Brandon Honda

Bill "Captain" Kirk, Relationship Manager, Brandon Honda

Bill "Captain" Kirk

"Service Center"

- Craigbuss

Marcella took great care of me and my car.! She was very well informed on what I needed and helped me weigh my options. She gave me the best price possible and even let me talk to the technician that was working on my car.

Eddie Juica

September 23, 2017

"Experience at Brando Honda"

- Betty & Frank

We had the best sales person that Brandon Honda has. Bill Kirk worked tirelessly to find the color of vehicle we wanted. He consistently updated us whether good or bad news. When the car arrived he took the time to explain ,in depth, all the features and how each one worked. He made sure all of our needs were met. We could not have ask for more. Betty Cuttin & Frank Moser

Bill "Captain" Kirk

September 23, 2017

"Wonderful service department "

- Aethomasfl

The service department is always helpful and friendly. I was in for my first service and they took care of me very quickly and even washed my car for me. Wonderful service!

Jennifer Chasse