Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

kerryquilts
5/19/2015

"Great car dealership!"

I recently bought a C-Max Hybrid at Bredemann and worked with Paul Ipjan and later Rick Serrano on the purchase. i liked the fact that they did not put high pressure on me and let me proceed at my own pace. I will definitely recommend Bredemann to friends!

May 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new C-Max Hybrid! We thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so glad both Paul and Ric were very helpful and could make your shopping experience at Bredemann enjoyable and positive. If you have any questions, please give us a call!

LibbyT
5/05/2015

"No-pressure experience with Paul"

Paul was extremely knowledgeable about the hybrid technology and wasn't at all pushy, which we'd experienced with a couple of other dealerships. He was laid-back and made the experience comfortable. We're very happy with our Fusion Hybrid!

May 07, 2015

Thank you Libby for this review! Congratulations on your Fusion Hybrid, we are happy to hear you are enjoying it! Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Floyd66
4/27/2015

"Wonderful Experience at Bredemann Ford"

Paul and Steve are knowledgeable and friendly sales people. They were professional and made us feel valued! No pressure to buy, but we did! Love our new Explorer XLT!!

April 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new Explorer Floyd and thank you for this review. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can further assist you with!

jpribek

"4th Purchase from Paul"

Bought our 4th Ford from Paul @ Bredemann and, as expected, everything was smooth, quick, professional, and pressure-free. We very much appreciate the straight talk without the sales tactics. When the time come to buy another car, Bredemann will be our first, and likely only stop. Thanks again Paul! J Pribek

April 21, 2015

Thank you for this review and for being such a loyal customer over the years! Congratulations on your new Ford, we hope you are enjoying it! We look forward to many more positive experiences with you, in sales or service. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

JBN

"Paul is the best!"

Paul took care of everything to get us hooked up with a new Ford Focus lease. He sent everything by email a few days in advance of our visit so I had all the paperwork taken care of before arrival. The car he arranged for us was perfect and ready to go, exactly what we needed. We have 2 small children so we don't have a lot of time to waste, and we were out of there within 2 hours which is pretty great. Everyone was very helpful and they even had someone walk us through all of the features and buttons so we now know how to work everything. Excellent service, highly recommended!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us as well as posting this review. Congratulations on your new Focus, we hope you are loving your new ride! We are happy to hear your experience working with Paul was both pleasant and enjoyable. We are always happy to help. If you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review the features in your vehicle, please give us a call!

Nuns310
4/20/2015

"Proffesional, No Pressure, Fast and Easy"

We purchased a new Ford F-250 Pickup Truck fully equipt with a Plow and Bed Liner .... Paul and Steve were a Breath of fresh air to deal with...I ususally despise dealing with car salesmen but they made this experience quite painless and enjoyable. I would HIGHLY reccomend them to anyone.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for this kind review and sharing your experience with us online. We are so happy to hear our sales staff were able to assist you with your purchase and make your experience both positive and enjoyable. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, we are always happy to assist!

PR Gardens
4/11/2015

"Great no stress auto buying experience"

This is our second purchase of a new Ford vehicle from Bredemann in over a year. In both instances we special ordered the vehicle with the assistance of the excellent "Build Your Own" option on the Ford website and at the dealership with Mr John Messner. The most recent purchase was of the all new F150 which John kept me updated on the status of the current build but not only that, knowing my interest last year in the new truck rollout by Ford, kept me updated throughout the previous year. He made the whole experience just so much better. He got us a great deal on the new truck allowing me to upgrade to the next level option package and still stay within my intended budget. He is a great salesman to do business with. No hard sell from him or management and a no pressure experience with the financial section at the dealership. This is a great company to do business with.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for this detailed review and sharing your recent experience with us. Congratulations on your purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride! We hope to continue many more positive experience with you!

schio
4/10/2015

"love my new fusion"

Chester was the absolute best. He didn't push any particular car on me and let me test drive any thing I wanted. I finally decided on the fusion. Great car! I'm very happy that I went to Bredemann.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post this review! Congratulations on your new Fusion, we hope you are enjoying your new ride! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

mziffra
4/10/2015

"2014 F150 FX4"

Great experience! Thanks again! Super friendly, detailed, fast and up front as possible! Fair trade value and exceptional customer service. They really know their Fords!

April 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and this review. We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are loving it!

Happy customer
4/02/2015

"New Explorer"

Superior. We went to several dealerships and Bredemann was by far the best. Polite, friendly, and answered all of our questions. They didn't play the car sales game where you are there for hours buying a car, which I do not like at all. The salesman, Paul, stayed way beyond closing to explain everything to us. I am very pleased with Bredemann.

April 06, 2015

Thank you for this review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Bredemann while working with Paul! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service related needs you may have. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviews of Paul Ipjian