Brattleboro Subaru

4.3

February 12, 2017

"Friendly and helpful"

- Jenny

I began my search with a phone call to Brattleboro Subaru. Laura Chapdelaine took my call and very quickly gave me some interesting things to consider. She asked really good questions. After the call, I knew I wanted to work with her. I did not feel pushed around at all, and in fact, looked forward to meeting her! We did the deal so quickly: Laura found the perfect car for me, managed the details quickly and had me in my new car within days! I enjoyed her friendly, knowledgeable service.

December 31, 2016

"Personalized service and attentional. Above and beyond!"

- jarfrankel

I have been leasing cars for almost 20 years and I can say with certainty that this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Laura worked with a sense of urgency, care, and attention to detail that you just don't expect from a car dealership. She quickly established trust and worked with me on some tricky details but never made me feel like we were asking too much of her or the dealership. Laura's approach was never overbearing and she never applied pressure on us in any way. Reach out to Laura with any and all of your car buying needs.

December 30, 2016

"Efficient and easy to work with"

- Pleased Customer

It is tough for me to carve out time to commit to something like buying a car, so when I realized that it was time to upgrade what I currently have, I put together all the details ahead of time to hopefully make things go smoothly. Laura was on the ball from start to finish. She took all my info via email ahead of time, and had some ideas prepared when I came to meet her. The first car she picked was perfect, there was minimal back and forth to negotiate terms, and I was done way faster than my experience in the past. I also have to add that the paperwork process was quick and painless. Highly recommend reaching out to Laura and team.

2017 Subaru Forester