Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221 Closed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Rudy Johnson, Sales Consultant, Braeger Ford

New Vehicle Sales
Ryan Heine, Finance Manager, Braeger Ford

Ryan Heine

January 10, 2017

"John Steel is the BEST!!!! "

- Meaghan8d

John is the best. It was easy, he was responsive knowledgeable and not overly pushy. The extra things I asked for on the escape he got done before i picked it up. It was the easiest purchase considering I didnt have the luxury of research for a year like i did on my last purchase since my other car was totalled.

January 09, 2017

"Dan the Man"

- jbizjak

My car buying process took place over about 2 months of which involved around 15 different dealerships. The two things that set Braeger apart from the other dealerships was their willingness to find me the car that I wanted, regardless of whether it was on their lot or not, and how open and friendly they were throughout the process. Too often do customers like myself walk into a dealership and feel hunted and pressured every second they are there. Some dealers will even employ tactics to keep you in their dealership for extended periods of time. This was untrue of my experience with Dan Garcia and Braeger in general. Not only did he end up searching and making phone calls over multiple weeks to find the EXACT car that I wanted but he was very respectful of my time and my budget. Kudos to you guys.

January 09, 2017

"Friendly, knowledgeable salesman, comfortable showroom"

- Barbara Wisnefski

John Steele was our very knowledgeable product expert. He had available the truck we were looking for and made the dealing /negotiation very direct and simplified. We are happy with the price and most of all the gentleman's manner of service. I would recommend anyone to John and Braeger. Very professional folks. The new showroom was so comfortable and beautifully decorated. Very nice.! Barb Wisnefski

New 2016 Ford Focus, $15930