Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford
Call
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

"Excellent Service"

The Service Department met my appointment time, completed the service requested accurately and completed the service as promised. Great Job. My first visit to service and the experience was very positive. Would recommend to any ford owner who is unhappy with their current dealership's service department.

"nick was great"

Nick made the visit to the dealership a pleasurable experience . Felt completely at ease dealing with him. Will for sure come back to do more business here.

"Good Dealership"

Everyone was very helpful here. Nick Strickling worked with me to get the vehicle of my choice at a great price. He was genuine and caring about my wants and needs. When it came to the dreadful negotiations, he made it simple and easy. I feel I got the best deal on the car I truly wanted.

"Great salesman"

Santiago Anaya was a great salesman with incredible knowledge and insight on every step of selling and helping us decide on what car we wanted. Santiagos genuine interest in "do what's best for you" was a selling factor for us. We look forward to doing business and sending business his way.

Santiago Anaya

"Always great working with Braeger"

We have purchased 2 cars from Braeger and it is always a pleasure dealing with them on the front end as well as whatever you need along the way!

"First New Car in 10 Years"

I have not purchased a car in over 10 years. Working with Dale Hirt was great. He was will to work with our schedule and got us the best deal in town. I would absolutely work with him and the Braeger team again!

"Ford Fusion"

Impeccable, friendly care and service provided by all associates.. I felt it was all about making us happy and taking care of our best interest. Mary & Tom

"Great service and friendly surroundings"

After having been with another dealership for over 20 years, I was very happy to have such a good experience at Braeger Ford. Everyone is friendly and always asking to help. I had considered having my car serviced at my former dealership, but will continue to come to Braeger in the future.

"Always good"

Jessie always is great to deal with. She explains the service performed and follows up to make sure I am satisfied with the service department.

"Awesome experience "

I would recommend Braeger to anyone, we have a 2010 car with only 15,000 miles. One of the air flow motors went. Called Ewald, as that's where we purchased the car, after getting a price asked if they would be able to get it paid thru the warranty as it was expired not by miles by years. They wouldn't help we bought many cars through them. After a lot if disappointment and getting no where. We called Braeger told them the situation. Between the customer service manager at Ford and Andy our service writer they were able to get it paid thru the warranty. Braeger went the extra mile to help the customer. We will be going to Braeger going forward for service and buying. Thank you Andy (service writer) and Frank (customer service manager) this is one happy customer.

Frank, customer service manager