Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

3,104 Dealership Reviews
Karen
7/30/2016

"Love my new 2016 civic"

I walked into the dealership on a Wednesday after work and found the place full time of customers. Much to my surprise, I didn't have to wait at all before Andre introduced himself and we started my car buying adventure. Andre was very knowledgable about the features in the new civic and took plenty of time pointing everything out. He even took me over to the satellite lot to look at all the colors and interior combos. We had a major hurtle to get over when negotiating the value of my trade in, but Andre went to bat for me and got me a deal I was happy with. I still need to go back for a few things, including a better detail job. That is one thing I was very disappointed with when I saw the car in the daylight the next morning. I realize I was one of the last deals of the day, but I expected a clean car with all the sticky stuff gone. Overall I'm ecstatic with my new car and look forward to driving it for years to come.

voprean94
7/30/2016

"Amazing service!!"

Yesterday I went into the dealership wanting a brand new car, well let's just say that was a long shot. Since I did not have a cosigner, I had to start looking at the used cars. Eventually I found one I liked! The team at Brandon Honda worked their hardest to get me into a safer, more reliable car! I would recommend any first-time buyer starting there because they are awesome!

gilace1

"Hassan Slim"

Recalling my previous purchasing experience with Hassan, I preferred to business with him and him alone. Hassan offered me a very pleasant experience, with no perceptible sales pressure. Hassan allowed me all the time that I needed to feel that my purchase was my purchase and not his sale. I would with out any reservation recommend Hassan to family and friends as he has a very soft human touch. With staff like Hassan it's no wonder that Brandon Honda is so successful. My next Honda purchase will without a doubt be with Hassan or not at all.

Silva

"Great Service! again!"

With our most recent Honda lease we are very happy again. Priscilla was great again. We have done business with her previously and we are proud to keep coming after 8 years to Brandon Honda. She did amazing and helped us to feel good one more time. We recommend her very much. Nice job! Chris was very nice too. Thanks!

fredrice062

"Great Leasing Experience"

Just visiting this dealership is a positive experience due to the nice to look at and comfortable spaces, the little cafe with great food and service, and plentiful bottled water and and good coffee you to drink. The Salesman, Don Negri, was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He went out f his way to be available to us and was very responsive in answering all questions. More importantly, he impressed us as being open, honest and forthright - qualities I value highly.

Nhersheys
7/27/2016

"My first time with Honda"

I was immediately recognized before entering only to be serviced to meet all my needs & wants. I felt comfortable, the place was clean and & I also LOVED the cookies!

ArubaRai

"Great buying experience"

Since I live in Palm Harbor, I was very hesitant to drive to Brandon for a car purchase. So my wife and I called "Road Trip" and worst case we would go out to dinner. We walked into your dealership and was met promptly by Priscila for our 1030 appt. By the way, the 200 feet it took us to get to front door we must have been greeted at least 50x with good morning. Priscila was spot on and knew exactly what I was looking for. Up to this point I was still 50/50 between the CRV and a Rogue(I know that is not a popular word for a Honda dealer). We went out to look at the vehicle and took a drive. Very nice ride. Priscila was very informative about the vehicle. I told her lets talk trade in. I had a dollar figure in mind but was shocked when they appraised it. This whole time were offered refreshments by Priscila and others. After the deal was made and some additional accessories were installed we drove out like happy campers. Once again thankyou for your great service and hospitality. Since I also work in the customer service industry this was a big plus. Priscila, thank you again.

Ron
7/27/2016

"Great personnel made for a easy environment to purchase a ve"

Great environment to purchase a new vehicle. Personnel are great and make auto purchasing easy. I tried other Honda Dealerships but they do not come close to the fantastic experience we had with Brandon. Our first stop for any future purchase of a auto will be Brandon........... Our sales representative Ms. Priscila Prates was all some and truly made us feel like we were a member of the Brandon Family. THANKS

Scott Peavey
7/26/2016

"New Car Purchase"

The Internet experience for purchasing and negotiating was seamless and carefree. I was not hassled, nor was I pressured in to my purchase. My Internet Sales Manager, Don Negri, was accommodating through the entire process. I didn't even get "passed around" which is typical when purchasing a vehicle. Don was my only point of contact, besides the wonderful and effervescent Allison Westrate in the Service Department. Allison took my initial request, and had Don work with me to secure my purchase. The Synergystic experience I had with both of them was very positive and seamless. I could go on and on, it's all about building relationships, and through that you earn trust, and then guidance. I experienced all of this with both Allison, and with Don. Hats off to these two "superstars" at Brandon Honda. Now I know I have a person I can trust in both the Service, and the Sales Department. Kudos to both of them!!!! Oops, forgot Chris Shotwell, he had me in and out in under 45 minutes. And that Ouiji Board on his desk he works with is awesome as well.

Memaw
7/26/2016

"Very good service/salesman"

Thank you Dan Ryan for fining me the Honda CRV and for the great service! No pressure. Love that! Will highly recommend Brandon Honda to others.

1 - 10 of 3,104 results