Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd,
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
Jenny
8/21/2015

"Friendly, helpful, and knowledgable."

I have no complaints. They worked very hard to help me get the car that is right for me along with the financing that will work for my family. Very attentive!

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for coming to our dealership and Matt thanks you as well!

hgagnon13
7/29/2015

"Great place"

Great place! The staff are friendly and helpful. Tom was so helpful in my first car buying experiance! I love my car and would recommend Brattleboro Subaru.

July 30, 2015

We're so glad you had an exceptional experience buying with us! Tom is always willing to go that extra mile to make sure his customers walk away happy.

Eagans2002
7/03/2015

"Customer service is top notch "

I had put a down payment on a wrx and some financial hardships came about. Spoke with mike masters and got the deposit back. The salespeople at Brattleboro Subaru are top notch and will be sending them business for anyone I know looking for a new or used car. Thanks again guys!

July 06, 2015

We appreciate that you chose Brattleboro Subaru! We always put our customers first and are glad that you got that out of your experience.

durno6912
5/30/2015

"Follow up"

i would like to take a moment and say that general manger john sciacci is a great manger he responded to my initial review on google and tracked me down to talk about my experience with one of his salesman...he was kind curious and listened to everything I had to say ...he cares about his dealership and the community...I would re commend talking to him if he want a Subaru ..thank you Lori Durno You may copy and paste where needed..... 978-821-3104

haleplif33
5/11/2015

"Not your typical car sales dealership!"

They were easy to get in contact with and very welcoming. Tom worked with me and he was a straight shooter and genuinely cared that I was able to get the car I needed, get the buy back money I wanted for my trade-in, as well as made sure to not be pushy about the sale.

Western MA Buyer
3/23/2015

"Very Easy. Will Go Back"

I just had a difficult time with my local dealer so I called Brattleboro Subaru 20 minutes before closing to see what they could do. Ian answered. I told him what I was looking for and the price. He asked if he could call me back in 10 minutes while he checked. He gave me a very good price, told me the fees and taxes with the bottom line. I asked for it in writing and had an email within 10 minutes of my original call confirming the details. I showed up the next day to pick up my new Impreza. Ian made the closing process was quick and simple with no BS, no pushing extras I said I did not want, no "car salesman" experience. I wish I had gone there in the first place rather than wasting hours at my other dealer with the trips back and forth to the manager, writing up quotes with extras, stupid haggling, being told my web research is wrong. When I need a new car I will go back there. It is worth the extra drive and my wife and I had a nice lunch on the way home with our generous saving over the other place.

dnateng
2/24/2015

"Thanks"

I would like to share our experience with Brattleboro-Subaru and if you need any further evidence that people are good and really do care, then this dealership personifies the word “service”. We actually came to Brattleboro by complete coincidence. While returning home from a family vacation, our car lost all electrical power. Not only were we fortunate to stop at exit 2 off of I-91, but also lucky enough that Brattleboro Subaru was also located this same exit. While still hours away from home and the threat of bad weather looming, we were anxious to get the car fixed and get home. We want to thank the staff at Brattleboro-Subaru for everything they did to get my family back on the road. If the 3 individuals that took care of us represent the type of people that are part of the dealership, then the city of Brattleboro is lucky to have such a great staff. Doug Howard was the first to help us. After we explained the situation and the problems that we encountered with the car, he immediately understood the urgency and necessity to get us back home. After the initial assessment, he explained the condition of the car in a very professional and calm demeanor. He made us aware that a part was needed to complete the service but could only be obtained from Connecticut. If any further delay, and with poor weather approaching, the repair would not be completed for 4 days. There was no doubt in his voice; he was going to try to get us home. I would like to thank Jim Ferro for driving all the way to Connecticut for the necessary part, and driving with the threat of snow and poor driving conditions. I would also like to thank Phil Szczygiel for performing the repair in a timely manner and also being so personable from the very beginning. Overall we cannot thank the team enough. Upon our final good-byes, we were reminded of the upcoming storm and were told to be careful on the way home. It is rare these days to find a place that truly takes pride on how they do and go about their business. My family and I are lucky to have found Brattleboro-Subaru, but even luckier to have met such caring and professional people. With Sincere Thanks, Dave from NY

Doug Howard, Jim Ferro, Phil Szczygiel

Miranda
2/16/2015

"Positive Experience Purchasing my New Crosstrek!"

I absolutely LOVE my new Crosstrek! It was exactly what I wanted (Premium--so cloth seats--with Nav and a backup camera), so I was thrilled when I found it (in the color I wanted!) on the Brattleboro Subaru site. I sent an internet inquiry to see if it was still available, and Marie answered me in a heartbeat. It was a pleasure working with both Marie and Amy on the phone; they helped accelerate the finance process for me, and they made sure to hold it on the lot for me so that I could pick it up the next day. When I made the 2+ hour trip down, Jason was equally as wonderful to work with from start to finish. He was kind, knowledgeable and patient throughout my experience, and he was never pushy. Finally, I worked with Nizam, who helped me with the rest of my financing. He was also very friendly and he didn't push me for time. I'm new to the car-buying process, so I asked a lot of questions through the financing process to make sure I understood it correctly. As a young female, I was concerned that I would be taken advantage of during my car search--especially with financing--but Nizam explained everything to me and gave me time to digest the paperwork, which I really appreciate. Thank you for making purchasing a Subaru the way it should be: easy, thorough, friendly, honest, and thrilling!

Nick
1/31/2015

"Excellent Car Leasing Experience."

I returned to Brattleboro Subaru for, I believe, my fifth lease with these folks. Rose Kochman was my sales rep. on my previous lease, and I called her again this time around because of her pleasant personality and genuine interest and hard work in making the leasing/ buying experience enjoyable. She clearly understands customer service and at every moment communicated that despite being very busy and juggling many clients at the same time. Thanks Rose. I wound up with exactly the vehicle that I wanted and at an affordable price. As I mentioned to Rose, the dealership is doing a great job at customer service, both in sales and in the service department, which is way above average. In conclusion, I would like to thank Rose for an excellent car leasing experience and would not recommend that she do anything differently. I would definitely return to see her when my lease is up and send anyone I know that has interest in a Subaru to her. I will continue to do business with Brattleboro Subaru. Myself and many of my friends agree that Brattleboro Subaru is a class act. Best, Nick Arieta

JStern
1/30/2015

"Amazing car buying experience"

Brattleboro Subaru made buying a new car easy, fun, and overall enjoyable experience. John McLean was by far the best person I could have asked for to buy a car from. He was very transparent and honest on every question that I asked him and was very knowledgeable and worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted. Brattleboro Subaru as a whole is a great dealership and would recommend it to anyone! I'm from NY and drove all the way out there for the amazing deal that they had going on, and I would go back in a heartbeat for another car. I love my new Impreza!

Reviews of Mike Masters