Brattleboro Subaru

Makes: Subaru|Service Center

Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
spaulding329
12/11/2014

"Purchase of 2015 Subaru Forester"

I want to take this opportunity to tell you how helpful and honest Tom McFeeley was during my recent visit to Brattleboro Subaru. His professionalism was much appreciated and his honesty a breath of fresh air. It was a pleasure working with Tom during the purchasing process and I truly enjoyed my experience. He made me feel very comfortable and encouraged me to ask questions and voice my concerns. I felt completely supported and informed with my decision to purchase the 2015 Forester and Tom bent over backwards to make sure I was able to drive it home that evening. I also enjoyed a tour of the Service dept and how it's operated; where to park, key dropbox, courtesy pick up and drop off service, etc. Truth be told, I have always had good experiences purchasing new cars, but most of the Dealerships fell short in the service departments. However, I've only heard good things about Subaru's service dept and am looking forward to working with your service team. I love my new Subaru, thank you again for such a stress-free and informed process. Below it asks how many other dealerships we visited. The answer is 0. We did tons of research online before deciding on the Subaru Forester as our first choice. We certainly have not been disappointed.

michaelj.finnell
12/04/2014

"VERY GOOD"

MY experience at Brattleboro Subaru was out standing. The sales people were great and very helpful at every turn. Prices were very good and my over all experience couldn't of been better. I would certainly recommend Brattleboro Subaru to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. mjf

Andree Clearwater
11/16/2014

"Best car buying experience of my life"

It happened to be my birthday, so Mike went the extra mile and insisted I try out a special car to drive to my birthday dinner. The next morning, he found the perfect car in the exact color I was looking for. Mike and Charlie were both personable, funny, engaging and helped me feel comfortable in opening up to a car that really met my needs. I drove out with far more of a car than I had expected for the price.

Charlie Winters

mikefalz
10/28/2014

"Service and attention"

The entire sales and service staff were completely attentive, polite, engaging and competent. Each and every one of them I dealt with knew no bounds in answering, or finding the answer to, any of the few questions I had. The reason I had 'few' questions was that they seemed to anticipate almost all of them.

kzalewski
8/17/2014

"A positive experience for a discerning customer"

I began my car-buying experience (2015 Subaru Outback) at my local dealers in the Albany, NY area, but quickly turned to TrueCar.com when I was not satisfied with the prices I was being offered. Brattleboro Subaru was the first dealership to get back to me, and I established contact with Marie Flack. Over the next week, Marie and I exchanged over two dozen emails, along with numerous phone calls. I was initially very hesitant to be doing business with an out-of-state dealership that is about 1.5 hours away. However, Marie was open, honest, informative, friendly, and patient with me. She allowed me to do my own research and work through the process at my own pace, without putting sales pressure on me. She was confident that she would beat out the other dealerships on price, and she did so. I ordered my 2015 Outback ten days after my first conversation with her, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival at the dealership. I have also had follow-ups from Matt Hale, who is keeping me apprised of my order status. Once the car is built and shipped, I will be picking it up at the dealership, and trading in my 1999 Outback. I will post a final review once I complete the entire car-buying process. So far, this has been a very positive experience for me.

Aimee Harrison
8/17/2014

"great crew"

I have had my 2010 Subaru for 4 years, i have had some problems with it, and once i brought it to Subaru they got me right in and fixed everything and was very detailed in the work. I am one of those customers who ask more than enough questions, and the services and parts department has been nothing but the best.

doug howard and Meghan

sanomah
8/12/2014

"Well worth the drive"

They knew more about the cars, their price was better, their financing terms were better....but the thing that stands out to me the most is that the people at this dealership were just simply nicer than any other I've dealt with. A real strength was dealing with Marie Flack over email prior to my visit. Her emails were informative and it always felt like I was dealing with a real person instead of getting form letters or auto replies. Once I got to the dealership (which was a significant drive for me), I found everyone at the dealership to be just as friendly and helpful. There is literally nothing about this experience that could have been any better for me. I can sum it up by saying that I would make this drive again to buy a new car before I even bothered checking with other dealers. I highly recommend them!!

majski
8/01/2014

"new car purchase 2015 Legacy "

great experience, no hassle or hard sell, literally closed and completed deal including evaluation of our trade in under one hour. all employees we dealt with were both friendly and professional

Snarfsnarf11
6/27/2014

"Pleasure to work with everyone "

Everyone was very helpful in the purchasing process as well as meeting all of my expectations. Very glad I chose this dealership and even more so that I got the car I've always wanted.

vavad
5/31/2014

"Great Price, Great Salesperson"

Bought our 2014 Outback online and got a fabulous price. Prompt and friendly e-mails and phone calls throughout the process and Matt kept us informed every step of the way - from order, to port arrival, to delivery date. Extremely satisfied with the entire process.

Reviews of Mike Masters