Bredemann Ford in Glenview

2038 Waukegan Road,
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Bredemann Ford in Glenview Info
About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Welcome to Bredemann Ford! We are accredited with the IL Better Business Bureau since 1998 and have an A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. We have been a Ford Dealer since 1990 but Bredemann is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! Located on Waukegan Road in Glenview, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new, pre-owned, or commercial vehicle and renowned customer service, or for a service experience you've been missing from other technicians, you’ve come to the right place! Our service department also offers service loaner vehicles for your convenience! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used car, SUV, crossover, or commercial vehicle needs, including: • Fusion • Focus • Mustang • Taurus • Escape and Escape Hybrid • Explorer • Expedition • Edge • Flex • F-Series Trucks • Econoline Vans Call Bredemann Ford today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Ford in Glenview

marc65
8/29/2015

"my 2014 ford escape"

Daniel Sakolsky is very patient with me last 3 days (person and e mail) he is very understand what i want the SUV..i bought old 2003 ford explorer from this dealership in 2003, I recommend anyone who is looking for used or new Ford vehicle,to go Ford Bredemann Glenview..they will be help you what you look for …also they have great service for repair or oil change . Thank you for everything!!!

RMK1971
8/29/2015

"2014 Ford Escape"

Paul Ipjian and the rest of the staff are very courteous and helpful, which made our first time dealing with Bredemann Ford a pleasant experience.

Tom2471
8/27/2015

"Great Job!"

Thanks for all the help with my car buying needs! The process was fast and easy. You guys are by far the best Ford dealership on the Northshore.

August 27, 2015

We are so happy we could assist you with your purchase and look forward to seeing you around the dealership. Thank you for this great review!!

KTempesta

"Great personal service"

We have bought our last nine cars from Bredemann Ford. The excellent personal service we received from Paul Ipjian & Steve Settler made buying a new car hassle free. We love that we can roll our service contracts into the purchase price of our new cars. Michael Reyes in your Service Dept. is always friendly and makes dropping off the car at 6:30 am easy. He always calls to give updates and asks if I have any questions. All in all, I would give Bredemann a 10 out of 10.

August 25, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer of ours! We are so proud to read your review and to hear about your experiences when visiting the showroom and service department. We hope to continue many more enjoyable visits with you! We appreciate your kind words and for this great review!

gonu

"2015 Escape Titanium"

I enjoyed all the staff I came into contact with including Tom Bredemann who reached out to point out important differences between the model years of the car. The atmosphere at the dealership was upbeat with a "can do" and "we will get it done " attitude. My daughter is very pleased with her new car particularly with the way it drives, the features, the ambient lighting, the sound system and blue tooth accessibility. Also, thank you to Paul Ipjian for dropping off the all weather mats at my house. In all, a pleasant experience and with a very professional sales team.

August 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We are so happy to hear your daughter is enjoying her new car. We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have, please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Patrick
8/24/2015

"Great Service and Support"

Purchasing a new car is a major decision for next 5-10 years. Sales specialist, Daniel Sakolsky of Bredemann Ford made the whole process easy and comfortable. Test driving experience was great. I test drove three different Ford Mustangs(one used, two new) before I made a final decision. I felt that Daniel is a very honest person. The big part of buying decision is an emotional process and it was important for me to work with a person of honesty and authenticity.

Dan Sakolsky

August 24, 2015

Thank you for this review Patrick! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience while working with Daniel. Congratulations on your new Mustang!!

JJH

"Excellent serice "

My wife and I were most pleased with Paul and the information and service that he provided. Steve also provided excellent and expedited service on a busy day.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this kind review. Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it!

sundogpj
8/22/2015

"Great experience leasing my new Ford Escape"

Paul listened to my needs and was able to help get me into a new Ford Escape with all the features I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. I would highly recommend this dealership!

August 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Escape! We appreciate you taking the time to post this kind review!

Adamk
8/13/2015

"Bad experience"

Having a bad experience with the service at Bredemann Ford. Took my 2013 Ford Taurus SHO in for a leaking transmission and 5 months later my transmission is still leaking. I opened up a case with Ford corporate and the service department is saying that there is no leak after they cleaned the oil off of the transmission. I can't recommend this dealership for service.

August 14, 2015

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Our service manager will be reaching out to you shortly to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right.

Broadway gal
8/12/2015

"Very good experience"

I love my new Mustang convertible and the process of buying it was painless. Paul Ipjian is a pro--he knows the cars and he's very easy to work with. Steve Settler made the paperwork processing smooth. I would definitely come back in the future.

August 13, 2015

Congratulations on your new Mustang Convertible, we are so happy to hear you are enjoying it! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review.

Reviews of Paul Ipjian