Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford

Call
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

"Great service, great experience "

From the free coffee to the employees attitudes, everything at Braeger Ford was Great. Purchase my Fushion from Chad and had the opportunity to deal with him again when I brought it in for the first oil change. Great guy and very eager to please the customer. Thanks again for the great service!

"Purchase"

Awesome experience from start to finish. Very happy we came back to Braeger. Very friendly staff. Nick the sales manager made the process go quick and easy. Dale, our sales consultant, was very knowledgeable with all the functions the car has and took the time to go over everything in our new car. From the sales to the service area Brager does an outstanding job.

"Exceptional Repair Experience!"

Needed our center console repaired and the Braeger team worked very closely with us and were exceptional in meeting our needs with the repair, rental, and costs of the repair. We will definetly continue to have our vehicles serviced here!!

"Great Service"

Braeger Ford did an excellent job when I recently had my vehicle serviced. The Ford dealer nearest to my work location had told me that it would take nearly a month before they would be able to service my Fusion. Braeger Ford had openings within three days.

"Great Customer Service"

I started my experience on the Braeger website and clicked to chat with a sales consultant who was John Studt. I told John which vehicle I was interested in and we started there. The next day we picked the vehicle up which the appointment was made by email. We were in and out of the dealership within an hour. No more going into a dealership spending up to four hours haggling a price.

"Highly Recommend"

I drove over 1.5 hours to purchase a vehicle at Braeger. Briar made sure that everything was set-up ahead of time so I only had to make one trip there. He was very accommodating and flexible.

"Great Service Advisor!"

Braeger Ford always offers excellent customer service. Their service is prompt, thorough and reasonably priced. Jessie Stubing exemplifies this by her friendly demeanor and excellent customer service skills.

"Service"

I was satisfied with the work done on my Escort....the part did come from out of state but once it arrived the work was done very quickly. I must compliment Andrew Bromeland on his patience with me because I did call him several times on the status of my car......thank you. Pat Kubatzki

"Drive Safe"

10-10-14 I recently got the air-bag alarm light on my dash board on my escape 2013 with 16k miles. I brought it in to get it serviced and after waiting over an hour and them not even looking at my car they told me I would have to come back on Tuesday possibly when a part comes in. I asked if my airbag was working and the service agent said "No" then told me to drive safe until they call us and even said "Its kinda silly we can't give you a loaner." "Drive safe" This sounds criminally insane! 10-10-14 Update After calling Ford Customer Service and them speaking to the Dealership, the dealership is now offering me a Dealer car free of charge until the part comes in due to it being a recall. The service manager Jesse who has always been very nice and straight forward apologized the moment I walked into the door and handle everything very respectfully and polite. At her request I have edit this review. I will further update when I receive my car back.

"warranty repair"

Braeger ford serviced my vehicle as soon as possible. Service manager told me they would not service my vehicle until Friday but they had done the work by friday afternoon.

sue