Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
2,811 Dealership Reviews
CKV

"Thank you!"

I began working with Mike Murdock about a week before going into the dealership. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions. I love my 2015 Escape! I would highly recommend the whole Bozard experience. Everyone was very friendly. Thank you also to Buddy Price and T.J. Bernal.

Mike Murdock

Hoertzj

"New car buying"

This experience was phenomenal . I learned more about my car in 15 minutes with Buddy then with 3 other separate visits at another dealer . Night and day compared to mike Davidson Ford. I wouldn't buy a Ford now from anyone one but Buddy and only at Bozard. Smart, attentive, professional - the whole experience was perfect

B_Morris2015
6/30/2015

"First time car buying experience was wonderful! "

I have given this dealership and the guys we worked with a 5 star rating because everything went great from the minute I called Mike Murdock! He was very nice and professional on the phone and made time for us the same day! We were literally at the dealership all day and Mike was extremely patient with us. We had a good idea of what we wanted but it took about 5 cars to figure out which one was "The ONE!" Mike was very knowledgeable on all the cars and he answered all of our questions we had. He made sure we were getting the best deal possible based on our budget. Once we decided which car we definitely wanted to purchase it was already closing time so we appreciated everyone being so patient and accommodating for us! This is the first time I've ever purchased a car on my own and it was a brand new car at that! I couldn't have picked a better car and I owe that to Mike Murdock for helping us find the perfect one for my family's needs. Rick Garcia was wonderful getting us a good financing plan. He was very professional and personable at the same time which made our experience that much better. We knew he was there to help us and make sure we were happy, which we were! There is not one bad thing my husband and I could say about our experience at Bozard Ford and we would highly reccommend anyone to go out there if they want a wonderful and positive car buying experience. :-) As a side note, even the people who work at this dealership that we didn't deal with personally, they were all very nice and friendly! They made sure while we were waiting that we were comfortable and had water or snacks! So everyone from the receptionist to all other employees were extremely nice to us from the minute we walked in the door!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that our staff was so accommodating during your visit with us! Mike is wonderful at his job and we are so pleased that he was able to take such good care of you! We always do our best to make sure each customer we serve is completely satisfied and it means so much to us to know that we were able to do that for you! Thank you for your business and we can't wait to see you again!

jkprin
6/30/2015

"First Time Car Buyer! (and i am 53 years old :-))"

I wanted to share my first time ever experience buying a car with your dealership. At my age I have never purchased a new vehicle for two reasons, 1. i do not like car payments 2. i did not want to haggle over price. As i near the end of my professional career, i knew it was time to find that one special vehicle that i would absolutely fall in love with. My friend discussed the Date Night Program and even brought home the vehicle to show me; "It has your name all over this vehicle, i think you should take if for a spin".... I did and then i decided to demo the car. I was instantly hooked on the MKC 2015!! My sales person, Sharly Brewer was FANASTIC!! I felt no pressure to buy but more importantly felt at ease and comfortable with my salesperson. I would TOTALLY recommend your dealership AND my salesperson to anyone buying a new car, especially for the first time! Thank You for your professionalism and more importantly the ease of feeling important and no pressure to buy!! I think i will trade my vehicle in for a new one in another 5 years!! See you then! Jody Prince 1st Time Car Buyer

June 30, 2015

Jody, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to know that we were able to meet your needs! Sharyl is wonderful at what she does and always gives 100% to her customers! We are so happy that you choose us for your 1st car buying experience and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Maverick 137
6/29/2015

"Another Great Experience at Bozard Ford"

My wife bought her Expedition XL in 2011 at Bozard Ford and Tom Krell was her salesman. Fast forward 4 years later and she called for Tom to help with my search for a new Ford truck. Tom had been promoted to Sales Manager (no doubt why, great guy) and he assisted us again. We drove 2 hours to get to the dealership and our transaction went flawless. Thanks to everyone at Bozard Ford for another great experience from sales to financing!! Eddie Wright

