Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Carin Obad
8/17/2016

"Great experience"

Paul was great. He was patient and explained the vehicles to me. Even pulled them up to the showroom in the rain. He had my car ready a day early. Paperwork was easy. I wasn't pressured. Love my new Ford truck. Steve was very thorough on paperwork as well.

August 23, 2016

Thank you Carin, for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you are loving your new Ford Truck!! Congratulations!

big daddy
8/16/2016

"professionals in their jobs"

we could not be happier Chester our salesman is a true professional he took his time and very carefully walked us thru the process careful attention to every detail

August 17, 2016

We are happy to know you enjoyed your time spent working with Chester. Thank you for your kind words and business!

bernie 3000
8/15/2016

"service after purchase of Fusion"

the experience was very good.The performznce of your staff was top drawer,.I not hesitarte to recomenf\d Bredemann for for any who is lookng to buy a car. bernie goldberg

samantha

August 17, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words Bernie, we truly appreciate it!!

TracyW
8/10/2016

"Amazing customer service!"

I recently purchased a Ford Certified 2014 Escape from Bredemann Ford. I found the car online and live in Macomb, IL--about 4 hours away. I originally communicated with Selma, who informed me of the sale price and verified that the car was in great condition (no odors). She then gave my information to Paul, who she said would call me the morning of my visit to verify the car was still available before I left. Instead, Paul emailed me the night before and said he would hold the car for me until my 2pm test drive time the next day. Since I was driving so far to see the car I really appreciated this gesture and it put me at ease that it wouldn't be a wasted trip. Once I got there everyone was very friendly and courteous. Paul gave me time to look the car over on my own before we went for a test drive. I never felt any pressure to buy nor did I feel like they tried to manipulate me with any sales tactics. I feel like I got a great car for a great deal and the whole experience was really the best I could have asked for. I was in and out with my new car in a couple hours. I would highly recommend Paul and Bredemann Ford!

Selma Lasker

August 11, 2016

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to post this very kind and detailed review. We are so happy our staff was able to assist you with your purchase and provide you with a positive and enjoyable experience. Congratulations on your new ride, we wish you many miles of happy driving!

New purchase
8/05/2016

"Escape purchase"

Paul dealt with me with great professionalism. It was obvious he was well educated with the Ford products. I didn't feel pressured in the least which was refreshing. I highly recommend the dealership!

August 08, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to know Paul provided you with a stress-free and enjoyable experience. Congratulations on your new ride!!

Suzy0809
8/05/2016

"Great Expierience!!!"

Chester was very pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and not a pushy salesman. Chester took his time explaining things. The test drive my husband and I took with Chester was very detailed on the Fusions functions. I would highly recommend friends or family to come to Bredemann. Sincerely, Wes & Susan

August 05, 2016

Thank you Wes and Susan, for sharing your experience with us online!! We are so happy to know you enjoyed your time spent working with Chester. We appreciate your kind words and review, thank you!

Carol 15
8/04/2016

"NEW FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE"

I stopped in the dealership to see what they had to offer. I was driving a leased Ford Fusion 2013 which the lease was almost up. When I walked in I was approached by Paul Ipjian. I found him to be very knowledgeable and easy to listen to. I was at Bredemann on Waukegan Road for a long time. That was okay because I leased a new Fusion that I really love, thanks to Paul. Yes, we will do business again with these people, liked them very much Carol Thors

August 04, 2016

Congratulations on your new Fusion, Carol! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your visit working with Paul. We are always here if you have any questions or concerns, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We wish you many miles of care-free driving!

New (to me) Used Car Guy
7/26/2016

"Overall a great experience!!"

