Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
3,568 Dealership Reviews
monasman
2/12/2016

"These guys bent over backwards to get me the truck I wanted."

From the sales guy, business manager to the the sale manager the guys treated me with respect and were very nonjudgmental about my crappy credit. The put their heads together and made it work. There was absolutely no pushy hard nose tactics. I never felt as if they were trying to "make a sale". They were trying to make me happy, which was a success!

February 12, 2016

We are glad you are happy! That is our main goal here at Bozard, putting our customers needs first and making sure they are happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

semperfimacg
2/12/2016

"Outstanding as always"

Very Busy day on Sat 2/6/16 when I took my Lincoln MKT in but they got me in and out pretty quickly. Sunday 2/6/16 I took my F150 in, I had a 1230 appointment but due to 2 technicians calling in sick it took a little over 2 hours to get my truck done. They were very courteous and I did not mind waiting. Your staff is very courteous.

Do not remember his name in the quick lane

February 12, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We always want to be sure our customers are well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

waallard
2/11/2016

"Eric Shipley was outstanding"

We have purchased two vehicles from you and Erik Shipley went above and beyond to find us the best rate for financing. Our vote for employee of the month.

February 12, 2016

Erik is great! He always wants to be sure his customers are well taken care of and get the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

bcorbitt

"Wonderful Experience "

Board Ford makes its customers feel at home and like family. Everyone you meet is friendly and eager to help. They had the exact truck we were looking for. Everything about the transaction was easy!

February 12, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! Mike is great and always takes great care of his customers! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Jen Castillo

"Amazing experience! "

From the minute I walked in, to the minute I left.... I was treated with the greatest form of customer service possible. Thank you so much, will definitely be back for any/all my needs!

February 12, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you will be back and that you were well taken care of while here! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while here with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

LWSmith
2/11/2016

"First time maintenance visit"

I had purchased my Lincoln at Bozard last July and this was my first time visit to the dealer for service. I had made an appointment but when I got there no one could find the record. Kevin Bressler was the service advisor that took immediate action to remedy my situation and provided me with a loaner as well. I will definitely use Bozard for all my vehicle needs in the future.

February 12, 2016

Kevin rocks! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are glad to hear you had a good experience with us after they got the confusion figured out, we do apologize for that! Here at Bozard we always want to be sure our customers are happy and taken care of! Thank you for continuing to choose us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

jpadt1
2/10/2016

"3rd time buying at Bozard ! It just gets better and better!"

Excellent experience from start to finish! No pressure, honest direct communication. All car buying should be this easy ! Would not hesitate to recommend to everyone looking for ford/ Lincoln The format of this survey is pretty irritating and would not complete again due to minimum number of words required as well as password requirement. There are better survey tools out there.

February 12, 2016

AJ and Frank are great! We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Colinkendrick

"Hassle Free"

Quick Lane Oil Service - In and out within an hour without making an appointment, it was all hassle free and not very expensive. Thank You!

February 12, 2016

So glad you were in and out in a timely manner! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we are happy it was a great one at that! We look forward to being to serve you again in the future!

1happyhoney

"The best."

From start to finish purchasing my Ford Escape at Bozard Ford was the best vehicle purchasing experience I've ever had. I made an internet inquiry and Sharyl Brewer followed up immediately, as did John Moon to make sure I was getting the answers I needed without pressuring me in any way. Sharyl was pleasant and knowledgeable. AJ made financing a painless experience. Very friendly, warm and professional team. I highly recommend doing business with Bozard Ford. They're top notch.

February 12, 2016

So awesome to hear that you had such a great experience with us! Sharyl, John and AJ are fantastic! They are always sure our customers are well taken care of and happy! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

REVKWIG

"100% professionl"

every time I go to Bozart, the service dept. greets you with a smile, works with us, as well as goes out of their way to deliver a positive experience

Nathan Dippy

February 12, 2016

We are glad to hear that you have a great visit every time you come to see us! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

1 - 10 of 3,568 results