Brandl Motors

Park Chrysler Jeep

DROP TOP
6/15/2016

"Great experience "

understanding...NO pressure...very pleasant...will and have told others to look up Amanda when shopping for a vehicle .. Thank You. Will be back to see you

amanda greenwaldt

M&T
6/12/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

The entire Brandl team made our buying experience completely painless and enjoyable. We filled out an online credit application and within 5 minutes had a call from Robin to discuss financing. 2 hours later we were in the showroom looking at cars with Mike. Mike helped us find the perfect car that met our budget and was able to answer all questions we had, and an hour later we took ownership of our new car. Look forward to doing business with Brandl again!

Mike Karnik, Chad Erdmann, Robin Kolbo

NKPBRANDL
6/09/2016

"Service "

Nate Peterschick did an awesome job servicing my Dodge Journey I would recommend him to all for service of a vehicle. He does an amazing thorough job. I would recommend Nate to have a raise.

Nate Peterschick

Loop
6/06/2016

"New EcoDiesel"

My first time using Brandl and they were wonderful to deal with and i love the new EcoDiesel in my Ram 1500 Laramie, been a Chevy owner for 20 years and drove both and think the new Ram is a better truck.

Mike, Chad, and Tom

jeep123
5/30/2016

"oil/filter tire rotation in 45 minutes"

45 minutes for oil change and rotation of tires is what customers expect and a speedy lube, some previous times it has been longer than expected...

Gal in service checkin department

philma28
5/27/2016

"used car purchase "

I have been buying vehicles from brandl for years, even while they were located in pierz. I have worked with the same salesman for every deal. Matt Lundblad is very knowledgeable with all the vehicles on the lot. He is always going the extra to make sure we are happy with our purchases.

Matt, Cory

Akrath83
5/26/2016

"Very friendly staff"

Very pleased with the service we received from just walking into the door. No pushy salesman. Very knowledgeable staff. Very professional staff on board.Very easy to get too.

Tim

david1119
5/26/2016

"Worked with Robert Morrison he was great "

this was our second car purchase from you guys in 2 months worked with Robert Morrison,he understood what we needed and set out to find it. I would highly recommend you guys and him to all my friends and family.

Robert Morrison and I can't remember the loan person but they both worked with us on this car and the previous one.

Journey
5/21/2016

"Service of my vehicle"

I pulled into the quick lane to have my vehicle's oil changed, and was greeted by a wonderful gentleman. He asked what service I needed completed--politely and quickly grabbed my key fob, had me sign the paperwork and I was escorted to the waiting lounge. The lounge recently was updated with new chairs, and high tables which is super nice and comfortable. I waited for a very short time and my vehicle was completed and I was advised by a wonderful service lady, who handed me my paperwork and key fob and off I went. I can't say enough about how wonderful Brandl Motors Service Team is--they are polite, professional, efficient, and most of all FRIENDLY!! Every time i go in for service, I never meet a service personal who is in a bad mood, or someone who just don't want to be a work that day. i would like to thank the Service Team for all their hard work and dedicaion to their customers. If you are looking for a well-rounded dealership who will take care of you, please check out Brandl Motors!!

Service Team

gene
5/20/2016

"Service "

service was good . Price was a little high. Could have washed the car a little better the bottom of the doors were still dirty otherwise OK

dont remenber