Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Lovemycar
2/08/2016

"Trusted quality and service"

We have purchased four cars from Bredemann Ford and wouldn't go anywhere else. We always receive top notch service from the extremely knowledgeable sales staff - a pleasant experience from start to finish. Best quality and best price.

February 09, 2016

We are so happy to know you are enjoying your new ride! We appreciate your kind words and sharing your experience with us online! Congratulations!!

Electric guy
1/29/2016

"Friendly and Nice"

The entire staff at Bredeman Ford, Glenview is very friendly and helping making our purchase easy and pleasant. You feel comfortable with and confident in the sales personnel and the financial financial staff

January 29, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your visit to our showroom! We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have!

jabetu
1/25/2016

"Exceptional experience"

Over the past several years, I have had the pleasure of purchasing 4 vehicles from Bredemann, all with David Ipjian's support. Every time David helped make purchasing a car a very positive experience. He was professional, organized, friendly and patient. I never felt pressured to make a decision on anyone's timeline but my own. Thank you David -- see you next time!

January 29, 2016

Thank you for your kind and loyal business over the years! We are so happy to know you enjoyed your experience working with David! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Brian B.
1/21/2016

"Great Experience"

I just bought our third Ford from Paul Ipjian. He is always willing to go that extra mile to make car buying a great experience. Paul was able to help me through the process in a very professional, friendly manner. Whenever I stop by to look at cars Paul has always been available to talk and give advice. Steve Settler was also very instrumental in making this purchase. He took the time to explain everything and also went that extra mile in getting the deal done in a very professional, friendly manner. Bredemann Ford will always be the place I buy my cars and get them serviced.

January 29, 2016

Congratulations on your most recent vehicle purchase! We truly appreciate your kind and loyal business over the years. Thank you for your kind review!

70boss9
1/12/2016

"AWESOME SERVICE !!"

DAN AND STEVE REALLY CAME THROUGH FOR MY WIFE AND I !! OUR NEW USED EXPLORER IS JUST AWESOME...AND THAT MAKES US VERY HAPPY! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER AND THESE GENTLEMEN IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW RIDE. THANK YOU AGAIN. BIG JOHN

January 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new Explorer! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

January 12, 2016

awmayn
1/10/2016

"Oil Change"

Took the car in for an oil change. Found other issues, still delivered the car when promised. Service Rep Martha Turaczy was helpful and most informative.

Martha Turaczy

January 11, 2016

We are so happy to know you had a positive visit for service. We appreciate your kind review, thank you!

Blondie6065
1/09/2016

"Fred Dial is my hero!!!!!"

So I'll try to keep this short and sweet I went in to look at a car at Bredemann and met Fred who was super chill and helpful. I liked the car but thought if I shopped around I could get one for a better price. I went to the "other" Ford dealership close by. It was a freaking circus. They lied about pricing on their website making a Ford Focus they had advertised for around 17000 all the sudden turned into 22000! What? But the sales guy said it was still a great deal! As I was leaving after being there way to long they pull up a random sedan and not anything like what I wanted and tell me 15000 out the door? What? Needless to say I went back to Bredmann and Fred after the most painless negotiating. I got an amazing deal and the car I really wanted with all the bells and whistles. I am thrilled! I love Ford's and I had my last one that I bought brand new for 16 years. Thanks to the team at Bredmann especially Fred and Ira. You guys are the real deal!

January 11, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this detailed review. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to assist you with purchasing a new Ford. It's so great to read your review and know both Ira and Fred were able to give you a positive and enjoyable experience! We hope to continue many more with you in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new Ford Rachel!

Jim F
11/21/2015

"Great customer service"

Even though I did not buy a car here David was great to deal with never any pressure to buy and always followed up on questions I had promptly. When I am in the market for a new truck in a couple of years I will be contacting David again

November 23, 2015

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience while visiting the showroom. We look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future. We appreciate your kind review. Thank you!

COMINOS FAMILY
11/19/2015

"Our Go-To Guy"

Paul Ipjian has been and continues to be our go-to guy on all of our vehicle needs. We just completed our fourth (and largest) auto purchase working the John. We will only buy our cars dealing with him...as he is knowledgeable, trustworthy, professional and courteous. Thanks John! Ted & Julie Cominos

November 20, 2015

Thank you Ted and Julie! We appreciate your kind and detailed review. We are so pleased to hear both Paul and John were able to give you such a pleasant shopping experience. We look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future. Enjoy your new ride!!!

Robin B.
11/13/2015

"Great Experience"

Thank you to Paul Ipjian for your excellent service and the forthright and honest manner in which you worked with us to buy our Ford Escape.

November 13, 2015

Thank you Robin for taking the time to leave us this kind review. Congratulations on your new ride!

Reviews of Paul Ipjian