Brattleboro Subaru

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
JStern
1/30/2015

"Amazing car buying experience"

Brattleboro Subaru made buying a new car easy, fun, and overall enjoyable experience. John McLean was by far the best person I could have asked for to buy a car from. He was very transparent and honest on every question that I asked him and was very knowledgeable and worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted. Brattleboro Subaru as a whole is a great dealership and would recommend it to anyone! I'm from NY and drove all the way out there for the amazing deal that they had going on, and I would go back in a heartbeat for another car. I love my new Impreza!

TracyW
1/11/2015

"Made buying a new car fun!"

Brattleboro Subaru was our 3rd choice to shop for a new car. It should have been our first. From the very beginning, Matt Verge was professional, polite & courteous. Not to mention he was easy to work with & also had a good sense a humor making us feel very relaxed. Something the other dealerships were missing. The 2015 Subaru Outback I had my heart set on was out of stock & had to be ordered. Matt was amazing keeping me informed on a regular basis of its delivery status. Upon receipt of my new car, Matt spent a great deal of time showing me all the bells & whistles that my brand new car has to offer. I love my new car & I love the way I was treated by Matt Verge & the entire staff of Brattleboro Subaru. I highly recommended Matt Verge & Brattleboro Subaru. Thanks Matt for making buying a new car fun!

Wrx6spd
1/07/2015

"From one extreme to another..."

As a first time car buyer I was quite nervous on what to expect from dealerships. I knew I wanted to look at the Imprezas and quite possibly the wrx as well. My first stop was Subaru of Keene, I walked around with my father for a good 45 mins looking around almost the whole lot. I've always heard how cars salesman can come out and be pushy with you, the couple salesman I did see came out, moved some vehicles but failed to acknowledge us. At this point I just wanted someone to come out and say hello, it was Saturday, it was like they didn't expect people to be there. After a few more minutes of walking around I decided I wanted to go to Brattleboro Subaru. As we pull into the lot I lay my eyes on a 2015 wrx, I park my car and my dad and I walk over to take a look. I had some questions but was still very unsure on when I wanted to get a car. I was approached by Rose Kochman and she asked if there was anything she could do for me. I told her I was a first time buyer, still very unsure on my choice and just recently started thinking about getting a new car. She invited us inside to talk things over. We talked about the wrx I was just looking at and next thing I new I was on a test drive! I was instantly in love and ended up leaving with the car a couple hours later. Through the whole process Rose was absolutely amazing!!! She made everything so easy to understand and was not pushy by any means, it was painless. She went above and beyond to get me the best rate possible and made sure I was happy with everything along the way. I am still in love with my car and look forward to the years to come!! Thank you all at Brattleboro Subaru for everything you guys do!! You've gained my business and I tell everyone about my experience with your great customer service!! I also tell them of my experience in Keene...Things certainly worked out in my favor!!!

Rusty540
1/03/2015

"Not exactly what I expected..."

I went into Brattleboro Subaru with a bad taste in my mouth for car dealerships. I'd lost a significant amount of money before when a local dealership (now out of business) took me for a ride when I had deployed in the military a number of years ago. In December 2014, with my pickup truck pushing 210,000 miles, I was at a point I needed a car. As you can imagine however, I was weary. Matt Verge put me at ease showing me that the bad experience I had was not going to happen at Brattleboro Subaru. I had explained to him what I had experienced before, and he provided me with the exact opposite service. Polite, professional and fast. I even came back to Matt the day after I drove away with my new Crosstrek with a concern (as everyone was leaving for the day). He took me straight to the service department where my concern was heard. Turns out it was not a problem with the car, but my own lack of knowlege, however the service department was very polite in explaining it to me. I would recommend Brattleboro Subaru to anyone who asks about where to buy a new car. ~Rusty E. Sage

DavidE
1/01/2015

"A Pleasure working with Matt Verge"

My wife and I recently bought a Subaru Forester at Brattleboro Subaru. I worked primarily with Matt Verge, and the whole team was a pleasure to deal with. Matt had previously sold a used car to my son, age 20, so we felt very comfortable coming back to Matt when our 2001 Forester reached the end of its life in December 2014. Matt was friendly and helpful in every aspect of the sale, from taking a test drive with us to taking care of the old car--even switching the snow tires from it to the 2011 Forester we bought. Thanks again!! I would definitely recommend buying a car there from Matt Verge.

pw645
12/30/2014

"Great place to do business"

I recently bought a car at Brattleboro Subaru. I worked directly with Matt Verge, but the whole team was a pleasure to deal with. Matt has a great demeanor for selling cars. He took a no pressure approach that made me really comfortable in buying a car. Thanks again!! I would definitely recommend buying a car there.

Whitney

"Highly recommended!"

Great guy to buy a vehicle from :) Went above and beyond what a typical salesman would do to help us find what we wanted in a family vehicle.

Dpmtrucking

"Friendly atmosphere "

I bought a car from Jason Steele he was great to deal with and the sales department got me a quick approval and great rate. Jason is top notch Unlike the sales guys at the other 2 dealerships I went to that didn't seem to have the time of day for me

cshinet

"Good salesperson"

hi..to whom it may concern.. I would just like to say that Jason Steele sets the standard for curtisey, and auto knowledge for your dealership. I was/am always greeted with a smile and time is always made for discussing the automobiles and options on my many trips in. Jason has always made a point to inform me on vehicles that he felt would interest me and always has shown professionalism in his presentations. I personally have sent friends and family to Brattleboro Subaru and have directed them to meet with Jason..only, and have always had a positive outcome.

Jbishop
12/27/2014

"Best vehicle purchase ever made! "

My experience at Brattleboro Subaru was amazing. I am beyond thankful on the purchase of my 2011 Outback. This car is very comfortable & handles extremely well in all seasons. Jason, Luke & many more made this experience hassle free & extremely enjoyable. Thank you for your excellent customer service. -Jessie Bishop

Reviews of Luke Higley