Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd,
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
Sartig12
6/23/2016

"Fantastic experience thanks to my dealer."

Laura Chapdelaine listens. I went into Subaru wanting to lease a new Crosstrek and they took my old Crosstrek with no question even though it had been in an accident with a deer.

Barbara Gagliardi
6/09/2016

"SUBARU is GREAT~ The employees GREATER"

I purchased my second Subaru, not even planning to. I went in for an oil change on my 2015 Legacy and left with a 2016 Forester. How did that happen? I am not sure, but I can tell you one thing, I am not sorry in the least, even though the Forester is NOT the same on gas. I dealt with Laura Chapdelaine and my daughter and I love her to death. She is sincere, capable, honest, reliable, and trustworthy. On top of that, she is VERY personable and seems to get along great with everyone. I will not do business with anyone else when I get my next Subaru in 3 years. (Please don't leave Laura. We love you) Nizam did the financial piece as he did the first time. He is great as well, but Laura has left a lasting impression that TRULY won me over after some issues on my Legacy purchase. NOT that it was a bad experience, only that the salesperson was not as knowledgeable on the vehicle accessories. I still loved the car, but it did not have the one feature I wanted. Laura made sure I had everything I wanted PLUS more. I actually was upset because I thought she misinformed me about USB ports. Boy was I wrong. Not only that, there was ONE more than a thought, in a perfect location for my daughter to charge her game system. Yeah to Brattleboro Subaru, A+ to Laura and Nizam, and to a WONDERFUL, and hopefully a lasting relationship for a long time to come. Was so much fun, coming in for an oil change and leaving with a brand new car.

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review and your business. We always strive to exceed expectations and we feel great that we were able to give you that experience. We wouldn't expect anything less from Laura and Nizam!

Brian W. Hobart
6/05/2016

"A Gem of a Salesperson in Brattleboro"

I was looking to purchase my first Subaru after being a lifelong GM person. Local inventory was lacking, so I traveled down to Brattleboro. The dealership was easy to find, and inventory as good as advertised. We were met promptly at 10am for our sales appointment by the Internet Sales Manager and Laura Chapdelaine. Let me just say that our experience with Brattleboro Subaru was positive on all levels, but Laura is the reason my wife and I would go back to Brattleboro Subaru in the future. She was personable, organized, and knowledgeable. We had an honest discussion about the two Subarus we were test driving. Not ONCE did I feel the apprehension I think most people feel when dealing with a sales person. In fact, I felt that Laura was on our side then entire visit. She is a gem, and an asset to her dealership!

June 15, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and we're so happy that your were able to get the comfort, respect, and service that we expect from any of our sales associates. Laura IS great though and she thanks you as well!

91.go
5/25/2016

"2015 Crosstrek purchase -satisfying experience!"

When I was searching for an almost-new Certified Pre-Owned Subaru, I heard good things about Brattleboro Subaru dealership from several friends and colleagues as I polled them about their Subaru experiences. Even though I had to drive 45 minutes from where I live, I found the effort well worth it! Laura immediately took me out in the car I had spotted online, explaining in detail its features, taking me on various local roads to illustrate the Crosstrek "chops", and, in general, paying close, friendly attention to my concerns and questions. She then introduced me to Nizam Mushaba, and I was able to trade in my old car and set up very favorable financing with his help. I so appreciated his clear, low-key, informative explanations of any and all of my questions about the purchase terms and paperwork. I left that afternoon in my new car feeling positive and satisfied, rather than the worn out, bamboozled feeling I have had buying cars in the past. A few days later, I returned to get my new-to-me preowned car detailed, which we hadn’t had time to do on the day of the purchase. I had a third very positive, fun experience with another member of the Brattleboro Subaru team. The Reconditioning Department manager, Nate Haskell, took the time to answer all my questions about maintaining both the interior and exterior surfaces of my new Ride, as well as doing a superb, like-new, bang up job detailing my Crosstrek so it gleamed and shimmered inside out. Since then, Laura has been great in following up quickly and professionally any subsequent issues. She has been wonderful at communicating the next steps in scheduling appointments and has always returned my call or email swiftly, respectful of my time. I must say that the friendly, competent, and professional team at Brattleboro Subaru more than makes up for the effort of traveling 45 minutes from my home to have my car serviced.

Nate Haskell, Reconditioning Department Manager

June 01, 2016

WOW! We really appreciate your well detailed, thoughtful review! Every part of our team wants to help our customers in anyway they can, before the sale, once the purchase has been made, and after delivery. Laura and Nate both thank you for the kind words and are happy that they have been able to be such a help. Enjoy your Crosstrek and thank you so much for your business!

