Brandon Ford

9090 Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Ford Info
About Brandon Ford

Brandon Ford is a full service Ford dealership located in Tampa, Florida at the corner of Highway 60 and US 301. Serving the area since 1981, Brandon Ford has grown into the largest volume Ford dealership in Florida, and nationally recognized as a 13 time winner of Ford's prestigious Presidents Award for Customer Service and Satisfaction. Whether you are purchasing a new or used vehicle, having your Ford or any other make of vehicle serviced in our award winning service department, or having collision repairs done in our state of the art Collision Center, Brandon Ford strives to take care of their customers and build a relationship of trust and value for years to come!

About Brandon Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 7:00 AM

1,053 Dealership Reviews
Pepper's mom
8/19/2016

"Pleasant experience"

We purchased a 2016 Ford 150 this week. After much searching on the internet we decided on Brandon Ford. The experience was wonderful, especially with our salesman, Tommy Shelly. We would not hesitate to purchase again from Tommy or Brandon Ford.

August 19, 2016

We could not be happier that you had such a great experience here with Tommy Shelly and we hope that you will keep us in mind for any further needs we can assist you with. Thank you, Nikki Bredwell (CRM)

skimy30
8/09/2016

"Service dept is horrible"

Buying the car was a great experience, the employee no longer works there though. The service dept is horrible. Tried to get an apt online 4 times, no call backs. Called and left a message, no call back. When I finally got a hold of someone, they had my phone number wrong, even though I left it in the voicemail and online numerous times. Pulling in for my appt and it is chaos, people wandering every where with no organization.

Tyler

August 12, 2016

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our service department was less than we had hoped. Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss this further. Nikki Bredwell (CRM) 813-246-3673

Mrs. Pinellas
7/19/2016

"New buy from here!"

I was writing this email out of concern and frustration. My husband and I visited your location from ST. Petersburg and had a horrible experience with your sales rep Sudesh Deonarine AKA Jack. He was very unfriendly and told us from the start we would be upside down on our loan and you guys wouldn't give us much on our trade in etc. He also proceeded to show my husband utility trucks because he said that would we would be able to afford. We felt disrespected and we also felt like he did not want to help us. My husband was furious and advised him we no longer need his assistance and we did not want to waste his time and then he walked off and we left. Due to this experience we will never visit this location again for a vehicle. FYI we went to another dealership and everything he told us was incorrect. You really need to teach your salesman to sale vehicles and not try to be a finance manager. Thank you in advance, The Bradley's

Mrs. Pinellas responded to this review

Your phone number please

Sorry, 813-246-3673

July 19, 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Bradley, We regret that you had such a negative experience here and would like the opportunity to speak further with you about this matter. Please call me at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss this issue. Nikki Bredwell CRM

FordEscape
6/29/2016

"Dont buy from this dealer. "

They will check your credit report with 8 lenders for loans, thus messing up your credit history. Will persuade you to take warranty which you dont need. Will somehow swallow up your trade in. You will be wondering what happened to your trade in value for months. The British guy at the finance is a cunning shark.

July 08, 2016

We are sorry to hear of your displeasure with your vehicle purchase and would like the opportunity to speak further with you. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Nikki Bredwell 813-371-8065

hattle505
6/26/2016

"good price great experince"

We purchased our first F250 7.3 in 2003 from this location and have loved it. It was a great and easy transaction then, So naturally we returned when we wanted a second truck. I was contacted by Matt Salling in response to a question about a truck on the web site, he answered it quickly and we arranged for a meeting and test drive the same day. By the end of the day we drove home our new F150 and we love it. Matt was a pleasure to work with and was very patient and understanding. Thank you for a wonderful buying experience.

July 08, 2016

So glad that your experience with your new F150 purchase was a positive one and that Matt was able to help your find just the right truck. Please keep us in mind for any further issues that arise and thanks for being a valued customer. Nikki Bredwell CRM

Smrobinson87
6/23/2016

"They try to take advantage of you for profit"

