Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

johnstarkl
7/20/2015

"Very Friendly and helpfull"

In inquired online about an Explorer, and Ryan contacted me right away. He set up a time for me to come in and look at it and test drive it. He proved to be very knowledgeable about the Ford line and was extremely helpful before and after the sale.

Michael B
7/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Prices"

I was really impressed with the quality of customer service delivered by Dan Wisniewski and especially the way he met my rather strict demands to find me a customized Ford Mustang GT. Dan delivered on all his promises and made the entire process quick and painless. Dan was polite and efficient and a pleasure to work with. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone that wants quality customer service. Michael -B

Cooley679
7/19/2015

"Helpful and knowledgeable"

I came to the dealership with a few Escapes in mind that I wanted to look at. Ryan ended up showing me one that was not on my list but met all my requirements for a great price! He was well read and easy to deal with. Ryan answered all the questions I had and took care of all the things he said he would. He even checked in by email to make sure things were satisfactory. I'd definitely recommend working with Ryan!

rlh74
7/16/2015

"Awesome Experience from the first click of the mouse!"

I was web searching Ford Fusions and came into contact with Ryan Heine. The circumstances were less than ideal as I had negative equity and my credit is less than perfect. I ended up purchasing a 2013 Ford Fusion. Ryan was and still is helpful. He still answers my emails even after I left the dealership. Dan was just excited as I was when I went to sign the papers. Christina was just as pleasant in finance. I can't tell you how happy I am with Braeger Ford! They went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted!

e.vanbeck12
7/15/2015

"Great service team"

I took my 14 Focus in for an oil change and they got me in and out in 20 minutes, and it was cheap! Would definitely recommend Braeger Ford.

ph1dr
7/14/2015

"fast service"

Rudy took my car in without a appointment and had me in and out fast. The new shop is very nice looking and makes you feel comfortable while you wait.

D-Man
7/14/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

First-time buyer. Purchased a (used) 2013 Ford Fusion. Financed through the dealership. Purchased 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty and had illuminated door sill plates installed. Pros: -Everyone was very friendly. -Selection at Braeger was pretty substantial. -Listed pricing seemed pretty reasonable for the area. -Overall process was relatively quick & easy, especially considering the major construction taking place at the dealership at the time. -Car was very clean at time of pickup. -Dale did a great job explaining/demoing the technology in the vehicle. -Rudy in service was excellent about (literally) sitting down with me to discuss the procedure/issues for getting my sill plates installed. Cons: -I feel like sales could have worked with me a little better understanding that I was a first-time buyer and therefore didn't really know what information to ask for. -Upon accepting the Sales Manager's requirement that I instead finance my purchase through the dealership in order to receive the whopping $100 off my purchase I had requested, he (Dan McKnight) high-fived my sales guy pretty much right behind me. ..When is that ever a good idea? -The "Special Dealer Promo" I was told I was given on the 5 year extended was actually the same price as Ford's offer. (Not really a promo then is it?) -Service had to keep my vehicle overnight for the accessory install rather than the 45-minutes I was initially told. They did however provide a free loaner for the night. All said and done I will most likely return to Braeger for any future service/purchasing needs. Would recommend to a friend. *On an unrelated note, rival Griffin Ford's "No Haggle (non-negotiable) Pricing" was noticeably more for virtually all makes & models. Seriously, why would anyone shop there?

Rhonda
7/13/2015

"Personalized Service"

I appreciate the service provided by Jim Bramel. He is professional, has speedy follow through with quotes for parts and services, and explains recommended services and repairs. I have little luck with tires and Jim always fits me in the schedule for replacement. He is flexible and cognizant of time constraints with working professionals who utilize their vehicles for their jobs. He is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Jim!!

nickandnikki
7/13/2015

"Everyone was very friendly and super helpful!"

I was looking to purchase my first car with my fiancé and everyone at Braeger was friendly, helpful, honest and a pleasure to work with. They made sure that everything was on the car was clean and ready to go before we took the vehicle home. I would recommend Braeger Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle. They will answer any questions and not pressure you to purchase. The main reason we chose Braeger was because it was hassle free, Braeger really did make our experience buying our first car enjoyable, no headaches! Thanks for all of your help Tony!

Chrissy78
7/11/2015

"Wonderful customer service "

Jim always takes care of my car needs! I must say he is reliable and dependable! I tell all my friends to go see him for any car issues!

Reviews of Ryan Heine