Brandl Motors

Ryan Auto Mall

Park Chrysler Jeep

adecker
8/26/2016

"Always a good experience"

I have now purchased four vehicles from Brandl. Two new and two used. I have been very pleased with the sales and financing process while purchasing each of my vehicles. I will be back when I need another car.

Ron Marschel, Tom Nicol

lodart
8/22/2016

"very helpful,curtious"

Matt was very helpful again and got me the best deal just like three years ago when I purchased my first vehicle from brandl. Everyone was professional and yet light hearted and felt very comfortable

Matt

mnroger2000
8/18/2016

"Had warranty work performed on converter."

They prioritized the service to meet my schedule and kept my vehicle operating for me so that I could meet all my scheduled appointments. Service was quick and I especially like that they wash my vehicle, it is one of those nice extras that is appreciated.

Three customer service reps and the diesel specialist but I so not remember names.

scoacrafter
8/14/2016

"Great, Laid back!"

Great experience. Very efficient transaction and was able to expedite things at the end of the work day. They gave me a fair price for my vehicle as well.

Angie Gilder, Matt Lundblad

2016Patriot
8/12/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase"

Showed up late on a week night just to physically see the vehicle type I was looking for. Matt Lundblad was more than pleasant to show me what I wanted to see and answer any questions. After another visit to test drive the one that was in stock and get a few more questions answered we started an email exchange to find a vehicle with the options I was looking for. He looked for and found a vehicle that matched quite closely and had the options added that were not on it. Next visit was to pick up the vehicle. The paperwork and financing was ready when we got there. From the first visit to fnding the vehicle to picking up the vehicle and all of the paperwork - one week! One of the best vehicle buying experiences! Everyone did what they said they would do when they said they would - a very important thing for me.

Matt Lundblad and Chad (finance guy)

OLE JALLO
8/11/2016

"new vehicle purchase"

people treat you well and they deal fairly. i would recommend them and i will continue to do business there. i have purchased 4 vehicles over the years and that says a lot.

Ron, and Jim

sat cust
8/08/2016

"Oil Change and Tire Rotation"

Have been customer for quite a few years and have always had a great experience whether we were in for service or to buy a new vehicle. Fast, friendly service. Never any problems related to their work. Vehicle comes back shiny after oil change and free wash job.

Service writer and then Tim Drong visited with us while we were waiting.

Whovian10
8/05/2016

"Oil Change and PCM update"

While waiting for service on my Town & Country, Salesman Matt Lundblad showed and demonstrated the new Chrysler Pacifica and its features. Service was handled swiftly and Matt answered my questions regarding the Pacifica. Thank you to all!

Matt Lundblad

mim1936
8/03/2016

"Oil change"

I have been a Brandl customer for a few years now and have never had anything but a pleasant and successful experience. The free car wash after the oil change is an extraordinary and generous bonus. Kudos to your all the members of your crew!

The receptionist at your service desk.

01riverBO0816
8/03/2016

"Great to work with."

They are very accommadating. What ever it takes to find the car you want or order it direct from the facrtoy,they get the job done.

Gary Posch, Joe,Jeff, Paul , Tom