Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd,
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
Sal & Mary D.
1/22/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We called Brattleboro Subaru after spotting an Impreza online and wanted to know if it was actually on the lot. We talked to John McLean and he said it was. We were there an hour later and John and the car were waiting for us at the front door. We were treated like family from minute one. He was so down to earth, friendly and informative. We took the car for a test drive and decided it was the one we wanted. John and the finance department made the process short and pleasant and we drive home that day in our spotlessly clean new car feeling like we got a real good deal on our trade in and purchase. We have nothing but praise for John and all of the staff and will definitely go back to Brattleboro Subaru for another car in the future. Thank you Brattleboro Subaru for everything - keep up the good work!!

January 26, 2016

We're so happy that we got to share a great experience with you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

R.C. Pinkham
1/21/2016

"Brattleboro Subaru/Ford is a class act1"

I had been looking for a Hyundai Azera for a while, and looked at several. The one I purchased had the equipment I was looking for, and as I followed the listing, I saw where the price was adjusted to a place where I would be most comfortable. I called the store, spoke with the Internet Department, and was very impressed with the expertise and follow up shown, I went there to buy the car and was treated exceptionally well. I dealt with Billy, and never had a moment where I was treated less than cordially and with respect. I am pleased and would highly recommend the dealership to anyone!

The Twarogs
12/22/2015

"Highly recommend."

We have always dreaded the process of purchasing a vehicle...not true this time. Brattleboro Subaru made our experience the easiest and most comfortable by working hard to get the exact car we were looking for, and they did it without being overly aggressive. Everyone we interacted with, from the Internet Manager to the Sales Consultants to the Finance Department, was friendly, well-informed, and professional. We were told by other dealers that we would have to order our car and wait for up to 12 weeks for delivery. Brattleboro Subaru located our car and delivered it to us in less than 2 weeks, along with giving us the best price and highest trade in. We would definitely shop with them again.

December 24, 2015

We're so glad that you had a great experience with us! We try to go the extra mile for every customer unlike other dealerships. We can't wait to see you again!

Cassie
12/20/2015

"Easy and no BS"

Went to look at new Outbacks and to trade my old Forester. Fair, fast, not high pressured and not alot of silly sales lingo. Would recommend. Feel I got a fair deal without alot of hassle.

December 24, 2015

Thank you so much for coming in! We always strive to make the experience as easy as possible to get you back on the road quickly

Pocumtuck
12/14/2015

"No B.S. at B.S."

Four weeks ago I purchased a 2016 Subaru “Legacy Premium” from Brattleboro Subaru. I coincidentally received the email asking for a review while at the dealership getting my oil changed and tires rotated— as with virtually all dealerships nowadays, there was no charge for the first visits, nor for the second visit. I’ve already put 3,700 miles on the odometer. Soon I'll be driving to Florida and wanted clean engine oil for the 1,400-mile haul. What strikes me about Brattleboro Subaru is its unpretentiousness. It’s the holidays and the showroom has a new Outback loaded with food for charity. In the lobby is a 12-foot high ficus tree that's been there since the dealership moved to its present location north of the rotary ten years ago. Brattleborio Subaru doesn't look like much from the highway. It needs more space to put its cars and I had the wrong impression that it was a second rate dealership. It isn't. It's top-notch. Okay, so did I get a good deal? Darned if I know, but I do know I was treated fairly and salesman Tom McFeeley didn't try to pressure me into anything more expensive. I came in with a set budget to pay for a car in cash and left within $1,000 of meeting that goal. Here are the essential details. After a bit of browsing I pointed to my 2013 Subaru Legacy (purchased new at another dealership further north) and told salesman Tom McFeeley, “Give me another one of those.” I downgraded from a Ltd. to a Premium because sunroofs aren’t a big deal to me. All I wanted was Satellite radio and a car with zero miles on the odometer. My old car had 104,000 miles. I got $10,250 on the trade and paid about $16,200 for the new vehicle, but this included the cost of the Mass. sales tax and about $350 for a Subaru rep to do all the legwork— go to the Mass. registry and over to my insurance agency— so that all I needed to do was get in the car and drive away. It’s also worth mentioning that Subaru is mailing me a $500 coupon that will be good off my next purchase. The Legacy is a terrific car; low maintenance and good mileage. It gets me where I need to go at 70-80 mph, and I go a lot of places. It's a highly functional, well-built vehicle that sells itself. That's part of the reason why everybody at Brattleboro Subaru is friendly and laid back. They're relaxed and confident the way the Red Sox were when Pedro Martinez was on the mound. Chip Ainsworth Northfield, MA.

