Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

Tiffany Matinez
4/26/2015

"Fantastic!"

Two weeks ago I purchased my third vehicle from Braeger Ford in Milwaukee, WI. Nick Sigel sold me my last two vehicles and as always I had a great experience. Nick was very helpful with finding the right vehicle for me and fulfilled all my wishes with my purchase. I couldn't ask for a better sales consultant. I was having one of the worst days and Nick not only made my day, but he made my week. Christina Treiber in finance made the purchasing process very quick and painless, this I also truly appreciated. Fantastic!!! Thank you so very much, Tiffany Martinez

Christina Treiber

NewFord
4/24/2015

"....."

Worked at make sure my concerns were a priority and in the end I got what wanted not something they thought I should have (big Plus when it's my money).

Terry_G
4/22/2015

"Great Service"

As a new customer to Braeger Ford I was happy with my first service on my new Ford Explorer. I had some time in the middle of the day and was going to be in the area, I called and set and appointment for an oil change. They were able to get me in immediately and the service was done quickly. I appreciated how flexible they were to service my vehicle.

marka1958
4/17/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

I arrived for my appointment promptly at 8:00 a.m. and was told the maintenance for my Ford Edge would take approximately 1 hour and would cost $X. I settled into the waiting room and started watching a show on my iPad (Netflix). I was only halfway through the show and the service manager came to me and told me; 1) my vehicle was ready and 2) the maintenance only cost 1/2 of what I was originally quoted. Thus, I was on my way ahead of schedule and with more money in my pocket. All in all, a wonderful maintenance experience at Braeger Ford. I highly recommend this dealer!!

Jessie Schumacher

Chris_H
4/15/2015

"Extremely professional salesman"

John Studt recently sold me a new Ford Focus ST. From beginning to end, he was incredibly helpful. As soon as I arrived at Braeger, he offered me a test drive for the vehicle I had specified. Afterwards, I asked for a price quote on the cost for the exact edition I wanted. John was able to get me a price immediately, unlike other local dealerships. John was very helpful in providing what I thought was a reasonable price from the beginning, and then helping me reach the exact price I wanted to pay. John was by far the most professional salesman I have ever dealt with, and I will go back to him without hesitation when I decide to purchase another vehicle. John Studt made the buying process as simple as possible, he was informative in giving me a comprehensive explanation of all of the car's features, and above all else, he was not pushy or disrespectful in any way. Overall, I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from John Studt at Braeger Ford to any family member or friend in the future.

PatR
4/14/2015

"good service"

Ryan was very courteous and straightforward throughout our dealings. He was patient as I worked through several options at other dealers. In addition, he kept in constant contact even checking in several days after I purchased the vehicle. I am very happy with the service provided by Ryan.

Zeanbean16
4/09/2015

"No integrity selling a used car"

After finding a car online, I called to schedule a time to come see/ test drive a 2005 Audi S4 that was over-priced. When I arrived at the dealership the salesman gave no room to talk down the price regardless of all the problem discovered during the test drive. Dave, the salesman during the test drive even said "we have an offer from a guy in Florida so this car will be gone soon"..... Being inexperienced, I bought the car, and after only 2 months of driving the car the check engine light came on, and found leakage of oil in the trunk of the car when I needed to use the spare tire to fix a flat.. How can you sell a car they you claim to have throughly inspected and have a check engine light? I will never recommend this dealership. All they want is a quick sell. The staff is lazy, careless, and alway in a rush to get you out of there.

Rebecca
4/06/2015

"Buying a Car"

Ryan was very knowledgable about the vehicle he sold me. We ended up buying two vehicles, Ford Focus and the Edge. The experience of buying a car was very pleasant. I hate shopping for a new car, but the service that Ryan provided to my family and I was a wonderful experience. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Thanks Ryan for a job well done.

VANTESSA
4/05/2015

"easier than i thought"

I found the car on Carfax and called the dealership. I spoke to Ryan. I was nervous when i arrived,but Ryan made me feel comfortable. He did all he could to help put me in the car i selected. Dan from management was helpful in getting me a better interest rate than my bank was offering. They worked hard to get me my car and i will recommend Braeger Ford to any one who is looking to buy a car.

Jponce
4/04/2015

"Best SalesMan "

Overall we visited bout 5 dealers but this Dealership was one of the best not only for the amazing prices but for the treatment of the employees, Dave Barth helped us a lot he was kind and sincere not only that but also lowered the price at a affordable place for us to work with.

Reviews of Dave Barth