Brattleboro Subaru

Makes: Service Center|Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV

"A positive experience for a discerning customer"

I began my car-buying experience (2015 Subaru Outback) at my local dealers in the Albany, NY area, but quickly turned to TrueCar.com when I was not satisfied with the prices I was being offered. Brattleboro Subaru was the first dealership to get back to me, and I established contact with Marie Flack. Over the next week, Marie and I exchanged over two dozen emails, along with numerous phone calls. I was initially very hesitant to be doing business with an out-of-state dealership that is about 1.5 hours away. However, Marie was open, honest, informative, friendly, and patient with me. She allowed me to do my own research and work through the process at my own pace, without putting sales pressure on me. She was confident that she would beat out the other dealerships on price, and she did so. I ordered my 2015 Outback ten days after my first conversation with her, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival at the dealership. I have also had follow-ups from Matt Hale, who is keeping me apprised of my order status. Once the car is built and shipped, I will be picking it up at the dealership, and trading in my 1999 Outback. I will post a final review once I complete the entire car-buying process. So far, this has been a very positive experience for me.

"great crew"

I have had my 2010 Subaru for 4 years, i have had some problems with it, and once i brought it to Subaru they got me right in and fixed everything and was very detailed in the work. I am one of those customers who ask more than enough questions, and the services and parts department has been nothing but the best.

doug howard and Meghan

"Well worth the drive"

They knew more about the cars, their price was better, their financing terms were better....but the thing that stands out to me the most is that the people at this dealership were just simply nicer than any other I've dealt with. A real strength was dealing with Marie Flack over email prior to my visit. Her emails were informative and it always felt like I was dealing with a real person instead of getting form letters or auto replies. Once I got to the dealership (which was a significant drive for me), I found everyone at the dealership to be just as friendly and helpful. There is literally nothing about this experience that could have been any better for me. I can sum it up by saying that I would make this drive again to buy a new car before I even bothered checking with other dealers. I highly recommend them!!

"new car purchase 2015 Legacy "

great experience, no hassle or hard sell, literally closed and completed deal including evaluation of our trade in under one hour. all employees we dealt with were both friendly and professional

"Pleasure to work with everyone "

Everyone was very helpful in the purchasing process as well as meeting all of my expectations. Very glad I chose this dealership and even more so that I got the car I've always wanted.

"Great Price, Great Salesperson"

Bought our 2014 Outback online and got a fabulous price. Prompt and friendly e-mails and phone calls throughout the process and Matt kept us informed every step of the way - from order, to port arrival, to delivery date. Extremely satisfied with the entire process.

"A true test of a good dealership"

Sometimes the true test of a good dealership is when things don't work out. I was considering a new, yet unreleased 2015 Subaru Outback and discovered that Brattleboro Subaru was offering a $500 below invoice as a pre-order special. I contacted Marie Flack and she was great in setting this up for me and gave me assurances that if my wife and I weren't happy with how the car looked when released to the public that the $500 deposit would be refundable. When released my wife decided she wasn't really happy with the redesign and wanted to look for another vehicle. I was happy with the redesign but then she's the one that would be using this car everyday. I contacted Marie to explain that we would like a refund of our deposit and was then contacted by Mike Masters to go over getting my $500 back. He was very professional and didn't pressure me to change my mind and promised a speedy refund which I received in a timely fashion - no hassles. When the time comes to trade in my car I would definitely consider using them.

"Excellent Service"

Just bought a 2015 Lightening Red WRX. This dealership is willing to work with you. Not only did I get a great deal, but it was below invoice, and the sales team was respectful and willing to work with me throughout the whole negotiation process. I've been to some other dealerships in MA who just flat out refused to negotiate, but these guys aren't sharks. Service was excellent and they followed up with me well after the car was in my hands.

"Red Carpet Treatment"

I wish I could give a 1 million score for my experience. I had the best car buying experience of all of my auto purchases. The professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail was apparent from the moment I received the first email until the time I drove my new Subaru Cross Trek off the lot. It was an effortless transaction and everything was done by the time I arrived at the dealership. Mike , Maria and Matt kept me in the loop right from the start via the numerous phone calls and emails. I have to say that I was apprehensive about driving 3 hours to purchase and pick up a new car. I now brag to everybody about the positive internet buying experience. The employees and the dealership are first rate . Thanks again to Brattleboro Subaru..

"Friendly, attentive, responsive"

From the start I was pleased with Brattleboro Subaru. I sent an online request for more information during the evening and received a response that night. The follow-up was great both online and over the phone. When I went in to the dealership, the personnel were friendly and helpful and certainly not pushy compared to other dealerships I went to. I would certainly recommend them.

Marie Flack