Brandl Motors

14873 113th Street, Little Falls, Minnesota 56345

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Brandl Motors
Brandl Motors Info

"oil change - completed rotate tires - completed very..."

oil change - completed rotate tires - completed very dirty car washed - completed all of this was completed within one hour what more could a girl ask for!

service department

"So great!!! Matt had been looking for the right truck for..."

So great!!! Matt had been looking for the right truck for us and he found it!!! We are so happy with the truck we purchased and he was great at helping us learn all the new tricks!!! Along with being able to call if we have any further questions!!! It was a great experience and we will be back in the future when we are looking again!!!

Matt Lundbland

"I had some service work done at Brandl motors for the..."

I had some service work done at Brandl motors for the first time and was very pleased with their prompt service on my Ram truck. the waiting area is very welcoming and all of the employees were very freindly while I waited and the coffee was wonderful. I would surely recommend every one to brandl for all their car needs.

service techs

"I will always recommend Tim Drong to everyone that I know..."

I will always recommend Tim Drong to everyone that I know who is looking for a new vehicle. He has always been honest, caring and takes his time with my family and I. My family has bought many vehicles from Tim. And we always will.

Tim Drong

"Great People, Great atmosphere and very accommodating...."

Great People, Great atmosphere and very accommodating. Buying a vehicle IS NOT my favorite thing to do, but they made it very pleasurable. Thank You and would most definitely recommend buying from Brandl Motors! Thank You again.

Every one there was great.

"We are part of the business program and have been..."

We are part of the business program and have been extremely happy with the ease of scheduling for service and the friendliness of the staff. The technicians are very knowledgeable and explain issues in terms that I understand. The overall environment at Brandl is very welcoming. I've recommended Brandl to many of my friends.

Jen Odette

"We went there not knowing much of what to get, I knew..."

We went there not knowing much of what to get, I knew Jason, who has worked on our past vehicles and is an excellent mechanic!! he gave us his recommendations everyone there helped us with the process were fair on the price and trade in. Two hours later we drove home in our new 2014 Jeep Cherokee !! I highly recommend Brandls Motors to anyone!!

Jason Lashinski, Paul Hanson, Matt Lundbkad, Gary Posch

"Great people to work made buying my new car a simple and..."

Great people to work made buying my new car a simple and joyous occasion and I have recommended many people to them all of which have also had a great experience thank you brandl

Corey f. Angie and Tom

"Brandl Motors has great customer service. I will..."

Brandl Motors has great customer service. I will definitely recommend Brandl Motors to my family and friends, due to their friendly staff and helpfulness when we purchased our Jeep. I was very impressed and will go back when I need to buy another vehicle.

Gary P.

"I always have excellent service when I've been to..."

I always have excellent service when I've been to Brandl Motors to have any type of work done on my car. Everyone is always very friendly and they are also a very nice team to work with to get my cars fixed. They are always able to quote the job before I have any work done.

oil change people