Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd,
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
Daddio1961
4/23/2016

"After extensive research & test driving"

The 2016 Subaru Crosstrek rose to the top of the heap. Laura was very persistent during the process and did everything she could to make this happen. The communication was excellent and no hidden fees or price increases along the way. We bought our Forester here 5 years ago and feel we may have found our go-to dealership for years to come. The finance manager was awesome too and made the paperwork portion of the process fairly painless.

April 26, 2016

We extremely appreciate your business and thank you for your review! We always expect our Sales People to do everything in their power to make the process of buying a new vehicle work for you, while keeping the paperwork quick and easy. Enjoy the Crosstrek and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Booooo
4/21/2016

"The Personnel is as good as the Subarus, excellent!"

After first speaking with anther dealer (who sold me my last Subaru), I bought a new Forester from Brattleboro, The price was the first consideration. I saved nearly $3000 on precisely the same car. (The other dealer told me that the Brattleboro price was impossible.) But beyond the great price I found the personnel to be courteous, helpful, and low-key. I bought the car over the phone and internet and two pleasant drivers delivered the car to my house, had me sign the paperwork, and left me very happy. I recommend Brattleboro Subaru most highly.

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your business. Your experience nails the three points that we strive to hit with every customer: great prices, great service, and a quick and easy process. Enjoy your new Forester!

NStoddard
4/21/2016

"Excellent Experience"

My wife and I recently purchased a new 2016 Forester. The experience at Brattleboro Ford was nothing less that pleasant and wonderful. Laura was very understanding and very very patient with me (almost 2 month) as we worked through what I was trying to do with the options I had with my trade ins. Laura was very knowledgeable in all of the Subaru product. She went over all of the options and trim levels with a couple of models that we were looking at. And when the time came for the final negotiation she/they were very good and work hard to get me what I felt was a very good deal. We were looking to trade in our 07 Edge that we absolutely loved and were a little worried about liking the Forester. But 3 month into owning it now and all I can say is we now absolutely love the Forester. Thank you Laura and all at Brattleboro Subaru.

April 21, 2016

Laura will help her customers for how ever long it take to earn her customer's business, and we're glad that you had that experience. We all thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Joe Jutras
4/19/2016

"2013 subaru legacy"

I recently had the pleasure of buying a 2013 Subaru Legacy (CPO) from Brattleboro Subaru. My saleswoman Laura Chapdelaine was AMAZING!!!! She went far beyond any sales person to make sure that my experience was a great one. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy a new car. Nate Head the Business manager worked tirelessly to make sure that I was able to get into the car with the best rate. Overall this was the best buying experience I have had and will be going back to see them.

Nate Head

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and Laura thanks you for the great review! She always goes above and beyond to earn your business, and the same can be said for Nate. We look forward to seeing you again!

bshaine
4/15/2016

"Best car buying experience of our lives!"

Let's face it - no one likes car shopping - it is stressful! The fast talk and confusing statements, options, financing, leasing - so much to take in! If you truly want to avoid all that, have fun, an informed - un-rushed - un-pushed - un-confusing experience - GO TO BRATTLEBORO SUBARU! Billy, John, and the whole team took the time, answered a million questions and made this the best car buying experience in our lives! We are faithful Subaru customers and now we will ONLY buy here!

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and for the kind words. Your experience is what we strive for with every customer because we don't just want to get you on the road in a new car, but we want to maintain a relationship. The only way we can do that is to have friendly, knowledgeable employees that are willing to take the time for any issue you may have. Enjoy your new Subaru and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jeanette Landin
4/06/2016

"This is a terrific team!"

This had to have been the best car-buying experience of my life! Each person I worked with to put the deal together was fantastic. Laura, Marie, Nate, Luke, and Niz-- you are all very professional and fantastic representatives of your company. I have a Forester now that I absolutely love and that is the perfect fit for my family and our budget. Thank you so much-- we'll see you next time we buy a car. You are our car dealer for life!

Nate (sorry-- don't know the last name)

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for coming in and giving us your business. It's such a compliment and a statement about our service when a customer wants to give us repeat business. We can't wait to see you again!

Bob17
4/05/2016

"Went in too look...left with a used car we wanted."

