Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

FirstCar@25
8/28/2016

"Classy Dealership with a Friendly and Honest Sales Team"

During my job search for my first job following graduation, I began looking at vehicles to lease. My parents contacted Dan Garcia at Braeger Ford on my behalf to get some quotes. When my parents came to town, we stopped by the dealership to meet Dan and test drive a few vehicles. After the test drives, I knew which vehicle felt the most comfortable to drive. Once I had that picked out, Dan and the rest of the team came up with some really awesome deals for both a lease and purchase. After meeting Dan, he called me every few weeks just to check-in to see how I was doing and how my job search was going. On one call, Dan informed me that the car I wanted had been sold, but told me he would get a similar one on the lot for me whenever I was ready to get my first car. One Monday, I got an employment offer that I soon accepted. Two days later, I went back to the dealership to see Dan and a car pretty much identical to the one I had first test driven was on the lot. Thursday morning I went to get car insurance and Dan picked me from the insurance agency and took me to the dealership, where I completed financing with Nick and took delivery of my brand new vehicle. I recommend that you talk to Dan at Braeger when you are looking for your next vehicle. The service and price were great! Thanks, Dan!

J Eagle
8/25/2016

"I enjoyed my experience with Fred Timm at Braeger Ford"

Fred Timm was very helpful and informative. No pressure, just good down to earth service. Everyone was polite and professional. And, you should see that dealership!

Karateguy55
8/25/2016

"Great!!"

The excellent attention I received from my salesperson and his knowledge really helped in my search and selection of my new vehicle. but what really made me feel comfortable in my buying experience, was the patience and follow through with what would make me happy in my choice of car. This to me stood out to me and know that I will recommend this dealership and my salesperson to others. Thank you Rudy J.!! I Love my new 2017 Ford Fusion!!

newEscape
8/15/2016

"excellent sales & service"

Keri and the good folks at Braeger Ford helped pave the way for us to re-lease another Ford Escape. great sales & service department here!

Malcolm7
8/12/2016

"New Car Purchase. "

This was probably the easiest, quickest, most hassle free experience I've ever had buying a car. I highly recommend seeing Eric Van Beck for your new car needs.

Devin1031
8/06/2016

"Buy a new car "

The main reason for reason for such a high rating, is because of the sales man (Dan GARCIA) that helped us pick out the vehicle we bought. His knowledge and his patience with us while we looked at several vehicles. Dan GARCIA is why I gave a high rating and I would differently buy another vehicle from him and that dealership.

Jen/Brad
8/06/2016

"Great dealership"

Wonderful experience, first class all around. We purchased two vehicles from Daniel. We looked at other dealerships but Braeger gave us an awesome deal....their prices by far were the best in Milwaukee and surrounding area! Everyone there is out to put you #1-would recommend highly

BrianL423
7/12/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

Rudy was amazing throughout the whole process, very personable and genuine! The experience was hassle free with no pressure involved. Will definitely return and recommend to others!

Timothy J. Hespe
7/02/2016

" BEST EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR EVER!!"

Rudy was absolutely awesome! I was in the middle of buying a new house and moving and he helped me navigate everything over the phone so that when I came in everything was already in order I was in and out with my new vehicle in an hour! Everyone here at the finance department was super helpful especially Ryan, I can't say how much of a positive experience this was buying a vehicle if you're in the market for a new or certified pre-owned or used car go to Braeger Ford!

Cassie j
7/02/2016

"BRUH....... Best experience ever!!!!"

SOMEONE CALL THE CORONER , BECAUSE THEY KILLED IT!!! This is the second vehicle in the last year that I have purchased through Braeger Ford and i just can't say enough. They are hands down the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. My sales guy Rudy was the Bee's knees! Through my whole experience i never once felt pressured into something i didn't want to do. He made the experience friendly, fun and efficient..... and he kept the mood light with some impromptu singing. I mean, Is there anything this guy can't do? Charming, honest, caring, and most importantly... easy to work with. The love didn't stop there either! Dan and Heather worked a deal that i just couldn't pass up. Their energy and upbeat personalities really helped to easy the tension when it came time to make my decision. Finance was a breeze as well. I have purchased vehicles before and finance is always the dreaded part. Not this time! Christina was very thorough and friendly. Great personality, easy to work with, and her laugh is one of a kind. All around phenominal experience as always!!!!! Thank you to everyone involved in the process.

Reviews of Rudy Johnson