Brandl Motors

Park Chrysler Jeep

philma28
5/27/2016

"used car purchase "

I have been buying vehicles from brandl for years, even while they were located in pierz. I have worked with the same salesman for every deal. Matt Lundblad is very knowledgeable with all the vehicles on the lot. He is always going the extra to make sure we are happy with our purchases.

Matt, Cory

Akrath83
5/26/2016

"Very friendly staff"

Very pleased with the service we received from just walking into the door. No pushy salesman. Very knowledgeable staff. Very professional staff on board.Very easy to get too.

Tim

david1119
5/26/2016

"Worked with Robert Morrison he was great "

this was our second car purchase from you guys in 2 months worked with Robert Morrison,he understood what we needed and set out to find it. I would highly recommend you guys and him to all my friends and family.

Robert Morrison and I can't remember the loan person but they both worked with us on this car and the previous one.

Journey
5/21/2016

"Service of my vehicle"

I pulled into the quick lane to have my vehicle's oil changed, and was greeted by a wonderful gentleman. He asked what service I needed completed--politely and quickly grabbed my key fob, had me sign the paperwork and I was escorted to the waiting lounge. The lounge recently was updated with new chairs, and high tables which is super nice and comfortable. I waited for a very short time and my vehicle was completed and I was advised by a wonderful service lady, who handed me my paperwork and key fob and off I went. I can't say enough about how wonderful Brandl Motors Service Team is--they are polite, professional, efficient, and most of all FRIENDLY!! Every time i go in for service, I never meet a service personal who is in a bad mood, or someone who just don't want to be a work that day. i would like to thank the Service Team for all their hard work and dedicaion to their customers. If you are looking for a well-rounded dealership who will take care of you, please check out Brandl Motors!!

Service Team

gene
5/20/2016

"Service "

service was good . Price was a little high. Could have washed the car a little better the bottom of the doors were still dirty otherwise OK

dont remenber

budhamm
5/17/2016

"Was excellent"

Everyone at the Dealer was very professional and helpful. Mike went over everything very well during delivery of the vehicle and explained everything in a very easy to understand way.

Mainly Mike the salesperson

Garry Birkhofer
5/15/2016

"Exceptional, easy and efficient leasing experience i have ha"

I started a conversation with Paul Hanson the week before by e-mail and phone. I provided him with an update the lease I had that was coming to an end and told him what I wanted. He got back to me immediately and I drove up on a Thursday morning and talked to Paul and your business manager about what I was looking for. They gave me the car for the day and I drove it home to let my wife drive the car and we decided to get it. I got back to the dealership late afternoon and by 5:00 that day I drove away with my new leased van. This was the 8th vehicle I leased over the years and this was the easiest experience I have had.

Paul Hanson

Veronica
5/13/2016

"Oil Change and interior lights, fog lights replaced"

Treated very well, although I waited in the waiting room for close to 2 hours - all the parts were in stock and replaced and were covered under warranty.

Male - dont remember name

CharlieRam
5/10/2016

"Oil change"

I was treated very well. The service rep was very friendly and helpful. My service needs were well taken care of and my vehicle was washed too. Thanks.

Kaisha

treeguy
5/02/2016

"The Jeep just showed up"

Never stepped into the dealership. The car just showed up at the house. Signed some papers and done. Now that's how to buy a car!

Gary and Curt