Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

1,738 Dealership Reviews
prilovm
3/27/2015

"Amazing experience with Ron Wright!"

Great experience at Brandon Honda. Ron Wright took great care with us! Loved the experience, and would do it all over again. Ron, did an amazing job by finding me the best deal. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

LanceMan
3/27/2015

"Great deal"

I wanted I Pilot at a great price and Brandon Honda delivered. Joe Saab is a straight shooter without all the run around one is worried about when buying a car. I told him what I wanted and at what pice I wanted to pay and he and his sales manager got me that deal. Thank you Joe. I'll be contacted you again for my next car deal.

LisaTucker
3/26/2015

""Wow" Best experience ever with Ron White!"

Wow, is Brandon Honda different. I've bought quite a few new vehicles, never have I walked away thinking that it was pleasant or that I had won.Yesterday I did, my salesman, Ron Wright, was friendly, knowledgable, not pushy and made this experience unstressful. We did our homework and didn't even need it. Lowest price-best rate-highest trade in on their first offer. The finance manager, Vaughn Heberlee worked things out to meet my needs and budget explaining it all. I couldn't have walked away happier. My wife and I will never buy a vehicle from anyone else but Ron Wright at Brandon Honda. And will recommend him to everyone. Thanks Charles & Lisa Tucker Fort Meade, FL

Pam A.
3/26/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I had the privilege of having Mr. Mohamed Essa as my salesperson. He came in on his day off to deliver the car to me himself. He could have turned the paperwork and delivery over to another salesperson but chose not to. That kind of customer service is unheard of these days but was greatly appreciated. He also took the time to show me the car and how to properly work the controls. He exuded true professionalism and I will highly recommend Mr. Essa to my family and friends. Many thanks to Mr. Essa for a great car buying experience!

ErikaC
3/23/2015

"Another great experience with Robin at Brandon Honda"

This was our second car purchased from Robin Varghese at Brandon Honda this year. This time we were looking for an inexpensive but dependable used car for our daughter. Robin took just as much time with us making sure that we found the right car as he did when we purchased a brand new car. That really impressed me. Brandon Honda has continued to exceed our expectations in every area and we wouldn't send our friends anywhere else.

Gus

mem
3/22/2015

"great job"

i received a good trade in allowance and was able to purchase the vehicle i went there to buy. everyone that i passed was pleasant and receptive. my sales team did great work in getting evrything put together. i have and will recommend them to others.

LOUJA
3/22/2015

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!"

WE HAD BEEN LOOKING TO BUY A CAR FOR A WHILE NOW, (I'M VERY PICKY) AND HAD BAD EXPERIENCES AT OTHER DEALERS. I THANK GOD WE FOUND *ROBIN VARGHESE*, COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE AS A FIRST TIME BUYER. VERY PROFESSIONAL, VERY FRIENDLY, AND SUPER ENERGETIC AT WHAT HE DOES. HE MADE US FEEL AT HOME. YOU CAN TELL HE LOVES HIS JOB!! WAS NOT LOOKING TO JUST SELL A CAR, LIKE OTHERS DO. HE TOOK HIS TIME TO UNDERSTAND OUR NEEDS AND DID HIS BEST TO PLEASE US WITH WHAT WE WANTED. WE EXTREMELY RECOMMEND SEEING ROBIN!! HE SHOULD BE EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR!! IF IT WASN'T FOR ROBIN, I THINK I WOULD OF STILL BEEN LOOKING FOR A CAR.

mikebag
3/21/2015

"awesome experience"

Yong Myles and Hassan slim awesome people. Highly recommended seeing these guys. They will make it happen for you. Customer satififation is there goal. Will buy next car from these guys. :)

k95rm06
3/19/2015

"New Odyssey"

I had a great experience purchasing a new Honda Odyssey at Brandon Honda. It was the quickest, most pain-free car buying experience. Priscilla from internet sales was very helpful and even bought me lunch!

Sylvia
3/19/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience!!"

Ron Wright was very professional and helpful with our new car purchase!! This was by far our best experience with a new car purchase!! We strongly recommend Ron and Brandon Honda!!

1 - 10 of 1,738 results