Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Steve Travnik

February 09, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- FordFiesta2013

Chris Fanella is a person of integrity and an outstanding service director who provides excellent customer service! Chris was able to diagnose the problem with my car right away. He was very informative during the process which brought me peace of mind and Chris went above and beyond in helping me get the repairs I needed while considering my budget. If you go to this location, you should ask for him. Everyone there is nice and professional but Chris Fanella is awesome and he will look out for you and he truly wants to help you get what you need.....because he's a great individual as well as a service director!

February 03, 2017

"Bought a new car. "

- Sjanak

I was in the market for an Edge but it didn't feel comfortable to me when I sat in it. My salesman Dan Sakolsky was very attentive to my concerns. He had me try out an Escape, even though it was a less expensive vehicle. I liked it better and ended up buying it. I was very impressed that he was putting me first and not trying to convince me to buy something that wasn't right for me.

January 09, 2017

"Great experience"

- jrheingruber

Paul Ipjian made us feel comfortable, and not pressured at all. He showed us as many cars and models as we wanted. A really great experience.

New 2015 Ford F-150, $34255