"Found a truck on the internet. Took a drive. Bought a truck."

Bozard has a very big inventory lots of trucks to choose from . Willing to negotiate on price and add ons. Sales personnel very friendly greeted as soon as we exited our vehicle.

April 29, 2016

We are glad to hear that you had a good visit while here with us. Rick and Lee are great and are always sure our customers are well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Tina71

"Awesome experience"

Great internet experience with Buddy Price. He worked with me on the date of delivery and I felt that had my best interest in hand.

April 28, 2016

Buddy is awesome! We are so glad to hear that he took great care of you while finding the right vehicle for you! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us while here with us as well! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

Marley
4/27/2016

"Experience wh Lincoln Concierge"

Tanya was was wonderful to work with. My car had a few items to be seen and I was having schduling issues trying to get it to the dealership. She met me wh a beautiful new loaner and swapped cars wh me. She personally is seeing to it that all expectations are exceeded

April 28, 2016

We are glad to hear that Tanya took great care of you! She is awesome and always wants to be sure that our customers are very well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

ford 2016

"Good Job"

Jeff Young was great at helping use find what we were looking for in a truck he took the time to look for what we told him we were looking for, he was very pleasant to work with. The rest of the people who worked with Jeff did an excellent job of making us fill at ease. Erik did a good job on our paperwork and was very friendly.

April 28, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience while here with us! Jeff and Erik are great and always want to be sure that our customers are very well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Andrew Townsend

"Good experience"

Very good service. From internet sales to floor sales to the finance. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would definitely come back for another purchase.

April 28, 2016

Jeremy and Anna are awesome! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us! We always want to be sure that our customers are happy and well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Cornbread
4/26/2016

"Best price and quick delivery"

We found the truck on Friday and it was delivered on Saturday morning. Very courteous and helpful sales department. I would definitely recommend Bozard to family and friends.

April 28, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

1 - 10 of 3,822 results