Brandon Ford

Internet Sales

April 25, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Ford fussion

Friendly service, Gio was very involved with my car problem and even helped me with other ones that I wasn't aware. The service was fast and lead to excellent results. Thank you very much Gio.

April 25, 2017

"Another great experience"

- terryk

This is the second Truck I have purchased through Jack. He did a great job 6 years ago selling us our F-150 and I was glad to see him still there. Maybe I didn't get the deal I wanted, but he made sure I got the deal I needed to get us in our new truck... Thanks Jack

April 23, 2017

"Awesome"

- Tamara Shea Contino

I went in hoping to get a new car, but was not expecting it to happen due to a low credit score. However, Jack made it happen. He was friendly, knowledgeable, quick. It was the fastest easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I had an absolutely great car salesman in Jack and a great car buying experience overall.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $68960