Brandywine Smyrna

Brandywine Smyrna Info

DSU Nurse
7/27/2016

"Always Great"

I see where some people "vent" online. I have never had any issue at all. I am not one to write reviews, but from my perspective, from my car purchase to my schedule maintenance, I have always been pleased.

JIm, Stu & Will

BCP Smyrna service sucks
7/25/2016

"Never Again "

My AC was not blowing as cool as it should. They reported expansion valve was leaking. I asked them to check for any other leaks while it was there. They said they would. They called and said it was ready and to bring $500. Went to pick it up and it blew warm. Showed them where they're dye was leaking out of another spot on the same line they did the worked on. Leaking so bad the tracer dye was dripping on the ground. Wanted to charge me another $170 to evacuate and recharge plus whatever the repair would be. I have no problem paying for repair, but to expect me to pay for another evacuate and recharge when it was blowing warmer than when I dropped it off and was still on their lot is ridiculous. Told them thanks but no thanks.

AlanLovesAspen
6/10/2016

"Thank You"

I was just at a dealership in Wilmington, was told my 2007 Aspen needed an entire fuel pump because my gas guage was dropping to empty sometimes. They told the repair was over $750.00 !! I took it to BCP on a recommendation from neighbors. They found a wire that had been chewed by a rodent, it was hanging on by a strand !! Repair total $150.00 !! Saved me $600.00 !! Thank You

Service Staff

Sox
6/01/2016

"Great service staff!!!"

Love the service dept!!!! Sales Is awesome bought four cars here in past 7 years staff in sales an service are always friendly an helpful..

Joe R, Mellisa R, Will E, Stu B.

Rfisher912
4/30/2016

"Horrible experience"

I called the dealership because I was having an issue with my truck. The receptionist in 4-30-16 was rude and the service dept was upset because I wanted them to make an arrangement to look at my truck. I was hung up on and the receptionist refused to connect me to the service dept because they were all busy helping customers. Really I was just talking to him a minute ago and now he is to busy to take a call!!! I'm glad I did not take my truck there! Would not recommend this dealership to anyone!

Receptionists

Dodge Fan
3/16/2016

"Fast and Effecient"

No appointment Oil Change.. Better than those "Quicky" places. Arrived at 8:00, they found a recall that needed to be done. Before I new it, the car was done .. Just over 1 hour, Oil changed, Tires Rotated, recall for air bag done !! I would have to make two trips had I gone to "Jiffy's". Didn't know about recall and they didn't either. Thanks !!

KayB
2/16/2016

"Purchased a new vehicle"

Second vehicle purchased at BCP for myself and my husband has purchased one. We will continue to go to BCP to purchase vehicles and have our vehicles serviced. Everyone is so helpful & easy to work with! Highly recommended !

Jeff, Stu, Mike Biliski, Joey Renzi

veron370
1/26/2016

"Wouldn't Replace the Takata Airbag on my 2005 Ram!!!"

I have had bad service from this dealership, actually took them to small claims court for a repair gone bad, and had decided I would not be using them for any future service. But since the Takata airbag recall was a NHTSA recall and BCP was the closest to my home I contacted them for the replacement. They took my information and MUCH LATER I finally received a card in the mail stating they had the replacement parts in. I called to schedule the replacement and get a service manager on the line that states that "because of past history we will not be able to service you vehicle". WHAT!!!! I didn't know a dealership could deny replacing a federally mandated safety recalled part simply because they didn't like me!?!?!? This place is a joke and anyone that guys or services their vehicle there better beware........

Service Tech

chris
1/25/2016

"Quick and Courteous"

When I take my car to get serviced the service writers are always friendly and courteous. My service appointments for my car are always done within the time frame that is told to me. The technicians are always fast and friendly and unlike other business's don't return my car with grease stains and dirt.I always have good experiences at BCP Smyrna.

Tim (tech) & Will (service writer)

jim06
1/10/2016

"a great experience)"

At bcp Smyrna the salesmen are very good at what they do and they treat you real good and their prices are just right I would recommend anybody to go there

Jim, joe