The folks at the service desk are friendly and capable and the fellow who tried to sell me an extended warranty was persistent but not pushy.

mpoor
12/12/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER--GREAT DEAL & GREAT SERVICE"

Have owned 3 Subaru's in the past. But this purchase from Brattleboro Subaru was by far, the BEST experience. Great deal, no sales pressure.

December 14, 2015

We're so glad that you had such a great experience! Thank you for coming in!

doug w
11/09/2015

"Great sales staff -- very responsive"

The folks at Brattleboro Subaru were very easy to work with. the communication was clear, they did everything they said they would, and were very friendly. We had a few unusual situations to deal with and they were VERY flexible and took great care of us. I will go back there for my next vehicle.

November 10, 2015

Thank you so much for making your purchase here. We try our best to cater to your situation which is why we need to be flexible. Enjoy your new vehicle!

BrianK
11/04/2015

"Blatently Lied to us."

Me and my wife were looking for a used car and had Laura as a sales person. Although she was very nice, we were lied too directly. Glad we have a credit monitoring company. We needed a day to discuss our deposit and finance options and were told they would do a soft enquire on our credit report but that was not true. Even after stating we DID NOT want to do a hard enquire unless we were sure we were going to purchase. This morning, we were getting ready to drive to Brattleboro Subaru with better than half the price of the vehicle as a down payment. Glad our Credit monitoring company emailed us just before we left this morning. It was a hard enquire and lowered our score 2 points. This is totally unacceptable! I called and was told by Laura that finance tells them it's a soft enquire. So I guess there is a huge communication problem at the dealership seeing it is and was an absolute hard enquire! We feel truly misled by the sales person and feel they totally down right lied to us! We will not now or ever deal with this dealership again! You were warned. Don't be misled.

December 03, 2015

We are very sorry about the confusion. Laura no longer works at Ford.

unsatisfied customer
11/01/2015

"Great experience from beginning to end"

Leased a 2016 Legacy Premium. I contacted all Subaru dealerships within 100 miles of my hometown. From my very first conversation with Amy Ciccone, Brattleboro Subaru was one of the best dealerships to work with, including searching the entire New England inventory database for me even though I suspected she never believed I would drive the 100 miles to buy a car from them. I negotiated everything via phone and email with Mike Masters and Jason Reynolds in advance of even arriving at the dealership. I have dealt with over 40 dealerships in the last 4 years for my cars, my wife’s cars, and cars for friends and family. As such, I have become pretty skeptical of good deals having seen some shady activities and efforts. Needless to stay, I was ecstatic when the “too-good-to-be-true” offer from Brattleboro was, in fact, 100% true. They were able to offer me a deal that had other dealers literally laughing when I price-shopped it around with each other dealer telling me to give them a call back when this deal turns out not to be true. Jason Posternak was the sales/finance manager. It was the same laid-back, painless, friendly experience with him as with Amy, Mike, and Jason Reynolds, having a nice conversation about hobbies, family, and life in Boston. I love my Legacy and in addition to recommending a 2016 Legacy, I HIGHLY recommend Brattleboro Subaru.

November 03, 2015

We're so glad that you had such a great experience with us! We are always transparent with our pricing and will work hard to get you what you want on your terms. All this on top of our friendly, personable staff that wants to make you feel comfortable while we help you find your next vehicle. Enjoy the Legacy!

newcar
10/31/2015

"Money oriented"

I bought a new car from them and traded in my old one. I am a long time customer of the dealership and expected them to treat me fairly. However, do to a mistake on my part in valuating my car they took advantage of me. On top of that despite knowing they had a good deal on their hands they further nickeled and dimed me. They didnt lie to me or anything, they just didnt say anything to correct me.Instead they pushed to see how much more money they could get. So I learned a lesson that they are not customer oriented at all but bottom dollar people. which I guess works for them, but will I purchase any other cars from them , I'm not sure. Check the value on 2008 Subaru Outback limited with auto start, in good condition with 114k miles. They bought car for 6k , listed for over 10k within 2 days.

November 30, 2015

The customer is correct in that we gave them $6,000 for their trade and that the car is now listed for over $10,000. The customer neglected to write that we had to put almost $3,000 into the car to bring it to a sellable condition. Repairs included body damage, head gaskets, & electronics. Our General Sales Manager had reached out to them to help them better understand the situation. We always give the best price we can on what we sell and what we trade in.

November 23, 2015

After some time had passed when the customer bought their new car and had it delivered to them, they thought that their trade was worth $6,800 instead of the $6,000 they were given. We reached out to the customer and went over with him on how we came to that amount on the trade. We showed them exactly how much money we had to put into the car to fix it to bring it to a sellable condition. We showed him that we weren't making much money off the trade and in no way were we taking advantage of him.

Reviews of Mike Masters