Brandon Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Brandon Honda

Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Waldemar & Solaixa
2/25/2015

"A Dream Come True"

The experience was great. this is the second car we buy at Brandon Honda. The attention is spectacular from beginning to end. Very helpful people and detailed oriented. Definitely, I recommend Brandon Honda to everybody. I didn't have to go anywhere else. Best Prices and warranty. Best Employees.

Cindy
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Ron Wright exceeded my expectations. Without hesitation he provided me information on all the vehicles I asked about so I could make an informed decision. The staff and the dealership amenities they provide made it a pleasant experience.

Grahm- service dept

PDoll
2/24/2015

"Ron Wright is AWESOME!!!"

Ron was the most respectful, nicest, accommodating gentleman, I have ever dealt with in years, and I have bought way too many new cars that I should have LOL...it was the most pleasant experience ever...Thank you Ron Wright for being a CLASS act!!!

danny celis
2/22/2015

"wonderful experience"

onderful Experience" We had a great experience at Brandon Honda. Ron wright helped us to get the car that i was looking for. He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He got us the best price and we were happy about it. I would definitely recommend to everyone to come to the Brandon Honda dealership.

truffles1206
2/21/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

We had a great experience at Brandon Honda. Joe Sabb helped us to get the perfect car for our needs. He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly, as were all of the staff we met there. Joe worked to get us the price we needed. We are excited about dealing with Brandon Honda for all of our future needs and would highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you!

henderson
2/21/2015

"Great experience"

Joe was a great salesman and was doing all he could to get me and my family in the car that we wanted. Will be dealing with Joe every time we come back. Would highly recommend anyone to see him For your next new or used car purchase

Lizette
2/14/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I had an amazing experience at Brandon Honda. Christine Conley listened to my needs and concerns by phone and when I got to the dealership introduced me to an amazing salesman to help me through the whole car buying process. Hassan had no easy task ahead of him but he did what he needed to to made it work for me. He took the time to explain the features and made sure the car was perfect for me. I love my new car and totally recommend you give them a chance the next time you are in the market for a new car.

Ibrahim

"Thank you so much"

Thank you so much for the great car and thank you for the excellent service you guys are the best and I will recommend you to all my friends on my family

Happycustomer

"Joe is the BEST!!!!"

Joe is a great salesman because he does not pressure you into making a deal. I love that he is laid back and really listens to what you want as a customer. He is friendly, patient and all around a great guy. I am amazed that the entire process was not stressful at all. Joe got us a great deal and I am so thankful that he was able to make it a great experience. (that is not what I was expecting based on a previous high pressure salesman that I walked out on) I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with Joe!!!

John
2/13/2015

"Great Customer Experience"

Great all around experience. No pressure and very patient. Robin was really really friendly and made us feel at home during the entire purchase experience. Honda's are high quality cars so they don't need to be pushy to sell them. This is the first car my wife enjoyed buying.

1 - 10 of 1,715 results