Brandon Honda

Brandon Honda

Call
Brandon Honda Info
About Brandon Honda

Florida’s highest automotive dealership honor, Dealer of the Year, was recently awarded to Brandon Honda. The DealerRater.com prestigious Dealer of the Year Award annually recognizes outstanding customer satisfaction at a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada. Dealerships are evaluated based on customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.com. “We couldn’t have done this without our customers” added Marazzi. “This award really isn’t for us. It’s for you – all our friends and loyal customers who helped make this happen.” Come into Brandon Honda today and see for yourself why we were awarded the number one Car Dealer of the Year. We think you will agree.

About Brandon Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Tanya J.
12/27/2014

"When shopping Honda, ask for JOE SABB!"

Joe Sabb was very knowledgeable in answering all of my questions when shopping for a new Honda Pilot. His pleasant approach & smile made me feel secure in my decision-making. If you want to shop smart, I would definitely recommend Joe Sabb. You will be in good hands!

Aaron
12/27/2014

"Joe Sabb was great to work with!!"

My last 2 cars were Hondas and I was looking to purchase another. My brother recommended Brandon Honda they have purchased there last 8 cars at this location. From the beginning of process I was impressed from researching their inventory online, to live chatting, and setting up a appointment it was very user friendly. We arrived at 9:15am and Joe was ready to go, very friendly and personable. Throughout the experience I did not feel rushed or pushed to get something. We looked at several models and test drove 2. I left within a couple hours of arriving, very please with the price. My brother was also acknowledged for giving a referral. If you are thinking about buying a Honda or pre-owned vehicle ask for Joe Saab!!!Thank you, Aaron G.

markvlong
12/27/2014

"Internet purchase, Fast and no hassles"

Found exactly what I was looking for on their website. Ron Wright was very courteous and the experience was hassle free. Used car buying was very fast and went like clockwork. Will be back when I need a new car. Thanks, Mark

Ron Wright

xiomy
12/26/2014

"awesome experience! "

I would recommend him to anyone! He explained everything to me. He's very sweet! ! Makes you feel like you've known him for years! He helped me in even way possible :)

IDN
12/25/2014

"New 2015 Honda Accord "

My wife and I were introduced to two of the staff at Brandon Honda by Sam Raabe, and after a short chat session of welcoming us to the dealership, they worked with us on the purchase of a new Honda Accord. Grant Hocking, and John Tanner were very helpful in the process of selecting and providing the exact vehicle we were seeking. We are very appreciative of the help we received, and we are now enjoying the vehicle selection we obtained. Again we thank Brandon Honda for the help received and will shop there for any future needs.

Amber
12/24/2014

"Great Experience!"

We traded in our car for a brand new car. It was a quick and easy transaction. By far the best and quickest experience buying a car! Antonio Rueda worked with us in the purchase of our new car and we couldn't be happier! He is great, honest and down to earth. Not your typical salesman. I highly recommend you reach out to him in particular for your next purchase! We will be sure to seek him out in the future for any future vehicle purchases! I can't say enough how much of a pleasure it was to do business with Antonio and Brandon Honda.

thi444
12/23/2014

"Time and signatures"

It takes to long to go turough the process to buy a car. We arrived for our appointment at 12:00 and didn't finish until after 5:00. They had us sign about 50 to 60 times for 2 dfferent reasons. We were paying cash and shouldn't have been there more than a couple hours, especially since I tried out the vehicle 2 days before. Other than that they were great. Bill Hunt was verry good salesman, very friendly.

rcshelley

"Mike Joiner Rocks!"

Everyone at Brandon Honda rocks! I sent them an on-line contact request as my wife and I were driving to a Kia dealership, just to check out what they had to compare to and Mike called me in less than a minute! Everything was uphill from there, never made it to Kia. 2 hours later I'm driving a new CRV home. It was late so they bought us a pizza. My wife is a tough negotiator, but she left with the car she wanted for what she wanted it for. Every person we encountered was smiling and jovial from the time we entered the parking lot. Above and beyond! When you buy a Honda you're getting more than a car you can rely on you're buying into a quality organization with top notch people. We couldn't be happier that we went to Brandon Honda!

Mike Joiner

Dan
12/22/2014

"Joe Sabb is a Good Man!"

My wife and I have been car shopping for over 30 days. We drove many cars and experienced many dealership. Joe Sabb stood above all the people we consulted through our car search. Joe was there through many test drives, car program plans, financing, and trade in. My wife and I highly recommend you allow him the opportunity to earn your business like our family- you will be glad you did. Joe Sabb is one of those guys who give men a good name, something we need more of in this world. He is a good man. Sincerely

michaeldriscoll01@gmail.com
12/22/2014

"Great Atmosphere and friendly and professional people"

I went to Brandon Honda looking to lease. It was my first time leasing and buying insurance. I worked with John Tanner throughout the process. John really was great..helped me along every step of the way. I got a great vehicle at a great price and Mr. Tanner made the whole process smooth and hassle free. I would definetily recommend Brandon Honda for anyone looking for a new vehicle and I'd recommend seeking out John Tanner, as the service and professionalism he provided to me during my car buying experience was first rate. Kudos to Brandon Honda and Mr. Tanner!!!

Reviews of Ron Wright