Brandon Honda

Brandon Honda
Call
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

"Helpful and patient sales person, great experience"

We bought our car through Sergio; he was extremely helpful and patient. He took time to present different options to us and answered all of our questions honestly. We learned that at the time we scheduled to meet with him he was not on the schedule, but he went out of his way to meet with us anyway. I would definitely recommend working with this person.

"5 Star service"

Joe Sabb was very helpful. The food they give you while you wait is an excellent touch. The dealership was very nice, clean & I enjoyed the overall experience.

"BUYING A NEW HONDA"

VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH JERRY. JERRY SET UP OUR PHONES ON OUR BLUETOOTH AS WELL AS MAKING US FAMILAR WITH THE VEHICLE. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SEVICE

"GREAT experience from start to finish!"

Started with an internet inquiry to three dealerships. Within 5 minutes I had a phone call and I set an appointment. All of my questions where answered by Hassan. When entering the dealership, the ladies at the receptionist desk where very polite and helpful. Right away my girlfriend and I where greeted by the General Manager Sam Raabe. He told us what we could expect from his dealership and introduced us to Hassan Slim. Everything he promised was done and much more. Very professional team and I would recommend Brandon Honda to anyone looking at a new or pre-owned vehicle. Doug DeSloover and Lucy Mir

"Exceptional Service"

From the moment I walked out of my car I received excellent customer service from Stanley Lovette Monroe until the final papers were signed and I drove of the lot with my new Honda Accord.

"Great Dealership"

I worked with Mr. Metin, and he helped us great in every step of the process. They have a friendly environment, which makes you feel valued as you shop. I recommend this dealership if you are considering a new car.

"Happy with my experience"

I had a great experience at Brandon Honda. Everyone treated me with respect and helped me get into the care I've always wanted. I would recommend to friends and family.

"Best dealership in Tampa!!"

Visiting the dealership is like being in a small community. There is a very lively feeling from the moment you enter through the doors. The entire staff is welcoming and friendly. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Second car purchased at Brandon Honda.

"successful"

I got the car I wanted very happy. Haven't purchased a new vehicle in 8 years, I would recommend this dealership in the future.

"Excellent Service - Purchase of 2006 Element"

From start to finish I had a great car buying experience. I am a stubborn and difficult car buyer to deal with and everyone that was involved with my purchase was a pleasure to deal with. I would like to sincerely thank Ajay Lund and Brian Jantzen for their professionalism, courtesy and kindness to me and my family during the entire process. I have already shared my experience with friends and co-workers and told them how well I was treated and have recommended Brandon Honda to them. I wish Brandon Honda continued success in all they do.

Ron Wright