Brandon Volkswagen

Brandon Volkswagen Info

Volkswagen Family
6/10/2016

"My fifth Volkswagen"

I have leased 5 Volkswagens through Brandon Volkswagen & I remain as happy now as at the first. The owner, Jordan Kuhn is almost always there & will step into a situation, if needed. They have had some of the same salesmen for many years in an industry where there is usually high turn over. So, when I return I am greeted by several that remember me. I have never written a review but I highly recommend this dealership.

Jordan,Gino,Reggie,MJ

Vanessa A
5/09/2016

"Best Deal and Staff EVER"

I walked in here thinking it would just be a quick look and leave. To my surprise, this was the best car shopping experience anyone could ever have, I was greeted by Michael Johnson and he was extremely accomodating and helpful and he helped me find my car and was such a nice man! They were so laid back and easy going it was incredible. The sales team gave me such an amazing price and deal and were such nice and REAL people. Could not be happier with this place and I will for sure be returning to make any future car purchases. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

Michael Johnson, Tom Stead

techie333
2/13/2016

"A circus act..."

I was interested in a used car they had, an audi a4. Test drove it. Was kind of on the fence, the salesman seemed like he had no interest in really selling it as he even suggested I go to an audi dealership to look at what they had. 5 days later, I call in and I'm told it sold the precious day. 2 weeks later, the same car comes up again in my search, wait what?! So apparently it's not sold? I send a friend in to see what happens. He finds it and starts the negotiation process which was laughable as they wouldn't budge past the advertised Internet price, and all their fees including $700 maintenance fees because they just performed the maintenance service!! Lol thanks for the laugh guys, you're clearly not in the business of selling cars, more so running a circus.

Darell Fowler

RobinHood
1/06/2016

"The people who care"

Marc Pappas Was our sales person was very helpful and allowed us to make our own decisions he was totally transparent in the deal he offed together with Josh, Tony in finance Good people!

Marc Pappas, Josh, Tony

JETTA2013
10/14/2015

"CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS"

My salesman was Josh Rivera and Travis Olugbodi was the Manager who came back with the final deal that was a good fair deal. The vehicle was pre-owned so had some cosmetic issues that were discussed in the deal. I lived 2 hours away so it was discussed I'd have to come back another time. So when I drove back after purchasing the car (which Daniel in the finance dept. was also great) some issues could not be taken care of same day so Travis the Manager gave me a loaner vehicle to use to drive back and back up so I could leave my vehicle there to be fixed. During the course of the few days it took to get fixed there were some issues that were being talked about like something might not be included in the original deal made to be fixed, however, after talking with Josh and then he with Travis and the General Manager (apologize not sure which one he was) but with these gentlemen discussing it over it was decided that all would be taken care of and it was. The car looked great when I went to pick it up and felt like they really worked hard for me (average working class person) even "after" the deal was made to make sure I was completely satisfied. I liked the overall experience there as well. The salesmen/managers all conducted themselves very friendly yet professionally. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car where they can expect to be treated respectfully and get great service.

Josh Rivera and Travis Olugbodi

HorribleVW
9/02/2015

"Nightmare."

I bough a "new" 2015 Passat. 4 hours after closing my purchase the check engine light turns On. They took the car 2 days later and returned it the same day; "problem solved, it was the battery". Next day early in the morning engine light ON again. After 2 hours trying to speak with somebody, finally one of the sales managers answered the call, I was already upset, but respectfully explained that I wanted a replacement car or my traded car and money. This gay hang me up the phone! When I call back I said I lost the communication, he responded: "No mister, I hang you up because you didn't let me talk". Really!?!? So, customers have to listen! Now they say my car has a bad sensor in the engine, but Lemon Law doesn't apply because you need a 3er attempt to repair the "brand new" car...simple right... Just please don't go to that place!

