Brandon Ford

Sales Specialist

February 15, 2017

"Overall good experience."

- 9mmbullitt

Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Taurus SHO from Brandon Ford. Process was easy and deal was fair. Ran into a couple of problems after the sale, but Sr. Management stepped up and resolved the problem. I will call them first for my next Ford.

February 07, 2017

"Feel good about my vehicle purchase"

- carguy

Purchased a Ford Escape from this dealer. Thought they treated me fair enough on my trade. My salesman, Jacob Williams was courteous and treated me well and we were able to put together a good deal for me and for them. Most impressive was their follow-up after the sale. Tommy Shelly and their team handled the details of my out of state registration so that I could get my car properly registered as soon as possible. Thank you!

February 02, 2017

"Brandon Ford is Tops"

- Ralph

Thanks for showing us the cars. Bob, you really made buying this car a pleasure. First time buying a car that wasn't a pain.

New 2016 Ford F-250, $59144