Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

3,292 Dealership Reviews
Theundead!

"Awesome experience "

Brandon honda was great. Loved the humor but also their expertise. I felt everyone left with a good experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get in a safe reliable and economical vehicle.

Jeremiah soltis

Spyderfan
9/30/2016

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

I have purchased lots of cars over the years and have to say this dealership and Chris Hall really went above and beyond to make the process easy. I had dealt with a few other dealerships before discussing my needs with Brandon Honda. Chris was able to negotiate the deal I wanted quickly, he was the last person I talked to and the first to get back to me. His professionalism continued throughout the sale. I would not hesitate to recommend Brandon Honda and I would look forward to working with Chris again!

Brandon Honda Family
9/30/2016

"Not your typical dealership"

This is the fourth car we have bought through Brandon Honda. The professionalism and integrity of this dealership is beyond compare. Our credit took a few hits due to some medical issues and Priscilla Prates (our sales person) went above and beyond to help us trade in our 2014 Honda Accord and get us into a 2016 CR-V with NO OUT OF POCKET. She exceeded our expectations and did it with honesty and integrity. She kept us informed during the process, provided feedback when we requested it and was able to get us into our new car with only a $10 month increase in our payment. Priscilla and the Finance Representative- Vonn were amazing. Most car purchasing processes are painful and unpleasant. This is has NEVER been our experience with Brandon Honda. I have referred friends and other family members to them and we all agree that this dealership is light years above other dealerships like Crown, Kuhn and AutoWay. One hint- come prepared...bring your paycheck stubs, insurance info, car titles, pay off info and ID. Have all of it together and it will speed up your process SIGNIFICANTLY. If your looking for the lowest internet pricing, low dealer fees, honest sales and finance management team members and you don't want to spend 6 hours in a dealership then Brandon Honda is where you need to go to buy your next vehicle.

Kelly Bazzle
9/30/2016

""Captain" Kirk made magic happen"

I wasn't sure if it was possible for me to get into my dream Honda accord, but with the help of Ron and Captain Kirk, it happened. I had a lot of negative equity to work with and they did their best to make the process painless and help me get into a car I know I will drive for years. Thank you!

RON
9/29/2016

"Treated Like Family"

Within minutes , my request for more information was responded to by Salesman Tony Carter whom is very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question I gave him, He was extremely helpful in helping me find the vehicle I was looking for with the options the way I wanted them and helped me to get the best possible price. After agreement on vehicle Tony personally delivered the vehicle to my home and went over complete operation of the vehicle and helped load my two phones into the Bluetooth system. Followed up with me next day and the next day after put me on phone with their navigation specialist to walk me through all the features of the navigation system. Was treated like Family/Friend and I would highly recommend Brandon Honda.

Chrisk
9/28/2016

"Best service I have experienced"

I've never had such a more pleasant experience at a car dealership. The staff was friendly, the service was proactive as they went above and beyond what they were required to do to in order to provide a superior level of service. All car dealershops are not the same, and Brandon Honda proves it.

Docpedia
9/28/2016

""God's Gift From Heaven""

I highly recommended Eddie Guadalupe as an excellent salesman. Aside from being a devoted Catholic and a member of the Knights of Columbus, he will make sure that you'll be satisfied and happy w/ what you got. He really did a good job.. I will be looking forward to have more transactions w/ him in the future.

kadyk9
9/27/2016

"The Captain's Review"

I rated my experience as excellent for the following reasons. Before I even entered the building, a gentleman came up and asked if I needed assistance. This gentleman, whom is named Bill "Captain" Kirk, gave me a feeling of positivity that was necessary for me to want to work with him in finding me a new car to buy. After leaving Brandon Honda the first time, to continue car shopping elsewhere, I had a feeling I'd be back. After two more visits at Brandon Honda, I finally found the car that I bought. I give many thanks to Bill Kirk for making my car buying experience pleasurable and not exhausting. He was very honest, and told me exactly what I needed to hear, whether or not it may have been in his best interest in making a sale. His honesty and respect that I have for him is why I gave Brandon Honda a 5 of out of 5. The sincerity of the dealership and my wonderful experience with a salesman that has now become a personal business associate has me wanting to buy another car from them in the future (when necessary, of course).

Besamemucho
9/27/2016

"Thanks thank you"

He was very friendly from the beginning the moment I saw him I knew that I liked him I was so happy I dealt with him I would recommend him to anybody he is the guy

kady1868
9/26/2016

"BEST SALESMAN EVER!!!! "

Lawerence has to be the best salesman I have ever dealt with ! This is my second purchased at Brandon Honda and Lawerence went above and beyond getting me the exact car I wanted to getting the financing and trade in he is by far the best most patient, courteous, and all around caring ! Thank you for such great service you definitely excelled !

1 - 10 of 3,292 results