Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Call
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been family owned and operated for over 61 years. Voted the best dealer in St Augustine 2010, 2011, & 2012. We provide a pleasurable and professional experience to our customers. Bozard Ford is proud to announce that Ford Motor Company has awarded our dealership the highly coveted PRESIDENTS AWARD! Only a select few dealers in the nation recieve this award as only those who meet very high standards of customer satisfaction make the cut. Thanks! Every member of the Bozard team has contributed to this and may we all wear it proudly!

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service

"Service"

My experience with Bozard goes so far back I can't recall. Followed from down town .Jeff Sparks was my go to person for any type of service until he introduced me to Kevin Bressler. I have had no disappointments.

"WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!"

I recently bought my 2013 F150 from Bozard and boy was it easy. Saw the truck online. Contacted Sharyl Brewer at the dealership and made an appointment that same day. When I arrived she met me right away. Friendly, courteous and answered all my questions completely and to my satisfaction. She was really nice to work with and I felt that she really got me the best deal on my pre-owned truck. Can't say enough about her. Then worked with Chase Barnett on the paper work. He made it fast and easy to get my truck and get on the road! Thanks again guys!

"Good feelings abound"

I wish Bozard was closer to my home. This is my third visit for significant repairs for my 2003 Explorer. The customer interface is great and I always come away with the feeling that Bozard really cares about a positive experience

"Happy customer"

Very pleased with my buying experience this weekend. Luis Crespo was friendly and helpful every step of the way, and never once made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. I'll be returning for my next Ford purchase. David Steele

October 27, 2014

Luis is a great part of our team! Glad to hear everything went well with your purchase. Thank you for the review and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

"Amazing Experience"

Lyndon worked with me for 4 months, constantly stayed in touch and when I was ready to purchase, he delivered! I received exactly what he promised, was in and out in less than 2 hours (never had that before from any other dealership) with our new Ford Escape. He was absolutely amazing and certainly sets the bar for sales and customer service. He was friendly without being fake, genuine and an absolute pleasure to do business with.

October 27, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Lyndon works hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of, not because he has to, but because he wants to! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!!

"Compassionate Dealership Owner"

Had a problem with the A/C system on my newley purchased ford fusion. During this time my wife was going through chemo for cancer. Mrs Letti was informed of my probem and put us in a rental so my wife could attend her treatments in a car with working A/C. We will be forever grateful to her for her compassion and understanding of our situation. My wife has since passed losing her battle with cancer but the kind words and actions of Mrs Letti Bozard will never be forgotten sincerely, Mark A. Scharf

October 24, 2014

Mark, Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write them during this hard time. We are all thinking of you and your family!! Letti

"Stupid Ford Fiesta"

I have a 2013 Ford Fiesta, I hate this car, wish I never bought it but we all make mistakes. I had to bring it in for the 3rd time for the dadgum transmission issue it has. we are beyond annoyed with this car and having to waste our time to bring it in. Marcia Nelson was the Lady that took care of us when we arrived at Bozard Ford. We were not only happy but felt better about coming back Bozard Ford. She is an amazing person!!!!! she is very personable, kept communication with us and we felt she was very honest with us. She needs to be high on the list for Valuable Employees!!!!!!!!!! after the computer reset and update the stupid fiesta worked fine until we arrived home about 50 miles later and started acting up again with the transmission issue. This car is a LEMON and WE HATE IT!!!!!

October 27, 2014

I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences you have had with your vehicle. Our service manager Russell Wright would be more than happy to put you in touch with Ford Motor Company to make a formal complaint. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to do so. On another note, thank you for understanding both Marcia and Bozard want to help in anyway possible. Thank you for the wonderful review for Marcia and please do not hesitate to contact us.

"Never let Marcia go!"

Just normal service for our 350 truck but as always, Bozard made our service experience efficient and pleasurable. We would not take our vehicles any where else. PLEASE, do not let Marcia go. She is irreplaceable and an amazing representative for your business.

October 27, 2014

Marcia is amazing!! We love her and hopefully won't have to see her go any time soon! Thank you for the wonderful review! It means so much to Marcia and the company!

"Amazing experience!"

What an amazing experience. I inquired about a used car online and was quickly contacted by a sales manager who was very helpful and promptly answered all of my questions via email. We live a few hours aways so it was important to us to have a clear idea of what to expect. Upon arrival, the car was exactly as advertised! We had an amazing experience with our salesman and felt no pressure at all. He gave us individual time and attention and treated us like family. He worked with us to get the deal we needed and even got us better financing than we came with. I can't say enough about the staff at Bozard Ford. We really were treated like family! Thank you Wyll and crew!

October 27, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very lucky to have the staff that we have! We make a great team! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and thank you for your business.

"2015 Mustang"

I bought the new 2015 Mustang on Saturday and Mike made the entire process simple and quick. I got in and was out the door within 3 hours with no hiccups at all. I love the vehicle and will remember Bozard if I ever decide to get another car, but with 435 horsepower who needs anything else?

October 27, 2014

2015 Mustang! How exciting! We hope you are loving it! Thank you for the review as it means a lot to us and Mike!

Reviews of Marcia Nelson