Brandon Honda

Brandon Honda

Call
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

"Happy Ending!"

After some negotiation, we were able to reach a fair deal. Kudos to Mike Joiner, Michael Cobb and special thanks to Ferris Hamdan for working so hard to satisfy our expectations. We were treated fairly and with respect. Thanks to Vaughn for getting us a great interest rate on financing. Will recommend this dealership to friends! Thanks guys, Tammy and Judy Lakeland

"Met all my expectations, I'm a happy customer."

After seeing all the positive reviews for Ron Wright I called and spoke with Ron about what I was looking for to make sure I would not be wasting my time since I would be driving over from Pinellas County. I made an appointment for late that afternoon and after some minor negotiating we worked out a deal and I was quickly out with a new Honda. Ron's a good man and will work hard to get your business and take care of you during as well as after the deal is done. I love the car and am very happy with my Brandon Honda experiance.

"Very Happy"

We had the pleasure of dealing with Metin at Brandon Honda. He was able to answer all of our questions. We walked away with a great deal on a certified used vehicle feeling confidant we got the best deal possible. Thank you Metin, for all of your service and friendliness.

""Excellent experience""

Joe Saab was very friendly and patient. He went above and beyond to help us get the car we wanted at the price we wanted. He made the car buying process very pleasant. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

"Good Used Car Experience"

Jeffrey Craney was very friendly, high energy (maybe too much coffee :-)), and made the process very easy. Helped us get the car we wanted at the price we wanted. Went the extra mile by making my 16-year-old daughter feel very welcomed and very excited about her new car. Put a bow and balloons on it - nice touch!

Jeffrey Craney

"Excellent experience"

The team at Brandon Honda was just that, a team. From Brian, my sales person, through Sean in Finance, I enjoyed the entire car shopping experience. Everything was spelled out perfectly. There were no pressure tactics used and they worked within my constraints to make the deal happen. I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to get into a Honda. Great job guys! Keep up the good work. Thanks

Brian Jantzen

"Impressed"

I was so impressed with the customer care and service. Metin is the salesman to see as he was polite, caring and had an elegant way about him that is hard to describe. We came in to have some last minute work done on our new Honda (tinting of the windows) and Metin made sure we were taken care of. Even when it seemed we had waited a bit longer than I thought we should he kept an eye on us and intervened to be sure we were not forgotten. I must say we feel in good hands at Brandon Honda. Even if we had to pay more, though we didn't, I would have leaned toward them for sure.

"gracias por su paciencia"

me llamo jose cintra y quiero dejar saber que antonio rueda fue una excelente ayuda para comprar nuestro nuevo carro ya que fue muy paciente y dispuesto a ayudar a lo maximo gracias

"bought CR-V"

John Tanner is a very nice and very friendly man. He served us very well. I recommend him as your sales agent to buy a car.

"Thank You For My Brand New Fit!"

Five stars for Ajay Lund! In just fifteen minutes he was able to turn an upside-down trade-in into a brand new Honda for me with a very positive outcome. It was a wonderful experience overall. Definitely going to recommend this dealer and especially, Mr. Lund! Keep up the great work!

Reviews of Ron Wright