Brandywine Smyrna

Brandywine Smyrna Info

AlanLovesAspen
6/10/2016

"Thank You"

I was just at a dealership in Wilmington, was told my 2007 Aspen needed an entire fuel pump because my gas guage was dropping to empty sometimes. They told the repair was over $750.00 !! I took it to BCP on a recommendation from neighbors. They found a wire that had been chewed by a rodent, it was hanging on by a strand !! Repair total $150.00 !! Saved me $600.00 !! Thank You

Service Staff

Sox
6/01/2016

"Great service staff!!!"

Love the service dept!!!! Sales Is awesome bought four cars here in past 7 years staff in sales an service are always friendly an helpful..

Joe R, Mellisa R, Will E, Stu B.

Rfisher912
4/30/2016

"Horrible experience"

I called the dealership because I was having an issue with my truck. The receptionist in 4-30-16 was rude and the service dept was upset because I wanted them to make an arrangement to look at my truck. I was hung up on and the receptionist refused to connect me to the service dept because they were all busy helping customers. Really I was just talking to him a minute ago and now he is to busy to take a call!!! I'm glad I did not take my truck there! Would not recommend this dealership to anyone!

Receptionists

Dodge Fan
3/16/2016

"Fast and Effecient"

No appointment Oil Change.. Better than those "Quicky" places. Arrived at 8:00, they found a recall that needed to be done. Before I new it, the car was done .. Just over 1 hour, Oil changed, Tires Rotated, recall for air bag done !! I would have to make two trips had I gone to "Jiffy's". Didn't know about recall and they didn't either. Thanks !!

KayB
2/16/2016

"Purchased a new vehicle"

Second vehicle purchased at BCP for myself and my husband has purchased one. We will continue to go to BCP to purchase vehicles and have our vehicles serviced. Everyone is so helpful & easy to work with! Highly recommended !

Jeff, Stu, Mike Biliski, Joey Renzi

veron370
1/26/2016

"Wouldn't Replace the Takata Airbag on my 2005 Ram!!!"

I have had bad service from this dealership, actually took them to small claims court for a repair gone bad, and had decided I would not be using them for any future service. But since the Takata airbag recall was a NHTSA recall and BCP was the closest to my home I contacted them for the replacement. They took my information and MUCH LATER I finally received a card in the mail stating they had the replacement parts in. I called to schedule the replacement and get a service manager on the line that states that "because of past history we will not be able to service you vehicle". WHAT!!!! I didn't know a dealership could deny replacing a federally mandated safety recalled part simply because they didn't like me!?!?!? This place is a joke and anyone that guys or services their vehicle there better beware........

Service Tech

chris
1/25/2016

"Quick and Courteous"

When I take my car to get serviced the service writers are always friendly and courteous. My service appointments for my car are always done within the time frame that is told to me. The technicians are always fast and friendly and unlike other business's don't return my car with grease stains and dirt.I always have good experiences at BCP Smyrna.

Tim (tech) & Will (service writer)

jim06
1/10/2016

"a great experience)"

At bcp Smyrna the salesmen are very good at what they do and they treat you real good and their prices are just right I would recommend anybody to go there

Jim, joe

goldenboy1999
1/08/2016

"Best prices in Delaware!"

Great buying experience at BCP SMYRNA! No pressure and matched another dealers deal without any questions. In love with my new Ram Truck and will buy again from BCP SMYRNA in the future!

Ashley and Jeff

T blankenship
1/07/2016

"I have no complaint "

I purchased a 2008 used Honda Civic from BCP a few months ago, The sales guy recommended that I add a service contract in case I have a mechanical problem during my ownership (it is a used car). I recently had a warning lamp come on. The service department asked me a bunch of questions and made the appointment, I arrived at my appointment time and after waiting for an hour or so, they informed me that the car needed to go to the Honda dealer for a known service issue with Honda. They gave me a shuttle home and took car to Honda, picked it up when it was done and because of the service agreement I only had a deductible. Saved two trips and another appointment at Honda, Done and Done, Thanks BCP service,, I think that more people who have good things to say should speak up online and not only the people looking to vent..I felt compelled to say good job.

Service Gentleman