Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

franeee
5/25/2016

"Excellent experience!!"

I REALLY liked the Ford Focus that I bought, but after Rudy Johnson sat with me in the car and showed me how to use all the new to me wonderful features I LOVE THIS CAR!!! Thank you Rudy for making this a wonderful buying experience! Blessings, Francine

ford escape
5/19/2016

"ford escape"

Rudy Johnson was the salesman we dealt with very knowledgeable and helpful went above and beyond. Of what is asked of a great salesman made sure everything went smooth

GeorgieGirl67
5/16/2016

"Very easy and fast service "

Ryan was our salesman and was it such a pleasure to work with him. He made the whole process quick and easy. He answered all of our questions and I would highly recommend him.

May 25, 2016

We really enjoyed reading your feedback! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

TDS
5/16/2016

"Buying made easy"

We were looking for a used vehicle for my oldest son who is graduating from HS. After reviewing the lot we submitted several vehicles we were interested in. The sales manager did some comparisons and with incentives it actually was more economical to go with a new vehicle. Paperwork was very simplistic and we had to do very little in buying experince. Even plates title and license plate process was done for us.

May 25, 2016

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Jessica
5/14/2016

"Very nice dealer, friendly down the earth sales reps. "

Mark Rose was very helpful with our purchase of a 2008 Ford Escape. What I liked most about the buying experience was the fact that we were looking for a used vehicle and Mark did not try to push us into something more expensive. He respected what we wanted and treated us as though we were buying a new vehicle. Overall the entire dealership was very nice and I would recommend buying a vechicle from here.

blsh
5/06/2016

"Honest and fair."

Ryan Heine was our sales person.He was helpful and courteous. He showed us all the aspects of our vehicle helped us understand them . He also said that if we forgot our couldn't remember how to do certain things we could come and see him at any time and he would give us some more information .

Frank Baldwin
5/03/2016

"Enjoyable Car Buying Experience" - Frank Baldwin"

Liked the no nonsense negotiating. This is my ninth vehicle, and only Saturn had done this in the past. Fred Timm was my Sales person making the initial contact via e-mail when I was researching on the Ford Website. It was a pleasure working with Fred, Nick and Heather. Despite the time involved in the purchase of my Explorer, the process was smooth. Fred Timm has excellent customer interaction and is knowledgeable of product being sold. I would recommend Braeger Ford and having Fred Timm as your sales person. Fred Timm is an asset to Braeger, I hope you can retain him.

dutch
5/02/2016

"Good Experience"

Good overall experience. Rudy was very easy to work with; very low pressure & provided everything I wanted to know. Financing a car is always a pain, but that went pretty well too. Price seemed competitive with area dealers. Everyone was helpful & friendly. Great facilities.

May 05, 2016

It was truly a pleasure to do business with you, dutch! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Heidi Weed
4/30/2016

"Great car buying experience"

We had a great experience dealing with Fred. The price was the lowest in town and the process was smooth. The dealership is beautiful. Everyone from the manager Dan to the finance person Nick, was a pleasure to work with .

May 05, 2016

Heidi, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! All of us here at Braeger Ford truly value your business and hope to see you again soon! Take care!

cribbage driver, F-150
4/29/2016

"Well spent time for a major purchase."

A great building dealership atmosphere to go along with a great group of pleasant people to work with on a purchase of a new vehicle, keep up the good work.

May 05, 2016

We are so pleased to hear your experience with us was such a positive one. We hope you continue to choosing Braeger Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Reviews of Nick Strickling