Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

2,091 Dealership Reviews
Jones123

"great experience"

I went to a different dealership before coming to Brandon Honda and was very disappointed. As soon as we arrived at Brandon Honda, Salvador helped us find just what we were looking for. He was friendly, polite and very helpful. Could not have asked for a nicer guy to help us, and I love my new CR-V.

Sandie&Ray

"Jackie Olson"

Jackie Olson was wonderful. She steered me clear of a questionable deal I was considering. She always had a smile on her face and was very attentive. This was one of the easiest lease/purchase I have ever had. She went the extra mile to make this a great experience. Thanks Jackie!

Blossom15

"Good Service"

Hassan put a lot of effort into seeing that I got a good deal. Daran put forth much effort to see that I was comfortable with what was being presented to me, and as I revisit the Honda with questions, he was very caring and easy to talk too as he explain the contract in it's fullest (it was a few days before I could download my contract from the thumb drive). All the individuals that were involved, including Christopher, I found to be easy to talk to and helpful.

Daran Abella

jim&mary

"Very good"

Our salesman, Chaly, was very nice and very easy to work with. The Sales manager, Gus, was also easy to work with and gave us a great deal on a 2015 Odyssey. Thanks to both!

"Augustine Cardona"

Always helpful and courteous. repair made on time. pleasant to deal with. Review should not have minimum words, sometimes more said in less words. Thank you.

jbordo

"Salesman Leo Sandoval "

Our salesman Leo Sandoval did an excellent job of meeting our needs in buying our new 2015 Honda Odyssey. The color and model we wanted was not at the dealership, he went way out to get us the color and model we wanted from an other dealership. When introduced the Assistant Service Manager Augustine Cardona went out of his way to help us set up our first service date and the time to coordinate with the traffic on the interstate.

Vgonz8710
8/31/2015

"Wonderful service experience "

Went in on Saturday to get airbags replaced was greeted by Jhonathan he was very nice and helpful had a great experience at this dealership.

Jonathan E Stickler

Deepak

"New car"

Winchel treated us well and is well informed about what he is selling. We shall definitely recommend him for our friends.nice to meet him.

tiffanyj4144
8/31/2015

"Great Deals and Awesome Customer Service."

My husband and I went to the dealer to buy a new car. Not only did we get a great deal, but we were also treated very well. Hasan, our sales person, was just the right amount of being there for questions, but not being to pushy and in your face. Everyone there was very nice and helpful. Once a deal was made, which might I add was a pretty great deal, Hasan even took the time to sit with us and show us all the features of the car and how to set them up. It was a great experience and I will definitely be doing business at this location again. Thank You Brandon Honda!

Dan Sandra U
8/30/2015

"Excellent Overall Service and Experience"

It is with great pleasure that I had yet again another wonderful overall experience with Brandon Honda where I have now purchased or leased 3 vehicles from of the past several years. Each time it keeps getting better and better. Priscila Prates did an exceptional job in helping to meet all of our needs and requests. She was professional, efficient and personable. I also would like to say that Lucy Conrado was an added bonus in helping with explain about every detail on the use of the new vehicle. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Keep up the great work Brandon Honda.

1 - 10 of 2,091 results