June 30, 2015

Eddie, Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs! It sounds like Tom takes good care of you guys when you come here! Customer service is always our top priority at Bozard and Tom always goes above and beyond for his customers! We are so pleased to know that you were happy with your purchase and our staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

bowrtp01

"+Pleasurable"

I traded my 2003 f-150 on my dads new truck deal because I wanted his 2001 f-150 with only 70,000 miles in mint condition. As usual salesman Ricky Goodwin made this happen with very little haggling because he offered us a fair deal upfront. That's why he is salesman of the year in St Augustine many years running. Everyone we meet along the way was very professional and friendly. My 2008 focus purchased here in 2008 was also a great experience, I was only window shopping and left a few hours later with the new 2008 focus.

June 30, 2015

Ricky is wonderful at his job! We are very proud to have him on our team! We are so pleased that he was able to take care of you without any hassle! Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Luis Barcenas
6/29/2015

"Best Car Buying Experince Ever! "

My wife and I came into the dealer ship just to ask a few questions. Eric Barber greeting us and right of the bat, his personality made us feel very comfortable. Eric WAS EXCELLENT and PATIENT, worked with us to ensure we found what we wanted. Bob Hewitt (Sales Manager) was very friendly and professional. I found the dealership to be very customer oriented and they go out of their way to make the buying experience wonderful. Rick Garcia in finance made the last part of the process painless. If you are looking for vehicle, Bozard Ford Lincoln is the place to go hands down. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had,,,Thank you guys!

Rick Garcia

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! Eric is great at his job and always does his best to make his customers happy! We are so happy that him and Rick were able to make your experience quick and painless! We always strive to provide the best customer experience possible and it means more to us than you know that we were able to provide that for you! Thank you for your business and support!

FORD SUPER DUTY
6/29/2015

"BEST DEALERSHIP HANDS DOWN WITH THE BEST EMPLOYEES!!!!"

Lee Brewer and AJ Miller along with John Moon are by far the best at what they do! I truly will send anyone I know to Boazrd to buy a car or truck. No pressure and they made things happen. Trust me, ask for Lee when you go. He is the best salesmen I have ever worked with. He stayed in touch with me for three weeks and we finally found the right truck. AJ made the finance part of it happen and Lee got my new 2015 SD F-350 delivered to me in Key West. Thanks guys for everything, you will always get my business. Trust me don't waste your time anywhere else, they are truly the best out there. I would give them 10 stars!!! Lee, once again brother THANK YOU:) I look forward to a great fishing trip when you come to the Keys and a lasting friendship.

jlt351

"Outstanding Professional Service"

Service Manager Kevin Bressler handled my purchase of new tires. The entire transaction was a pleasure. I asked for the Low Price Guarantee and received same price as a competitor by simply producing the advertised price. My car was service timely with my scheduled appointment and I was kept informed by Kevin B. of the progress and other systems inspection results. I highly recommend QuickLane at Bozard Ford. Great Service!!

June 29, 2015

We are very happy that Kevin took such good care of you! He is such a wonderful asset to our team here at Bozard! We are glad that you had such a great experience with us and was able to save some money! Thank you for choosing us for your service needs!

mjmonda1
6/28/2015

"OMG thank you Tony's "

My brand new Lincoln had been hit in a parking lot. My vehicle had to have considerable repairs and enterprise did not have any rentals . Behold I have a knock at my door and it was Tonya Tomanek with a loaner Lincoln and fellow employee to take my damaged vehicle to be fixed I had recently had several surgeries and was very stressed till this happened well my parts were on national back order n during the time I had the loaner I missed the keys lol n then again Tonya took care of it. She made the dealership that much better and a bad experience much better.. Thank you for all your help Tonya Tomanek and Bozard ford for filling the staff with great employees and great service

June 29, 2015

We are so sorry to hear that your car was hit but very happy that we were able to help you out! Tonya is very good at what she does and always goes the extra mile to take care of our customers! We are so pleased that we were able to make a terrible experience a little bit better. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs! We look forward to seeing you again!

1 - 10 of 2,811 results