Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

Paverking
9/01/2015

"An excellent overall experience. My families 3rd car "

Ryan was awesome, along with the financing department. Our 3rd vehicle from Braeger, and will continue and recommend too all ! Go check out Ryan , he know his stuff. A completely great experience. Couldn't be happier!

Packer Fan
8/29/2015

"Great Job"

Ryan was very good about answering all my questions and extremely responsive. I was very demanding on my requests. He was able to meet them and earn my business. I would recommend him to anyone. Christina also did a great job in the finance department. She was super friendly!! They both were great!

quiles1948
8/25/2015

"Great sale!"

Ryan, you will be an excellent business man for Braeger and who ever you choose to work for in the future. You were a gentleman and the way you intruded and investigated me to find out if I was a responsible individual was the proper manner all young business men aught to learn and do. I wanted you to make a sale and you wanted me to get the Escape. You worked it out with your manager and your manager trusted me through you. That's the way to ensure a sale! You were intrusive but not aggressive. You can teach other young business men with your experiences. And most importantly, I will conduct my sons and others to see you. You go, go, go! Ford is a great car automobile business. There is no reason why Americans are buying foreigns vehicles when America makes the best vehicles in the world!

Manager: name not recall I think Dan B. There is two Dans

DaniDe
8/22/2015

"In need of a new vehicle and an upgrade!!"

Making a decision between a Fusion or an Escape. To finally make a decision on another Escape. I had an Escape for 12 years and it was hard to say good-bye. Ryan made it easy for me to transition from my '03 to a '15 Escape. So many awesome new features and I am very happy in my purchase. Would definitely recommend Braeger and Ryan if someone is looking for a new or used car.

Kenosha - Daniel
8/21/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

The internet service was a fantastic experience that I have experience. There was no hard sell like the other 2 dealerships that I was communicating. Rik Emerick was very considerate with my needs and what I was looking for? Now, I have realized that I have to narrow down my criteria and be specific for a new Ford F-150, XLT, 4x4 Truck and their packages. I would definitely recommend Braeger Ford, because they do not do "THE HARD SELL!" Keep up the great work.

Stebo35
8/19/2015

"No nonsense"

They had a lot of F150's to choose from, they met my price and it was a no nonsense transaction. I hate buying cars but this experience was refreshing.

chinabob99
8/17/2015

"great service"

Dale and Kelly were terrific and made the entire transaction great. Very happy with my new car and I'd be happy to buy the next one from Braeger.

Golfer
8/15/2015

"Great Service"

Ryan did a great job of informing us of all the little "things" of our new car. He was informative but not pushy and got made sure we were happy with our purchase. Great job with great follow-up, we will be back to buy our next car!!!

Notoriousgib
8/15/2015

"Not very flexible."

We wenter in to trade 2 cars for one used truck. The truck price was decent, but they weren't flexible at all with the numbers. They only offered $250 difference on trade ins when we negotiated. I almost think they just wanted to go home since it was late. I didn't feel the customer experience I was expecting.

Ltllee
8/10/2015

"Ford fiesta"

Ryan sold me my car. This is the first car I had ever bought on my own. Between picking me up and assisting me in every way possible. He made the whole ordeal as painless as possible.

Reviews of Ryan Heine