Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Steve Travnik

Chester Gilbert, Sales Consultant, Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Chester Gilbert

April 26, 2017

"Couldn't have been easier!"

- cmguerra

Paul Ipjian did a wonderful job selling us our 2016 Ford Escape. His low key approach was refreshing. He really knows his stuff and he provided everything we needed to feel confident we were making the right choice. When it was time to talk price, he was upfront about what he could or couldn't do for us without making it uncomfortable. Thanks Paul...class act all the way!

April 17, 2017

"Excellent salesperson with great knowledge of product. "

- tuna 69

Paul Ipjian was very helpful in making my purchase as easy as possible, He knew the vehicle inside and out. Made my buying 2014 Edge a breeze. Selma Lasker was my internet connection. She set up my appointment for test drive and was supper helpful in setting up all the electronics.

April 04, 2017

"New car purchase experience"

- JWMunro

John Messner is easy to work with and knows what I want, I have worked with him before. Steve Travnik, Don Young and Ira Schreiber always greet me by name when I come in. Mike Reyes in service is great to tend to my service needs. Bredemann Ford in Glenview is my goto place.

New 2015 Ford F-150, $34255