Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

f350gg
5/05/2016

"Best and most straight forward buying experience of my life"

I was looking to order a specific ford truck combination. I started working with Paul via email, and once we got to the right point, we met in person, outlined the vehicle. His pricing was really competitive and exactly where i wanted to be, He even found a couple rebates I did not realize were available. We struck a deal and the truck was in a week or two early. Professional, Knowledgeable, honest and direct. What more could I ask. thanks

May 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this kind review and share your experience with us online. It's so great to read about your experience working with Paul and knowing he was able to help find a vehicle that you were most interested in. We look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you in the future. Enjoy your new ride!!

Colleen
5/03/2016

"Ford Escape 2016 "

After hearing many positive reviews about the Ford Escape, I decided to go ahead and make the purchase. I am so happy with it! It drives very smooth, has great technology features that are user friendly and provides a comfortable, fun ride! Bredemann Ford did a great job filling me in on everything that I needed to know about the car. I am looking forward to many miles on this one!

May 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new Escape Colleen! We are so happy to know you had a pleasant shopping experience while working with Paul and our Sales Staff! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, we are always happy to assist! Happy driving to you!!

Tom
4/25/2016

"Easy and no pressure "

Just purchased a 2008 f150. Paul was easy to deal with asked what we were looking for gave us options. When we arrived had them ready and took them for test drive. Dealership does safety check on all used vehicles and shows you the paper work to prove it. I highly recommend them.

April 25, 2016

Congratulations on your new F-150! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your experience working with both Paul and Steve. We appreciate your kind review, Thank you!!

davidmlee
4/10/2016

"This dealership is great. "

I have been buying cars from this dealership for twenty years. They have always been the best and treated our family with nothing but respect.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind and loyal business over the years. We appreciate your kind words and review, thank you.

Robert Sabath
4/07/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

On Saturday my wife and I bought the fourteenth car of our lives. Without question, this purchasing experience was head and shoulders better than any we previously had. The dealership is in a class by itself. Our salesperson, Fred Dial, as well as each person he introduced to us, treated us with respect, asked what we needed and responded with information and clear demonstrations, not with sales pitches and pressure arguments. The whole process was invigorating, not debilitating as it has been thirteen times previously. Thanks, Bredemann! And thanks Fred Dial!

The finanve manager, who was excellent, but whose name we forgot

April 07, 2016

We are so happy to read about your recent shopping experience while working with Fred. Thank you for sharing you posting this wonderful review. Congratulations on your new ride Robert!!

macguffin
4/01/2016

"This might be our last car and buying it was the best yet."

Paul was a true gentleman and let us have the space to make our own decisions. His small courtesies (such as, after a test drive, bringing up the exact model and color we were considering so we could hang out in it ourselves, push buttons, and consider our choices) made our decision to purchase easy.

April 01, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it. Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it!

old car guy
3/29/2016

"Friendlness And Knowledge"

I purchased a Used car a couple od weekes ago. I was having a little trouble with the NAVIGATION System. David Ipjan, my salesman who sold me the car I purchased reconized me right as soon as I walked in the store. He greeted me and asked if i need any assistence. He then proceeded to to help me to help me with Nav problem. Job well done. He's a keeper.

March 29, 2016

We are so happy to know you had several enjoyable experiences while working with David. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help! Thank you for your kind review and we hope you are enjoying your new ride!

Bob&Ev
3/25/2016

"Awesome experience"

The service from Paul and Steve was excellent as always. They go out of their way to make the sales experience painless and quick. We have bought many cars from Paul over the years and it is always a pleasure. Goes out of his way to find us just what we are looking for. The only dealer we consider for our vehicle purchases. Service is also first rate. Thanks for the excellent experience with our latest purchase of a 2016 Escape.

March 28, 2016

We are so thrilled to know you had such enjoyable experiences working with both Paul and Steve. Congratulations on your new latest purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new Escape. We look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you in the future! Thank you for your kind review Bob and Ev!

GVres
3/23/2016

"Terrific Service by Paul Ipjian"

The service was excellent and Paul listened to what I wanted and matched the car to my needs. I appreciated being able to interact via email as well as in-person. Also, Bredemann Financial Team was very courteous and efficient in navigating me through the required paperwork.

March 23, 2016

We are so happy to know Paul was able to provide you with such an enjoyable shopping experience as well as locating a vehicle that best fit your needs! We appreciate your wonderful review, thank you!!

xu139411
3/19/2016

"Excellent survice by Fred Dial"

The service was excellent. Fred led me to every car that I am interested in and helped me to make comparison between each car. He is very patient and helpful. Thanks!

March 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us online. We are so happy to know Fred was able to provide you with such a pleasant shopping experience. Congratulations!

Reviews of Paul Ipjian