Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

2,538 Dealership Reviews
Kelly77

"Great Experience "

Everyone at Brandon Honda was immensely helpful and friendly. I went in for a new tire, and ended up getting a new car. Great job guys!

Mark98

"Review "

Every one there was very nice from when you walked in the door everybody was terrific. They want you to have the best experience that is possible

jc135g8r

"Wonderful Experience"

The staff at Brandin Honda was terrific, especially 'Captain' Bill Kirk who went out of his way to make sure everything went super smooth in a timely manner. We were VERY pleased with the experience in leasing our new 2016 Honda Odyssey!

Travis Lynes

rdamiron88
2/08/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

I just want to thank Michael Dichiara for his great customer service skills. My girlfriend and I were losing hope with the thought that she would never be able to get out of her Hyundai Sonata she once had. While she couldn't trade it in, she and I were placed in a 2014 Honda Civic!!!! He was patient and extremely polite and courteous. Not to mention, we had screaming kids, and he offered them food at will. He made it happen and he deserves kudos to say the least. Vaughn Heberlee was great too, and had previously helped me finance a 2013 Honda Fit just three years ago. As always, it was a pleasant experience.

mymoretta
2/08/2016

"the salesman was very nice"

I have been buying car for the past 8 years total of 5 cars at brandon honda. The staffs are very friendly, polite and considerate.

jnunn2288
2/07/2016

"Quality buying experience."

When my wife and I arrived at the dealership we were greeted promptly by salesman Chris McQuestion. Chris was very nice and listened to what we wanted and what we were looking for. We informed him of our situation and what we wanted to do, with the purchase of used car. Chris was very helpful right from the start, showing us the inventory on the internet at a desk to help us narrow down our list to a few choices. We made Chris aware of what we wanted to pay and how much we had to put down, he brought back a car that fit our budget and our needs. Overall the experience was relatively quick and painless and the entire staff made us feel comfortable and made the buying experience great! I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Chris as a salesperson.

D.Berry
2/06/2016

"Very patient - purchased what we wanted and needed"

If you are reading this, ant wanting to purchase a vehicle, you need to talk to Robin, he has a personality unlike any other car salesman I have dealt with in over 30 years. I purchased many vehicles in my like, and we all have in our minds what a stereo-typical salesman is like. Before you get out of the car, you are already talking to yourself that you are going to get harrassed or mobbed. NOT HERE. Robin was great to the point where at one time we couldn't decide between 3 vehicles. He was patient and only showed us what we wanted to see. Didn't try and put us into something more expensive or out of our budget. Highly recommend working with him. We will surely be repeat customers and will specifically ask for him. great person.

vstewart2
2/05/2016

"different experience and very educational"

Mr. Mo was very easy to talk with and professional. The experience was very different and educational. I have shared the information and will recommend others to Brandon Honda to experience Mo!

Happy Girl!
2/04/2016

"Unexpected purchase"

Just starting looking around for a change in vehicle, decided to look for a van.drove the 2016 Pilot Touring, no choice , had to buy it??

Tiffany

lakegal2002
2/04/2016

"Great Experience"

Our salesman, Joel Jarrell, made our car buying experince a great one. He was very friendly and truly considered my preferences in looking for the perfect vehicle. He gave us undivided attention in getting us into our new Pilot EXL. We will definitely recommend Brandon Honda to friends!

1 - 10 of 2,538 results