Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

COS 2017 Ford Explorer Plantinum
9/06/2016

"Outstanding!"

Paul Ipjian was incredibly knowledgable, patient and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Paul and Bredemann. The whole process was very thorough and very easy. This is how you buy a car. I will definitely be back to work with Paul and will definitely recommend Paul to my friends and colleagues. Steve Settler was also very helpful and thorough in walking me through and completing the transaction. Both Paul and Steve represent Bredemann very well! Cliff Schwandner

September 06, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2017 Ford Explorer! We hope you are enjoying your awesome new ride. We look forward to working with you in the future and assisting you with any of your vehicle needs. Thank you for your wonderful review and kind business!

J. Gamble
9/02/2016

"AWESOME!!! From start to finish, "

Fred Dial was the most professional, caring and efficient sales person I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Fred did a lot more than just show vehicles. He is extremely knowledgeable about features, high/low points regarding various make and models. Fred always made himself available via phone and e-mails to answer any questions or concerns immediately. He truly listened to my wants and needs and made sure I didn't waste time looking at vehicles that was not right for me and within my budget. I felt very comfortable with Fred from the second we initially shook hands!! Fred dial is amazing, I was very fortunate to work with him!! Thank you Fred for helping me acquire the wonderful Ford Edge that I purchased. I am very grateful!!!!! I thoroughly recommend Bredemann Ford. The experience & knowledge of the staff at Bredemann Ford are unparalleled. On my first visit, I saw and test drove a couple of vehicles without any pressure from Bredemann. Coming from downtown Chicago, staff members kept that in mind by staying past closing time, etc. I am not tech savvy and was intimidated by all the bells and whistle features of the vehicle, but a patience young lady (Selma) gave me a crash course and took time to help me customized settings to my needs and habits. The financing department explained the process and contracts, coordinated documents and kept things running smoothly. In less than 2 days, I took possession of the vehicle.

Selma

September 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and share your experience with us online in such detail. We are so pleased to know you had such an enjoyable shopping experience while working with Fred! Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it. We wish you many miles of happy driving!!

Ryan S
9/01/2016

"An easy experience"

This was my first time buying a car from a dealer, and it was painless. Chester was helpful and informative on all levels, and it was a no pressure atmosphere. Any car I wanted to see or know about was made as easy and convenient as possible. I felt they did the best job to give me the best deal possible. Ryan S

September 01, 2016

Thank you Ryan, we are so pleased to know you had such an enjoyable experience working with Chester! We look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs you may have!

Carin Obad
8/17/2016

"Great experience"

Paul was great. He was patient and explained the vehicles to me. Even pulled them up to the showroom in the rain. He had my car ready a day early. Paperwork was easy. I wasn't pressured. Love my new Ford truck. Steve was very thorough on paperwork as well.

August 23, 2016

Thank you Carin, for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you are loving your new Ford Truck!! Congratulations!

big daddy
8/16/2016

"professionals in their jobs"

we could not be happier Chester our salesman is a true professional he took his time and very carefully walked us thru the process careful attention to every detail

August 17, 2016

We are happy to know you enjoyed your time spent working with Chester. Thank you for your kind words and business!

bernie 3000
8/15/2016

"service after purchase of Fusion"

the experience was very good.The performznce of your staff was top drawer,.I not hesitarte to recomenf\d Bredemann for for any who is lookng to buy a car. bernie goldberg

samantha

August 17, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words Bernie, we truly appreciate it!!

TracyW
8/10/2016

"Amazing customer service!"

I recently purchased a Ford Certified 2014 Escape from Bredemann Ford. I found the car online and live in Macomb, IL--about 4 hours away. I originally communicated with Selma, who informed me of the sale price and verified that the car was in great condition (no odors). She then gave my information to Paul, who she said would call me the morning of my visit to verify the car was still available before I left. Instead, Paul emailed me the night before and said he would hold the car for me until my 2pm test drive time the next day. Since I was driving so far to see the car I really appreciated this gesture and it put me at ease that it wouldn't be a wasted trip. Once I got there everyone was very friendly and courteous. Paul gave me time to look the car over on my own before we went for a test drive. I never felt any pressure to buy nor did I feel like they tried to manipulate me with any sales tactics. I feel like I got a great car for a great deal and the whole experience was really the best I could have asked for. I was in and out with my new car in a couple hours. I would highly recommend Paul and Bredemann Ford!

Selma Lasker

August 11, 2016

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to post this very kind and detailed review. We are so happy our staff was able to assist you with your purchase and provide you with a positive and enjoyable experience. Congratulations on your new ride, we wish you many miles of happy driving!

New purchase
8/05/2016

"Escape purchase"

Paul dealt with me with great professionalism. It was obvious he was well educated with the Ford products. I didn't feel pressured in the least which was refreshing. I highly recommend the dealership!

August 08, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to know Paul provided you with a stress-free and enjoyable experience. Congratulations on your new ride!!

Suzy0809
8/05/2016

"Great Expierience!!!"

Chester was very pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and not a pushy salesman. Chester took his time explaining things. The test drive my husband and I took with Chester was very detailed on the Fusions functions. I would highly recommend friends or family to come to Bredemann. Sincerely, Wes & Susan

August 05, 2016

Thank you Wes and Susan, for sharing your experience with us online!! We are so happy to know you enjoyed your time spent working with Chester. We appreciate your kind words and review, thank you!

Carol 15
8/04/2016

"NEW FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE"

I stopped in the dealership to see what they had to offer. I was driving a leased Ford Fusion 2013 which the lease was almost up. When I walked in I was approached by Paul Ipjian. I found him to be very knowledgeable and easy to listen to. I was at Bredemann on Waukegan Road for a long time. That was okay because I leased a new Fusion that I really love, thanks to Paul. Yes, we will do business again with these people, liked them very much Carol Thors

August 04, 2016

Congratulations on your new Fusion, Carol! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your visit working with Paul. We are always here if you have any questions or concerns, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We wish you many miles of care-free driving!

Reviews of Steve Settler