Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

New (to me) Used Car Guy
7/26/2016

"Overall a great experience!!"

I came to this dealership with many questions. Paul, the salesman I met, was able to answer all of them. He listened to my concerns and answered then honestly and in a way I could understand. He took the time after the test drive to sit down and go over all the numbers. After a night of thinking it over, which really my mind was made up the minute I walked out the door, I gave Paul a call and arranged a time to complete the sale. The day of the sale he and the rest of the staff were very attentive and seemed genuinely excited for me, and that just made my experience better. Steve, in the finance department made the used car loan process easy and painless. He was extremely friendly and explained everything and made sure I understood before I signed anything. Sonya (I hope I remembered her name correctly) was so helpful to explain all the electronics in my new car and also took to time to help sync my phone and set up the navigation. Overall, a great experience, I'm so happy to be driving my "new to me" used car! Thanks Bredemann Ford in Glenview.

Sonya

July 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride! It's so great to hear about your recent experience working with both Paul and Steve. We are so happy to know you had such a pleasant and enjoyable shopping experience. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share this review with us online. We wish you many miles of happy driving!

Automobile
7/11/2016

"Great place to get a new/used car!"

Steve T & Paul I are wonderful to work with. Been a customer for over 25 years! Bought first car in 1990-lovely station wagon. If you look in our garage, all cars are Fords. Our daughter also drives a Ford.

July 12, 2016

Thank you for this lovely review as well as being one of our long time loyal customers! We look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you or your family may need in the future!

cantelope
7/09/2016

"Looking for a small station wagon or equivalent"

We were shopping for a small station wagon or equivalent and had spent several weeks on the internet and at dealers' lots on Sundays. We had narrowed it down to a few different makes and models, but had a budget and an idea of the features that were important. By the time we arrived at Bredemann's, we had the Ford Focus Hatchback on the short list. Our salesman, Dan was very thorough and asked all the right questions about what we were looking for. He found a car which was everything we wanted at a fair price. With the rebates the price was within our budget with enough "wiggle room" to add an extended Premium warranty. We have had the Focus for about a week and are thrilled with it. Thank you Bredemann and thank you Dan. Great job!! Kathy and Charles

July 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride, Kathy and Charles! We are so happy to know Dan was able to provide you with an enjoyable experience as well as finding a vehicle that best fit your needs and interest! Thank you for your kind business and review!

Xcelmed
7/08/2016

"Well priced and great service "

Paul was very responsive and eager to make a deal. Very good communication and good people. Steve in finance was great...very well prepared and very honest.

July 08, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online! We appreciate your kind words!

Sue1415
7/08/2016

"Ford Escape lease"

Chester was extremely helpful , knowledgeable and patient as we looked for a lease that best met our needs. His concern for my college age daughter's safety on the road was paramount. The test drive and his detailed explanation of the Escape's features convinced us this was the right vehicle for us. The financial process was easily handled by Steve Settler, answering our questions and explaining the lease details. Our experience at Bredemann was excellent and I would highly recommend this dealership.

July 08, 2016

Thank you Sue, for taking the time out of your day to post this kind review. We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your experience working with Chester and Steve. We hope you are enjoying your new ride, congratulations!

iantalty
6/20/2016

"Ford F-150 Platinum"

Bought a 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum here with Chester Gilbert. Great service, advice, and overall extremely enjoyable experience. Would absolutely recommend.

June 21, 2016

Congratulations on your new F-150! We hope you are enjoying your new truck! Thank you for your kind review!!

rick0611
6/19/2016

"Professional nd cordial service"

The folks at Bredemann Ford are professional and easy to deal with. I visited multiple dealerships while shopping for the best car for the value. Bredemann was by the far the best experience I encountered in my three days of shopping. They were the first dealership I visited and ultimately the last. No pressure from salesman to buy and extremely informative about the product they are selling. Paul was excellent to deal with.

June 21, 2016

We are so happy Paul, John and the rest of our staff was able to provide you with such a pleasant shopping experience! We appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post this kind review! Thank you!

Vinny13
6/13/2016

"Glad we took the drive "

Paul Ipjian was very helpful in our purchase of our new 2014 Ford Escape !! Paul made us feel very welcome! He is very knowledgable and.an asset to your dealership.

June 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2014 Escape!! We are so pleased to know Paul was able to provide you with an enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you for your kind words and business! Enjoy your new ride.

Craig W
6/01/2016

"Excellent New Auto Purchase!"

Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer from Bredemann Ford through Paul Ipjian. Paul provided excellent, straight forward customer service during the entire process. Paul is very knowledgable, friendly, responsive, and easy going which provided a pressure free purchase experience. Paul was supported by the entire Bredemann team who were equally as helpful. I will be purchasing all future vehicles through Paul!

June 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Ford Explorer Craig!! We are happy to know Paul was able to provide you with such an enjoyable shopping experience. Happy Driving to you!!!

Ksimpson2003
5/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Bought a 2015 Ford Fusion from Paul and it was a great experience. Paul was friendly and knowledgable. I gave him a list of what I was looking for and in a few minutes he pulled up the perfect car. Very excited about my new car!

May 31, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford Fusion! We are so pleased to know both Paul and Steve were able to assist you with you purchase and provide you with an enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you for your kind review!!

Reviews of Paul Ipjian