Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

krjohnson91
9/27/2016

"Unmatched knowledge and friendliness."

I was fortunate enough to have Keri Johnson as my salesperson during the process of purchasing my 2015 Fusion. Keri knows her product very well and could answer any question I posed to her. Keri made the car buying process extremely easy and stress free. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the service I received from Keri and the staff at Braeger.

Satisfied Customer
9/14/2016

"Top Notch!!"

When I signed on to this one website, I thought that I was just looking at inventory. In reality, I was signing on to a referral service and received multiple emails and telephone calls from several dealerships...including one from Rudy Johnson at Braeger Ford. What made Rudy stand out from the pack was that, after a few days, he was the only one who was following up personally and directly; not using templates and mailing lists. Rudy was professional, gracious, and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable working with him, and that made for a most pleasant experience. I will have no reservations referring Rudy or Braeger to friends and family.

lamb0820
9/06/2016

"GO SEE DAN GARCIA!"

I was thinking about getting a new car for a while when I brought my family to Braeger Ford and met with Dan Garcia. Within minutes of explaining to Dan what I needed to fit my family's needs and requirements, Dan showed us the car we ended up driving off the lot with. Dan is amazing and the whole team at Braeger went out of their way to take care of my family...even with a cranky one year old running around the show room. They were great! We will definitely be returning to see Dan for our next car and so should you!

FirstCar@25
8/28/2016

"Classy Dealership with a Friendly and Honest Sales Team"

During my job search for my first job following graduation, I began looking at vehicles to lease. My parents contacted Dan Garcia at Braeger Ford on my behalf to get some quotes. When my parents came to town, we stopped by the dealership to meet Dan and test drive a few vehicles. After the test drives, I knew which vehicle felt the most comfortable to drive. Once I had that picked out, Dan and the rest of the team came up with some really awesome deals for both a lease and purchase. After meeting Dan, he called me every few weeks just to check-in to see how I was doing and how my job search was going. On one call, Dan informed me that the car I wanted had been sold, but told me he would get a similar one on the lot for me whenever I was ready to get my first car. One Monday, I got an employment offer that I soon accepted. Two days later, I went back to the dealership to see Dan and a car pretty much identical to the one I had first test driven was on the lot. Thursday morning I went to get car insurance and Dan picked me from the insurance agency and took me to the dealership, where I completed financing with Nick and took delivery of my brand new vehicle. I recommend that you talk to Dan at Braeger when you are looking for your next vehicle. The service and price were great! Thanks, Dan!

J Eagle
8/25/2016

"I enjoyed my experience with Fred Timm at Braeger Ford"

Fred Timm was very helpful and informative. No pressure, just good down to earth service. Everyone was polite and professional. And, you should see that dealership!

Karateguy55
8/25/2016

"Great!!"

The excellent attention I received from my salesperson and his knowledge really helped in my search and selection of my new vehicle. but what really made me feel comfortable in my buying experience, was the patience and follow through with what would make me happy in my choice of car. This to me stood out to me and know that I will recommend this dealership and my salesperson to others. Thank you Rudy J.!! I Love my new 2017 Ford Fusion!!

newEscape
8/15/2016

"excellent sales & service"

Keri and the good folks at Braeger Ford helped pave the way for us to re-lease another Ford Escape. great sales & service department here!

Malcolm7
8/12/2016

"New Car Purchase. "

This was probably the easiest, quickest, most hassle free experience I've ever had buying a car. I highly recommend seeing Eric Van Beck for your new car needs.

Devin1031
8/06/2016

"Buy a new car "

The main reason for reason for such a high rating, is because of the sales man (Dan GARCIA) that helped us pick out the vehicle we bought. His knowledge and his patience with us while we looked at several vehicles. Dan GARCIA is why I gave a high rating and I would differently buy another vehicle from him and that dealership.

Jen/Brad
8/06/2016

"Great dealership"

Wonderful experience, first class all around. We purchased two vehicles from Daniel. We looked at other dealerships but Braeger gave us an awesome deal....their prices by far were the best in Milwaukee and surrounding area! Everyone there is out to put you #1-would recommend highly

Reviews of Rudy Johnson