Brandon Honda

9209 East Adamo Drive,
Tampa, Florida 33619
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

1,971 Dealership Reviews
Mother and daughter
7/27/2015

"No complaints!"

Customer service was great! Very friendly and hassle free. They accommodated us the best that they could and even went the extra mile! Customer service beyond just a smile!

tkennicutt
7/27/2015

"Excellent"

We worked with the internet sales group. Jackie Olson and her partner Lucy Conrado were excellent. They new pretty much what we wanted and how much we were willing to pay before we arrived due to polite, but persistent t email follow up. We test drove the two models in which we were interested, selected a Honda Accord, picked the color, trim level and she found THE car. Presented a deal, supervisor "tweaked it once" and we bought the car.

Jackie Olson

yainy28
7/26/2015

""Great experience overall purchasing my second car "

excellent PRISCILLA IS THE BEST AND GOT US THE DEAL THAT WE WANTED. SUPER NICE RIDE AAA PLUS. I buy my second car with her

gingi3
7/25/2015

"Great experience overall purchasing my first car"

I had Jackie Olson and Lucy Conrado assisting me in my first car purchase. They were very professional, friendly, great at helping me find what I was looking for, and so much more. I drove all the way from Orlando to purchase a car at this dealership and it was well worth the trip!

Jackie Olson, Lucy Conrado

BLUESKY2226!
7/25/2015

"New car purchase"

First, let me start off with saying how professional Ms. Lucy Conrado is, and the awesom experience Ms. Conrado made it less stressful on my daughter. Chanel purchased a Honda Civic from the Brando Honda Dealership about 3 years ago, and Chanel was in a car accident and her car was totaled. Chanel lives in Miami and I told her that it would be beneficial if were to purchase her car with Brandon Honda. After some issues on Chanel credit report, it was a little difficult getting prequalifed. This is when Chanel called Brandon Honda and spoke with Ms. Conrado. Ms. Conrado was pleasant over the phone which made it easy for Chanel to speake with Ms. Conrado. I was truely impress with the bottom line figure that Mr. Conrado sold the car to Chanel. Also before we made the drive up here Ms. Conrado made sure that everything was going too be fine with the financing so we wouldn't be making a blank trip. Meanwhile, the car was parked in the sold line and clean as a whisle. Ms. Conrado went over all the paperwork work and reasurred Chanel to ask questions in the process. It was good to see Chanel smiling once again because it has been a roller coasters for Chanel the last month. Also another thing I like that Mr. Conrado stated "we love too take care of our previous customers." Since new ownership has taken over, wow I'm impress and understatement and I can see why Brando Honda is the number one Honda Dealership in the state of Florida! The employees, the service, the warranty on new and certified preown cars, and Mr. Conrado. Thank you for making this a joyous experience for Chanel, Jaden who is her son, and myself. Also thank you Mr. Tony Lara for working the firgues for Chanel making it all possbile. Smile Allen!??

Stan
7/23/2015

"Great experience purchasing 2nd car"

We just purchased an Accord with Bill Kirk's help. Bill has been a wonderful Salesman to work with. He listened closely to what is important to us and then matched us with a great care. I really like my Accord and we appreciate all of the help that Bill provided us during our new car search. I highly recommend Capt. Kirk to anyone who does not have a Sales person at Brandon Honda.

Trinette
7/23/2015

"Amazing service!"

I had the absolute best experience at Brandon Honda. I was going to go to a different dealership, but a friend recommended here instead. I worked with Priscilla who was by far the best I have ever seen in the car business. She was so warm, attentive, informative, & outgoing and truly made my experience incredibly positive. She was open & never pushy and was in constant contact with me as she worked to get me a new Honda HRV. The model is so new that there are not many made yet, & so there was some time spent to get the exact one I wanted. Once my car came in she was even more excited than I was! She went through a very thorough explanation of all the features of the car & even came in on her day off to finish the process with me. The industry seems to be male dominated & with Priscilla being the first female I've worked with, it was extra special to have another female perspective when testing out vehicles. Every employee I encountered there was exceptionally nice & friendly and offered help. Even the receptionists excelled at service. Everyone knows that shopping for a vehicle can be stressful & everything about my experience was completely fantastic! Thank you all so much for the help!! I truly love my new car & would recommend it & Brandon Honda to everyone.

Gayle
7/22/2015

"I love my new accord"

I had a wonderful experience buying my Honda Accord in Brandon, Florida. My salesman Robin was very helpful. He showed me all the features of this automobile. I would highly recommend this dealership. I LOVE MY NEW ACCORD!!

I also worked with a really lovely man named Will as well as Robin. Both are the nicest people you will ever want to deal with!

Don Egbert St Petersburg Fla
7/21/2015

"Excellent dealership "

I have purchased many cars in my day and I must say my recent dealings with Brandon Honda was the best one ever. I worked out a deal for my daughter without her being present. When I returned with her to purchase the car everything was as stated a few days earlier. My experience dealing with the General Sales Manager Sam Raabe was one of true professionalism and very honest as well as an everyday kind of guy who made you feel like a friend while sitting with us. I also must add that salesman Jeff Craney was as candid as Sam, there were no last minute shenanigans of attempted upgrade sales as we all come to expect from car dealers. The particular car we were looking for was sold therefore another had to be located and once they found one it had a few small upgrades that they let stay on the car at no additional charge,that in itself should say something about this dealership.

Honda Girl
7/21/2015

""Stellar Service! Thank you Stanley Monroe !""

Brandon Honda’s service department has always been my go to place due to the awesome, excellent customer/car service that they provide. I am pleased to know that this service does extend to the sales department. Stanley was extremely helpful in assisting me with my trade in. Even after trading my car he was still present when I had questions or issues that came about. He provided excellent service before and after my transaction, he was not there just for the sale. I am now a true life time Brandon Honda customer. Thank you for keeping stellar customer service alive.

1 - 10 of 1,971 results