Brandl Motors

Little Falls, Minnesota 56345
Brandl Motors Info

Jgbagley
3/01/2015

"My GOTO dealership for the last 10 years"

I will most likely never work with another dealership. These guys are Pros, and at same time just regular guys helping you get into the right car/truck.

Chad

KMertens
2/08/2015

"Enjoyable experience!"

Buying a new car should be exciting not stressful! Curt Cook and the team at Brandl Motors did just this! We have been looking at SUVs for three months and had three or four bad experiences even at a dealership where we had bought our last three vehicles. Brandl Motors restored my faith in the purchasing experience. There was no pressure and games like we had experienced at a few other dealerships. We love our new Jeep and would highly recommend Brandl Motors!

Curt Cook

SDolney
2/06/2015

"Love Brandl Motors!!"

We recently purchased our 3rd vehicle in the last year from Brandl's. I could not be happier with the service we have received (which is why we continue to keep coming back!!) They go above and beyond to be sure you are happy when you leave. With all 3 purchases we worked with Curt Cook in Sales and Tom Nicol in finance, both of these men will do whatever they can to make sure you are 110% satisfied. We can not thank them enough for all of the time and effort they have put into our purchases. Thank you all so much!!! We will continue to come back for every vehicle we need in the future!!!

Curt Cook, Tom Nicol

jcwicktor
2/25/2014

"oil change - completed rotate tires - completed very..."

oil change - completed rotate tires - completed very dirty car washed - completed all of this was completed within one hour what more could a girl ask for!

service department

rhoheisel
2/24/2014

"So great!!! Matt had been looking for the right truck for..."

So great!!! Matt had been looking for the right truck for us and he found it!!! We are so happy with the truck we purchased and he was great at helping us learn all the new tricks!!! Along with being able to call if we have any further questions!!! It was a great experience and we will be back in the future when we are looking again!!!

Matt Lundbland

coryczech
2/17/2014

"I had some service work done at Brandl motors for the..."

I had some service work done at Brandl motors for the first time and was very pleased with their prompt service on my Ram truck. the waiting area is very welcoming and all of the employees were very freindly while I waited and the coffee was wonderful. I would surely recommend every one to brandl for all their car needs.

service techs

cheryljohnsonwalker
2/16/2014

"I will always recommend Tim Drong to everyone that I know..."

I will always recommend Tim Drong to everyone that I know who is looking for a new vehicle. He has always been honest, caring and takes his time with my family and I. My family has bought many vehicles from Tim. And we always will.

Tim Drong

Jelnes13
2/14/2014

"Great People, Great atmosphere and very accommodating...."

Great People, Great atmosphere and very accommodating. Buying a vehicle IS NOT my favorite thing to do, but they made it very pleasurable. Thank You and would most definitely recommend buying from Brandl Motors! Thank You again.

Every one there was great.

ekellner
2/13/2014

"We are part of the business program and have been..."

We are part of the business program and have been extremely happy with the ease of scheduling for service and the friendliness of the staff. The technicians are very knowledgeable and explain issues in terms that I understand. The overall environment at Brandl is very welcoming. I've recommended Brandl to many of my friends.

Jen Odette

Jkjbuilders1
2/12/2014

"We went there not knowing much of what to get, I knew..."

We went there not knowing much of what to get, I knew Jason, who has worked on our past vehicles and is an excellent mechanic!! he gave us his recommendations everyone there helped us with the process were fair on the price and trade in. Two hours later we drove home in our new 2014 Jeep Cherokee !! I highly recommend Brandls Motors to anyone!!

Jason Lashinski, Paul Hanson, Matt Lundbkad, Gary Posch