Brandon Ford

Robert Lopez

September 13, 2017

"Collision Department"

- gtyrrell

I had to take my new used truck into the dealer to have a tire repaired. I had bought it the night before(AWESOME EXPERIENCE) and we knew the tire had a problem but the service department was closed already. Turns out the tire was bad and had to be replaced (which was done for free). While I was waiting to have the new tire delivered and installed I was sitting in the waiting area in the collision center. The staff were handling two different customers with grace. After the customers left it was just me in the waiting room. The guys are now in their offices continuing business and I hear them discussing the events. That's when I was really surprised to hear what their conversations were like. You know how it is, we forget the public eye is on us and let down our guards and be who we really are, Well,... this day I over heard staff speaking and acting with integrity, grace and genuine concern for the quality of workmanship they were delivering and the service level that they wanted to provide for their customers! How refreshing!!! I was the fly on the wall and walked away with a smile on my face knowing that if I ever need my vehicle repaired, this is a place I could bring it without fear. Thanks to the staff (Carlos Cerezo, Hector Serrano, Shawn Reutimann,Kimberly Meyer and several others that I did not get the names of) Way to go Brandon Ford Collision Center!

Carlos Cerezo, Hector Serrano, Shawn Reutimann,Kimberly Meyer

September 13, 2017

"The whole experience was GREAT! 2016 F150 Lariat"

- gtyrrell

So, names first:Joe Spellman (salesman), (Kris Meyers) Finance manager This has been my best car buying experience ever. Joe was awesome, very knowledgeable, didn't pressure sell, and honest. Joe was busy when I got there but he improvised and handled multiple customers with ease. Kris was quick professional and most importantly thorough. Offered very sound finance advise and got us great pricing for the extended warranty that we wanted for the used F150 we bought. I shopped extensively and could not beat there pricing. They stayed late to get the deal done. I am a contractor and my truck had failed the day before and I needed a new one. I had my 21 year old daughter with me for her first car buying experience. I am excited that she didn't have to start with a poor image of car salesman! Great job!

Joe Spellman
Kris Meyer

September 05, 2017

"Unbelievably Great Experience"

- Sean F.

Been looking to replace my beloved F-150 for over a month with an F-250. Been to every local dealer within 50 miles of home in Brevard County with no luck. On-line searching helped me identify a potential truck but it was all the way across the state. So we contacted James Markunas at Brandon and told him we were coming to look at one they had listed as well as some others. He asked us to come early as they have a big Labor Day Sale on. He said, "Please call when you're an hour out and I'll have the truck ready for your inspection." When we showed up, James had the truck all ready for us to inspect and take for a drive. A walk around the facility and I knew I was likely to find the right truck as there were more F-250s at Brandon than all the other dealers I'd visited combined. When we looked at the truck I got a very good feeling as the price was really good and it was getting down to my trade. That's where Bernard Fleming came in. He said he could tell I was proud of my truck and took good care of it and valued the truck at a very good price. We looked at a few of the many (maybe 100?) F-250s they had but fell back to the beauty that we first came to see. When I got the bottom-line offer, I just couldn't say no. Their price was better than any other option I'd looked into and I ended up with the perfect truck at the best possible price! Matt Sailing made the "paperwork" a breeze, preparing it while my wife and I enjoyed a burger and dog at the outdoor barbecue they had set up for Labor Day. While we were in with Matt, James personally went over every detail of that soon-to-be-mine truck with as much attention as I'll be giving it from here on. He then helped us set up our phones to the Sync System, went over the features of our new F-250 and sent us happily on our 150 mile trip home with a full tank of fuel, a full belly, and big smiles on our faces. Thank You James, Bernard, and Matt for the best buying experience we've ever had!

Bernard Fleming