My wife and I were in search of a used Subaru (Forester or Outback) to replace my 2001 Outback that had given good service and is the car you want to drive in snow and bad weather in Vermont. I am a social scientist and so do research before any major purchase. I searched the internet within reasonable travel and did my own comparisons of similar cars. We knew the specific cars we wanted to see before calling dealers. We had visited the dealer from whom I had bought the 15 year old car. We called ahead to Brattleboro Subaru and another dealer for the late afternoon of the same day. My call reached Laura Chapdelaine. I gave her the parameters we were looking for and the stock numbers of the specific cars we wanted to see. Laura indicated she would be ready to work with us when we arrived. We found her delightful to work with. The cars we had identified were ready to go on test drives. Importantly, the test drive included both paved and gravel roads, including some good pot holes. My wife did the majority of the driving as she has chronic pain that was going to be the determiner of which model we chose. The Outback was best for her back. During our interactions with Laura during the test drives and back at her desk, I confirmed a first impression that she was a good listener and genuinely interested in supporting us in finding the car we wanted and answered our questions honestly. She sensed that we liked the car we bought. I had looked at the prices carefully and knew that Brattleboro's prices were lower than other dealers. We decided to buy a 2014 Certified Pre-Owned Outback with 31K mile and skip going to the other dealer because my search had found that their prices were higher on comparative vehicles. A wonderful retired gentleman was just returning from delivering another car. He followed us the 50 miles home, changed the plates from the old car to the new and then drove the old car back as a trade in. Laura has been very good at following up with us. She is becoming a friend, and we feel that she will continue to take care of any needs we have in future. All-in-all, buying our car was a pleasant experience in addition to getting what we wanted at a good price.

April 21, 2016

Laura thanks you so much for all the kind words and she is so happy that she was able to help you so well. Enjoy your new Outback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Sue Follensbee
3/16/2016

"Great Experiance"

We called ahead and made an Appointment to trade my 2012 Impreza that I had only for one year for a Forester, as I wanted a car that was higher off the ground, Went in and tried out one and that is the one we bought Got a fair price for my Impreza and took the Forester home that night , everyone there was very helpful and friendly!!

March 17, 2016

Thank you for your business! We strive for nothing less than an enjoyable and friendly experience while giving our customers the best prices possible. Enjoy the Forester!

Jack and Georgia
3/14/2016

"Recent purchase of 2016 Subaru Outback"

We were completely pleased with our experience purchasing a car at Brattleboro Subaru. Our salesperson, John M., was a delight to work with. The new car price and the trade-in value for our 2005 Outback was far better than the pricing we received at another dealership. When we picked up our new car, the process for handling the business end of the deal was smooth and painless. John was extremely helpful in teaching us about all the car's features and giving us helpful tips about the car. He also assured us that we could call him at anytime with questions/issues. Overall, this is a great place to buy a car.

March 15, 2016

Besides our pricing and the ease of our process of buying, we really try to set ourselves apart by going that extra mile. Whether that be taking the time to make sure that you're comfortable with the car you just bought, or always just being a phone call away. Thanks for your business and enjoy your new Subaru!

Adaminnh
3/08/2016

"Excellent experience from start to finish"

On Saturday night, I saw a vehicle online at a great deal. I put in a request for more information, not expecting to hear from anyone until at least the next day. Within 20 minutes, Amy had emailed me to let me know the Forester was still available and asking if I'd be able to drive out to view it. I explained that I lived a ways away and wouldn't be able to make in until at least Monday. Before the dealership had even opened, she made arrangements for me to put a hold deposit down and view it then. When I arrived, Amy greeted me and introduced me to Billy in sales. He did a great job showing me the vehicle, answering in detail all questions I had, and negotiating a great rate for me. He was very honest and forthright about everything upfront. I also met with Niz, the money manager, who explained each document he had me sign as well as the various warranty policies in detail. It was a great experience and I was glad I drove out to Brattleboro from about 75 miles away for a great deal. Thanks so much!

March 10, 2016

We know how critical it is to not only give good service, but responsive service. Our internet sales department does night coverage not only to get your questions answered as quickly as possible, but to be well prepared in the morning to make your experience as smooth as possible. We're so glad that we were worth the trip for you and thank you so much for coming in. Enjoy the Forester!

Reviews of Laura Chapdelaine