Brandon Ford

Robert Lopez

July 20, 2017

"Engine Problem"

- 2@Pirates

The service rep did an excellent keeping me informed and get me my car back in a timely manner The repair cost was very affordable.

Robert Lopez

July 20, 2017

"Great service"

- Luvgold

I have great service every time I need to visit Brandon Ford. My service representative is very accommodating to my needs. So far... I would recommend them highly.

Nick Makrides

July 19, 2017

"BEST DEALERSHIP I'VE BEEN TO AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH!!!!"

- wdiver527

If you want to buy a Ford go to Brandon Ford!!!!! I was there on 7/15/2017. They have been by far the most honest dealer that I have been to. They are straight up front and honest with there prices and a very and I mean very huge selection of trucks. It took awhile to find the one I wanted but it was well worth it. The sales person that I dealt Robert Bauman is very friendly, kind, and not pushy like other sales people I have dealt with in the past. If you go to Brandon Ford definitely recommend Robert Bauman as your sales person. Also Melvin Barnes from finance is awesome as well. He got me the best loan for the truck that I bought. See him as well. Also drove all the way from Spring Hill, FL. (60 miles away) to buy a truck!!!!!

Robert Bauman