Braeger Ford

4201 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221 Closed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Rudy Johnson, Sales Consultant, Braeger Ford

Ryan Heine

November 28, 2016

"AWESOME "

- Scottmski

Had the best experience at this dealership! Would recommend everyone to go here! !Beautiful showroom and super friendly staff! Made buying a truck very easy! Thanks for everything!

November 26, 2016

"Great experience"

- Tim W - Milwaukee

When I decided to look for a new vehicle, I went back to Braeger Ford where I had purchased two other cars in the past. I met Keri, and looked at a few SUVs. I chose a Ford Edge. Braegerr did not have the color I wanted, but went out of their way to accommodate me and found one at a rival dealership. I believe Braeger was fair and I got a good deal. Financing was a breeze. Overall, it was a very good experience. I recommend Braeger dealership and Keri as a top notch, helpful salesperson.

November 23, 2016

"Purchasing of a pre-owned 2014 F-150XLT"

- Andrew J Hilgendorf

The experience I had a Braeger Ford was better than I anticipated. My spouse mentioned to me how nice it was not getting pressured or oversold into a vehicle above what we could afford or options we were not interested in. The selection was excellent to choose from. Our Salesman Rudy Johnson was very knowledgeable on the vehicle I was interested in and was very pleasant to deal with. He listened and paid particular close attention to what I was really looking for. I would recommend my friends seek out Rudy when they are looking to buy a Ford truck. He was very courteous and accommodating in answering all my questions. The only negative aspect about the whole experience is that the Dealership Decor is way too modern and futuristic. Not really a conducive environment for feeling comfortable unless your a robot or spaceman. I didn't like the sales office cubicles especially they conveyed the feeling of a massive sales conglomeration facility. It looked like a massive prison block without the bars. The sales people had nothing of there own personality decorating their walls, the cubicles were a bit stark and cold.

New 2016 Ford F-250, $58760