Brandon Honda

Eddie Guadalupe

December 10, 2016

"Outstanding Dealer"

- Rgibbons3

I wrote a previous review a week ago and did not have much good to say, As of today though I would retract that review and say that once we got past a communication issue I found working with Grant Hocking was a real pleasure. To resolve a couple of issue with mine on a deal made earlier this month he took ownership and quickly resolved it. In reality he exceeded my expectations and I have been a loss for words. I have NEVER seen another dealership do what they did to resolve an issue. I would not hesitate at all to go back and make another deal as you will not find another dealer that will even come close to satisfying the customer.

December 09, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- Linda R.

I sent in an application to Brandon Honda and received a call within 15 minutes from Hassan Slim. He was very pleasant on the phone and very helpful in answering my questions so we made an appt. to meet with him the next day. My husband and I were with Hassan, his general mgr. and several other very very helpful people for approximately 4 hours and made a great purchase...a CR-V!!! They had the color we wanted and immediately installed the extras we wanted. They have a cafe and bought us lunch and everyone was so helpful and very professional. We had a great experience and would recommend visiting Brandon Honda and see Hassan Slim! He is really a great person to work with and knowledgeable and really cares for his clients. Great car buying experience! Traded in a Lexus 430.

December 08, 2016

"I went to buy a Lex"

- Mcruz07

I must say Mohammad was an amazing sales rep. I went in looking to see if they had a used Lexus and ended up falling in love with the 2017 Honda Civic. Mohammad was soooooo knowledgeable about the cars in this dealership. Ask him for the Egyptian test drive for sure! All and all an awesome experience.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $32910