Brandon Ford

Sales Specialist

January 03, 2017

"Great Experience."

- Sean Stubbs

Tommy Shelly was fantastic. Had nearly every answer for our questions, and was very pleasant to work with. Al Costanza was equally good and there was no pressure from him as he led us through the financial side of the experience. Thanks, guys!

December 20, 2016

"Fantastic Experience"

- claudine123

I had the best experience working with JC to find my new Explorer. JC was patient and experienced and worked really hard to find the exact car I wanted. JC was so fun to work with and my family will be sure to go to him again!

December 15, 2016

"Just awful"

- stangd1909

Went in to look at a new truck and ended finding a used one we liked. We went a found a sales person to talk to, we asked them what the value of the truck was....and they didn't know. Hell, they didn't even attempt to find the value. I needed to know so I could tell my bank. We then talked to a "sale manager" that was out on the lot and explained what we needed...he stated if the sales person didn't know then we wouldn't be able to get the info. I told him if we didn't get it, we wouldn't be able to buy the truck and would have to look else where....he said sorry and have a good day. It really sucks they couldn't tale the time to find the info we needed, they would have sold another truck for the dealership. Just lazy I guess, maybe they really didn't need the sale that bad.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $61715