Brattleboro Subaru

Luke Higley, General Sales Manager, Brattleboro Subaru

Luke Higley

4.4

April 06, 2017

"Straight forward, upfront, direct. And vdery helpful explain"

- Stephan

Purchased my third Subaru from this dealership because I fully appreciate how direct and helpful they are. Also was impressed with time spent with me on all the new technology.

Jason Posternak

April 03, 2017

"Nice and Easy"

- Mindstar

Not being a fan of pressurization, this was the nicest car buying experience I've had. Laura listened attentively, gave me several choices, and communicated clearly without a fast-lane hurried approach. Laura Chapdelaine and Brattleboro Subaru: highly recommended!

April 01, 2017

"One of my top five best birthday gifts"

- wtlover

We had bought my housemate's used Forester from Brattleboro Subaru a few years ago; the experience was marvelous, which is remarkable given how difficult my friend can be when it comes to purchases. My 2010 Forester had been giving us a bit of trouble over minor things, while the mileage was nearing 120,000. We came in to explore the possibilities and soon discovered we could upgrade to a new Forester with everything I wanted at an affordable price. John McLean, who had sold my friend her car, had me fill out the financial forms to see how much car I could manage. That was a great idea, so there would be no disappointments later. John also asked me plenty of questions about the features and even the car color I wanted. I had to settle for less than I wanted when I had purchased my previous (used) car. Following a thorough test drive during which John first showed me the EyeSight system/cruise control/Xmode, as well as the Blindspot indicators and the audio system, etc. while he drove the car. That approach helped me feel more comfortable when I took over the rest of the test drive, which included a run on Rt. 91. Seeing the car's stability even in the mud impressed me, as did all the other safety features and the incredible sound system. I also fell in love with the Jasmine Green. I had already purchased four previous Foresters, so the car does sell itself. This latest model put all the others to shame, as it gave me many of the same or similar features my uncle has on his luxury cars (Audis, Jaguars, Mercedes). John excels when it comes to preparing and carrying out a test drive; he thinks of every contingency to give each customer what he/she needs and loves. He comprehends how emotional a car purchase can be, especially when dealing with music lovers. That attention to detail proves invaluable when making such a large purchase. We take lots of trips, which John knew, so we want comfort, safety and easy access to our music. I also appreciate John's friendly, calm demeanor; he rolls with the punches while maintaining his upbeat attitude. We were supposed to pick up my new car on a day that was forecast to include a serious snowstorm. Despite having a packed schedule, John and his colleagues accommodated most of us the day before the storm without skipping a beat. Not only did John go over all the features and setup functions with each customer, but he also filled my tank with gas while I signed all the paperwork. The entire staff seems accommodating and gracious, which makes the whole experience so much more pleasant than most major purchases. Everything at Brattleboro Subaru is straightforward, without all the games and gimmicks, as well as the high-pressured, often obnoxious approaches employed by all too many car dealers. I recommend this dealer to everyone I meet, just as I always give rave reviews to my Foresters.

Luke Higley