Brandl Motors

Park Chrysler Jeep

renayemcd
8/31/2015

"Fast, friendly, service!!"

Great service dept. everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful. Only reccommendation I have is you should offer free internet as people wait for their vehicles. Brandl, is I think the only dealership that doesnt offer it.

dont know names

Keggerth
8/28/2015

"Oil change"

Good service, people were very friendly and the work was done in a timely manner....neat and clean entrance to drive van into for servic

Don't know names

jeanne
8/24/2015

"Great experience"

The staff was great to work with! We went in just to look and left with a new vehicle. We told them what we where looking for and they worked with us to get us what we wanted. Thanks Brandl Motors!!

Robin and Tim

Michele
8/23/2015

"Felt very valuable to the staff that I work with."

I came in with little to no hope of being able to obtain a car loan due to some credit issues in the past years. I call and talked to Angie first. She took my information and ran some numbers to see what I was qualified for. I decided to come to the dealership late in the day and she was already gone. Mike came to work with me on getting a car. It was nice to see the way that someone could take the ball and run with it even though the original person was not available. He showed me a used car first and went for a test ride. I really liked it so Mark began working with Mike on financing. There were some snags but Mike and Mark were able to work out a better deal for me. I got a new 200S which was a surprise to me. It really did fit into my budget due to being able to get rid of one of my other loans . Thanks to them I feel blessed and not a failure when it comes to buying my car. I could not have had a better experience than I did with Mike. Thanks for all you did for me.

Mike Mark Angie

RDENNY
8/19/2015

"Routine Maintenance this time."

I have been bringing my vehicles to Brandl Motors for awhile now. We have had larger service jobs done-over $1500 and we have had smaller things done like routine maintenance. I have always had a pleasant experience. When they have had the vehicle overnight I have always been offered a loaner and have had my vehicle returned to me at work to exchange my car for the loaner! Who does that anymore? They do. We leased a brand new Chrysler 200 in December of last year and couldn't be happier. Brandl Motors is a class act. Most recently we were just in for an oil change. You can't beat their quick lane. Fast, convenient, and they even washed my car.

Asia

Tlundell
8/12/2015

"Exceptional help and guidance "

Robin at Brandl motors was helpful and patient with us. We got there just before closing time and she waited around with us and helped us through the buying process. It was an awesome experience!

Robin

bmowers
8/11/2015

"Wonderful experience, very efficient"

Thank you thank you thank you Brandl Motors Little Falls for an unbelievable purchase experience. Very very professional and the most efficiency I have ever experienced in car buying. Gr-r-reat deal to! These people are tops.

Matt Lundbloom, Jim Unger

Dulce12
8/09/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Sales person went above and beyond to get us what we ask for. We where very well attended and sales person was very friendly and attentive to our needs. I highly recommended this dealership to my friends and family.

Mike

Joni56345
8/03/2015

"Oil change"

Service was quick. They had a great comfortable waiting room, with water and coffee. Staff was very friendly. They asked about need of additional service before they preformed it.

?

gps123
7/31/2015

"Purchased new RAM pickup."

Everything was handled in a professional manner, no high pressure tactics. They found a truck that I wanted at another dealership with regard to color and options. They provided very good value for my trade in.

Paul Hanson