Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221 Closed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Nick Strickling, Finance Manager, Braeger Ford

Used Vehicle Sales

April 27, 2017

"Used vehicle purchase."

- Tom

This was my first visit to Braeger Ford and so far I am very glad I stopped in and made my purchase with you. Jonathan Dunston was a very present and knowledgeable Sales person. He worked very hard to ensure my buying experience met all my expectations.

April 23, 2017

"Anniversary "

- DecSmith2679

I wanted to.purchase a SUV for my wife for our tenth year anniversary, I was looking online and seen two Chevy Traverses that where reasonably priced, I called the sales department and spoke to Tim, whom informed me that both cars where sold, both he could aid in my search, eventually he send me a text of a great 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude that I was able to surprise my wife with!!! And Tim work with me to the point that we texted all the information, and I filled out the application online. I spent two hours and twenty minutes in the dealership and they even gave me a bow to made my surprise complete!!!

April 17, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Brandon, H008

This dealership had outstanding service all the way from looking at one to seeing other options to getting the keys and then to the future, this is the dealer to go to. They can answer all your questions and help you understand what you can get/not get.

New 2017 Ford Escape, $28552