Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

ford f-150
2/10/2015

"pleasureable "easy" purchase"

Thanks for keeping this easy and simple. Since I am a loyal Ford repeat purchaser I knew exactly what I wanted. Paul made it simple and easy. Thanks Paul!!!

February 10, 2015

Thank you for this review! Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase! Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

mpkallis
1/26/2015

"Great Experience, Great Service, Great Product"

Bredemann was my first IL purchasing experience, and seeing that I'm from Detroit, I figured there would be something left to be desired with this experience compared to what I am used to in the 'D'. From the price to the purchasing experience, Paul Ipjian and the Bredemann staff was honest, helpful, knowledgable, and clearly working for what product and features were best for me. I did not feel like I was being sold the most expensive car, but rather, the right car was being found for me. I highly recommend Bredemann Ford and will definitely be shopping there again in the future.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online through this kind review and choosing Bredemann for your vehicle purchase. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive and enjoyable experience working with our sales staff. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

uwlaw94
1/21/2015

"Great Experience!"

This was a great experience for me and my daughter - first car for her. Paul was extremely knowledgeable on this particular make and model, along with other similar makes and models. He was very helpful in getting us to the correct purchase decision, at a fair price, with minimal debate/negotiations. He came in on his day off to make sure the delivery process was smooth and efficient. The team at Bredeman was first class - vehicle purchase, finance, service follow up, etc. Thanks Paul!

January 21, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us through this detailed review. Congratulations to your daughter on your first vehicle purchase! We hope she is loving her new car! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service related needs you may have in future. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

gbooth
1/12/2015

"Pleasureable Experience!"

This was easily the best experience I have had with a car dealership. Paul Ipjian was all the things you would want in a dealer/salesperson.....extremely helpful, knowledgeable and NOT pushy. The entire experience was a pleasure. Highly recommend him and this Bredemann Ford in Glenview. .

January 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and post this review. Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Paul. We look forward to many more positive experiences with you at the dealership. Please give us a call if there is anything we can further assist you with.

susna99
1/05/2015

"PAUL IPJIAN"

Paul was VERY knowledgeable and didnt play any games. I was in and out with my new car in less than 2 hours. I felt the price was fair as well. Highly recommend this dealership.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for this review. We are so happy to hear you had a positive and enjoyable experience working with Paul. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

1222Dave
12/02/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

Thank you, Chester- You were very helpful when we were looking to purchase an SUV for our family. The price we got was great and all of the follow up that we received made us feel that you valued our business. See you when the oil needs to be changed! (Also, John Messner was great when you were out and Steve in the Business Office was very easy to deal with!)

December 02, 2014

Thank you for this kind review! Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

rrufino
12/01/2014

"Great service!"

Chester was an extremely friendly individual. He did not put any pressure on me to buy a vehicle that day and gave me an extremely affordable price. Chester Gilbert is extremely knowledgable and efficient. He makes sure his clients understand every kink on a vehicle and every wrinkle in a purchase. Furthermore, he my purchase was complete in less time than it took me to decide what vehicle I wanted and the test drive combined. This dealer is a great place to go if you are a bit uneasy about buying a vehicle, for the employees here make sure the customer is the number one priority. They made me feel extremely satisfied with my purchase.

December 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Chester and that he was able to assist you throughout your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have, please do not hesitate to call, we are always happy to help!

Sergey Arutchev
11/27/2014

""Great Experience!""

Ben was helping us with purchase of used c-max energi. He was extremely helpful on all stages of the process would it be details about the car, price negotiations, financing and insurance paperwork -- without his support and great advises we would not be able to finalize all the financing/insurance details. Thank you for your help!

November 28, 2014

Thank you for this kind review and sharing your experience with us online. We are so pleased to hear you had a positive and enjoyable experience working with Ben. Congratulations on your new C-Max! Please call if you have any questions or concerns!

KitteG
11/18/2014

"Wonderful Experience!"

Selecting a car, lease or purchase can be a stressful experience, until you meet John Messner. John is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Ford and it's products. John works hard for you and respects your time. He will find the exact car for you! Ira Schreiber doesn't play games. Ira will work hard to get the number you need to close the deal. Steve Settler knows the paperwork process and is thorough. All three make a wonderful team! I love my new Ford Explorer Sport. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

November 19, 2014

Thank you for posting this kind review and sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at Bredemann and found a vehicle that best fit your needs. Congratulations on your Explorer Sport! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

dima400
11/12/2014

"c-max energi leasing "

I'm not good in negotiating prices with dealers, but this time I do not think they took advantage of it. C-Max energi is a great car, but batteries are very sensitive to cold. And it's cold right now.. But even with the cold weather, car practically doesn't use much gas.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Congratulations on your C-Max! We hope you are enjoying your new ride! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviews of Paul Ipjian