Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

3,196 Dealership Reviews
Dbach
8/29/2016

"Simply the Best! Thank You!"

5 Stars doesn't begin to describe our car buying experience. Simply stated, no other dealership comes close to the amazing team at Brandon Honda! From start to finish, the entire team treated us like family and made the whole process enjoyable. Ron Wright - Thank you for taking such great care of us. From the first moment we spoke and up until we left the dealership, Ron delivered. He found the exact car I was looking for in under 30 minutes. He worked with us every step of the way and was more than accommodating and very professional. Kayla Pikop - Thank you for all of your assistance and for bearing with us throughout the process! You made our visit easy and fun. You're an asset to the sales team and we'll recommend every potential car buyer to you because of the way you treated us. Vaughn Heberlee - Thank you for making the financial portion of our visit quick and painless. Mr. Marazzi, Zeus, & Athena - Thank you for your generosity and kindness. Brandon Honda went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of and happy with our purchase. You and your team deserve the highest praise for the way you handle business. We can't thank you enough!

Pilot Pam
8/29/2016

"Kayla was GREAT!!"

The salesperson, Kayla was friendly and worked hard to find a vehicle that would fit all my needs. I love that Honda Pilot I drive now. Jim Turner is a master at what he does. I had a little mechanical problem the day after I picked the car up, brought it back and Allison in the service dept. was able to take care of everything satisfactorily. The only negative in the whole deal was having to deal with Ron Wright. He came out to spew lies the WHOLE 3 minutes he spent with me. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad in my eyes so overall I rate my dealings with Brandon Honda as 4 stars, Thank you.

LG123

"Painless Car buying"

Priscila was a pleasure to work with. I never felt pressured, and since I knew coming in that I was leasing another CRV she patiently showed me several different models, colors and price-points to find the vehicle that I would be happy with. Before I left the dealership she thoroughly reviewed everything with me from the sound system to the backup camera to the keyless entry to make sure I left without questions.

Valricosun
8/28/2016

"Very Positive Car Purchase Transaction"

Our sales person, Jackie Olson, was most helpful in assisting us identify the specific Honda CRV Model that "fit" our requirements. Jackie was courteous, professional and moved the buying transaction along while answering all of our detailed questions. The features of the CRV were reviewed and our test drive was very beneficial. Please note that it has been seven years since we purchased a car and frankly we were not looking forward to spending time at a dealer facility. However after purchasing the CRV we would certainly recommend Brandon Honda and specifically Jackie Olson. In short, our car buying experience was excellent.

Driss ? He obtained a follow up Service Appt for us.

Chris201608
8/28/2016

"Integrity throughout the process."

I had evaluated several vehicles I was considering and visited a few dealerships to consider where I might purchase my vehicle. Brandon Honda lived up to its reputation, understood my perspective, and were clear in their communication with me. They were superior to the other dealerships and earned my first consideration. They were fair and upfront, and Bill Kirk won my business with his integrity.

Junyl
8/27/2016

"It was a an awesome experience "

I came in and everyone was very friendly and pleasant. I ask for a certain person and I was quickly referenced to mosrati in which had assisted me the first time I came looking just to look around without buying. Mosrati both first and second time did not rush me in and out of the dealership or try to sell me a car that I didn't like, i went from one car style to another from one side to another used cars to new cars and not once did I have mosrati made me feel unimportant, I felt like the buyer and he gave me the attention I like, he answer the questions about the style, the make, and the in and out of the cars which I appreciate for my knowledge and what I wanted to buy. We did hit a rough patch because of the price of the first car I liked but just because that car did not work I still end up buying a new car which was over and beyond of what I expected I end up getting the CRV Honda love it and the price was better than the first one overall I was happy in the end!!Thank you mosrati!!

Satisfied Customer
8/26/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

We went to Brandon Honda after test driving several vehicles at Toyota. We were immediately greeted by Sal and made arrangements for a test drive. Due to time constraints we had to leave prior to a deal being reached. After finding a different vehicle in their online inventory, I contacted Sal the next day to see if it was available. He quickly got back to us that it was; we came in and he got us into the car we wanted at a great price. All of the staff were very courteous and knowledgeable making the entire car buying experience the best we've ever had. There's even a cafe in the lobby area. No stress or high pressure tactics. Signing the paperwork with Bo was a breeze and he brought our attention to additional services that were available. We recommend Sal Manalili due to his honesty and being willing to work to get us the best deal possible.

Gary B
8/26/2016

"Great Dealership"

My wife and I had a great experience at Brandon Honda. Eddie Juica made buying a car very simple, relaxed and fun. This is the third car we have purchased here.

mmorales101587
8/25/2016

"I feel like at home every time I come to Brandon Honda!!"

I'm so happy and bless to know PRISCILA PRATES since 2010. This is auto #9 that we are buying from Brandon Honda and specially with our lovely friend Priscila. She's and excellent sales representative and as friend even better; I have no words to describe the excellent service that I always receive from everybody at this dealership, but Priscila is the best. The years of doing consecutive deals with the same person, and the amount of vehicles that we've bought with her says a lot about her reputation. Thank you so much for your love and dedication Priscila; and thank you Brandon Honda for having great employees, they really know how to offer a real customer service. Morales Family.

jeremiah

Rating Beauty
8/25/2016

"New Car Smell"

Dealership has a good waiting area, uses technology pretty efficiently (which makes the process so much quicker and less paperwork), staff is pleasant. 2nd car I've purchased from this dealership.

1 - 10 of 3,196 results