Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Penco
6/10/2015

"New work van"

Paul helped me make the right decision based upon my needs for a new work vehicle. He explained the differences between the vehicles I was looking at and made the decision very easy. I will definitely recommend Paul and Bredemann Ford!

June 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you for this review! We are so happy to hear Paul and John were helpful during your visit. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can further assist you with!

piercepaws
6/09/2015

"No pressure, very helpful"

My recent experience with Paul Ipjian was very positive. There was no pressure at all, so the process was very effortless. He was very efficient in answering my questions and arranging the test drives. This is the second car I bought from him, and I will undoubtedly be back.

June 09, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and posting this review. Congratulations on your recent purchase, we hope you are loving your new ride! We are so pleased to hear Paul was able to make your experience positive and enjoyable. We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future!

Mcia1979
6/05/2015

"Great,experience "

I like to thank you Jerry Giec for taking his time on his day off and helping my son to purchase Ford Mustang from his Ford dealership location in Glenview..We got a great price and is very professional service.we live on the southside of Chicago , but we will send customers to this dealership since they went out of their way and order the car to our specifications without any hassle..thank you ..Czaja Family

June 08, 2015

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your recent experience with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience at Bredemann and working with our sales staff. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call!

David
6/02/2015

"Great vehicle and Great service!"

Steve and Paul did an excellent job of explaining my options and made the whole process of leasing my Escape excellent! It was helpful to test drive a couple of different types of vehicles before making the final decision.

June 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new Escape David! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us!

jah123
5/31/2015

"Paul is great to work with"

We just bought a Ford from Paul for the fourth time. He is very knowledgeable, never pressures, and makes sure we are happy with the purchase. We will buy our next car from him as well.

June 01, 2015

Thank you Jan for this review and for being such a loyal customer of ours! Congratulations on your new Ford!

kerryquilts
5/19/2015

"Great car dealership!"

I recently bought a C-Max Hybrid at Bredemann and worked with Paul Ipjan and later Rick Serrano on the purchase. i liked the fact that they did not put high pressure on me and let me proceed at my own pace. I will definitely recommend Bredemann to friends!

May 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new C-Max Hybrid! We thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so glad both Paul and Ric were very helpful and could make your shopping experience at Bredemann enjoyable and positive. If you have any questions, please give us a call!

LibbyT
5/05/2015

"No-pressure experience with Paul"

Paul was extremely knowledgeable about the hybrid technology and wasn't at all pushy, which we'd experienced with a couple of other dealerships. He was laid-back and made the experience comfortable. We're very happy with our Fusion Hybrid!

May 07, 2015

Thank you Libby for this review! Congratulations on your Fusion Hybrid, we are happy to hear you are enjoying it! Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Floyd66
4/27/2015

"Wonderful Experience at Bredemann Ford"

Paul and Steve are knowledgeable and friendly sales people. They were professional and made us feel valued! No pressure to buy, but we did! Love our new Explorer XLT!!

April 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new Explorer Floyd and thank you for this review. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can further assist you with!

jpribek
4/20/2015

"4th Purchase from Paul"

Bought our 4th Ford from Paul @ Bredemann and, as expected, everything was smooth, quick, professional, and pressure-free. We very much appreciate the straight talk without the sales tactics. When the time come to buy another car, Bredemann will be our first, and likely only stop. Thanks again Paul! J Pribek

April 21, 2015

Thank you for this review and for being such a loyal customer over the years! Congratulations on your new Ford, we hope you are enjoying it! We look forward to many more positive experiences with you, in sales or service. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

JBN
4/20/2015

"Paul is the best!"

Paul took care of everything to get us hooked up with a new Ford Focus lease. He sent everything by email a few days in advance of our visit so I had all the paperwork taken care of before arrival. The car he arranged for us was perfect and ready to go, exactly what we needed. We have 2 small children so we don't have a lot of time to waste, and we were out of there within 2 hours which is pretty great. Everyone was very helpful and they even had someone walk us through all of the features and buttons so we now know how to work everything. Excellent service, highly recommended!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us as well as posting this review. Congratulations on your new Focus, we hope you are loving your new ride! We are happy to hear your experience working with Paul was both pleasant and enjoyable. We are always happy to help. If you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review the features in your vehicle, please give us a call!

Reviews of Paul Ipjian