Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

JANET P
4/26/2016

"AMAZING... RUDY IS THE BEST SALES PERSON"

RUDY WAS AMAZING, HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. HE HELPED ME UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT MY ESCAPE THAT I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT OR EVER USED BEFORE, I SAY THAT BECAUSE I HAS LEASED ONE PREVIOUSLY FOR TWO YEARS AND WAS NEVER HELPED TO UNDERSTAND THINGS LIKE RUDY EXPLAINED THEM TO ME. AND HE MADE SURE BEFORE I LEFT THAT I UNDERSTOOD THEM ALL.

Chadwick Nowak
4/25/2016

"F150 Purchase"

Just recently purchased a new F150 from Braeger Ford. Hands down best car buying experience to date! I worked with Brian Witt, who was knowledgeable, friendly down to earth and had a no pressure approach. My wife and I really appreciated that! Dan McKnight the sales manager was honest upfront and true to his word. Overall great experience facilitated by great folks from start to finish. Customer service was second to none. I have and will continue to recommend friends and family to Brian and Braeger for an easy no nonsense buying experience. (Great price on new truck and great trade in value helps too!)

Brian Stroik
4/25/2016

"great"

Ryan was very knowledgable and friendly and the entire Braeger team was great to deal with. I would highly recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from them.

Kelly H
4/23/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

I'm still in awe over the great deal they gave me and there is nothing I would change about my experience. Professional and beyond friendly. Thanks again Rudy and Heather, I look forward to sending more people your way!

Dar51
4/22/2016

"Awesome experience - Rudy was great! "

Rudy was awesome! He listened to what my husband and I were looking for and found the right SUV for us. Actually it was the only one we looked at! He did not push us into a decision - he gave us time to go home and talk about the vehicle. Once we purchased the SUV he spent the time we needed to go over all the fun gadgets in the vehicle. Thanks Rudy and Braeger Ford for your excellent customer service.

Jeff Anderson
4/22/2016

"Great experience "

Working with Rudy was a great experience. He was enjoyable to meet and was very helpful. Good with details but did not feel pressured. I would highly recommend him as well as Braeger!

Trappss1
4/19/2016

"A great experience!"

We had a great experience with Braeger and with Rudy in selecting and leasing our new vehicle. Rudy was extrodinarily helpful and knowledgeable. He helped us identify the things that were important to us and put us in a vehicle that provided those features. The rest of the staff was also quite friendly and helpful. Even going so far as to play catch with our two young children in the showroom! I'd definitely recommend Rudy and Braeger to anyone looking to buy a car.

Avid90
4/17/2016

"New Ford"

Salesman was very friendly, and no one ever pushed any extra options that I was not interested and gave me the attention I needed to figure everything out.

kajohnson59
4/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Contact with every staff member was excellent, professional and overall a great experience. No pressure sales experience. Rudy exceeded our expectations, because of his knowledge, experience and dedication to Ford and us, we purchased through Braeger vs a competitor. He was diligent at finding the car at our price point. Thank you Rudy for everything you did for us even after we left the dealership you continued to work for us.

JoClay86
4/12/2016

"Fantastic Service"

From the moment that I walked into the dealership until the time that everything was finished, I was very impressed. Ryan was very knowledgeable about the cars that I was thinking about buying. We went over the Fiesta, both the S and the SE, comparing the differences of both. I bought the Fiesta SE. After I picked up the car, the next day I took a drive to Waukesha. On the freeway, I all of a sudden had the feeling that I did right, that I picked the correct car for me.

Braeger Ford responded to this review

April 22, 2016

It is great to hear you get back on the road with confidence because of your trust in our business! Here at Braeger Ford, we truly value you and your business and we hope to see you again!

Reviews of Rudy Johnson