Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd,
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
Samia A.
7/25/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I had an awesome experience with Laura. She took the time to sit down with me and really understand my needs and lifestyle in looking for a vehicle. She was extremely responsive to all my questions, and helped me understand all my options. I would absolutely recommend working with her if you're looking for a car at this dealership.

Debra Rosenzweig
7/20/2016

"Laura is Fantastic!"

I had a stellar experience buying my new subaru. Laura walked me through the process as I was a first time car buyer and was consistently responsive to all my questions and concerns. She was a great resource. Thank you Laura!

denis,mary
7/16/2016

"excellent"

We had a wonderful experience thanks to Laura Chapdelaine. We went over everything we were interested in and she gave us all the info, and review the new aspects of the 2016 outback.

July 19, 2016

Laura always does her best to take as much time as her customers need to feel confident about their purchase. Thanks for coming to us and thank you for the kind words!

Andrea Bowden
7/15/2016

"excellent service"

Laura is a most excellent resource for sales and service. I bought my first new car (Crosstrek) through her and I couldn't be more pleased. She was on top of all my questions and requests. She's very curteous, professional, and eager to serve. I HiGhLy recommend her... :)

July 19, 2016

Laura is always willing to go the extra mile for anyone who walks through our door. We thank you for the review and for your business!

Bruce Tulloch
7/13/2016

"Brattleboro Subaru Earns Your Business!"

Brattleboro offered a great price on a Subaru Forester through the Consumer Reports Car Buying Service. No dealerships in the Albany, New York area could match their price or provide their level of service. Brattleboro found the exact car we wanted coming into port, had the options put on near the port, and prepped the car so it looked wonderful when we came to pick it up. Ian Findlay carefully reviewed the lease and purchase options and answered every question we had about the Forester. Brattleboro agreed to register and plate the car in New York State to make our lives even easier. It was delightful to work with such honest, forthright, responsive, and helpful people. They don't just rely on having a great car to sell. They want to give you an excellent experience getting into your new car. I encourage other New Yorkers to consider this dealership "far from the madding crowd." We are very happy that we did!

July 19, 2016

We're so glad that we were able to make your trip worth your while! We always try our hardest to work around our customers needs, not ours. Enjoy your new Forester and thank you not only for your business, but the kind words.

Sartig12
6/23/2016

"Fantastic experience thanks to my dealer."

Laura Chapdelaine listens. I went into Subaru wanting to lease a new Crosstrek and they took my old Crosstrek with no question even though it had been in an accident with a deer.

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for coming in and Laura was happy that she could be such a help! Enjoy your new Crosstrek!

Barbara Gagliardi
6/09/2016

"SUBARU is GREAT~ The employees GREATER"

I purchased my second Subaru, not even planning to. I went in for an oil change on my 2015 Legacy and left with a 2016 Forester. How did that happen? I am not sure, but I can tell you one thing, I am not sorry in the least, even though the Forester is NOT the same on gas. I dealt with Laura Chapdelaine and my daughter and I love her to death. She is sincere, capable, honest, reliable, and trustworthy. On top of that, she is VERY personable and seems to get along great with everyone. I will not do business with anyone else when I get my next Subaru in 3 years. (Please don't leave Laura. We love you) Nizam did the financial piece as he did the first time. He is great as well, but Laura has left a lasting impression that TRULY won me over after some issues on my Legacy purchase. NOT that it was a bad experience, only that the salesperson was not as knowledgeable on the vehicle accessories. I still loved the car, but it did not have the one feature I wanted. Laura made sure I had everything I wanted PLUS more. I actually was upset because I thought she misinformed me about USB ports. Boy was I wrong. Not only that, there was ONE more than a thought, in a perfect location for my daughter to charge her game system. Yeah to Brattleboro Subaru, A+ to Laura and Nizam, and to a WONDERFUL, and hopefully a lasting relationship for a long time to come. Was so much fun, coming in for an oil change and leaving with a brand new car.

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review and your business. We always strive to exceed expectations and we feel great that we were able to give you that experience. We wouldn't expect anything less from Laura and Nizam!

Brian W. Hobart
6/05/2016

"A Gem of a Salesperson in Brattleboro"

I was looking to purchase my first Subaru after being a lifelong GM person. Local inventory was lacking, so I traveled down to Brattleboro. The dealership was easy to find, and inventory as good as advertised. We were met promptly at 10am for our sales appointment by the Internet Sales Manager and Laura Chapdelaine. Let me just say that our experience with Brattleboro Subaru was positive on all levels, but Laura is the reason my wife and I would go back to Brattleboro Subaru in the future. She was personable, organized, and knowledgeable. We had an honest discussion about the two Subarus we were test driving. Not ONCE did I feel the apprehension I think most people feel when dealing with a sales person. In fact, I felt that Laura was on our side then entire visit. She is a gem, and an asset to her dealership!

June 15, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and we're so happy that your were able to get the comfort, respect, and service that we expect from any of our sales associates. Laura IS great though and she thanks you as well!

91.go
5/25/2016

"2015 Crosstrek purchase -satisfying experience!"

When I was searching for an almost-new Certified Pre-Owned Subaru, I heard good things about Brattleboro Subaru dealership from several friends and colleagues as I polled them about their Subaru experiences. Even though I had to drive 45 minutes from where I live, I found the effort well worth it! Laura immediately took me out in the car I had spotted online, explaining in detail its features, taking me on various local roads to illustrate the Crosstrek "chops", and, in general, paying close, friendly attention to my concerns and questions. She then introduced me to Nizam Mushaba, and I was able to trade in my old car and set up very favorable financing with his help. I so appreciated his clear, low-key, informative explanations of any and all of my questions about the purchase terms and paperwork. I left that afternoon in my new car feeling positive and satisfied, rather than the worn out, bamboozled feeling I have had buying cars in the past. A few days later, I returned to get my new-to-me preowned car detailed, which we hadn’t had time to do on the day of the purchase. I had a third very positive, fun experience with another member of the Brattleboro Subaru team. The Reconditioning Department manager, Nate Haskell, took the time to answer all my questions about maintaining both the interior and exterior surfaces of my new Ride, as well as doing a superb, like-new, bang up job detailing my Crosstrek so it gleamed and shimmered inside out. Since then, Laura has been great in following up quickly and professionally any subsequent issues. She has been wonderful at communicating the next steps in scheduling appointments and has always returned my call or email swiftly, respectful of my time. I must say that the friendly, competent, and professional team at Brattleboro Subaru more than makes up for the effort of traveling 45 minutes from my home to have my car serviced.

Nate Haskell, Reconditioning Department Manager

June 01, 2016

WOW! We really appreciate your well detailed, thoughtful review! Every part of our team wants to help our customers in anyway they can, before the sale, once the purchase has been made, and after delivery. Laura and Nate both thank you for the kind words and are happy that they have been able to be such a help. Enjoy your Crosstrek and thank you so much for your business!

Lisa M Henry
5/23/2016

"Excellent customer service, quality cars"

The staff at Brattleboro Subaru fully accommodated my needs, making the purchase of my new Subaru an efficient and stress-free experience. This is the second car I have bought at the dealership and I recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

June 01, 2016

We love hearing about repeat customers! It means that we did our job right the first time and did all we could to earn your trust. Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Reviews of Laura Chapdelaine