Brandon Ford

Internet Sales

November 09, 2016

"What a Joke!!"

- Username65437

Scheduled an oil change and requested my truck be inspected for some issues it's been having that are covered under warranty. I confirmed my appointment the day prior for both the oil change and the inspection. When I arrived, it was apparent that this was no organized operation. Cars were going in all directions, there was no clear indication of where to park or lineup and I had at least two service guys outside ignore my request for help. When I finally met Scott, my appointed service guy, I knew I made a mistake bringing my truck here. He was incredibly rude and short. He proceeds to tell me that they could only do the oil change (the only thing they would be able to make any money off of me) and that I would have to talk to a different department to get my truck looked at and they were at least two days behind. I asked him why they didn't tell me that when I confirmed my appoint the day prior and he shrugged his shoulders and it was apparent it wasn't his problem. I then took my truck out of line and went to find a manager. I stopped at the parts counter to point me in the right direction and they actually were extremely helpful. I was pointed in the direction of the service manager Joe and waited for almost 10 minutes to no avail and left. It sucks that it cost me an hour of my morning but at least I was saved from having to do business with them. Do yourself a favor and take your vehicle somewhere else.

November 04, 2016

"An awesome experience at Brando Ford."

- Ilikefordman

Raymond Tyler the sale person was awesome! He was very professional and he was very patient with us he took us several test drive with different trucks until we came upon the perfect one. He did not rush or pressure us and ask us to take are time. Me and my wife thought and prayed about it and came back and he took us to the perfect truck. Raymond took us in to see the financial people and treat us with great hospItality.All in all our experience at Brando Ford was great due to Raymond Tyler. Thank You!

October 18, 2016

"The only place I will buy vehicles from!"

- IzzyD

Let me say this, "Brandon Ford is the only place I go to buy vehicles". I have bought 3 vehicles from Brandon Ford over the last 4 years, and Sudesh, "Jack" is the only person I deal with from the sales side. There is absolutely NO high pressure sales approach, and once the deal is made, the rest of the buying process is just as comfortable. Brandon Ford is interested I building a long term relationship with their customers; In addition, if you are willing to wait a little bit to work with Seth in the finance department, it is well worth your time. I have been financing heavy equipment for 15 years, and Seth is a professional. While Seth did offer and recommend various additional offerings such as extended warranties, he did not try to pressure me to buy them. Full discloser, I purchased a certified used vehicle, and did purchase an extended warranty. I have had no issues with any of the used vehicles purchased from Brandon Ford... again, I cannot recommend this dealership and Sudesh, "Jack", high enough.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $58155