Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford

Call
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

gopackgogo
12/09/2014

"Sales Pitch (Over Sold) and Never delivered "

We found a car on line at a reasonable price for my daughter, and went to braeger almost 30 miles away. The car seemed fine and we requested a test drive. Dead battery. The car was jumped and we left for the test drive. After a couple blocks it was obvious we needed to return before getting stranded. We negotiated a price, and agreed to buy the car if the battery was replaced, and the recharging system tested OK. We came back the following day in the day light to evaluate the car, to find the car in the shop with a broken item in the engine compartment, from trying to fix a recall item on the car. No test drive. No daylight evaluation (we did see the car inside in the shop). We arranged for hitch to be installed. We came back the following day (again 30 miles each way every trip) to test drive, check out trailer hitch, and finalize the deal. We never received diagnostic report on charging system. The trailer hitch wiring harness was coiled up inside back door, after being told their new installer has the wire harness plug installed outside the car by the hitch. To fix, we arranged for the dealer to pick up the car at my office to relocate the trailer hitch harness. They picked up my daughter’s car at my office. Came back later in the day after doing nothing (they did fill up the gas tack that was 3/4 full). They were going to complete the work in their service center and determined they could not do it. We made arrangements for them to pick it up again about a week later. They picked up my daughter’s car again at my office. Later in the day (fairly dark out and raining) they dropped off the car and you could see the harness plug. I got home to find (with a flashlight) they drilled two small holes in the flimsy plastic bumper shroud, and zip tied the plug to the shroud. That should probably last the week (if I don't plug any into it or remove anything from it). We briefly discussed my disappointment in the results over the phone, and the entire process (over sold - under delivered). The call ended abruptly. My plans are to spend even more money to have it done correctly using a mounting bracket mounted to a solid surface. I have already spent over $400.00 on the hitch on a $20,000 dollar car, and still have to have it redone. We won’t be going to that dealership again.

Balance Seeker
12/06/2014

"A rocky start that turned out VERY VERY WELL ! ! !"

I had a great telephone introduction to Braeger Ford by speaking with Rik Emerick in Sales with regards to an internet ad inquiry for a new Ford Flex. It unfortunately turned into a bit of a rocky experience as a result of what appeared to an honest oversight in the internet ad I responded to and some vehicle prep details that were not quite up to snuff . . . BUT . . . after a very open and candid chat with their Sales Manager (Dan McKnight) things were ironed out and the story ended very (very) well. The result: Dan and his team of professionals did a great job ! Rik's tag-team sales associate, Mike Sumner did a great job with his attentiveness and follow through to bring the experience to a close. Our financial closer (who I believe was named Kelly) also did a great job in her thoroughness and professionalism. My candid observation is that Dan McKnight is one of those 'top 1%' Managers that listens to his customers and is able to translate customer feedback and customer needs into 'RESULTS' ! ! ! Results for his customers and results for Braeger Ford. Great Job - Team Braeger - and thanks for your tremendous CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SUPPORT ! ! ! It is very much appreciated ! Balance Seeker

luvmyfusion
12/04/2014

"Excellent Service"

I was referred by a friend to talk with Dan Wisniewski. Even though he specialized in new sales and I was there for used, he offered wonderful service and helped me through the process. Due to a unique circumstance, we had to complete the sale a few days later when Dan was on vacation. His co-worker Luis Delgado then finished up the sale with me with the same courteous and professional servcie as if I had worked with only him the entire time. Great teamwork, great customer service experience.

garykohls
12/03/2014

"Positive experience"

Routine maintenance - oil change, balance/rotate tires, etc. Car was checked for any issues. One tire was missing balancing weights -- they were provided for free. I was advised I may need new tires at my next scheduled maintenance in May. Andrew was helpful, honest, and friendly.

Jim & Kathy
12/02/2014

"Super Salesperson"

My wife and I were looking to purchase a used Ford Escape. We researched vehicles on line and found one at Braeger Ford we might be interested in purchasing. Upon asking for the salesperson whose name we found on line and meeting him, we new this would be a pleasant visit. Mike was very friendly and helpful. Mike showed us the vehicle we found on line. He was very knowledgeable about the options the Escape had and explained them to us so we could understand them. The test drive went well and we were starting to get the feeling we were about to talk terms. Mike showed his interest in us and our needs. To not go into any more details, we were able to come to terms with Mike and his sales manager and closed the deal that day. Great way to celebrate Thanksgiving a day later. We would recommend Mike to any and all people we know who would be interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle. Thanks again to Mike for a GREAT SALE and making our Thanksgiving Weekend complete.

stacy.friesen
12/02/2014

"Great experience!"

I just purchased a new Ford Focus from Mike, and it was a great experience. Mike was super helpful in finding the car I wanted that would work with my budget and was very friendly and knowledgeable. I brought my mom with me to get her opinion, and right off everyone in the place was affectionately calling her Mom as well. Everyone I interacted with was very nice and professional. The only complaint I would have is that I had to wait FOREVER for finance to come close the deal, even though I was paying cash for the car. To be fair, it was the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but I was there for over four hours. Overall I would say this was a great experience and would definitely buy from Mike again.

drincbud
11/29/2014

"Wonderful Experence"

I recently purchased a new F150 from Dale Dirt at Braeger Ford. The entire process was a pleasant experience from the great communication and professionalism shown by the entire Braeger sales Group. Dale Hirt and Finance Manager Sam Rabideau were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Braeger Ford to anyone whom wishes to purchase a new vehicle.

Nicholas Schaeve
11/27/2014

"Review for Braeger Ford Service"

I have had all my Ford vehicles serviced at Braeger Ford since 2001. My new service rep, Chad Sandman, has done a great job taking care of my vehicle needs. Chad is a good listener, very knowledgeable, easy to talk with and keeps me informed along the way. I am grateful to have him as my service rep for my current 2013 Ford Focus. Nicholas Schaeve PhD

Marc Shepherd
11/21/2014

"Great service, great experience "

From the free coffee to the employees attitudes, everything at Braeger Ford was Great. Purchase my Fushion from Chad and had the opportunity to deal with him again when I brought it in for the first oil change. Great guy and very eager to please the customer. Thanks again for the great service!

maomlie
11/20/2014

"Purchase"

Awesome experience from start to finish. Very happy we came back to Braeger. Very friendly staff. Nick the sales manager made the process go quick and easy. Dale, our sales consultant, was very knowledgeable with all the functions the car has and took the time to go over everything in our new car. From the sales to the service area Brager does an outstanding job.

Reviews of Chad Sandman