Read Reviews Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Don YoungSales Manager7 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bredemann Ford in Glenview

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bredemann Ford in Glenview has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford!

We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland!

Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place!

Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience!

Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including:
• Fusion
• Edge
• Flex
• F-Series Trucks
• Econoline Vans

Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website.

We look forward to seeing you!

Our Location

Friday: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best dealership we visited - BY FAR"

megner
8/18/2014 4:34:11 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ben BenskyBen Bensky

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

We happened upon this dealership b/c it was one of the closest Fords in our area. By then we'd already visited five other large, well-known dealerships. Four of those tried to sell us cars that were well overpriced what they were offering online or we could find elsewhere. Three of those only showed us two cars and then expected us to make a decision and started their "hard sell." At two other dealerships, the salesman couldn't even answer basic questions we asked about the cars.

We ended up at Ford, and found purely by chance:
-A salesman who wanted to help. He showed us many cars, no attitude, no rushing.
-Knowledge. Any question we asked he knew, with the exception of a couple, which he found out right away for us.
-Quality. The other two dealerships who'd offered certification programs for their used vehicles didn't come close to this one! (IE - 174 point inspection versus 120-point and 109-point at other places.)
-Pricing. We went home to make sure we were getting a competitive price . First the salespeople didn't mind at all that we weren't ready to buy the car yet. Second, we went online and could find nothing better for what we were buying!
-Financing. Our credit was just so-so, and we got 2.9% financing...

It was such a great experience. To be fair, the only negative is that the car was missing one floor mat in the back (if you can call that a negative considering everything else!)

I will definitely be going to Bredemann Ford FIRST next time I'm looking for a car.

Added: 8/19/2014 1:44:25 PM

Thank you for much for taking the time to post this very detailed and kind review. We are so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience shopping for a new car at our dealership and that Ben was able to assist you throughout the process. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future. Please give us a call, we are always happy to help! Enjoy your new ride!

Twitter
"very pleasant, helpful, and patient"

casey.donnowitz
8/14/2014 12:39:26 PM

Chester GilbertChester Gilbert
Steve SettlerSteve Settler
Steve TravnikSteve Travnik

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

I was looking for a car for my 16 year old daughter. Chester Gilbert helped us tremendously with finding the perfect car. Steve Travnik got us to the right price point. and Steve Settler helped us get through the paperwork in a timely manner.

Added: 8/14/2014 4:59:47 PM

Thank you Casey for sharing your experience with us online. We are happy to hear our staff was accommodating and could help find the perfect vehicle for your daughter. We hope she is loving her new car! Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Twitter
"Absolutely great; couldn't have asked for more from anyone;"

cardinalfinancial222
8/9/2014 12:00:53 PM

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

Very friendly; most helpful in determining what I was actually looking for; explored all available options; offered best price, rebates, financing, and service. Best experience I have ever had with a large-ticket purchase, Will be happy to recommend Mr Ipjian and Bredemann to anyone and everyone.

Added: 8/11/2014 11:13:11 AM

Thank you for this kind review and your recommendations! We are so pleased to hear Paul was very helpful assisting you with your vehicle purchase and that he could help find the best vehicle to fit your needs! Please give Paul or any of our associates a call if you have any questions or concerns. Congrats on your new vehicle!

"Professional and Pleasant"

Sarah Kosmin
8/1/2014 8:54:17 PM

Steve TravnikSteve Travnik

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

I was pleasantly surprised to find this place after an unpleasant experience at Golfmill Ford. Paul answered my questions politely and honestly. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or pressured to buy, which I didn't think existed at a car dealership!

Added: 8/4/2014 11:14:17 AM

Thank you Sarah for this nice review. We are happy to hear both Steve and Paul were very helpful and could make your shopping experience at our dealership an enjoyable one! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

Twitter
"Professional, Efficient and Pleasant"

sybique
7/29/2014 2:49:05 PM

Steve SettlerSteve Settler

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

I purchased a 2014 Ford Fusion from this dealership. The internet department (Michael Bishop) was attentive and fast in response. The quote is detail-rich and clear with terms and conditions. This is in great contrast to quite a few other dealers I worked with - who often try to exclude hidden fees from the quote, while adding rebates that customers are quite unlikely to qualify.

When I came into the dealership to discuss the details, Paul Ipjian was the salesman who greeted me. I am impressed with his down-to earth personality. During the price negotiation, there is not the usual long wait when a salesman is paying visit to the manager's desk. He was also very knowledgeable in both the product and car-buying tips. Paul is the kind of good salesman who succeed for his knowledge and personality, rather than "sales tricks".

I went in the next work day to take delivery of the vehicle. Paul has diligently worked out all the paperwork issues with the lien holder of my trade-in, as well as all the tax details plus many more. With the help of the business manager (Steve Settler), who has all the paperwork prepared beforehand, I was able to wrap up the delivery in just over an hour. The level of professionalism and efficiency of this dealership is very impressive. At the same time, all the staff mentioned above has been very pleasant to work with. The facility is less than luxury, but the quality people who work there are making the dealership a very competitive alternative to some mega-dealers. I hope to see an equally impressive service department on my next visit.

