Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Braeger Ford Info
About Braeger Ford

Braeger Ford has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Braeger Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Braeger Ford's Service Center offers a full line of services including: -Express Oil Change Center -Rental Vehicles Available -After Hours Vehicle Drop Off -After Hours Key Drop Off -Complimentary Car Wash After Each Service Visit -Complimentary 21 Point Inspection After Each Service Visit

About Braeger Ford

Frank
3/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

Even though I was only in for a recall repair, I was treated just as if I were a paying customer.. Convenient, friendly and fast service. I was extremely pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Andrew and all the people at Braeger Ford. for their excellent customer care. Franklin Wright

Erik G
3/24/2015

"Strive to win your business"

Brian was a very straight forward and open on providing information and answering questions to ensure I felt comfortable with the vehicle offer. Not having a lot of time to spend at the dealership, he was flexible and we were able to work out the details over the phone. When I went to close the deal, I didn't have to spend the countless hours on finalizing the paperwork. The team had everything ready to go. I would recommend to work with Brian if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Jeff.g
3/23/2015

"Excellent service"

Had to replace lost keys and the whole experience was absolutely painless. Everyone made sure all my needs were met, and of course, the keys work perfect!

huntergirl17.bd
3/15/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Everyone I worked with was so helpful and friendly. It truly made the experience so much fun. I would definitely recommend going to Braeger Ford!

nykki
3/03/2015

"Excellent...sales to service"

Dale assisted me in my new Ford purchase and I couldn't be happier with my car. I came back to have my oil changed and that too was a pleasant experience. I even got my car washed! I am pleased that once I signed up online to the dealer website I was receiving service coupons and discounts. This is a plus in my book!

Fabian
2/19/2015

"Great experience!!"

My experience was great, Dale helped me find the perfect vehicle that fit me and my family and answered all of my question. Sam helped me picked the right finance options that would fit my budget. I never felt pressured and I couldn't have picked a better car dealership than here at Braeger Ford. Thanks for everything Dale and Sam.

pebbles12
2/17/2015

"exceptional service"

My sales person was so amazing. Was so kind and helpful. Really seemed to care about what was best for my family. I will always go back to him for every car and have already recommended him to many people.

Kathy
2/16/2015

"So glad I only had to go to 1 dealer."

I was dreading having to go out to dealer after dealer to look for a car. My experience dealing with Rik Emerick was awesome. Between the 1st day I told him that I thought I was due for a "newer" car and the day I drove off of the lot was 4 days. He was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. He's real easy to talk to. I was so happy that I'd spoken to him. Had a super experience.

KPS

"Helpful and friendly"

Chad listened to my concerns and addressed them well--something I appreciate as a female car-owner with no mechanical knowledge of my own. He explained things when I asked for clarification. He helped me to sort out what service had to be done that day and which could wait until the next visit. He wrote some reminders down for me so that I'd be well prepared at my next visit. Thank you, Chad and all the staff! Great job!!

kninmer

"Great experience again"

Great experience...again. I've bought two vehicles from Braeger Ford; and although they're an hour away for me, the customer service is excellent and worth the drive. I appreciate the hassle free negotations, and the extra mile they're always willing to go.

Reviews of Dave Barth