Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Overall Rating 5

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

"Wonderful Experience!"

Selecting a car, lease or purchase can be a stressful experience, until you meet John Messner. John is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Ford and it's products. John works hard for you and respects your time. He will find the exact car for you! Ira Schreiber doesn't play games. Ira will work hard to get the number you need to close the deal. Steve Settler knows the paperwork process and is thorough. All three make a wonderful team! I love my new Ford Explorer Sport. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

November 19, 2014

Thank you for posting this kind review and sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at Bredemann and found a vehicle that best fit your needs. Congratulations on your Explorer Sport! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

"c-max energi leasing "

I'm not good in negotiating prices with dealers, but this time I do not think they took advantage of it. C-Max energi is a great car, but batteries are very sensitive to cold. And it's cold right now.. But even with the cold weather, car practically doesn't use much gas.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Congratulations on your C-Max! We hope you are enjoying your new ride! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

"The Best dealership out there."

Paul made my purchase of a 2015 Transit so smooth that I will now have all work needed on 2010 Escape done at their shop too. Steve in the finance made the paper work go very well too thank you.

November 13, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We are so pleased to hear Paul made your car buying experience at Bredemann an enjoyable one! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

"I wouldn't go anywhere except Bredemann!"

After my '08 Escape was totaled in an accident I was heartbroken, but Ira made it so easy to find a new car. He was able to get me everything I wanted in a new 14' Escape - he went out of his way to find the exact specifications & color, and transferred it from a different Ford dealership. Paul and Steve helped finalize the deal and made the process comfortable and easy. Now I have a new car to love, and I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car!

November 07, 2014

Thank you Lauren for posting this review and sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on your new Escape, we hope you are loving it just as much as your 2008! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have, please call us if there is anything we can assist you with!

"Used Car Purchase"

I recently purchased my 2nd Ford Escape. It was a used car and the price was right and the car was the right car for me. The salesman was very professional and helped me through the process of selection and purchase.

October 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Congratulations on your New Escape! Please call us if there is anything we can assist you with, we are always happy to help!!

"Not your typical dealership"

When my husband and I began looking for a car, we chose this dealership at random. Our first experience car shopping was awesome. We figured we would be hassled and haggled but the employees here seemed to car more about our happiness and the needs we had over the desire to sell a car. After looking at the showroom floor for a little while, an employee approached us to ask if we had any questions. We told him we were just looking at the different models and he immediately stepped aside an gave us our space. We looked at a few other places who acted more like vultures than professionals and ultimately chose Bredemann in Glenview not only because it had the car we wanted but it had the low-key, no stress environment we wanted. The employees were extremely helpful and very willing to try everything they could to get us a price we could afford on a vehicle we wanted. I would highly recommend this company to anyone searching for a Ford vehicle.

October 07, 2014

Thank you Gianna for taking the time to post this detailed review and choosing Bredemann for the purchase of your vehicle. We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at our dealership and that our staff was able to assist you with your purchase. We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle, please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

"the only car dealer i didnt feel like choking so far"

I dealt with Paul Ipjian and he was great. He met me out in the parking lot when I showed up and was able to get the exact car I wanted. Paul and Bredemann Ford are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you are happy and want to stay a customer for future vehicles. Other dealerships I went to told me everything I wanted to hear until I was ready to sign and then came all the BS. At Bredemann they tell you everything upfront so there are no surprises in the end.

October 06, 2014

Thank you for posting this kind review and sharing your experience with us online. We are so pleased to hear Paul was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new car, we hope you are enjoying it! Please give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with!

"Great experience....Keep it up"

we came back into the country from Germany & had limited time (2 days) in the Chicago area. Paul & Steve are perhaps the two most agreeable & professional auto dealership sales people we have ever dealt with. They were honest with us & extremely straight forward with us to the point that we purchased a new vehicle had it serviced and were able to drive it home the next morning. Good Job!!!

September 25, 2014

Thank you for this kind review. We are so pleased to hear both Paul and Steve were extremely helpful and could find you a vehicle that best fit your needs in such a short period of time. Please give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with. We hope you are enjoying the new ride!

"Used Car purchase was smooth at Bredemann..."

Great and easy buyting experiences. Steve and Paul did a great job and we appreciate their honest and non nonsense approach to selling us a car. Rick & Sabina

September 17, 2014

Thank you Rick and Sabina for this kind review and choosing Bredemann for the purchase of your vehicle! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

"Pleasant experience"

Chester Gilbert was on his way out the door to head home when we arrived. As he held the door open for us, he realized his colleagues were all with customers, so he cheerfully turned around and worked with us. Before we left the lot for a test drive, he took time to explain the hybrid technology of the CMax, especially how the braking has a different feel. When we returned to purchase the car, he never tried to upsell us, just listened to the features we wanted and found the exact car and color at a different dealer and called us when it was in. When we picked up the car, he was likewise helpful, answering all questions.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online and posting this review. Congratulations on your new C-Max! We hope you are enjoying your new ride. We are so pleased to hear you had a good experience at our dealership and working with Chester. Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Reviews of Paul Ipjian