I've had a horrible experience dealing with this dealership. First when I called the girl on the phone said she would call back when an advisor was available to help me with my warranty question. Never called me back so I called. Got another rep that didn't know what I was talking about since the other rep had apparently left for the day and my information was not passed on. Explained the issue again and this person was less helpful. She ended up scheduling me for an appointment. The main problem I'm having with my car is that the wheel bearings/ hub assembly are bad or damaged. When I received my apointment email it stated that I wanted my "hub caps" looked at.. My vehicle does not have hub caps. I called and the rep on the phone said she would correct it. I brought my car to the dealership on the appointment day about 15 minutes early just in case. I explained the issue to the first guy that approached me and then to nick who was in charge of my work order. I explained what the symptoms were (wobbling noise between 20-50 mph that increases with speed and a slight vibration that goes with it and it gets worse when turning right and also right after it rains" and that I believed it was the wheel bearings/ hub assembly and that I had taken it to a Firestone which also confirmed that it was the wheel bearings/hub assembly. I understand ford would need to inspect regardless. I asked about he warranty and nick automatically stated that my warranty was expired. I'm pretty sure it would be covered under the power train if it's covered at all and that part of the warranty was clearly not expired. He wasn't even going to mention the powertrain warranty had I not mentioned it. He stated they would need to inspect to see if that part is covered under that portion of the warranty. So when he was having me sign the papers for them to do the work, I noticed (and pointed out) that it still said "hub cap" and did not mention the bearings or hub assembly. I was told "don't worry about it" and asked to just sign the form. So after all of this he tells me that they may not be able to look at it until tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't understand the point of an appointment if they're going to look at my vehicle when they get to it and not when my appointment is. so after all of this I get home and in my email is a notification about my work order with a link to the site to check the status of the work being done. I go to it and word for word it says "CUSTOMER STATES THERE IS A HUMMING NOISE FROM THE FRONT OF THE VEHICLE THAT GETS LOUDER WITH SPEED. PLS CHECK AND ADVISE". This is not what I said. I specifically wanted them to check my bearings/hub assembly since I already know they're causing problems and to determine if these parts are covered under the warranty so I can have them replaced or repaired under warranty. The wording used in this report sounds like they would be inspecting any number of possibilities in my vehicle and I would most likely be charged for it. I called and complained and he rep on the phone spoke with Nick. I was told that Nick wrote down what I said and that he would correct what it says in the system. I still have not seen any corrections to this.

Nicholas Makrides

July 08, 2016

We are truly sorry that you had such a negative experience with our service department and I would like to speak further with you about this. Please call me to discuss this matter. Thank you, Nikki Bredwell 813-371-8065

Ford Fan
6/17/2016

"Jerimiah was gracious and helpful."

We were considering many options and products, and found the Fusion suited us best. Also, the salesman Jerimiah was VERY helpful and patient, and made the process as stress free as could be!

July 08, 2016

Purchasing a new vehicle can be a harrowing experience and we are so pleased to hear that Jeremiah and the rest of our sales team were able to make it enjoyable and stress free. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for being a part of the Brandon Ford family. Nikki Bredwell CRM

K9Shea
6/12/2016

"The best Ford Team around!"

My wife, son and I came in to look at a few used F-150's on Friday June 10th, 2016 but ended up walking out with a brand new 2016 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4 x 4. I found the exact vehicle and color that I had been wanting for a very long time. Lyle Herb and JC Clements were so awesome to work with. We got a great deal and so much great coverage on our new vehicle for a terrific price, thanks to Kirk Feasby. I have been to a few Ford dealers now and I can tell you that Brandon Ford is the best. Thank you all for your great service. Thank You, Paul and Dawn

Kirk Feasby

June 15, 2016

Hello Paul and Dawn, We are very happy to hear that Lyle, JC and Kirk helped to make your new truck purchase a pleasant experience and we hope that you are enjoying it. Thank you for your business. Nikki Bredwell (CRM)

Cars for me 1958
6/08/2016

"Perfect car broke they gave me a rental on my why to work "

They are worth it they told it like it was no bull good people just refered a customer to them they were also very glad the went and drove 2 hours one way

Seth g

June 15, 2016

It is good to know that Dan and Seth were able to make your vehicle purchase smooth and efficient and we thank you for the referral. Please don't hesitate to call if we can be of any further assistance. Nikki Bredwell (CRM)

donnav35
6/05/2016

"Purchased 2016 Esape"

I had a wonderful experience. David (salesman), and Kirk (finance guy) were both very helpful and made the experience very stress free. From the time I walked in to the time I drove out with new car was just 3 hours. Great job!

David Betancourt

June 15, 2016

David, Kirk and the rest of our sales team here at Brandon Ford are so glad that we could help the new car purchase process to be a pleasant experience. Please remember us in the future if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for being a part of our family. Nikki Bredwell (CRM)

1 - 10 of 1,053 results