Brad Manning Ford

DeKalb, Illinois 60115
Brad Manning Ford Info

Babs
9/21/2015

"GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE AND VERY FRIENDLY"

I enjoyed dealing with David because of his honest and layed back nature. There was no pressure and I was very comfortable dealing with him. He answered all my questions on the 2015 f-150 and then some. I was very impressed with the new showroom. I would recommend this dealership.

David Riebe

Bdharris
7/08/2015

"Great sales experience "

My experience with car dealerships has been pretty awful, however, my experience at Manning Ford was the polar opposite. The salesman Jeff never pressured me or made me feel uncomfortable, I truly felt like his goal was to get me into the right vehicle. I am ecstatic with my purchase and the post sale care has been second to none. This was a breath of fresh air in every way. These folks are here for you and won't steer you wrong.

Jeff Wilkerson

zrookd
5/03/2015

"Would not talk to us. They wanted us to commit to a purchase"

Our salesman was very nice. Polite, attentive and eager to please. However, when we were ready to talk about a purchase, we were handed of to their finance guy. Who, after stating we were not going to commit to a purchase that day, refused to talk price, or cost of extended warranty's, or even the details of coverage. Made me feel as if they were hiding something. We will take our business elsewhere.

RJ Bathe.

odie
1/05/2015

"Great service!"

This was my first purchase from Brad Manning. I was a life long GM fan and fell in love with the new Ford truck. My sales person was Rich Curtis. He was always honest and up front with everything including numbers. I was always contacted and updated with the purchase process. I'm very happy with the experience and would highly recommend them.

Richard Curtis

Pwasylyszyn
11/04/2014

"Great experience at Brad Manning Ford"

This was my first experience at Brad Manning Ford. Jeff Connor was my salesman. He did a great job from the first day I called to inquire about trading in two trucks to buy one. I ended up trading in a Ford Ranger and a Ford F-150 for a newer F-150. Jeff was very professional and thorough helping me get everything set up to buy a demo model at a great price by helping me take advantage of all the buying incentives. He was nice to follow up with me in a few days after the purchase to see how I liked the truck and even let me know they found my car phone charger in one of the trucks. I recommend Jeff and Brad Manning Ford to anyone looking to buy a Ford.

Ben Manning, Jeff Connor

boss18
7/30/2014

"It was a pleasure doing business with Brad Manning Ford"

This is my third purchase from Brad Manning. It is also the third experience with Jeff Connor. The fact that I have returned to Jeff three times should stand on it's own. His expertise and knowledge are beyond compare. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff or Brad Manning to anyone. If they something will be done, considerate done. Every contact I have had from service to sales has been exceptional.

Patrick Manning, Jeff Connor

timberedge
4/17/2014

"Purchase of New Truck"

Excellent customer service! Jeff provided excellent service from our initial visit until well after delivery of the new vehicle. He kept in contact to let us know where in the process the new vehicle was and what the estimated delivery date would be. He was patient with all the questions and concerns about possible options and equipment through the ordering process. Our overall experience was excellent and would highly recommend Jeff!

Jeff Connor

linda1k
3/08/2014

"We have been going to Brad Manning Ford for at least 10..."

We have been going to Brad Manning Ford for at least 10 years for service. Alex Fule and Patrick Manning are courteous, professional, and take pride in their service. They know our names. I dropped off donuts to the service dept because they are the best. Alex had to call me after my car was service and felt bad that my 10 year old SUV has some major problems. Alex is wonderful Tony in the Office is a caring professional. she always has a smile on her face and loves the customers We have bought several cars from Dave Riebe. Another professional who is courteous and knows his customers. About a year ago, Dave called me - he remembered from 6 months prior that I was looking for a specific car and that car came in and he called me. I was so impressed that he called. I believe Brad Manning Ford should be honored as a dealership for the year. They are so people oriented. Linda K

Tony in the office, Alex Fule, Patrick Manning, David Riebe

rwhite4408
1/12/2014

"I was preparing to drive home for the Christmas Holiday...."

I was preparing to drive home for the Christmas Holiday. I was ready to leave on Monday, and on Dunday evening, my car starting having acceleration problems. I knw that I would not make it to the dealership where I purchased it, 50 miles away, so I took it to the closest Ford Dealership, Brad Manning Ford in DeKalb, Illinois. It was all last-minute stuff, two days befors Christmas Day, and in the middle of record-setting lows and snow storms. Within a couple of hours, the service team, which was packed with service requests, found a rental for me, to make my trip with, diagnosed my problem and had a plan to take care of the issue. Later, and unfortunate backlog in replacement parts caused a delay in repair. Brad Mannig worked with Ford to have the rental taken care of for all of this period. They worked diligently to take care of me, my service issue and kept me informed all of the way. They went the extra mile to work with Ford to take care of additional items like the rental, which was huge. It was truly top notch customer service performance. I would not hesitate to trust them as my dealership in the future.

Patrick Manning, Alex Fule

daltonjohnson180
9/25/2013

"I can not give much of an opinion on the service because..."

I can not give much of an opinion on the service because soon after it was repaired I traded it in to get another car. Brad Manning and his employees were very friendly, the price wasn't, but that comes hand in hand when you are working on a car that is 15 years old like mine was.

Ben Manning