Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

1,827 Dealership Reviews
Peter128
5/24/2015

"Service Experience - Rachel Christie"

On May 2, 2015 I had scheduled service on my 2012 Honda Crosstour, and met Rachel Christie for the first time. While I have had a good experience in the past with the service department, Rachel went above and beyond to provide extraordinary service during my visit. Her attention to details, patience and follow-up on my back-up camera was superb. Rachel is a prime example of exemplifying service to the highest level. If it were up to me, I would certainly award her Employee of the Month, and recognize her in front on the service department. Rachel is truly an asset to your service department, as well as the organization. Sincerely, Peter Phillips

Christie, Rachel

cperryco
5/24/2015

"Joe Sabb is the man. "

Joe Sabb was a great help and did everything he could for me. Brandon Honda has great prices and better people. As of yesterday I have bought my second car in less than 2 years from them and will be back.

DiBri

"Great experience."

A special Thank You to my sales person, Rammie, who was very kind and considerate, and made me feel comfortable in my special situation. Even after the sales, he was very helpful in making sure I was aware of all the cars features before I left the lot. I am grateful for all the time and attention Rammie put forth in finding me just the right car.

Rob D
5/23/2015

"Straightforward, transparent, best price, best warranty"

Frank Hoggard, who worked with us personally, and the entire dealership overall were outstanding. All interactions and price quotes were straightforward and transparent from first internet contact to the final purchase. And Brandon Honda's lifetime power train warranty on all new cars made it worth driving two hours to Tampa to purchase the car from them.

Kate

"New car"

Excellent experience! The sales team did everything possible to make everything right! We will recommend this dealership to all of our friends...awesome job! Thank you:)

SRWoods
5/22/2015

"Trade In 2009 Honda Element/Purchase 2015 Honda Pilot"

We were excited to work with Jerry Meany again on our fourth Honda purchase. He listened to what we wanted and delivered with no pressure. We have continued to return to Brandon Honda because of the excellent service and quality. It was an overall excellent experience as I assumed it would be. Jerry Meany goes above and beyond to see that all questions are answered and that the customer is getting exactly what they want. We look forward to working with Jerry again in the future.

Julia

"quick and easy"

My experience was absolutely wonderful. Please do not let these guys leave your dealership these guys need a raise. Verry efficient and not pushy. I was very comfortable purchasing my car

Anna/The New Barker Dog Magazine.
5/22/2015

"Best car-buying experience ever."

The whole vibe is upbeat. Jeff Craney, our salesman, was knowledgable about the Honda line. Everyone made the experience pleasant. Hector, Denise & Zeus. Thank you.

Zeus and Bonnie.

viramgama
5/21/2015

"Great Service Experience ever..."

I talk to asst service manager Mike about problem with my honda. I been to 3 other dealer to service my car but Brandon Honda came out top in every espect. 1) great customer service 2) service done before even promise time. 3) explanation of problems step by step 4) believe in help customer Mike and Eric Lewis help to fix my car with in promise time. Mike came out above and beyond customer service. I will always recommand brandon honda for service need.

Mike Hudak

jirby
5/21/2015

"Great Experiance"

I researched dealerships in the Tampa Bay area and decided to give Brandon Honda a shot. I was not disappointed at all. The dealership itself is very bright and clean which makes the sometimes lengthy car buying process much easier to deal with. I worked with Ron Wright who got me a great deal on the car I ended up purchasing, and got me a fair price on my trade-in. The process was all very professional, and efficient. Will be going back for the next family purchase.

1 - 10 of 1,827 results