Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road, Glenview, Illinois 60025

Steve Settler, Finance Manager, Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Steve Settler

Edgar Rodriguez, Internet Consultant and Sales/Technology Specialist, Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Internet Consultant and Sales/Technology Specialist
Steve Travnik, General Sales Manager, Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Steve Travnik

Chester Gilbert, Sales Consultant, Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Chester Gilbert

June 21, 2017

"Always a positive experience "

- CMax

We've been customers of the Bredemann dealerships for over 25 years. We've maintained the relationship because of the genuine courtesy and honesty that includes every interaction with sales and service staff. From working with Steve Travnik to find the best vehicle for our needs & budget, to learning how to use the park assist feature from Rick, and connecting our phones with Edgar, it's a positive experience from start to finish.

Rick Serrano
Steve Travnik

June 17, 2017

"No hassle, no pressure sale."

- jfangst

I found a car on the Bredemann website that I was interested in and requested a quote. I was quickly contacted by Edgar Rodriguez and given a quote and offer to come in and test drive. I thought to myself that I made a mistake and would be hounded by him but that was not the case. The offer, I thought was very fair so I went in for a test drive. I went in without an appointment and Edgar had not arrived for work yet so John Messner took care of me. We went for a test drive and John was very informative about the car. I told him I was looking at other brands and wasn't sure of my decision. He didn't give me any of the usual pressure hypes; that the car wouldn't be here long or that the price could jump over night. He just gave me the information I needed and let me know he was there if I had anymore questions. I returned the next day with my wife and was treated very well be everyone. We sat down and made a deal. Today when I went in to finalize everything, it went very smooth. I sat down with Steve Settler and in just a short amount of time I was on the road with my new car and a new member of the Bredemann family. My whole experience was very pleasant. I have no problem recommending Bredemann Ford to anybody. This is the way that car buying should work. Courteous and professional, well done guys!!!

John Messner

June 12, 2017

"Best service team ever!"

- AmyDF

I stopped in without an appointment 45 minutes before closing- not something I usually do, so I fully expected to hear- 'come back another day or make an appointment'- but instead they said, pull your car in!! We have a 2010 Ford Edge and the back seat belt wouldn't stay clicked in place. They checked it out while we waited & found a gum wrapper stuck in there.. they pulled it out, topped off fluids, checked the air pressure in the tires, and washed out very dirty car... for FREE!!!!!! The best part was how nice they all are!! Definitely going back and will buy our next car from this dealership!!!! Well done, Bredemann!!

James Skolnick