Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford Lincoln
Call
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been family owned and operated for over 61 years. Voted the best dealer in St Augustine 2010, 2011, & 2012. We provide a pleasurable and professional experience to our customers. Bozard Ford is proud to announce that Ford Motor Company has awarded our dealership the highly coveted PRESIDENTS AWARD! Only a select few dealers in the nation recieve this award as only those who meet very high standards of customer satisfaction make the cut. Thanks! Every member of the Bozard team has contributed to this and may we all wear it proudly!

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service

"Amazing experience!"

What an amazing experience. I inquired about a used car online and was quickly contacted by a sales manager who was very helpful and promptly answered all of my questions via email. We live a few hours aways so it was important to us to have a clear idea of what to expect. Upon arrival, the car was exactly as advertised! We had an amazing experience with our salesman and felt no pressure at all. He gave us individual time and attention and treated us like family. He worked with us to get the deal we needed and even got us better financing than we came with. I can't say enough about the staff at Bozard Ford. We really were treated like family! Thank you Wyll and crew!

"2015 Mustang"

I bought the new 2015 Mustang on Saturday and Mike made the entire process simple and quick. I got in and was out the door within 3 hours with no hiccups at all. I love the vehicle and will remember Bozard if I ever decide to get another car, but with 435 horsepower who needs anything else?

"Awesome Service"

Mike and the Bozard dealership was amazing! I saw my vehicle on the Internet, submitted a request for information and in a matter of minutes I received a call back. I was very pleased to see that the salesman moved the car to the front, so I did not have to walk all over the dealership to locate the vehicle. My mom was so pleased with the quality of the used vehicles, that she purchased two!

"Not only for Ford cars"

I have taken my Hyundai there for the past couple of years. Always great service. Mostly for oil changes and tire purchase. Got an estimate for tirerack.com for 4 tires and they matched the offer.

"Great experience!!!"

I absolutely loved my experience with Mike. Mike Murdock made sure me and my sisters first experience buying a car a memorable one. Thanks Mike

"Bozard Rocks!"

This was one of the easiest and most pleasant experiences I have had getting my vehicle serviced. I love Bozrd Ford and will continue to refer family and firends to Bozard Ford.

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!"

Can't say enough about how awesome this experience was! Frank Serverius was great while we were deciding which vehicle to buy and never pressured us to make a decision. He was very knowledgable about the various vehicles, too. AJ Miller was great to work with when it came to the financing, also. Like I said, can't say enough positive things about how great it was to buy from Bozrd, Frank and AJ!

"The best dealership experience we EVER had!!!"

We purchased a 2014 Lincoln Navigator for my husband on September 26, 2014. Patrick Robinson, our sales associate, was such a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, attentive, personable, professional and courteous. Patrick goes above and beyond the norm in his approach to sales, which is delightful. In fact, everyone from Patrick, to Tom Krell, Tanya Tomanek and TJ Bernal, were just so exceptional in every aspect. We have never had such a smooth, pleasant and stress-free experience in all our years of buying cars! This dealership proves beyond a doubt that there really is a RIGHT way to provide sales and service to their customers. We live in St. Johns, FL and the distance to Bozard is an easy drive. I had planned on trading my Deville in for a newer car, and there's no question in my mind I will go back to Patrick at Bozard Ford. Kudos all the way around to the whole team!

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I was greeted by Luis Crespo who went above and beyond helping me get the car I wanted for my daughter. He actually made it happen. He took into consideration that I needed to have the car delivered to her and my trade-in picked up and brought back to Bozard. He did everything effortlessly and took the stress out of the usual car buying experience. I applaud his patience and professionalism. I was impressed by his follow-up calls to me to make sure I was satisfied! I would absolutely recommend visiting him at Bozard if you are in the market for a new car.

"5 Star Customer Service"

I am from Michigan, so I flew into the Jacksonville airport and Buddy was kind enough to pick me up and take me to the dealership to make the purchase. My purchasing experience was a positive one and I would recommend them.

Bozard Ford Lincoln responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Wow! Thank you for the long distance business! Glad to here Buddy made your experience such a good one!!

Marcia Nelson