Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

iantalty
6/20/2016

"Ford F-150 Platinum"

Bought a 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum here with Chester Gilbert. Great service, advice, and overall extremely enjoyable experience. Would absolutely recommend.

June 21, 2016

Congratulations on your new F-150! We hope you are enjoying your new truck! Thank you for your kind review!!

rick0611
6/19/2016

"Professional nd cordial service"

The folks at Bredemann Ford are professional and easy to deal with. I visited multiple dealerships while shopping for the best car for the value. Bredemann was by the far the best experience I encountered in my three days of shopping. They were the first dealership I visited and ultimately the last. No pressure from salesman to buy and extremely informative about the product they are selling. Paul was excellent to deal with.

June 21, 2016

We are so happy Paul, John and the rest of our staff was able to provide you with such a pleasant shopping experience! We appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post this kind review! Thank you!

Vinny13
6/13/2016

"Glad we took the drive "

Paul Ipjian was very helpful in our purchase of our new 2014 Ford Escape !! Paul made us feel very welcome! He is very knowledgable and.an asset to your dealership.

June 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2014 Escape!! We are so pleased to know Paul was able to provide you with an enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you for your kind words and business! Enjoy your new ride.

Craig W
6/01/2016

"Excellent New Auto Purchase!"

Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer from Bredemann Ford through Paul Ipjian. Paul provided excellent, straight forward customer service during the entire process. Paul is very knowledgable, friendly, responsive, and easy going which provided a pressure free purchase experience. Paul was supported by the entire Bredemann team who were equally as helpful. I will be purchasing all future vehicles through Paul!

June 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Ford Explorer Craig!! We are happy to know Paul was able to provide you with such an enjoyable shopping experience. Happy Driving to you!!!

Ksimpson2003
5/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Bought a 2015 Ford Fusion from Paul and it was a great experience. Paul was friendly and knowledgable. I gave him a list of what I was looking for and in a few minutes he pulled up the perfect car. Very excited about my new car!

May 31, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford Fusion! We are so pleased to know both Paul and Steve were able to assist you with you purchase and provide you with an enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you for your kind review!!

aneiberg18
5/08/2016

"Nothing short of AMAZING"

My experience at Bredemann Ford was nothing short of AMAZING, and I feel like that is hard to say when shopping for a car. I originally went to Bredemann only to compare my final numbers that I had from Golf Mill Ford, before walking into Bredemann I had actually put a deposit down on a car at Golf Mill Ford and as I said was literally just making sure I was getting the best deal- good thing I did because Golf Mill Ford was actually scamming me and I ended up going back to Golf Mill Ford to retrieve my deposit. If you are in the market for a Ford vehicle please save yourself time and aggravation and go straight to Bredemann Ford. My Sales associates name was Chester and I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Chester made my car buying experience exciting and fun. I am a young woman and a novice car buyer; I was actually only in the market to buy a car because my previous vehicle had been totaled in an accident a few weeks back. Knowing the situation I was in Chester was able to help me get the best deal possible, without having to compromise on of the features that I really wanted on the car. Chester was extremely patient with me and answered every question that I had without hesitation. I trusted Chester's opinion so much that I actually consulted him on one of the final decisions I made in the process. Everything about Bredemann Ford was impeccable- from the time I walked in, to the minute I drove off in my new Ford Escape. Thank you Chester, and thank you Bredemann Ford, you have made a customer for life and I have not stopped raving to my friends and family about my experience.

May 09, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase! We are absolutely thrilled to read about your experience working with Chester. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post this detailed and wonderful review. We hope to continue many more enjoyable experiences with you in the future and look forward to assisting you with any of your vehicle needs you may have in the future. If you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review the features in your new ride, please give us a call, we are always happy to help! Again, thank you for your kind business and this lovely review, we truly appreciate it!

f350gg
5/05/2016

"Best and most straight forward buying experience of my life"

I was looking to order a specific ford truck combination. I started working with Paul via email, and once we got to the right point, we met in person, outlined the vehicle. His pricing was really competitive and exactly where i wanted to be, He even found a couple rebates I did not realize were available. We struck a deal and the truck was in a week or two early. Professional, Knowledgeable, honest and direct. What more could I ask. thanks

May 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this kind review and share your experience with us online. It's so great to read about your experience working with Paul and knowing he was able to help find a vehicle that you were most interested in. We look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you in the future. Enjoy your new ride!!

Colleen
5/03/2016

"Ford Escape 2016 "

After hearing many positive reviews about the Ford Escape, I decided to go ahead and make the purchase. I am so happy with it! It drives very smooth, has great technology features that are user friendly and provides a comfortable, fun ride! Bredemann Ford did a great job filling me in on everything that I needed to know about the car. I am looking forward to many miles on this one!

May 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new Escape Colleen! We are so happy to know you had a pleasant shopping experience while working with Paul and our Sales Staff! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, we are always happy to assist! Happy driving to you!!

Tom
4/25/2016

"Easy and no pressure "

Just purchased a 2008 f150. Paul was easy to deal with asked what we were looking for gave us options. When we arrived had them ready and took them for test drive. Dealership does safety check on all used vehicles and shows you the paper work to prove it. I highly recommend them.

April 25, 2016

Congratulations on your new F-150! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your experience working with both Paul and Steve. We appreciate your kind review, Thank you!!

davidmlee
4/10/2016

"This dealership is great. "

I have been buying cars from this dealership for twenty years. They have always been the best and treated our family with nothing but respect.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind and loyal business over the years. We appreciate your kind words and review, thank you.

Reviews of Paul Ipjian