Walter

Sailor55
6/12/2015

"They went the extra mile ... literally. "

I contacted Brandon VW through an internet shopping service. I received a no haggle price with the name of a sales person to contact. When I called, the salesman answered all my questions professionally and thoroughly. He suggested I text him when I was coming, and he would pull the car in the color I selected, to the front of the building. I sent him a text, and asked for him at the dealership. The test drive went well. He explained various features on the car. When we returned he asked If i wanted to trade my vehicle. I wasn't sure I was going to trade, and told him so, but I was curious what the dealership would offer. Their trade in offer was compatible with other dealers I had visited. I told my salesman that I wanted to think about the trade. The sales manager and the general manager were both pleasant and no pressure people. The next day I called and said I wanted to purchase the car, but would not be able to make it in, due to family obligations to care for a disabled family member. Neff brought the car to my house, we signed all the paperwork, and he went over every detail of the car thoroughly. My purchase experience with Brandon VW was very positive. Their price was competitive, and they had the vehicle I desired in the color combination I chose. I would do business with them again, and recommend the dealership to friends and relatives.

Neff

sh1128
5/15/2015

"Great experience...happy costumer!"

Its hard for a female to walk into a dealership alone and not feel like you're gonna be taken advantage off. This was NOT the case at Brandon VW! I dealt with Travis and David, they were very professional and courteous. I mention to Travis that the car was pulling a little to one side, he had it alligned when we got back to the dealership. They had me out of there with my beautiful new car in no time. This was by far the best dealership that I 've ever dealt with, I highly recommend it!!

Travis and David

Kfosflvw
4/27/2015

"Unprofessionalism "

While waiting to get my lease serviced, I asked the cashier how I could get my payoff amount. She directed me to the receptionist. I then asked the receptionist who said she would get someone from the finance department to assist. After standing around for 15 minutes (8:30am btw), I went back to the service department. The receptionist came back and said finance was busy and if she could take some information. She asked for my name and SSN, and then wrote it on a sticky note. As she walked away, I noticed the nearby cashier had a perplexing look on her face and I suddenly felt uncomfortable with the information I just provided. A few minutes later the receptionist and a man by the name of Bo walked up to me. I asked the receptionist why she needed my SSN and that I wanted the sticky note back. She said we needed to run your credit. I quickly said my, “credit, I never gave permission and I just want to know my payoff amount.” Bo then jumped in with a strong tone and defensive body language saying no. Now very cautious about the process, I noticed he was holding the sticky with my payoff added. I said can I have that and reached towards it. He then pulled it away. At this time, I was not happy at what had occurred and looked at him and said well that has my personal information and I would like it back. He reluctantly gave it to me. I did not feel comfortable and asked to speak with someone else. He said no I am the finance director, Bo and started to walk away. I said excuse me but I need help. At he said I am not going to help you very loudly. Then said good luck getting what you need. I was shocked because people just stood around watching and no one decided to intervene. Very poorly handled! Very unprofessional. Then a sale specialist, Matt Blundo I was speaking to early asked me if I had any more questions. I then told him about my issue and he apologized. Went back to the finance department and brought me a form w/ all my payoff information and what to do with it. He apologized and told me to contact him if I need anything further. He was exceptional. However, Bo, not so much. His tactics seemed shady, inappropriate and simply unprofessional. I hope someone reads this and is cautious because frankly I don’t trust Brandon VW.

Bo Finance Department, Matt Blundo

sandman_069@hotmail.com
4/18/2015

"Where arrogance and intransigence meet."

Dealership staff so foolish that after giving me a '15 Passat-TDI to take home (to Sarasota) for a weekend and my putting 150+ miles on the car; Joe Lantz botched the whole deal by being an arrogant jerk. $799 dealer fee for nothing! $230 for floor mats that he refused to remove! The ridiculous quote of $1,800 for dealer installed fog-lights?!!! So now they have a car with almost 200 miles on it and I still have my down payment nice and safe in my bank account. Sales customer service so bad I can never recommend them and will never purchase from them. Brandon VW doesn't want to service you, -their customer. They just want solely what they can take. out of you! Vote with your money and take it somewhere else. For comparable pricing; say hello to Bert Smith!

Matt Blundo, Joe Lantz