I came to this dealership with many questions. Paul, the salesman I met, was able to answer all of them. He listened to my concerns and answered then honestly and in a way I could understand. He took the time after the test drive to sit down and go over all the numbers. After a night of thinking it over, which really my mind was made up the minute I walked out the door, I gave Paul a call and arranged a time to complete the sale. The day of the sale he and the rest of the staff were very attentive and seemed genuinely excited for me, and that just made my experience better. Steve, in the finance department made the used car loan process easy and painless. He was extremely friendly and explained everything and made sure I understood before I signed anything. Sonya (I hope I remembered her name correctly) was so helpful to explain all the electronics in my new car and also took to time to help sync my phone and set up the navigation. Overall, a great experience, I'm so happy to be driving my "new to me" used car! Thanks Bredemann Ford in Glenview.

Sonya

July 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride! It's so great to hear about your recent experience working with both Paul and Steve. We are so happy to know you had such a pleasant and enjoyable shopping experience. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share this review with us online. We wish you many miles of happy driving!

Pintorious
7/15/2016

"WORST FORD DEALER EVER!!!!!"

If I could give a negative review I would. This place is the Worst Ford dealership in the area! I have brought my last 6 Fords I have owned to Bredemann for Service. I have not purchased a car from them since my father-in-law runs a car dealership in Milwaukee, WI. I was always fairly happy with the service I have done for the most part. They always provided me with a loaner, which I thought, was out of respect that a family member runs a Ford Dealership in Wisconsin. About 2.5 Years ago, I started having issues with the service provided on my vehicles. The first was a battery issue where they said they inspected my Ford Edge, but they allowed the battery to corrode the compartment, and than tried blaming it on me and wanted to charge me almost $2300 to fix it. I bring in my car ON TIME/ON MILEAGE for its service. It took me 3 hours of fighting with Joe Bredemann to get them to admit they didn't do good enough inspections, and than they proceeded to fix my car. Just this past week, I called to schedule a Works service and to check out my front right brake, which they replaced in January of Last year. They said, they will NOT PROVIDE A LOANER TO ME ANY MORE SINCE I DID NOT PURCHASE MY VEHICLE THERE. I didn't have time to wait for 1.5 hours for them to check my car, so I got into an argument with Jim in there service department. Jim than Transferred me to Steve the sales manager, and his excuse was that "this is Joe Bredemann's decision, and we have more important customers that purchased their automobiles from us, so why should they give me a loaner?". I mentioned that I have had service done here for almost 10-years now, to no avail. After arguing and being so mad, I called the Service Manager at Highland Park Ford and he had me bring my car in immediately after explaining the Brake Issue and the customer service issue at Bredemann. They provided me with a loaner at NO COST, WITHOUT ARGUEMENT! It ends up, that Bredemann really screwed up my brake work done in January of '15. They said it was covered under the warranty and fixed it. Also, I was getting close to needing new tires, so I decided to buy the complete set from them since they were so accommodating. They also did the Works oil change service and everything else. In summation, DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM ANY OF THE BREDEMANN DEALERSHIPS ESPECIALLY THE FORD ONE!!! THEY ARE RUDE, UNFEELING, BRUTAL PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE THEM A REFERRAL AND EVEN THOUGH HP FORD IS OUT OF MY WAY GOING TO MY OFFICE, I WOULD RATHER BRING MY CAR TO A GAS STATION FOR SERVICE OVER THEM. DO NOT GO THERE, DO NOT BUY OR SERVICE A VEHICLE THERE!!!

Joe Bredemann

July 18, 2016

Thank you for your business over the last ten years, we wish you the best of luck. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by phone at (847) 510-5495 or by email at katiebredemann@bredemann.com Thank you, Katie Bredemann

Automobile
7/11/2016

"Great place to get a new/used car!"

Steve T & Paul I are wonderful to work with. Been a customer for over 25 years! Bought first car in 1990-lovely station wagon. If you look in our garage, all cars are Fords. Our daughter also drives a Ford.

July 12, 2016

Thank you for this lovely review as well as being one of our long time loyal customers! We look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you or your family may need in the future!

Reviews of Paul Ipjian