Brattleboro Subaru

Marie Flack

Internet Sales
4.3

November 21, 2016

"Best experience at car dealership--ever!"

- Impreza83

If you're in the market for new or used Subaru don't walk-run to see Laura Chapdelaine at Brattleboro Subaru. I've owned and/or leased probably 10 to 12 vehicles in my lifetime and I've NEVER felt as comfortable with a car sales process as I did with Laura. My husband and I needed to trade in our 2007 Impreza for a 2016 Impreza. Not for one moment did we feel pushed, pressured, or manipulated into the sale. Laura has a natural style of letting the car sell itself but she made everything SO easy. From knowing when I needed coffee after a long day, to playing with our five yr old during the financing piece. I can't recommend this dealer more highly--as long as they retain Laura!!

November 15, 2016

"Laura Chapdelaine is wonderful to work with!"

- virginia21

Working with Laura was easy. She not only listened to my needs but really HEARD me and helped me to find that right car. A car that perfectly meets my needs. It was wonderful to drive away knowing I made the right choice. Thank you Laura and thank you Brattleboro Subaru.

October 28, 2016

"She was great!"

- Colrain, Michael

My salesperson, Laura Chapdelaine, was so helpful and professional through the whole process of trading in my Subarus for a new one. She picked up one of my cars and brought my registration to my home which is over thirty miles from the dealer. She also truly took the time to explain the features on my new vehicle. Her patience and kindness were exemplary. This is my fourth new car from this dealer. I must approve of it!

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $24957