Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd,
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Brattleboro Subaru Info
About Brattleboro Subaru

Brattleboro Subaru proudly serves drivers in the greater Brattleboro area with high-quality Subaru vehicles. We have all of the latest new Subaru models like the new Outback, WRX, STI, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and Tribeca, we have something for every type of driver. We invite you to come visit us, we are conveniently located at 1234 Putney Road. If you're in the market for a used car in Brattleboro, you're also in luck. Check out our used inventory page and browse through these listings for yourself. Brattleboro Subaru is not only your local Subaru dealership, we also offer numerous other auto services and products to our valued Vermont customers. Everything from Subaru car repairs that are performed by our expert technicians to car loans and authentic Subaru auto parts. Brattleboro Subaru is your smart choice for all of your auto needs. Stop into our Brattleboro, Vermont dealership today to meet us in person, we are located near Keene NH, Claremont, Northampton.

About Brattleboro Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Free Gourmet Coffee
  • HDTV
gabe
8/28/2016

"A great car buying experience"

Billy is not your typical car salesman and was direct, honest and I did not feel pressured in the least. It was a pleasure buying a car from him.

Ikanovsky
8/26/2016

"The financial manager saved the day! "

I can't say enough about the financial manager Nathan head! I was definitely a challenging customer and I was ready to walk out the door ( in tears) with out my much desired Subaru Forester. Luckily I ran into Nathan and he took me under his wings and made everything better. Not only did he help me figure out how to get the car I wanted, he explained everything every step of the way. If anything could go wrong it did and getting a good finance rate required many phone calls to untangle some old credit mess but Nate helped me and waited patiently while juggling all the additional duties and customers he had that day. Nathan was amazing and I hope that he gets the recognition he deserves for turning me into a now loyal brattelboro Subaru customer

ELux
8/21/2016

"Excellent customer service- "

Both Laura C. and Mike M. went above and beyond to help me. The buying process was easy, even with me living 300 miles away. Both have been very responsive to questions through email and through phone calls. My new car is perfect! Thank you!

JPP
8/16/2016

"The definition of customer service!!!"

I actually ended up buying a vehicle from another dealership, but can't imagine finding a more attentive, knowledgeable, and professional sales person than Laura. To sum up my experience, she e-mailed to congratulate me on my new car when I informed her that I had made a purchase elsewhere. If that's not integrity, I don't know what is!

August 22, 2016

We always want our customers to leave happy, even if they do not decide to buy from us. We're glad that you had a great experience with Laura and if you bought a Subaru, you're always welcome to call us with any questions.

Vettori, Squirrelgirl
8/15/2016

"Outstanding to work with - no pressure sales"

Laura Chapselaine was the best. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, not pushy. Great sense of humor and easy to get along with. The dealership was clean and everyone was friendly. Car selection on the lit is good and if they don't have what your looking for, they'll make it happen quick!

Madie
8/13/2016

" Smooth, nonpressure transaction!"

Was worth the 1.15 hour drive!!! John was a pleasure to work with!! True to the Subaru reputation. Love my Certified Outback!! Only complaint, auto detailing was not quite on point.

August 17, 2016

We're so happy that you had a great experience buying from us and John thanks you too! If you could let us know how we could have been better with the detailing, please let us know.

MollyO12
7/31/2016

"Brattleburo Subaru was Amazing! "

A lovely woman by the name of Laura helped me out. I am leasing a 2016 Impreza. Laura was able to get me exactly what I wanted. She was in touch after to make sure I liked my new car and was supportive all the way through the process.

rob1234
7/30/2016

"Horrible Service for Potential Customer"