Lisa M Henry
5/23/2016

"Excellent customer service, quality cars"

The staff at Brattleboro Subaru fully accommodated my needs, making the purchase of my new Subaru an efficient and stress-free experience. This is the second car I have bought at the dealership and I recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

June 01, 2016

We love hearing about repeat customers! It means that we did our job right the first time and did all we could to earn your trust. Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

jenga49
5/15/2016

"All the right stuff!!"

I purchased a 2015 Impreza from this dealer and was very impressed with the salesperson, John, who helped me through the process. He was extremely knowledgeable about the product and thoroughly went over all the features of this great little car. He really knows his stuff about the electronics and was able to guide me through using the navigation system as well as the blue tooth service. Now I am working with Laura Chapdelaine and she is another super star. Intelligent, well-informed and an excellent communicator. She assists me with my service needs, including picking up my car and taking it to the dealership! I have had nothing but positive experiences with this dealership and highly recommend it to all my Subaru friends.

June 01, 2016

We wouldn't expect any less from any part of our team here, and we're happy that John and Laura were able to provide you with that kind of top-notch service. Thank you for your business and enjoy your Impreza!

Paul T.
5/12/2016

"Purchase of 2016 CrossTrek"

I selected Brattleboro Subaru since this dealer participated in the Consumer Reports/True Car service. As a result, my first connection was with Marie Flack (Internet Sales), who accompanied me on a test drive. Marie then turned me over to Laura Chapdelaine, my sales representative. Both Marie and Laura were excellent and honored the True Car service; pricing was quoted in advance of the visit, so there was no back-and-forth-to-the-manager sideshow or over-hyping of options I didn't want. I was considering different models and options and trim lines, and Laura and Marie priced them all out for me, without complaint. I was scheduled to test drive a Mazda elsewhere later that day, but based on my previous experiences with Subaru and my interactions at Brattleboro, I scrapped that idea on the spot and ordered a 2016 CrossTrek. Laura then kept in regular contact until the time of delivery and quickly answered any questions I had pending delivery. She was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the car. After delivery, she led me through the electronics and followed up later to let me know she would continue to be available for any questions. Overall, a pleasant and professional experience!

June 01, 2016

Everyone here at Brattleboro Subaru strives to give a transparent, easy and informative experience from when you walk through the door till even after your vehicle has been delivered. Thank you so much for the kind words and your business and enjoy the Crosstrek!

2016forester
5/08/2016

"In need of a new Subaru before the end of 2015"

I use my own vehicle for business and average approximately 45K miles a year. I was currently driving a 2011 Suburu Outback with 215K in mileage (which I also purchased from Brattleboro Subaru) and decided to trade before year end due to the Brattleboro Subaru year end event. I met with Laura Chapdelaine on a Tuesday, the first week in December 2015, and by Wednesday the the next day I was in my new Subaru 2016 Forester! All the paperwork was completed when I arrived for the exchange and an hour later and I was back on the road. Laura was very professional, and allowed me to choose the extras I needed in my new vehicle. Thats a plus for me since I have dealt with so many auto dealers in the past.

Daddio1961
4/23/2016

"After extensive research & test driving"

The 2016 Subaru Crosstrek rose to the top of the heap. Laura was very persistent during the process and did everything she could to make this happen. The communication was excellent and no hidden fees or price increases along the way. We bought our Forester here 5 years ago and feel we may have found our go-to dealership for years to come. The finance manager was awesome too and made the paperwork portion of the process fairly painless.

Chris Havey

April 26, 2016

We extremely appreciate your business and thank you for your review! We always expect our Sales People to do everything in their power to make the process of buying a new vehicle work for you, while keeping the paperwork quick and easy. Enjoy the Crosstrek and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Booooo
4/21/2016

"The Personnel is as good as the Subarus, excellent!"

After first speaking with anther dealer (who sold me my last Subaru), I bought a new Forester from Brattleboro, The price was the first consideration. I saved nearly $3000 on precisely the same car. (The other dealer told me that the Brattleboro price was impossible.) But beyond the great price I found the personnel to be courteous, helpful, and low-key. I bought the car over the phone and internet and two pleasant drivers delivered the car to my house, had me sign the paperwork, and left me very happy. I recommend Brattleboro Subaru most highly.

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your business. Your experience nails the three points that we strive to hit with every customer: great prices, great service, and a quick and easy process. Enjoy your new Forester!

Reviews of Nizam Mushaba