Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd,
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
Lisa M Henry
5/23/2016

"Excellent customer service, quality cars"

The staff at Brattleboro Subaru fully accommodated my needs, making the purchase of my new Subaru an efficient and stress-free experience. This is the second car I have bought at the dealership and I recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

jenga49
5/15/2016

"All the right stuff!!"

I purchased a 2015 Impreza from this dealer and was very impressed with the salesperson, John, who helped me through the process. He was extremely knowledgeable about the product and thoroughly went over all the features of this great little car. He really knows his stuff about the electronics and was able to guide me through using the navigation system as well as the blue tooth service. Now I am working with Laura Chapdelaine and she is another super star. Intelligent, well-informed and an excellent communicator. She assists me with my service needs, including picking up my car and taking it to the dealership! I have had nothing but positive experiences with this dealership and highly recommend it to all my Subaru friends.

Paul T.
5/12/2016

"Purchase of 2016 CrossTrek"

I selected Brattleboro Subaru since this dealer participated in the Consumer Reports/True Car service. As a result, my first connection was with Marie Flack (Internet Sales), who accompanied me on a test drive. Marie then turned me over to Laura Chapdelaine, my sales representative. Both Marie and Laura were excellent and honored the True Car service; pricing was quoted in advance of the visit, so there was no back-and-forth-to-the-manager sideshow or over-hyping of options I didn't want. I was considering different models and options and trim lines, and Laura and Marie priced them all out for me, without complaint. I was scheduled to test drive a Mazda elsewhere later that day, but based on my previous experiences with Subaru and my interactions at Brattleboro, I scrapped that idea on the spot and ordered a 2016 CrossTrek. Laura then kept in regular contact until the time of delivery and quickly answered any questions I had pending delivery. She was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the car. After delivery, she led me through the electronics and followed up later to let me know she would continue to be available for any questions. Overall, a pleasant and professional experience!

2016forester
5/08/2016

"In need of a new Subaru before the end of 2015"

I use my own vehicle for business and average approximately 45K miles a year. I was currently driving a 2011 Suburu Outback with 215K in mileage (which I also purchased from Brattleboro Subaru) and decided to trade before year end due to the Brattleboro Subaru year end event. I met with Laura Chapdelaine on a Tuesday, the first week in December 2015, and by Wednesday the the next day I was in my new Subaru 2016 Forester! All the paperwork was completed when I arrived for the exchange and an hour later and I was back on the road. Laura was very professional, and allowed me to choose the extras I needed in my new vehicle. Thats a plus for me since I have dealt with so many auto dealers in the past.

Daddio1961
4/23/2016

"After extensive research & test driving"

The 2016 Subaru Crosstrek rose to the top of the heap. Laura was very persistent during the process and did everything she could to make this happen. The communication was excellent and no hidden fees or price increases along the way. We bought our Forester here 5 years ago and feel we may have found our go-to dealership for years to come. The finance manager was awesome too and made the paperwork portion of the process fairly painless.

April 26, 2016

We extremely appreciate your business and thank you for your review! We always expect our Sales People to do everything in their power to make the process of buying a new vehicle work for you, while keeping the paperwork quick and easy. Enjoy the Crosstrek and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Booooo
4/21/2016

"The Personnel is as good as the Subarus, excellent!"

After first speaking with anther dealer (who sold me my last Subaru), I bought a new Forester from Brattleboro, The price was the first consideration. I saved nearly $3000 on precisely the same car. (The other dealer told me that the Brattleboro price was impossible.) But beyond the great price I found the personnel to be courteous, helpful, and low-key. I bought the car over the phone and internet and two pleasant drivers delivered the car to my house, had me sign the paperwork, and left me very happy. I recommend Brattleboro Subaru most highly.

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your business. Your experience nails the three points that we strive to hit with every customer: great prices, great service, and a quick and easy process. Enjoy your new Forester!

NStoddard
4/21/2016

"Excellent Experience"

My wife and I recently purchased a new 2016 Forester. The experience at Brattleboro Ford was nothing less that pleasant and wonderful. Laura was very understanding and very very patient with me (almost 2 month) as we worked through what I was trying to do with the options I had with my trade ins. Laura was very knowledgeable in all of the Subaru product. She went over all of the options and trim levels with a couple of models that we were looking at. And when the time came for the final negotiation she/they were very good and work hard to get me what I felt was a very good deal. We were looking to trade in our 07 Edge that we absolutely loved and were a little worried about liking the Forester. But 3 month into owning it now and all I can say is we now absolutely love the Forester. Thank you Laura and all at Brattleboro Subaru.

April 21, 2016

Laura will help her customers for how ever long it take to earn her customer's business, and we're glad that you had that experience. We all thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Joe Jutras
4/19/2016

"2013 subaru legacy"

I recently had the pleasure of buying a 2013 Subaru Legacy (CPO) from Brattleboro Subaru. My saleswoman Laura Chapdelaine was AMAZING!!!! She went far beyond any sales person to make sure that my experience was a great one. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy a new car. Nate Head the Business manager worked tirelessly to make sure that I was able to get into the car with the best rate. Overall this was the best buying experience I have had and will be going back to see them.

Nate Head

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and Laura thanks you for the great review! She always goes above and beyond to earn your business, and the same can be said for Nate. We look forward to seeing you again!

bshaine
4/15/2016

"Best car buying experience of our lives!"

Let's face it - no one likes car shopping - it is stressful! The fast talk and confusing statements, options, financing, leasing - so much to take in! If you truly want to avoid all that, have fun, an informed - un-rushed - un-pushed - un-confusing experience - GO TO BRATTLEBORO SUBARU! Billy, John, and the whole team took the time, answered a million questions and made this the best car buying experience in our lives! We are faithful Subaru customers and now we will ONLY buy here!

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and for the kind words. Your experience is what we strive for with every customer because we don't just want to get you on the road in a new car, but we want to maintain a relationship. The only way we can do that is to have friendly, knowledgeable employees that are willing to take the time for any issue you may have. Enjoy your new Subaru and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jeanette Landin
4/06/2016

"This is a terrific team!"

This had to have been the best car-buying experience of my life! Each person I worked with to put the deal together was fantastic. Laura, Marie, Nate, Luke, and Niz-- you are all very professional and fantastic representatives of your company. I have a Forester now that I absolutely love and that is the perfect fit for my family and our budget. Thank you so much-- we'll see you next time we buy a car. You are our car dealer for life!

Nate (sorry-- don't know the last name)

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for coming in and giving us your business. It's such a compliment and a statement about our service when a customer wants to give us repeat business. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviews of Laura Chapdelaine