Brandywine Smyrna

Brandywine Smyrna Info

Rfisher912
4/30/2016

"Horrible experience"

I called the dealership because I was having an issue with my truck. The receptionist in 4-30-16 was rude and the service dept was upset because I wanted them to make an arrangement to look at my truck. I was hung up on and the receptionist refused to connect me to the service dept because they were all busy helping customers. Really I was just talking to him a minute ago and now he is to busy to take a call!!! I'm glad I did not take my truck there! Would not recommend this dealership to anyone!

Receptionists

Dodge Fan
3/16/2016

"Fast and Effecient"

No appointment Oil Change.. Better than those "Quicky" places. Arrived at 8:00, they found a recall that needed to be done. Before I new it, the car was done .. Just over 1 hour, Oil changed, Tires Rotated, recall for air bag done !! I would have to make two trips had I gone to "Jiffy's". Didn't know about recall and they didn't either. Thanks !!

KayB
2/16/2016

"Purchased a new vehicle"

Second vehicle purchased at BCP for myself and my husband has purchased one. We will continue to go to BCP to purchase vehicles and have our vehicles serviced. Everyone is so helpful & easy to work with! Highly recommended !

Jeff, Stu, Mike Biliski, Joey Renzi

veron370
1/26/2016

"Wouldn't Replace the Takata Airbag on my 2005 Ram!!!"

I have had bad service from this dealership, actually took them to small claims court for a repair gone bad, and had decided I would not be using them for any future service. But since the Takata airbag recall was a NHTSA recall and BCP was the closest to my home I contacted them for the replacement. They took my information and MUCH LATER I finally received a card in the mail stating they had the replacement parts in. I called to schedule the replacement and get a service manager on the line that states that "because of past history we will not be able to service you vehicle". WHAT!!!! I didn't know a dealership could deny replacing a federally mandated safety recalled part simply because they didn't like me!?!?!? This place is a joke and anyone that guys or services their vehicle there better beware........

Service Tech

chris
1/25/2016

"Quick and Courteous"

When I take my car to get serviced the service writers are always friendly and courteous. My service appointments for my car are always done within the time frame that is told to me. The technicians are always fast and friendly and unlike other business's don't return my car with grease stains and dirt.I always have good experiences at BCP Smyrna.

Tim (tech) & Will (service writer)

jim06
1/10/2016

"a great experience)"

At bcp Smyrna the salesmen are very good at what they do and they treat you real good and their prices are just right I would recommend anybody to go there

Jim, joe

goldenboy1999
1/08/2016

"Best prices in Delaware!"

Great buying experience at BCP SMYRNA! No pressure and matched another dealers deal without any questions. In love with my new Ram Truck and will buy again from BCP SMYRNA in the future!

Ashley and Jeff

T blankenship
1/07/2016

"I have no complaint "

I purchased a 2008 used Honda Civic from BCP a few months ago, The sales guy recommended that I add a service contract in case I have a mechanical problem during my ownership (it is a used car). I recently had a warning lamp come on. The service department asked me a bunch of questions and made the appointment, I arrived at my appointment time and after waiting for an hour or so, they informed me that the car needed to go to the Honda dealer for a known service issue with Honda. They gave me a shuttle home and took car to Honda, picked it up when it was done and because of the service agreement I only had a deductible. Saved two trips and another appointment at Honda, Done and Done, Thanks BCP service,, I think that more people who have good things to say should speak up online and not only the people looking to vent..I felt compelled to say good job.

Service Gentleman

dwayne 8848
11/04/2015

"misuse of Chrysler affiliates certificate "

My wife and I purchased 2 Jeep wranglers from B C P in Feb of 2015. My wife get two Chrysler affiliates certificates a year from her employer that give us special pricing. We were unaware of this at first when we bought hers. We used one of them on mine So that left us with one. Well here we are 8 mos later and we are trading her jeep in for a new Dodge we when give the number to the dealer ( NOT BCP ) they say the number is no good it's been used. Well after a little research turns out BCP called and Chrysler and used it 2 fulls after we purchased her jeep. We had no knowledge nor did we give them consent to use it. We went to them to see what was going on and of course they can't find her deal jacket. I have filed a complaint with Chrysler Corp. I will never deal with them for sales or service. That's basically theft in my eyes.

joe renzi

AlanB
9/29/2015

"Service is King"

I had an issue with my 2015 Jeep Cherokee transmission. The "Service Transmission" Lamp came on and the vehicle would not shift. I bought my vehicle at BCP and called the service department. Spoke w/ a guy names Stew, he explained why the vehicle was not shifting and suggested I pull over and let sit for a minute then restart. This worked and allowed me to get to my destination. The yellow engine lamp stayed on and I called again, I spoke with a man named Ja or Jas (cant remember). After describing the issue he set me an appointment the following day. Upon arrival I was greeted by a a man with a beard who explained that I should drop it off so they could investigate the issue. I had no other way around, so he offered me a ride home and back. After a few hours they called and notified me that the issue was a computer glitch and updated the computer. It has been running fine since. Thanks for all the help and advise, got me on the road quickly and professionally.

Stew ,Ja, guy with beard