Added: 7/29/2014 3:04:22 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online and leaving this detailed review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at Bredemann Ford and our staff was very helpful throughout the process of purchasing your new 2014 Fusion. Congratulations! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future. Please call us if you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review some of the features your vehicle has to offer!

Twitter
"Great Service, Honest Staff.... terrific experience"

McCarthyYO
7/26/2014 11:08:20 AM

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

I am so happy I decided to make the drive to Glenview to purchase my 2013 Ford Fusion Energi. There are two closer Ford dealerships to me but I came here because of the reviews and some of my experiences at the other dealers were good but not GREAT. The dealership was terrific. Paul Ipjian helped me from start to finish, was patient, upfront, honest, and just flat out terrific. I didn't buy the car on the spot.. it took me about a week to make the purchase. Paul was not pushy.. he waiting until I was ready to make a decision. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new car. I also spoke with August Trexler a few times before going in and his service was exemplary as well.. without that great experience I may have never stepped in the door. Going into a car dealership can feel intimidating, but I did not feel that for even a split second at Bredemann Ford. Thanks again for the great experience... I will be back here again for my next purchase... whenever that may be.

Added: 7/28/2014 3:22:40 PM

Thank you so much for this kind review and sharing your experience with us online. We are thrilled to hear both Paul and August were great help and could assist you throughout your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new Fusion, we hope you are enjoying it! Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service related needs you may have in the future!

Twitter
"Such a pleasure to do business with Bredemann Ford!"

plelling
7/24/2014 3:17:26 PM

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

I am so happy with my experience at Bredemann Ford; my dealer, Paul Ipjian, never pressured me or tried to sell me anything. I made the initial approach to Bredemann, Paul answered all of my questions and concerns without ever making me feel like I was being pushed into making a purchase. Paul was very knowledgeable and had all the answers to every question I asked. When I asked about getting a trailer hitch on my Ford Escape Titanium, Paul recommended that I get a car with a factory installed trailer hitch due to the engine modifications the factory would make to alleviate the weight stress on the engine from the added weight. When I decided to purchase my vehicle on Tuesday evening, it was delivered from Wisconsin the next day with everything I asked for, detailed and ready to pick up Wednesday evening. I am very happy that Bredemann was my first stop for my car search; I feel I made an excellent purchasing decision. Having Paul as my salesman was just lucky!

Added: 7/24/2014 3:50:48 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us online and posting this detailed review. First, we would like to Congratulate you on the purchase of your new Ford Escape, we hope you are enjoying it! We are so happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience working with Paul and that he was able to assist you and answer all the questions you had before purchasing your new vehicle. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future! Please call Paul or any of our associates if you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review the features your Escape offers!

"DK Glenview"

Chester GilbertChester Gilbert
Mike ReyesMike Reyes
Ira SchreiberIra Schreiber

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

Purchased a 2013 ford edge on 07/03/2014. Dealt with Chester ,went on multiple test drives. No high pressure sales b.s. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles, warranties etc. Once we agreed on a price paperwork went smoothly without a slew of add-ons and .Ira got us in and out in a timely manner. This started with my older vehicle needing a fair amountt of sevice and Mike Reyes got the ball rolling on my behalf. I bought my previous vehicle there used in 2007 and will continue to have them service it. A great group of people

Added: 7/15/2014 5:03:26 PM

Thank you Dave for posting this kind review. We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at our dealership and look forward to many more great experiences with you in the future. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"Great experience!"

wlosang
7/7/2014 7:27:31 PM

David IpjianDavid Ipjian

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

We had a great experience purchasing our 2014 Ford Escape at Bredemann Ford in Glenview with Paul and David Ipjian. We had a good idea of what we wanted going in, and they were able to quickly find a recently delivered car with all our desired options. Once the decision was made, purchasing the car was very smooth and seamless. All of our questions were answered and we didn't spend much time waiting. We were very happy with Bredemann Ford and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new car.

Added: 7/10/2014 5:18:35 PM

Thank you for leaving us this review and sharing your experience with us online. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we sure hope you are enjoying it. We are so pleased to here David and Paul were helpful during your search for a new car. Please call David or Paul if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"New Fusion"

aawhite00
6/30/2014 12:01:38 PM

My Review Of Bredemann Ford in Glenview:

Paul is extremely personable and considerate to the customer's needs and wants when looking for a new car. Paul responded to all of my questions very quickly and made my car buying process go more smoothly than I could have ever imagined.

Added: 6/30/2014 5:34:26 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Paul and that he could assist you with your vehicle purchase. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership, until then if you have any questions or concerns, please call Paul or any of our associates, we are happy to help!

Reviews 11-20 >>