Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

2,909 Dealership Reviews
PamF

"Good dealership"

Brandon Honda offered a fair price for my trade. They also offered a good price on our van. The purchase went quickly and smoothly. I would highly recommend that you ask for Sal!

TeacherMJB
5/28/2016

"Great buy on a used Civic!"

Needed a new car and did a lot of research to find the "best for the buck" and signed my name to a 2012 Honda Civic. The 20 yr/200,000 mi. drive train warranty alone was enough to sign! After a quick phone call to see if it was still available, the salesperson said come see it tomorrow, it's in our sister store in Port Richey, I'll personally go get it and bring it to Brandon so you don't have to go to Port Richey. Great! Now that's a great salesperson! No problem! Set a time for the next day to see it, called and confirmed it was there to test drive. On my way to possibly buy a new to me car! Test drove it, love it, said I'll take it! I save the best part for last and that is the salesperson whom I dealt with on this transaction. Priscilla Prates was absolutely a straight shooter and I believe went out of her way to make me a new customer of Brandon Honda and a happy one to boot! It was an absolute no bs kind of sale. Her numbers were right on target with what I expected and followed thru with finance!!! Thank you Priscilla! Next came financing and Julian Sherrod rocked out the finance on the car plus the additional 4yr/48000mi silver warranty and free oil changes for that same period of time. He made sure I was well covered on such a great car for any obstacles that cars throw at you at one time or another. He knows his job and does it very well! Super professional and knowledgable and explanatory!!! Thank you Julian! Thank you Brandon Honda, you have just earned us as lifelong customers! Barry

TeacherMJB

"A Great Experience!"

My fiance Barry recently bought a used Honda Civic from Brandon Honda. The professionalism and friendliness of Priscilla Prates during Barry's experience of buying his Honda brought me in today to purchase mine. I bought a 2016 Honda Accord. Priscilla was patient through all of our questions and our desire to see financing options. She was kind, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. Her honesty in trying to get us the best deal possible left us feeling grateful. Next came the finance gentlemen. Barry had Julian Sherrod and I had Chris Shotwell. They were both very helpful in explaining everything to us. They are both very personable with great senses of humor! They made the lengthy process more palatable. Brandon Honda makes car buying a pleasure. Tray the manager came to us towards the end of the sale and made sure that we were pleased with our new car and that all of the detailing was taken care of 100%. Honda knows how to treat customers with respect. In conclusion, it is so wonderful to have two beautiful Honda cars in our driveway!!! :) Thank you so much. We will highly recommend Priscilla and Brandon Honda to our neighbors and friends. Sincerely, Melissa Brown :)

cytalbott

"Fantastic Experience!"

Working with Ajay Lund was without a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever had. Not once did he make us feel like another number. He bent over backwards to make sure our needs were met. If you want to be treated right seek out Ajay!

Sunny Florida
5/28/2016

"The Best Care, Assistance, and Service We've Ever Received"

My husband and I went to "look" at a Honda (we hadn't owned a Honda in years and weren't really in any rush to acquire a new car) and, in trying to find a parking space, discovered a gem of a salesman!! Eddie Guadalupe took such good care of us throughout our time there, assisting/explaining and then answering our questions. He was outstanding! I can't say enough good things about him, but if I were given a survey sheet, he'd rate all 10's or higher!! While we were there, we were also greeted by Tray Bournazian (Executive Manager) who made us feel worthwhile and welcome; he treated us very respectfully. Chris Shotwell, our finance manager, was equally helpful and patient as he explained all the details to us. We also met with a gentleman in charge of accessories so I could get a set of running boards installed and a very nice Hispanic lady who updated all our Allstate Insurance information. Carina, who took care of us when we went for the running board installation, was excellent as well...Everyone with whom we came in contact was extremely helpful! Brandon Honda took care of all those little extra details that I normally have to come home and deal with after a purchase. I am so thankful for their "thinking ahead" and having its customers in mind!f I am so pleased with Brandon Honda to this point. They're what a car buyer/leaser hopes to get when making this kind of big decision. And to think, a "just looking" turned into a positive car leasing adventure, with no strong arming involved. It's all much appreciated!

Carina Burr, a young Hispanic lady who worked in the Allstate office there, and the elderly gentleman in charge of accessories

Naivis85

"Fabulous service! "

Came in asking about online deals and Lucy helped me walk out with a 2016 Honda HRV with everything that i wanted! Fantasies service and helpful all the way!

Bknui
5/27/2016

"Honda .. I like it !"

Great experience at Brandon Honda last week thanks to a fine gentleman named Chris Weiss. Chris went above and beyond to help get us into a nice vehicle. We were in a bind with our only car breaking down for the final time, he came and picked us up and made this stressful time much easier to deal with , Thank You again Chris and all the fine folks at Brandon Honda!

Chris Weiss

edwardcox

"Outstanding service"

I brought my 2015 Honda Odyssey in for routine scheduled service. Rachel Christie was my service advisor and went the extra mile to ensure my needs were met. I was treated cheerfully and professionally by Rachel, as well as several other Brandon Honda personnel This dealership may take justifiable pride knowing they have Rachel working with their customers Brandon Honda is indeed fortunate to have someone like Rachel on their team. Edward Cox Sun City Center

Keshmula
5/26/2016

"Amazing experience at BrandonHonda "

A couple days ago I came into Brandon Honda to look at some new cars. So a sales rep named Remi approached me and started helping me out on what I should I be looking at I told him my situation and everythjng I'm looking for and for what price so Remi did EXACTLY that and showed me all of my options made sure I understood everything that was being presented and that I was truely happy. Remi and Brandon treated me more than a customer they truely wanted me to be happy and leave with a smile on my face and that's exactly what Happen thank you Remi and Brandon Honda!!!

Lulopez946

"Thank you. Thank you. "

Great guy to work with. 5 stars. Service was excellent with both guys. Very happy with my car. Thanks again. 5 stars. Love the experience that this guys have.

1 - 10 of 2,909 results