The dealership listed a 1980 MGB for sale. I submitted a bid via website and traded several e-mails with Marie Flack. Since this was an older car, I requested pictures of the engine and undercarriage (for rust). I am two hours away and hoped to get a deal done then go complete the purchase saving four hours round trip. Marie Flack refused to provide additional pics. Here's her e-mail: "I understand wanting more photos, however due to the high volume of online inquires, that's something delegated to our photographer only. The car is absolutely mint, and it is just as clean underneath as it is in visible areas. This is something you really need to see in person to appreciate!" I would have been satisfied with a few pics from a cell phone. Didn't think that was a big issue but apparently Marie did. Here is the transcript from the e-mails we traded: She started out nice but it went downhill from there: "Good morning and thank you for inquiring online for our MG! I saw your offer of $6,750.... We can't go that low, but we'll do better than $9,999. This car was originally priced at $11,990, and is being sold on consignment, so it's at the owners discretion what we can let it go for. Would you like to set up a time to come see it in person?" Me: "Even quick cell phone pics would be helpful. We're two hours away so the pics would save a trip. If everything looked good, I would try to work out a deal and then pick the MGB up." Her: " I'll be honest, my hesitation comes from your offer of $6,750 for this car as well as your lack of interest in coming to see it. We're far away distance-wise and deal-wise. If you're comfortable paying $9,999 for the car (plus our $396 documentation fee) and you're going to set an appointment with me for this weekend then I'd feel like we might be getting somewhere here. Hopefully you can understand that. We're here 8am-5pm tomorrow and 11am-3pm Sunday. Do either of those weekend days work for you?" My response: "They do not. I did tell you I was able to go up. A few pics didn't seem like a big deal to maybe get a deal moving forward. One trip up is more efficient. As an aside, I bought my '08 Toyota Sequoia via internet and phone negotiations for $35K(ish) with no issues and traveled to New Rochelle NY to pick it up. The $396 doc fee is not mentioned on the eBay listing so why would I even entertain buying for full price and doc fee? I will pass on this one." I placed two calls to their sales manager today but have yet to get a call back. Looked like a great car but due to their poor customer service, I would never buy from them nor recommend. Brattleboro missed out on a (seemingly) easy cash sale. Guess taking care of customers is not high on their list of priorities. I didn't think my requests were unreasonable but she did.

August 17, 2016

Our General Manager reached out to the customer to further look into this issue. We apologize that our BDC consultant didn't make it more clear that we COULD provide more photos after the weekend when our in-house photographer was on site (which would have been only a two day wait), as that was her intention. It is our policy that we do not require our sales people to text photos to customers for a matter of personal safety. While some of our salespeople may do that for customers, she as a single mother, and others for their own personal reasons do not feel comfortable putting their number out to strangers. Our General Manager offered to text them to him despite our policy, and he refused. This is all including the fact that besides the multiple photos we have on our site already attesting to it's condition, we advertise the vehicle as “immaculate.” We advertise our vehicles honestly, as much of our business is from repeat customers who buy their second and third vehicles from us. We could not attain this vital part of our customer base if we were to act in any other matter. Customer service is our top priority, and after reviewing the full interaction, Marie was nothing but professional, polite, and quick to respond to the customer's messages. While we understand why that ONE part of interaction was unsatisfactory, we had still attempted to make it right and tried to provide what he needed.

lee
7/28/2016

"Good service starts at the top. "

Ownership and top management set the tone and personality of a dealership. This is a well run dealership that is not heavy handed with its customers and more importantly.... its employees. There is no pressure exerted on the customer. It starts with John's over sight and filters down to John M. to Laura to Jerry in service. Buying a vehicle at Brattleboro is a positive experience. Thank you, Laura for your patience and knowledge. You are very good at what you do. Jeanne and I are enjoying our new 2017 Outback, especially, the latest safety features. We are a little slow about the electronics. Hopefully, we will figure them out by 6,000 mile oil change. Brattleboro Subaru is our dealer of choice. Thank you, John S. and your people.

saysay
7/27/2016

"2016 Forester"

Laura Chapdelaine is a smart, attentive, personable salesperson. Our experience of buying a car was first rate. We never intended on making such a purchase but the deal, the process and the service was exceptional. She listened to our needs, took her time and even bought us lunch. Who could ask for more? Plus we drove off in an awesome 2016 Forester!

Reviews of Laura Chapdelaine